Thread: Meme the Mods

US Friend Code

Meme the Mods

When you get a warning:

When you get banned but the mods aren’t tracking IPs so you just make another account and go back to shitposting:

When the mods have concluded that you are a nutjob so they just let you post random shit all over the place:

Blog Entries

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Just make a slander video
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Just make a slander video
    Seems a bit overkill to me but… How’s this?

(Personally I wouldn’t recommend using this script without probable cause. If you get into trouble threatening someone with it that’s your problem)

Spoiler:

EXCLUSIVE: Shocking revelations about Beast's Lair mod ____

_______, a well-known moderator on the popular gaming forum Beast's Lair, has been caught in a scandalous web of lies and deceit. Our investigative reporters have uncovered evidence that shows _______ has been using their moderator position to manipulate and exploit users on the site.

According to our sources, ______ has been abusing their power as a moderator to censor and ban users who disagree with them or challenge their opinions. They have also been using their position to promote their own agenda and silence others who do not share their views.

But that's not all. Our sources have also revealed that _______ has been using their mod status to engage in inappropriate behavior with users on the site. They have been known to use their position of authority to coerce and intimidate these users into engaging in sexual activities with them.

One victim, who wishes to remain anonymous, shared their story with us. "They told me that if I didn't send them nude photos, they would ban me from the site. I felt trapped and scared, so I did what they asked. I regret it so much now, but at the time I felt like I had no choice."

We reached out to ______ for comment, but they have not responded to our requests. However, other members of the Beast's Lair community have expressed shock and outrage at the news. "I always knew something was off about them," said one user. "But I never imagined it was this bad."

It's clear that the Beast's Lair community deserves better than a mod who abuses their power and preys on vulnerable users. We urge the site's administrators to take immediate action and remove _______ from their position of authority. The safety and well-being of the community should always come first.
    Last edited by BladeOfEden; April 19th, 2023 at 11:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Every time you post, you find a new and exciting way to make me wonder if you're actually human.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Maybe he's just really bored and hopeful to find frends

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Maybe he's just really bored and hopeful to find frends

Oh, oh you poor thing