Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 45678111656 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1826

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] OC1: World within the Imaginary Number Compass, PAPERMOON

  1. #101
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    437
    as for possible future ordeal calls, what do you think of the possibility that there are actully more than 3, that one will appear as an event like the CCC event. The sakura keyword makes me think that there could be a fate extra event that works as a bonus chapter.

  2. #102
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,301
    The chances are a million percent because they barely pretended that the foreigner call wasn't happening

  3. #103
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16,936
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm pretty much expecting Ordeal Recall followed up by Ordeal Encore

  4. #104
    Did you say something? Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,396
    Blog Entries
    9
    Whens the stream?

  5. #105
    U-Olga Marie voter TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,590
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    June 14th I believe?
    .

  6. #106
    Nikiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    5213′56″N 2100′30″E
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,486
    JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    14th June, 19:00 JST
    Chaldea Heroes

    Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

    Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

    First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

  7. #107
    祖 Ancestor InsertNameHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Up to my armpits in insanity
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,339
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    as for possible future ordeal calls, what do you think of the possibility that there are actully more than 3, that one will appear as an event like the CCC event. The sakura keyword makes me think that there could be a fate extra event that works as a bonus chapter.
    Assuming an E-D-C-B-A progression, it's all but a certainty. Either that, or one of the OCs causes us to go up two ranks rather than one.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    as for possible future ordeal calls, what do you think of the possibility that there are actully more than 3, that one will appear as an event like the CCC event. The sakura keyword makes me think that there could be a fate extra event that works as a bonus chapter.
    They've been really unsubtle about Foreigner.



  9. #109
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,785
    They can't outright confirm the Foreigner chapter because they're unsure Meteo will finish it.

  10. #110
    I'm sure they don't mind delaying story progression for another 5 years.



  11. #111
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,277
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Speaking of delay, we're less than 5 hours away from the usual maintenance time and the maintenance wasn't announced yet.

  12. #112
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,081
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
    Assuming an E-D-C-B-A progression, it's all but a certainty. Either that, or one of the OCs causes us to go up two ranks rather than one.
    Time for plus modifiers to appear! Or EX rank because why not, with how common it is nowadays for Servants to have EX rank skills, NP or stats, we may as well use it too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Speaking of delay, we're less than 5 hours away from the usual maintenance time and the maintenance wasn't announced yet.
    Depends on how much stuff there's going to be in this new chapter. If there's nothing new in terms of gameplay then chances are maintenance is not needed.

    They did add an update in the Terms of Use, so we will probably have to check that box again when we start the game after the stream.
    Last edited by Oz1337; June 13th, 2023 at 05:06 PM.

  13. #113
    U-Olga Marie voter TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,590
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    They can't outright confirm the Foreigner chapter because they're unsure Meteo will finish it.
    Add an Ordeal Call within Ordeal Call.
    The people will love it!
    .

  14. #114
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,522
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Time for plus modifiers to appear! Or EX rank because why not, with how common it is nowadays for Servants to have EX rank skills, NP or stats, we may as well use it too.
    Maybe A+++ is much likelier, since EX rank doesn't necessarily denote higher value, but prone to instability and is unpredictable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Add an Ordeal Call within Ordeal Call.
    The people will love it!
    Yo dawg moment.

    Except not. Since nobody heard people liking the premise.



  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post

    Except not. Since nobody heard people liking the premise.
    No, I think the premise is actually quite interesting. The Servant system was initially based on the systems of tabletop RPGs, and to an extent still is now. You can see how each of the original classes had their place and intent - the Knights as all-rounders, and the cavalries as specialists. Avenger, initially, was introduced just to hold Angra Mainyu, so its weirdness was excused, and even Ruler had a decent explanation. With FGO, though, things got muddled very very quickly. I appreciate an attempt at trying to hold each class more responsible as a class, rather than just an esoteric gameplay rock-paper-scissors mechanic. I also hope that Ordeal Call will give the Servants of those classes a stronger connection to them in turn.

    What I don't like is how Ordeal Call is transparently, almost shamelessly, an attempt at extending the game's lifespan. They know that a bunch of people are literally just waiting to know what's up with Marisbury so they can go "phew, so that was FGO's story, time to go". They know a substantial amount of the playerbase plays the game primarily for the story and the power of the IP, and they're intentionally withholding that payoff so you'll keep playing and wondering what happens next. It's such a cynical tactic that it sours me on the idea a little bit even if I personally find it intriguing and how it could lead to genuinely interesting stories. But in the end, we'll see - Ordeal Call can redeem itself on the strength of its stories, but for that to happen, we must first actually get Ordeal Call.

    It all goes back to what I thought to myself when Ordeal Call's prologue initially dropped. I do not like that it exists, but I certainly hope that the writers assigned to it make the most out of what they've been given, and I believe the premise is strong enough to help with that.
    Last edited by Formless Creature; June 13th, 2023 at 06:27 PM.



  16. #116
    U-Olga Marie voter TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,590
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Yo dawg moment.

    Except not. Since nobody heard people liking the premise.
    I was being sarcastic.
    Also what Formless said.
    .

  17. #117
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    Snip
    I may be able to sum up your grievances a bit more succinctly.
    Spoiler:

  18. #118
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,301
    I just want to see Galahad (the actual one) again

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I may be able to sum up your grievances a bit more succinctly.
    haha, so true mark



  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Add an Ordeal Call within Ordeal Call.
    The people will love it!
    "Okay senpai, we've managed to overcome the new tremendous challenges of the Ordeal Call; Bhima's ultimate final Chaldea Cook Off in the Imaginary Number Compass, the intense revenge fiction Holy Grail War competing against Dante started by The Count RoaDantes from Sesame Street, and then DIY candy kit making with Sion=Lilith=Otohime=Elisabeth Bathory=Dracula=Vlad the III=Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia=somehow Sieg. But before we can embark of facing the next harrowing ordeal regarding doing the makeup of the next hot girl with a Lovecraft fixation, we have to detour in order to face off against the sixteenth Apostle of the Foreign God known as The Bookmaker in their unique singularity called "Your Local Library" so that we can obtain... something. We don't actually know what we need to obtain but the Count RoaDantes from Sesame Street swore we needed something from over there so we'll figure it out. Oh and Da Vinci said there's gonna be seven acts to clearing this singularity. Come on, Director Goredolf is waiting for us, we can't delay saving the world without you!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •