Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] The Spiraling Testament World of Lilim Harlot - The Unapplauded Rose

I guess that makes sense. I'm still trying to wrap my head around where Arcade lines up with mobile in terms of how events progress.

Saber Muramasa's summoning isn't a big deal since he's a distinct entity from Alter Ego Muramasa, but Musashi's dialogue in that event places the tail end of Arcade's shenanigans before LB5, with it beginning at some point after Part 1. Kama's profile suggests her summoning and event are after Ooku. That's all fine and dandy, puts this right around LB4 which lines up with the LB3 spoilers.

But then there's Koyanskaya and Morgan and then I get confused if there's any coherence at all.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    I could definitely see us getting 5-Star Noah and Harlot, and Welfare Sita. Assuming Tiamat's release was planned and not just an emergency print money button.
    Why welfare Sita? Isn't it easier to work with Setanta, who is already an event welfare in his native game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    I guess that makes sense. I'm still trying to wrap my head around where Arcade lines up with mobile in terms of how events progress.

Saber Muramasa's summoning isn't a big deal since he's a distinct entity from Alter Ego Muramasa, but Musashi's dialogue in that event places the tail end of Arcade's shenanigans before LB5, with it beginning at some point after Part 1. Kama's profile suggests her summoning and event are after Ooku. That's all fine and dandy, puts this right around LB4 which lines up with the LB3 spoilers.

But then there's Koyanskaya and Morgan and then I get confused if there's any coherence at all.
    I think you're under the weird assumption that Musashi experiences time linearly. You gotta remember that she met Touko before going to 1639 Shimousa.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    No Servant experiences time linearly. Reminder that the throne is outside of time- EMIYA gets added to the Throne (kind of) in the distant future, but once he's added he can be summoned in the past. Merlin wasn't born until like 500 AD, but once he exists he can be summoned in 4000 BC. And every Servant retains their memories of when they were alive.

The fae knights and LB Morgan didn't even exist until 2018, but once they got added to the Throne they could be summoned at any time in any other timeline and would retain their memories of their Lostbelt. Kama's a bit more shady an example because of the ambiguity of whether or not Servants retain their memories of other summonings vs memories of their time alive.

US Friend Code
    Instead of welfare Sita she'll be a costume for Rama so they still have to be separated.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Sita being a Rama costume would be so weird for numerous reasons

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    LB3 specifically? Odd choice.
    Not really that odd. Lancer Consort Yu is a welfare in Arcade, and her identity is a massive spoiler if you haven't played LB3.

Also why does people believe Sita is going to be a costume? She has different skills from Rama and her NP is also different. She's clearly going to be its own unit if she ever gets released.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Why welfare Sita? Isn't it easier to work with Setanta, who is already an event welfare in his native game?

I assume that if they're going to do an Arcade event, they'll forcus on the parts of Arcade that are different from Mobile. Sita is the biggest one outside the whole Beast plot.

Also I'm biased, since I'd much rather finally get Sita into the game over a fourth version of Cu that I probably won't even use.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Not really that odd. Lancer Consort Yu is a welfare in Arcade, and her identity is a massive spoiler if you haven't played LB3.

Also why does people believe Sita is going to be a costume? She has different skills from Rama and her NP is also different. She's clearly going to be its own unit if she ever gets released.
    easiest mechanical way to prevent people from having both Sita and Rama and breaking the lore?

No, the easiest mechanical way is to make it so you can't have both in a party, a mechanic that already exists for other purposes.

There's no way they're gonna make a brand new sprite from scratch, coupled with a completely different voice lines/inflection for everything, and give it as just a costume. Not to mention, how fucking bizarre it would be for Sita to just be having the exact same animations as Rama. If you're going for the effort of brand new sprite and voice direction, then you're obviously going to make that a new character.

They're also not even the same class.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    I assume that if they're going to do an Arcade event, they'll forcus on the parts of Arcade that are different from Mobile. Sita is the biggest one outside the whole Beast plot.

Also I'm biased, since I'd much rather finally get Sita into the game over a fourth version of Cu that I probably won't even use.
    I mean, if Sita is gacha we can have both. I don't see them wasting Sita's already drawn and paid for art and not reusing all 3 ascensions for mobile. In the same way, I don't see them going through the effort of paying for more Setanta designs to make him a gacha and someone else the welfare. If someone else from Arcade is a welfare, they're pretty much throwing away 2 designs they paid for and locking them in Arcade for little reason, when they can just reuse Draco/Setanta, not have to adjust anything, call it a day, and everyone else is gacha.

Basically, if someone that isn't Setanta/Draco is the welfare, they're throwing away art and designs already made for no reason, and if they ever decide to add Setanta or Draco after the fact, unless they're welfare in some other event, then they have to make extra sprites and art for them. I can see it for Draco, being a beast, 5*, Nero and all that good bait, pretty easy to make regular SSR with return profits. But for Setanta? If he's not a welfare I find it hard to imagine they're gonna go through the effort to make that guy a regular servant. Specially when there's no reason to switch welfares around.
    Last edited by Kirishima; April 21st, 2023 at 05:59 PM.

For mobile not really, but for Arcade they're capable of doing that, like Kama (Mistake) and Rider Vinci being a welfare with her own clothes (which we in mobile proceeded to steal as costume LOL).

US Friend Code
    I wasn't serious about the Sita costume, it was a joke

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I am serious about the Sita costume though.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    No, here's what's really going to happen. In the event story Ryougi will release the Curse of Separation, allowing players to field Rama and Sita at the same time. Rama's 3rd skill will also get an upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Unfortunately, Rama (and Nemo) don't have bonus for this event.

Blog Entries
    My comment was assuming that we just wouldn't get Setanta.

If we're assuming we get FIVE new servants, screw Cu Lily and give me Jaques.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Unfortunately, Rama (and Nemo) don't have bonus for this event.
    Oh? I didn't realize we had the event bonus list already. Who's on it?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Everyone featured on Fate/Grand Order Arcade for Arcade machines, excluding the ones we don't have. Pretender Lady Avalon and Foreigner Jacques get event bonus, which I think is code for "you're not getting Caster Merlin Prototype or Saber Male Jacques here lol"