Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your earliest memory?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think I have any memories that early on, they only go back to midde school.

I woke up one morning when I was 2 years old, and looked out the window. I remember a sense of awareness that I had a life before then and perhaps that I'd been elsewhere, doing something else "before" (but how long before, and whether it was real or a dream, I have no idea). Then my big brother wanted to pretend that our bed/trundle bed combo was a sinking ship and a lifeboat.

I guess you could say that this prefigures my tendency to prefer living in a make-believe world to dealing with reality, but that sounds like a stretch. That's just what real little kids do.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

When we were about three years old, my twin's chest was accidentally splashed with hot water from the kettle, and I found myself giggling for some unknown reason.

My earliest memory that is somehow cohesive was when i was like eight or nine and I had to go to the hospital because I was sick and when I got to the hospital I was told I needed an injection and I went absolutely feral. I don't even remember the going feral part. My memory cuts off after the doctor told me I needed the injection and when it comes back up I'm crying, screaming about how I don't want the injection fighting with like three male nurses before getting restrained by said nurses, and even then I managed to kick the doctor so hard I made him move back a bit before they could finally give me the injection. When we got back home my grandma made me my (at the time) favourite food even though she had already made dinner.

JP Friend Code
    I have memories of the city I lived in from age 5mo to 7, but I couldn't for the life of me place them in chronological order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.