Page 56 of 858 FirstFirst ... 6465154555657586166106156556 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    He'd naturally qualify for it as a Heroic Spirit, but that doesn't mean he gets it under every Class. The way I see it, his 'natural' Magic Resistance is sealed as Berserker so he can only rely on the ring's (much weaker) degree of protection while as Saber he has his natural resistance to sorcery combined with the ring to give a much higher rank.
    Forget class. Why would Lancelot, the living dude, need a ring that gives shitty MR when his, say, NTR blood gives him good MR?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    that's not good logic.
    Works for me!

I think this discussion has run its course anyway, since even you admit the actual rank I gave Oisin is justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Forget class. Why would Lancelot, the living dude, need a ring that gives shitty MR when his, say, NTR blood gives him good MR?
    He wouldn't necessarily need it as Saber. You could think of the ring as a 'back-up' source of Magic Resistance if he's in a Class where his natural stuff isn't accessible.

Frankly, I think you might be right at this point regarding Lancelot. I don't really have the drive to keep arguing back and forth about this, since it's no longer really relevant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Works for me!

I think this discussion has run its course anyway, since even you admit the actual rank I gave Oisin is justified.
    Well no, because there's only a limited number of ranks and if you throw the dart at the dartboard you're going to score a hit once in a while.
    This issue is even having those guidelines and using them like a check list.
    MR ranking should be more natural and on a case by case basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Huh. I always assumed most Heroic Spirits would last only a few hours at most without a Master. How long did Medea last, exactly? Since she obviously had quite a bit of Mana...
    Few hours. I think he's mistaking Saber for an Archer with IA, which gives them days at high ranks. Iskandar's guys with E- in the skill have "thirty turns."
    She did say she'd have lasted several days with her normal reserves, but her Master kept her mana limited to his level.

Blog Entries
    Well no, because there's only a limited number of ranks and if you throw the dart at the dartboard you're going to score a hit once in a while.
    This issue is even having those guidelines and using them like a check list.
    MR ranking should be more natural and on a case by case basis.
    Honestly, I do go by a case-by-case basis normally. I was just trying to retroactively boil it down into an easily understandable guideline since all my decisions seem to be coming under scrutiny lately. For instance, I gave Bedivere B rank even though as far as I know he doesn't have a legend of specifically fighting against magic just because it seemed fitting.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber says she'd last two hours
    "Do not worry. It is just the case that I could not establish trust with my Master this time. If you abolish the contract with your Command Spell, I will be free. …I should only be able to maintain this body for about two hours, but I will just find a new Master in that time."
    this is her with almost a full tank.

medea probably has tricks up her sleeves to maximize her supply.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    can you, like, read what I said
    What can I say, I'm tired.

I still don't get why the historical Lancelot couldn't have had a naturally fairly high sorcery resistance boosted by the ring, though. In any case, it hardly matters.

I'd say this discussion has just about run its course. A lot of arguing back and forth about little in particular. (Which I am of course am guilty of more then anyone)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, I do go by a case-by-case basis normally. I was just trying to retroactively boil it down into an easily understandable guideline since all my decisions seem to be coming under scrutiny lately. For instance, I gave Bedivere B rank even though as far as I know he doesn't have a legend of specifically fighting against magic just because it seemed fitting.
    if that bedivere wasn't a saber, his MR shouldn't be that high.

Blog Entries
    if that bedivere wasn't a saber, his MR shouldn't be that high.
    Freaking Hell, man!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Few hours. I think he's mistaking Saber for an Archer with IA, which gives them days at high ranks. Iskandar's guys with E- in the skill have "thirty turns."
    Nah, I mixed her up with Medea: Medea says she could last for "two days" without a Master if she were at full energy, while for Saber it's only "two hours". Still a respectable amount of time, I'd say.

Edit: Yeesh, at this point, it doesn't even qualify as being sniped. (laughs)
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; October 7th, 2016 at 12:59 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Freaking Hell, man!

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    always thought that an interesting contrast with Medusa

Rider class lowers her extremely high resistance

Well that was the Fuyuki Grail

Can't go around giving advantages to the non-Knights, can we
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Blog Entries
    Update: I went back and edited Embarr's description as per Spoony's advice. I also got rid of the 'bringing back the Age of Gods' aspect since it would feel too cluttered now to have regeneration, dimensional shifting and Age of Gods restoration, and that last ability was always the most perfunctory one. Thanks, Spoony!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries

Gonna try a character material style Servant (at least, I think that's what You and Daneel Rush did...?). I don't know if this guy qualifies for the Throne or not but bear with me.

--I tried, but somehow I deleted a portion of my test just as I finished. Don't feel like fixing it, so the final product will be a mix of the two formats.

I don't know what I should classify his third NP as. Should it be Barrier like Avalon, Bounded Field like Crystal Palace, or Anti-World like Hanging Gardens?
    Ruler
    First King and Sage of Eridu
    faceclaim

Please bear with the card text; it's from Fire Emblem Cipher

Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster
    Place of Origin: Eridu, Mesopotamia
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Star

Height and Weight: 165 cm, 70 kg
    Dislikes: barbarians, uncultured people, people who refuse to learn
    Talents: Guiding and teaching (he would make a good schoolteacher)
    Natural Enemy: Atilla

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Magic: A++
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Legend:
    Spoiler:
    Rider's true identity is Alulim, the first king of Eridu. As Eridu was the first city established by mankind, this makes Alulim the first ruler of a substantial locale. Not enough to qualify as the first great "King"(that honor goes to Horus Narmer, first Pharaoh of Unified Egypt), but still something of note regardless. After the primordial god Enki established civilization in Sumer and passed the kingship down from the heavens, Alulim was the one who was awarded the title of first leader of humanity.

Alulim is also the same as the great sage Adapa or Uanna, a half-man half-fish and one of the seven Apkallu created by Enki to guide humanity. He, along with the other six Apkallu sent from Dilmun to Sumeria, established the foundations of writing, law, religion, and other aspects of civilization. Despite his wisdom, however, he had the misfortune of being deceived into refusing eternal life. Summoned to the court of the sky god Anu for breaking the wings of Ninlil the south wind, he was instructed by Enki to not accept any food or drink that Anu might offer, for it would be poisoned to punish Adapa for harming his son. This bode ill for Adapa, however, as when Anu met the man in person, he was so impressed that he offered Adapa the food of eternal life instead. Adapa refused, so a very confused and indignant Anu sent the man home, presumably to go berate Enki afterwards.

Many historians and mythologists claims that Alulim and Adapa were separate individuals; in truth, Alulim was both king and sage, using a series of body doubles to keep his identities separate (the last of which was his successor Alalngar). The Sumerian King List stated that he ruled Eridu for 28000 years; Alulim will assert that no human could possibly live that long. In his words, "Whoever recorded the King List made a massive typographical error. Or perhaps the error was no error at all, but an attempt to embellish my legend as some sort of eternal king?"

Incidentally, some claim Alulim to be the same as Adam, the original human created by YHVH to dwell within the Garden of Eden. Alulim denies these claims and would scoff at the idea of an all-powerful deity, but he will admit that he once ate and drank with a man who was exiled from his home for eating fruit from a forbidden tree. There are also some who claim that he is Enos, grandson of Adam; Alulim will likewise claim that he is not the man but will recall that he did babysit a boy with that name before.

Tactics
    Spoiler:
    This version of Alulim is summoned as Ruler, an overseer of the Grail War. Having no desire for the Grail and being protected by the rules of the Grail War, his strategy will be to build his city of Eridu as a sanctuary from which he can observe the going-ons of the War. Anybody who dares violate the rules and attack Ruler in his fortress will find themselves utterly steamrolled. However, if he needs to leave his city, his ability to enforce the rules of the Grail War will be reduced.

If summoned as Rider and as a normal combatant, then the Master would have at their disposal a Servant with control over the weather, somewhat gimped Cuneiform Magic, and a boat with which they can hide and transport themselves in. Getting to open water is imperative. Once on the high seas, Alulim will be able to control the battlefield and send anybody foolish enough to follow him into the depths. This depends on the goodwill of Ninlil, however, so if he loses the favor of the wind, a watery grave awaits both Alulim and his Master.

If summoned as Caster, then getting to a remote locale far away from prying eyes will be needed to give Alulim time to build his city. If he is lucky enough to get Eridu successfully built, then his strategy will be the same as his Ruler strategy: hide, take in refugees, and utterly obliterate anybody who dares storm the gates.

If summoned in a context not related to a standard Holy Grail War (such as the Grand Orders of Chaldea), Alulim will gladly offer himself as a support unit, offering Eridu to his Master as an FOB. While he will try to downplay his combat potential, he is actually an excellent ranged support unit, being able to use Cuneiform Magic to heal allies and bombard the enemy from a distance.

Character:
    Spoiler:
    From the day he opened his eyes, Alulim's purpose was clear. He was to guide humanity, to give them room to grow. Enki passed the kingship down from the heavens to his creation, a sage from birth, to allow humans to grow in their own right while still maintaining a connection between the mortal and the divine. As such, Alulim views himself as first a guide and a teacher, then a king. Despite being the first of the Sumerian Kings, Alulim is not comfortable in the presence of other leaders, particularly those who lord their status over others. He is much more at home with other sages (such as Xuanzang) as well as writers (Andersen), scientists (Tesla), and inventors (da Vinci).

Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance C
      Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Though Alulim's divine heritage grants him some measure of resistance to thaumaturgy, it is a far cry from the heart of a dragon.
    • True Name Discernment B
      During a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required.
    • God's Resolution A
      Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. He cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Personal Skills:

• Divinity C
      As a creation of Enki, Alulim was a Divine Construct of the gods but was not gifted with explicit Divinity himself. He possesses some Divine attributes, but they are less than those of a true demigod.
    • Cuneiform Magic A
      Similar to the Norse Futhark, the Proto-Cuneiform script of the Mesopotamian peoples had thaumaturgical applications. Unlike the Futhark, however, the script did not possess great inherent power on its own. Rather, it served to focus the thoughts and intentions of the user. Through language, thoughts become words; and through thaumaturgy, words become reality.
      As Alulim is the one who created the script, he can use its reality-altering abilities to its full potential due to his understanding of the language. He is capable of simulating nearly all known varieties of Magecraft by writing down the desired effect in Proto-Cuneiform script and then channeling mana into the words. He can also draw the glyphs in midair but he (self-admittedly) has a tendency to mess up his writing and cast the wrong effect if he can't see what he's doing.
    • Transformation D
      Alulim's true form is that of half a man, half a carp (similar to a mermaid). He usually keeps the carp part of himself suppressed but can revert to his natural form whenever he wishes. He can even turn his whole body into a carp, though not for long.
    • Wisdom of the Primordial Sage A+
      A composite skill reserved for those wise men who brought to humanity culture and civilization. The identifying mark of a Culture Hero - a figure who changed the world not through legendary acts of war or politics, but through education and invention. With the exception of skills particular to certain heroes, almost all Skills can be displayed with a proficiency level of either C- or A++ Rank. It is not Skills related to combat but to understanding, nurturing, and teaching that Alulim can use at their maximum potential.

Equipment: Building materials, a fishing boat

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Gate of Babylon: Birth of the King's Treasury
    Anti-Unit, E
    The Gate of Babylon: a treasury filled with the entirety of human imagination which was gathered by the kings of Eridu, Bad-Tibira, Lagar, Zimbir, Shurrupak, Kish, and Uruk before reaching its zenith under Gilgamesh, fourth king of Uruk. In Alulim's case, the treasury is absolutely empty save for a few menial items. As such, it functions more or less as a glorified vacuum cleaner. Anything that catches the eye of Alulim can be added to the proto-Gate, with Alulim being able to retrieve what he collected at a later date. It can also be used to shield Alulim from attacks by absorbing any projectiles thrown at him. With skill, timing, and a lot of luck, it can even steal an enemy Servant's mêlée weapon out of their grasp. While Alulim can shoot out objects from the Gate to attack Servants, he would be hard pressed to find an object with which he could do serious damage to an enemy with.

Ninlil's Submission: Changing of the Winds
    Anti-Army, C
    In the myth of Adapa, the boat of the great sage was capsized by the south wind, sending Adapa into the ocean. Furious, the sage grabbed hold of Ninlil, god of the south wind, and broke his wings. The south wind did not blow for seven days after this.

Alulim can "grab hold" of the wind and force it to change direction contrary to any preexisting weather patterns. Rather than merely breaking the wings of the wind, he can also peacefully pacify it or intensify its power. At his strongest, he can even call down typhoons and hurricanes on the enemy. However, the wind is fickle, and Ninlil holds a grudge against Alulim for breaking his wings. Therefore, the wind may soemtimes refuse to comply with Alulim's commands. Precious time may be wasted trying to bend the stubborn wind to his will.

Eridu: Cradle of Civilization

Bounded Field, A
    Eridu, the first human city. The birthplace of human civilization. The place where humanity forged their path into the future. Alulim will try to downplay his part in human history, claiming to merely be the "first mayor" or the first tribal chieftain to build walls around his village. History disagrees with him, with the evidence being his ability to recreate the city that formed the cradle of civilized humanity.

Given enough time and materials, Alulim can build a house which he will designate as the center of his city. The process can be sped up by renovating an existing house, but it is recommended that Alulim try to recreate his old dwelling as accurately as possible. Once the keystone house is finished, Alulim can perform a ritual to activate the rest of the Noble Phantasm; the success rate and the duration needed for this ritual depends on how faithfully Alulim was able to build his house. If the ritual is a success, the surrounding area will be terraformed into a replica of Eridu to the best of Alulim's memory.

The completion of the city walls will activate the most potent portion of this Noble Phantasm. It will create a "Sanctuary for Humanity" where humans can come in and dwell in peace, safe from all harm. Powerful defense systems ranging from infrared-activated traps to anti-aircraft guns to landmines will deter invaders from entering, while a semi-permeable membrane forms a dome around the city, blocking hostile weather and malignant miasma. But its true power is thus: even if an attack survived the AA gun assault and breached both the arcological dome and the city walls, the intrinsic power of the attack would be sapped away. Swords and arrows will blunt and rust. Bullets will shatter upon impact with an object. Missiles and bombs will fail to detonate. Magical blasts will disperse into nothingness. Conceptual attacks will find their concepts overruled by Eridu's concept of "Sanctuary for Humanity". Of course, there is nothing preventing an attacker already inside Eridu bludgeoning people to death with a stick and their fists. But their offensive power will still be sufficiently depleted to allow Alulim to take them down in a straight fight.

All who are permitted to enter by Alulim will receive a boon of ranked-up parameters an increased healing. However, their desire for violence will be suppressed unless an invader enters the city against Alulim's will. In this case, the violent impulses of those within the city will be directed towards the invader. Said invader will receive a rank-down to all parameters and may find their offensive Noble Phantasms sabotaged or even completely sealed.

The process is similar to Territory Creation; in fact, if summoned as Caster, Alulim's Territory Creation will be absorbed into this Noble Phantasm.
    Last edited by Constructman; October 7th, 2016 at 04:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    A Character Material style Servant would be a brief two or three paragraph summary of their history/personality followed by several pages of character sprites and then a chatty interview about interesting background info related to their creation and role in he story.

Blog Entries
    By the way, in case anybody cares I just added what I feel is a rather cool (original) quote to Isfandiyar's profile. The idea being that it could've been his last words after Rostam dealt the finishing blow against him, and it could also work I think as his 'Bond CE' lines if he were ever to be unlocked in Fate/Grand Order (which is rather unlikely, I know).

Also, y'know... to hype up the inevitable homoerotic tension of their rivalry even further. Might consider adding quotes to some of my other Servants, in the future...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well my boss has been on holiday to egypt twice this year so I suppose this was inevitable. She has talked about her and a few other Pharaoh's a lot.

Source

Class: Lancer (Can be summoned as Caster)
    True Name: Hatshepsut "The First Great Woman in History"
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Egypt
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Divine
    Armament: Twin Spears

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A++

Height/Weight: 174cm/60kg
    Dislikes: Having credit taken away by those who put in no effort
    Talent: Renovation
    Natural Enemy: Thutmose III

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: B
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    At the same time that a ruler is one that controls the people and reigns over the land, a pharaoh is also someone who reaches the gods. A pharaoh has his divinity change in accordance with factors such as the era, etc. She has a high affinity for Sekhmet, the lion goddess of war.

Expert of Many Specialisations: A
    Access to and use of many professional skills. These skills are limited to, 'skills that can be learned' and cannot grant a 'burden to the body' (such as Divinity). Territory Creation, Item Construction, Spearmanship, Riding, Courtly Graces, Oration, Academia and a total of 16 other skills can be used with proficiency of Rank B or above. Unlike many rulers who commanded privilege, she was a talented woman who worked hard at her crafts and gained them all by effort.

Information Erasure: B

Obscures information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities and appearance from the memories of witnesses after an engagement. After an encounter, memories of her appearance, skills and True Name will quickly vanish from the minds of opponents. After her death, many men did their best to remove her from history and took credit for her accomplishments out of petty envy.

Weak Constitution: A
    A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of Heroic Spirit. Due to her skin illness that was the cause of her death, all parameters decrease in direct sunlight.

Noble Phantasms

Sayf-Harba Min Alshshams
    Grand Pillar of Skylight

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1000
    Max Targets: 300 People

The primary Noble Phantasm of Hatshepsut in the Lancer class. Hatshepsut was well regarded as a builder of many temples and monuments. Alongside her renovation work and her famous temple (her main Noble Phantasm of the caster class), she created twin obelisks as "Pillars of Skylight", although one famously broke during construction and remained unfinished, the other still stands today. It is the crystallisation of the sun rising over her horizon she chases after and manifests as a divine weapon as a sword spear forged from an unknown black metal and acts as a literal "Pillar of the Sun". It is a large and almost unwieldy weapon - bigger than Hatshepsut herself with power equal to that of the harpoon of the goddess Isis.

It can be activated by channelling the divine powers of the gods of the sun and war, Ra and Sekhmet. Focusing the divine power at the tip of the weapon, she can condense sunlight to a shining tip and unleash it in the form of a pillar of light made of crackling lightning and blazing fire that will burn away anything that it touches with an effective range of over 10 kilometres.

It is not a pillar of light that exists as the worlds anchor that fastens together the two sides of the world (reality and illusions) itself, it is instead a symbol of the Age of Gods supremacy over man.

Djeser-Djeseru
    Greatest Divine Temple

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 10-100
    Max Targets: 700 People

The most powerful Noble Phantasm of Lancer as the most successful Pharaoh in renovation in Egypt and sublimation of one who creates. Far surpassing any before her. Named after her greatest of temples she constructed, she considers this Noble Phantasm to be her masterpiece. Unlike the Wonders of the World, it does not require materials from the land in order for it to be constructed - only sheer excess of mana.

Upon the gathering of mana and the summoning ritual being completed, she may summon the temple. It is a truly enormous structure forged from the mightiest of stone and many precious metals with such splendid beauty it can be closer considered to be a palace. The temple possesses automated defence systems in the form of a hybrid between magecraft and technology that can easily overwhelm the average modern magus although they can be effectively disposed of my a decent Caster class servant of those with high Magic Resistance.

Djeser-Djeseru was considered to be the greatest of temples in Egypt and a representation of gods and 'captured their beauty and power' - The temple contains a few lesser divine spirits freely roaming its halls. However, as it is no longer the Age of Gods their power has reduced dramatically. Additionally Lancer will be constantly supplied by mana within these halls.

However due to being summoned as a Lancer, Djeser-Djeseru will take over a week to manifest. It also exists within the confines of Rameses II's Ramesseum Tentyris.

Lore

Hatshepsut, was the fifth Pharaoh of the eighteenth dynasty. She was born thanks to the gods assisting her parents in conception and Amun-Ra, the king of gods, proclaimed upon her birth that she would rule the lands.

Claiming she was destined to rule, her divine right was cast aside due to her gender and she was passed over in favour of her brother, Thumose II. He soon married her, where she became the most powerful woman at court. Even though her brother married another woman, Muntofret, alongside her, who even bore the royal heir, Hatshepsut was still considered the 'Main' queen.

After the death of her
    brother
    husband
    , her
    nephew
    step son
    Thutmose III was the heir to the throne but far too young to rule. Not content with being a mere regent for her son, Hatshepsut was one of the few women to take command under title of Pharaoh and was arguably the greatest.

Although she was a timeless beauty, she also was a genius ruler. The economy, military all prospered under her and she re-established foreign trade to a degree that far surpassed what it had ever been in the past- making Egypt very wealthy. This wealth allowed her to make her legendary innovation in architecture. Building and renovating many building, temples and monuments - her country was truly a spectacle to behold. Despite being an excellent military tactician, she lead her country through near 20 years of peace and prosperity. Although Egypt was truly glorious, she shone like a star that even surpassed that.

Her glory however was also her downfall as her heir was forever cast in her shadow as were many other men who used to be relevant in the country. Weak, envious, petty and mostly incompetent. They did not have the capacity for greatness so they did the next best thing - stealing credit for her achievements. After she died, these men began a great plot. Her name was struck down from historical records and replaced with others, this was done so efficiently it was like she never existed and has only recently been rediscovered and has regained the recognition she deserves.

Thutmose III and his son took credit for her achievements to stabilise their rule and recognition.

Personality

Summoned into the modern world, she possesses a very regal and domineering personality. Hatshepsut often has seemingly strange and unorthodox ideas that turn out to be effective and is quite proud of them and her accomplishments. She would prefer to hold her relationship between her and the magus that summoned her as that of a pharaoh and her retainer. Should they prove themselves worthy or not, she could consider them a beloved and trusted advisor or a worthless jester not worth of attention. She may come to love her master like a sibling or hate them as a cowardly, incompetent wretch. Due to the erasure of her name after death, she has an inherent distrust for all men in general and prefer it if was a woman was her master however the relationship with a male master could be amended depending upon his character.

She also does not understand many societal taboos and modern conventions either, her approval with the likes of incest, harems and other subjects could lead to a few awkward situations...

She has thought out her wish thoroughly and she wishes for physical incarnation to rule again to finish what she started. Here she would reform Egypt as a world power under her eternal rule - bringing back magecraft alongside technology and combine them to venture forth into new horizons. She only wishes to rule Egypt and cares not for the rest of the world.

Tactics

Summoned in a conventional grail war, her strategy will to be Djeser-Djeseru as a sanctuary where she can safely reside in refuge and utilise Sayf-Harba Min Alshshams to bombard her enemies from afar before they even come close to her fortifications. However using Sayf-Harba Min Alshshams true power within Djeser-Djeseru would cause a lot of collateral damage.

If she were to be summoned in the Caster class, she would use magecraft in conjuncture with her temple's divine attributes to trap and manipulate her foes due to possessing less power. Although she lacks the sheer power of Sayf-Harba Min Alshshams she can quickly create her temple.
    Should be summoned in the likes of the Grand Orders, Chaldea would only possess enough energy to let her use one Noble Phantasm at a time but she would be an excellent support unit in the Caster class and an powerful ranged attacker in the Lancer class to obliterate her enemies without having to worry about collateral damage to her temple.

Her talent in spearmanship isn't the greatest in comparison to other Lancers, but she does sport some talent thanks to rudimentary training in the field. While certainly no Karna, she is still a more talented fighter than Elizabeth Bathory.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 6th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    This is my first servant and my firts post in general, so I hope it's good.

Class : Rider
    Alternate Class: Lancer

True Name : Sinbad the Sailor
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
    Dislikes : Boredom, Shipwrecking
    Weapon : Scimitar, Golden Staff

Stats-
    Strenght- C
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- A
    NP- A

Class skills-
    Riding- A
    The ability to ride mounts. At this rank, Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts can be used as mounts. This does not apply to members of the dragon race.
    Magic Resistance- C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal skills-
    Navigator of the storms- D
    Capability and charisma as a leader, as necessary to captain a ship and lead a naval fleet. Subsumes both the Skills Charisma and Military Tactics. At this rank, one can lead a single ship.
    Rider has lead a number of ships during his life.

Golden Rule- C++
    Measures one's ability to aquire wealth. At this rank, the servant can rapidly amass a great amount of wealth. Rider can potentially increase the effect of this skill with two of his Noble Phantasms.
    Rider was known for the amount of riches he borught back from all of his travel.

Eyes of the mind (True)- C
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. It allows the user to grasp at even the smallest of chances for victory.
    Rider survived through most of the perils he met in life by using his cleverness along with his incredible luck.

Noble Phantasms-

Roc ~ The bird who leads to fortune.
    (Anti-Unit, B) : In his second travel, Rider attached himself to a giant bird called a Roc, who leads him to a valley full of diamonds.
    Now, Rider can call upon this particular Roc, a gigantic phantasmal beasts, and ride him to fight with his opponents. Due to being described as preying on giant snakes, it's attack gain a bonus against reptillian beings, including the dragon kind.Furthermore, upon summoning him, Rider can activate a Luck check. If he passes, his Golden Rule permanently rank-up. Of course, he can only activate this paricular ability once per war.

Giant's Spits ~ Blinding of the monster.
    (Anti-Unit, C) :
    In his third voyage, Rider blinded a giant with the metal spits that the monster used to kebab his crewmembers, much like a certain greek hero. When called, this Noble Phantasm takes the form of two oversised red-hot iron spits that Rider dual-wield. When a foe is struck, they receive burning damage and must pass a Luck check. If the check is failed, they are then blinded for the rest of the fight. However, their size make them unwieldy and Rider will have trouble hiting more agile opponents. If he was summoned as a Lancer, he would have more control over them.

Serendib's Bed ~ Whoso sithet upon it never sickeneth.
    (Support, B) :
    In his sixth travel, Rider received several gifts from the king of Serendib, including a bed made from the skin of a giant snake who ate an elephant. It was said that it protected the one who used it from sickness. Accordingly, when Sinbad summon it and lies in it, all of his wounds will be healed and he will be cured from any sickness or poison he's suffering. However, sickness and poisoning cause by a Noble Phantasm of A-rank or higher cannot be cured byt the bed.

Seven Voyages ~ A lifetime of adventure.
    (Anti-Army, A): Taking the form of the golden staff he gained from heavens during his seventh travel, this Noble Phantasm is in fact a crystallisation of his lust for adventure and the perils he survived during all of his voyage.
    Normally, it's only a particularly tough staff that Sinbad can use as a weapon. However, by calling it's true name, Rider can transport himself and up to 20 people in a Reality Marble fabricated by the memories of his travels. It take the form of a paradisiac island with a ship at the coast opposite of the one the «contestants» landed on. All of the « contestants », including Sinbad must then race to the ship while being assaulted by all of the phantasmal beasts Sinbad confontred during his adventures ( Two giants, wraiths of a cannibal tribe, an untamed version of his Roc and devilish birdmen). If none arrive at the ship before the time limit, the island will reveal itself to be a gigantic whale and eject all of the contestantsto normal reality, greatly injured. If a person other than Sinbad arrives first at the ship, everyone will go back with still having retaining the damages they suffered on the island. If Sinbad wins the race, he will be healed of all his injuries and gain a random reward upon return to normal reality, wich can have numerous effects such from gaining a rank-up to his Golden Rule to gaining a signifiant tactical advantage over his opponents. All of the afftected person will immediatly know the rules of the race and Sinbad's Roc will be sealed during it's duration.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 9th, 2016 at 05:27 AM.