It seems there was a lot of anger over this announcement. Was it really that bad?

The main complaint was that it felt like Lasengle was milking the lostbelt saga. But it feels like many people are simply unhappy with FGO and were using their completion of LB7 as an excuse to quit. When they learned that were would be at least 3 more chapters they got mad. I feel a lot of the anger was projection towards FGO because of whatever they decided to be mad about. For people that like FGO, the news that it will go on longer is great.

With that out of the way lets talk about ordeal call itself. I'm going to put my points into bullet points to keep my ideas organized

1. Ordeal call has a very good hook. The existence of special classes hasn't really been explained but has expanded greatly. It happened so often that I never thought about how odd it was to have so many special class servants. The second hook was glossed over a bit but it seems to be that Alyala is concerned over lostbelt servants being recruited to your side. I see no reason why more lostbelts can't be created so it makes sense that it would want to test your intent. People say it wasn't forshadowed but once this arc begins it will become clear that it was forshadowed all along. I'm sure this arc was planned from the start. It is not just filler or intentional milking the fanbase.

2. The mystery over Olga and Tamamo Vich. Olga's servant class is hidden is lostbelt 7. I think that this is forshadowing a new extra class. Perhaps a summonible version of the beast class. The collab this year is FGO arcade. If we get Tiamat or Draco, I don't think they will be an Alter Ego in mobile.

3.On the subject of Tamamo Vich, she is still missing, i'm pretty sure she will be the focus on the foreigner ordeal call. The whole plot line over Koyanskya still doesn't feel resolved.

4. Mash and her class. Ordeal Call should explain the shielder class and explain what it's role is. Is mash the only one or can there be more?

5. Fate/Proto content. This wasn't mentioned before, but this could mean that Fate proto will be the theme of one of the chapters or it will be an event that is cannon like the CCC collab. Anything fate proto related means we finally see Manaka, possibly as a summonible servant.

6. Fate extra content. This obviously means more Sakura alter egos are on the way, but could there be more? I think there will be a fate/extra chapter that will deal with budda and give us Saver as a new class. (This would oppose the beast class)

7. More info about Marsbury. Many lostbelt plot points remain unanswered. Rasputin is still at large, and one of the servants of the alien god still hasn't appeared. Expect answers

I'm 100% sure Ordeal Call won't be dragged out like the lostbelts were. The 3 chapters mentioned will release this year, and I'm sure that the first one will release next month before the collab. This will give us the beast class, in preparation for Tiamat and Draco in May.

Ok tell me how I'm wrong.