Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26313435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] GudaGuda 2023

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Strange, I couldn't remove Avenger Nob's dodge during that fight. I guess it is immune to buff removal then
    She does have a 1 turn buff removal resistance effect in her invul skill. Maybe it was up?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    The only time where 2x speed up animation messed up the NP sequence, Kenshin NP in that speed is so odd lel

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    o-oh
    fragarach literally counter attack in this game, huh
    Fun fact, she will counter if she gets debuffed via an enemy's regular action. Too bad she won't counter against a Break action though.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Raineh Daze's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Well that CQ was a pain, thank you as always CS's. Why is my only ST Avenger freaking Kagekiyo still... I mean, Bazett works reasonably well but then the third bar and "I will NP if you hit me with too many NP's" is a bitch.

Also the sure hit or invuln pierce somewhere in her buffs. <_>

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    So how's Kenshin now that you could use her? Still as underwhelming as you expected? Assuming I didn't misunderstand or confused the predicted gameplay with the complains about her animations.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Is there anything particularly worth using her against? I didn't level her yet, though I'm not expecting anything amazing from NP1.

Her np gain is insane

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    - - - Updated - - -

Is there anything particularly worth using her against? I didn't level her yet, though I'm not expecting anything amazing from NP1.
    Man enemies.She crushes them HARD.
    One thing i like about Kenshin is how her NP supermod is made to stack with her attribute advantage,compounding the fact that you're supposed to use her vs.Man enemies.This overlaps with Buster units sadly(Koyanskaya says hi) but for anyone that doesnt have Koyanskayas,Kenshin is insanely good.For raw neutral damage/loopage though,Draco/Berseria/Vlad/Galatea/Kriemhild gang outperform her hard.

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona View Post
    For raw neutral damage/loopage though,Draco/Berseria/Vlad/Galatea/Kriemhild gang outperform her hard.
    I mean, they have damage class advantage while Ruler don't so no surprise there? Notice how you only mentioned Zerkers or Beast there.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I meant "is there anything permanent-ish to test her against", since I'm pretty sure the usual suspect is pointless.

GO really needs to have more otherwise pointless replayability... <_>

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    I mean, they have damage class advantage while Ruler don't so no surprise there? Notice how you only mentioned Zerkers or Beast there.
    Generally Kenshin doesn't deal high damage outside of niche.For a more fair comparison-say with Astraea,a SR Arts Ruler pretty much on the upper echelon of what an SR can do,and using a double Castoria/Tamamo/Crane setup(tryharding a lot,but their damage will similarly scale with less tryhardism):

Kenshin neutral 811k
    Kenshin niche 1.21m

Astraea neutral 774k
    Astraea mana burst neutral 864k
    Astraea niche 1.16m
    Astraea niche mana burst 1.30m
    (both np2)

Kenshin is a lot better than the previous precast purge ST units,and her Arts card refund is insane-contending for the best in the game- but her damage is closer to a minmaxed SR than a minmaxed SSR.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineh Daze View Post
    I meant "is there anything permanent-ish to test her against", since I'm pretty sure the usual suspect is pointless.

GO really needs to have more otherwise pointless replayability... <_>
    That has been a complaint. FGO is all about farming daily, and no replayable boss nodes. Content makers need to avoid completing stuff like Prison Tower and CCC Kiara and interludes that have bosses in them in order to test new Servants. Some even make new accounts as to battle story bosses with them. Would've been nice if those were made permanent.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    That has been a complaint. FGO is all about farming daily, and no replayable boss nodes. Content makers need to avoid completing stuff like Prison Tower and CCC Kiara and interludes that have bosses in them in order to test new Servants. Some even make new accounts as to battle story bosses with them. Would've been nice if those were made permanent.
    I have been complaining for years about it and especially how little point adding new ST Servants often feels like, even with the 90++ stuff to play with. You'll use them on maybe one or two bosses in the next two years if you're lucky.

Doesn't look like it's changing, and they've even removed reruns so that's fewer CQ's showing up.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I have been complaining for years about it and especially how little point adding new ST Servants often feels like, even with the 90++ stuff to play with. You'll use them on maybe one or two bosses in the next two years if you're lucky.

Doesn't look like it's changing, and they've even removed reruns so that's fewer CQ's showing up.
    To be fair, Ordeal Call introduced some ST battle 'dailies'

Blog Entries
    kenshin tables
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    The main thing about Kenshin vs Astraea is that there are multiple servants who can inflict Evil trait

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    The main thing about Kenshin vs Astraea is that there are multiple servants who can inflict Evil trait
    Nitocris Alter and younger Moriarty aren't exactly lightweight options.

Like, at least George's ability to slap dragon on people doesn't come at an enormous points cost (and he's self disposing after), which is something. And for those occasions you need roman enemies (hi Draco) there's that one command code.

Blog Entries
    Nitocris Alter and younger Moriarty aren't exactly lightweight options.

Like, at least George's ability to slap dragon on people doesn't come at an enormous points cost (and he's self disposing after), which is something. And for those occasions you need roman enemies (hi Draco) there's that one command code.
    You can grab a support, like if you do OC5 NP afterwards it will be better than getting a second Castoria
    you can pick between what gives you most damage at any given time

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Assuming a fight where you only need that one big big hit and won't benefit more from other elements of a support. "Things can be made evil" isn't necessarily a huge gamechanger if you give up other things to force it.

The power of plugsuiting 3 supports instead of plugsuiting 2 support + removable trait debuff Servant. I'd still pick having 3 supports over an AoE Servant whose only main use case in the comp is to apply a trait debuff. I also don't plan to go into a boss battle then backing out and remaking comps after learning about all the gimmicks.
    Last edited by manafusion; December 7th, 2023 at 01:24 PM.