Thread: Consideration of Magic(1~5)

Consideration of Magic(1~5)

I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at English.

In Type Moon, the life form and the universe are equal.
    All life forms aim for the ultimate life form (ultimate universe, correct answer) by accumulating death.
    Dragons were the lifeforms before humans and became the ultimate lifeforms. Dragon is Earth. Earth is the previous universe, the previous ultimate life form. And the next life form, humans, lives outside the previous universe, on the surface of the Earth.
    In other words, life forms are making the earth (universe) bigger and bigger. So the corpse of Cernunnos becomes an island.
    However, there is a limit to how big the earth can grow, up to the size of the real universe. Therefore, Altera destroys civilization so that it does not grow.
    Also, when humankind evolves into higher-dimensional life forms, the earth will become too large, and the capacity of the real universe will decrease. Therefore, the Atlas Institute denies evolution and aims at immature life forms.
    It's the main subject.
    I think that magic aims at the ultimate life form with five steps (stacking).

The first magic is "Universe". Magecraft is defined as aiming for the ultimate life form by stacking (rules of the universe (earth)).
    The second magic is "Step". The Magecraft step defined parallel worlds.
    The third magic is "body". Magecraft's ultimate lifeform body is defined as "soul".
    The fourth magic is "imaginary number". The imaginary space is the place to throw away the parallel world that cannot enter the ultimate life form.

The fourth magic connects the body of the ultimate life form and the "contents of the ultimate life form (correct answer)".
    The contents of the ultimate life form will contain the parallel worlds that have been stacked.
    Parallel worlds (lost belts) that cannot be stacked cannot be entered.
    Therefore, we need a place to discard the parallel world that cannot enter the ultimate life form.
    That is the imaginary number space.
    The fourth magic is the magic that creates an imaginary number space.

The fifth magic is "content".The fifth magic defined the contents (personality, correct answer) of the ultimate life form.

Being a Magecraft Ultimate Lifeform, what's inside the Ultimate Lifeform is the essence of the Magecraft.
    The representative of Magecraft is Lord of the Clock Tower.
    Lord is aristocratic.
    Lord is aristocratic. Aristocracy consumes slaves by some privileged classes.
    Lords are the privileged class. Modern Magus is a slave.
    Consuming slaves is the same thing as a consumer society (progressing civilization).
    That's why the Fifth Magic was born in Japan, the symbol of consumption civilization.
    It is written in a novel that this "relationship between lords and modern Magus" and "consumer civilization" are equal.
    The novel is Clock Tower in 2015.

The fifth magic is magic that consumes the parallel world of slaves.
    Parallel worlds of slaves are parallel worlds abandoned in imaginary space.

そして終わりの五つ目は、とっくに意義を失っていた。The meaning of this Japanese is "already lost the parallel world".

The meaning of blue (魔法「青」) is "Blue Shift".
    Blueshift is a physical term. It means that the universe is shrinking.
    It's magic that's shrinking the universe because it's consuming parallel worlds.
    Aoko is expanding because she is gaining energy. Because it swells, it is redshifted and Aoko has red hair.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey Guipi! I think it might be a bit hard to understand for those who don't know Japanese.

One quick pointer I could give is that 考察する is "theorizing" when used like this. Therefore, the title should probably be "Theory on magic".

Petrikow, thank you.

Other people have told me that too! English is difficult!

I didn't know the word theorizing. I see, by making it ing, it becomes the meaning of the progressive form (in the middle of creating a theory). informative.

Hey!What about the fourth and fifth magic theorizing?

Quote Originally Posted by guipi44 View Post
    The first magic is "Universe". Magecraft is defined as aiming for the ultimate life form by stacking (rules of the universe (earth)).
    Could you explain more what you mean with this one? I think I understand the rest of your points, and do think there's some sense to them, but I'm not sure what this one is supposed to be. Is it tied to the concept of Textures (
    テクスチャ
    現実
    ), since they determine "rules of the planet" and would then allow humans to achieve the status as ultimate life form?

In other words, are you saying the First Magic enabled creation of Textures to get around the "rules of the planet", the second enabled access to parallel worlds as an "energy source", the third enabled the "final shape" of human beings (pure souls), the fourth was made more like a garbage bin for worlds/energy sources that couldn't be used, and the fifth is the actual process of consuming the parallel worlds/energy sources to grow the "body"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Could you explain more what you mean with this one? I think I understand the rest of your points, and do think there's some sense to them, but I'm not sure what this one is supposed to be. Is it tied to the concept of Textures (
    テクスチャ
    現実
    ), since they determine "rules of the planet" and would then allow humans to achieve the status as ultimate life form?

In other words, are you saying the First Magic enabled creation of Textures to get around the "rules of the planet", the second enabled access to parallel worlds as an "energy source", the third enabled the "final shape" of human beings (pure souls), the fourth was made more like a garbage bin for worlds/energy sources that couldn't be used, and the fifth is the actual process of consuming the parallel worlds/energy sources to grow the "body"?
    I can't read English exactly, but it's probably not.

①Tezcatlipoca said "death" is the rule.②Olga Marie said that the universe is renewed by overlapping the mistakes of life forms (probably the answer to the extinction of the sex meta).③Kirschtaria created a human race one step higher, believing that evolved human beings would arrive at the "correct answer".④In a manga called Melty Blood Back Alley Nightmare, it is written that all magus aims at "higher life forms".⑤All magusaim for the root.

From the information of ① to ⑤, the universe and magicians aim at "the correct high-order life form" by overlapping.
    Aiming for the correct answer by accumulating something is the same in "Universe," "Magus," and "Humanity(人理)"
    The universe overlaps the death of intelligent life forms and aims for the correct answer. Also, because the earth is an old universe, the death of dragons (dinosaurs) is arborapped, so there are fossils in the ground.
    Humanity overlaps the Human Order Foundation Values. The Human Order Foundation Value is a 100-year overlap of human generations.
    Overlap of magus, consider magic.

I define "correct high-order life form" as "ultimate life form".

With the information from TYPE-MOON Manuscript (Katatsuki Kouhon), the universe has evolved into humans. In other words, the universe and intelligent life forms are equal entities.
    In other words, the ultimate life form is equal to the ultimate universe.

The first magic.:Magecraft aims to become the ultimate life form by accumulating "something".
    The second magic:The second magic defined "something" as a parallel world.
    The third magic is defined as the answer column (body) where the correct answer is entered is the soul. (I think the idea here is the same as what you said.)
    The fourth magic is a place to throw away the parallel world (imaginary number space) that does not give the correct answer. It's probably what you meant.

The fifth magic is the magic that defines the character (content) of the ultimate life form. The magic (Magecraft) answer (the character of the ultimate life form) is Lord.
    Lord consume slaves. A slave is a parallel world abandoned by the fourth magic.
    In other words, the ultimate life form created by magic has a soul body, a lord personality, and consumes a parallel world.
    So,Goetia is the King of Magecraft. King is Lord.
    U-Olga is earth president. President is Lord.

reminds me of one of my old posts when we were speculating on Magic

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    First created anthropic principle,
    Second created multiple timelines,
    Third is the final future form of humanity,
    Fourth is.... quantum timelocks?
    Fifth is pruning phenomenon...
    And Sixth is just gonna destroy it all.
    reformated to look better