Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: So now that some time passed what is this boards opinion on Ordeal Call?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    why he what

Blog Entries
    english is hard at 5 am
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    inject Medaka directly into my veins
    Sorry, no Medaka in Type-Moon. The “teenage girl named M**aka who was born too perfect and omnipotent to function as a human being until she was given purpose by her blond male co-protagonist she likes (CV: Aki Toyosaki)” niche is already filled.

Blog Entries
    So you're saying I should hold out hope for Manaka Lancer (this time she has big boobies and surrounded by walking otome routes)

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    There's always Samurai Remnant, it's the genuine Musou team and Kou Shibusawa has a pretty good writing team considering they wrote Fire Emblem TH.
    Personally excited for Heian-Kyo style HGW from Master's PoV.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea as well. Let's hope it really is a narrative driven experience like recent crossover musous.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    I was thinking of how to put my thoughts nicely, but all it took was one refresh to give up on that idea...

I mean...

This is a bruh moment.
    I'm legit curious about this. We know Nasu was writing LB7 until late last year, so why do you think he would have the final chapter(s) done by this year? I mean he could make it smaller like the soloman raids but i'm assuming that we all want a bigger ending than that.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    I'm legit curious about this. We know Nasu was writing LB7 until late last year, so why do you think he would have the final chapter(s) done by this year? I mean he could make it smaller like the soloman raids but i'm assuming that we all want a bigger ending than that.
    You're assuming far more than that.
    I called your comment a bruh moment cuz of the way you replied to fumei's post.

If you want my "wish list" for the final chapter you won't get much more than "I hope it sheds light on the mysteries built throughout Part 2 and that it is a satisfying conclusion to Cosmos in the Lostbelt". I don't rly care about the size in itself.
    Do I think he could get it done by this year? Yes, I do. Do I think Lasagna could get itself sufficiently organized to actually roll this out in that time? That's a different question.
    It also isn't like Nasu has absolutely nothing done for the finale. It's obvious Part 2 has a plan, Nasu isn't just making shit up as he goes along. I'm sure he's had a not-insignificant amount of the finale figured out from Day One.

You see, Nasu is capable of this thing I like to call "good writing".

Point is, if they really wanted to, yes I believe we could've seen the finale of Cosmos in the Lostbelt in 2023, or early 2024 if the dev side goes LB7 levels of wrong.

Ordeal Call is a very obvious example of blueballing the audience. That won't change.
    But it can be seen as a positive thing in the long run, if it turns out to be good in its own right. However, we can only say something about that when it actually releases. Until then, the general negative reaction is very much warranted.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzivus View Post
    The ever-distant utopia: a TM game that justifies being a game over a VN or book...
    Capsule Servant?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, the obvious answer is MBAACC.

Of course, some people probably mean "Fate" when they say "TM", so it doesn't surprise me people would forget.

Blog Entries
    It means something Action RPG-adjacent.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I mean, the obvious answer is MBAACC.

Of course, some people probably mean "Fate" when they say "TM", so it doesn't surprise me people would forget.
    Moreso me not being into fighting games at all, but that is a good answer.
    Now that I think about it, you could even count BMW - not made by TM, but still a solid TM game.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I've already mentioned before that if Human Order didn't want us "misusing" those Servants, it shouldn't have allowed them to answer our summons in the first place. It makes me wonder if there's another, secret reason for why this wall just showed up out of nowhere and why it's outright working for the person who (as far as we know) would leave humanity transformed beyond recognition, which if anything is even less conducive to Human Order's existence.

My hopes aren't high, but I'm waiting to see how it's actually executed before making too many quick judgments.

Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
    I've already mentioned before that if Human Order didn't want us "misusing" those Servants, it shouldn't have allowed them to answer our summons in the first place. It makes me wonder if there's another, secret reason for why this wall just showed up out of nowhere and why it's outright working for the person who (as far as we know) would leave humanity transformed beyond recognition, which if anything is even less conducive to Human Order's existence.

My hopes aren't high, but I'm waiting to see how it's actually executed before making too many quick judgments.
    Well the prologue itself kind of implies that this block is something instrospective that Guda has to solve.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I'm pretty sure Olga won't know the full details of everything, or else there will be no mystery left by the time we get to the final chapter. But obviously she may remember/know some details that we will use as hints, but it seems pretty obvious her whole complete character arc won't come until things are settled with Billy. Not just for her memories but for development as a person.
    It's almost certain that she'd know next to nothing. Marisbury kept everyone save for Daybit and maybe Kirschtaria in the dark about his true goals, and seeing that Olga was most likely a mere tool in his eyes I'd assume she too would be as clueless as we are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Well the prologue itself kind of implies that this block is something instrospective that Guda has to solve.
    Yes, but why would a purely internal thing have an external effect, let alone one that affects people other than himself? Why would Human Order even care that we've used Extra Classes, given how it's had a history of being purely pragmatic (see also the Counter Force, which as EMIYA can attest to is not especially concerned with anything beyond eliminating threats)?
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; March 26th, 2023 at 04:52 PM.

when Ordeal Call got announced my hype died so hard I still haven't finished LB7.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, no need to rush since Animusphere plot won't be resolved anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Yeah, no need to rush since Animusphere plot won't be resolved anytime soon.
    It would be nice to see at least Olga's story, but at this rate we have to wait at least two years. How stupid was it to think that the graphomaniac would reveal her in Lostbelt 7. Although, he really trolled everyone with the support version of Olga in the first part. To my memory, it's the only servant that got the support version and wasn't released within 3 months. I wonder how many people fell for it and paid for the quartz at the end of December, only to end up not getting her banner a month later?
    Last edited by MaxXx2021; March 27th, 2023 at 08:56 AM.

What makes you think she won't be the anni Servant? If she comes back in the Avenger OC that's probably later this year lol

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    What makes you think she won't be the anni Servant? If she comes back in the Avenger OC that's probably later this year lol
    We were not shown her NP, ascension, or even class. And if people expected all that to happen in the second part of Lostbelt 7, since one jerk said on the stream that there would be no banners on the release because of spoilers, now they explicitly said that she will be resurrected by the Count and will be used against us. And if this the Count story doesn't come out in the first OC, it's not worth waiting her on the anniversary. Unless Nasu wants to throw her out like Castoria. Otherwise yes, very "fun"... showed the support version and released it a year later.
    Last edited by MaxXx2021; March 27th, 2023 at 09:10 AM.