Page 290 of 858 FirstFirst ... 190240280285288289290291292295300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's spelled Parvati in the books tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Here's a quickie I considered for Quest of Fate but dropped. Key Words/Craft Essences and all that stuff may some later, though I still need to do that for Berserker!Uther, but anyways I hope you enjoy this pseudo remake blatantly inspired by Shinjuku.

Source:
    (X)

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker
    "True" Name: Bloody Mary, Mary Tudor
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Western Folklore

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: E
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: D

Height: 176cm
    Weight: 62kg
    Dislikes: "Virgins"
    Talent: Devotion
    Natural Enemy: The Tudor Family, Ciel
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human,
    Armament: Knife

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (Mirrors): A+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. In her unique circumstances, she is instead able to enter a 'Mirror World'. She can be perceived through the reflection of a mirrored surface, but is still intangible until she exits the 'Mirror World'. Due to the high rank of the skill it is highly difficult to actually perceive her unless she allows you to.

Personal Skills:

Blood Soaked Queen: B
    A skill similar to Mad Enhancement, the more blood she sees, the more her mental state deteriorates, making her more aggressive, longing and removing her reasoning over a period of time. Damage of Melee attacks has also increased.

Innocent Monster: A+
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Due to 'Bloody Mary' being a mere phantom and not capable of being summoned as a true servant, the features have been imprinted on her historical basis, making her far more terrifying in this state than any other.

Mental Pollution: A

Makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution.
    Provides a high probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective.

Noble Phantasm

Bloody Mary
    Threefold Release of the Mirror Killer

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: ???
    Max Targets: 1

The crystallisation of the legend where she forcefully manifests in front of the target upon when her "True Name" is released. Manifesting as a servant, this Noble Phantasm has since been empowered upon being brought forth by the Grail. When the title 'Assassin' is spoken thrice over, this Assassin class servant can instantaneously appear within proximity of the victim who spoke the name and allows her to make a single attack at an elevated rank with advantage.
    When summoned to kill her target, she will manifest as a skull floating in the black mist for a second before taking physical form.
    Due to the summoning of her class, her True Name needs only be spoken once to allow her to strike. This makes her the perfect servant to kill Masters attempting to deduce her identity.

Lore

Assassin is evil spirit who lived persisting into the Age of Man.

Bloody Mary is a mere phantom, sharing a name with a certain Queen of England. Born of rage and hatred, she resided in mirrors, appearing when called forth three times, she would either show the face of the caller's future husband or wife, or display a skull, indicating they would die before marriage or struck down by her own hand there and then.

Character

Bloody Mary has been conflated with the historical Mary Tudor and in the case of this summoning, their personalities have merged as the Phantom Bloody Mary cannot be summoned as a true Heroic Spirit. Murderous and longing for… family.

She doesn't actually desire the grail. She only needs it because the circumstances demand her to obtain it in order to preserve the life she has with her Master for what she truly desires is an opportunity that she never had in life - to be a good wife and have children.
    Upon summoning, she will imprint her twisted ideals upon her master and depending on their appearance and disposition, she will immediately think of them as a husband or child. She will initially be unconditionally sweet and caring of her master but will quickly become incredibly possessive of them.

The further her relationship with her master progresses, the quicker her mental state will deteriorate. She may become incredibly lustful and desire physical intimacy frequently in hopes of having as many children as possible with her "Husband". She may restrain her master against their will, such as nailing them to a chair, in order to "Take care of her child". She may end up kidnapping terrified children and eventually murdering them so she can "Be with them forever". If her master attempts to reject her, she will become murderous and inflict pain upon herself and her master in order to force them to accept her out of fear. Should that fail, she will kill them in order to be "Together Forever". In the case of her masters death she will have an unstoppable bout of grief and rampage until she finds a new master to imprint upon, acting as if the previous one never existed.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; May 1st, 2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Image fixing

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Yes, but in the movies it's pronounced with a soft "r" that's typical of a British accent so to me it always sounded like "Pavarti".

It's also because we don't read individual letters in words so in all the research I did for the sheet my brain just used the incorrect spelling. And autocorrect wasn't going to pick it up.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Image doesn't seem to be working for Bloody Mary.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Image doesn't seem to be working for Bloody Mary.
    Strange, it seems fine on my end. Should be fixed now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Strange, it seems fine on my end. Should be fixed now.
    Yeah, it works.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    wait then which is which

You've confused me now

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it's supposed to be Parvati.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I think it's supposed to be Parvati.
    I thought that was the case for HP girl

Does this Heroic Spirit share the same name?
    Last edited by 4score7years; May 1st, 2017 at 08:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Heroic Spirit Microsoft Windows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Heroic Spirit Microsoft Windows.
    Think Steve Jobs would make for a better Heroic Spirit. Since he had a
    Reality Marble
    reality distortion field
    and all...

Blog Entries
    Pseudo-Servant Steve Jobs x Post-Worm Kariya.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    All of you need to brush up on your basic google-fu

And take better classes in school
    Partially just making conversation really

And for the record I had it right anyway.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All of you need to brush up on your basic google-fu

And take better classes in school
    As far as i know, the Hindu Religion isn't something you see in most schools.

At least not in my country
    Last edited by JetKinen; May 2nd, 2017 at 01:35 PM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Most universities in the states have world religion, and mythology and lit classes regularly cover such things

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post

We had to read Life of Pi, does that count?

Most universities in the states have world religion, and mythology and lit classes regularly cover such things
    I was over in the engineering building, sorry.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Passionlip's been 1/3 Parvati since CCC came out, assuming they spelled it right there.
    Kind of strange we're getting an Alter Ego and a Rintar But With More Sakura. More Parvati=more fun

It's that Berenstein Bears shit all over again. One existential crisis at a time, please.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post

Here in glorious Brexitland we have RME classes and suchlike in most "Secular" schools. They seem to be very indecisive in State Schools how they want to handle RMPS teaching but honestly I just think they do it all wrong, usually you will get to your Sixth Year of primary school before they introduce arguments against mainstream Christian teachings. But they don't fully explain the arguments, instead everyone slavishly follows their newfound beliefs.... It really bugs me as someone who wants to study Philosophy, and is just generally interested in all kinds of beliefs, that almost all are immediately disregarded by most people nowadays.

Sorry I know I'm ranting there, do you think a Nigel Farage Servant would work? His Noble Phantasm would be his mouth sloughing open and consuming the world, stronger than Ea