Page 296 of 858 FirstFirst ... 196246286291294295296297298301306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I'm currently working on the Hugues de Payens Sheet I've been going on an off for so long, and I've yet to make a good ideal Skill for him. I've already made a Skill reflecting his position as Founder of the Knights Templar, what other Skills would be a good idea?
    Okay, it is necessary to stress that I am the definition of "Wikipedia Culled History" but due to the lack of material to work with would it be much of a stress to include a low level of Information Erasure? Sorry if that's not helpful

Also I remember someone was talking about the possibility of a Kariya psuedo-Servant a while ago and I thought that maybe the Phantom of the Opera would work well with that? I know there's already a... *deep sigh* fate grand order one but disregarding that Kariya and Erik have similar backgrounds and personalities (in places) so it might work?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Depending on what the "founder' Skill encompasses, you could give him something like Golden Rule or Protection Of The Faith. Don't really know enough about the guy to suggest anything more specific...
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Okay, it is necessary to stress that I am the definition of "Wikipedia Culled History" but due to the lack of material to work with would it be much of a stress to include a low level of Information Erasure? Sorry if that's not helpful

Also I remember someone was talking about the possibility of a Kariya psuedo-Servant a while ago and I thought that maybe the Phantom of the Opera would work well with that? I know there's already a... *deep sigh* fate grand order one but disregarding that Kariya and Erik have similar backgrounds and personalities (in places) so it might work?
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get to work right away! And it's ok to not know anything specific; I just needed something to jumpstart the thought process.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

屍鬼 Ghoul

-Title: The Serpent King, Dragon of Extinction, Lord of Darkness and Demise, Ancient Dragon Emperor of Evil, Master of Lies and Deception
    -Other Qualifying Classes: Grand Caster, Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Avenger and Beast
    -Alignment: Lawful Evil | Chaotic Evil
    -Origin: Zoroastrianism (Iran)

Parameters:

-Strength: D- | EX
    -Endurance: D | B-
    -Agility: C+ | A+
    -Mana: E+ | C+
    -Luck: D | C+
    -NP: C- | EX

Class Skills:

-Item Construction (E): The skill to manufacture magical objects.

Personal Skills:

-Hex Master (B): Caster can chants curses that have a wide range of effects such as summoning a cloud of winged vermin that devour any organic material in their path, infusing a target’s wounds with negative energy so that they will never heal or creating illusions so convincing that they are almost indistinguishable from reality.

-Consumer of Knowledge (D-): By allowing the serpents on his shoulders to ingest a human brain, Caster can receive the memories and skills of those devoured, adding them to his ever-growing roster of Personal Skills.

-Malicevorous (A): Caster is a Druj born of Angra Mainyu. As such, he possess a fraction of his father’s demonic powers, as well as the ability to feed off the energy generated from the negative emotions of humans such as pain, fear, anger, revenge, etc.

-Revelation (B): A skill similar to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal. Because there is no basis to it , it cannot be explained to others clearly.

Noble Phantasms:

-Azhish Thrâthrâi: Corrupting Kiss of Aŋra Mainiiu
    *Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Caster is protected by monstrous snakes that protrude from each of his shoulders and grow new heads every time they die. Each serpent has a compulsive appetite for human brains and Caster must feed them with human brains for food every day otherwise the snakes will feast on his own. By altering the flow of Prana into his both of these snakes, they will swell up to thrice their normal size and extend over a maximum length of 4 meters. In this state, these snake heads can smash through concrete with incredible ease and be used in close-quarters combat by either jabbing their fangs into people, looping around an opponent's throat so that they can be strangled or whipping them down on them like enormous flails.

-Aži Dahāka: Death Dealing Dragon of the Apocalypse
    *Type: Anti-Life

At the cost of all Command Seals from his Master, Caster assumes his true form as Aži Dahāka: a three-headed, six-eyed mountain-sized dragon prophesied to bring about the end of the world in Zoroastrianism. Aži Dahāka possesses physical strength sufficient to create large-scale earthquakes and a thousand senses beyond that of a human’s. Venomous lizards and scorpions continuously crawl over his body, and when injured, vermin such as snakes and insects bleed from his wounds.

His mere presence is more than enough to inspire fear in those who would dare to gaze upon his dark form. Aži Dahāka’s aura is strong enough to cause him to kill any fauna just by coming near it, and any living creature fears him instinctually, with animals going mad if they're close to his aura for too long. Lakes and oceans will dry up in an instant if Aži Dahāka is close by and will be reduced to nothing more than barren, empty and sandy wastelands, devoid of life.

Aži Dahāka can unleashes a stream of scorching flames from each of his three heads that will turn everything it touches into ashes and burn away the victim's soul until nothing remains. An endless shower of meteors will rain down upon countless civilizations all across the earth and eradicate all traces of their existence with a violent, flaming fury.

True Name:

Caster’s True Name is Zahhāk, an evil figure and Persian emperor born of an unholy union between Angra Mainyu and Autak. Thus, Zahhak was a Druj (demon of lies), just as his parents, and he became the most infamous of them all. Originally, Zahhāk appears to have been a mythical dragon called Aži Dahāka, who was defeated by a dragonslayer named Thraetaona. Aži Dahāka ruled over humanity for one thousand years in the eighth millennium of creation. His crimes vary depending on the source. Some said that his hunger was too much, and while he first consumed only cattle, he soon turned his appetite to humanity. Others wrote that his greatest desire was to extinguish all mortal life from the earth. Another version explained that the Druj conspired to put out the sacred flame, only to be foiled by Yima (the progenitor of the human race).

In another legend, Zahhāk was a deified mortal who began life as a respectable man and son of Merdas, king of Arabia until Angra Mainyu imbued him with Aži Dahāka. Angra Mainyu appeared at his father’s court in disguise of a visitor, so he could tempt Zahhāk. As an innocent youth, Zahhāk took an oath never to repeat the words of his guest, so what was specifically said will never be known. However, it is clear that the enticement included power, as Angra Mainyu persuaded the youth to kill his father so he could have the throne.

The next time Angra Mainyu, appeared, he took the form of a cook. Before this time, all people were vegetarian, but the cook encouraged Zahhāk to eat meat, leading him further astray. Thus, Zahhāk introduced meat to the people. Finally, to beguile the king further, he flattered the youth and begged that he might have leave to kiss the shoulders of the great monarch. Zahhāk allowed this, and afterward Angra Mainyu disappeared into the ground.

From the places where Angra Mainyu kissed his shoulders, two black snakes erupted. Every time he cut them off, they grew back just the same. Angra Mainyu appeared again as a doctor and told Zahhāk that the only remedy was to feed the serpents. Each snake required one human brain every day. Zahhāk's virtue depleted, and he became the incarnation of the Druj Aži Dahāka. His power increased as the dominance of Yima waned, and the people proclaimed him as the monarch of all Persia. Yima went into hiding, but Zahhāk hunted him down and ordered his death. Thus, Zahhāk ruled all of Persia for over a thousand years, which were full of oppression. All virtue declined, sorcery increased, and every day, two people died so that Zahhāk's serpents could feast.

One night, Zahhāk had a dream that foretold the birth of a hero: Thraetaona The monarch tried to kill the child as a babe but failed. He feared an enemy strong enough to fight him, so he raised an army of demons and set out a proclamation to affirm himself as the virtuous king. So great was his power, and so long had been his reign, that no one dared oppose him. A humble blacksmith, sometimes called Kava, appeared at court seeking a just release of his imprisoned son. His words were formed when he spoke, “Although you have a dragon's form, you are king and it is your duty to let me have justice.” Zahhāk granted his request but required the blacksmith's signature on his proclamation. Kava refused to sign; instead, he retreated with his son and raised an army for Thraetaona, Zahhāk's most feared enemy.

Thraetaona left his palace, which had pinnacles that reached the skies, to lead his forces to Zahhāk's castle. An angel warned Thraetaona not to kill Zahhāk but instead to take over his palace. Zahhāk, who had left his home, heard of the hero's activities and was forced to double back with his entire army. Thraetaona advanced quickly in on Zahhāk, smashing his helmet with his mace. Most stories agreed that Zahhāk was not defeated, simply contained, and confined to a prison by Thraetaona. The commonly named location of this prison was under Mount Damavand. It is said that, to this day, Zahhāk remains bound there, and from time to time, his furious attempts to escape causes an earthquake.

Zahhāk's imprisonment would only be temporary; at the world's end, he will break free, bringing demonic mischief, and he will destroy a third of the human population. Zahhāk will then perpetuate horrific sins and slaughter a third of all animals and vegetation. The hero Keresaspa will be resurrected. Taking up his magic club, he will take on the dragon in a final battle in Ayohsust, and there he will smite Zahhāk. Then he will slay even Angra Mainyu himself, saving the earth from the dragon and his father.
    Last edited by Diablo Interceptor; May 8th, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zahhak: ...Holy crap, that second NP is overpowered! I mean, it's certainly justifiable given the whole 'dragon god of evil' thing but still... It feels like you could maybe stand to tone it down a little bit. Maybe nix the natural disaster stuff (since his dragon-form alone is more then enough) and add a reference to how insanely Mana-intensive it is so he could only maintain it for a brief time normally (if at all).

Also, both of the images you used for FCs look weirdly blurry to me. The first one might be that way on purpose (as part of a smeared water-color style) but the second one seems just plain out-of-focus.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Skills provide no information as to the meaning of the ranks assigned to them, which implies you just assigned ranks arbitrarily. You provide no information as to the mechanism behind the variability of its parameters, no explanation for the absence of Territory Creation, nor the difference between "Hex Master" and Witchcraft, or why he gets Revelation.

And the post as a whole is annoyingly long. At least put those huge pics between tags. Also, sources.

On a more personal level, if you give it a world-destroying NP, put some effort to depict him as a threat of that level throughout the whole text. Aside from the NP, he does't project the "final boss" aura he is more than entitled to.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    So, should I get rid of Aži Dahāka: Death Dealing Dragon of the Apocalypse?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Interceptor View Post
    So, should I get rid of Aži Dahāka: Death Dealing Dragon of the Apocalypse?
    No need to scrap it outright. Just maybe consider balancing it a tad.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Any suggestions about how I can do that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Interceptor View Post
    Any suggestions about how I can do that?
    I gave a few above. Also, his dragon form is at such a massive threat-level that I could even see it being a risk that the Counter Force get brought into play should it be active for too long...

Blog Entries
    In terms of the Noble Phantasms (I really have no room to speak when it comes to skills, I'm very bad at this) but I feel that they aren't as OP as they are being made out to be. The first NP is more of a curse than a useful ability (I'm assuming here that he can do nothing about the snakes eating his brain out). As he is a Caster with low stats this forces him to be aggressive. We've seen what happens to aggro Casters such as in Fate Zero, they die quickly and in the case of Fate Zero he had good survival capabilities. This Caster does not possess that. Essentially if this Caster was not summoned by some incredibly rich Master then he won't have a large effect with his NP's because (as long as the second one requires a lot of mana, which it logically does) he would never get the opportunity to go beast mode on everyone. As such it is quite subtly balanced already, sorry to be a bother like this... everyone probably already realised it anyway just nobody has said it so I thought it might be okay to point out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    I'm currently working on the Hugues de Payens Sheet I've been going on an off for so long, and I've yet to make a good ideal Skill for him. I've already made a Skill reflecting his position as Founder of the Knights Templar, what other Skills would be a good idea?
    dunno about skills but if he isn't revealed to be a genderbent beauty im riot

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    dunno about skills but if he isn't revealed to be a genderbent beauty im riot
    ...I apologize in advance.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Iolaus: A bit late for words but oh well. Was not expecting to see him as an older butler figure which is real refreshing. The first NP is basically just Nine Lives but I like the second one, not something you'd expect from the figure so nice job.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also I took NMR's list and added all the servants since then here

https://pastebin.com/MwjK6bvP

Blog Entries
    I don't think Pele really fits in the America section, but there's no Polynesian section so I guess it's fine.

I remember in the past more than one Maui, so there was a category for Polynesians I guess. (at least in the old thread index). If not, I believe it is better creating a Polynesian (or Austronesian) category than putting her in the American one.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I already make a batshit crazy Fire-type queen before, now this one is a water-type. Unlike that one, she is not a lethal joke character. This time I make a Bond CE since there is a part that I want to express but unable to fit with my narrative style in the lore section. Reading it in chronological order will help the sheet flow more naturally, so please do so if you plan to read all of them. Admittedly, this one borrows from Tamamo's lore a lot.

"Kanjeng Ratu Ayu Kencono Sari's Kandita has come for you, Master. I'm not a very good fighter, but perhaps I can encourage you with my spiritual dance tee-hee!"

Class: Caster
    True Name: Princess Kandita, Nyai Roro Kidul
    Origin: Indonesian's Cerita Rakyat
    Height/Weight: 153 cm/45 kg
    Master: Gudao
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Sky
    Trait: Demon, Divine

Parameter
    STR: E MGI: A
    AGI: C LUCK: D+
    END: E NP: A

Appearance

Spoiler:
    She took her appearance as a green-skinned elder and dress like a witch. Despite that, she is actually a young princess whose look has been distorted by Innocent Monster. Upon activating her NP, she will regain her natural beauty and wear a Bedhaya dancing dress that worthy of a princess.

Personality
    Supposedly, Kandita is a kind and timid girl who is spoiled by her father. When speaking, she always use the most respectful and nicest manner of speaking that available in the language. She is fair and respects those below her like how most Sundanese people act, but she still maintain her higher social status as a princess. But sometimes, she found acting like an evil witch queen like her step mother is kinda fun, she will never admit it though.

"I really-really hate adults! Can those useless, piece of trash do humanity a favor by killing themselves instead? Young people have higher mind and stamina than them anyway. Oh, but father and Roman-san is so nice."
    "Is that, a bird's nest soup!? Master-Master, we gotta hurry to buy those before it sold out! Eh, they make a canned version too? Oh what's this, a bird's nest soft drink!? Am I in heaven!?"
    "Holy Grail? It is obvious, something as glittery like a golden cup is the perfect accessory for dancing. You know, like Plate Dance?"

Combat
    She wields the cloth Kampuh Gadhung Mlathi, a mystic code to control waters. Since she wasn't a combatant to begin with, the most obvious offense she could think is to pour a high stream of waters to her enemies from above. Activating her NP give her access to tsunami, storm and various Phantasmal Beasts to assist her in battle. "So, there is no need for a formal combat training, right?" she said.

Class Skill
    Territory Creation A+
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Able to create Candi (religious temple in Indonesia) that can be instantly created with her NP.

Item Creation -
    "Have you ever heard about a princess making her own gown? That is robbing a servant's job."
    She never ever considers nor has the idea to create something. Even that her creation may exceed those created by mortals, such lowly thing will never come to her mind.

Personal Skill
    Bedhaya A+++
    Bedhaya is a dance (ritual) created when Nyai Roro Kidul fell in love with a king and summon her 9 avatars to dance, which each of them represent her nine body part. Kandita represents the desire or the Soul of the goddess, performing this will return her soul to its original state. Thus, she is always the most dominant in manifesting their thought, even if she is not the one in control. The other dancers represent head (mind), neck (health), chest (beauty), genitals (sex appeal), right arm (productivity), left arm (supportability), right leg (outside desire) and left leg (rear desire).

Thought the main personality is Kandita's, she still carries the will of the girls that become Nyai Roro Kidul. Once performed, it will increase her and allies MGI by a significant amount. It also doubles as an ability that allows her to resist any Mental Interference by means of the girls snapping her out from the hypnosis and keep Kandita to remain on track toward her goal. Trying to make Kandita fall in love to her Master means... conquering hundred of girls inside her.

Divinity A-
    Kandita is one of the 9 main avatars of the goddess Nyai Roro Kidul. However, due to the recent demonisation of Nyai Roro Kidul, her divinity is reduced slightly. It was an interesting case, while she is demonized, she still treated as a goddess. Thus, the rank down was not very significant.

Innocent Monster A
    Because of more modern takes and major religions actively demonizing her, she is now more remembered as the witch that take anyone life at the sea, despite once being worshiped as the tragic and beautiful ruler of the sea. This gives her expertise in magecraft and the demon's blood as a Servant. This is why she was summoned as an elderly evil witch, something that quite ironic, for someone who's life is ruined by adults and witch's curse.

"Master, I hate this form so much! so much so much so much so much, it's unbearable, it makes me crazy! I want to activate my Noble Phantasm! Please, please, please, pleas-"

Lore

Caster identity is Princess Kandita, one of the
    Bunrei
    of goddess Nyai Roro Kidul. Kandita is a princess from Pajajaran, the sole daughter of King Siliwangi VI that lived at ± 1500AD, she is gifted with natural beauty and loved by her father. However, the king's concubines are jealous of her, they hire a witch to curse her and the queen- but only the queen is killed from it.

Sometime after moved on from the death of his wife, he married another woman- Dewi Mutiara. The new queen decided to eliminate Kandita, as she views her as a competitor for her son future throne. The queen tried many times to banish her, but the king stops her for doing so and declared no one can harm his beloved daughter. So the queen decided to back down, for quite sometimes...

The queen is not an incompetent schemer, if she can't banish Kandita by outside force, then she only needs to encourage the king to banish her by himself.

So the very same witch cast a very potent spell, cursed her with a skin disease that disfigures her appearance and unable to be healed. The king reluctantly banishes Kandita from the kingdom, unable to bear the sight that her daughter being ridiculed by the masses.

She wanders without a destination, in hope to finding a cure, but no avail. In her peak of despair, she found herself in a spiritual beach, the Pantai Laut Selatan. The ocean spoke to her, whispering gently:

"Poor child. Forget everything that's painful. Let's enjoy life like how it supposed to be. We will share your pain, and you will share our rage. You become us, we become you. Jump to the sea and you will found salvation."

So, she fused with the ocean, regained her former beauty, becoming the goddess Nyai Roro Kidul, like many other princesses suffering with similar fate.

Nyai Roro Kidul is an Indonesian goddess of the sea and beauty and recently become the goddess of the demon and disaster. She rules her own domain, the Pantai Selatan, akin to how Zeus rule Olympus. She is the opposite of the Earth Mother Goddess, who become the basis for various earth goddesses. Despite already existed before, Nyai Roro Kidul is composed of various young individual, from peasant girl to princess, from mortal to goddess, all of them become a single powerful entity.

Kandita represents the goddess's soul and desire, also her hatred toward injustice and older women; the attribute that embodied by Queen Mutiara. There is at least 9 main avatars that represent the goddess's body and personality.

In the present time, due to religions and modern influence, she is now remembered as a demon. Thought some of the locals still give her offering once in a year, but that's because of the fear of her anger, not worship. If she being summoned now, she will be summoned as a Beast for sure.

Noble Phantasm

"Even if sunlight stop to shine,
    Even if mountains refuse to stead,
    but the green sea will accept us with her calming tidal...
    Accept the embrace of the Southern Sea,
    Putri Pantai Selatan!"
    Green Palace, The World Where I Found Salvation
    Putri Pantai Selatan (Princess of The Southern Shore)

Anti-City
    Rank A (Supposedly EX)

A Noble Phantasm that supposedly connects the Spiritual Realm version of Indian Ocean to the surface of the world. However, due to the limitation for being summoned as the Princess Kandita instead of the sea goddess, it only manifested as a Reality Marble that summon a distorted, underwater version of Pajajaran Kingdom.

Upon activation, she will regain her natural beauty (Golden Rule (Body) A), increase her LUCK parameter to A and heal all of her wound. + modifier are added to her parameters and every kind of damage will be continuously healed; be it physical, spiritual or psychological and be it a wound that unable to be healed or cannot be healed in the first place. That is as long she remain physically contacted with Indian Ocean's water.

Similar with Ozymandias's Ramesseum Tentrytis, it allows Caster to control over any oceanic being that tied to the Pajajaran Kingdom, be it humans, beasts or demons. She also able to manipulate storm and water torrent as a mean for offense, which can be used without releasing its True Name.

Among them, there are some notable beasts that she command:

Country Shapping Beast
    Sura and Baya

A pair of Phantasmal Beast that said to create the Surabaya province merely by their wake, Sura is a megalodon-like creature and Baya is a gigantic crocodile. Their physical strength is high enough to change landscape merely by charging and possess intelligence on the same level of average human. Sura has Presence Concealment E and Baya has Presence Detection E from their legend. While they are summoned together as a comrade, they are still a mortal enemy toward each other.

Demonic Warriors of The Green Sea
    Patih Tentara Laut Selatan (Saintly Army of Southern Sea)

An army of demons that created from people that missing in the sea. Humans that exposed long enough to Pantai Selatan's water will become these faithful slaves. They can be quite troublesome for ordinary Servants and potentially able to kill them with sheer number. While normally Servant able to resist the mind control, as a Divine Spirit she may be able to brainwash them akin to maddening effect from Mad Enhancement.

As the queen of the Southern Sea, she holds authority toward those whose have ties to the Indian Ocean. However, she holds disadvantage toward those who conquers the oceans.

The original name of this NP if summoned as a Divine Spirit is :
    Deep Sea Green Eternal Palace, The World Where Maidens' Laugh Can Be Eternally Heard
    Ratu Laut Selatan (Queen of The Southern Sea).
    Which work as a portal to the actual Spiritual Realm and bring all of her kingdom inhabitants- from its highest beasts to the smallest of grain to trample her enemies.

BOND CE

Cerita Rakyat
    Once upon a time~ there is a princess whose beauty loved by all.
    But then, a witch cast a curse on her and did her beauty robbed it was~
    She decided to search for cure, but she succumbed in despairs~
    And the sea cure her body free~

Once upon a time~ there is a queen whose rule a powerful kingdom
    But then, a prince caused a menace, and did she fall in love with him she has~
    She decided to stop him, but the prince ask her for a bride~
    And the sea set her heart free~

Once upon a time~ there is a princess living in joy and rhyme.
    But then, her father decide to remarry, and did the new queen love her she not~
    She banished on eternity, from the castle that is her source of joy~
    And the sea expose her soul free~

Once upon a time~ there is a woman whose youth preserved by fairies.
    But then, she met with a warrior who wrestles the demon king, and did he her own son he is~
    She bargain for an impossible ark, but he did able to create it for real~
    And the sea release her mind free~

Once upon a time~ Once upon a time~
    Many girls are in despair, coming from various social standing they were, but all are the same.
    Their prayers and pleas never been granted, except from their self, and they become the sole ruler of the sea~

The song will never be heard, except to those who lucky enough to be part of the sea, or those who foolish enough to be killed by the sea.

So many trivia and unnecessary stuff

-"Hey, some info can't be found in any English source." I could link a non English source if you want, but I don't think it will help you. Same goes with my previous sheets actually.
    -Long story short NRK is reverse Tiamat, Kandita is Tamamo to NRK's Amaterasu.
    -The part where NRK summon her 9 avatar as dancer is completely made up. She just summon 9 mortal dancers, while they represent 9 part of her body, there is never been an attribute to Kandita or other avatars. Think Kandita as passive and meak version of Tamamo, but more emotionally unstable.
    -Avatar here means Nasuverse term Bunrei, I use it because I was accustomed with Extra localization. She is a Bunrei that work differently with Tamamo. How is that work exactly? IDK Whatever made sense the most, deal with it.
    -Yes, bird's nest drink exist and edible, ignorant shits. Go gugeru it up.
    -Which Beast NRK would be? Dunno, but probably around the line of "Desperation", dunno will change it along with canon stuff that revealed to be. Oh she might be "Pity" too, she helped those princess out of pity after all.
    -The song is just me having fun, there is no such song in her legend. But the rhymes are referencing many of NRK origins. Some infamous example are the half fairy, Dayang Sumbi and another ill fated princess, Belayu Bening.
    -Sura and Baya routine is like Rocket and Quill in GotG2. Don't listen to critics, they never enjoy any movies, they analyze it.
    -This one is too obscure for me to plead her inclusion in FGO Part 2. But please add her.
    Last edited by Spartacus; May 9th, 2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: AHAHAHA my sides, "Ozymandias's Blah Blah"

Blog Entries
    Transformation NP's are pretty cool
    I'm realising that there's a lot more historical figures that would make good Servants. That personal skill is very interesting though, however she doesn't really have access to any offensive capabilities apart from her NP, which means she is a bit of an underpowered servant. That doesn't stop it from being a good sheet though, sorry it was just intended to be an observation.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Transformation NP's are pretty cool
    I'm realising that there's a lot more historical figures that would make good Servants. That personal skill is very interesting though, however she doesn't really have access to any offensive capabilities apart from her NP, which means she is a bit of an underpowered servant. That doesn't stop it from being a good sheet though, sorry it was just intended to be an observation.
    You should remove your western + china and japan glasses and the world is super big. I stumble upon this one when I researching Indonesia for my science project.
    And yeah, I love transformation in any form of entertainment medium. They might be repetitive and unimaginative, but it sure is exciting to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You should remove your western + china and japan glasses and the world is super big. I stumble upon this one when I researching Indonesia for my science project.
    And yeah, I love transformation in any form of entertainment medium. They might be repetitive and unimaginative, but it sure is exciting to watch.
    Sorry I'm just bad at history, I kind of don't have much time right now to do any research.
    Transformation makes sense with Servants though, as many of them have stories which develop which can be represented through NPs.