Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102
Results 2,021 to 2,037 of 2037

Thread: To Aru Majutsu no Index

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The triple blanket fakeout was good shit.

Touma, Index, Stiyl, and Kanzaki though? Looks like GT's continuing to keep things retro; I dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    In which the President is once again a gigachad, Kamachi I kneel.
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Οne day I'll find a way to pick up where I left off and you won't be talking to yourself Raf, I promise.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Well, always glad to see the Sisters being active. I do have criticisms of the one swearing up and down like a sailor, but at least its an open secret now. Good luck fielding those questions Mikoto.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Fantastic volume; Kamachi knocks it out of the park.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    After GT5 and its uncomfortable lolicon shit, GT6 gives fanservice of mature women finally, both in the colored and not-colored illustrations.

Then again GT5 was weird. I liked it after finding GT4 pretty lackluster outside some specific stuff, but GT5 felt like a weird...I don't know how to term it, step back from GT3? A lot of the dramatic events in GT3 are either turned softer or canceled, it was weird. The twist mid volume was pretty good tho.

As for GT6, the preview was translated, and it starts off with Touma dying twice already. A new record!
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Shit, I still need to read GT5, I've been slacking.
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    After GT5 and its uncomfortable lolicon shit, GT6 gives fanservice of mature women finally, both in the colored and not-colored illustrations.

Then again GT5 was weird. I liked it after finding GT4 pretty lackluster outside some specific stuff, but GT5 felt like a weird...I don't know how to term it, step back from GT3? A lot of the dramatic events in GT3 are either turned softer or canceled, it was weird. The twist mid volume was pretty good tho.

As for GT6, the preview was translated, and it starts off with Touma dying twice already. A new record!
    "Uncomfortable lolicon shit" is one of Kamachi's many middle names.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

As a lolicon lover I have to say I love him for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I finally got around to reading GT5.

I wish GT3 was clearer in my head, given that this was basically a sequel to it. I enjoyed it nonetheless, though. There were lots of crowd-pleasing moments like Touma punching out space or Hamazura doubling up on his climactic illustration. It was a good way to show that Accel's Academy City can handle things and withstand tragedies, and I have to say there was some part of me that was surprised that the earlier failure of Handcuffs didn't get undone somehow. Also LMAO at yet another villain girl kissing Touma before the heroines, Misas in absolute shambles.

Onward to GT6!
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Finished GT6.

I can't believe that Touma fucking died three times in one book. This was a satisfying novel with plenty of humor, a new cute girl, and a very satisfying breaking of illusions and jawbones. The new Anna's speech pattern is annoying to read, though.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Finished GT7.

So much for Alice's happy fun times sleepover playdate. I guess she fixed him after she owned him and then left? Perhaps that'll get elaborated on next volume. I wonder if the Between the Lines witch is Alice or Anna. RIP Aleister though, he just wanted to help ;_;
    canon finish apo vol 3

I guess she fixed him after she owned him and then left?
    I was under the impression she just left. Touma's right hand tends to just regenerate sometimes. Although Aradia said that "There’s something off about his neck and arm" (but that may be because Good, Old Mary fixed him after Trismegistus fight).

I wonder if the Between the Lines witch is Alice or Anna.
    The girl of the red rose continues her journey even now.
    I'm pretty sure that's Anna.

Overall pretty good volume, I liked it more than GT6. I didn't expected Aradia to be so cute, and overall BBC cast is pretty fun and interesting. And also Kuroko finally meet Misaka Sisters, I waited for it for who know how many volumes. But poor Aleister, indeed.

Next I guess we gonna see NT10 2.0

US Friend Code
    Finished reading the preview, so here's the stuff we learn from the ITEM spinoff:
    • Kinuhata was recruited one year ago when ITEM (then a 3 person team) destroyed the Dark May lab to eliminate any risk of a leak and Mugino on a whim decides to take one of the esper because the team is lacking in defensive power
    • Frenda outright confirmed to be a Level 0 (pretty much known at this point but first time on-text evidence instead of side material I think)
    • Retcons that the Bomber Lance girl is the one who made the Dark May Project shut down by going on a killing spree. Instead, ITEM pins the blame on her, banking on the fact that the project's espers being thawed out of their cryosleep makes them come out confused so one could believe she did it unconsciously and she could believe it herself
    • Confirming what we suspected, Mugino really is an ojou-sama: the Mugino family is one of the 5 wealthiest in the world, making their money in wheat/grain production since the Perry Expedition opened Japan up to the West. And at the same time, the family adopted Western organized crime, which is their other source of revenue (arms dealing and mercenary work is noted)
    • A new member was added to the team by the voice on the phone, another Level 0 girl who is an expert in infiltration. The voice added her as the newest fourth member as she was unaware of Kinuhata being picked up. As a result, Mugino puts the two girls on probation to see who will end up on the team.
    • The sixth Level 5 is known as "Dark Side's Bane" and is feared for helping victims fight against the dark side, so its inhabitants have to be careful not to attract their attention

US Friend Code
    GT8 finished translating and wow, Kamachi is really adding more occult figures outside Crowley since NT18, huh?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm so behind, I haven't started the ITEM novel or GT8.
    canon finish apo vol 3

August: A Certain Dark Side's Item 2
    Wow, second volume if Item spinoff. Call me surprised, I thought it was stand alone novel. First volume was interesting so I'm looking forward to it (although reading about Fren/da still good and friendly with rest of Item is pretty sad).