Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34567101555 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] OC1: World within the Imaginary Number Compass, PAPERMOON

If its RoaDantes i find it hilarious in hindsight for how many people keep making fun of Roa being toasted. Psych mofos

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I buy Roa!Dantes but PseudoSion is too much
    Some people are convinced he is the Count. If it's filler you can do pretty much whatever, I suppose.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Actually, they can do pretty much whatever pretty much whenever, as it turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

so, is Ordeal call gonna try and make people starry eyed by claiming "the reason" the 7 classes are the 7 classes and why the archer class is made of throwers instead of bowmen?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Roa transferred into Dantes at the end of his drama CD and has been biding his time since then.
    I kind of find it hard to imagine Dantes not just burning himself alive if that happened

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Inb4, ALL Rani's in storage got deployed 'cause of the death of all (but Sion) Atlas' alchemists, and now each summoned their own servant from Sion's notes on Nemo's summoning. And those, the Rani HGW begun: Lu Bu Rani, Nefertari Rani, Bhima Rani. The only way to stop this Rani madness is to summon an army of Tohsaka Rins... or is it?
    Last Encore's Sixth Floor debacle all over again.

US Friend Code
    It’s still really interesting to me that they put such an emphasis on the classes, I wonder what they’ll cook with them thematically?

The only one I care about is avenger for it constsisentcy themes and maybe ruler due to my lack understanding of it. On the other hand alter ego is hodgepodge of randomness, I will never like mooncancer and never will and only rencetly came around for forgieners and have no thoughts on pretender. Also I would have very mixed feelings on a beast class order call.
    Last edited by ultimum spes; June 8th, 2023 at 06:03 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I just want an idea for how long it will take to reach Bowser's Castle.

Well it’s hinted that there’s gonna be four main Ordeall Call chapters at this point we’re stuck with two main chapters per year by all accounts so it’s probably gonna be two years from now before the CHALDEAS chapter.

I do not believe in the development team behind FGO, or even most of the writers of Type Moon, to produce content on a timely schedule and actually get us two chapters per year. I'll be shocked if we don't get 1 this year, a half of one at the end of the year, and then another 8 month hiatus

US Friend Code
    These Ordeal Calls are probaaaaably gonna be on the level of the 0.5s and not the LBs proper so I don’t think they’ll be split in two or have a lot of notable development delays tbh, I think 2 per year makes sense. Like LB7 clearly took a long time due to the ORT raid and there’s no way that this will have anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I just want an idea for how long it will take to reach Bowser's Castle.
    Thats sounds like asking for something to be disappointed in and complain about. Like we're all in this shit ride together I rather not hear "are we there yet" every 5 mins, it doesn't really make the expirence any better.
    Last edited by ultimum spes; June 8th, 2023 at 11:29 AM.

We've been consistently getting 2 main story chapters a year since LB4, that's literally the bar, not an optimistic scenario. The optimistic scenario is 3 OCs in a 12 month period.

However, assuming that 10th anni is the hard limit for Part 2's end date (and that's a decently big assumption, they could end up being like "celebrate the 10th anni with the release of the final chapter of Part 2!"), that's 2 years and 2 months to release 4 OCs, Antarctica, and Fuyuki.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimum spes View Post
    Thats sounds like asking for something to be disappointed in and complain about. Like we're all in this shit ride together I rather not hear "are we there yet" every 5 mins, it doesn't really make the expirence any better.
    I'm that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    We've been consistently getting 2 main story chapters a year since LB4, that's literally the bar, not an optimistic scenario. The optimistic scenario is 3 OCs in a 12 month period.
    The average time between chapters for all Lostbelts, even ignoring story events, was 154 days. OC1 is coming out 134 days after LB7.2, so yeah, they're well on track for keeping the average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My current gut feeling is that we're gonna see Antarctica/whatever form a LB finale is gonna take around 10th Anniversary, in mid-2025. I reckon it's pretty reasonable to imagine we get two OC chapters this year and two next year (I could also see the Foreigner OC being an event ala SERAPH), that would be a doable timeframe, with possible space for another story chapter along the way.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    I can't wait for this. Ordeal Call is going to be awesome.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    No real expectations (outside of vague disappointment that this is how we'll be approaching the first and probably only mission that takes place in any place in Africa in this game). It'll be interesting if nothing to see how Rani will change since Sion did.

They updated the news about the livestream with its participants (Kana Ueda, Ayako Kawasumi, Kenji Akabame and MAFIA Kajita) and what they will talk about. Apart from news about PAPERMOON chapter, they will also talk about the next anniversary