Page 202 of 782 FirstFirst ... 102152192197200201202203204207212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Battle Continuation
    EX - Doesn't die when he's killed

Blog Entries
    Well, to be honest I did give Bhisma the Battle Continuation EX. He literally can choose when he dies in the legend, and boy did he choose them.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Battle Continuation
    EX - Doesn't die when he's killed
    it's comments like this that make me sad there is no upvote function.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    it's comments like this that make me sad there is no upvote function.
    Shh! I3uster is watching!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    DEEE PEEE
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    TIIIII PIIIII

Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    THREE PEE

[NSFW]
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    THREE PEE

[NSFW]

WHAT IS IT ABOUT ME THAT YOU HUMANS DON'T LIKE

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Shh! I3uster is watching!
    FIVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    FIVE

SIX

夜属 Nightkin
    seven ate nine?

Into that mountain we go! Gaterjhonz's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ten elven twelve
    Not so Mega Sig, now properly spoilered
    Spoiler:
    [20:39] <Fishie> I'MA GO PUT HER UNDEREWAR ON MY HEAD LIKE A SALARY PERSON
    the whole story here

A travel Advisory:
    Spoiler:

Come visit the 7th Dimension--Where nightmares dreams are made into realities

[23:50] <Sieg> Gater is golddigging deviant?

[11:59] <TheoReforged> I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW
    [11:59] <TheoReforged> YOU'RE .... ROADBUSTER!
    [12:00] <@Leo> i'm sorry but that's retarded
    [12:00] <Irondefiler> *cricket sounds*

Beast's Lair's own Dwarf Fortress succession game is now recruiting mighty able dwarves, sign up if you have what it takes!

Combo breaker
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

We must call upon our bright darkness urca's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This was written before, but I decided to take a different approach.
    This is also my first attempt to write (construct) a servant, so bear with me, and I apologize if it seems bad

Servant:Assassin(Fake).
    Real Identity: Chrollo Lucifer
    Master/Masters: Illyasviel Von Einzbern (Due to both beings "wanting that one thing, that's all.", and because they're both considered the strongest in their department, they also have strong killing instincts.)
    Stats:
    STR: D END:B+ AGI:A+
    Magical Energy:B LUK:C Noble Phantasm: B
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral/Evil

His identity's brief introduction:

"In the beginning, I only wanted it, that's all."
    From the city of the meteor, where everything is abandoned, this young man came. That city does not exist in the records of humanity, people who live there have no identities, live by the trash that humanity throws. Garbage, Weapons, Babies, Corpses, everything is allowed to be thrown away to that place. They are considered the perfect criminals, as the crime has no criminal that's recorded in the official records, that's where Chrollo Lucifer comes from.

"We'll take everything, so don't take anything back"
    People in the City of Meteor are considered abnormal, Chrollo Lucifer is considered the abnormal of the abnormal. With the founding memebrs (Uvogin, Machi, Pakunoda, Feitan, Phinx, Nobunaga, Franklin), he established The Phantom Trope, the A-Rank criminal organization that opposed Mafia's Community and killed the Kurta's.
    It wasn't the biggest organization, but it was the strongest one. It has opposed Mafia's community, massacred a big number of them and stole all their goods, but even The Phantom Troupe has it's weak moments, as it lost two of the founding members, Uvogin and Pakunoda.
    How he died is unknown, but it is said that he was killed by a young man from the Kurta's, who wields a chain as a weapon by some aid from Illumi Zoldyck (due to conflict of goals), where he managed to manipulate 2 out of Chrollo's former mates, but Chrollo managed to kill his companions in a tragic battle, only to face the man who possesses the chains and die.

Personality:

Although he's quite serious, he has a bit of a playful side. Evident by how he enjoys a good fight with the assassins, or by how he jokes around each once in a while with the phantom troupe.
    He's also quite intelligent, and that is shown by how he figured out Kurapika's identity by only hearing vague hints about him, also, the way he handled the treason claim that Uvogin claimed. His intelligence is not only in analysis, but in battle strategies, as he analyzed the skills of the Zoldyck family and constructed a plan that would've worked if he was already aiming for the kill.
    He's extremely loyal and loving (although he doesn't show his emotions) to his fellow member, as he was seen crying after reading the prediction about Uvogin's death, and because of his death, he played a requiem of murder with the mafia's members as sacrifices.

Skills:

Charisma:is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.
    C+: He's able to lead a group of the toughest people in the earth to do anything and everything he says, turning them into his loyal companions that are loyal enough to throw their lives for him and his gang.

Instinct: is the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during a battle

A:Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.

Eye of the mind(True): is heightened insight that was refined through experience.

B+: (Through years and years of battle experience, Chrollo achieved a high perception of battles and knows how to construct strategies well enough, to the point where he survived a fight with two of the strongest people in the world, Silva and Zeno Zoldyck, and even Zeno said that he'd die if Chrollo went for the kill instead of going for stealing the abilities [look: Noble Phantasms]).

Murderer of the misty night: A skill associated with the Servant's nature as a serial killer rather than as an Assassin, which permits preemptive strike against all opponents. However, unconditional success of the skill is possible only at night. Requires a successful Luck Check for use during day time

Rate: C: (Chrollo is more of an Assassin than he is a serial killer, but he has acquired a lot of experience due to his noble phantasm that requires stealthiness, so he killed many people to gather his skills [look: Noble Phantasms].)

Profisence in knife handling: The ability to weild knives and use it to it's max potential.
    A+: (The way he was able to injure Silva's arm with a knife is a proof of his skills with it. Also, he managed to kill various skilled Nen users weilding just a normal pen)
    Class Skill: Presence Concealment: (Hide's one's presence as a Servant, suitable for spying).
    B+: Lowered because of the other skill 'Murderer of the Misty Night', so it's possible for servants to find him if he doesn't conceal his murdering intents, so he has to hold off his emotions (which he can do well because he was a murderer since he was a child).

Noble Phantasms:

1-Skill Hunter (The Bandit's Secret, Rank A+, Anti Personnel):
    A materialized book that is used to steal other people's skills, and for this to work, Chrollo needs to meet 4 requirements
    1-He must witness the ability in action with his eyes.
    2-He must ask about the ability and be answered by the victim.
    3-His victim's palm must touch the handprint on the cover of Bandit's Secret
    4-All of the above must be done within an hour.
    While this ability is particularly useless against normal servants to excellent servants, this book comes with four skills (weapons).
    1-Teleportation:The ability to teleport a person back and forth from one place to another, without that person's consent
    2-Indoor Fish(Fish Playing Behind Closed Doors): A conjured fish that can only survive in a completely sealed room. The fish looks like a skeleton and feeds on human flesh. While the person is being fed on, they neither feel pain or lose blood, and will stay conscious despite being mortally wounded. Once they disappear, the usual effects of the wounds manifest, often killing the victim.
    3-Fun Fun Cloth (Convenient Magic Kerchief):A materialized cloth that can increase and decrease in size according to the user's will. Whatever is covered in the cloth decreases in size until it fits in the palm of a hand. The user can make it go back to its original size by letting it out of the bag. People can also be shrunk this way, without being injured.
    4-Lovely Ghost writer (Angelic Auto Writing): An ability that creates 100% accurate predictions of the future events, but the user can't predicts his own future. The ability requires:
    A): A person's Full Name
    B): Date of Birth
    C): Blood type
    The target writes the required information on a piece of paper, then hands it to the ability's user, who calls the "Lovely Ghostwriter", a green ghost that holds the hand of the user to write the future (While the user becomes unconscious and doesn't know what he is writing). The prophecies take the form of poetry, composed of 4 or 5 quatrains each corresponding to every week of the month. The first stanza is always about something that has already happened.
    This book made Chrollo work on his murdering skills, to the point where he killed many people just to gain 1 skill.

2-Benz Poisoned Knife (The 288 Victims, B+ Rank, Anti-Personell):
    A knife that was made by Benny Delon, a serial killer who created 288 knives. The 288 knives were inspired by the screams of the 288 victims. The knife that Chrollo uses is a poisoned knife that has a poison which 0.1 from it can kill a whale, it is assumed that Chrollo uses it for desperate situations.
    Last edited by urca; January 2nd, 2013 at 07:47 AM.

Thank you, TheSpy for dem awesome sig and avy

^ woah, that takes me back. HunterXHunter...fond memories
    mixed with bitterness about sketchy chapters and long hiatus.

Nevertheless, I think you did quite a nice job with Chrollo, considering
    how broken Anime-characters often are. The attributes may be a tad
    to high considering his class though.

Now for an all-time favourite game of mine:

Saber

Identity: Dak'kon of Shr'akt'lor-Risen

Aligment: Lawful Neutral
    artwork77.jpg
    Strength B Magic C
    Agility B Luck C
    Endurance B Noble Phantasm
    Legend/Personality
    "My past is not *known* to you.

Through it you may come to *know* me, yet, for this war it is not neces- sary for you to *know* me but your own self.

*Know* this though: I am a Githzerai, I am of the people of Zerthimon.

It was Zerthimon who *knew* the Githzerai, before we *knew* ourselves. Only through *knowing* oneself one can truely be free and only then can one become himself. It came to pass, that through Zerthimon's *knowledge* came action, and through it freedom was born.

*Know* that I stand before you following his path and that all that remains is that I *know* myself."
    Abilities
    Magic Resistance C
    Dak'kon's Magic Resistance is only granted to him because of his class. (Rather than making up something about him and the Limbo and so on...)

Battle Continuation
    A
    Endure; and in enduring grow strong.

Eye of the Mind B
    By *knowing* your enemy you may win many battles. By *knowing* yourself you will never loose.

Magecraft C
    Since Magic follows other conventions in this plane/dimension, Dak'kon can only resort to a handful of spells which rely on his od and are mental disciplines rather than conventional spells. He uses both of his NPs to channel these.
    Noble Phantasm
    Karach-Blade ~ The Streaming Blade
    Type: Anti-Unit (at Rank A)
    Range: 1-2
    Max. Target/s: 1-3

This is the blade that the Zerth wield. Being made of a metal from the chaotic plane it is shaped by the will of its wielder. Its silvery sheen and paper-thin edge is a testimony of Dak'kon's remarkable mental focus.
    It is said that this blade could bring down the border between the planes should its wielder possess a mind great enough required for this feat.
    The Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon
    Type: Support
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 1

Upon closer inspection this stone circle is filled with strange symbols and seams that connect various interlocking parts. As you watch Dak'kon handling it when casting his spells, you can observe several distinct configurations corresponding to the spells cast. About 3 seconds are required to activate each spell in one configuration, to change the configuration about 30 seconds are required:

- Scripture of Steel
    For the next 30 seconds Dak'kon's strength is considered A when
    determining mêlée damage or comparing attack rolls.

- Submerge the Will
    For 3 minutes all mental interferences have no effect on Dak'kon
    and abilities that rely on reading his ki/thoughts/intents/emotions
    receive a '-' penalty (e.g. Instinct).

- Zerthimon's Focus
    For about 1 minute Dak'kon's Eye of the Mind-skill receives a '+'-
    modifier.

Dak'kon can cast each spell three times and then needs to rest for at least 8 hours before he can cast them again.

Motivation
    "In *knowing* myself I shall become whole. Then I shall find the one who *knew* my path and my blade shall meet his death so that there will be two deaths as one."

Last edited by ylas; January 1st, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Re-do of older profile, huzzah~

----------------

Appearance: Insert faceclaim of David Xanatos here.

(No seriously I can't come up with an appropriately awesome appearance for this guy, please halp)

EDIT: Now updated with an actual appearance, courtesy of some quick recolor work by Cyber Angel

aimimg_4.jpg

Servant: Caster

Parameters-

Strength- E
    Endurance- D
    Agility- D
    Magic- A+
    Luck- B

Class Skills-

Item Creation- B- Magical objects and potions of Rank B or lower may be easily produced by the Servant. Conditional bonuses to the creation of items may occur if they are made within a suitable territory, allowing Caster to create objects with ranks exceeding this under certain conditions.

Territory Creation- A+- The ability to create a space favorable to oneself. Caster represents the highest level of mastery of this skill. Creation of a "Temple", a superior space to a workshop, is made possible. Incidentally, Caster's Temple is grand enough that it might be better referred to as a "Palace".

Personal Skills-

Charisma- A+- The capacity to compel and lead others, this skill grants bonuses to allies in group battles. Caster's rank in this skill has exceeded the point of it being merely the capacity of a leader you would expect of a king, and is functionally more like a "curse". Those who see him will, almost without exception, feel an overwhelming aura of wisdom and leadership, and weaker wills may be completely subjugated to Caster's own without the victim ever realizing it. (Natural Rank- B)

Animal Dialogue- A: The capacity to communicate with beings with no spoken language. Caster is capable of elaborate discourse with any species of living being, up to and including Phantasmal Beasts. Only the language of Dragons is beyond him. (Natural Rank- None)

Golden Rule- A- The ability to attract possessions and wealth to oneself. At this rank, money problems will be unknown to the Servant. (Natural Rank- D)

High Speed Divine Words- A: Magecraft from the Age of Gods. At this rank, spells of many verses may be condensed to a single line or word. This ability is not naturally Caster's, but his unique abilities and possessions allow it to be used as if it were. (Natural Rank- None)

Noble Phantasms

Rule By the Just- With This Seal, Over All I Reign- Anti-Unit (Self)- A: A seal ring engraved with the Star of David which Caster possesses. Simply wearing this ring, without expending any prana, endows Caster with the qualities of "The Greatest of Rulers". Caster's Parameters are unaffected, but he gains personal skills and abilities which befit his station. Caster's magecraft is enhanced to incredible levels with his possession of the Ring, allowing him to both summon and command a wide range of powerful creatures up to the rank of Phantasmal Beasts or Elemental Spirits, though prana must still be furnished for their summoning and maintenance. If the Ring were to be removed from Caster's hand or separated from him for a long period, its effects would completely cease and he would be left with only a fraction of his power.

Rule By The Wise- I Ask Only For This, O Lord- Anti-Unit (Self)- A: This is not a separate Noble Phantasm, merely an alternate form of the first. Caster sacrifices Rule By the Just by immolating it on an altar he constructs and breathes in the incense from its destruction. Having destroyed the physical form of his Noble Phantasm, he loses all attributes its original state granted him. In exchange, however, he is granted an intense clarity and insight. No deception can be hidden from him, no plan is not made transparent simply by hearing the barest of details. In effect, Caster is removed from his status as "the greatest of kings" but gains that of "the wisest of men". Use of this formidable power is not without cost, as Caster is effectively placing the stress of wielding a divine mystery on both himself and his Master constantly. Furthermore, reversal of Rule By the Wise into Rule of the Just is impossible, and thus Caster is extremely reluctant to trade his most precious possession away, even for power this great. It might be necessary for a Master to compel him through the use of a Command Seal, but this would require foreknowledge of this property of Caster's phantasm to begin with.

Background:

Caster is in fact the spirit of King Solomon- a relatively wealthy ruler of a city-state which was still being built, a nation which had the capacity to be great but had not yet realized it. As a ruler, Caster was ultimately ordinary in most respects. Despite his incredible skill as a manager and architect, no one building constructed during his reign remains which can be definitively attributed to him. Despite his prodigious skill as both a surgeon and master of magic, texts dated to him have had their authorship disputed both by ordinary historians and by members of the Clock Tower who study ancient magecraft. Not even the annals of the kings of Israel contain a true picture of him, written as they were after the nation's divide.

King Solomon was not the greatest of kings in history. He was the greatest of kings his people could know. He was not the wisest and most just of rulers, but he ruled them with enough wisdom and justice to convince them of such. He was not the greatest of sorcerers, but his skill and power left a mark on his people. King Solomon the Wise was not the greatest, but the beliefs of his people caused him to be recorded as such. And thus, though he died merely a king, he is remembered as a legend.

Personality: The true King Solomon, when summoned, is certainly cunning and shrewd, but far from the wisest of men. He has no shame in referring to himself as a king and ruler, and will not deign to accept his Master as anything more than a friend he owes a service to. Despite his vast ego he has no problem cooperating with others, and will be quick to make alliances if they benefit himself- or if he can shift them to the detriment of others. Aware that his splendor in life was amplified by the love his people had for him after his death, his actions are all meant to repeat this phenomenon. It does not matter if his victories are not truly the grandest and most spectacular, it matters only that the others in the war perceive them as such. It would not be inaccurate to think of him as a magician rather than a true magus in terms of personality, though the power he wields as a result of his estimation by the World is very real.

Use of Rule by the Wise is extremely sobering. Caster loses much of his buoyancy due to his increased clarity of perception, though he maintains his almost oppressive air of confidence. His pride is all but washed away in this state, though as a king he is capable of making his judgments heard (though no longer by force).

Caster desires nothing more than to take the lost shards of his reign and build his legend anew. It is not enough for him that his people and that the modern world believe him to be among the greatest of kings, he wishes to alter history to cause this to not simply be a belief so strong it swayed three major religions to venerate him as a prophet or saint, but to be "an inviolable fact". While he has no wish to reign in the modern era, he is cosmopolitan enough to be interested in exploring both its fashions and people. He is particularly interested in the realms of commerce and economics, as he is quite a shrewd tradesman, and may take advantage of this to secure funds for additional materials for his item creation.

Other Notes-

I did some more research on Solomon when making this up, and I regret that I couldn't fit in the temple for this version, or come up with a half-decent appearance. I'm happier with this take on the profile though, and if I had one more regret it's that I can't find a way to fit in all of Solomon's ridiculous treasures. Flying Carpet, damn it. Flying. Carpet.

We'll chalk it up to Item Creation B to reproduce them and move on, I guess?

Anyway I kind of imagine him in both personality and appearance to be a wannabe David Xanatos with god-level powers when he's summoned, and revert to an actual David Xanatos when he gives up said powers. He's pretty good at commerce but without the divine wisdom attribute equipped, he's the kind of guy who'd be prone to losing everything on a big gamble since he became just a bit too confident or make a rash decision. Still fiendishly intelligent and diplomatic, but not the best.

Actually, best possible description of him: Imagine the character of the Wizard from the original Wizard of Oz story... if he had managed to convince people he was such a good sorcerer that the sorcery greatness rubbed off on him and became real. That's Solomon.
    Last edited by ScarletWeather; January 20th, 2013 at 12:23 AM.
    "AND THAT MEANT THE ROCK, THE CRAPPY AWFUL ROCK HERE WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CONTINUA, THE WHOLE REALITY!"

-Iain M. Banks, Use of Weapons

Blog Entries
    Hrm, that's a pretty interesting take on him. I don't think I've seen one that made his NP a wisdom amplifier rather than having it be a skill of his own. The absence of the Goetia as a NP at first seems kind of weird, but it does seem to be collapsed into the effects of his ring, and to be fair Casters don't tend to list their 'spells' or minions as parts of their NP any way. So that makes sense, I suppose, and gives you a lot of creative leeway on what he actually do as a magus. Good job, overall, aside from the lack of an appearance. ^^;

Though personal note: I think you posted an older Solomon, so I would list this as a re-do, so that when the archiving is done he doesn't get saved on the list as another separate Servant. That's what I did when I reposted Paris.

We must call upon our bright darkness urca's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ylas View Post
    ^ woah, that takes me back. HunterXHunter...fond memories
    mixed with bitterness about sketchy chapters and long hiatus.

Nevertheless, I think you did quite a nice job with Chrollo, considering
    how broken Anime-characters often are. The attributes may be a tad
    to high considering his class though.
    A fellow HxH fan . Do you watch the new anime?I think they're doing a helluva job in it, and we're heading to the chimera ant arc after Greed Island. And the manga has ended a new arc after Chimera Ant, and we're heading to a new saga.

I think I need to edit a couple of stuff like Chrollo's strength, he's not the strongest in the troupe when it comes to brute strength, so I want to make his STR: D+
    And his fighting style is nerfed enough, because he has to keep the book open if he wants to keep the skill he's using, if he wants to use it he has to change the page. And to stop the skill, he has to close the book, so he has to be careful if he wants to use more than one skill.

I want to add pens to his fighting styles since he managed to kill four (IIRC) strong assassins with pens only, but that might not appeal a lot to some fans .

Thank you, TheSpy for dem awesome sig and avy

Blog Entries
    Mmm. I've been poking at this one for awhile - it's a do-over of the first Servant sheet I posted here, so I'm a little nostalgic, but I wanted to make some tweaks to improve him and make him a bit more grounded. I feel like I should buff the Noble Phantasm descriptions a bit, but I'm not really sure what else to add.

Servant: Archer
    True Name: Odysseus (re-do of an earlier posted and archived sheet)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Description:
    A rugged man in his late 30s, Archer has a tanned complexion and long blond hair, swept back from his forehead and falling to his shoulder-blades. The stubble of a beard is ever-present on a face which is lined with worldly experience. He dresses in functional clothing, wearing dark iron armor over a dark grey tunic and beige pants, with brown leather boots and armguards. Though considerate and jovial on the surface, he is ruthless and merciless to his enemies, willing to grind them into the dirt in order to secure a victory for his side. He enjoys telling stories about his adventures, but becomes uncharacteristically quiet and reticient on the subject of his life at home.

(Mental image is basically Basch from FFXII, but in Fate style)

History:
    Known in life both for his exploits during the Trojan War and for his ten-year odyssey that followed the war's end, Odysseus is a wily trickster reknowned for his cunning and intelligence. Many of his grandest adventures post-date the war, as he battled giants and sirens, escaped witches, and even overcame vengeful gods. His Odyssey is considerably more fantastic and unbelievable than his wartime service - for the very reason that he made up everything after the war. A consummate story-teller, Odysseus' ability to tell convincing tall tales earned him a greater place in legend than his ability as a tactician ever did, but it has left him with regrets enough to wish upon the Holy Grail for a single grain of truth: the perfect family he only claimed to have.

Statistics
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Noble Phantasm: A+
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: D

Class Abilities:
    Independent Action
    The capacity of Servants to subsist without a Master. At this rank, he is capable of existing for two days without an established contract, and is also able to remain for a short period of time even after his spiritual core has subsisted severe damage.

Magic Resistance
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses, but cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to his conquest of the witch Circe, Archer may temporarily increase the efficiency of this skill through the use of rare magical herbs, but he only possesses enough to increase its rank for a single engagement.

Personal Skills:
    Eye of the Mind (True)
    The ability to effectuate rapid and precise judgments gained through experience and training. Archer is capable of calmly analyzing situations even during a battle, applying strategy and skills to turn the tables on his favor. As long as there is a 1% chance of victory, he is able to devise a plan to exploit that possibility.

Voyager of the Storm
    The talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also have the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. At this level, those under his command are mostly loyal, but may still occasionally disobey or question his orders they don't wish to follow.

Persuasion
    The ability to use convincing arguments or rhetoric to sway the hearts and minds of others. Archer is capable of weaving eloquent and powerful speeches with the intention of convincing all but the most resolute wills to see his way of thinking. If there is even a slim chance of changing another's mind, he is able to construct an appeal to exploit that possibility.

Noble Phantasms:
    Odysseia - The Many-Turning World
    Type: Support
    A Noble Phantasm which represents the cumulation of his ordeals told in his tales and the immeasurable success that convinced others they truly occurred, Archer is capable of drawing on his vast experience as a storyteller to alter the way others perceive the world. Through manipulation of prana and careful application of Aeolus, Archer is able to refract light and shape anomalies into powerful, convincing illusions as he sees fit. Though the illusions are just that - illusions with neither form nor substance - his skills and experience allow Archer to render them indistinguishable from reality such that even Servants may be misled unless they rely on other senses or are superior Casters.

Aeolus - Gift of the Wind Keeper
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A bag given to Odysseus said to have contained all winds but the west wind, Aeolus grants Archer the ability to manipulate the wind itself. Archer is able to use the boon in several ways, including creation of a bounded field made of multiple layers of wind, crafting compressed high-pressure air currents that he fashions into 'arrows' for launch with his bow. Archer is also able to utilize the effect of this Noble Phantasm with the Odysseia to further improve the quality of his illusions, granting them 'presence' that otherwise would tip off the senses of Servants. A simple, but extremely versatile ability that may be controlled within a 270 degree radius around Archer.

Telemachus - The Twelve Shots that Pierce the Sky
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Archer's most powerful trump card. Originally a composite bow said to be impossible for anyone but Odysseus to string, invocation of this Noble Phantasm materializes twelve drill-shaped arrows, the true identity of Odysseus' Noble Phantasm, each carrying incredible rotational force. Telemachus is renown for being able to pierce most obstacles between it and its target, but its supply is limited - once all twelve shots are expended, they are virtually impossible to recover, essentially acting as a collection of intentional Broken Phantasms. As a result, Archer relies chiefly on Odysseia in battle, reserving Telemachus only for the most dire of situations or certain and secured kills. The name of this Noble Phantasm honors the supposed son of Odysseus in his tales, who aided him in his gambit to slay all twelve of his wife's suitors using this bow.

Notes:
    - The + modifier to his Magic Resistance is basically a reference to the herbs he was given to combat Circe's magic; he only gets one application of it, but I thought it would be a neat oneshot trick.
    - He's basically supposed to act as a trickster. He only gets twelve shots of his real NP the entire war, no reload, so he has to poke at enemies with illusions and wind tricks until he can secure a killshot.
    - Casters are his mortal enemy, but anyone with Instinct or some other form of insight is going to make life tricky for him too since his illusions aren't perfect, just really persuasive.
    Last edited by Sunny; January 3rd, 2013 at 04:32 AM.

夜属 Nightkin
    I have one nitpick and one substantive suggestion for you angel.

First the nitpick, Many-turning worlds should probably be anti-unit/personnel (or anti-army, but it didn't seem to be of that scale from the description), and Gift of the wind keeper should probably be a Barrier type (based on the description and intended use).

The not nitpick. I think that having persuasion and Odysseia is redundant for this servant. Nix one and replace it with something else.

And to be extra helpful I'll even suggest a something else! (I am totally just making this up as I type it).

if nixing the personal skill

Hero of the lengthy tale
    Rank: B? (the rank is mostly irrelevant, so whatever you think is appropriate)
    Archer's legend is such that his very name has become synonymous with the concept of "long, arduous journey". As such whenever he encounters another whose life, or legend, could be described as an 'odyssey' Archer receives (insert appropriate buff of choice, my recommendation would be rank up to EotM, end, and mag. My reasoning being that increasing all four of those ensure that Archer will have a much greater chance of drawing out the length of the battle)

If you are nixing the NP then you could replace it with something like

The Odyssey
    Type: Barrier
    Engraved unto his very being, Archer has himself become a conceptual weapon. Due to his very name becoming synonymous with the concept of "long, arduous journey" Archer is able to manifest this concept to his advantage. This Noble Phantasm is activated by Archer speaking his true name during an encounter, for the remainder of that encounter Archer will incrementally increase in attribute and ability as the fight drags on. At the end of the first minute after activation Archer's lowest ranked parameter(s) will increase by one rank, then after another two minutes his lowest parameter(s) will increase by a full rank, the next rank up will occur three minutes later, then four, and so on (when determining the rank of a parameter always use its modified value).

it did just occur to me that both the skill and np I just typed are essentially variations on the same idea.