Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Valentine 2023: Joanna and the Unconfirmed Love

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It could be immediately followed by White Day event.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    a chocolate traded using lock-on chocolate will give 100%xNP battery passive skill to selected servant.

Jesus! 100%! That's gonna open some options for 3T farming 90++.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    3 week event and 2 week event with a dead week at the end isn't much different
    The main difference is that, because they follow an event with a dead week, the first one allows them to hide the fact that they're giving you two dead weeks while the second one doesn't.

It also means that we most likely won't be getting any reruns this year unless their schedule is really screwed (like rerunning Christmas because they had no new Christmas event ready), because two week event at least allowed them to put a rerun between gaps.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Pretty sure 3 week events had other optional content in the third week followed by event in the next

Do you really think that there is any chance of us getting more events or reruns or anything in between what we're currently getting, and that the length of events is what's stopping that? Like, was LB7 not a wake-up call for people about how fucked their pipeline and schedule is here? There definitely isn't time or resources (somehow) to just "fill dead time", so longer events is the best you'll get either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    They figured that they can reduce dead weeks by making events longer, while still making the same amount of event, or even less. Let's see if it starts a trend in coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Do you really think that there is any chance of us getting more events or reruns or anything in between what we're currently getting, and that the length of events is what's stopping that? Like, was LB7 not a wake-up call for people about how fucked their pipeline and schedule is here? There definitely isn't time or resources (somehow) to just "fill dead time", so longer events is the best you'll get either way.
    I pretty much used this Valentine event as an indicator of what they're planning to do for the rest of the year. There was a very small chance that after LB7 they would change some things around, or at least that was my copium. It's clearly obvious they won't change things if this minor event is already starting like this.

I don't think it's as simple as just "making a choice". There are obviously such large-impact underlying issues that they would need to take time to restructure their whole operation, I think, and such a restructuring would be very hard to do while also keeping up content for the game (even with how little content FGO has, comparatively), at which point you'd need to basically have a dead year for the ability to have a better production process and throughput after that. Of course, that's not going to happen, and I wouldn't expect anything other than being stuck with the same thing we've had for the last few years until at least Ordeal Call ends and they decide how to handle a part 3.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I know, which is why I decided to put much less time on FGO starting this year (plus the whole Ordeal Call thing leaving a bitter taste in my mouth). Maybe Honkai Rail ends up being a fun replacement when it comes out.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Probably should get around to finishing LB7 before this starts.
    Also guilty of this.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I would much rather have a longer event where I can slack off more in clearing out everything than have a shorter event where I might need to put in more time daily only to have nothing to do but FQ/dailies for a whole week afterwards (or more, most likely). With 3 week events you can at least have the choice yourself, not like the schedule will move any faster because events are shorter. Probably the opposite, actually.
    TBH stretching out event duration is more beneficial to both the devs and their more casual playerbase and those who play more games than FGO. Devs have more time to sort out their mess and make contents. And players who are either working mom and dads who only have little time to play, or those who play at least 1 or 2 other games have easier time getting the stuffs they want from events. For those who only play FGO and play it a lot, sure it would suck having to sit through the dead weeks and contents coming in extremely slow pace. But for those who don't, it's fine since they spend time in other games' events and prob don't even notice the dead weeks. For story players like myself tho, once I'm done reading what the event story is about that's another 3+ weeks of nothing lol.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    So it will give teapots.
    Nice, this means ORT being defeated too. (I'm not doing 10K bond fights without teapots)
    What is giving teapots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I like that other Joan ascension, the owl is just the right amount of derpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    What is giving teapots?
    It's still not mentioned in the reddit thread, but in the Valentine event they will release teapots in some kind of special quests that will unlock once per day. They expire on March 10th.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Three week events are good because they let me be lazy.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    >No reverse scale in shop

shit event
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    People need those?
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    New account pls understand. Turns out Kukulkan needs like 60 of those.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.