Page 73 of 858 FirstFirst ... 23636871727374757883123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    I figured having the mantle would be a good way to show off how much he's honestly a bit of a spoiled brat, otherwise I would have found myself making an Archer sheet and I'm not stepping into "Gate of___" territory anytime soon.
    I've gone ahead and gotten rid of the Twrch NP since I realized I was just trying to shoehorn him something offensive in addition to the mantle--which is already a stretch. I'd read other variations that mention the darts as spears too, but employing Nasu's Law darts fit into the Assassin narrative more fluidly. I might change the skill up for a Noble Phantasm equivalent along with the axe if I think of anything.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    I've gone ahead and gotten rid of the Twrch NP since I realized I was just trying to shoehorn him something offensive in addition to the mantle--which is already a stretch.
    Aw, I actually didn't mind it. And his only NP granting a Skill (Presence Concealment) he should by all rights have anyway feels a bit... lackluster, IMO.

If you're scrapping that one, I'd recommend at least trying to come up with something else to replace it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ali, are you getting your images from the Booru sites or something because they don't allow image sharing, try imgur or something.

Blog Entries
    Should be all fixed, still getting used to the controls and what not

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    @Ail Don: For Culhwch, I don't have anything to add, but I posted some criticism about your first sheet that it seems you didn't notice. Mainly about how her NP is way too powerful for someone so recent. I think you should either lower it's effects or add more limitations than "she grows attached to the target". I also think she shouldn' have the Saint skill, since it is reserved to those revered by the christian church. I think you should replace it with another one.

Blog Entries
    Done and done (I hope).
    Being a problem child is more fun than I thought.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Trying out a new format. Let the Marie otome game begin.

True Name: Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor
    I fully support this endeavour. Also, nice sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Surprising to see this guy being dropped here just when I'm finishing up a Frederick the Great sheet lol. I was pretty shocked no one did Frederick, Maria Theresa and Joseph so I was gonna attempt at doing all three maybe, but don't think I'll do Joseph since you dropped a pretty cool sheet I don't have much to add on to.
    Thank you for your praise. I was originally going to do an older Joseph II, but scrapped the idea, since I couldn't think of a good enough NP other than "give everyone my E-rank Luck". Then I found out about Joseph being the first to be instated using the Regalia in a long time, which resulted in the sheet you now see. I'd definitely like to see a different spin on him, though.
    I dig the idea behind the NP you picked, connects nicely to Marie.
    I had intended from the start that "crystallized authority" was going to core of the Regalia, since I wanted to push "crystallized authority" as the Habsburg-Lorraines' trademark Noble Phantasm, so to speak.
    Also the faceclaim is excellent. Definitely getting male-Marie vibes here.
    Well, can't have siblings looking too different from each other, can we?
    I dig his last two skills, especially the last one. Describes nicely how he was for the most part overshadowed by his mother. Coincidentally I picked a similar skill for Frederick that is based off on Erik Bloodaxe's skill - which I assume yours was based on too?
    Omen of the Supreme Ruler is Shota Alex's interlude skill, but the flavor text is mine. I actually forgot about Erik's Support Magic while writing this sheet, so I built Mother's Guidance from scratch. I can see how the two might be similar, though.
    I've got no criticism for the sheet, but I've got a question. Is there any particular reason you dropped out the Item Construction class skill?
    Item Construction didn't fit my image of what Joseph would be as a Servant, so I decided not to use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I fully support this endeavour. Also, nice sheet.
    Thanks.

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Class: Assassin
    True Name: Spring-Heeled Jack
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Dislikes: Being Caught
    Natural Enemy: Jack The Ripper
    Personnality:

As expected of a Berserker servant, he is very difficult to control. While he still has the ability to talk corehently, his twisted mind and impulses makes mutual understanding and cooperation almost impossible. Furthermore, he is very lustful and will spent most of his time searching for young woman to assault, completely ignoring the war. He is also cowardly: if he meet a hostile being visibly more powerful being than him, he run away unless force by a command spell. The only exception is if they are a beautiful woman, in wich cases his lustful impulses overide his self-preservation instinct. These personnality traits make him a pretty unreliable servant. As an assassin, he would have more self-control but would still be a despicable person.

One of the rare rational toughts he has is about Jack the Ripper. Despite seemingly never meeting the serial killer in life, he is fascinated them. Outside of their shared name, their similar natures as mysterious terrors of Victorian London, make him see them as kindred spirits and even potential comrades. If the incarnation of the ripper he meet is female, his behavior will become very creepy, referring to the both of them as soulmates, destined to roams streets together as terrorising urban legens. In contrast to his unfocused assault, he will gain a new obsession with the Grail, seeking to obtain it and whish for "Jacky" and him to gain a new "life" together in London as monsters stalking and either terrorising or killing whoever they want. It's of no consequence to him if she agree or not to being stuck with him for eternity, he will just need to convince her by whatever means available. In this state, he become much more cooperative with his master, wich is in some ways much more terrifying than his old, unreliable self.

Spoiler:
    (Ignore the wing)

Stats-
    Strength- C

Endurance- C
    Agility- A
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- C+

Class Skills-

Mad Enhancement- B
    The servant is strenghtened at the cost of their sanity. At this rank, all physicals parameters are ranked-up, but most of his sanity is gone.

Personal Skills-

Disengage- B
    The ability to break away from combat succesfully. Berserker was known for fleeing immediatly after his crimes before the police arrived.

Information Erasure- B

The removal of information regarding the servant's true name, appearance and abilities from the mind of all witnesses, even the opponent after a battle. No one know the true nature of Berserker, wich is not helped by contractitory account regarding his appearance, describing him either as a simple man, a demon or even a bearlike creature.

Mental Pollution
    - A
    The servant posseses a twisted mind that grant them resistance against mental interferance. It is difficult for them to come with and understanding with those who does not have a similarly twisted mind. Berserker's mindset is ruled over by his darkest impulsions.

Monstrous Strength- C+
    The ability to tap into one's monstrous heritage to rank-up strength in a period of time determined by the skill's rank. One of the few details known about him is that he was definitly monstrous in nature.
    Due to his history of mainly attacking women, his strength gain one more rank against female oponents.

Mana Burst (Flames)- C
    Ability to infuse one's weapons and body with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect. Berserker was described many times as breathing hellish flames from his mouth.

Noble Phantasm-

Jumping Jack Flash ~ Terror Of London

(Anti-Team, C+) A crystallisation of Berserker's reputation as a devil that randomly terrified innocent peoples, sometime scaring them in a coma. After all of his crimes he leaped high into the air, fleeing from the scene. By activating it, he will jump very high into the air before landing by producing a "shockwave" of terror. Indeed, those who are caught in this shockwave are not harmed physically, but are afflicted by a magical effect of fear. Their concentration and ability to think will be dampened by their irrational fear of Berserker. This effect of fear is strengtened against women, intensifying the fear they suffer from. Furthermore, if they fail a Luck check, they will fall into a deep coma that they will awaken if either Berserker is killed or he choose to dismiss the effect himself. It's also become more effective the more Berserker bounce on the ground, wich make his shockwaves grow bigger and their effect of ear more intense.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 3rd, 2016 at 03:36 PM.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    True Name: Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor
    I like it. Also, your mention of Maria Theresa made me realize a Nasuverse interpretation of her could be pretty great.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    First genderbend I'm doing. I mean I found an artwork I just HAD to use for one my sheets and the only option was Otto von Bismarck who I don't know as much about. The artist is this guy: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=401332.

Also I swear I had no idea Frederick had relations to Hitler and the Nazis prior to making this sheet. I'm actually not looking for Servants related to Nazis, the Nazis are just following me... Anyway, Affection of the Devil skill is based off on Erik's Supporting Shamanism skill that makes him hear the voice of his wife. Felt like it would spice up my sheet if I did a similar thing with Frederick and Hitler.

----

Class:
    Rider
    True Name: Frederick II the Great
    Alias: King of Prussia, Fritz
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: History
    Region:
    Prussia

Strength - D
    Endurance- D
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- A+
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 166cm/48kg
    Likes: Strong men, her sister, music, literature, paintings
    Dislikes: Women, Nazism, her father, Poland
    Talent: Military commanding, composing music
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler, Frederick William I, Maria Theresa
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Sword

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: (E)
    Measures one's capability to resist Magecraft based attacks. At this rank, Frederick's Magic Resistance is unable to cancel a spell all-together, but it can still reduce magical energy to some degree. Due to being a fairly modern king that never interfered with the occult and having a lack of such myths being produced around her, Frederick's Magic Resistance is at the lowest rank possible. Her having it is only a result of being summoned into the Rider class container which possesses natural Magic Resistance.

Riding: (A)
    The capability to ride mounts such as animals or vehicles. It is a class skill naturally possessed by those of the Saber or Rider class due to being knights adept at mounted warfare. Frederick herself possesses a high rank in Riding that makes her applicable to the Rider class due to the fact that the Prussian army that she led was characteristic for it's powerful cavalry and she herself is often depicted on a white horse - which is a mount she can summon when manifested as a Servant. At this rank, all creatures but those of the Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as a mount. Modern vehicles can be handled with above average skill.

Personal skills:

Charisma:
    (A)
    Natural talent to command an army. Increases the battle performance of allies during group battles. At this rank, the person in question could have been said to have achieved the greatest popularity as a human being. Frederick possesses such a high rank due to the fact that she was a great leader who achieved great affection from not only her people, but also the people of opposing countries. Her own people often referred to her with her nickname ''Fritz'' affectionally and even a leader of an opposing country - Russia - ceased all aggressive relations towards her and Prussia the moment he came into power, granting her the control of the Russian army and even admitting in a letter that he would have rather been a Prussian soldier under her command than a Russian tsar. However, by far the most impressive thing was her extreme popularity found even in Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler - both men who thought greatly of Frederick II.

Military Tactics:
    (B+)
    Tactical knowledge used not in one-on-one battles, but in battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are granted in the case of using an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm against that of an enemy's. Frederick's high rank is attributed to her due to being remembered as a powerful and successful leader that turned Prussia into the leading European power and achieved numerous quick victories. In particular, people claimed her to be a military genius who could use the capability of the Prussian cavalry effectively and to it's fullest, claiming that Frederick II was the embodiment of tactical warfare. Napoleon Bonaparte - who is remembered as a powerful and capable military strategist - often claimed how he would not have been the Emperor of France had Frederick II still been alive, stating that she was in fact the greatest military genius of all time. In her case, she is granted bonus modifiers when fighting Servants that possess more firepower than she herself.

Bravery:
    (A)
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Though she had run away in her first battle, Frederick later established herself as an extremely brave individual, claiming that her first battle was a blunder on her part that she would use as a lesson to herself for battles to come - which she indeed did. It was said that Frederick II possessed such bravery that she often personally led her armies to battle in the very front and as a result, had six horses shot down under her. Contrary to what her father had feared, she had proven herself to be a leader possessing extreme courage in battle.

Eye for Art: (C+)
    Measures one's infatuation with works of art. At this rank, it becomes possible to decipher the true name of a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes. Even one's attire might be a clue to their identity. It's a well known fact that Frederick II was an individual easily infatuated with works of art which was a major reason for occuring clashes between herself and her father who wanted her to focus on religious and military matters rather than art. Though she did later start focusing on the matters of warfare, Frederick has still red numerous philosophical works and was came to be known as a patron of music as well as an exceedingly gifted musician herself. She composed over 100 sonatas for the flute and even four symphonies. She aspired to be like a platonic philosopher king just like the Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius.

Affections of the Devil: (A)
    A skill possessed by those who have been especially favoured by the Devil or in Frederick's case, it is the alleged Anti-Christ that she was favoured by; Adolf Hitler. During the Nazi regime, she was elevated to a great national hero and treated as a god-sent individual that would be known as the predecessor of Adolf Hitler. The man himself even often compared himself to her and when one of his generals read stories of her victories to him, he stood up with tears in his eyes. However, after the defeat of Nazi regime, she would come to be depicted as an evil tyrant, her picture slandered all due to her connections with Adolf Hitler. When manifested as a Servant, Frederick can constantly hear a discomforting voice whispering into her very mind. Though she enjoys the company of man, the company of the evil Dictator is certainly not one she enjoys.

In regards to the Holy Grail War, Adolf Hitler's affection is effectively boosting her LCK stat to A+ rank on top of her already good luck while dropping the luck of anyone she faces by one rank. A heightened performance in battle is granted when she is fighting enemies of Jewish, Slavic, etc. descent. However, in turn, the voice of the dictator also works similar to that of Mental Pollution or Mad Enhancement, slowly driving it's owner crazy. She can become more violent and irrational over time, lowering the effectiveness of both her Charisma and Military Tactics. In a scenario where she is altered by Angra Mainyu, it is very likely that the version of Frederick Alter that will come out will be one where Adolf Hitler's personality and influence is dominant as Adolf Hitler is not much of a different existence than Angra Mainyu.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Fürstenbund
    League of Princes

Type: Anti-Unit, Contract
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 2 people

A Noble Phantasm that represents the alliance which was formed between protestant princes of the Holy Roman Empire which was led by Frederick II. The alliance was created by Frederick II as a counter-measure against Joseph II who began scheming in the shadows again so Frederick could act as a deterrent by allowing herself to be seen as a defender of German liberties in contrast to her earlier role of attacking the imperial Habsburgs. Frederick II benefited greatly from this alliance as it further strengthened both her and Prussia's position of power amid the German states. When activated as a Noble Phantasm, it comes with two effects.

The first is that Frederick can clearly see the mental state of someone she is conversing with, making it apparent whether they are scheming against her or not and if so, it enables her to make the first move as to prevent any surprises from the enemy. However, the second effect is the more important one. It allows her to set up an absolute rule upon entering a battle with another Servant. The rule is that, should she emerge victorious in the battle without killing the other party - said party will be forced to abandon all aggressive intentions towards her during the duration of the Holy Grail War and establish an alliance with her where they would be acting as her knight until the Servant in question and she herself are the only two remaining Servants in the war.

The Servant who is established as her knight will have to do battle on her behalf and listen to her no matter what as long as it is not related to weakening themselves prior to the final battle. The Master, too, will be unable to take any action against her or her Master - same going for her Master being unable to take action against the other party. Once other Servants have been defeated, only then will the pact be negated and they could continue aggression against each other in earnest.

Friedrich der Große
    Embodiment of Warfare

Type: Anti-Army (Unit)
    Range: 10~50
    Max. Target: 100 people

A manifestation of her style of warfare boosted by the constant compliments she got by many great figures during and past her life-time. Frederick was known for her great employment of the oblique order in battle, where she defeated armies much bigger than that of her own by gaining a local advantage. The tactic in question works by focusing the main force of the army at a single point - the flank - and crushing it then focusing on the remainder of the opposing army. More accurately, Frederick's main tactic of attack was affixing an advantageous position to himself and then striking the army at a single point from an unexpected direction.

Upon the usage of it's true name, this Noble Phantasm works in a peculiar way. Due to the nature of Frederick's attacks being unexpected by using both the enemy's and his own army's positions on the terrain to his advantage to strike from a direction on which the enemy is not alert, a long line of cavalry knights is manifested for a single turn attack at a point of Frederick's choosing by forcibly relocating the manifestation of him and his army similar to one of Ushiwakamaru's Noble Phantasms. Once done so, by Frederick's command, they will charge at an extra-ordinary speed at the enemy - to showcase the mobility her army was once praised for - with Frederick at the very front of the attack. However, what is strange is that rather than being a true Anti-Army attack that spreads the force and therefore the damage throughout a wide area as to focus on a larger enemy (such as an army), Frederick's cavalry focuses on a single point in the enemy's defense.

As speed is gained while charging towards the enemy, the formation of his army will begin to seem as if what Frederick is launching is a massive spear of light with a clear point in the front in order to penetrate the enemy's main body. Due to this, when dealing with Noble Phantasm such as Shields or Walls, Frederick will be able to focus the full force of his cavalry into one single penetrative strike in the center of the enemy's Noble Phantasm - effectively offering more power by putting all force into a single point rather than spreading it out on a wide area and allowing the enemy's defense to offer more resistance.

Lore
    The King of Prussia who lived during the late 18th cenutry and was the longest reigning Hohenzollern king. Her significant accomplishments included the reorganization of the Prussian army alongside numerous military victories and her patronage of the Enlightenment in Prussia.

Known for starting the Seven Years' War by attaining a major military advantage and winning in the end regardless of the great odds being placed against her. Prussia had a great increase in it's territory and was the leading European force during her time, effectively earning her the title Frederick the Great.

She was made into the picture of a modern glorified warrior and respected by numerous military leaders, two of which included even the extremely arrogant Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler.

Personality
    Though recorded as a man in history, Frederick is actually a cross-dressing beauty that was forced into the role of a military leader by her father. She is a girl genius who is extremely capable at arts of war, believing that war should be waged in a short amount of time with successful outcome as wars that last a long time bring nothing but demerits. She is somewhat arrogant and condescending, but she is also at the core a very honest and good person to be around - which is a side of her that infatuated her people during her lifetime, earning her the affectionate nickname ''Fritz''.

Representative of her earlier life, she enjoys music and other forms of art to a great degree. She also enjoys leading constructive conversations on such matters, and brutes that do not understand art like her father lead a foolish life in her eyes. Her wish for the Holy Grail War is the revival of Prussia. However, the moment she is summoned, she has a more pressing concern... And that is finding out who the rest of the Servants summoned are in hopes that the two ''arrogant fools'' weren't summoned along with her.

The two arrogant fools are, of course, none other than Napoleon and Hitler. Though she enjoys the presence of men and has a particular distaste in women due to holding stereotypes that ''they cry and bitch too much like Maria Theresa'', she considers Napoleon and Hitler to be men who hold such powerful egos that not even she herself wants to converse with them - especially due to the fact that they will undoubtedly attempt at shoving their admiration and love towards her regardless of her protests.

She does not wish to deal with Napoleon's romanticism and even less with Hitler's fanaticism. Though she could possibly converse with Napoleon and remain on good terms with him even though she finds him discomforting, it is actually Adolf Hitler that she truly cannot converse with. The man is far too manipulative and insane for her liking. She cannot stand his fanaticism to even the slightest degree so if there is a chance, she'd like to erase any relations to him through the Holy Grail's power.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 3rd, 2016 at 02:18 PM.

@Frederick II: Interesting. You're really pushing that whole "Hitler the antichrist", huh ? Overall, pretty good sheet, but I cannot help but to think the Devil's Affection skill is a bit of a stretch. I think I would have just put Innocent Monster or something, but it's just me. I really like her NP, tough. So, any tought on my Spring-Heeled Jack?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    @Frederick II: Interesting. You're really pushing that whole "Hitler the antichrist", huh ? Overall, pretty good sheet, but I cannot help but to think the Devil's Affection skill is a bit of a stretch. I think I would have just put Innocent Monster or something, but it's just me. I really like her NP, tough. So, any tought on my Spring-Heeled Jack?
    Hitler's involvement in this sheet was pure coincidence really. Had no idea he thought so highly of Frederick the Great prior to this. But anyway, people like to think Hitler was the most evil historic figure or the Anti-Christ (even though there were pretty arguable worse people like Stalin or Mao) so if Nasu!Hitler ever happens, I feel like he'd have Innocent Monster based off on that. He seems like the perfect example of being a guy who acquired a ''monstrous reputation'' during and after life for obvious reasons so yeah.

Innocent Monster doesn't feel right on Frederick II to me just based on being painted as a tyrant by some people (kinda also the reason why I didn't really give Constantine that skill). Feels too light of an accusation to make give him Innocent Monster so I felt like something like ''Affections of the Devil'' would be a more interesting alternative.

As for Spring-Heeled Jack; Decent Servant. Though I disagree with him having that Woman Assaulter skill since neither Elizabeth Bathory or Jack the Ripper have a similar skill. You could note he just has a boost in performance against women in some skill like Mana Burst or where-ever. NP is fine, it's a bit weak considering it could easily be shut down by most Servants especially every Berserker, but that's perfectly fine. He's pretty modern and not that big of a myth figure as far as I know.

Blog Entries
    Adlet: Another great sheet from you. In terms of overall flavor and amount of thought put in, yours are easily some of the best around I'd say.

And at this rate, you're not so far off from being able to set up your very own Grail War featuring all these historical rivals and the like. Saber- Constantine, Lancer- Adolf Hitler, Archer- Napoleon (I'm aware you had him as Rider but Archer would allow him to be summoned alongside Frederick), Rider- Frederick the Great and Caster- Joseph Stalin, with two slots left over for Assassin and Berserker (whom I don't think you've done any Servants for as of yet).

Now that would be a fanfic I would seriously consider reading.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Adlet: Another great sheet from you. In terms of overall flavor and amount of thought put in, yours are easily some of the best around I'd say.

And at this rate, you're not so far off from being able to set up your very own Grail War featuring all these historical rivals and the like. Saber- Constantine, Lancer- Adolf Hitler, Archer- Napoleon (I'm aware you had him as Rider but Archer would allow him to be summoned alongside Frederick), Rider, Frederick the Great, Caster and Joseph Stalin, with two slots left over for Assassin and Berserker (whom I don't think you've done any Servants for as of yet).

Now that would be a fanfic I would seriously consider reading.
    Couldn't really think of any good candidates for the Berserker or Assassin classes tbh. I have a Finnish friend as I've mentioned so I was thinking of doing a CG Simo Hayha as Assassin due to his influence obviously, but I'm well aware of the Simo Hayha shenanigans inside the Nasuverse community lol... Also, I could do a Berserker Mao Zedong to complete the Dictator trio or I could just spin Stalin to be the Berserker and put Mao as Caster if I really wanna go for that.

As for the fanfic bit. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to writing an actual fanfic, but some of my friends DO want to make one which I've kinda noted in my remake of Hitler's sheet by saying he might be used for story purposes and that's why he's so developed. Hell, we've even got a good music composer and artist in our friend circle.

Thanks for the compliment btw. I enjoy quite a bit of your sheets too.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I have competition... but seriously Adlet, you're on a roll.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; November 3rd, 2016 at 03:41 PM.

Hitler's involvement in this sheet was pure coincidence really. Had no idea he thought so highly of Frederick the Great prior to this. But anyway, people like to think Hitler was the most evil historic figure or the Anti-Christ (even though there were pretty arguable worse people like Stalin or Mao) so if Nasu!Hitler ever happens, I feel like he'd have Innocent Monster based off on that. He seems like the perfect example of being a guy who acquired a ''monstrous reputation'' during and after life for obvious reasons so yeah.

Innocent Monster doesn't feel right on Frederick II to me just based on being painted as a tyrant by some people (kinda also the reason why I didn't really give Constantine that skill). Feels too light of an accusation to make give him Innocent Monster so I felt like something like ''Affections of the Devil'' would be a more interesting alternative.

As for Spring-Heeled Jack; Decent Servant. Though I disagree with him having that Woman Assaulter skill since neither Elizabeth Bathory or Jack the Ripper have a similar skill. You could note he just has a boost in performance against women in some skill like Mana Burst or where-ever. NP is fine, it's a bit weak considering it could easily be shut down by most Servants especially every Berserker, but that's perfectly fine. He's pretty modern and not that big of a myth figure as far as I know.
    Okay, Fair enough. And yeah, I wasn't too sure about that skill myself. I replaced it by Monstrous Strength. And yeah, his NP is pretty weak, but that's kinda the point especially since the Berserker class is designed to give weak servants an advantage in the war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I have competition... but seriously Adlet, you're on a roll.
    I probably made it obvious through my PMs to you, but your sheets were actually the inspiration for me to start attempting to make my own sheets of some of my personal favourite historical/mythological figures. Only reason I haven't actually made Roland yet despite him being my favorite mythological (well, semi-mythological) figure is because you did a pretty great sheet on him I couldn't really add much or anything to for me to warrant making my own version.

Royd himself did a pretty great sheet on Louis XIV I couldn't add much to, too. I was lucky that Napoleon wasn't taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Okay, Fair enough. And yeah, I wasn't too sure about that skill myself. I replaced it by Monstrous Strength. And yeah, his NP is pretty weak, but that's kinda the point especially since the Berserker class is designed to give weak servants an advantage in the war.
    Aight, seems good now. And yeah, it's fine really. Not all Servants have to be top class anyway.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 3rd, 2016 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Berserker Mao Zedong
    Would he have a 'grass creation' NP ala Legend Of Koizumi?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Because she's been in the news so much lately, I was inspired to do up a sheet for her.

“Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace,
    The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things;
    Knows not the livid loneliness of fear
    Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear
    The sound of wings.”

- [ R I D E R ] -

Alternate Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Assassin

True Name:
    Amelia Earhart
    A.K.A: Lady Lindy, President Ninety-Nine

Source:
    Historical Fact/Urban Legend

Region:
    North American

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Attribute:
    Earth(in this form)

STR-E MGI-C
    AGI-D LCK-D
    CON-E NP-EX

H: 162cm
    W: 48kg
    3S: B78/W58/H83

=SKILLS=

------Class------

*Magic Resistance
    Rank C

Negates instantaneous spells, ideal for surviving minor skirmishes and low-level traps. As Earhart does not have a drop of magus blood in her, the respectable rank in this Skill can surely be attributed to prolonged exposure to supernatural realms as to train her body to develop innate defenses against malign phenomenon.

------Personal------

* Mental Pollution
    RANK C-

A form of dissociative amnesia colors Earhart's interactions with others. Caught up with her own internal troubles as she is, this Skill greatly mitigates external mental interference, while at the same time is vulnerable to attacks that target and amplify her own personal demons.

*Pilotage
    RANK B+

A Skill denoting one's piloting capabilities of an airborne vehicle. So long as she can perceive a flight-capable vehicle as a flight-capable vehicle a proficiency modifier is added to this skill's rank.

Furthermore, this skill exponentially increases the airtime of airborne vehicles and mounts without flight capability, increasing the number of tactical opportunities.

* Flying Flapper
    RANK B

With a charming personality and a lucky streak that placed her in the adoration of the public eye, Amelia was a trendsetter who charmed the hearts of a nation when she was alive, and captivated the minds of the world with her disappearance. This skill enables admiration towards her and inspiration to head towards the sky, in matters both rhetorical and literal.

A support skill that enables a boon to allies in the form of Pilotage equivalent or surpassing hers--dependent on one's own natural aptitude--with the strength of the effect tied to their own resolve in Earhart.

* Engagement of the Unknown
    RANK EX

Mystery powerful enough to consume an individual's existence, suggest a thousand alternative truths.

Usage of this Skill is involuntary, and at the cost of permanently exacerbating her rank in Mental Pollution upon each separate usage is able to acquire Skills, Parameters, and memories that the true Earhart normally would not have. The more Engagement of the Unknown is used, the more monstrous in body and mind Earhart becomes, becoming an existence less and less grounded to reality than ever before. The selection of these traits is likewise involuntary, and is instead tied to a number of factors such as circumstances and instinctual reaction.

Those with the capability to perceive the truth for what it is can negate this ability, instantly dispelling all fictional buffs and reducing her to her base self. Such a character would not only be a natural enemy to Earhart, but an invaluable existence to Earhart herself.

=NOBLE PHANTASM=

Howland Canary
    Woe-begotten Boundary Crossing

(anti-unit) RANK EX

Tied to her mysterious disappearance, based on the idea that she was spirited away, this Noble Phantasm functions as an means to travel distances great and small through proportionate wormholes that pass through alternative spiritual realms of varying dangers. It acts as gateway for as long as it is open, able to be used by anyone as long as they travel to and through it in time. On the subject of time, there is a time dilation effect when using the gateway, translating a moment of time in the real world to minutes or hours inside the path.

It is entirely possible that something encountered within can make its way to the outside world if it latches onto or trails closely behind Earhart.

Combined with her Lockheed Model 10 Electra, this Noble Phantasm' capacity for transportation is unrivaled, even though the longer the journey, the more dangerous to herself and others it becomes.

Utterly erasable with hard truth, her true Noble Phantasm is something far more humble, more in line with the inspirational Amelia Earhart figure.

=HISTORY=

As a child, Amelia Earhart had a rough family life. Yet it was her father, the source of many family woes, who helped her along onto the path of the pilot.

Earhart soon became famed for her long journeys in aeronautics, starting with her trans-Atlantic "Friendship Flight," her own solo Atlantic flight and her record-setting journey from Honolulu to Oakland. She quickly became an influential woman and a symbol of hope and freedom for Americans, male and female alike, as she championed for social justice and the pursuit of one's dreams.

Her life achieved true infamy and mystery in 1937 when her equatorial around-the-world trip came to a sudden end as she vanished without a trace over the central Pacific. Because of her incredible popularity, rumors and conspiracies instantly began to be theory-crafted in response to his disappearance, and with no evidence to suggest otherwise the ideas became wild and unchecked.

----A highly influential person, the circumstances surrounding her disappearance have immortalized her to the point of being a near-phenomenon, hence her irregularity as a Servant.

=PERSONALITY=

The most famous pilot in the world, consumed by the mystery surrounding her disappearance.

Equipped with a Nanbu pistol that she's proficient enough with, Earhart is a brave and daring tomboy. A symbol of hope, yet a solitary enigma of person at heart, she seeks the liberation of the sky and the personal solitude of long journeys. A kind, supportive individual, she strongly values equality and opportunities for the downtrodden. She has never sought glory, and even now still does not - to her, she only does what she does because it's fun.

Due to her family history, she is not good with alcohol, and even worse at dealing with alcoholics. She will doubtlessly regress to a more youthful, petulant mental state when put into such a situation.

Earhart summoned as Rider is a highly seasoned adventurer akin to a pulp hero, highly experienced with strange, fantastical and oftentimes contradictory circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Ask what happened to her! She'll gladly tell you, and although the story will be different every time it's told, that's not her fault. Deep down, even she isn't entirely sure what happened to her and her navigator when their plane crashed, and this haunts her even as a Servant.

----The one consistent detail alone in her tales is the story truly ends on the deserted shores of Nikumaroro Island.

Her "truest" Class is Rider. However, due to the mystery, it's entirely possible to summon her into different Classes as a fake Servant of sorts. In any of those forms, the reality of her situation is one-shot kill to her.

Likes: all things related to the sky, tomato juice, Soaring Wings--GP's biographical memento of her life
    Dislikes: Inequality, connivers, alcoholism,
    Talents: flight, the uncanny ability to be consistently airsick whenever she pilots but still be able to fly despite that
    Natural Enemy: Fred Noonan
    Image Color: Wheaten Blonde

Wish: The truth behind her disappearance and death.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; November 6th, 2016 at 02:56 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.