Page 1 of 84 12361151 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] The Spiraling Testament World of Lilim Harlot - The Unapplauded Rose

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

[FGO JP Event] The Spiraling Testament World of Lilim Harlot - The Unapplauded Rose

Unlock criteria: Clear Fuyuki Event duration: April 26th ~ May 17th
    Webpage: Regular
    Special
    Pickup webpage: Pre-release
    Release
    TV CM
    SHOW

Synopsis
    SHOW
    Placeholder

New Limited 5* Alter-Ego

SHOW
    Class
    Alter-Ego

With the mankind of some parallel world being on the verge of destruction at the hands of a 'calamity from the seas' much like the Beast of Genesis herself, she was unable to hold herself back, and manifested in this larval form.

Tiamat created a copy of herself working under the assumption of her reset and rebirth, and sent it off as a Servant to Chaldea.
    She very vividly retains her memories of falling at hands of mankind.
    The reason this Divine Spirit Servants seems to always be in a bad mood is because she remembers that pain and humiliation, but regardless, her loving feelings of wanting to protect mankind are far greater.

In order to protect mankind
    The Daughter of Genesis hath arrived from the Imaginary Sea

LARVA-TIAMAT
    SSR*****
    New Limited 5* Beast
    SHOW
    Class
    Beast

One of the two horns of the Sixth Beast, defeated by the Chaldea of the parallel world in which it resided.The one born from the Logos of Depravity.
    It is said to manifest when the degeneration of the most prosperous city of the era reaches its zenith, all in order to savor its malignancy.
    The Beast of Sodom is its name.
    It is the beast that in the New Testament was said to have destroyed Babylon.

The Calamity cometh from the seas...
    An Evil of Humanity finally comes ashore at Chaldea

DRACO, THE BEAST OF SODOM
    SSR*****
    New Limited 4* Assassin
    SHOW
    Class
    Assassin

An ancient Roman from the 1st century.
    The poisoner of the Julio-Claudian dynasty.
    It's said she was first discovered by Agrippina, Nero's mother, and subsequently made to brew a poison to assassinate Emperor Claudius.
    After this, she served the newly crowned Emperor Nero and assisted in her assassination of Britannicus. It's said she participated in many other assassinations of famed people.

In Europe, she serves as a symbol for poisoners.
    The 19th century writer Alexandre Dumas compared the poisoner in his famed work 'the Count of Monte-Cristo' to Locusta, for example.

The peerless poisoner and emperor-killer
    An assassin serving Emperor Nero
    "Now-now! It's mushroom time!"

LOCUSTA
    SR****
    New Welfare 4* Saber
    SHOW
    Class
    Saber

Cu Chulainn, the great hero from the Ulster Cycle of Celtic Mythology, when he was still in training.

Both his body and his mind is much younger and immature when compared to how he manifests as a Lancer or Caster. But even with that in mind, he will struggle, and keep going if it is the sake of another. A mere boy, but one hiding endless possibilities within.

Really, I look like someone you know?
    Don't got a clue 'bout that. I'm just Setanta, nothing more!

SETANTA
    SR****
    Story Summary
    Additional Information
    - Event Bonus Servants: too many to list (I can't be bothered)
    - Draco profile translation
    Last edited by Petrikow; May 2nd, 2023 at 09:23 AM.

Let's see where the story goes for this collab. I don't have a lot of expectations due to previous FGO collabs with itself, but who knows, maybe they do end up with something interesting due to Tiamat being in it.

US Friend Code
    I assume Caster Vinci's role in the event (since she got a buff) is that she's the leader of Arcade's Chaldea. They don't have Romani.

Blog Entries
    I fear if it is just a copy and paste of the arcade ver.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't collabs usually have a Welfare? That's the pick I'll be interested to see.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Don't collabs usually have a Welfare? That's the pick I'll be interested to see.
    Last year they didn't. Instead it was Mary Anning 1* in F2P GATCHA

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I think friend point servants are basically welfares no matter how one cuts it

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Let's see where the story goes for this collab. I don't have a lot of expectations due to previous FGO collabs with itself, but who knows, maybe they do end up with something interesting due to Tiamat being in it.
    Since Tiamat is in a pre release banner, I have more optimism that we're going to get all the six exclusives. I don't care about any of them, but good for people who do.

However, I have less optimism about the event itself due to the Fuyuki clear requirement. This signals to me that the event isn't going to be major and story important like many people are hoping because those events tend to have high story requirements. Maybe, they're purposely having low story requirement for new players, like the Summer events, except self collabs are the last place to attract new players.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxXx2021 View Post
    Last year they didn't. Instead it was Mary Anning 1* in F2P GATCHA
    Limited 1*s are honorary welfares. See, Nobukatsu in GUDAGUDA 5.

They're welfares that they wanted to give different ascension arts to, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    Since Tiamat is in a pre release banner, I have more optimism that we're going to get all the six exclusives. I don't care about any of them, but good for people who do.

However, I have less optimism about the event itself due to the Fuyuki clear requirement. This signals to me that the event isn't going to be major and story important like many people are hoping because those events tend to have high story requirements. Maybe, they're purposely having low story requirement for new players, like the Summer events, except self collabs are the last place to attract new players.

Limited 1*s are honorary welfares. See, Nobukatsu in GUDAGUDA 5.
    All 6 exclusives is definitely optimistic. But also, as far as Arcade is concerned, Olympus hasn't happened yet, so it doesn't really seem necessary to have a high story requirement.

Blog Entries
    I could definitely see us getting 5-Star Noah and Harlot, and Welfare Sita. Assuming Tiamat's release was planned and not just an emergency print money button.

---------------------------

I'm totally fine with this just being a rehash of Lillim Harlot, so long as we get a better justification for killing Beast IV/S than "Excalibur go brrrrrr".

I'd like to see Noah handle the business alone this time. Arthur can sit back and watch.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I fear if it is just a copy and paste of the arcade ver.
    This wouldn't be a bad thing IMO.

Assuming Tiamat's release was planned and not just an emergency print money button.
    It was only one extra dead week. Lasagna has enough time to plan and probolly wanted to release more than one 5-star for this event.
    Last edited by Ubergeneral; April 21st, 2023 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    It was only one extra dead week.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    All 6 exclusives is definitely optimistic. But also, as far as Arcade is concerned, Olympus hasn't happened yet, so it doesn't really seem necessary to have a high story requirement.
    By "more optimistic", I mean I think there's a tiny chance now as opposed to the negligible chance I thought before. All it needs now is to have another banner of SSR + SR in addition to the usual collab welfare and banner SSR + SR. Unlikely, but slightly less so if they're dedicating one banner to prerelease.

For the story lock, there's a large difference between very high(Olympus or later) and near nothing(Fuyuki) that this event is. I was expecting it to be in the middle somewhere(Babylonia or an early Lostbelt). If it's a Beast event, it's either going to be the easiest Beast ever gameplaywise or newbies are going to be dumpstered with difficulty.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; April 21st, 2023 at 09:44 AM.

As you've mentioned before, they only lock tough and/or important events behind story completion, so the fact that this event is not locked behind Babylonia completion really makes me feel it's going to have nothing special. Like they will just use the whole Arcade thing to make an event about creating Arcade games to compete against Draco who is doing the same for evilz and Tiamat is just there to help us with mother power.

I really really hope I'm wrong.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar

It was only one extra dead week. Lasagna has enough time to plan and probolly wanted to release more than one 5-star for this event.
    Nice try Lasengle but you need to invest more into your psyops

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    As you've mentioned before, they only lock tough and/or important events behind story completion, so the fact that this event is not locked behind Babylonia completion really makes me feel it's going to have nothing special. Like they will just use the whole Arcade thing to make an event about creating Arcade games to compete against Draco who is doing the same for evilz and Tiamat is just there to help us with mother power.

I really really hope I'm wrong.
    To be more precise in the News it is written in the box in red, that despite the event being Fuyuki Lock the event takes place after LB3, and will contain spoilers from until LB3 (Like Summer 6 with Davinci Lily and Goredolf that appear in the story of the event even if you were still in arc 1)

LB3 specifically? Odd choice.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    canonically we can't rayshift between the Prologue LB and LB3, it's only with the new chaldea that we can, so if they want to make a event that canonically fits in arc 2 it's minimum lb3 (and the reason why putting it in arc 2 may be that either Davinci Lily, goredolf, Sion or Nemo will have an important role)