Thread: TRI-HERMES - TypeMoon Lore Database

TRI-HERMES - TypeMoon Lore Database

Hello, this project is something I've been working on for a while now and you may have seen it pop up here and there. It's now at a point where I can properly show it off as a reliable resource.

TRI-HERMES

TRI-HERMES is an ever-growing aggregate resource dedicated to hosting all TYPE-MOON content in one convenient place for all your lore needs.
    Ideally it is intended for users to quickly ctrl+f a particular citation they require. It is still highly recommended to consume TYPE-MOON products as they are intended to be. (Playing the VN, reading the LN in a e-book, playing FGO scenarios in-game, etc)

This project started off with some FGO story scripts being parsed in grandorder.wiki. After quickly being limited by that wiki's environment, this Vuepress markdown wiki was devised. Big thanks to Enshael of rGO discord and Cereal of Atlas Academy to set this website up. Not to mention all FGO NA scripts are parsed thanks to Atlas Academy's DB.

While initially meant to be FGO-only, the opportunity was taken to encompass all of TYPE-MOON content and grow to be a more reliable and lightweight ad-free resource than the fandom TM and FGO Wikis.

Content

Coming Soon

• Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Script
    • Lord El Melloi Case Files LN Section
    • Lost:Einharjar LN Section
    • Fate/Extella Script
    • Servant Valentines pages

Contribution and Feedback

A dedicated Discord Server has been opened for TRI-HERMES, where you can directly give feedback or help contribute to the website, or just to simply hang out.

Rather than a closed-off private team or a free-for-all editable wiki, TRI-HERMES will compromise somewhere in the middle and accept user submissions for the type of articles you'd find on TM Wiki, such as story summaries or articles on characters.

Above all else, I hope this will be a resource that many people find useful for our day-to-day discussions in this lore-rich setting.

I'm also probably going to be working on this behemoth of a project until the day I die.
    Last edited by BlameLib; March 1st, 2023 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Holy crap, this is amazing. I'm gonna use this for so much shit. Lib, you're an absolute legend.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Is there any way to hide/disable the JP texts for ease of reading?
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Is there any way to hide/disable the JP texts for ease of reading?
    For Mahoyo and eventually Tsuki? As of now unfortunately no. What I can do is make separate pages that are just EN script dumps, but I wouldn't really recommend that either as these pages are meant to help lore-check any details.

For actual reading and consumption, it's best to play the VN directly or watch a playthrough online.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that makes sense.

Incredibly useful database in any case, thanks!
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Awesome.
    Any plans to add JP text to older VNs and LNs? It would also be cool if there was a search function that searches text on the script pages with a option to choose which game/ln to search on.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Yeah, that makes sense.

Incredibly useful database in any case, thanks!

If we get FSN Switch Port, then FSN will also be in the EN|JP table format. There is the online reader for FSN for people wanting to read it with ease after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    Awesome.
    Any plans to add JP text to older VNs and LNs? It would also be cool if there was a search function that searches text on the script pages with a option to choose which game/ln to search on.
    JP Text yes, however when it comes to LNs, I won't be able to table it EN|JP like I can with VNs.

Search feature is in the works! Though it might be easier to make when I upgrade my website using React.

Do you plan on adding the Extra and CCC scripts as well? Or will you be waiting on Extra Record regarding the former?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    Do you plan on adding the Extra and CCC scripts as well? Or will you be waiting on Extra Record regarding the former?
    I still need to figure out how to extract scripts from Extra games, but yes, I will be planning on adding Extra, CCC, Extella, Extella Link, Extra Record scripts. CCC will be added after the translation patch by Iwakura is done.

Ah, right, this is a good reminder actually, I need to add Tsukinoara's TL for Gil Route in the meanwhile.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Good luck with the project BlameLib! Also, thank you very much for providing scripts for FGO chapters, your site is very helpful in finding specific convos and terms without needing to skim through countless cutscenes in the game itself. So thanks once again.

Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    I still need to figure out how to extract scripts from Extra games, but yes, I will be planning on adding Extra, CCC, Extella, Extella Link, Extra Record scripts. CCC will be added after the translation patch by Iwakura is done.

Ah, right, this is a good reminder actually, I need to add Tsukinoara's TL for Gil Route in the meanwhile.
    Ah, so I can assume you'll be using the Extra script from Iwakura's Perfect patch then, right? Good luck Lib, this project is really cool.

Great project!
    I want to add that there is a website called Heaven's Feel contains many Drama CD translations. If you guys can contact with the owner and put into Tri-Hermes, it would be great, all thing in one place.

Someone on Something Awful actually just recently completed transcribing playthroughs in text for all three routes of OG Extra. It's not perfect or 100% comprehensive (they skipped through a lot of repeat text in Tamamo/Emiya routes and didn't play both genders), but it might help?

Same with Extella.

Quote Originally Posted by threeunderscore View Post
    Someone on Something Awful actually just recently completed transcribing playthroughs in text for all three routes of OG Extra. It's not perfect or 100% comprehensive (they skipped through a lot of repeat text in Tamamo/Emiya routes and didn't play both genders), but it might help?

Same with Extella.
    These will be better to simply link on the site, rather than hosting outright as that'd be quite a lot of work. I'll be doing the same for TMDict Mats, since I really can't beat their format and convenience lol.

These will be better to simply link on the site, rather than hosting outright as that'd be quite a lot of work. I'll be doing the same for TMDict Mats, since I really can't beat their format and convenience lol.
    If you're willing to use links to other sites for reference, are YouTube playthroughs also okay then? I do have one saved regarding M!Hakuno&Tamamo from the Extra Perfect Patch. Although I don't know how you'll add the JP text then.

Given the H-scenes and lack of Last Episode, it would appear that the current version of F/SN is the original release. Is there a plan to add Realta Nua content?