Page 199 of 782 FirstFirst ... 99149189194197198199200201204209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

夜属 Nightkin
    so is he the heroic spirit of snorlax?

If one crafts a mystic code pokeflute does he get forcefully awakened?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    He's pretty beastly, all things considered, but does he have any weapons or does he just hit things?
    I'd like to think that he'd be like Herc and his Nine Lives (NP locked out due to madness), but since his ME is pretty low, let's just say that he's sleep-addled enough to forget it. Since he has Brahma's boon, he at the very least should have the use of Brahmastra. Besides, he is an asura so clobbering things is a natural thing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    On another note, it seems like I won't have to bother with Indo-Javanese heroes as long as you're around. That's a good thing, although I have that Ashwattama profile I wrote for another fanfic idea. I'll put it here one day. As for Khumbakharna, he's pretty solid and well designed, but I cannot for the life of me imagine who in his right mind would summon him.
    It depends on the magus, really. Someone like Waver or Tokiomi (who works hard and listens to advices from others) would benefit from Kumbhakarna since he provides valuable counsel even though he can't be there in person (he can still communicate normally through dreams plus he's sane in it, remember); Someone like Kayneth will run out of command spells within the first three days due to impatience + pride.

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    so is he the heroic spirit of snorlax?

If one crafts a mystic code pokeflute does he get forcefully awakened?
    Well, if the flute can generate the power equivalent of a hundred stomping elephants like in his legend, Kumbhakarna might be roused

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's a hero I know lot about:

Servant Saber

Name: Lemminkäinen
    Class: Saber (Rider, Berserker)

STR: A
    AGI: B
    CON: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: EX

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance
    The protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effects that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    • B: Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. This is not a conscious resistance of effort, but that of natural presence that lessens mysteries in her presence.

Detail:

Hero of the fiery blade and fiery temper.

One of the greatest of heroes of ancient epic of Finland, Kalevala, Lemminkäinen is third only to the demigods Väinämöinen and Ilmarinen. Raised on an island to become a perfect hero from the very start, from her birth Lemminkäinen has been infused with both knowledge of mystery and prowess of body. However, such life warped her mind, making her unable to resist desires of love and lust, and she is known as the greatest lover of the whole epic.

Due to her need to seek out more lovers beyond her island where she and her mother lived, Lemminkäinen went first to abduct the beautiful Kyllikki, whom even the ancient gods had not been able to woo. Lemminkäinen succeeded despite causing natural distrust in every person she met, due to her actions and gender being in complete mismatch. However, as Kyllikki breaks the vow she has given to Lemminkäinen, the latter leaves to the dreaded Pohjola, in order to take the most coveted princess of the land as her wife.

After reaching Pohjola, Lemminkäinen is given many tasks to succeed in, to prove her worth as a hero, since as a woman she is naturally thought as lesser human. These tests include hunting of the Elk of Hiisi and taming the Steed of Hiisi. Finally comes the hunt of swan of Tuoni, the bird of afterlife. Tricked by the bird and killed by a jealous peasant from behind, Lemminkäinen lost in the river of Tuoni, where is forced into battle with the Son of Tuonela itself, the incarnation of death. Having lost the battle, Lemminkäinen is chopped into pieces to make sure she can never rise again, but by the help of her mother and the honey of gods, Lemminkäinen is revived.

The later epic would see her continue her rowdy adventures, one after another, with no regard to the people around her. It is said that there was not a village in the whole land of Finland that would not have a girl who would have shared a bed with Lemminkäinen. However, when Lemminkäinen is not invited to the wedding of her good friend Ilmarinen, she marches to Pohjola where they are being held, kills the bride’s father and nearly destroys the town, until an army is summoned to drive her back. Hiding on a small island, her home is destroyed by the jealous men of the nearby towns, but her relatives escape unharmed.

The last she is seen in the epic is during the final confrontation between the people of Kalevala and Pohjola. Led by the Sage of All Knowledge, Väinämöinen, the heroes of Kalevala, Lemminkäinen included, band together to steal the all-powerful relic that is coveted throughout the whole epic, the Sampo. Though they manage to steal the Sampo, as they are making their way out of Pohjola on a boat, Lemminkäinen is unable to control herself, and steals the kantele of Väinämöinen to sing a song of victory. The men of Pohjola, having put to sleep previously by Väinämöinen, are awoken by this, and give chase. This leads to the final all-out battle, where the Sampo is broken completely, and scattered to the waters surrounding the land.

However, though the reason why the wish-granting relic was destroyed, Lemminkäinen apparently lived long after these events.

Incidentally, she was referred as man in the later renditions of the epic. As the epic was passed through word-of-mouth, some details changed, such as the gender of Lemminkäinen. However, it is understandable, as her preference of women and very free-spirited love life were unthinkable of the typical female-image of those times.

Personality:

Lemminkäinen is, on her own words, “the greatest hero there was, and there ever shall be.” While most could see this is arrogance, for her, it is not. Extremely skilled in sorcery and physical fighting, she simply calls things as she sees and understands them. Therefore, for her to praise herself is simply being honest and humble for her.

While Lemminkäinen tends to hold herself better than those she meets, she spreads compliments to both enemies and allies alike. As long as someone is performing well in her opinion, she will acknowledge that. It could be said that she is a self-centered spoiled brat who cannot be helped but loved.

Due to her artificial raising as a hero, Lemminkäinen finds herself unable to resist her desires, and has the habit of trying to everyone she deems as “beautiful”. Due to the fact that women, at least for her, tend to be more beautiful than men, she is almost solely interested in the members of the same sex. Whether they are an enemy Servant or her own Master, Lemminkäinen sees no problem in sharing a bed with them, and even actively tries to make it happen.

On a side-note, Lemminkäinen has a very bad habit of starting to sing in a loud voice whenever she does especially well. On the other hand, she also tends to blame the gods if anything goes wrong for her, rather than herself. Still, she says she is on good terms with the gods, despite yelling at them.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation
    The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
    • EX: At this point, it is nearly impossible to truly destroy Saber unless her body is completely obliterated. As long as her physical form exists, no matter how badly mauled, her soul remains in her body, thus allowing reviving through sufficient means. However, due to this function, the effects of being able to fight despite injuries are not as high.

Bravery
    The ability to negate mental interferences such as pressure, confusion and fascination.
    • B-: Whenever facing a great foe, the melee damage of the Servant is increased. However, due to the negative factors in personality, the Servant suffers from tendency of charging blindly against enemies stronger than her.

High-Speed Divine Song
    The power to activate thaumaturgy without the use of magic circuits. The language of the Age of Gods is formed into a song that amplifies the power. However, a slight mistake in the song can be dangerous for the caster.
    • A: High level thaumaturgy can be achieved multiple times in a single verse.

Independent Action
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    • B: Capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on her spiritual core.

Nature of a Hero
    The skill possessed by those who were deliberately meant to become heroes from the very moment of their birth. While the deeds of theirs are not less, the increased abilities allow achieving them more easily.
    • B: Raised as a perfect hero, Saber has been given the necessary education in both magecraft and in physical fighting. Whenever performing a deed that be said to be “Heroic”, the saving throws may be performed as many times as wanted.

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Hiien Säilä
    Title: ~I Appoint, This Shall Be Our Land~
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-400
    Maximum number of targets: 300

A broadsword of gold and red, created out of metals that can no longer be found on this earth. This sword was, just like its owner, created from the very beginning to be the center-piece of legendary deeds and heroic exploits. Made from stone fallen the heavens, it became the dream of a certain bloodline. Sharpened by the ancestors of the land and burnished by the gods themselves, it became a sword that could never settle for anything less than greatness.

When used as a normal sword, it will occasionally flash bright golden flames from its hilt. These flames are blessed by the spirits of Saber’s ancestors, and thus they can only harm those who oppose her. This is because the holy grove stored within the blade is trying to burst through, but is held within by the shape of the blade.

When the true name of the Noble Phantasm is uttered and it is struck into the ground, the sword releases the holy grove, blessed by the spirits of long forgotten times, into the surrounding environment. It is not a Reality Marble as it may seem, but a physical representation of the “blessing” stored within the blade. It momentarily overrides the natural terrain of the world, and established a new place of worship for the ancient Hiisi, a grove of boulders and golden fire.

Inside the grove, all those who Saber considers to be part of her “family” or her friends, will receive a continuous boost to their abilities. Ambient prana is drawn by the grove from the part of the area that it replaced, until it is sucked dry, and it is converted into strength for Saber and her allies. Only once the prana is completely gone from the replaced terrain can the holy grove start eroding away.

Name: Mesi Tapiolan
    Title: ~I Promise, Ne’er Shall I Die~
    Type: Support
    Range: -
    Maximum number of targets: 1

Honeybee

The true Noble Phantasm of Heroic Spirit Lemminkäinen. It is sealed as long as Lemminkäinen is counted as “alive” and can perform her actions as she wants. Only when she is mortally wounded, incapacitated, or something similar does this Noble Phantasm activate. Once the activation starts, the Noble Phantasm cannot be intercepted by either party, and must run its course as intended. This activation is instant.

Taking a form of a bright golden honeybee, the Noble Phantasm flies up into the air. Creating a bridge of light between it and Saber, the Noble Phantasm grants her with a single drop of the celestial honey. This honey, infused with the life-force gathered from the whole world, can instantly revive Saber and restore to the perfect condition. Curses and other such things that limit her ability are regarded, however, and the healing can only happen as much as they allow it. Yet, as long as one bit of Saber remains, she can regenerate.

This Noble Phantasm, due to its great power, is extremely taxing. Normal Masters can only achieve so that it can be used once per day, but those Masters with extremely good qualifications can achieve multiple activations, all depending on the amount of prana they support Saber with.

This Noble Phantasm takes its form after the promise made by Saber to her mother, and it is the very single vow that the Heroic Spirit Lemminkäinen never broke. Thus, even in ‘death’ it shall still activate.

Incidentally, the honeybee who is the physical form of the Noble Phantasm has a tiny human form, granted by her position as the messenger of the gods. Has a sort of friendly relationship with Saber, but has the bad habit of being unable to speak without swearing. However, in the past she was moved by the promise of Saber, and has remained as her steadfast friend ever since.

Additional Info:
    • Due to her personality, Saber finds the modern world to be refreshingly free-minded in its view of gender-related issues. Though it would be a bad idea to just let her run free in Shinjuku.
    • Although strongest in Saber-class, her Noble Phantasms would receive a considerable boost if summoned as Rider. At that point, she would gain the Steed of Hiisi, a demonic horse made purely out of flames that only she could control.
    • Saber’s ability to woo people is not due to any mystical trick or somesuch. It is pure technique, applied with an attractive body. Therefore, it does not show up as a Personal Skill.
    • If summoned by a female Master, Saber can perform with 100% from the start. However, with a male Master, she needs to first ascertain of his character before trusting him at all.
    • Although they have different personalities, Saber and Honeybee have same sort of taste in lovers. If, by an odd chance of fate, Saber falls in love with a man, chances are that Honeybee has already done the same. This may spark a conflict that seals away the second Noble Phantasm of Saber.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; December 30th, 2012 at 01:29 AM.

Ah, another Saber clone. Good to know that the fanon has finally gotten with the times.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lemminkäinen is one hero that I would have never though of gender-bending. Cool stuff, though.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man
    As always, I love your in-depth profiles and how you work them into the setting of the Nasuverse! And I am misreading things or did you give Illya a Servant that would crush on Shirou (or at least find him fascinating)? Last questions; where did you get the artwork for her pic and who is the anime girl in your avatar (she looks kind of like Black Rock Shooter)?
    I came up with Chi You for a hypothetical Fifth War with 14 Servants that I discarded because, well, it was a Fifth War story with 14 Servants. It was kind of an Ilya route and, indeed, Berserker's interest in Shirou would have made for an interesting subplot. Shirou would be the realization of Chi You's wish (a man with the potential to become a Creator), while EMIYA would be to her eyes a painful example of wasted potential.

The pic I found in Danbooru. I only know the author goes by the alias "blade". As for my avatar, she's Sieglinde Jeremiah from the Nanoha ViVid manga.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; December 28th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Ah, another Saber clone. Good to know that the fanon has finally gotten with the times.
    Of course. It isn't Fate-related unless there's a Saber-clone - 3-

Lemminkäinen is one hero that I would have never though of gender-bending. Cool stuff, though.
    Frankly, the idea came from how Lemminkäinen was always seen as "weird" by everyone else, and how his escapades in different towns caused huge uproars. Combining those ideas with the hilarious mental image of him being a woman resulted in this.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Class: Rider (Assassin)
    Name: Iason
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Stats:
    STR:
    D
    CON: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B+
    LCK: C

Skills
    Riding: A
    Instinct: C
    Voyager of the Storm:C+
    Divine Words: E- ~The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At this level, it grants knowledge of certain rudimentary phrases and their effect, without true understanding of their meaning.
    Presence Concealment: D ~Iason's aptitude to flanking, ambushing and backstabbing grants him the Assassin class skill even as a Rider

Noble Phanasm
    Argon Coin: The Golden Fleece: EX
    As the hidden treasure of Colchis, it's very valuable.
    The fleece originally owned by the king Aeetes, eventually obtained by Iason. A hero of the Rider class can use it to summon various water-aligned magical beasts(which Iason, through his class skill, may subsequently ride, but has no command over them beyond that), although its rather costly in terms of prana. It can theoretically summon the Dragon of Colchis(whom Iason can't ride), but the cost of that exceeds Jason's prana capacity.
    It has a spirit bound to it, who does not like Jason at all. While the spirit can't intervene with the way the fleece is used, it can be very vocal about its opinions.

Branch of Dodona: Core of the deck: C
    A vaguely human-shaped amulet made from twigs of a holy grove, around which the legendary ship Argo was built. Iason wears it on his neck. Can be used for long-distance scrying, but with Iason's abilites at manipulating the device, its one kilometer at most.
    It also gives Iason a spiritual connection to all of the argonauts who sailed along with him. He can, through a simple ritual, consult any of them for advice. Whether they are willing to speak to him, of course, is entirely another matter.

Background
    It's Iason.

...How could you not have done this guy yet. He's sort of heavily implied in Fate itself. Perfect backstabbing, powerlevel hiding, asshole BBEG whom you love to hate. Is in the Grail war for the sole purpose of becoming da king, because he never really did. Would love to see him join in on the whole "This is how I king" debate.
    Also, I messed with the fleece, because otherwise that would be a bit boring.
    Last edited by Ratman; December 28th, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Class: Rider (Assassin)
    Name: Iason
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Stats:
    STR:
    D
    CON: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B+
    LCK: C

Skills
    Riding: A
    Instinct: C
    Voyager of the Storm:A+

​When does the doubling modifier come into effect?

Divine Words: E- ~The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At this level, it grants knowledge of certain rudimentary phrases and their effect, without true understanding of their meaning.

I'm slightly hesitant on this one. Medusa and Heracles don't possess this skill, (although they don't exist), so what makes Iason able to use it?

Presence Concealment: D ~Iason's aptitude to flanking, ambushing and backstabbing grants him the Assassin class skill even as a Rider

Noble Phanasm
    Argon Coin: The Golden Fleece: EX
    As the hidden treasure of Colchis, it's very valuable.
    The fleece originally owned by the sorceress princess Medea, eventually obtained by Iason. A hero of the Rider class can use it to summon various water-aligned magical beasts(which Iason, through his class skill, may subsequently ride, but has no command over them beyond that), but its rather costly in terms of prana. It can theoretically summon the Dragon of Colchis(whom Iason can't ride), but the cost of that exceeds Jason's prana capacity.
    It has a spirit bound to it, who does not like Jason at all. While the spirit can't intervene with the way the fleece is used, it can be very vocal about its opinions.

Branch of Dodona: Core of the deck: C
    A vaguely human-shaped amulet made from twigs of a holy grove, around which the legendary ship Argo was built. Iason wears it on his neck. Can be used for long-distance scrying, but with Iason's abilites at manipulating the device, its one kilometer at most.
    It also gives Iason a spiritual connection to all of the argonauts who sailed along with him. He can, through a simple ritual, consult any of them for advice. Whether they are willing to speak to him, of course, is entirely another matter.

What if one of the other Argonauts is summoned as a Servant? Does Branch of Dodona maintain the link to them? Do all the other Argonauts hate him for the Medea thing?

Background
    It's Iason.

Pretty self-explanatory.

...How could you not have done this guy yet. He's sort of heavily implied in Fate itself. Perfect backstabbing, powerlevel hiding, asshole BBEG whom you love to hate. Is in the Grail war for the sole purpose of becoming da king, because he never really did. Would love to see him join in on the whole "This is how I king" debate
    Also, I messed with the fleece, because otherwise that would be a bit boring.

There's a very nice non-evil version a few pages back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    There's a very nice non-evil version a few pages back.
    Well, I think any version of him not being evil or at least selfish is up for debate, but I rather liked the NP idea on that one. "The Argo is a Rank A++ mecha but no one likes me enough to help me pilot it, so I'll putter around in the D-rank head robot." This one is interesting too though; he seems like a hard Servant to get right because he's inherently one of the worst "heroes" in Greek mythology. But both sheets do a good job of conveying 'useless with access to some things he doesn't deserve.'

Based on the description that he doesn't know the meaning, I'm assuming he cribbed/stole some divine words from Medea by overhearing them, lol.
    Last edited by Sunny; December 28th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    The modifier is there because I pasted it, since we've only ever seen this skill at A+. It could make sense under a few conditions, one of them being simply "when on a ship, both charisma and tactics go way up". Then again he's not Drake, who commanded a whole fleet, so fix'd. The modifier on MGI is there under the condition that he has as much prana as he needs, then he can operate on that level(like summoning the dragon, note that the dragon isn't really a complete win card according to character material)

He needs the skill to use both the Phantasms, and he needed it for using some tools given to him by Medea. Figured dragon teeth don't grow by themselves when planted. It also seems logical that he'd try to learn from Medea and generally exploit her, because being OK with depending on someone isn't really a NE trait.

Other argonauts being summoned would be interesting, since I intended for the branch to point to the Records. He would propably talk to a projection of the record created by the branch itself, and a servant is a projection too, but a different one. So it propably wouldn't be usable for telepathy. I wouldn't be against it in roleplay or something if it fits rule of cool, though, so I am not sure. It could link to any version of that person existing plus the recorded one, but there is no precedent about the argonauts telecommunicating with each other. Then again there is no precedent for lot of stuff up there.

I'd say Heracles could be willing to talk to him, since his moral standing seems to be based on 'livestronk' and most of the less known goons too, but Atalante would hate him and Orpheus likely as well, those are the really resourceful ones. God forbid trying to start up more drama with Medea.

Is there? I looked at the OP and assumed it's being updated or something.
    Last edited by Ratman; December 28th, 2012 at 04:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Is there? I looked at the OP and assumed it's being updated or something.
    It is updated, very thoughtfully, but it is archived in 'waves'. It mentions at the bottom "<LAST UPDATED WITH POST 3009 AT PAGE 151>" in October. Probably the next one will be in the near future and that will do 151 up to current date. I believe Petrikow is doing the archival and giving it to the OP, though I might be mistaken. ^^;

...Speaking of Orpheus, genuinely shocked no one's made him a Caster given he's actually regarded as a magician/wizard/conman in some stories.

Blog Entries
    Petri does it about every thousand posts, so it's due for an update soonish. If people wanted to do the weird collaboration thing-y Verg suggested, that'd probably be the time to do it, when everyone can hunt down their sheets.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Petri does it about every thousand posts, so it's due for an update soonish. If people wanted to do the weird collaboration thing-y Verg suggested, that'd probably be the time to do it, when everyone can hunt down their sheets.
    I wasn't aware I had a schedule.

But yeah I'll do it soon, probably tomorrow.

This thread is going really fast lately.

Blog Entries
    Bilbo Baggins as Assassin. Go.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's kinda strange that we don't have that already.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not Assassin. Burglar! Or Burgler I guess.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Burger
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Posting for fame and hos.

True Name: Caim (Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon)
    The Prince of the Kingdom. Leader of the forces against the Empire and the Watchers. In a battle to defend the Goddess Furaie from the Empire, he was mortally wounded. In his captured castle he found a Red Dragon who had been shot from the sky and chained to the ground. So that both would live to continue fighting, they formed a pact, sharing each others' lives. When Caim is summoned, the Red Dragon is summoned as well, but remains in spirit form unless called by Caim (as Rider) to act as a telepathic translator to the Master. The Red Dragon does not need magical support from the Master, due to her nature as the Goddess Seal.

Class: Saber/Rider/Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good/Insane

(Saber/Rider/Berserker)
    Strength: A/B/A+(+)
    Endurance: A/B/A+(+)
    Agility: B/A/A+(+)
    Magical Energy: A/C/A+(+)
    Luck: C/C/B(+)
    Noble Phantasm: D-B+/A++/C-A (Random)

Skills:
    Eternal Arms Mastery: A
    Able to bring the full power of any weapon he holds to bear. The result of having used so many types of weapons.

Riding: EX (lost as Berserker)
    Possesses the ability to ride Dragons, as well as operate aircraft. No skill in ground-based machines.

Pact: A+
    Caim has formed a pact with the Red Dragon Angelus. The price of the pact was his ability to vocalize in any way. In exchange, the two share a telepathic link, as well as physical powers. Caim's true power (as Saber or Berserker) comes not from his Noble Phantasm, but from his pact with the Red Dragon.

Mad Enhancement: A+
    Caim's bloodlust and desire for revenge drive his power to absurd heights. When Mad Enhanced, all parameters are doubled. However, Caim will be largely uncontrollable by his Master until the enhancement is released.

Noble Phantasms
    52 Weapons
    Caim has access to the weapons he collected during his battle against the Empire, including the fearsome Hymir's Finger. The weapons are not all of the same quality, and his ability to use the magic of his staves is limited, due to his lack of magical training. When summoned as Berserker, Caim is unable to use any weapon but the longsword he received from his father, the King.
    Type: Anti-personnel
    Range: 1-15
    Maximum Target: 1-25

Angelus (Rider only)
    Red Dragon
    Caim can summon the Red Dragon Angelus in her third evolution, her most powerful form outside of the Chaos Dragon. She is invulnerable to any attack below Rank B, and her fire alone can decimate a legion. Even if Caim is knocked from her back, she will continue to fight to protect him.
    Type: Anti-castle
    Range: 5-100
    Maximum Target: 1-400

Last edited by Neir; December 28th, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

DRAKENGARD!

Also, are you fucking kidding me with that "Chaotic Good" crap.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    True name: Lenneth (Platina) Valkyrie
    Class: Saber/Archer
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Chooser of the slain and creator of the world and new King of the Gods after Odin's death.

STR: B+
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: EX
    LCK: C+
    NP: B

Skills:
    Charisma - Rank C+
    Able to lead a group of powerful warriors in combat with great skill, and increases their effectiveness. Her charisma is derived more from the power of her presence than her personality.

Eye of the Mind (False) - Rank B
    Ability fostered by training in Valhalla and forged in countless battles. The ability to turn around dire situations.

Magic Resistance - Rank A

Riding - Rank D
    As a Valkyrie, Lenneth possesses massive wings and the ability to fly. As such, her riding ability goes unused, and is diminished.

Divinity: B+
    Nearly a god in her own right, Lenneth is an Aesir and a resident of Valhalla.

Noble Phantasms:
    Divine Assault: Nibelung Valesti - Rank B-EX

A devastating flurry of blows followed by a massive strike by an enormously powerful spiritual lance. This attack is unaffected by magic resistance or resistance to spiritual attacks. Demonic or unholy foes are tremendously weak against this attack, and may be purified instantly regardless of END.

Angel Slayer - Rank A
    A sword posessing both holy and demonic properties. It was created by Lenneth during her final battle with Loki which ended in her victory and placed her as the new creator of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    DRAKENGARD!

Also, are you fucking kidding me with that "Chaotic Good" crap.

Not at all. He's just very chaotic.
    Last edited by Neir; December 28th, 2012 at 07:08 PM.