Thread: Is there a way to delete unwanted/abandoned threads?

US Friend Code

Is there a way to delete unwanted/abandoned threads?

So, hear me out.

Lets say one night, you go out, have a little too much to drink, and you post something stupid, such as why the Tsukihime anime is definitively better than the Visual Novel.

You wake up, with no recollection of the night before, and check in on BL to see if your favorite fanfic has been updated yet.

But oh no.

Now the entire forum has declared war on you, and there is hell to pay.

Realizing your mistake, you go in to delete your post, only to realize you can't figure out how!

Will you be able to cleanse yourself with the holy power of the legendary "delete thread" feature? Or are you now forever condemned to have it tagged on your profile that you created a threat titled "Tsukihime Anime is way better than the VN", drawing the scorn of all?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No

Blog Entries

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

I've just recently made that mistake, it being I posted something that probably is better suited for one of the other forums. Though that is mainly cuz I legit have zero experience with forums and just my own incompetence for not realizing they had a specific forum for that post of that nature. I was going to delete it so I could just post it in the more fitting forum, only to realize you can't actually do that. I guess this is a learning experience and I'll try to be more mindful and aware of things in the future.

The mods can however, move a post to a different (sub)forum

If they don't shoot you that is