Page 275 of 345 FirstFirst ... 175225265270273274275276277280285325 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 6893

Thread: Magic: the Gathering - T: Add Three Mana Of Any One Colour To Your Mana Pool

Blog Entries
    We also played. I loaded Blistering Rage because I had no idea what that deck name signified any more and then decided to run. Aldeayeah deservedly beat the cheese deck with Mono-Blue Stuff. Then I beat his Battle of Wits deck with Mono-Green Stompy, despite an Iona draw.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saheeli spoiler.

https://twitter.com/wizards_magic/st...72466159116289

Plus ability: weak, minus ability: strong (with value creatures), ultimate: comborrific.

Eldrazi Skyspawners will be copied, and artifacted, and will like it.

Kaladesh mechanics:
    - Energy (Mechanic E): A nonmana expendable resource (similar to experience counters). Some cards produce it and some consume it. Let's see how parasitic it turns out.
    - Fabricate: you choose if a creature ETBs with +1/+1 counters or creates 1/1 Servo artifact tokens (no Thopters ).
    - Vehicles: Artifacts that can be animated by tapping untapped creatures with total power equal or greater than the Vehicle's Crew number.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; September 2nd, 2016 at 02:45 PM.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    when's contraptions

Blog Entries
    Maro said contraptions were not going to be a thing in one of his blog posts.

- - - Updated - - -

With the new Lili actually being amazing when I thought she looked underwhelming at first glance I am afraid to make this call again, but Saheeli looks underwhelming outside of some artifact combo deck, which may or may not exist I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    yeah well he said madness won't come back too

Blog Entries
    AFAIK MaRo said they weren't in Kaladesh, not that they would never be done.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    AFAIK MaRo said they weren't in Kaladesh, not that they would never be done.
    Yeah he said that they won't be kaladesh, because people kept asking him if they were going to be.
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Saheli's pretty.

For a three-mana 'walker, I actually don't mind her +1 being what it is. I like the combination of those little tiny advantages - player ping and scry 1 - which aren't quite worth a card individually, and being able to repeat them over and over.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Blog Entries
    Anyone up for Commander?
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Sure, I am around. Would want to start around right now though.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    So the Kaladesh black tribe aren't evil deathmages or anything like that, they're just super-consumist carpe diem mayflies. Huh.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Made the game if anyone wants to Commander.

Great BL Showdown

password "nrnvqsr"
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Am around.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    I won't be able to anymore, but I should be more free tomorrow evening/night

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries

CASCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    Wow, that seems like such a cool commander, guess Simic is the first commander deck to make after that comes out.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries

So that's how energy works, I guess. And in the ongoing quest to free up more text space on cards and make it more flavourful, we now create tokens. Feels a bit weird with stuff that gives your opponent tokens, like Hunted Dragon, but that's kinda niche.

Motorsports are now a thing, apparently.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    Skysovereign is such a flavorful card for my Captain Sisay EDH deck. Sure she can't pilot it alone normally, but with just a +1/+1 counter she can be at the helm.
    Also Kaladesh is looking fabulous so far.
    And then there's Verdurous Gearhulk, heh.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; September 3rd, 2016 at 09:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

The exiled cards aren't linked to him in any way, seems abusable...

Blog Entries
    I'd say it's as abusable as an Elvish Visionary, with the added grief of I TAKE YOUR STUFF HAHAHA which does sound pretty fun.

For the record, if I'm reading CR 400 right, if you cast the exiled card, even if it goes back to exile from the stack, you can't cast it again. I think.
    don't quote me on this