Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2567891217 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Swords

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ This

TheSpy: Do you have an Ayako one for Emiya's harem?

Teasing the Penguin God!

TheSpy
    Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    ^ This

TheSpy: Do you have an Ayako one for Emiya's harem?
    No... I don't, I should correct this mistake at once!

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    The fivesome shall last for at least a week. :3
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    This idea as whole:

YES.

But one thing that needs to be mentioned...if you give Frodo a lightsaber (in this case Shirou with four Sabers), then Sauron needs a deathstar.

Of course, Shirou is still Shirou, and he has four Servants now instead of just one, so that's an issue here.

Still, I shall follow this one.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

TheSpy
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    But one thing that needs to be mentioned...if you give Frodo a lightsaber (in this case Shirou with four Sabers), then Sauron needs a deathstar.
    Like hell you do, Shirou's already going to go Bankrupt in a few days why stack the world against him even more!?

Besides, Frodo was so badly screwed in LotR that having a Lighsaber wouldn't have made a difference.

Two Excaliburs, and semi-RM and Caliburn...All shall fall before the Four Sabers.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Shirou can trace X-Wings? Well, if he can fix a rocket....
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

TheSpy
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    Two Excaliburs, and semi-RM and Caliburn...All shall fall before the Four Sabers.
    Yeah, but that doesn't change Shirou's financial situation, unless the Saber with the highest Luck stat enters the Lottery and wins.

after all, it's impossible for an army to win a battle on an empty stomach.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    And considering that according to Fate marginal amounts of Prana can be restored through the eating of food, and we know how that ended up for Saber in the long run...

He should team up with Gilgamesh and solve his own monetary issues that way!
    [/totallynotabadidea*snerk*]

That is why they shall mug gilgamesh.

heheheheheheheh...."have cooked many dishes, and yet this stomach will never hold anything" indeed. However gentlemen, we are forgetting one thing.

ZA TAIGA! (*in the distance* GAO!!​)

TheSpy
    Ah, much lulz will be had.

Her little Shirou is dating Qudruplities...

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Oh GOD, she and Sakura both eat ridiclous amounts of food.

Time to tap into Kiritsugu's old funds, it would seem......
    That or never make dinner. Ever.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    That is why they shall mug gilgamesh.
    The original mugging?

Teasing the Penguin God!

TheSpy
    Oh GOD, she and Sakura both eat ridiclous amounts of food.

Time to tap into Kiritsugu's old funds, it would seem......
    Or just tell Taiga and Sakura they ain't eating unless they help pay food expenses.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Must...find....colorless...Saber sprite....

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    @TheSpy:

Time to walk the Path of the Asura Cheap Inn-Keeper.

Sacrifices must be made.

Just bribe Taiga after mugging Gilgamesh ^^ you will never run out of cash.