3 6.25%
  • Tezcatlipoca

19 39.58%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favorite Crypter Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    But if they only planned on the one, why go out and recruit 7 all star Masters (and make an 8th yourself), let alone the other 40-ish who died in Levs attack?

Sure you could say they were expendable pawns, but why go through the process of finding them, bribing them, and bringing them to the Antarctic if you're just going to throw them away?
    That one was arranged by Olga, though. Some kind of countermeasure after she observed Singularity F. The original A-Team was Marisbury's, and Olga took it over.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; February 27th, 2023 at 08:26 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    But if they only planned on the one, why go out and recruit 7 all star Masters (and make an 8th yourself), let alone the other 40-ish who died in Levs attack?

Sure you could say they were expendable pawns, but why go through the process of finding them, bribing them, and bringing them to the Antarctic if you're just going to throw them away?
    That's not what he's saying.

He's saying the 7 Crypters weren't meant to be used for the 7 Lostbelts. They were meant for something else.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    There's no way Marisbury planned for the Crypters to handle the 7 Lostbelts because there were never supposed to be 7 Lostbelts to begin with. All other theorizing aside, we do know that the Alien God only planned for 1 Lostbelt to be created, Wodime's. Wodime had to beg for the other 6 Crypters to be revived, and even then the Apostles took action to make sure Wodime's would be the winner regardless. Unless you think Wodime was in on it with Marisbury there was no reason to believe 7 Lostbelts would ever appear beforehand.
    But I wasn't talking about the Lostbelts. I was talking about the Singularities in Human Restoration.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    But I wasn't talking about the Lostbelts. I was talking about the Singularities in Human Restoration.
    Yeah and I wasn't responding to you with that. Somebody else suggested that Marisbury intended to send the 7 Crypters to the 7 Lostbelts, which couldn't possibly have been the case.