Thread: Lockdown! Dead Apostle Ancestors

Blog Entries

Lockdown! Dead Apostle Ancestors

What… the…. Fuck.”
    Altrouge Brunestud said in disbelief. Her usual haughty face was replaced with one that was mixed with sheer confusion and disgust.

“Yep, that's what was reported to us.” The black knight Rizo-Waal Stout said in a calm tone.

“No no no I mean what the hell? Like can you repeat that again.” said Altrouge

Rito clears his throat “To our humble investors it is with heavy heart that we must announce that due to the worldwide Covid 19 pandemic the Van Fem Conglomerate will have to cancel the 2020 Aylesbury Valesti event. We would like to apologize for this news and hope you understand this decision we have made.”

Altrouge stared at the dark knight at what he had just said. She then looked at the other knight Finna-Blood Svelton in hopes to find some other explanation but was met with a shrug. The eclipse princesse then slid her hands down her face.

“So let me get this straight. The mighty Dead Apostle Ancestors who can destroy armies and infect the World itself. IS STOP BY SOME LITTLE DISEASE!” Altrouge cries out in frustration.

“I mean to be fair.” Finna added “The Aylesbury Valesti does have some human employees who are working on it, and them getting sick won’t help the ritual to go faster.

“But still, we are the Dead Apostle Ancestors! Some little virus can’t stop us right guys!?” The girl looked at the two knights but she realized something was off about them. They were both not only farther than usual from her throne but both had masks on.

“Oh you can’t be serious here.” Altrouge said in disbelief

“Look my lady.” Rizo said “Not only has the CDC recommended the six feet and mask rule, but the World Health Organization has as well.”

“Rizo you are literally a being that cannot be killed due to your time reversal effect.” Altrouge said angrily

“You’ll be surprised at how many great men lost the battle against disease,my lady. I am not taking that risk of losing to disease.” Rito said bluntly

“Ok fine whatever, but Fina comes on you of all people can’t believe that you would be affected by this virus.” Altrouge said desperately

“Look you don’t know what kinda virus that humans spread could do for us, and personally I’m not feeling in the mood to be in bed all day or worse. Fina said with a shiver.

“Ughhhh.” Altrouge groan

“Are you okay my lady?” Rizo said

“It’s just that due to this stupid pandemic not only the ritual is canceled but I can’t even do anything!” Altrouge said whining “All the movies are closed and the shops are closed. It’s like what I can even do now.”

Both knights look at each other

“If it means anything to you my lady. We are here for you. Anything that you want and need we will provide.” Rizo said as both knights kneel.

“Yeah but you two are both old.” Altrogue said bluntly

Both knights lean over a bit after hearing that statement.

“Still it’s better than being alone in isolation.” The princesse smiled as the moon shadows overhead. “So what shall we do?”

“I have a netflix account so we can catch up on some old movies.” Rizo said

“You have a netflix account?” Fina said in shock “I thought someone as old as you wouldn’t have one of those.”

“Well it’s technically yours but since we are in the same faction it belongs to everyone.” Rizo said with a grin.

Fina flipped off Rizo

Altrouge laughed as she walked out of the throne room as her loyal knight followed her into the night.

The Tales of Heroes Awaits

My Servant Compendium

US Friend Code
    This is pretty fun.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Add some Neco and this might make it into Melty.

This fic is proof of time travel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeOfEden View Post
    This is pretty fun.
    Thanks for readings

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Add some Neco and this might make it into Melty.
    Neco in lockdown I wonder that goes. Thx btw for reading

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    This fic is proof of time travel
    Sorry I'm just eternally locked in late 2000's and early 2010 era forever
    Thx for reading btw
    The Tales of Heroes Awaits

My Servant Compendium