Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2037

Thread: To Aru Majutsu no Index

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmm. Kami-yan's actions and motives seems to be ;from the fact that he pretty much lost everything about his old self, a blank slate, and is only doing what his old self always do just to prevent others from crying....

Am I even correct in this one? Why am I starting to feel Shirou vibes from him?!

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    He is just doing what he wants to do; he decides on the spur of the moment, based on his own feelings. Realizing that the boy he'd seen as "hero" doesnt even think of stuff like that made Accelerator realize how dumb his "villain" act and generally thinking in castes was.

He tried to be the way other people told him his former self was for a time, but he abandonded that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Pfft. Kamijou's punch was the best thing that could have happened in Hamazura's life after a kiss with tracksuit-booby-lady. Also, are you saying that Kamijou shouldn't have punched him because killing Mikoto's mother was the only thing that could have saved Hamazura?
    Being in danger and ending up on the dark side is good... how?
    Kamijou freaking stopped the experiment by beating the Accel. And Accel wished exactly for that. If you're saying that making him stop killing clones made his life worse, then... you're really shallow.
    Also, what's the meaning in that statement if Accel couldn't be harmed by any thugs?
    He still gets hassled which is indeed making his life worse. Never mind that the experiment was already set up to fail...
    Did it make him less bad-ass? Not really. And hey, Acqua got the princess waiting for him, so no big deal. Also, cutting off Touma's right hand would have had serious repercussions. Much more serious than Acqua getting his powers halved.
    It still made things more difficult for him, so I don't see your point.
    I see no problems with them. Kamijou certainly did not participate in capturing Lidvia, and it was Laura's scheming. As for Biagio... You seriously use him and that incident as an example?
    After he stopped Biagio, his life got worse as did Agnese's after he beat her. Though, I'll admit the Lidvia example was reaching.

Etzali ends up saving his dear friends from suffering.
    Yes, but being on the dark side is never a good thing, what with all of the assassination and blackmail, never mind his friend needing to get her flesh ripped out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuradora View Post
    Being in danger and ending up on the dark side is good... how?
    Nuh-uh. Hamazura has been on the dark side long before Kamijou punched him. That mess up just made him fall a bit lower.
    Also, you're just making Kamijou be the one at fault, when he's the one who tried to clean up the mess before AC made things worse. Which was exactly the excuse for Battle Royale.

He still gets hassled which is indeed making his life worse. Never mind that the experiment was already set up to fail...
    See, you got the right word. Still. Thugs always attacked Accelerator so no, your showcasing that Touma's fist somehow attracted more problems to Accelerator than to Touma (who was forced to run from AC for a few weeks because of hunts? Touma or Accelerator, hm?) doesn't make sense. And, since he never got involved with Dark Side after the end of the experiment until meeting Last Order, shouldn't it be actually considered a good thing by your standards?
    And, zero sympathy to Misaka's clones? Poor things.

It still made things more difficult for him, so I don't see your point.
    Okay, one more time. I'll try to explain myself better. What's worse, Invisible Thing getting released and Acqua possibly getting killed with entire Amakusa Church members or Acqua getting his powers halved? And no, Kamijou never punched Acqua. Itsuwa pierced (heh) poor man. So, no, there's no grounds for you to argue on.

After he stopped Biagio, his life got worse as did Agnese's after he beat her. Though, I'll admit the Lidvia example was reaching.
    You can't drag Agnese into this because Kamijou saved Agnese's life. Just to clarify it. And ok, ok, let's say that the obsessed killer in robes had his life ruined after being punched for torturing underages and having fifty or so nuns as his slaves.

Yes, but being on the dark side is never a good thing, what with all of the assassination and blackmail, never mind his friend needing to get her flesh ripped out.
    Etzali's from Magic Side, so you can't really write off his falling to AC's Dark Side as Touma's fault. It's more like he never got out from Dark Side. Now then, don't even go about gory stuff. Poor Aztecs.

Anyway, to wrap up this topic. Yes, Touma admitted that he may have done something wrong or ruined someone's life (we've never been shown such an outcome, though). Also, he never said that what he did was right, he simply questioned the actions of his opponents. No, he's not a knight and never positioned himself as such, so we can't accuse him of being a hypocrite for that, even though he is hypocrite because of some other things. This is my point.

Anyway, to wrap up this topic. Yes, Touma admitted that he may have done something wrong or ruined someone's life (we've never been shown such an outcome, though). Also, he never said that what he did was right, he simply questioned the actions of his opponents. No, he's not a knight and never positioned himself as such, so we can't accuse him of being a hypocrite for that, even though he is hypocrite because of some other things. This is my point.
    I don't care nearly enough to keep arguing. Let's call it your win, or something.

Blog Entries
    I don't care nearly enough to keep arguing. Let's call it your win, or something.
    Well, it's not like you can use these incidents to prove your point, but you're still mean for throwing in the towel this way.

Well, it's not like you can use these incidents to prove your point, but you're still mean for throwing in the towel this way.
    ???

Blog Entries
    ???
    You gave up on arguing in such a way that I actually felt that you're mean because you did something like that.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Didn't the author himself said the reason why he wouldn't have Touma learn martial arts, carry a weapon, plan out for all the contingencies, aka be Batman to compensate is because he doesn't want to make him that kind of character?

You gave up on arguing in such a way that I actually felt that you're mean because you did something like that.
    I'm bored of arguing, so I stopped arguing. If you want to call me mean, well, it's not like I can stop you.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Somehow beeing beaten by Kamijou seems to result in getting girls. Is some of his swag transferring on his targets or what?
    It all has to do with the true power that Imagine Breaker is suppressing.

The Level 6 ability Cupid Snare, which allows Touma to make any number of people fall completely in love with any other number of people with a single thought, and allows for mass harem creation.

Unfortunately, Imagine Breaker greatly restricts this power, so it only works on girls who Touma helps and/or are present when Touma when punches someone out. Additionally, fist to face contact toward suitable males stimulates harem creation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    It belongs to crack.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I thought the lost memories thing is very lightly touched on throughout the series. Occasional use of a bombshell aside (but that wasn't Touma mentioning it, so it doesn't count, right?).

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Ehh, he thinks about it multiple times through the first few books. Also later on when he regrets not telling Index. I think he thinks about it enough times where it isn't as bad as say, "Touma dies 10,000 times in one volume."
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    How does the Accelerator manga fit in with the timeline?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    How does the Accelerator manga fit in with the timeline?
    Weirdly. It's during the time Accelerator was recovering in the hospital after taking that headshot but before he fights Kihara Amata (September 30th?).
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    The card's missing his frequent hospitalizations. And maybe the rare instances his injuries are simply patched up. Also the various age groups of those he punches. And his actual loses in several fights(And maybe rematches?). Also the rare instances when certain girls don't fall for him. And also...hmmm, Fukou-da! is kinda' a gray area/ vague enough I guess cuz' it could apply to so many things and at times somewhat redundant? etc. etc.

Yeeaahh, his bingo card's just gonna get bigger & messier.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    And his actual loses in several fights(And maybe rematches?)
    I folded this under Gets his ass kicked.
    Also the rare instances when certain girls don't fall for him.
    I put this one under Meets a girl who's not in his harem.
    And also...hmmm, Fukou-da! is kinda' a gray area/ vague enough I guess cuz' it could apply to so many things and at times somewhat redundant?
    This one...yeah, I meant Fukou Da! to be whenever he says it, but it is pretty vague. And I wanted to limit it to 25.
    canon finish apo vol 3

I find it amusing how few of those cards say anything about his actual personality.