Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 424

Thread: Honkai: Star Rail

  1. #41
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I know, the general, Luocha and Blade, oh my god. I've been hoarding all the golden tickects I can on F2P since the game started to get the general, I reach the pity system so hopefully luck's on my side and he comes home so I can keep on hoarding more later on.

    I also saw the leaks, and c'mon this is a honkai game why are there so many husbandos coming so soon?! Have my eyes on the doctor and the redhead, not gonna comment more for those that want to stay leak free.
    Keeping the male and female ratio balanced is always good.

    I spent my stuff on Seele, so I can wait for a while till the next gatcha.

  2. #42
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Keeping the male and female ratio balanced is always good.
    True, but I still got surprise by the number of dudes that where getting leak
    I spent my stuff on Seele, so I can wait for a while till the next gatcha.
    You're not interested on Kafka and Wolf?

    Btw, anyone reached the end of Belobog? Did you guys got hype too when the music started playing for the last boss fight?

  3. #43
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post

    You're not interested on Kafka and Wolf?

    Btw, anyone reached the end of Belobog? Did you guys got hype too when the music started playing for the last boss fight?
    I was more impressed with the whole animation where MC managed to climb the robo with the help of their allies even though it didn't make sense other than being cool.

    As for Wolf and Kafka, asides from gameplay purpose, I didn't really like their design. So far, my fav. is Bronya, March, Welt and Male MC

  4. #44
    虚無の境:意識 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,440
    JP Friend Code
    292051275
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I also saw the leaks, and c'mon this is a honkai game why are there so many husbandos coming so soon?! Have my eyes on the doctor and the redhead, not gonna comment more for those that want to stay leak free.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Keeping the male and female ratio balanced is always good.
    The total line-up even if you also count leaks and both Trailblazers, still have ratio leaning favor to female chars. Out of the current 29 announced ingame there are only 10 males, and if you count confirmed leaks you get ~7 more males vs the existing 19 females + ~16 leaked. The ratio is pretty much roughly 2:1.

    The REAL catch is that most of the husbandos are 5 stars and thus is very intentionally designed to squeeze the most out of collectors. So you have more waifus but many of them are 4 stars and that benefits waifu stans. Like right now you can already make very budget 4 star waifu teams (Sushang is very strong Hunt 4 star, Tingyun is the most cracked 4 star support, Natasha is free healer, Pela is very good) and then upcoming waifu chars are also very excellent units. So if you're collecting waifus, you will be fine since more of them are 4 stars, but if you want to make pure husbando teams you're gonna feel the wallet pain a bit since a lot of the stronger pieces are 5 stars.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 11th, 2023 at 06:35 AM.

  5. #45
    wwwww Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,199
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    7
    I just want Space Aizen so I can team him up with Asta for "no turn" Strat

  6. #46
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I just want Space Aizen so I can team him up with Asta for "no turn" Strat
    We will be having Space Otto and Space Fu Hua first. Then we have Space Mei. Still waiting for Space Kiana, March is Space Elysia imo

  7. #47
    虚無の境:意識 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,440
    JP Friend Code
    292051275
    Space Aizen is roughly 80-90 years old in according with the timeline. The OG daddy of Honkai series.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    We will be having Space Otto and Space Fu Hua first. Then we have Space Mei. Still waiting for Space Kiana, March is Space Elysia imo
    Jingliu is more Space Fu Hua Xian version (the time when she teaches Taixu martial arts in the mountain) while there is a leak of an even more Fu Hua one. So as Fu Hua stan I must get them both.

  8. #48
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Space Aizen is roughly 80-90 years old in according with the timeline. The OG daddy of Honkai series.

    Jingliu is more Space Fu Hua Xian version (the time when she teaches Taixu martial arts in the mountain) while there is a leak of an even more Fu Hua one. So as Fu Hua stan I must get them both.
    Players who didn't know about his past would assume Space Aizen has ulterior motives just like Aizen lol

  9. #49
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    The total line-up even if you also count leaks and both Trailblazers, still have ratio leaning favor to female chars. Out of the current 29 announced ingame there are only 10 males, and if you count confirmed leaks you get ~7 more males vs the existing 19 females + ~16 leaked. The ratio is pretty much roughly 2:1.

    The REAL catch is that most of the husbandos are 5 stars and thus is very intentionally designed to squeeze the most out of collectors. So you have more waifus but many of them are 4 stars and that benefits waifu stans. Like right now you can already make very budget 4 star waifu teams (Sushang is very strong Hunt 4 star, Tingyun is the most cracked 4 star support, Natasha is free healer, Pela is very good) and then upcoming waifu chars are also very excellent units. So if you're collecting waifus, you will be fine since more of them are 4 stars, but if you want to make pure husbando teams you're gonna feel the wallet pain a bit since a lot of the stronger pieces are 5 stars.
    I get what you mean, in my case, while I want to collect most husbandos and wouldn't mind making a team out of them, I've no problem making a team out of the ladies.
    Right now, my team consist of a rotation of destruction male MC, Dan Heng, March, Himeko, Serval, Qingque and Natasha (I just love that erudition aoe damage). I have a built up Tingyun and am working on Herta.
    The one man I do want both for husbando collection and gameplay reasons though is Welt, not only can I complete the Astral Express family with him but both his Nihilist Imaginary combination makes him an unique unit right now on the game that can cover both a path and element I lack on my team roster. And there are just so many enemies that are weak to imaginary element...

  10. #50
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,948
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    We will be having Space Otto and Space Fu Hua first. Then we have Space Mei. Still waiting for Space Kiana, March is Space Elysia imo
    I dunno if we'll be having any more Kiana, what the HI3 devs said seemed to hint that HoFi was her last battlesuit, period.

    Then again, I could see them dropping her as a cameo or expy into another series like Genshin or SR, so I dunno.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  11. #51
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I dunno if we'll be having any more Kiana, what the HI3 devs said seemed to hint that HoFi was her last battlesuit, period.

    Then again, I could see them dropping her as a cameo or expy into another series like Genshin or SR, so I dunno.
    I think Alternate version should be okay. After all, the only different between Raiden Mei and Raiden Ei's appearance is the mole

  12. #52
    虚無の境:意識 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,440
    JP Friend Code
    292051275
    Almost done with the currently available Xianzhou questlines. Saw a random book mentioning how the 6 Cloud Knight Generals report to the Marshal name Hua. That's definitely my girl. I can't wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I dunno if we'll be having any more Kiana, what the HI3 devs said seemed to hint that HoFi was her last battlesuit, period.

    Then again, I could see them dropping her as a cameo or expy into another series like Genshin or SR, so I dunno.
    Right now March 7th looks like a mix of Kiana's and Elysia's quirky personalities while the MC has the baseball bat reference. It seems they split the chars up, just like Silver Wolf and Bronya are...different people.

  13. #53
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post

    Right now March 7th looks like a mix of Kiana's and Elysia's quirky personalities while the MC has the baseball bat reference. It seems they split the chars up, just like Silver Wolf and Bronya are...different people.
    I think it is leaked that Star Rail will have two versions of Fu Hua as well? Personally, I like Star Rail's Male MC and Seele's design. The former feels like Kevin, while the latter is a nice mix of the Seeles from HI3

  14. #54
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,572
    Ufff, he almost ate up all my tickets but daddy, ahem I mean Jing Yuan came home :-)
    I also got a second Himeko and Serval. March is at eidolon 4, Tingyun at 5 and Sushang max out at 6.

  15. #55
    هههههههههههههههههههه Kamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Hellborne
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    I already dumped all my crystals on standard banner for an E6 Herta. No regrets. 3/4 through guaranteed SSR selection.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server









    Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

  16. #56
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    12,933
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    I got Snowboi as my intro SSR, and sure big damage is fun, but I wanted the big tiddy redhead. At least it's something to look forward to using all these normal gacha tickets towards.

    (unless it turns out you can trade the normal tickets for the limited tickets, in which case I'm boned)
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask


    FF XIV: Walked to the End


    Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

  17. #57
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    I spent everything on Seele, so I have nothing for Jing Yuan. Perhaps the only regret is not having more dupes for March since it is also her pickup season as well.

    As for intro SSR, I've got Welt, and he's great.

  18. #58
    wwwww Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,199
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    7
    My intro SSR is Bailu. I hate her at the time because she is a kid character and a support, but now I'm happy with her because she can brute force everything with her heal XD.

  19. #59
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    My intro SSR is Bailu. I hate her at the time because she is a kid character and a support, but now I'm happy with her because she can brute force everything with her heal XD.
    The game lacks healers. We only have freebie Nat and gatcha Bailu so far.

  20. #60
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,572
    I got Himeko in my intro SSR, and I'm not mad 'cause she's a beast with her damage, but tbh the one I still want is Geppard. If Jing Yuan didn't come 'cause of her spook I do was gonna get mad though like c'mon why is she the one that keeps appearing for me. Stupid gatcha desire sensor...
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    The game lacks healers. We only have freebie Nat and gatcha Bailu so far.
    Seriously, both healers and imaginary elements are terribly lacking right now. The only playable imaginary right now is Welt, with Luocha and Yukong coming soon, but like a lot of enemies currently have imaginary weakness. Congrats on getting Welt, bet he helped you out a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •