Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A huge article about Beast's Lair have been found

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Grand Pretender.

Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
    And I didn't know Fumei was a Russian- I distinctly saw him listed as the page's most recent editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    First of all, how dare you. Second, you can tell that's not actually me because I'd never capitalize my name. Classic mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    This does sort of confirm that the person we know as "Daybit" is the person who made the article. One of his favorite things is to take the name of other "famous" people in the community and post under it. That's actually how he got the name of Daybit, which was a notable Tumblr blogger.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Wrong clown. The Olga/Marisbury shipper went by facts_facts for 2 posts, forgot his password, then returned with a new account named facts_facts2. The cuck hunter of the independent wikipedias is only called Gosserbam, Daybit, thessaliah, Amadeus24, Renar, Gerold, Barebus, kapibara, Masamune_, and Fumei.
    I refuse to believe these two are different persons.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
    I can't believe I actually fell for this. In hindsight, the other articles on the site ranting about how the West is populated entirely by degenerate Jewish SJWs trying to turn everyone gay should have been a red flag
    Neolurk is sort of russian /pol/ in this aspect, although it's hard to understand if they mean it seriously or just as trolling.

FGO articles are clearly written for lulz - well, at least I refuse to believe that anyone with native Russian will translate some terms there the way they are translated seriously.

Also known for his conflict with blogger Daybit, which took place on the forum. Daybit discussed some of the events that happened in the Sixth Lost Belt and did so quite actively, discussing the same events. Subsequently, however, it turned out that Daybit suffers from a memory disorder and can only remember 5 minutes of each day, which caused him to repeat the same talking points over and over again. This did not prevent Petrikov from banning Daybit for disagreeing with him.
    Actually made me laugh.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    The individual Servant picks on his account can be described as peak soulless, according to the game's based analysts. For example, Andersen's meta servant is level 90, and the damage-dealing meta Koyan Darkness is level 100. Of the 120 levels of heroes, only Arcueid commands respect. However, it delivers that he raised Ushiwakamaru to level 120, and became an epic cuckold after the update came in Melty Blood: Type Lumina.
    Amazing, underrated paragraph.

Blog Entries
    It's actually the most quoted bit of the page
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    This is why I love this website. Where else will you find quality humor like this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desann View Post
    Neolurk is sort of russian /pol/ in this aspect, although it's hard to understand if they mean it seriously or just as trolling.

FGO articles are clearly written for lulz - well, at least I refuse to believe that anyone with native Russian will translate some terms there the way they are translated seriously.
    I don't think this is trolling. I think comparing him to the Chinese housewife who wrote hundreds of thousands of words on centuries of falsified Russian history and scattered it throughout Chinese language wikipedia because she was a headcase was more apt than I initially realised. Shit, his much-hated Mash isn't even allowed to have a page, because Kirschtaria is our assistant now.

Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    I don't think this is trolling. I think comparing him to the Chinese housewife who wrote hundreds of thousands of words on centuries of falsified Russian history and scattered it throughout Chinese language wikipedia because she was a headcase was more apt than I initially realised. Shit, his much-hated Mash isn't even allowed to have a page, because Kirschtaria is our assistant now.
    Translations like Sirius Light -> Легкий Сириус and Beast of Calamity -> Животное Разрухи are clearly meant as humor, imitating and making fun of MTL.
    Although text in some articles is kind of strange and make me think that Russian may be not native language for author (or even that it is MTL), but I don't see any reason why someone who don't know Russian will create all those articles in random russian wiki. So he is probably just bad at writing, spent too much time writing in English or intentionally imitating MTL.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desann View Post
    Translations like Sirius Light -> Легкий Сириус and Beast of Calamity -> Животное Разрухи are clearly meant as humor, imitating and making fun of MTL.
    Although text in some articles is kind of strange and make me think that Russian may be not native language for author (or even that it is MTL), but I don't see any reason why someone who don't know Russian will create all those articles in random russian wiki. So he is probably just bad at writing, spent too much time writing in English or intentionally imitating MTL.
    https://vk.com/music/playlist/-37105317_85175800

Wanna hear a fan production of Magnituning read in Russian?
    I understand now. Listening to this must have led Daybit down the rabbit hole of NTR.

https://tut-audiokniga.com/prikljuch...su-kinoko.html
    DDD also here
    Last edited by You; March 3rd, 2023 at 03:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

You have to remember that for a lot of these types, MTL is the only legit way to consume Japanese media, because they think all translators are woke or pushing some other agenda.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    Shit, his much-hated Mash isn't even allowed to have a page, because Kirschtaria is our assistant now.
    Tfw when no Kirsch to greet us while we collect the mission rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    It's actually the most quoted bit of the page
    Really, I didn't see anyone else talk about the part I quoted.

What makes grailing Ushi an epic cuckold though? I thought she was For (You)?

US Friend Code
    I've seen the occasional post on /fgog/ saying she's for Shiki now because she enrolls in his school in Melty. Nevermind that the reason she did that was on Akiha's suggestion and we're not even sure if it was Shiki's class.

Actually, if anything, I think she joined the Akiha-Kouhaku lesbian threesome, which is based.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What makes grailing Ushi an epic cuckold though? I thought she was For (You)?
    She was summoned in Melty by Neco-Arc transferred into Shiki's school and got sent to Majikoi.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

My brain apparently spent a great deal of work suppressing FGO melty memories considering I actually play it

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I've seen the occasional post on /fgog/ saying she's for Shiki now because she enrolls in his school in Melty. Nevermind that the reason she did that was on Akiha's suggestion and we're not even sure if it was Shiki's class.
    Bruh
    How do you even...

I mean, it's hilarious, but how do you even?
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    I was under the impression it was a different class given Arcueid says "You like fighting right? In that case, there is someone in the next class with glasses..."

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh that's so funny

alexa play entrance of the gladiators
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Actually, if anything, I think she joined the Akiha-Kouhaku lesbian threesome, which is based.
    I fully support lesbian threesomes but I'm simply not sure Ushi makes the grade here.