US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    The side quests in this game are all depression-flavored huh
    That's the Hoyo specialty.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    I don't know why Herta and Sampo are always placed at the lowest tier. Herta is literally the best farmer in the game, while Sampo is pretty broken with Nihility blessings in the Simulated Universe.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    I don't know why Herta and Sampo are always placed at the lowest tier. Herta is literally the best farmer in the game, while Sampo is pretty broken with Nihility blessings in the Simulated Universe.
    More fun to use Hunt imo

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    anyone here play in Asia server?
    Me. Gimme your UID.
    Lily, 801661371.

Has been busy grading my students' final exam test papers so I have only been spending energy and do dailies, will get my ass to raise my High Elder dragon later.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Lily, 801661371.

Has been busy grading my students' final exam test papers so I have only been spending energy and do dailies, will get my ass to raise my High Elder dragon later.
    sent

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't even know what dailies are in this game. I just got to Iceopolis and the only thing I've found is that weird yellow encounter node in the middle of the snow drifts.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    I guess this is the downside of playing this type of gacha games from launch, but I've pretty much finished all the content currently available in game and it just feels so empty now. There's very little to do after you hit Equilibrium 3. At least with Genshin you can co-op or just aimlessly explore the open-world.
    Last edited by Kamera; May 10th, 2023 at 07:39 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I don't even know what dailies are in this game. I just got to Iceopolis and the only thing I've found is that weird yellow encounter node in the middle of the snow drifts.
    They will show you where to check on those later, including the battlepass as well. Most of them just automatically complete on its own as you play the game since it is very fast.
    I guess this is the downside of playing this type of gacha games from launch, but I've pretty much finished all the content currently available in game and it just feels so empty now. There's very little to do after you hit Equilibrium 3. At least with Genshin you can co-op or just aimlessly explore the open-world.
    Yeah if you speedrun the whole mainstory and side quests then you'll need to wait for events in next patches and other modes they will release (one currently in dev, it is a sort of tower I heard), or retry the abyss and the SU to farm the upgrades or test out team comps. I am still at rank 30 and I take it slow so there are still a lot of contents to get through, hopefully b4 Seele banner ends becuz I lost 50-50 to Yanqing and it was cringe.

Blog Entries
    From the leaked infos, I don't really care about the new characters for the next two patches tbh. I just want to get Screwllum soon.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm only interested in Xueyi out of the unreleased characters, the rest I more interested with the launch ones

Blog Entries
    From the leaked infos, I don't really care about the new characters for the next two patches tbh. I just want to get Screwllum soon.
    I can safely dump my stuff for Seele lol

JP Friend Code
    I am obligated to collect the 2 fox ladies so Tingyun and Yukong both are on my radar, but I heard Tingyun is gonna be on Jingyuan banner which I am scared of my currently guaranteed 5 star. Silver Wolf is pretty crazy as a support but I might skip yet they put Yukong on her banner which sucks. Kafka seems to be core for DoT teams which you're gonna need a few other DoT users which unfortunately not many in the game rn. Fu Xuan leaked kit seems to be tailored made for Destruction support so that is an interesting char if you like Destruction. Jingliu is currently my most wanted but she's not gonna get released till prob after 1.4 so that is a long wait. And then I saw Raiden Mei leaked kit from Space Japan...

Blog Entries
    Kinda funny how the Fem MC is technically the most popular character in this game. She's got way more fanart than anyone else.

More gacha games should have MCs that actually have independent thought and actions that's not autopiloted by the mascot character.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kinda funny how the Fem MC is technically the most popular character in this game. She's got way more fanart than anyone else.
    I don't play the game (yet) but I also really, really like her "tired salaryman" face. The male MC is more... Fresh-looking? Is this the right word? It's just not the same.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    Male MC is more "lively" while Female MC looks like she's so done with everything in life. But both can get really wild with their thoughts and actions.

Also they already go in hard with the animations. They really treat Honkai series different.

(EN dub ver is actually fine, I just prefer JP)

Blog Entries

More gacha games should have MCs that actually have independent thought and actions that's not autopiloted by the mascot character.
    Just the MC is not enough. The characters that interact with their queer choices makes the punchline perfect. I love how March compliments the MC perfectly with her short quips and smart responses.

Caelus, Europe server, UID 700464549
    If anyone wants to add me just send the request, I have coffee mamma Himeko on friend support
    Please wish me luck on my husbando collecting journey, I'll need it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Caelus, Europe server, UID 700464549
    If anyone wants to add me just send the request, I have coffee mamma Himeko on friend support
    Please wish me luck on my husbando collecting journey, I'll need it
    The next few update will kill your wallet lol

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    The next few update will kill your wallet lol
    I know, the general, Luocha and Blade, oh my god. I've been hoarding all the golden tickects I can on F2P since the game started to get the general, I reach the pity system so hopefully luck's on my side and he comes home so I can keep on hoarding more later on.

I also saw the leaks, and c'mon this is a honkai game why are there so many husbandos coming so soon?! Have my eyes on the doctor and the redhead, not gonna comment more for those that want to stay leak free.