Page 445 of 469 FirstFirst ... 345395435440443444445446447450455 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 9374

Thread: SMT/Persona: General Discussion (P4 Arena, P4 Golden, P5, SMT: IV, Etc.)

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It also helps that many of those battles it heals you after are surprise attacks that combo into an all out attack that kills the entire mob. At least while exploring the dungeon. Once you get to the end of them you start hitting multiple story fights in a row where you can't ninja your way through.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Apart from enemies respawning, there's no penalty for ducking out of Jails to refill your SP, so don't feel too bad about doing it.

And yeah, angels are a pain, if only because you have to rely on Joker for Curse damage, and you might not have a powerful enough Persona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Done with the second Jail, a lot smoother than the first.
    Downside is now half of my party is underleveled. Never got to the point I needed to rotate them tbh...
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd heard the first boss was a bit of a roadblock, but I took her down first try. Half the team died, sure, but Ann and Joker managed to dodge those Sonic dashes like champs.

Wow, he only just showed up before I called it for the day, but this new Boss reminds me of Haru's old fiance, only with glasses and a mole.

Blog Entries
    Thieves: *another reference to makoto’s hamming it up with her catch phrase*

queen: come on guys, give it a rest, I’m not that bad

also queen: FIST OF JUSTAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Makoto's great tragedy is she'll never be as cool as her sister
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but not hitting an 11/10 isn't a terrible failure.

Blog Entries
    fuck yea

Blog Entries
    Rapebird, collecting trophies for unlocking everybody’s skills: huh, almost got queen’s, wonder what the name is!

*gets trophy*

rapebird: I don’t even know why I asked...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I heard that there was an SMT Platformer with Pyro Jack and Jack Frost. Has anyone heard of it?
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twi View Post
    I heard that there was an SMT Platformer with Pyro Jack and Jack Frost. Has anyone heard of it?
    It's called SMT: Synchronicity Prologue. It was a limited time offer from Atlus that's since been taken down, but I'm sure it's around on the net somewhere.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant

This song is surprisingly catchy. Shame it only gets exposure in that big action set piece in the first dungeon. Its placement between the Trauma Cell and the Calling Card means it is always upped by Life Will Change, which is a great song, but maybe give the new original soundtrack more spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    It's called SMT: Synchronicity Prologue. It was a limited time offer from Atlus that's since been taken down, but I'm sure it's around on the net somewhere.
    Thank you.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Took my sweet time but I finally finished P5S.
    I was surprised at how easy the last boss fight was.
    It was a fun experience and there are some really good story beats here.

Onto the Nocturne Remaster in May. To get my ass beat by a bullfighting skeleton. Joy!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Took my sweet time but I finally finished P5S.
    I was surprised at how easy the last boss fight was.
    It was a fun experience and there are some really good story beats here.
    'Took your time", I just finished the third dungeon.

I've been really surprised with the bosses so far, everyone talking about is saying how the bosses wreck you, and they are harder than the average, but I think I only died once against them and it was in the first dungeon. Especially when I learned the pattern of Boss being weak to the element of whatever companion is the focus of that dungeon. Bring them along, a healer, make sure Joker has the same element himself, and a Fourth who can tech of the elemental status effect and I'm golden. The minibosses actually gave me a harder time but also that only lasted until maybe halfway through the second, but with them it's more of noticing the pattern of which Persona's just started up in the last area.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Persona is essentially SMT Lite. Should I go for full calorie SMT with SMTIII Remaster?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    'Took your time", I just finished the third dungeon.

I've been really surprised with the bosses so far, everyone talking about is saying how the bosses wreck you, and they are harder than the average, but I think I only died once against them and it was in the first dungeon. Especially when I learned the pattern of Boss being weak to the element of whatever companion is the focus of that dungeon. Bring them along, a healer, make sure Joker has the same element himself, and a Fourth who can tech of the elemental status effect and I'm golden. The minibosses actually gave me a harder time but also that only lasted until maybe halfway through the second, but with them it's more of noticing the pattern of which Persona's just started up in the last area.
    The bosses tend to get easier as the game goes on. The last two bosses were really easy.
    I think the 3rd boss is a bit of a spike, and the 5th one requires you to actually think about every single action you take during combat. I didn't die against it but it can catch you off guard really easily.
    Also item spam. Unlock the Treasure Hunter ability, defeat Treasure Demons for massive money and buy all the items in the land​. Cook all the meals you can. You WILL use them.

Blog Entries
    IMO Alice is actually the hardest boss in the game. She can fuck you up so fast compared to some of the later ones.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I just got to the fourth dungeon in P5S and realized that all this shrine stuff + it's Persona means that 1) Sophie is probably a God like Marie was, and 2) EMMA backwards could be Ame as in the goddess who drove Amaterasu into the cave. Though I still think that App Lady is the main villain, maybe as the second half of Sophie or something.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The only thing regrettable about the SMTIII Remaster is the fact that it's not an SMTIVA Remaster, if only for the fact that the avatar of the Great Will in SMTIII is Kagutsuchi, instead of Yahweh. Also, the lack of Alice. And Nadja. And Toki.