Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: [EN] Lostbelt 6: Avalon le Fae: The Moment a Star is Born

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, that's Nasu's exact message from the JP Avalon le Fae stream, except translated by someone who has no idea how the parts of Avalon le Fae were actually split.

god i got so scared for a second. imagine they actually drop parts 1 and 2 at once

US Friend Code
    Ahh.

- - - Updated - - -

fucked up they named it Roadless Camelot instead of Lordless Camelot

like I get it to some extent because it's like "the Camelot I could never reach" which fits, but it's clearly supposed to parallel Mash's NP

- - - Updated - - -

also the fairy knights are indeed being called Tam Lins

Tam Lin still sounds a bit silly to me but i also dont know fae lore irl so idk

US Friend Code
    Tam Lin is a Scottish knight, but it's specifically the name of an individual. It's like if all of the Knights of the Round Table were given Lancelot as a title.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Tam Lin.. is.. a.. freaking character's NAME! Not some title that can be applied freely like Fae/Faerie/Fairy Knight!

I'm worried NA players won't be able to take the three that appear in this chapter seriously because of that.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I'm worried NA players won't take the three in this chapter seriously because of that.
    I don't think that's an issue because Tam Lin isn't exactly a well known name, so most people will just attribute it to being a fantasy title. But it really is an absolutely bizarre naming choice, I wonder who was responsible for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2 is on June 20

could be a nasu-ism like Altria. I remember some 7th anni merch with the Tam Lin name too

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    Yeah it's absolutely from jp side

Oh man now i gotta fucking speedskip through 5.5. I was kinda enjoying it but i have like zero time if i dont wanna get overwhealmed by part 2 when that comes out.

US Friend Code
    Albert in the livestream (as in actually live, after the prerecorded segment with the guest ended): "I know you guys probably have some questions about what you saw on stream, hopefully some day we'll be able to talk about it in the future at a convention or something."
    I assume he was referring to Tam Lin there.

lmao yeah probably

Also I forget - When LB6 was announced to be in parts in Japan, at the start did they say it was gonna be 2 parts or 3? Just thinking they may be hiding part 3 from us in NA if that's what happened in Japan too.

US Friend Code
    It was announced as two parts, part 3 was a surprise. Probably the same here, they didn't mention part 3 at all on the stream.

hopefully they have a panel at AX. Im gonna go there and if they do some priv Q&A or whatever id love to ask why they went with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    It was announced as two parts, part 3 was a surprise. Probably the same here, they didn't mention part 3 at all on the stream.
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions! So maybe we'll get Part 3 shortly after AX or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Link0306 View Post
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions! So maybe we'll get Part 3 shortly after AX or something.
    it'd fit the schedule. do melusine and Percival on the 20th, start anni 6 during AX, wait a week or two and then do Part 3

US Friend Code

Updated the OP with stuff.
    Last edited by Reign; June 5th, 2023 at 10:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Welp, guess I'm just going to read the fan translations as I play through the fights.

"Tam Lins" breaks my brain.

Can someone explain that to me? Cause someone told me that's apperantly more arcurate? Or was that Knocknarea to Cnoc na Riabh?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimum spes View Post
    Can someone explain that to me? Cause someone told me that's apperantly more arcurate? Or was that Knocknarea to Cnoc na Riabh?
    You’re probably thinking of Knocknarea, Tam Lin is a character’s name in a different legend. So it’s like if the knights of the round table all had Scathach as their title, like Scathach Mordred instead of Knight of the Round Table Mordred. Also the Japanese is just Fairy Knight.