Page 433 of 858 FirstFirst ... 333383423428431432433434435438443483533 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the commentary. I've looked around basically every iteration of his legend and Fragarach is the only thing NP worthy in his legends. Even giving him that sword is a stretch and there is only so much we can do with the weapon to keep it canon compliant so it can't really be helped. As for the typo, I had chicken soup for lunch so that was on my mind.

There's a lot on my backlog I've finished up so you can expect to see a few more soon, new sheet and remakes alike.

Blog Entries
    Mm. I am debating whether I want to turn this into more, or maybe borrow Daneel's fun idea of making a series of connective vignettes, if I'm even able to write that much. But for now, a teaser and a proof of concept since I'm curious if this sheet presents well as an initial taste. Under normal circumstances, I'd have drafted her as a Rider or Caster, probably.

If the second one goes equally well, I'll probably edit this one with some of the planned backstory, but for now, story details besides the immediate character are obscured.

(I'm misusing what an Alter Ego is, of course, but well... I promise, there's a reason~)

The First Impossible Request ~ The Swallow's Cowrie Shell
    Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: Aslaug
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Lore:
    The daughter of the hero Sigurd and the shieldmaiden Brynhildr, raised by her mother's foster-father Heimir upon their tragic deaths. As her grandfather, Heimir feared the beautiful young child's safety, hiding her within a hollowed-out harp and traveling with her in secret and disguise. Heimir intended to hide her until she came of age, but upon staying the night at a lodge belonging to a peasant couple, the peasants spied a hint of gold trim underneath Heimir's dirty robes, and conspired to kill him and seize his wealth. Finding not gold and riches, but a young girl with pale hair and beautiful features, the couple seized and adopted her as their own, hiding her noble origins by slathering her in filth and forbidding her to bathe. For seventeen years, she endured life as their filthy work-horse, performing chores for her 'parents' until one day she spied her reflection in a tranquil moonlit lake, and possessed by a sudden intuition, she took the first bath of her life and uncovered the great beauty beneath layers of grime.

That same night, the viking king Ragnar Lodbrok had visited their territory, and Aslaug was discovered by his men still at the lake, entranced by her own beauty. When they reported her to Ragnar, the prince sought her for himself, but gave her a most peculiar command: to arrive neither dressed nor undressed, neither fasting nor eating, and neither alone nor in company. Despite a lack of education, upon considering the dilemma briefly, Aslaug prepared herself and appeared before Ragnar dressed in a net, biting an onion, and with only a dog as company. Impressed, Ragnar proposed to the clever and beautiful woman on the spot, only for her to refuse until he accomplished his current quest in Norway - and the king held true to his promise, returning for her and making her his bride.

Following her meeting with Ragnar, the girl was possessed with unnatural wisdom, becoming a shaman and seer with no training, and demonstrating knowledge she had no obvious means of obtaining. She warned Ragnar that their first child would be born weak if he did not wait until the right time to consummate their marriage - a warning Ragnar failed to heed in his desire for her. She even foresaw her husband's infidelity, when Ragnar planned to leave her for the daughter of a more noble woman, warned by white swallows that she conversed with in the language of birds. In response, Aslaug calmly prepared the proof of her noble lineage to present upon his return, mending their relationship - before, intentionally or not, encouraging a situation where her husband and sons were plunged into war with the noble clan who endangered her marriage.

When her husband was killed - as a result of yet another war Aslaug both encouraged and participated in - her sons formed the Great Danish Army to invade England, beginning a decade long siege that claimed the lives of half her remaining children. A woman who only ever acted in her own self-interest, using her loved ones to destroy her aggressors, even if she wounded her own heart in the process.

Personality:
    [///?!?11111///!?!?////!11!/??] , Aslaug seems ill-suited for a guardian. She is soft-spoken, muted in her reactions, and difficult to engage in conversation without her escaping or setting her birds upon someone trying to engage her. She seems to have no personal investment as a guardian, acting with the bare minimum to prevent an intruder from advancing while allowing most efforts to explore the boundaries of her territory. It is easy to assume Aslaug is passive and disinterested, but little could be further from the truth.

Rather than a passive observer, Aslaug is a woman who internalizes her grudges, externally calm while her insides roil with the vindictive ferocity of the Volsung lineage. For seventeen years, she bore the abuse of her adopted parents, believing their lies, only to calmly and methodically secure her future and destroy theirs upon discovery of the truth. The hatred she bore for those seventeen years could never be extinguished, not even by love and family, and she instigated vicious wars to destroy any who threatened what was now hers. While she may make no effort to stop an intruder from advancing in her labyrinth, or even from slaying her bird familiars, her hate grows with every passing moment, until it boils to the surface and the inferno of her parents' passionate history is unleashed.

Class Abilities:
    Soaring Wings
    An id_es derived from Prana Burst, this skill would ordinarily increase performance by infusing Aslaug's body with the magical energy of a dragon and instantly expelling it. However, as an Alter Ego, this energy is instead used to enact essentially instantaneous movement, using the entirety of the released prana to cut the distance between her and a point in her light of sight to 'zero.' This id_es is optimized for movement as a way of compensating Aslaug's lack of training in the ways of war, allowing her to overwhelm or escape an enemy with mobility rather than skill.

However, while she misleads others by pretending she merely 'moves fast', the nature of this cheat skill lies not in speed or technique, but in brute force, pouring an enormous amount of energy into a violent compression of space. Rather than a true flash step, it may be considered to be a hack of the frame rate by tearing out all frames between Aslaug and her goal. As a side effect, the force of the compression devastates any object in her path as it is torn and folded in space.

She claims to be able to travel a precise 171,500 meters per second, but as the veracity of this claim can't be confirmed, only Aslaug and her birds know the truth.

Personal Skills:
    Golden Rule (Body)
    A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving her beauty from outside interference. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter. No matter what efforts were made by her foster parents to sully or disguise her beauty, Aslaug still carried the beauty of her mother, sharing the doll-like features of an automaton of the great god Odin.

Magic Resistance
    Protection against magical effects. In the case of Aslaug, this ability exists due to the presence of dragonic blood in her immediate ancestry due to the lingering blood of the dragon Fafnir coursing through her veins. At this rank, it cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High Thaumaturgy it may be.

Language of the Birds
    A gift of wisdom given to one who mastered the mythical language of birds. As avatars of augury and divination since ancient times, the language of the birds carries with it great wisdom, including Shamanism and prophetic Clairvoyance at an equivalent rank to this skill. Having inherited the blood of Fafnir through her father, Aslaug is easily able to converse with and command avian life as a source of power and information.

Disengage
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat. At this rank, the skill carries the bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match. Combined with her agility and foresight, it is difficult to truly capture or pin down Aslaug for more than a short time.

Noble Phantasm:
    Randalin - Birth of the Great Heathen Army
    Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Army)
    A Noble Phantasm that appears to be a large loom, representing both the oversized, overturned harp in which Aslaug spent her childhood until discovery and the warriors birthed by Aslaug who would go on to fight and die in her name. In life, Aslaug was a self-proclaimed volva, or Old Norse shaman and seer, despite having no training and having toiled in ignorance and poverty in her youth. In addition to prophecy, it is said such shamans could control the fates and actions of warriors with a loom, sending invisible magic and curses through invisible thread.

Using this Noble Phantasm, Aslaug meticulously crafts and mass produces an army of birds to carry out her will, sewing them into being and breathing life into them with her skills as a shaman. While low-ranking birds and creatures may be reproduced quickly and in great numbers, more time is required to prepare powerful familiars, but her creations may reach the level of Phantasmal Beasts with enough care. Her most precious creation is an immense white bird she treats as mount and child, the first of her creations and the most powerful by far.

Aslaug regards each bird as her 'children' and while she takes no pleasure in sending them to war, she will use them as she used her own sons, utterly without mercy, sending them to battle in her 'family's' name as a great swarm to overwhelm her foes.
    Last edited by Sunny; December 28th, 2017 at 06:00 PM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Mm. I am debating whether I want to turn this into more, or maybe borrow Daneel's fun idea of making a series of connective vignettes, if I'm even able to write that much. But for now, a teaser and a proof of concept since I'm curious if this sheet presents well as an initial taste. Under normal circumstances, I'd have drafted her as a Rider or Caster, probably.
    Your stuff is always good, even more of your content is always great stuff.

-Edit-

I’m also pretty sure I know why you made her an Alter Ego considering they’re offshoots and all and I look forward to what you do next.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; December 28th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Please sir, may I have some more?

Blog Entries
    Eheh. ^^; As it stands, I have at least 7 more sheets to write before I'm satisfied with it, but I'll try to write the prologue for that Alter Ego then and work on the second one. This was a fun distraction from three days at home with the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I’m also pretty sure I know why you made her an Alter Ego considering they’re offshoots and all and I look forward to what you do next.
    I'll still endeavor to surprise...!

Signature by fumato

I think I see where you're going and I'm excited.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Wow, this is good. Like the others, I’m excited as well.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

True Name: The Weird Sisters
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Place of Origin: Britain

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MAG: A++ (A)
    LCK: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: A+
    Disciples of the witch goddess Hecate, the Weird Sisters are able to brew all sorts of concoctions, from healing potions that can fully restore someone on the brink of death to potent poisons capable of bringing down even Servants. While working together, the time to produce any sort of brew is greatly reduced.

Territory Creation: -
    As the Weird Sisters gathered together only sporadically and spent most of their time wandering the world, they are unable to establish a Territory of their own.

Personal Skills:
    Innocent Monster: A
    Formerly the Fates of Britain, their image and legend has been distorted by the work of a certain playwright. Having entirely been robbed of their Divine aptitude, they now revel in their role as agents of chaos and bringers of misfortune.

Witch Coven: A
    If all three witches are within short distance of eachother, they all receive a huge boost to MAG. Furthermore, they are to cast spells together, effecively functioning as a single spellcaster with their combined skill and Magical Energy. While individually they are top-rank magi, together the witches put even spellcasters from the Age of Gods to shame. Should one of them die, this skills ceases to function completely.

Witchcraft: EX
    As the quintessential image of western witches, the Weird Sisters are all masters of classical Western witchcraft. They can divine the future, fly, call monstrous apparitions, disguise themselves, control the weather and cause great calamities with their curses.

Noble Phantasm
    Double, Double Toil and Trouble
    The Tragedy of Destiny
    - Anti-Unit, Rank A+

The Weird Sisters' most powerful spell. A vile charm requiring the work of all three, a long preparation and dozens of foul ingredients to be mixed in their cauldron, it may initially appear as a powerful curse of misfortune; in reality, however, it is only the recovery of a small fraction of the power the witches once held.

Once the spell has been completed, the target is granted a single LUK check to attempt to resist. Failure results in his or her destiny falling into Caster's hands. From then on, any attack they attempt, any check they make - anything that has a minimally random outcome is instead decided by the witches. Only actions or effects where nothing is left to chance, such as an attack that cannot possible miss, bypass this effect. It is impossible to remove this charm by any means other than the Caster's death.

Lore & Personality
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes:
    Selfishness, happiness
    Talents:
    Tyrant-making
    Natural enemy:
    Merlin

The Three Witches that appear in The Tragedy of Macbeth. Prophesying power and greatness in his future, they planted the seeds of ambition that lead the once noble thane to usurp the throne of Scotland and turn himself into an abominable tyrant, only to meet his death in the end. But the motif of three women that control men's fate did not originate from Shakespeare. The Fates are a prevalent legend throughout Europe - goddesses often associated with tapestry who held unquestionable power over destiny. The most famous of these were the Greek Moirai, the Roman Parcae, and the Nordic Norns.

Britain, as it seems, also had its own Fates - but their names and roles have long been forgotten. All that remained of them was Holinshed's story of King Macbeth's encounter with "three nymphs or fairies" that predict his rulership before vanishing. And it was based upon this account that Shakespeare wrote part of his play - only this time, instead of beautiful fey, Macbeth encounters foul, ugly hags, left nameless even as their familiars receive names. Furthermore, he expanded their part in the story, putting them as the agents that conducted the tragedy, bringing them closer to their original role as Fates.

Because this is their most famous legend, the Fates of Britain can only be summoned as the Weird Sisters, and only together - for they hardly even exist separated in the story. Rather than being infuriated by their defamation, they gladly accept the role and fate that was given to them by the playwright, just to remain bit longer in this world to witness more of mankind's drama. Completely uninterested in the power of the Grail, they prefer to use the war to their ends, likely choosing a "Macbeth" amongst the other other Servants to conduct yet another story for their own amusement.

While their names have been forgotten and their personalities are very similar to one another, the sisters still retain some of their individuality, each keeping a different familiar with much affection, and holding a special type of tragedy above others: the First Witch prefers stories of forbidden, unrequited or otherwise unsuccessful love, and mantains a cat familiar; the Second Witch appreciates tales of gruesome horror and has a toad; and the Third Witch keeps a bird and enjoys revenge plots the most.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; December 29th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.

死者 Corpse
    Class: Rider
    Identity: Tom Thumb (Sir Thomas Thumb)
    Armament: Tiny Fairy Sword
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Appearance:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/86...78bbadbcba.jpg

Source: Fairytales, Arthurian Legend
    Region: Camelot
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Fairy, Lilliputian

Parameters:
    Str E
    End C
    Agi A
    Mana A
    Luck A++
    NP A

Likes: Pranks, Titania, Adventure, Knights of the Round Table
    Dislikes: Mousetraps
    Talents: Pranks, Survival, Animal Handling, Giant Fighting
    Natural Enemy: Spiders, Fish, Pudding

Skills:
    Spoiler:

Class Skills:
    Riding A-
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the dragon kind. Due to his small size Rider may ride animals like mice and butterflies, but will have difficulty controlling larger animals.

Magic Resistance A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Due to Rider’s fairy heritage he gains a naturally high rank in this skill.

Personal Skills:
    Affections of the Fairy Queen A+
    Similar to a composite of protection of the fairies and affections of the goddess. Denotes one as loved by the queen of the fairies. Provides a bonus to luck in dangerous situations, and a greatly increased healing rate. Rider was a favorite of the fairy queen since birth, and due to her involvement in it she is effectively his mother.

Trickster B
    The use of underhanded methods in battle and all manners of mischief. Backstabs, sand in the eyes, deceit, and the like are all fair game to the bearer of this skill. He is quite proficient with there use. The greater the rank in this skill the more the bearer’s status as a hero is put into question. Rider was a well known prankster since childhood.

Enchantments C
    Fairy magic used to affect the minds and bodies of others and mundane objects. While Rider isn’t very proficient, even a low rank in fairy magic is potent. He can faze enemies, put them to sleep, improve his weapons, and make mundane items float.

Diminutive Size A
    Denotes an unusually small stature. While the bearer has a great deal of advantages from their size, they are significantly more affected by poison and disease. Rider is three inches tall, but otherwise appears a normal human.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Titania’s Chariot The Queen’s Own Wind A (Anti-Unit)
    The fairy queen’s personal chariot. It appears to be made of ornate wood bearing designs of leaves and flowers. The car looks like a traditional chariot in all respects except for a lack of wheels. It seems to float to make up for this. It’s a fitting size for Rider, and is drawn by two flying mice considered phantasmal beasts. The mice will listen to riders commands exactly, performing expert aerial maneuvers at breakneck speeds. As Titania’s personal chariot, her presence is stronger while Rider is making use of this noble phantasm. The luck and regeneration boost from affections of the fairy queen is significantly increased. The greatest power of the chariot comes from the mice themselves. The mice can simultaneously flap there wings to create a great gust of wind focused on an enemy. As the target is buffeted by the gale they’re thrown back. The blast itself won’t necessarily do much damage, but they’ll either slam into something and take damage, or they’ll be launched far enough away to buy Rider time.

Belt of Shape-Changing The Fairies’ Guise C (Support)
    A finely made silk belt embroidered with various English forest animals. It was given to Rider by the fairy queen, and a valuable gift it was. It allows rider to change into various small animals at will. The transformation is virtually instantaneous, and is accompanied by a puff of transient, luminescent dust. Only animals up to the size of a sparrow and would be found in England are allowed. When transformed Rider may retain his stats and use his skills if he wishes. Enemies will have difficulty detecting him as a heroic spirit.

Pathfinders Shoes to Take You Anywhere C (Support)
    A pair of simple but quality shoes given to Rider by the Fairy Queen. They appear ordinary save for a faint glow and puff of fairy dust left whenever they’re in use. Rider can invoke the shoes to take him to a specific place and they will lead him there by giving him a form of instinct. While he could pick a place such as London, he could also get very specific such as “the nearest servant” or “where my socks got lost”. The shoes can only find one location at a time, and cannot search for a new location until the last is found. The shoes have no affect on Rider’s physical capability to reach the location.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

There once was a couple who desperately desired a child, but they were barren and had lost hope. One day Merlin was traveling through and asked to rest for the night. As he dined with them he sensed their problem and mentioned it. The wife cried, “I would even take a child the size of my thumb!” Merlin found this quite amusing and proceeded to tell Titania about a couple who wanted a child the size of a thumb. Soon the couple gave birth to just such a child, and he never grew any bigger. The Fairy Queen came at the birth, blessed him, and named him Tom Thumb.
    As Tom grew up he became quite mischievous and would play pranks on the other children. As a result he grew up with few friends and turned to adventure. He would be baked into various pastries, swallowed by animals, nearly drown in pudding, and fight many giant. Amongst all of these he somehow managed to survive, but none were his greatest adventure. While fighting a particularly nasty giant, Tom found himself thrown into the sea. He was promptly swallowed by a fish, which would be caught for the King’s court. As Arthur was about to eat his dinner out popped Tom! It wasn’t long before Tom was a favorite of the court and was even knighted by Arthur. Eager to please, Tom exhausted himself telling stories of his exploits and fighting in tournaments. He eventually collapsed and was taking away by Titania in a flying mouse drawn chariot to Avalon.
    Once Tom recovered, the Queen sent him back to England. There was a new king now, but the court quickly grew fond of Tom once again. Many of the women fell in love with Tom, but the king gave him a wife incurring he wrath of the others. Great bloodshed occurs, and many of the court dies. Eventually Tom regains the court’s favor, but soon after dies from a venomous spider bite.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Rider wasn’t always exactly what’s you’d call a hero. He was mischievous from an early age and drove away all his potential friends. His initial reason for adventuring was out of sheer boredom, and many of his adventures were merely his clever ways of getting out of trouble. Eventually Rider found himself fighting giants for entertainment, and without realizing had become an impressive warrior. But it wasn’t until his time in the Royal Court of Camelot that Rider learned about true honor and virtue. There he found companionship like he’d never had, and he wasn’t willing to lose it. He broke himself trying to please others, and it ended up costing him his friends anyway. Rider retains his independent streak, but those he deems his true friends he is intensely loyal to. His master will find that he bores easily, hates those who can’t take a joke, and will rarely exhibit anything resembling honor in a fight. But if his master makes him a friend, they’ll find few more willing to bend over backwards to please them. Whether or not they take advantage of this is up to them.
    Last edited by Biamwput; December 30th, 2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: NP and Personality Revisions

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is the first time I’ve been sniped... Although my version was more of a Homunculus made by Merlin.

So far this sheet’s alright, but I would add the special phrases of the Noble Phantasms, like
    Flighty Feet
    They Will Take You Anywhere
    and such. And the personality was kind of bland, to be honest.
    Last edited by SleepMode; December 29th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    tom thumb: is this your first servant? it is a very good one, but i think you could add more flare to the nps, to make then a little more interesting
    also i wonder how he would interact with my tommelise

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    This is the first time I’ve been sniped... Although my version was more of a Homunculus made by Merlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post

So far this sheet’s alright, but I would add the special phrases of the Noble Phantasms, like
    Flighty Feet
    They Will Take You Anywhere
    and such. And the personality was kind of bland, to be honest.
    Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the snipe, but it does sound like you have an interesting and unique spin on him. I admit I rushed him, especially his personality. I’ll try to go more in-depth and creative. I see I forgot a lot of NP stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    tom thumb: is this your first servant? it is a very good one, but i think you could add more flare to the nps, to make then a little more interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post

also i wonder how he would interact with my tommelise

Thank you for the feedback! This is my second servant, although I think this one suffers from similar problems to the first. The design is fine, but I didn’t flesh it out enough. I’ll add more flare. That’s a cool sheet. Lilliputians are a simple but fun trope.
    Last edited by Biamwput; December 29th, 2017 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Forgot a reply

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ”Standing before you, daughter of the berserkr Agantyr and the handmaiden Tofa, wielder of the cursed dwarf blade, Tyrfing, and mother of Heithrek! Hervor, strongest of the Goths!”
    Source: (X)

Name; Hervor
    Class; Saber/Berserker
    Armament: Sword, armor
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Source: The Tyrfing Cycle
    Traits: Human

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Dislikes: Being told 'No', cowardly men
    Talents: Being stubborn
    Natural Enemy: Tyrfing
    Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Riding: B
    The ability to use vehicles and animals as mounts. Can ride any modern day vehicle with above average control, but Magical Beasts and Phantasmal Beasts are out of her grasp.

Personal Skills:
    Prana Burst (Flame): B+
    The ability to release mana from one’s body as fire. Simply put, expelling vast amounts of mana in a manner similar to a jet engine, greatly increasing one's damage and movement speed. Gained through her Noble Phantasm, Hjörvarth Agantyr.

Battle Continuation: B+
    The ability to survive grievous injury and survive to either defeat the opponent or make back to allied territory alive. Inheriting her father’s violent tenacity and endurance, she was a monster before and after retrieving the family blade.

Summoning Rite: A
    The ability to summon spirits to aid one in combat through use of a summoning rite. In Saber’s case, by insulting the spirits of her father and uncles, she can summon their souls to act as her familiars. Due to her father ascending to the Throne of Heroes, he cannot be summoned by this skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Tyrfing
    Hjalmer Slayer

Anti-Unit
    B++
    Targets: 1~5
    Range: ~

The cursed blade of the king Svafrlami, due to its nature as a “weapon to kill”, it can change its form to best fill its current wielders particular
    fighting
    killing
    style. For Hervor, it is a longsword. Enchanted to cut through iron as easily as cloth and to never rust, it is capable of breaching any defense below A- rank in power, but is incapable of being used as a Broken Phantasm.

The true power of Tyrfing is a curse on the wielder, that whenever it is drawn it must kill someone. As result, when Saber unsheathes it, she will lose all focus on defense and solely focus on attack, forcing her to fight relentlessly until a life has been taken, be it even her own.

Despite her rightfully inheriting the blade, it is not at its full power. Only one who truly relished in Tyrfing's dark power could properly wield it, but Hervor arrogantly denied it having any control over her actions. If her father or son were summoned, Tyrfing would be instead at A rank.

In comparison to similar swords, it can be considered a hybrid of sorts between a demonic and a holy blade. While it is a cursed weapon that guarantees death, it is also a weapon that promises victory for whoever wields it, regardless of who that person is. It will easily triumph over weapons such as Caliburn and Balmung, but will fall short compared to Excalibur and Gram.

Hjörvarth Agantyr
    Guarding Flame of the Berserkr

Anti-Unit
    D
    Range: 1~2
    Max Targets: 1

When Saber went to retrieve her blade, her father Agantyr raised flames from Hel to try and ward her away. Unfazed, she charged through the flames and retrieved her sword from its flaming sheathe. Now, whenever Tyrfing has been drawn, it still wears the burning sheathe, protecting its identity from those who may recognize it. If confronted by the similar ability,
    Invisible Air
    Bound Field of the Wind King
    , Hjörvarth Agantyr will always lose to its superior.

As they are flames from the Land of the Dead, any who fall underneath the category of living will be brutally singed by the flames, but beings with Magic Resistance of at least C rank will be able to easily dispel them.

Lore
    Saber is Hervor, one of the protagonists of the Tyrfing Saga, a large epic following the journey of the cursed sword Tyrfing through a family line.

Born after her father died fighting against a rival king, she was noted by many that despite being a woman, she inherited her father’s powerful spirit. In her youth, she disguised herself as the man Hervarth, and lead a fearsome war band.

Set on retrieving her father’s sword, she ordered her men to bring her the island where her father had been buried, but the men were all too cowardly to step a foot on the island, fearing the spirits that dwelt there.

Going alone, she found the burial mound containing her father and eleven uncles. Screaming and insulting the dead, her father materialized in front of her, telling her to turn back. Yet, she stayed, ordering him to give her his sword. To ward her away, he caused the flames to heighten and burn stronger, but she walked through them without flinching.

Seeing that he could not stop her, he told her the sword lay under his burning shoulders, with she gladly pulled out of its sheathe of burning flame. For years afterwards, Hervarth was infamously known for their ruthlessness and great power on the battlefield.

Later that winter, she found refuge in the castle of King Guthmund, where while she was playing chess a noble attempted to unsheathe her sword. Without a second thought, she took a knife and disemboweled him, the other nobles frozen in fear of her savagery, Guthmund ordering his men to stand down, for “-you will not be avenged on the man so easily as you think, for you don't know who he is. This woman-man will cost you dear before you take his life."

After many years of her pillaging, she finally decided to settle down at her mother’s father’s home, embracing the more “womanly” things she had never learned in her youth like embroidery. The son of Guthmund, Höfund, charmed by her great strength and personality, asked for her hand in marriage, which she accepted. She bore him two sons, Agantyr who greatly resembled his kind father, and Heithrek who was far more evil yet was her favorite son, later granting him her blade.

These actions later led to a massive war between her grandchildren, who fought for the claim of her husband’s lands.

Personality
    Berserkr Tsun

By her nature, she is an absolute brute in both personality and actions. If she wants something, she’ll take it, no matter who says she can’t. If she wants someone, she’ll have them, any way she wants. Best take care to never, ever, say “No.” to her, as you just earned yourself a ”Gothic style ass-whooping!”.

Handmaiden Dere

Despite her gruffness and downright violent personality, she still holds very womanly interests, and has a penchant for sewing and cooking. This side of her personality will rarely show, and only around people she wholeheartedly trusts. Don’t comment on that either, otherwise she’ll break your teeth.

Mother

A highly repressed mode of expression, she has a rather potent maternal instinct. Any children Heroic Spirits in Chaldea or in a Grail War with always have an eye watching over them, ensuring they aren’t in a dangerous situation and will instantly find protection underneath her blade.
    Relationships
    Altera
    ”Hmph, you summoned that brute? We had stories of the Huns' precious war god, but seeing it here calls to my pride to defeat it.”

The Goths never saw Altera as a human, only as a tool of a War God. Hervor shares this sentiment, refusing to call her anything but “it” and “the tool”. Despite talks of avenging her ancestors who died from her, she has too much dignity to actually attempt to kill her when they’re allied.

Sengo Muramasa
    “I heard that your blades cannot be sheathed until killing a man. If that Eastern toy of yours actually fits that description, let us not duel.”

As both of their weapons are practically identical in effect, it sparks her natural drive for rivalry and if summoned as Berserker would definitely act on it, but she’d like to keep her head attached.

<I>
    Was going for a protagonist Servant in the vein of being similar to Artoria. Down to her second Noble Phantasm being practically stolen heavily similar to Invisible Air. I also took inspiration from that Tyrfing submission for the MaS contest from a couple months back.
    Last edited by Saron; January 8th, 2018 at 07:26 PM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Behold Scum! Before you is the woman who has walked through Hel, Daughter of the Berserkir, mother of Kings, Wielder of Tyrfing and mightiest of the Goths! Subjugate yourselves to my will or yield to my rage!"

Source: (X)

Class: Saber
    Alternate Class(es): Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Region: Norse Mythos – The Tyrfing Saga

Height/Weight: 183cm/66kg
    Dislikes: Consideration for others
    Talent: Command through fear and violence
    Natural Enemy: Her Grandfather, Her Son
    Traits: Female, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Born in an age of mystery, Saber frequently encountered and overcame magic with only a single divine curse she could not overcome or dispell.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: B

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a fatal wound. Well into middle age she flung herself into a one-woman war of vengeance and as a young woman she flung herself into the land of the dead with conditions akin to that of Hel itself.

Bravery: B

The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    Saber was the only one of her adventuring party to brave the haunted isle of Samsey, with all others abandoning her to go forth alone.

Divinity: E

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Some tales and legends state her to be a Valkyrie, having ascended upon death. However her identity as one is disputed with little evidence to support it, leading to her possessing the lower ranks of Divinity.

Mana Burst (Flames): B

the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Flame element Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy.
    This skill is possessed due to her ownership of her Noble Phantasm.

Scream of Evocation: A+

The ability to summon spirits and instantly bind them with contracts. Saber’s howl can induce a deep, primal fear in all around them, bringing forth the spirits of dead warriors to fight on her behalf. Due to her father ascending to the Throne of Heroes, he cannot be summoned – Heroic Spirits are beyond her capabilities.
    Noble Phantasms

Sword of Chaos and Glory
    Tyrfing

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Targets: 1

Tyrfing is one of the greatest demonic swords of Norse Mythology. It was originally forged for King Svafrlami of Gardariki after capturing the dwarves Dvalinn and Durin. As requested, they created a a sword with a golden hilt that would never miss a stroke, would never rust and would cut through stone and iron as easily as through clothes. The dwarves made the sword, and it shone and gleamed like fire. However, in revenge they cursed it so that it would kill a man every time it was drawn and that it would be the cause of three great evils. They finally cursed it so that it would also kill Svafrlami himself.

The demonic sword was stolen by the Berserkir Arngrim and was passed down his family line but the curse of the sword still remained. Due to their legends taking different forms and the sword playing a different roll, even though they all wield Tyrfing, it possesses a different ability among each user functioning as a unique Noble Phantasm in each regard. Tyrfing is a passive Noble Phantasm that renders magical enhancements and projections useless by severing all ties with magical energy.

The sword will pierce directly through any projection made of magical energy; Bounded Fields will have small fissures created that slowly chip away at them with each strike; any weapon that is magically enhanced will have its enhancements and ability boosts rendered useless when struck by the sword; and any item that acts as a magical energy source will have all connections severed to its recipients. However the sword still possesses its own curses and it must kill someone whenever drawn, filling her with a great murderous intent that all but forces her with authority easily matching that of a Command Spell, whether it be her enemy, an innocent passerby or even her master.

Gates of Hel Awakened
    Tyrfing: Hjörvard Angantyr

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2~50
    Maximum Targets: 20

The dead are never willing to part with the treasures they were buried with, not simply just possessiveness but recognition of the danger of the sword and fear of the danger it could wreak upon his lineage, however after his daughter demanded her birthright relentlessly and overcame flames from Hel, he gave up his greatest and most terrifying gift.

Upon being planted into the ground and its invocation, the sword springs forth the fires of Hel itself akin to the spectral isle of Samsey that contained the barrows of the Berserkir. It forms a large Bounded Field large enough to entrap a sizable force and materialises a scorching hell that burns all those within with twelve fire elemental wraiths. Saber herself is included as a target of the fires and phantom warriors, but having overcome these before – they hold minimal effect upon her aside from making her look like a raging demon while those legends with a weakness to either flame or ghostly spectres take additional damage. Not as flashy as an Anti-Army beam but instead almost akin to a reality marble that wears down opponents.

Lore

Hervor was born after her father Angantyr's death to his wife Svafa and raised in arrogance of his name and deeds.
    Rather than take on sewing or be raised as a bond-maid like other girls, instead proving to be stronger than other boys. She lived as a shield maiden; fought, killed and pillaged under false her male surname Hjörvard. When she learned of her father's identity she decided to live as her father and to find Tyrfing, his magic sword.

Birthright

One day, she arrived with her fleet to his burial ground - Samsey, but she was the only one who dared to embark on the haunted island. As she approached the barrows she saw a fire shining above them, and she approached the largest one. She then talked with a loud voice summoning her father Angantyr and eleven uncles.
    Finally, the grave opened and in its centre a fire was shining. There she saw her father, and he warned her not to ask for the sword. It would bring death to their whole clan if she used it. Still, she persisted. Finally the sword was cast out of the grave, and she eagerly gripped it and banished her forefathers to eternal rest. However, when she arrived at the shore, the ships were gone. Eventually, she managed to leave the island and arrived at the court of Gudmund of Glæsisvellir. She gained the kings favour with her cunning and gained his fear when she slew a courtier who tried to unsheathe Tyrfing after she had left it on a chair in front of the entire court. She then returned to her life of raids.

Queen Hervor

After a while she grew tired of the adventure due to lack of challenge and excitement, taking up more traditional womanly pastimes. Charmed, the young and cute son Höfund was besotted by her and she informed King Gudmund she was going to take his son as her groom. Knowing it couldn’t be helped, the old king Gudmund arranged a grand wedding, and entrusted the kingdom in the hands of the young couple. They lived happily and had two sons who were given the names Angantyr and Heidrek.

She favoured her younger son Heidrek and gave him her sword and its curse compelled him to strike down his brother Angantyr with the sword. After he was banished for the evil of kinslaying, she gave him advice on how to survive in the world and let him keep the sword, setting him on his perilous quest to greatness and surpass her.
    It is said she died in combat fighting a one-woman war against the Huns in vengeance.

Character

She originally was a platinum blonde but Hervor’s hair had been dyed red with blood and ash.

Berserkir

Hervor is battle-manic by nature, caring for little other than the thrill of combat and it is difficult to control her or come to an understanding with her. She has the fundamental belief of "Live Hard and Die Well" and like many Vikings, cares only for combat, alcohol, wealth and sex.
    She loves strong men who can fight, adoring a challenge and making it all that much more satisfying to take their heads. She loves young men and cute boys because they’re easy to pin down and dominate. She may enjoy taking away one as ‘Husband Material’ to keep as a prize.

Greed and Jealousy

She holds grudges, never forgives slights, sees imagined insults often and demands reverence. Hervor takes what she wants when she wants it, might makes right. She is incredibly selfish and shows absolute disregard for other in a particularly monstrous manner combined with a hair-trigger temper, oft going as far as killing people for looking at her wrong. Hervor will use people for whatever she wants from them in a typically hedonistic fashion before either abandoning them or getting rid of them. Her Master is a necessity she cannot be rid of and must put up with, seeing them as either a fellow raided, a toy to keep or a liability that needs to be replaced as soon as possible. As a result, she bares a lot of similarities to the head of the Icecolle family.

'Mother'

Oddly, despite her brutish nature, she appears to have a potent maternal instinct. She is very possessive of children and those close to her, going to great depths to keep them safe and ‘belonging to her’. That said, she doesn’t particularly care about them as individuals but instead as her possessions or extensions of herself – any attack on them is an attack on her. That said, she does seem to make an exception for her second born son Heidrek who she seems to genuinely love.

Wish

She would adore the chance to face legendary heroes the likes of Siegfried, Beowulf and Brynhildr to prove herself as the greatest but above all wants to face her grandfather Arngrim to prove that she is the greatest wielder of the sword. It should be noted that against the rest of her kin, the one who has the greatest chance against her is her son which may be due to her throwing the fight.

Creators Notes:

I had been meaning to remake this sheet for a long time and saw that I'd been beaten to the punch by a matter of hours. I figured I'd upload mine anyways despite it's MANY similarities to Sarons (despite mine being a much more villainous take on the woman) as I didn't want to just ditch it. That and looking back at the old sheet I got a more than a little mixed up between the two Hervor's so it was partially to cover that up too.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:06 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hervor: Everyone seems to be making violent aggressive tomboys as of late. How do you think she'd get along with my Otrera?

Blog Entries
    Hm. Here's the second one.

As an addendum from last time, I have decided I'm going to give my little tribute to Daneel's fun idea a try, so I'll be writing the first two scenes tonight. I'll edit this one and the previous one once I'm done with them, kya.

Pretty nervous, but here's something to chew on for a bit in the interim. I'm less confident in this one, but let's see...

The Second Impossible Request ~ The Five-Colored Dragon's Jewel

Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: Shaman Queen Himiko
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength: E++
    Endurance: D++
    Agility: E++
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Lore:
    A third-century shaman queen first reported in early Chinese dynastic history, Shaman Queen Himiko was said to rule the kingdom of Yamatai, a powerful nation of the Yayoi period in Japan that traded with the Cao Wei kingdom of China. Most early Japanese history makes no mention or acknowledgement of Himiko's reign, nor did the Chinese account of her kingdom's location match anywhere in Japan in modern times. Since the late Edo period, her very existence has been a contentious debate, with the location of Yamatai said to be one of the greatest debates in ancient Japanese history.

Yamatai was said to be rich beyond measure, with Chinese diplomats encountering a court of a thousand attendants all waiting upon the Empress' whims, and it is said she demonstrated her mastery of spirits first-hand to the stunned envoys, who reported back to China that the queen "occupied herself with magic and sorcery, bewitching her people." She resided in a palace flanked by towers and stockades with many armed guards.

When Himiko finally passed away, stories say that the people would accept no other as their leader, revolting and leading to the death of thousands until a thirteen-year old relative of the queen was found and appointed in her place.

She is often conflated with the Empress Jingu, the shaman wife and consort of Emperor Chūai in the year 201 as well as the fifteenth ruler to ascend to the Chrysanthemum Throne. According to the Nihon Shoki, or Chronicles of Japan, Jingu led an army to invade the Korean Peninsula, using her power as a shaman and divine jewels gifted to her by the sea dragon god to crush any opposition.

Personality:
    Regal and welcoming, the first impression Himiko gives is an overbearing, overeager hostess, completely breaking the image of a guardian of [?!?1100110!!?!?01!?]. She is fond of exalting her kingdom and its splendors, and if not antagonized, may even provide a comfortable stay for those she encounters for the first time. While she gives the impression of not understanding her duty, Himiko is permissive only to a point, and the slightest deviation from her allowances will be met with heavy-handed reprisal.

She has little respect for dissenting points of view, often ignoring them entirely and proceeding in conversation one-sidedly as if the other side had said what she expected of them instead. A mentality not unlike a Berserker, it may be superficially possible to talk to her, but at heart she is only ever speaking to herself.

If her predecessor permitted incursions until she reached her breaking point, Himiko allows it merely because it benefits her, and only while it continues to do so. Once she designates an intruder as an enemy, as part of the queen herself, the very labyrinth underfoot shall become their implacable enemy.

Class Abilities:
    Banquet of Self
    An id_es derived from "Mana Synchronization." Rather than stimulating and synchronizing the prana of oneself and others, this skill has become the absolute highest grade of sharing. Not just prana, but electrical impulses, skills, experience, and spiritual essence are ruthlessly and non-consensually synchronized upon direct contact with an organic or sentient being.

Upon sufficient synchronization, even the providence of Queen Himiko that sustains her life may be shared. Not a curse that erodes the Force of Providence of living beings, but a 'blessing' that subsumes and entirely overwrites it, replacing the target's intrinsic fortune with that of the Queen and her kingdom. Within the territory of the queen, there is no need for others to bear the fortune necessary to survive, as all things will become part of her Yamatai, and by extension, a part of Himiko herself.

Once a target has been completely assimilated, the lifespan of the original being is completely annihilated, reduced to an automaton and a mere offshoot of Himiko.

Personal Skills:
    Territory Creation
    As a cost of her territory already being established by means of her Noble Phantasm, the Territory Creation skill has been lost.

Mechanized Armor
    Armor crafted using lost technology taking the form of an elaborate automated throne that acts as the control center of her kingdom. At this rank, her END is improved by one rank, and the various powered machinery allows for a temporary boost of two plus modifiers to three parameters. Her prana expenditure and the internal temperature of her enhancements increase while boosting, making prolonged use inadvisable.

Shamanism
    In life, Queen Himiko was an accomplished shaman and medium, able to skillfully enter dialogue with spirits and kami as the queen priestess of Yamatai. Using this skills, under ordinary circumstances, she is well-accustomed to borrowing the spirits' powers. However, as an Alter Ego, the rank has been mostly degraded due to her tendency to assimilate spirits who respond to her call.

Noble Phantasms:
    Yamatai - Days of Wonder Lost in Mist
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    A Reality Marble-like Noble Phantasm belonging solely to the Queen of Shamans, a manifestation of the resplendent kingdom visited by Chinese envoys in the late Yayoi period. While the exact location of Yamatai has never been confirmed, scholars have placed it everywhere from Okinawa to Honshu, and it is disputed even whether it was its own kingdom or the prototype of what would become the Yamato court. What is known is that Yamatai was reported to be an extraordinarily powerful kingdom, with a priest-queen attended by a thousand attendants and rich in wonders.

A manifestation of Himiko's glory, Yamatai takes the form of a grand temple complex fit for audience with the queen. Within the temple lie a network of corridors housing exotic guardian beasts, captive spirits, and esoteric relics of ancient Japan, along with a reinforced structure built from divine steel capable of withstanding even average Noble Phantasms and guarded by powerful turrets and sentries. The kingdom is synchronized to Himiko at the highest level, effectively making the two one and the same.

Ordinarily, this Noble Phantasm would be limited to the temple complex and its surrounding area, but in conjunction with Himiko's manifestation as an Alter Ego and acquisition of an appropriate energy source, the cap on its border has been removed as it rapidly begins to encroach and expand upon nearby land. In short order, it would be accurate to say the entire labyrinth level will become Himiko's Noble Phantasm, and if unchecked, the entirety of the [?!?1100110!!?!?01!?] may be next.

Mizukagami - The Rainbow Jewel Reflecting Itself
    Type: Anti-Army
    The power source that allows the limitless expansion of Himiko's domain, a pair of large jewels encased in the very heart of Yamatai's power grid. Although they look like immense crystals that alternate with the colors of the rainbow, the Mizukagami are actually tide jewels originally belonging to the sea dragon god Watatsumi, a legendary kami of ancient Japan. These jewels are said to interrelate with tales of the magic jewels of Hindu naga kings or the pearls of Chinese Dragons and are said to control the tides themselves, with one manipulating the ebb of the tides while the other controlled the flow. Combined, they form a closed circuit that empowers the entirety of Himiko's domain.

According to some stories, these jewels were gifted to Empress Jingu and aided in an invasion of Korea, allowing her the use of a divine tsunami and the good fortune to marshal a massive invasion speed with unnatural speed and ease. While primarily used by Himiko as a power source to fuel the costly functions of her territory , as a last resort, it is her one remaining trump card used by disconnecting the heart of her kingdom, a so-called "Long Distance Great Divine Punishment Attack" comparable to the light source of a certain sun-addled king.

A devastatingly over-the-top attack that burns the very heart of her lost kingdom in order to defend its Queen.
    Last edited by Sunny; December 30th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.

Signature by fumato

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    True Name: Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban
    Epithet: King of Castles
    Origin: France

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: B

Class Skills
    Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools): D-
    Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) is a Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Implements used gain a plus modifier in their damage dealt against 'humans'.
    Due to the specific proclivity of Caster’s wartime creations, they are only fit to be used to their maximum potential in a sieging environment.

Territory Creation: A
    Territory Creation is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Caster is capable of building a Fortress, equal in rank to a Temple.

Personal Skills:
    Siegecraft: A+
    Siegecraft is a technique by which the siege of a city or fortress is undertaken. Siege warfare is a form of constant, low-intensity conflict characterized by one party holding a strong, static, defensive position. It is a big-picture, adaptive Skill that requires patience and attention to detail in order to be used effectively.
    An object genius in the art of conquering fortifications, Caster took part in capturing his first castle when he was only 18 years old. The young engineer’s adaptive mind soon gave way to many crucial innovations in siege warfare that were used up to World War I, and are still used in some parts of the world today. Caster laments the urgency of war in modern times, believing it responsible for war losing its romantic element. Or was it ever there in the first place?
    Bonus modifiers are applied against all techniques, Skills, and Noble Phantasms that can be regarded in a “Defensive” context. Even Conceptual Weapons and Mystic Codes will have their effectiveness greatly reduced in Vauban’s presence. At such a high rank, it also becomes possible for “instant innovations” to occur, assisting Caster in the siege process.

Great Fortifier of the State: A
    A variant of the Demonic Defender of the State Skill that places increased importance on the defensive qualities of the land claimed. A caveat being, in this instance, this Skill cannot be used on land or buildings that the user has created themselves. Rather, it relates solely to the upgrading of pre-existing constructions to mythic levels.
    Great Fortifier of the State permits the reinforcement of Vauban’s defensive capabilities when fighting in his territory. Citadelle de Lille is also a Noble Phantasm may be employed only within the marked domain.
    Before he was used as the French army’s personal battering ram, Vauban began his military service as a renovator for France’s many dilapidated fortresses and defenses. He is responsible for upgrading the defenses of over 300 cities, as well as the construction of 37 brand new fortresses. Great Fortifier can be considered the “shield” Skill to Siegecraft’s “stick”.

Military Tactics: C+

Military Tactics is tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Proof that Caster is not simply an engineer, he lead dozens of assaults and battles himself, eventually rising through the ranks of the French army to become an awarded Lieutenant General.

Noble Phantasm
    Citadelle de Lille
    The Star that Opens Inwardly

(Anti-Fortress, B)
    The great queen of all citadels that sits as a jewel among France’s litany of fortresses, Lille is magnificent in its opulence. Constructed as a five-point star around the city and surrounding domain of Lille; of the many fortresses he constructed and improved, Lille is the one Vauban takes the most pride in. Technically an advanced form of Bounded Field, the final product is roughly 6 miles in diameter. Lille’s symmetrically jagged design embodies the concept of “an absence of a blind spot”. To put it simply, no angle of Lille may be approached in which an enemy is not open to attack or will be given the opportunity to defend, unless from a 90 degree angle directly above the citadel.

In terms of the fortress’s armaments, both the exterior and the interior of Lille are armed with high-pressure magically charged water cannons. Known collectively as Barrage Vauban--a separate Noble Phantasm that can be produced in smaller numbers outside of Lille--the walls of Lille itself will reconfigure themselves to accommodate the barrels of Barrage Vauban. The cannons themselves fire water at such an intensity and fine of stream as to be akin to a laser. Caster is capable of utilizing such devastating techniques despite his lack of magical history by carefully replicating the technology of the Archimedes Screw, which he employed for irrigation in many of his fortresses. Improving upon even the work of Archimedes, Vauban’s own method of ‘ricochet firing’ allows the water cannons to be useful even if they were to miss initially.

History

Sébastien Le Prestre de Vauban, commonly referred to as Vauban, was a French military engineer who rose in the service to the king and was commissioned as a Marshal of France. Considered the foremost engineer of his time, Vauban is known for his skills both in designing fortifications and breaking through them; his concepts, inspired by Pagan's "Les Fortifications", were the dominant model of fortification and siegecraft for nearly 100 years.

He also advised Louis XIV on how to consolidate France's borders in order to make them more defensible. Vauban made the radical suggestion of France giving up some land that was indefensible in order to create a stronger, less porous border with its neighbours.

Orphaned at a young age, Vauban was taken in by the Carmelites and trained in engineering sciences. As a young rebel soldier, he was taken prisoner but treated well by the Cardinal Mazarin. It was this experience that turned Vauban into a devout patriot and kickstarted his voracious engineering career.

Despite a myriad of military and personal achievements, it was Vauban’s hobbies of writing about several topics that the Crown didn’t explicitly pay him for that lead to his gradual decline. During the French Revolution, his grave was opened and his remains scattered. In 1808 his heart was found and Napoléon ordered it deposited in the church of Les Invalides.

----------------------
    Been sitting on this one a while.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vauban: Cool sheet, but why does his Aptitude for Slaughter overwrite Item Construction? Archimedes had them both separately, after all.

Blog Entries
    Hervor a la Saron:
    A very very nice faceclaim and fitting skills, but why exactly the A+ Magic Resistance? I feel like there should be a reason to breach the Arturia tier and the lore as provided doesn't provide a lot of anti-magic experience. The take on Tyrfing's ability is pretty much as is mythologically, which isn't wrong, and you do spice it up with the prana burst/fire sheath, so that works.

Hervor a la Hermes:
    Well, this does explain the MR more, so I'll shrug and rescind my above criticism, but I'd still recommend incorporating the 'why' more to Saron. Scream of Evocaction has a bit more flavor, though sounds a bit more removed from how it actually worked in the lore you two provided. I like the add-on that it cuts magical ties. The second NP is interesting given they target her too, though it makes it a bit of a mixed bag as an NP attack.

Sebastian:
    I hadn't heard of him before, but "sieging" and "anti-sieging" is a niche you definitely don't see explored much, and you do it to good effect. If I have a complaint, it's that it's the miscellaneous type of Caster sheet that has no real magic to it or the servant - most of even the fake Casters at least work in a passing reference to a mystery or some tie to even a minor basis for occultism. Even Dumas, king of fakes, has his time collecting exotic relics. Maybe a bit of a petty complaint, but the complete absence sometimes bugs me.

Signature by fumato

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

very probably last sheet of the the year

i hope this works better then my last alter.

Avenger: Krimhild alter

Str:B, End:A, Agi:D
    Mna:A, Lck:E, Np:A
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Place of origin: germany
    Armament: sword
    Deslike: forgiviful people, quiet times, herself
    Talents:cooking, economics, stabing people
    Natural enemies:her family, her other self.

skills:

Avenger(A): a skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Negative emotions towards her immediately turn into her strength.

oblivion correction(B): People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyondone's memoryis strengthened.

self-replenishment(mana)(-): Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. this skill was lost in favor of Avenger's first noble phantasm.

Golden rule(marriage)(A): born in royality, she was alredy very rich, both her husbands are famous for his wealth.

Hero's doomsmaiden(B): While during her life she would stand beside heroes, she Also was at least related to their fall. A hero who sides whith her gains a rank up in STR, AGI and END, but takes two rank downs in LCK.

Demonic beauty(EX): a skill that represents Avenger as a She-devil, the horrifying monster know as a scorned woman. a kind of self-inflicted distortion similar to the innocent monster skill, it warps her personality and apparence.

noble phantasms

balmung karmesin: revengeful greatsword, felling of the dirty traitor (anti-unit: A+): the magical sword of her beloved, who became crimson after so much bloodshed. it has become tainted by Avenger's overflowing hate, feeding of it to generate mana then returning this mana to Avenger so she can generate more hate, becoming almost like a perpetual motion machine.
    because the conection is so strong, Avenger feels the sword like a part of herself. it pulses like a beating heart and hurts like a exposed injure.

Ildiko photom ray: Every hero meets their end, sword of the war demon (anti-hero: A+):
    the sword of her second husband, who become modified by her nature of "one who brings downfall to hero's". while she does not understand the weapons true nature, the sword understand Avenger's nature and changed to fit it.
    it is constantly generating dark crimson flames that incinarate anything they touch, it's wounds cannot be healed by any means and the fire cannot be put out even by Avenger herself. calling it will also seal balmung karmesin and any of its properties for the next twelve hours

lore: Avenger is the Alter version of kriemhild, the wife and bane of siegfried. this is the form that totaly embraces her hate, the wife of the king of the huns and a woman so terrible that she would burn a salon full of her own men to corner the objective of her revenge.

personality: Avenger sees herself as a demon and acts like one, she is merciless with foes and allies alike, she only works for herself and only cares about her own interests. however she has a weakness for honest people, and someone someone who is totaly honest with her may be able to found a trace of the woman she used to be, the princess who fell in love with a hero.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria