Page 33 of 367 FirstFirst ... 23283132333435384383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    For clarity I was going with the idea of someone who discovered more than retreaded known land. But someone who discovered new places. The past might be a bit abstract but if you make the case convincingly then maybe. But I was thinking on tangible things.
    Is this for people who discovered new places physically or just discovered something new in general? For instance, could someone like Themistocles who discovered a revolutionary new mode of warfare qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    someone who discovered more than retreaded known land.
    So does that mean archaeologists are out or not?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow your hearts lads

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    ^^^
    please do.

At the end it’ll be more for voters to judge than me - imo - if you want to make an argument for discovered the world of the past, I certainly won’t judge or refuse. It’s just the initial prompt I intended was more new land / places like Helena looking for Agartha or going to space and Columbus and the New World.

After that it is making a case for your choice. ^^;

Signature by fumato

It seems like the sheets will evolve in different approaches of "explorer" and "discovery".

I have at least 3 sheets in my mind and I can't choose which concept of those I will choose hmm... I guess I will wait the first two or three sheets to see what way people are going.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I got a good person for this
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Welp, I wish I had waited for this prompt before I posted James Clark Ross in the other thread.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Time to job real hard

Bonus creativity points if it’s not a Rider, though Rider is okay too.

Nah, I will go with the classic.

RIDER OF ARMADA

"There is no need to worry, you can visit anywhere you want as long you have me!"

Source: X

True Name: Ferdinand Magellan
    Origin/Region: Historical Facts/ Spain and Portugal
    Height/Weight: 167 cm/ 50kg
    Master: Gudao
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Sabre, lance, and musket

Parameter
    STR: D MGI: D
    AGI: C LUCK: E-A
    END: B NP: A

Personality and History:

"There is no need to worry!"

That single sentence can describe her entire character: a very bright and optimistic person. She will face hardship with a big smile and confidence on her face, she will go through disasters with faith in her heart. Perhaps it just mere luck, or perhaps because that optimism is why she can remain calm in a very unfavorable situation. Calling her a fearless fool is accurate, but calling her stupid is an act of stupidity by itself. Even though her foolishness sometimes shoot her in the feet, in a situation that means the death of her, her head still calculate the best outcome she can think of:

How do we fulfill this voyage?

Even as a Servant, that is the most important thing in her head.

Originally a viceroy of Portuguese that participate in various naval battles, she left her country to serve Spain after an incident with the authorities. She was sent by the future Holy Roman Emperor Charles V to realize Columbus's spice route. She thought that by choosing a new route, the Portuguese will be alright with her expeditions, but Portuguese rivalry with the Spanish caused her being attacked anyway. After various of assaults, she successfully evades death and reaches the Philippines. Due to her overconfidence of European superior technology, battle experiences, and lack of understanding of Maritime social structures caused her downfall in the hand of Lapu-Lapu. In the end, her optimism is her source of strength and failure.

However, she doesn't give up to make her expedition into a big success. As she was fatally stabbed by the warrior tribes, she holds them off so her crews can run away, return to their home and report their navigations. Francis Drake was credited to be the first person alive to successfully circumnavigate the world, but Magellan's expedition team already achieved the feat even though she died halfway on the voyage.

The Holy Grail: Gold cup? I prefer spices. Eh, You can exchange it for unlimited spices!? Wait, but if the spices become unlimited then its economic value will be lost...
    Likes: Challenges are fine, but going through calm seas like Mar Pacífico for once in a while is nice too.
    Dislikes: Being chased here and there, is kinda stressful isn't it?

Class Skill:
    Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance E
    Can not cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. Originally doesn't have any innate resistance at all, as she underestimated Lapu-Lapu enchanted weapon, she gains this skill at the utmost minimum.

Personal Skill:
    Voyager of The Storm A
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. Magellan is a very talented navigator to be able to navigate an entire armada through narrow straits, harsh storm and other sea plagues.

Equilibrium Fortune B
    It is a Skill to gain a higher advantage by disadvantaging oneself in other areas. It allows her to boost her parameter, skill and territorial advantage by 1 rank in exchange lowering other abilities by 1 rank. In case of her LUCK, this Skill activates unconsciously and unpredictably from E to A akin like a curse. Being unlucky to be falsely accused, but that misfortune caused her being able to expedite. She successfully evades the hunters sent by her former country, but that luck caused her to be killed at today's Philippines. Her life can be described as a roller coaster of luck.

Battle Continuation C
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents her mentality to never give up, consisting of her's strength of vitality in predicaments. Even if wounded by mortal wounds, Magellan can stay conscious for a few minutes and give the necessary order to her allies for what to do after her death.

Unyielding Will B
    A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Able to delay damage from physical and mental assaults, causing her to not feel pain for certain period of time. Her optimism towards the expeditions, even attacked by plagues and sickness, hunger and bandits, death and betrayal, will never waver.

NOBLE PHANTASMS:

Armada de Molucca
    The Impossible Voyages

Anti Army
    Rank B

A Noble Phantasm that can be activated using and summoning all 4 ship of Armada de Molucca: The Victoria, Trinidad, San Tiago, and Concepcion. While these ships are an asset of battle, they were no match for legendary ships like the Golden Hint or The Argo whos have a legend codified them as powerful battleships. They are, however, noted to be the first armada to circumnavigate the world, even though only 1 of them returning, even though the leader already long dead by that point. They are 3rd rate ships for battle, as their combined firpower is only comparable with D rank Anti Army NP, but they are the most trusted ships in regard to fulfilling their missions.

It is a Noble Phantasm similar to Gae Bolg, which will ensure one of the ships to deliver any chosen object until its destination, bending the law of distance as a result. If the armada is destroyed, one of the ships will survive; if the ship is wrecked beyond repairs, Magellan will survive using its wood pieces; if Magellan or her allies died, the object they carry will wander until it reaches its destination. Like Bellerophon, the ship itself is not the Noble Phantasm, but the act of 'sending object' that performed by the ship is. In a way, it is the most powerful Noble Phantasm that will guarantee its success once activated.

Join me, O adventurer! There is nothing to worry about, the time for us to dream as wide as we can have come! Lets those unbelievers who turn their face from us to be unseen, let those who have faith in us proud of their sons! The sea up ahead is waiting to be navigated, and the world beyond is waiting for our arrival! Now, Estrecho de Todos Los Santos, open the strait to the unknown!

Estrecho de Todos Los Santos
    Circumnavigation of The World

Anti Barrier
    Rank A

The true Noble Phantasm of the Armada that symbolizes Magellan's role as the one that opens the circumnavigation of the world. The Strait of Magellan was found by her and said to be impossible to be navigated. It was even named as Cape Famine, the sea of plague that perhaps the last stronghold of Mapuchian Gods until the day it conquered. Magellan's armada voyage safely from it is a symbol that the impossible can be done, somethings far phenomenal are up ahead, the world beyond that no one ever set foot before is possible to be visited. The lost of its unconquerable status mark the start of a new era, where other sailors inspired to took the same path as Magellan and carve their own name in history, kickstarting the race for world circumnavigation.

Its manifested as a wormhole-like Noble Phantasm that can be accessed as long Magellan activate and boarding Armada de Molucca. It allows one to enter or exit boundary that supposedly unable to be entered or exited, ignoring any kind of restrictive conditions like concepts or even time. A cave without entrance can suddenly be collapsed to open a path, a mountain range with no apparent way to be hiked can be explored, a Bounded Field or Reality Marble that conceptually unable to be set afoot at becomes penetrable, a secluded Singularity can be suddenly visited via independent Rayshift.

The two Noble Phantasm can be combined, removing law of distance and making connected wormhole in the air, as a result, allow the ships to gave an illusion of warping in lightspeed. Visually, Armada of ships warping together looks as glorious as the hyperwarp from a certain space war movie.

extra: Breaching Tokyo

Interactions

To Blackbeard: A Pirate, me? Circumnavigation of the seas was supposed to bring glory to our lands. Looking at you crazy outlaw sully the seas, I'm super worried now!

To Francis Drake: Y-you are just lucky! Without my log, you will never achieve those! And the Spanish Armada is better than the British, a single lost mean nothing! What? What did you say about my body!? LISTEN, JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT BIG BO- *dragged away by Columbus*

To Christopher Columbus: I was going 'KYAAAAAH!' when I heard Columbus-senpai is here too. 'How handsome he is when he was young?' so I thought, but then I see that old man and goes like 'THAT'S THE SAME OLD MAN I SAW AT THE COURT!'
    Sorry senpai, if you were 20 years younger, I probably fall in love with you!

She has an emotional attachment toward Columbus more than as a senior. She sees him as an aspiring man from the first time she met him in Portugal as a young girl, his little speech about dream and glory sparks the adventurer inside her. He shares a similar background with her, as both serve Spain while born in a different country.

To Tawara Touda: Unlimited rice?! Come with us, we will definitely love you! With your unlimited amount of rice, we can make fried rice, rice juice or even rice pudding without cares! Eh? You don't wanna? Please, *sniff* we don't wanna to drink our urine anymore...!!!

To Lapu-Lapu: He is here too, there is no need to worry, the past is the past. Now there is no more language and information barrier anymore, I can understood him. He fought for his conviction, I fought for mine, it is a battle between two honorable men. But, can you not murder the enemy in such brutal manner- Yes, that's exactly that, oh god no, stop, stop it! I get a horrible flashback!

Bond CE

'Daily' Log

Dear captain, how are you doing?

The expedition is doing fine, you don't need to worry

The Concepcion unable to voyage with us no more, but we can deal with that

The Rajah of Borneo were treating us well too, they gave us elephant and cannons for our returns

The Trinidad was split with us, we still not find any news from them, but she is our flagships, I bet she doing okay

55 of us are en route toward Spain, soon we will go home, even if famine comes, even if we starve, 19 of us will never give up

Because we are inside the Victoria, she will ensure our expedition will bring victory to the people

And we write our log every day too, so the information we have will be very detailed

That's why you don't need to worry

That's what you will tell us, right?

Tidbits

- Before: BUT DRAKE IN TM IS THE FIRST TO CIRCUMN- Look at Drake's tmwiki man, and yes, it has a reference so it is a reliable info.

- The theme of this character is persistence and mission fulfillment.

- She was created to be Drake's rival, her demeanor and body were designed to contrast yet mirror with Drake's. Even their eyes and hair share the same color.

- Maybe if there is a kouhai character for Columbus like her, he will show more of his good quality in FGO.

- The reason why she doesn't get Conquistador Skill is that she rarely employed Americans or Maritimes if not absolutely necessary.

- There is a 5th ship in the Armada, but it betrayed Magellan and go back to Spain halfway, hench its exclusion.

- I was under a big difficulty to choose between Estrecho de Todos Los Santos or Expedición de Magallanes for the 2nd NP's name, ultimately choose the first because it is more symbolic.

- In my version, the real-life Patagonian and the giant race Patagon is different.

- Why did you genderbent him? Why not?

- I am No.1 MagellanXLapu-Lapu shipper, this is not offensive, right?
    Last edited by Spartacus; April 15th, 2018 at 04:21 PM. Reason: adding EXTRA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    - I am No.1 MagellanXLapu-Lapu shipper, this is not offensive, right?
    heresy

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Why hello there my friend! It has been far too long since I last saw you. Come, gather round and grab a drink. I have so much to tell you."

Source: (X)

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Class(es): Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: North America (Historical Facts)

Height/Weight: Variable
    Dislikes: Not much really
    Talent: Invention, Infidelity
    Natural Enemy: Medb, Merlin, Sessyoin Kiara
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Servant, Riding
    Armament: Mystic codes and conceptual weapons

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: E
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. A famous modern figure, he possesses rather low resistance for his class.

Riding: C
    A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. Caster was never depicted atop a… conventional mount and had no legend regarding vehicles. Why he actually possesses this skill is best left unsaid.

Item Construction: B
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Lancer is capable of crafting minor Conceptual Weapons and highly sophisticated Mystic Codes with numerous complex functions

Personal Skills:

Founding Father (Wisdom): A+
    A skill possessed by those who founded the United States, with each one possessing a unique variant. Caster is capable of using any skill from American Heroic Spirits excluding those inherent to the body (such as Divinity) at proficiency of A~B Rank, he can only use a few at the same time – it allows for significantly enhanced combat prowess at close and long range. Even though as one of the last ‘Renaissance Men’ to give him a wide variety of skills, he primarily he uses the Shapeshift skill continually to maintain appearance to a more modern and ‘Cool’ visage that (he believes) will be popular with the ladies of the new age and vary it to the person he’s trying to woo. It doesn’t help that his true form is that of a wrinkly old and obese man.

Galvanism: A+
    A Skill that allows unrestricted conversion and accumulation of magical energy and bio-electricity. Like Phlogiston and Ether, the concept of Galvanism, which explains organic activity as a bio-electric process, falls under the domain of Alchemy. There exists a magical engine functioning within Lancer, descended from a secret lineage of powerful Magi and awoken when struck by lightning. Magical Energy is constantly produced within his body granting him a strong affinity to the Lightning element as well as changing his Origin to it as well. He is also able to convert formless attacks into electricity and recharge himself. In this case, one is able to infuse weapons and body with divine lightning from the Age of Gods with ability akin to Mana Burst… at least according to Lancer. He’s probably lying though, right?

Protection from Lightning: A
    The ability to counter electrical attacks due to exceptional means such as, either near instantaneous reflexes to evade or simply just natural damage resistance. Lancer's fame as the one who tamed lightning without getting hurt has granted him the use of this skill.

Noble Phantasms

And We Touch the Realm of Gods
    Lightning Conductor

Type: Anti-Mystery
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Targets: 50 People

The crystallisation of the feat of being struck by lightning and proving it to be nothing more than electricity – although still dangerous. To do so, Caster made a kite to conducted electricity from a thundercloud to charge a special jar that he had prepared. Thus Conducting Lightning was immortalised as a Noble Phantasm. The Noble Phantasm is a conceptual ability of bringing "Gods to mortal understanding" where Lancer generates a bounded field where magecraft and mystery is suppressed. All magecraft and interfering mystery will be reduced in effectiveness. A final note is that Noble Phantasms high in mystery such as Excalibur and God Hand will be interfered by Lightning Conductor and have a chance to outright fail depending on a LCK check from Lancer. Purely mechanical Noble Phantasms or with very little mystery such as God Force will be unaffected.

Due to being summoned in an ill-fitting class, this Noble Phantasm is reduced in effectiveness as opposing attacks are merely weakened and not nullified.

"You should have summoned me as a Caster no matter what if that was the ability you desired Master. Don't blame me."

Captured Lightning of the Gods
    Thunderbolt

Type: Anti-Mountain
    Range: 1~800
    Maximum Targets: 500

The crystallisation of the feat of being struck by lightning and capturing it, paving the way for mankind to wield what was once exclusive to the Gods themselves. Lightning then was an omen of disaster and capable of only destruction and has materialised as thus in this Noble Phantasm.

By reaching out to the sky and calling out the True Name, an oversized javelin made entirely of electricity approximately three meters in length is forged. Upon throwing the weapon releases a large lightning strike at the enemy. Requiring the power of lightning, the attack cannot be used at full power indoors, but still displays overwhelming power in such a state. Outside, lightning can be gathered to charge the weapon by raising it towards the sky, doubling its potential power.

Biography

Benjamin Franklin was a printer, author, scientist, musician, inventor, diplomat, self-styled ladies' man and revolutionary. Arguably one of the most famous Americans in history with his name known across the world.

Born in Boston on 17 January 1706. He attended school only briefly, and then helped his father, who was a candle and soap maker. He was apprenticed to his brother, a printer, and began writing anonymously for his brother's newspaper. Franklin and his brother quarrelled, and eventually ran away to Philadelphia, establishing himself as a printer. He bought the 'Pennsylvania Gazette', which he edited and which became one of the American colonies' major newspapers. He also wrote and published 'Poor Richard's Almanack', an astronomy journal.

By his 40’s, Franklin had made enough money to retire from business and concentrate on science and inventing. His inventions included the Franklin stove and the lightning rod. He demonstrated that lightning and electricity are identical with his famous kite experiment. Franklin also became more active in politics; becoming clerk of the Pennsylvania Assembly, a member of the Assembly, and deputy postmaster for the Colonies - reorganising the postal service to make it efficient and profitable.
    Later he moved to London where he was the colonial representative for Pennsylvania, Georgia, New Jersey and Massachusetts. His attempts to reconcile the British government with the colonies proved fruitless. On his return to America, the war of independence had already broken out and he threw himself into the struggle. In 1776, he helped to draft, and was then a signatory to, the Declaration of Independence. His illegitimate son William, royal governor of New Jersey between 1762 and 1776, remained loyal to Britain, causing a rift that lasted for the rest of Franklin's life. Later that year, Franklin and two others were appointed to represent America in France. Franklin negotiated the Franco-American Alliance which provided for military cooperation between the two countries against Britain and ensured significant French subsidies to America. In 1783, as American ambassador to France, Franklin signed the Treaty of Paris, ending the American War of Independence. He was extremely popular and well known in France, but in 1785 returned to America. He continued to be deeply involved in politics, helping to draft the Constitution.

He died a wealthy man, but also old, fat and diseased.

Character

A haughty yet charismatic man, he has a way with words that can make him charming to most people. Quite straightforward and yet lax, he’s quite easy to be around.

Self-Centred Reluctant Revolutionary

It is important to recognise that his greatest importance to himself is himself. He only ever acted in his own interests, severing his ties with his family when it suited him, cheating on his wife while in France many times without remorse. Although knowledgeable to the point of making him an excellent study partner and drinking buddy, one must remember that you are only a means to his end. A helpful ally he may be, though if he finds you tiresome or worthless he will sabotage your efforts or outright abandon you when he’s most needed, unless you’re a charming older woman as in that case you will want space from him.

It should be noted that around those who rile him, he can be egotistical and insufferable.

Magus!?

Being a great man of wisdom, one can therefore conclude that Franklin is also eligible for the Caster Class. There is not one thing strange about that. It is something obvious. In addition to printing, writing, science, music, inventing, diplomacy, and so forth, he also simply possessed the talent for magecraft. That said, he would try and be summoned in the Lancer class because it has more charming appeal, though he unfortunately needs to put in manual labour.

“Urgh, perhaps this was not the best idea after all. Perhaps I should have allowed myself to be summoned as a Caster as my Master originally desired, much less busy work… No, this was my Masters fault! They made the mistake of not summoning Washington. Ah, yet another victory for me.”

Interactions

Iskander/Heracles/Sakata Kintoki: “Ah, a child of the Thunder God, eh? As one who tamed the dreaded thunder for all mankind, I suppose it’s fair to say I am your superior in anything I set my mind too. Go on! I challenge you to any competition of your choosing and I shall defeat you as swift- Wait… did you say ‘Arm Wrestling’ my good sir?”

Nikola Tesla/Thomas Edison: “You’re like two brothers bickering over who is the best. You both need to face the facts you only saw the stars by standing on the shoulders of giants – my shoulders.”

Leonardo da Vinci/Francis Drake: “You are certainly more curvy and beautiful than the history books proclaimed. Come, let be buy you a drink. You may enjoy my company this fine evening.”

*It is important to note that da Vinci would school Frabklin and show that she’s superior in all his fields while Drake would deck him, steal his money and spend it all on booze.

George Washington: “Hello Mr. President. How may I help the Commander-in-Chief today? Would you like some Coffee? I know how you hate tea… Oh Strawberry flavoured Ice Cream? Excellent choice.”

*Due to Washington’s authority as the lead Founding Father, he is physically unable to disobey the man. Regardless of some of their disagreements the two work quite well together, even if their opinion of each other is neutral.

Bond 10 Craft Essence

Simply the Greatest

Nothing is impossible to be frank.

As the centuries pass, mystery constantly decreases as mankind further escapes the bondage that binds us to the shackles of reality. There are a few select people who are capable of succeeding in every field with minimal effort which is most admirable and a sign of an excellent human. There are also those who are only capable of a single skill, but etch themselves as the greatest in history, well until the next great genius comes along that is. However there a select few who are capable of both such feats.

We are the innovators, the greatest individuals of our time. The people whom are looked back on centuries later and think ‘all this is possible because of that one man’. That man is I, myself.

Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you.

Creators Notes:

• Tesla gave electricity to the world, Benny here showed it could be done in the first place and opened up whole new fields of study that others used for exploration. Technically it was him who “brought an existence that belonged only to beings from the Age of Gods down to Earth”.
    • I know that this is pushing the prompt to the extreme and very similar to Tesla but i wanted to and making him as a Caster was too straightforward.
    • The American Revolution was a turning point in history, but this isn’t a super serious sheet.
    • Given the opportunity; he would explore your mother. The sad thing is that this isn’t a joke, in France the dude caught basically every STD known to man and would give a speech as to why older women were better lovers.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Link broke - fixed it

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I want to know. I need to know! What lies beyond the north wind, what lies beyond the ice. What lies beyond the boundary of this world and Outside! And why it's always so cold."

Foreigner
    Pytheas of Massalia

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MAG: A
    LUCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain (EX):
    This skill represents a Foreigner who was not born on Earth, a being outside of reality and the known universe.

Insanity (C+): A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself. Due to the anecdotes of people doubting Foreigner’s achievements, considering him to be a fool and/or a liar, this skill the side effect of ‘doubt’, with his words carrying an aura of mistrust that shakes the souls of those who talk to him. His madness has been sublimed into curiosity, driving him to forever seek things unknown to him.

Divinity (D):
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Foreigner's divine nature does not come from his bloodline, but because his powers are derived from a contact with an eldritch being.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Storm (B): The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. Foreigner is a skilled sailor who managed to safely navigate notoriously dangerous seas and return home without incident.

Midnight Sun (D):
    A phenomenon present in the Earth’s polar regions, where, due to the planet’s axial tilt, the sun always stays above the horizon in summer and below it in winter, creating a perpetual day and night respectively. A simple support skill that means that, no matter the time of day, around Foreigner’s presence checks are made as if the sun is constantly present. Thus Servants who only have skills or abilities active at night, such as Caligula or Jack the Ripper, are at a slight disadvantage.

Prana Burst – Ice (A):
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. In this case, the expelled mana has a freezing effect, being aligned with the ice element. Foreigner’s body has become a gate to the cold beyond, and as such radiates a cold aura, and any weapon he grasps becomes coated in permafrost. He also possesses a dragon-like cold breath attack, breathing out freezing pale blue flames.

Noble Phantasm

"Rise, Yikilth! Answer the summon of your Master! Let the north wind fill your sails, let Callisto be your guide! Turn them to ice with your frigid breath! Fall into the abyss beyond this world!"

Yikilth Hyperborea
    Citadel of the Arctic Sea

Anti-Army (A): The mighty iceberg that serves as the flagship of the outer god Rlim Shaikorth that has been gifted to Pytheas under the Foreigner class. Rather than leave it as a simple berg, he has transformed it into a gargantuan floating warship made of clear, glittering ice. It comes equipped with cannons that fire massive snowballs, and the main gun, concealed beneath the prow, fires a bright blue beam that leaves enemy vessels frozen solid. The ice produced by this ability has passed into this world through the gate of Foreigner’s body, and cannot be melted, so fire and the like are simply not an issue. It has the power to erode life, and simply touching it can cause one’s health to sap away. Thus for beings other than Pytheas and his otherworldy crew, simply boarding the ship is dangerous, though his Master has a degree of protection due to their link with Foreigner. Though it is a ship, Yikilth can fly through the air, and if all else fails, Foreigner will likely use it to ram the enemy, in the grand tradition of naval battles.

Lore
    Foreigner is Pytheas of Massalia, a Greek sailor and explorer who was famed for his exploration to northwest Europe. He circumnavigated and visited a considerable part of Great Britain. He is the first person on record to describe the Midnight Sun. The theoretical existence of a Frigid Zone, and temperate zones where the nights are very short in summer and the sun does not set at the summer solstice, was already known. Similarly, reports of a country of perpetual snow and darkness (the country of the Hyperboreans) had reached the Mediterranean some centuries before. Pytheas is the first known scientific visitor and reporter of the Arctic, polar ice, and the Germanic tribes. He introduced the idea of distant Thule to the geographic imagination, and his account of the tides is the earliest known to suggest the moon as their cause.

Dislikes: Doubters
    Natural talents: Languages
    Natural enemy: Strabo

The truth behind Pytheas’s voyages, and the reason for his icy abilities, is somewhat more alarming. Venturing into the depths of the Arctic, into regions that even the locals dared not tread, he stumbled upon one of the distortions created by the Silver Key, and was so possessed by Rlim Shaikorth, one of the outer gods seeking entry into the human world. Having consumed the madness of encountering such an otherworldly beast and replacing it with curiosity, it should come as no surprise that curiosity is his defining character trait, and he is constantly asking questions and seeking new information. His wish for the grail is for a ship that can sail the stars, allowing him to explore beyond the limits of the world.

"Do you think it's strange? That a Foreigner, the embodiment of something completely unknowable, would dedicate his life into exploring the unknown? But with this power, I can keep searching forever. To find what lies beyond the horizon."
    Last edited by asterism42; February 2nd, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

At some point I was thinking on doing Pytheas and I am glad I didn't choose him because I would never be able to do a sheet that good for him.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    At some point I was thinking on doing Pytheas and I am glad I didn't choose him because I would never be able to do a sheet that good for him.
    Really? Because I just see the beginning of a worrisome pattern.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1 proper day in and there are already 3 entrees. Nice. This'll be a popular one.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    It's still 3 week deadline, 2 entries per person, right?

Class: Assassin
    “I have discovered a way to turn any battlefield into Hell on Earth. It is best that you flee before you too discover this horrific scientific breakthrough.”

Alternate Class: Caster

Identity: Fritz Haber
    Alternate Names: The Father of Chemical Warfare, The Monster Who Fed the World, He Who Had Found A Way To Take Away Life the Same Way He Had Given It
    Alignment: Neutral
    Origin: Germany

Parameters:
    Strength- D
    Agility- D
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Height: 5' 4"
    Weight: 190 lbs.
    Dislikes: Failure
    Talent: Researching chemicals
    Natural Enemy: Hitler who used his discovery against his fellow jews
    Attribute: human
    Armament: A WWI era german pistol.
    Catalyst: a WWI era gas mask or a copy of his journal

Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (D)- Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. Assassin can at best hide his status as a heroic spirit though when he is in an area affected by his noble phantasm then the rank of this skill changes to EX.

Personal Skills:

Conceptual Improvement (C)- The special right and unfair advantage of improving any tool, from any given time or place. A bow becomes stronger, a sword becomes sharper, an axe becomes heavier, etc. Assassin is capable of improving weapons by allowing the weapons to cause the same effects on those wounded by the weapon as if they were also suffering from a chlorine gas attack. Should it already be a chemical weapon that Assassin is improving then the weapon's effects increase tenfold and become deadlier than it normally should be.

Single-Mindedness (C)- The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. When he was alive, Assassin had but two thoughts that occupied his mind at almost all times: "How can I improve this gas I discovered," and "How can I better my beloved Germany?" This focus on improvement and sacrifice for Germany reached a point that when his wife committed suicide, he went to the front lines to direct gas attacks instead of spending some time mourning for his lost love.

Item Construction (False) (B)- a Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude. Assassin is not a magus but is capable capable of using tools and research equipment as well as limited leakage of his noble phantasm to construct containers or explosives that would unleash his dangerous creations as he desires.
    Noble Phantasm(s)

2nd Battle of Ypres
    Man's Most Horrifying Discovery (A, Anti-Army with maximum target of approximately 6000 people)

This noble phantasm is the crystallization of the horrific usage of chemical warfare in World War I as well as the fact that Assassin was the man who discovered the means for which chemicals could be used as weapons in war. 170 metric tons of chemical gas fall from the sky like artillery shells in an area of Assassin's choosing and floods the area with a mixture of chlorine gas, phosgene gas, and mustard gas that is potent enough to kill off servants and phantasmal beasts.

The fog of gas created by this noble phantasm allows Assassin to hide himself if he is close enough to the point that his Presence Concealment skill reaches the EX rank as if his body became one with the gas cloud. The gas cloud lasts for six hours and during that time Assassin is unable to bombard another location with his gases until the gas from the previous bombardment had dissipated. This gas is noxious enough to harm, if not outright kill, servants and phantasmal beasts and unlike the regular form of these gas this noble phantasm is capable of destroying most forms of protection as well as corroding away at weapons of wielders that fail a luck check.

A side effect that Assassin does not like about his noble phantasm is that any weapon that survives exposure to the mixed gas has the poison permanently imbued the weapon so that any injury caused by it inflicts the effect of those gases upon the victim. This side effect comes from the fact that the Allied forces went on to use chemical weapons of their own after surviving Assassin's initial gas attack against them.
    Lore/Personality/Appearance
    Lore:

Fritz Haber was born in Prussia in 1868 and would grow up to become one of the most infamous chemical researchers of the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century. Fritz had a love of science and his country of Germany that would eventually result in him dedicating his life to doing what he considered was in the best interest of his home country.

Before Fritz became known for the discovery that would ascend his immortal soul to the throne of heroes, Germany was facing a food crisis in the form of being unable to produce enough food for the 30 million citizens despite having everything needed to produce enough food. The German people were unable to utilize the nitrogen in the air as no one had been able to separate Nitrogen bonds yet. Haber would eventually discover the means to separate these bonds and produce ammonia and liquid fertilizer. Haber revealed his discovery in 1909 which not only saved the people of Germany but also fulfilled his dream of serving his country in such a way that people would praise him for his brilliance.

"The process that saved our people can be reversed to save our people once more by destroying those that threaten our fellow Germans."

When World War I broke out, Fritz's sense of patriotism took hold and he wrote a letter to German military high command explaining how the process that created liquid fertilizer could be reversed to produce explosives and gases that would prove useful against those that opposed Germany. German high command decided to trust the man that used chemistry to save their citizens and placed Haber in the position of Captain and the head of the Chemistry Section in the Ministry of War where he discovered the mixture of ammonia and chlorine produces an asphyxiating gas that was needed to counter the superior numbers of the Allied forces.

"During peacetime, a scientist belongs to the world, but during war time, he belongs to his country."

It was in the spring of 1915, at the 2nd battle of Ypres, that Haber would oversee the first major usage of chemical weapons on the battlefield alongside Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg. This first usage resulted in approximately 170 tons of chlorine gas being dropped on the allied lines killing off over six thousands allied soldiers in minutes as the asphyxiating cloud of death consumed the French and British trenches and killing all who were unfortunate enough to be unable to escape. Haber's wife committed suicide after being unable to convince her husband to stop the usage of science for war but he ignored her and felt haunted by her death despite continuing to direct gas attacks throughout the rest of the war. By 1917 Fritz Haber was crucial in the development of not only phosgene gas but also the perfection of mustard gas for usage on the battlefield.

By noon of November 11th of 1918, over 100,000 people were dead as a result of Haber's creation of chemical warfare with a million more wounded by the Haber's gas attacks. Fritz Haber, like most German scientists, was distraught at the humiliation of his fatherland so he tried to find a way to extract gold particles from the ocean to help his home repay the debts but after five years nothing came from the research. Haber was but only one of a few Jews allowed to keep a civil service position in Hitler's Germany but the fact that Haber's faithful employees, around 75 percent were jewish, were unable to continue working infuriated the chemist to the point he left he beloved Germany behind.

Unable to find a new home as he was shunned for his horrific actions, Haber continued to travel around Europe like a nomad until he died of heart failure in a hotel in Switzerland in 1934. A man who found one of mankind's worst discoveries in an effort to help his fatherland at any cost would end up abandoning the only home he knew and dying as a disgraced and lonely old man

Personality:

Haber acts like a stereotypical scientist in a constant pursuit of discovery as well as attempting to find any way possible to help his country. Fritz was extremely dutiful and patriotic to his fatherland and thought that nothing would stand in his way to helping get his home that much closer to acquiring victory over the allies. Concerning his constant pursuit of knowledge, Fritz had this one philosophy that he felt was shared by his fellow scientist around the world: "We only want one limit, the limit of our own ability."

While other scientists and discovery makers might appear in the Caster class instead of the Assassin class, Haber feels that the deadliness of his discovery and how the gas attacks would come from out of sight makes him fit in his current class. Haber's creation would go and poison battlefields in clouds the victims can't see through and isn't poison and striking when your foes can't see tools of an assassin? Haber does believe that had he known Germany was going to lose the war and had listened to his wife by staying as a peaceful scientist then he would probably be fit for the Caster class though for now he has resigned himself to stay in the Assassin class.

Author's Notes:
    Decided to go the scientific discovery path with this sheet though I wonder if it even qualifies for the "Discovery" qualification considering he discovered: liquid fertilizer (reason the world is currently around 7 billion people and won a nobel prize), chlorine gas, chemical warfare, phosgene gas, mustard gas, cyanide gas, and attempted to discover how to collect gold from particles in the ocean. So would his "discoveries" allow him to qualify?
    Last edited by Bylackbre; February 2nd, 2018 at 03:38 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    It's still 3 week deadline, 2 entries per person, right?
    Yep.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Are Phantoms okay?

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure it's okay

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

True Name: David Livingstone
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man
    Place of Origin: Britain

STR: D
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MAG: E
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: E
    His parameters and sanity are left untouched by this skill. It appears that Dr. Livingstone naturally has a mentality that makes mutual understanding difficult.

Personal Skills:
    Medical Techniques: D
    Although he was a medical missionary, Dr. Livingstone was much more focused on the "missionary" part of his job, resulting in the low rank of this skill.

Protection of the Faith: B
    Absoluteness of the body and mind born from a strong faith. It was from his strong religious zeal that his evangelism and abolitionism were born, and from those two came his decision to explore the Dark Continent.

Unyielding Will: EX
    Possession of an iron will that reduces physical and mental damage. Once he decided to do everything he could to put a definitive end to slave trade, David Livingstone never once considered giving up. Even as he failed to convert the Africans, even as he lost his funding, even as his companions died or abandoned him, even as diseases wracked his body - he simply kept going forward.

Noble Phantasm
    Victoria Falls
    Thunder at the End of the World
    - Anti-Army, Rank A

The crystallization of Dr. Livingstone's greatest achievement: the discovery of the world's largest waterfall, referred to by natives as "The Smoke that Thunders", and named by him in honor of his queen. A Reality Marble built upon his long and arduous journey through Africa, that encapsulated the moment he remembers most fondly.

Upon activation, all those nearby are immediately transported to a replica of the Zambezi River Livingstone saw with his own eyes back in 1855. While he and his allies are able to safely admire their surrounding from the island that now bears his name, enemies will be assaulted by the furious waters endlessly falling from above and rushing forward, requiring a successful STR check to avoid being dragged away and left incapable of taking offensive actions.

Lore & Personality
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes:
    "Paganism, Prejudice and... uh... Primitiveness?"
    Talent:
    Friendly negotiation
    Natural enemy:
    Christopher Columbus

A Scottish explorer and missionary from the 19th Century, and one of the most famous and beloved heroes of Victorian England.

David Livingstone was born in a poor but fiercely devout family, and learned about persistance and endurance at a young age, working 12-hour shifts at the local cotton mill to help with expenses. Even with such an exhausting job he nonetheless found the time to read books, both religious and scientific, and entered medical school in order to become a missionary, later joining the London Missionary Society. Though he originally planned to work on China, the First Opium War made this impossible; instead he went to Africa, influenced by abolitionist arguments and by a fellow missionary.

Livingstone believed that slavery could be eliminated "civilizing" the Africans, by converting them to Christianity and opening proper trade routes across the continent, which would eventually make them equal in the eyes of Europeans. Thus, he set out to explore Africa, spreading the word of God wherever he went. Though he became popular among the African chieftains, his two major expeditions - the Zambezi river expedition and the search for the source of the Nile - were terrible failures, mostly due to his own ineptitude as a leader. In the end, Livingstone died in an African village without accomplishing any of his grand objectives, accompanied only by two loyal attendants, Chuma and Susi, who carried his body and journal for over 1000 miles to a coastal town, so that they could be returned to England.

Even if he himself failed, Livingstone's story still served as inspiration for many abolitionists, explorers and missionaries that came afterwards.

Though his manners and attitude are what could be expected from a perfect Victorian gentleman, his inhuman determination and stubbornness make him very difficult to deal with. He will accept to cooperate with his Master as equals, but criticism will not be tolerated, and attempts and disuassion will likely have to be accompanied by a Command Spell (or the threat of one, at least). While he is a pacifist, he is also well aware that the Grail cannot be won without spilling blood.

Livingstone's wish is a second chance for himself, and for Africa. He believies that with everything he knows now, he would be able to avoid any mistakes, and a second attempt at "civilizing the Dark Continent" would be successful, finally bringing to reality his ideal of colonization.

Character Relations
    Spoiler:
    Christopher Columbus/Francis Drake
    "Great explorers of the sea, you say? No, those two are more like great sea monsters, that grew fat on the lives of countless men. Kraken and Leviathan."

Spartacus
    "Although his heart is in the right place, his mind seems to have disappeared somewhere among those muscles... Civilization cannot withstand endless rebellion."

David
    "Just like Sechele... It appears that the Lord has given me a second chance! First lesson: ONE WIFE, AND ONE WIFE ONLY."

Amakusa Shirou
    "Seeing how far God's word has reached, brings joy to my heart! ... Eh? Rebellion? D-decapitation?!?"

Bond 10 CE
    Spoiler:
    The Source of the Nile

It was never about discovering it, you know?

I mean, sure, it would be great to be the one to find out where the greatest of all rivers is born. But, in the end, I didn't really care about whose picture would be on all newspapers, or whose name would be on the History books.

The fame, the prestige, the spotlight. I just wanted them so that I would be heard. So that I could denounce the great evil that plagued the people of Africa.

In the end, I guess that it was like a Holy Grail to me. The device that would grant my wish.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; February 2nd, 2018 at 07:25 PM.