Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Illya Castle

Blog Entries
    Well, at least we got a viable BerserCAR inclusion for future boss fights.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    They really just dropped an OC and somehow managed to dodge their actual relevant history, fictional or otherwise?
    Again.

Zero lessons learned from Britomart.

I would be more surpised if you didn't expect this. It hasn't even been a year yet to the learn the lesson. But again they really should stop this (new 5 star with lotto event) unless this is a giant excuse to get them out before there proper showing. So we have to wait and see for that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally came up with a non-Arc + double main support setup.

NP levels on Kintoki and Yami are kind of important, so still a pretty whale setup. Arash could be level 60 though. If no mlb CEs, Kintoki needs his append battery maxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The fact that the translation took so long to appear was already a good indication that it was boring. When it's interesting it takes very little time to appear.

And yeah, I was not surprised that this happened, but her profile seems to indicate she could be used in the future so maybe she has more hope thsn OC Britomart II.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    Tesla Fest gave me proto copium, and for that I will cherish it forevermore.
    And what did you get as a reward for that copium?

Blog Entries
    This event, sadly is a waste of the new character, just like Britomart's introduction event.

What's worse, is that Kashin's profile made reference to the event where he and Japan bomberman met and scared the latter by letting him see illusion of his dead wife. Here, it is hinted that Kashin took the form and mannerism of bomberman's wife and stay like that till she pass away. An interesting story can be form out of this, but nope.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It's a bit of an upgrade compared to Britomart's, imo. Brito's only relevance is only her being fairy and wanting to be Fairy Knight, nothing lore-related with Morgan or other Fairy Knights. Meanwhile, Kashin here has connection with Danzo, and Fuuma clan as a whole, which has been hinted in mats for some time. Although with the event being Illya-esque as a backdrop kinda diminish their vibe.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    Man, what a letdown. Kashin has a ton of connections to the Japanese characters, but it's all relegated to side material. We could've had awesome ninja mech times, but instead Kashin just ended up being a plot device to make the BerserCAR canon. Some memers might argue it was worth it, but I do not.

And I say this as a Prillya enjoyer who was happy to see the Kaleid Trio get screentime: they added nothing to the event, and Sitonai was just there as a side effect of BerserCAR. This "Illyafest" was not much of a Fest, or even an Illya. And so the drought of proper Prillya content continues...

Absolute Mistake, and Patriarch of the AAA Clan, a Beast's Lair Subsidiary Anime Aurelius Anomaly's Avatar
    Forbidden Land where there is only Insanity.
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The one thing that confuses me is why two chapters exactly? I actually don't know.
    In the hidden plains of the Internet, there are only the lurkers.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Going to see if I can brute force this fight somewhat with dorito man.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Aurelius Anomaly View Post
    The one thing that confuses me is why two chapters exactly? I actually don't know.
    That's quite typical for lottery events; you just receive an opening and closing chapter. However, there is some outside commentary provided by broadcasters that was updated daily until the conclusion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...ve_commentary/

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Going to see if I can brute force this fight somewhat with dorito man.
    Had to CS revive when using that one 120 NP5 Bride video setup, but replacing Bride with 80 NP4 Dorito man. If I had leveled the event damage CE to 100, I probably would have been able to pull it off.

In the end, didn't get a single CE drop. Oh well. All these event CEs blend together with the exception of like, 4 of them, so I don't even care.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    In the end, didn't get a single CE drop. Oh well. All these event CEs blend together with the exception of like, 4 of them, so I don't even care.
    That's pretty bad luck, especially if you farm for the lottos

Did just enough boxes for fous. Didn't finish the gimmick quests for the tix or grail because the bomb one was just tedious so I closed the game instead.

Nice event.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    29 boxes, more than I expected.
    canon finish apo vol 3