Thread: CAMPUS NIGHTMARES!!! (OOC)

CAMPUS NIGHTMARES!!! (OOC)

"Campus Nightmares" is a spine-chilling role-playing 'experience' that centers around a group of college-aged friends/acquaintances/random shitheads who decide to spend a night in their local university's abandoned and, supposedly, haunted building.

Obviously, this is a wonderful idea, and cannot possibly go wrong.

Naturally, you've all heard the stories, web-forums, screen-caps of deleted web-articles, a hushed (or not so hushed) conversation at a party, late-night radio blasting out odd bits of truth within the wild waves of sound.

However, a call-out post was made by those nebby fucking losers down at Fairfield that you, the illustrious student body of Adirondack University were a bunch of big sissy babies and could never step to them, and their 12 hour livestream of them hanging out in one of the many gross-ass buildings around the dying shit-town.

This, declared a bunch of supposedly representative individuals, could not stand.

So, here you are, blanket, sleeping bag, flashlight in hand. Possibly hungover, possibly stoned, absolutely not really looking forward to this.

Standing in front, Chuck Nordstrum, arms akimbo, sunglasses seemingly permanently attached to his face, selfie-stick firmly in a harness, talking urgently and seriously into a camera held by a mousy-looking girl who's had maybe a bit too much coffee.

He's some sort of an e-celeb type, occasionally muttering to himself about that one radio show for conspiracy nuts and weirdos all over this side of the north-east.

One way or another, you lot are stuck here with them, outside this creepy building at the edge of campus, while maybe a dozen feet a way, a rent-a-cop rolls by in a golf cart, studiously not-looking anywhere close to you.

So, why are you here, exactly?

And who are you?
    ======
    To answer that, you'll have to participate and fill out one of these wacky-smacky CHARACTER DATA FORMS!

This RP will be quite simple, minimum fuss on anyone's part.

Just give me some brief details, Name, Age, what have you. Some background details here and there, with as much detail as you feel appropriate, no need to go sweating over it.

Make sure you give me Four Keywords about your character.

No stats needed.

Picture, anime or otherwise, is optional but encouraged.
    Last edited by Mormarth; May 21st, 2023 at 04:01 AM.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Is there a form template somewhere for us to fill out, or is it up to us to build one from scratch? Also, where do you want these sent to?

Those are fair questions!

So, I suppose for a format or template for these sorts of things, I'm being pretty hands-off, letting people put as much or as little detail as they'd like. But, I'll help y'all out and give a basic sort of example as a jumping off point if there's some uncertainty.

It'd be something like this.

In addition, sheets may be submitted to either my personal inbox here on BL, or, if you happen to be in the Discord Shadow Cabal, shoot me a PM on there, I'm usually hanging about and am more than willing to give input on a sheet or help with any details you are unsure about.

US Friend Code
    …Is this going anywhere OP? Haven’t heard any updates in a while…