Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114119122123124
Results 2,461 to 2,472 of 2472

Thread: The Holy Schlock War Thread

Blog Entries
    Charles V
    Did someone say... "family"? Well, have you ever heard of the Habsburg family? Charles V, the product of generations of family endeavour, was supposed to bring prosperity not only to the Habsburgs, but to the world. And yet he betrayed their trust and abdicated his crowns. Not only the hope of his ancestors, but also of his descendants. Deeply regretting that he couldn't protect what his family had built, he is ashamed of himself and vows to make things better now that he is a Servant.

Cesare Borgia
    Family is power, and after the death of his father, the man understands this better than anyone. For him, family is something to be protected as long as it is useful to him. Incest is also about "family". Anyway, what I find really interesting about him in this context is that Cesare is a trickster, he's not the smartest, but he's the most evil. I wonder how he would fare with a certain god of trickery.

Gargantua
    She’s a giant (giant kaiju fight????) and also she just wanted a family
    Wanna see some historical figures turned into cute anime girls? I got you

His Servant's Compendium
    Frigix's Fridge

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    After thinking far longer and harder than I should maybe these are the ones.

This dude's whole existence has meaning only because of a "family". This is extremely personal for him. He'll fight Sigyn for the role of poster-boy of this very word. /JK
    If you search in your dictionary for the meaning of "daddy issues" there will be a picture of her. Is there anything else to say?

Plus, every LB needs a middle boss. But don't tell anyone.
    The complex emotions (s)he holds for (her)his brother are... Something else. Family is a delicate topic and mix this with a senseless war - there! The perfect cocktail of mental trauma for your daily needs.
    She either pupeeteers poor imitations of her parents - which is creepy - or she literally raised them from their grave to keep her company - which is even creepier. Anyway, this war needs CUTENESS. It won't be from her but it sure needs. Please, someone...
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 10th, 2024 at 10:33 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Throwing my hat in the ring because I've got servants perfect for this sort of schlock war. Not just set in the norse pantheon, but outside of it. So... yeah. Here we go.

Laevateinn

Family. I haven't thought of that word in a long time. What would I do for my family? I don't know... after all I never knew them. They put me in a cage, a brilliant one granted, as a baby and left me alone. Yet... I hold no resentment. I suppose... I carry one single regret. I don't know their fate. I suppose I wish I knew if they lived on after Ragnarok... they were human so I can only hope.

So yes.

I would burn the worlds for humanity. I have to wonder...

what would I burn for them?

Fenrir

Hm. 'Family'. I had one, once. Just my dad. Then... then I made a grave mistake. I... I trusted someone I shouldn't have. I let them... take something important. I haven't felt right since... I have this constant hunger. No matter how much I eat, it's never enough. It's like... I'm trying to use food to fill something empty inside. But... that's just an excuse for the real problem. I don't feel guilt over my hunger.... I feel guilt...

Over being responsible for my grandpa's murder... no... I feel guilty over trying to stop dad from avenging his death...

If only... I had said 'no'

Odin

So their sacrifice isn't on the table. Queen Sigyn. You asked me to come save your lostbelt... and so I have come. Yet I look around and see what I sought. So rather than take over and force my ways... my powers are your.

*Odin bows and kneels in deep reverence, removing his helmet, dismounting, and setting his own Gungnir down*

I swear fealty to the Queen who forged paradise. I swear loyalty to the ones who crafted what I have spent timeless eons seeking. You... I have rode for so long I have forgotten the faces of even those I once fought for... and I have found my answer. It was not crafted my mine hands but that is fine. If other hands must craft it, then fine. I ask you. Use your hands to guide this tool for paradise. I put my powers fully at your disposal.

I shall not let this family fall apart again. For my Ideal, I will protect the paradise I so long sought.

Gaheris

Family, huh... trust me. That word holds great power. With it you can justify all manner of things. You find a lot of things acceptable to do to protect it. You... even become blind. Trust me. I know more than anyone how blind the word 'family' makes a person.

Yet there is a curse with it.

Trust me, no curse is more potent than this one.

For once the word loses power, and you realize the atrocities you committed for 'family'... there is only one recourse. To kill that 'family' you vowed to protect. The ultimate curse of betrayal.

So excuse me if I refrain from taking family at their word.

Mary Celeste

'Family...'

A wonderful word. I remember when I had one. Yes... I used to have one but unfortunate circumstances that I have forgotten took them. I only know that they died... no. There is no other conclusion. We were at sea... and if they aren't on the ship... well. There is only one thing that could've happened.

I... if only I could know family again... I'd do anything...

There we go. My entries for the schlockbelt!

I admit to debating if I should include Fenrir but I decided to do it. worst case scenario their lore isn't fitting to Draco's ideas for the lostbelt which is fine.

small note: I'm gonna touch up a bit later but I have to get busy soon and don't have time. so yeah.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't it like if you make a lostbelt version of one of your servants, they are guaranteed to be in? So it's fine. Also, a good thing as we're gonna need her since you give Sigyn's a fucking beast (if she takes him)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yo! Quick little announcement/request:

As tomorrow will mark the final week to submit servants, I'd like to ask that any Lostbelt Versions made for this be linked in this thread- that way I can't miss any on accident. Doesn't need to be in your comp post or anything, though that also works, provided they're marked. Thanks!

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha! Since this ain't a contest, of course I'm gonna opt in my own comp for my own LB! How could I not? this was way much later than intended holy shi—

Vαli Odinson: yeah my entry for this month's contest was the reason why this took a bit. (Well that and other reasons but still) Involved in the deaths of Sigyn's children in PHH, he's going to go after them again...but this time, not because he was told, but because he knows that Sigyn isn't truly living anymore. She has become as obssessed as his father has over preventing Ragnarok.

Loki=Rod: Yeah, who saw this coming? Anyways, obviousness aside, he would actually be fighting against LB!Sigyn, much like Binder Sigyn would, because he knows there is no growth in this world...and he might as well at least save his LB counterpart some grief. Because he knows how he would be feeling in this stagnant world: trapped, but he loves Sigyn too much to destroy one of the few things she has selfishly wanted. So he's gonna take the responsibility of killing a version of his wife if he gets added.

Avenger Sigyn and Vali: Ironically, they'd be quite the wild card...specifically if Baron Magnus's Odin gets rolled and becomes part of LB!Sigyn's crew. Not to mention Vαli Odinson. If either of them are with LB!Sigyn, this Sigyn and Vali are just gonna screw it and try their best to kill them. Even willing to side with the enemy because, even if this world is the world Avenger Sigyn and Vali wanted...they don't want any of the gods of Asgard that weren't already family to be part of it. Otherwise, they'd definitely help LB!Sigyn with all their might.

Lover Sigyn: Yeah yeah I know I know Binder Sigyn is guaranteed, and I already suggested her Avenger version, but come on. I cannot not suggest this when there's a chance(? I think?) of her and Loki=Rod tag teaming and thus this particular version can put her skill set to use.

Bergelmir: King of Mountain Jotnar who is seemingly lazy but is loves his wife and is willing to out effort. Yeah, he'd know his LB counterpart doesn't actually like that things became a Lostbelt but was waiting for the chance to end it all while maintaining peaceful relations. Why? His wisdom means, much like Loki=Rod knows that this world is a double-edged sword for Sigyn and their family, Bergelmir knows this world id a double-edged sword too. Sure it seems utopian...but to maintain it means progress is very controlled, and very restrictive for someone as chaotic as Sigyn's beloved Loki. So he'll take the responsibility of being the villain, both himself and his LB counterpart, in the eyes of the LB resisdents...beforr Sigyn ends up being the one pinned as the "villain" by the people and family she tried so hard to protect.

Frau Holle: Well I made her be the degraded form a Germanic/Norse god, so yeah she's included. She would also be against Sigyn, for pretty much the same reasons as Loki and Bergelmir.

Zenki and Goki: An oni couple that managed to cooexist with humans and have an emphasis on family harmony. You'd think they'd side with Sigyn but well...when it was their turn to die, they let themselves face death and make way for the new generation. So no, they wouldn't join her.

Macaria: Is this an excuse to have her show up?...a little. But well, she is who she is because of her family. But really the biggest reason I'm including her is because she, along with quite a few of others above, would make quite a few Armor Piercing Questions to LB!Sigyn...about how happy she actually is.

Ywain: I blame Baron's suggestion giving me the idea, but well...Ywain absolutely adores his mom...even though he knows of the evils she has done. So they way he sees this...is another tragedy of a queen making the most of her circunstances and sufferring for it despite her success. plus him interacting with gaheris would be a treat
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's mine.

Polydorus
    : Loves his mom and wants to see her again.

Melehan: Loves his "mom" (technically older sister) Mordred and rebelled against Constantine to honor her legacy. Also cares for his little brother who he regrets dragging on his crusade of vengeance.

Vasilisa the Beautiful: Persecuted by her stepsisters but came to love Baba Yaga as her real (grand)mother.

Eleazar Avaran: Looks up to his brother Judah Maccabee.

Old Tom: Lived through the downfall of his culture-sphere's Age of Gods, but rather than trying to bring it back just wants to adapt his people's traditions to the new era.

Squanto: Lived to witness the decline of her entire
    family
    culture-sphere
    and wants to bring it back, even as she no longer feels at home there.

Furbaide Ferbend: Loves his mom who died before he was born (via caesarian section).

Tartaglia/Fjalar: Connected to Fjalar, the rooster who announces Ragnarok in Norse Mythology. Ambivalent over the idea of destruction giving rise to new creation.

Malcolm Muggeridge: Loves his family, some of the only bright spots in his visions of rot. Understands the feeling of wanting to just keep the ones you love safe even as the world burns.

Calais & Zetes: Brother pair.

Hecuba: Lived to witness the fall of her entire kingdom, which she saw as her family, and her own children/husband.

Viking Of Stamford Bridge: Norse Servant, 'nuff said.

Rufina/Demon Core: Sees her creators as "parents" and wants to make them proud by bringing nuclear armageddon.

Turing Machine: Alan Turing's "
    child
    creation
    ", living up to that legacy is his chief goal.

Bess Houdini: Pines for her dead husband Harry and wants to reunite with him, no matter the sacrifice.

Meir & Bruriah: Husband and wife.

Cain: Loves his sister Abel who he killed.

Tokoyo: Loves her father and performed her legendary feats in life to save him.

Zipporah: Loves her husband Moses and resents his fate of being called to become God's prophet, separating them.

Garlon: Loves her brother Pellinor and anguishes over her demonic nature hurting him.

Pallas: Loves her sworn sister Athena and regrets burdening her with guilt over her death.

Lagertha: Norse Servant again, loves her first husband Ragnar.

Ullikummi
    : Fated endbringer created by her father Kumarbi to depose the new gods, viewed only as a tool for that purpose yet summoned may come to love the world she was programmed to destroy.

St. Quiteria: Loves all her sisters who work as a team.

Kvasir: Another Norse Servant.

Abel: Loves her brother Cain even as her warped mind equates those emotions with hate for killing her.

Mahsuri: Killed in pregnancy when it was mistaken for the product of an affair, conflating with the phantom Pontianak has made her regard all children as hers and love them, even as she otherwise wants to destroy humanity for what was done to her.

Vidar: Norse Servant x 4, sees the Asgardians as family.

Uriah the Hittite: Loves his wife Bathsheba.

Mechi: Mother Morrigan created him as a tool to destroy the Irish World, loves her anyway.

Antoku: Loved his grandmother until she drowned herself alongside him, scarred by betrayal he now calls only the horrors of the deep his family.

Hipponous/Bellerophon Lily: Loves his parents and wants to prove himself, but struggles with guilt over accidentally killing his brother.

Ka'ahupahau & Kahi'uka: Brother and sister.

Trophonius: Loves his brother Agamedes and angsts over getting him killed by dragging along with his schemes.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 22nd, 2024 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added few more

Blog Entries
    Holy! While everyone else just give a few, you decided "fuck mini-lists! Let's go giant list!". Also, there's no link for Furbaide Ferbend.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For me...

Count Yi: Years and years of wandering has brought the Count to strange places, but he hadn't been to such a place with unknown designs and unfamiliar roads.
    "...Where the hell am I?"

The Count, stumbled into this foreign land, now wishes to return home to his family, and is willing to help anyone that can help him achieve this goal.

Blog Entries
    Your link for yi doesn't work

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Holy! While everyone else just give a few, you decided "fuck mini-lists! Let's go giant list!". Also, there's no link for Furbaide Ferbend.
    Not sure what happened there. Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    Your link for yi doesn't work
    Fixed, thanks for the heads-up