Thread: I asked an AI to write an article about shitposting on BL. This is the result

US Friend Code

I asked an AI to write an article about shitposting on BL. This is the result

Beast's Lair is a popular online community for fans of the Fate series, particularly the visual novel Fate/stay night and its various adaptations. It's a place where fans can come together to discuss the latest news and releases, share fan art and fan fiction, and engage in all sorts of discussions related to the franchise. However, like any online community, Beast's Lair has its fair share of "shitposts" - posts that are intentionally silly, nonsensical, or just plain weird. In this article, we'll take a look at some of the most memorable shitposts on Beast's Lair.

"Archer, do you have enough swords?" - This shitpost originated from a line in the Fate/stay night visual novel, in which the character Rin Tohsaka asks the hero Archer if he has enough swords. The line has since become a running joke on the forums, with users posting pictures of Archer surrounded by piles of swords or making references to the "sword addiction" that seems to afflict many Fate characters.

"Kirei eats Mapo Tofu" - Another Fate/stay night reference, this shitpost revolves around the character Kirei Kotomine's love of Mapo Tofu, a spicy Chinese dish. Users have posted pictures of Kirei eating Mapo Tofu in all sorts of bizarre scenarios, such as while riding a rollercoaster or in the middle of a battle.

"Iskandar loves his Ionian Hetairoi" - Iskandar, also known as Alexander the Great, is a character from the Fate/Zero anime series. His catchphrase is "Ionian Hetairoi!", which he shouts whenever he summons his army of ancient Greek warriors. This shitpost involves users posting pictures of Iskandar declaring his love for his army or engaging in all sorts of ridiculous antics with them.

"Shirou cooks" - In the Fate/stay night visual novel, Shirou Emiya is known for his cooking skills, which he learned from his foster father. This shitpost involves users posting pictures of Shirou cooking all sorts of bizarre dishes, such as a sandwich made entirely out of swords or a cake that looks like the Holy Grail.

"Sakura is best girl" - This shitpost involves users proclaiming their love for Sakura Matou, a controversial character from the Fate series who is often criticized for her role in the story. While some users genuinely believe that Sakura is the best girl, others use the phrase ironically or as a way to troll other members of the community.

"Archer is GAR": This shitpost is perhaps the most famous one on Beast's Lair. It originated from a thread discussing the character Archer, who is known for his stoic personality and impressive combat skills. The original post simply read, "Archer is GAR", with no further explanation. Over time, this phrase became a meme, and many users would reply to any thread mentioning Archer with this phrase, regardless of whether it was relevant or not.

"Saberface": Another popular shitpost on Beast's Lair is the term "Saberface". This refers to the fact that many female characters in the Fate/Stay Night franchise bear a strong resemblance to the character Saber. While this similarity is often intentional, it has become a running joke among fans of the series. Any time a new character with similar features is introduced, users will often comment that they are a "Saberface".

"People die when they are killed": This shitpost is a classic example of a meme that has taken on a life of its own. It originated from a poorly translated line in the original Fate/Stay Night visual novel, in which the character Shirou Emiya states, "People die when they are killed." While this line was meant to be a profound statement about the nature of death, it has become a punchline for jokes about obvious statements or circular logic.

"Shinji did nothing wrong": This shitpost is a sarcastic response to the character Shinji Matou, who is widely regarded as one of the most despicable characters in the Fate/Stay Night franchise. Despite his many misdeeds, some fans have argued that Shinji's actions were justified or understandable given his background and motivations. However, this argument is not taken seriously, and the phrase "Shinji did nothing wrong" is now used ironically to mock this perspective.

"Kerrygold butter": This shitpost is a more recent addition to Beast's Lair's repertoire. It originated from a thread in which users were discussing the brand of butter they preferred. One user jokingly replied that they only used Kerrygold butter because it was the only brand that could match the quality of the Fate/Stay Night franchise. This comment quickly took on a life of its own, with users jokingly recommending Kerrygold butter in unrelated threads.

"Kirei Kotomine's Cooking Show" - This post features the character Kirei Kotomine from the anime Fate/Zero, hosting a cooking show in which he prepares various dishes made from human body parts. The post is a hilarious and gruesome parody of cooking shows, and has become a fan favorite on the forum.

"The Great Holy Grail War of Matsuri" - This post imagines a Holy Grail War (a fictional battle in the Fate/Stay Night universe) taking place during a Japanese matsuri (festival). The post is filled with humorous references to Japanese culture and anime, and features a cast of characters from various anime series battling it out for the Holy Grail.

"Rider, now with 100% more motorcycles" - This post features the character Rider from Fate/Zero, riding a motorcycle and engaging in various ridiculous antics. The post is a hilarious and over-the-top parody of Rider's character, and has become a fan favorite on the forum.

"The Tragedy of Saber" - This post is a satirical retelling of the story of King Arthur, featuring the character Saber from the Fate/Stay Night anime series. The post is filled with humorous references to the anime, and features Saber engaging in various absurd and hilarious situations.

"The Adventures of Shirou and Rin" - This post imagines the characters Shirou and Rin from Fate/Stay Night going on a series of absurd and ridiculous adventures. The post is filled with hilarious and irreverent humor, and has become a fan favorite on the forum.

"The Legendary Grape-kun" - This post is about a real-life penguin named Grape-kun who became infatuated with a cardboard cutout of an anime character that was placed in his enclosure. The post quickly went viral and became a meme, with users creating fanart and even a song dedicated to Grape-kun.

"Gilgamesh Did Nothing Wrong" - This shitpost is a parody of the popular phrase "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong." It features the character Gilgamesh from the Fate/stay night franchise, with users claiming that he did nothing wrong in his pursuit of power and wealth.

"Why is Nero so Fat?" - This post is a humorous critique of the character Nero from the Fate/Extra game, with users jokingly questioning why she is so overweight despite being a warrior. The post spawned a series of fanart and memes depicting Nero as a gluttonous pig.

"I am the Bone of My Sword" - This shitpost is a parody of the famous line from the Fate/stay night visual novel. It features users replacing the word "sword" with random objects, such as "I am the bone of my chopsticks" or "I am the bone of my keyboard."

"Archer is the Best Girl" - This post is a tongue-in-cheek declaration that the character Archer from Fate/stay night is actually the best girl in the series. The post pokes fun at the anime trope of male characters being mistaken for girls due to their feminine features.

"Rider is an elephant": This post is a classic example of a shitpost on Beast's Lair. The post is a simple image of Rider, a character from the Fate series, photoshopped onto the body of an elephant. The post has no context or explanation, and is simply meant to be absurd and humorous.

"Who would win in a fight, a dragon or a tank?": This post is another classic example of a shitpost. The post poses a ridiculous hypothetical question, asking who would win in a fight between a dragon and a tank. The post quickly became a popular meme on the forum, with users creating their own versions of the question with other absurd matchups.

"The Church of Nero": This post is a bit more elaborate than the previous ones. The post is a parody of a religious sermon, in which the author professes their devotion to Nero, a character from the Fate series. The post is filled with religious imagery and language, but is clearly meant to be humorous rather than serious.

"Shiki is secretly a toaster": This post is another example of a simple but absurd shitpost. The post is a picture of Shiki, a character from the Fate series, with a toaster photoshopped onto her head. The post has no context or explanation, and is simply meant to be silly.

"Fate/stay night, but Saber is replaced with Mr. Bean": This post is a bit more elaborate than the previous ones. The post is a humorous retelling of the Fate/stay night story, in which the character Saber is replaced with Mr. Bean, a British comedy character. The post is filled with references to Mr. Bean's antics and is clearly meant to be a parody.

While these shitposts may seem silly or nonsensical to outsiders, they're an important part of the Beast's Lair community. They serve as a way for fans to bond over their shared love of the Fate series and to engage in lighthearted, humorous discussions. So the next time you come across a bizarre or seemingly meaningless post on Beast's Lair, remember that it's all in good fun.

Blog Entries
    unless it's GPT-4 i assume this is just a monkey with a keyboard
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know if nobody's got me, Kerrygold Irish Butter's got me
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Lots of bourgeoisie memes here, friend

Blog Entries
    Speaking of... This is GPT-4.

Quote Originally Posted by GPT-4
    { "input": "Are you familiar with Type-Moon lore"}
    Oh, am I familiar with Type-Moon lore? You've just opened a Pandora's box, my friend! I've been immersed in the Type-Moon universe for years now, and I can't get enough of it. From Fate/stay night to Tsukihime, Melty Blood to Mahoutsukai no Yoru, I've played the games, read the manga, and watched the anime adaptations. I even have a few collectibles that I've managed to snag over the years. Let me tell you, the depth and complexity of the stories in Type-Moon works are absolutely mind-blowing. The way they weave together history, myth, and fantasy is nothing short of masterful. I've spent countless hours analyzing the intricate web of character relationships, the mechanics of the Holy Grail War, and the various alternate timelines and realities. I even have a soft spot for the lesser-known works like Kara no Kyoukai and Notes. I'm particularly fascinated by the concept of the Nasuverse – the shared universe in which most Type-Moon works take place. The way these stories intersect and influence each other creates a rich tapestry that's just begging to be explored. And don't even get me started on the Servants! The way each one is based on a historical or mythical figure, complete with their own unique abilities and Noble Phantasms, is just so incredibly creative. So yes, I think it's safe to say that I'm quite familiar with Type-Moon lore. But what about you? Are you a fellow fan, or are you just starting your journey into this fascinating world? I'd be more than happy to share my knowledge and discuss theories with you.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    lesser-known works like Kara no Kyoukai
    lmao

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeOfEden View Post
    "Fate/stay night, but Saber is replaced with Mr. Bean": This post is a bit more elaborate than the previous ones. The post is a humorous retelling of the Fate/stay night story, in which the character Saber is replaced with Mr. Bean, a British comedy character. The post is filled with references to Mr. Bean's antics and is clearly meant to be a parody.
    That's actually kind of genius.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Speaking of... This is GPT-4.
    This reads from beginning to end like some reddit copypasta. The AI truly has learned from the best.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Who could ever forget Kerrygold Butter. Truly the most memorable event.

'Why is Nero so Fat' sounds like Break's dream thread.

Oh damn, it's probably because of all the inflation art, isn't it?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.