Page 40 of 367 FirstFirst ... 30353839404142455090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Can be a folk story monster? Like a mule without head?
    Follow your heart

Aw yes, holding back and waiting for contests finally pays off.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OK, I have an idea

donno if its any good though
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Does animals include things like mythical monsters (Phantasmal Species in other words)?

Or would that be contrary to the intent?

I think I have a good idea, but might as well double check before I make a total fool of myself.

Does animals mean strictly just that, or can it be someone with a very big connection to animals? For example, someone who was turned into an animal as a large part of their story, or someone who fame came from animals despite not being one themselves.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Follow your heart, lad.

Class: Assassin

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (A): Hides one's presence as a Servant to the point where Assassin can disappear completely and become
    undetectable. It becomes much less effective when preparing to attack, however. Their silent flight and dark plumage compliment
    the raven's reputation for being ever-present scavengers of the battlefield.

Personal Skills

Bloodsucking (C+): The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish health and strength, whether it be physical or magical.
    This skill is vital to the use of Assassin's Noble Phantasm and is also representative of their nature as a carrion feeder.

Bringer of Misfortune (A+): The raven has long been considered a bird of ill omen, a harbinger of misfortune, bloodshed
    and death. This skill inflicts a mental interference effect that causes those who perceive Assassin to suffer a rank-down to

LCK, and increases Assassin's critical damage. If the opponent uses a supernatural means of perceiving Assassin, such as
    clairvoyance or great analysis, the LCK penalty is doubled.

Discorporation (B): A simple escape tactic where Assassin discorporates their humanoid body into several illusory ravens
    and reverts back some distance away, both regaining the advantage of stealth and healing some small amount of damage.

Noble Phantasm

King's Blood Metamorphosis~Raven of the Slain (B, Support)

A form of absorption that forms the basis of Assassin's legend. Simply put, Assassin must feed on the blood of a Heroic Spirit
    or fly through their magical energy as a Servant dies. Already somewhat intelligent, Assassin's form as a raven is empowered
    by this consumption gain the slain Servant's abilities, albeit with an avian or animalistic bent. Assassin gains a humanoid
    body and gains a degree of the skills, parameters and even Noble Phantasms of the absorbed Servant, as well as intelligence
    and general appearance. The efficiency of this mimicry depends on two factors: the target's age and their royal status, or
    lack thereof. Assassin gains the strongest boosts when they absorb the blood of a child or a king, to the point where the
    mimicry will be nearly perfect, as opposed to other Servants, where the quality will be ten to twenty percent, at best.
    Assassin can feed on multiple Servants over the course of the War, gaining a suite of powers to wield.

Background
    In Danish folklore, a Valravn (“raven of the slain”) is a supernatural raven, appearing in traditional folksongs and tales.
    According to the tales, when a king or chieftain was killed in battle, forgotten and unburied, ravens would come and eat his
    remains and become Valravn. The raven that ate the king’s heart would gain human knowledge and form, capable of performing
    malicious acts, gaining superhuman powers and was seen as a terrible animal. In other accounts, a Valravn is described as a
    restless soul in search of redemption, and can only free itself from its animal limitations by consuming the heart of a child;
    doing so would transform the raven into a knight.

The Servant before you is merely a large raven, but after feeding upon a Servant who is reputed to be royalty or a child, the
    raven transforms into a hybrid humanoid form, taking on the appearance, personality and gender of the Servant they fed on. The
    type of Servant fed on influences Assassin's general alignment; feeding on adults and kings will produce a more Chaotic Evil
    Assassin, while more children will push them towards Lawful Good. However, kings generally have more power and skills at their
    disposal, so an efficient strategy would be to go after them and keep Assassin's darker impulses in check with Command Seals.

Alternate FC (aka Worst Case Scenario)
    Last edited by Funderfullness; April 9th, 2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: why does the formatting hate me
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Like lightning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Aw yes, holding back and waiting for contests finally pays off.
    Excellent

Blog Entries
    That was fast
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

wait is this starting?
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    wait is this starting?
    Once the announcement is made its pretty much open.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    PREHISTORIC WONDER ASSASSIN

This is the true reward of your adventure, drop your pen, drop your sword, and behold! Why not we sit down, and just enjoy them the same way you try proving their existence?

Source X

True Name: Cryptid
    Origin: Various claim of sightings
    Height/Weight: ??? m/ ??? ton
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Beast, Dragon, etc (various)

Parameter:
    STR: N/A MAN: N/A
    END: N/A LUCK: A
    AGI: A++ NP: D

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment EX

Can't be detected in any way, but a small faint of their presence can be felt on every individual nearby, regardless their ability to detect something.
    cryptozoologist
    Those who search
    will see a glimpse them,
    modern science
    those who deny
    will never see them. And for
    cryptids
    the party
    that doesn't want either, will simply vanish at the right time.

Personal Skills:
    Shapeshift A

Appearance varies based on individual beliefs of their hidden value. they might look like a sauropod, giant mammal, humanoid or even barely pass as an animal. But one thing still the same, these animals supposed to be extinct.

Environmental Filter A

Even if one met them, there is something that obscures them to be profiled. Sometimes the surrounding natures, sometimes a very thick mist, a very convenient dazzling ray, etc; wherever they are, there are something that protects them from human sight.

Noble Phantasm and True Nature

Cryptid
    A Fantastic Fable for Those Who Beliefs

Rank D
    Anti World

At its core, cryptozoic creatures are superstitious existences. They were formed from modern men's desires of excitement, desires for something fantastical in an era where nearly everything on Earth has been unraveled.

At its core, cryptozoic creatures are existences who chose eternal solitude. They were codified by their nature to survive in the non-habitat environment, contact with the current residents will only cause them harm in a long run.

That is why, even as a Servant, it is not a being that willing to hurt humans. Because once they do so, they will leave a definite trace of their existence, therefore, no longer cryptids.

No, it can also be said that it can't make any physical contact with existing creature because of their nature as superstitious existences.

Men's eternal quests for fantastic beasts, and prehistoric animal's eternal struggle for survival; once met, resulting in an event that will satisfy both parties: A fantastic sight of creatures that once walked the Earth, gazing them in awe, then immediately vanishes. Taking photograph, recording a video, sketching accurate appearances is only will waste a second of precious time on watching true wonders. As if, the world itself shut down for few seconds because of their majestic presences, appreciating the long-lost beauty of God's arts.

A stunning sight. That is the true nature of this Noble Phantasm.

The true nature of the Servant Cryptid.

BOND CE

Proofs of Existence

Bounila
    Local villagers have reportedly sighted it, claiming that the creature has majestic green algae on the exposed part of its body when coming up to the surface of the water. Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu is a creature that constantly submerged in the waters, knowing how does its feet look like is almost impossible.

1934 report
    An old man had specially come to see me, as I was told that he showed interest in Nguma-monone. The old man narrated that in about 1890 he was fishing in the Kibi stream (Bakala district), and saw the Badigui eating from a tree, called "roro". He described the neck to be "as thick as a man's thigh", and the underneath of the neck was lighter colored. He could not see the full body, only about 8 meters of the neck. He also said, "it does not frequent places where you find hippos, for it kills them". In 1945, I incidentally spotted its tracks near Ndélé, I wish I can share my experience with him like the way he did to me.

Ishtar Gate
    German archaeologist Robert Koldewey, who discovered the Ishtar Gate in 1902, seriously considered the notion that the sirrush was a portrayal of a real animal. He argued that its depiction in Babylonian art was consistent over many centuries, while those of mythological creatures changed, sometimes drastically, over the years. He also noted that the sirrush is shown on the Ishtar Gate alongside real animals, the lion and the rimi (aurochs), leading him to speculate the sirrush was a creature the Babylonians were familiar with. The creature's distinctly feline front paws seemed incongruous and gave Koldewey some doubt. However, In 1918 he proposed that Iguanodon was the closest match to the sirrush (Sjögren, 1980).

---

Creator Notes

"I thought you like long things, SpaP?", Well, not really. What I actually liked is a sheet give all the necessary information as possible, meaning no need for prior knowledge to their True Name to be fully enjoyed at, it just that long sheets usually serve the purpose. Heck, I even criticize someone for being too long on their sheet that I just quit and straight up reading the NP.

There is no personality section, heck there is no profile section. So, here's the thing, I feel like, because the theme is animal, I want this one being animalistic as possible. I feel like, giving them a human quality will degrade them into: a human inside an animal body, just like those overused fantasy sapient animal tribes and mythos animals; and I don't want that. Then, the idea is something like a mirage, and no mirage talks or grunts. Hence no personality section. As the reason why there is no profile section, I feel like that all the Skill and NP (especially NP) REALLY-REALLY serve the same purpose with a separate profile, so giving one will be redundant.

Also, this one is created in my ideal image of Strange Fake's Fake Servants, especially Pale Rider. So, I want it to be like, "wait, this is an Assassin? Or, wait, this is a SERVANT?" kind of sentiment.
    Last edited by Spartacus; April 7th, 2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Once the announcement is made its pretty much open.
    i dont even know the theme xD

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    i dont even know the theme xD
    For your convenience
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Ok. Our winners, Bloble and JetKinen, have chosen the following prompt: Animals.

Definitely a lot of places you could take this one, but whatever you do, do it before the morning of Monday, April 23rd, as that's when our voting period begins.

Just for reference, this animal theme. Does it cover mythical animals or creatures? This is a bit broad on my understanding

Follow your heart.

Or just read the last several posts and make a deduction.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Berserker Archaeopteryx
    The King of Birds

source

Height: Variable.
    Weight: Variable.
    Dislikes: Reptiles, urban areas.
    Attribute: Earth.
    Place of Origin: Germany.
    Catalyst: One of its many fossilized specimens.

Parameters:
    STR
    ◙◙◙◙◙ A
    END ◙◙◙ B
    AGI ◙◙◙◙◙ A
    MGI ◙◙ D
    LUC ◙◙ C
    NP ◙◙◙◙◙ EX

Berserker's true name is Urvögel; or Archaeopteryx, the most primitive bird. Originally described through a single fossilized feather discovered by Hermann von Meyer in 1861, with the first skeleton—the London Specimen—being unearthed on that same year and the most complete specimen—the Berlin Specimen—being in discovered in 1875 by a farmer.
    When first summoned, her Master would probably describe them as a raptor-looking, feathered black dinosaur the size of a raven; with flight feathers on all four members and a rigid tail with a feather fan at the end, however the summoner may be surprised as Berserker immediately grows to more than ten times that size, changing color as it pleases.
    This is the animal that provided what paleontologists needed to find where exactly avian dinosaurs came from, though many actually don't consider it to be the ancestor of modern birds, but rather a relative of the yet-to-be-discovered true ancestor; some even go beyond that, stating that this dinosaur doesn't even belong to Avialae at all.
    Regardless, Archaeopteryx is still considered to be the most ancient bird known, and his fame as the origin of all birds will never leave the public's mindset.

Personality, Lore and Wish

Calling her a fusion-type Servant who acquired the abilities of many Phantoms is not entirely accurate, but it's an easy way to describe Berserker's situation.
    Berserker is not a specific animal that achieved great deeds—and the being summoned will most likely be just the Archaeopteryx whose fossil was utilized as a catalyst—, but rather Urvögel's species itself is the concept that embodies this Heroic Spirit: a primordial ancestor to birds, the origin point of many legendary beings.
    The best description for this Servant is a Biological Pseudo-Throne of Heroes. She is the base of the evolutionary line that leads to all birds, and if that's the case, then it's also accurate to say they all came from her. Her Primordial Genomes are home to copies of the spirits of any and all birds or birdlike creatures, and Berserker can manifest their many characteristics on her own body, even certain humanoid beings are included, though making her own body too different from birds to the point of looking humanoid can severely hinder her abilities.
    This Urvögel specifically is a female and relatively docile, she will obey the Master and fight for him as long as they provide her with plenty of food, comfort, and pampering. She hates urban environments, so her Master may need to find an area full of greenery to set up their base if they don't want to deal with a very grumpy mutant dinosaur.
    She seems to consider the birds stored on her Primordial Genomes her own children, maybe that's her inherent motherly instincts or maybe that's just her personality, regardless, her wish is to manifest them all upon this world once again.

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement D-.
    This is the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker. At this rank STR and END are ranked up, but in exchange language ability is simple and continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time is difficult.
    Even though Urvögel was originally a regular animal, there are many examples of intelligent birds or birdlike races in myth and legend, and thus she possesses intelligence as well. At this rank the skill doesn't really repress Berserker's mental capabilities since that's more-or-less how smart she is to begin with, however, the enhancement can become unstable in the event Berserker tries to assume more humanoid forms.

Independent Action A.
    This is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master, at this rank it's possible to exist and take action even without them. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.
    A skill birds have by nature, they are animals designed to be free—to soar the skies with nothing biding them. It's an absolutely necessary skill for Urvögel to properly function as a Servant.

Personal Skills

Divinity B.
    This skill is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises.
    Horus, Ra, the Holy Spirit, Garuda… Worshipping divine birds is a common occurrence through the ages, and that alone would grant Urvögel this skill, however due to how closely her concept ties to Garuda—the primordial bird and progenitor of all others—, she acquires a level of divinity comparable to the bunrei of a Divine Spirit.

Biological Pseudo-Throne of Heroes
    Primordial Genome
    (Avian) EX.

Much like Self-Modification, this is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others, but specifically of existences that are descendent from the user. Avian creatures in this case.
    Berserker can change her form, borrowing specific characteristics from any bird or birdlike creature at will. All birds came from Archaeopteryx; therefore, all their abilities and characteristics must have come from the primordial bird as well.
    As a Servant she can only bear to manifest two skills simultaneously, and any skills acquired will receive two rank-downs: since evolution, despite its randomness, is a process that leads to improvement, Urvögel's abilities must be inferior to her descendant's.

Some relevant abilities Berserker can acquire through reverse inheritance are: Battle Continuation B, Alluring Nightingale C, Monstrous Strength D, Mana Burst (Lightning) C, Mystic Eyes of Petrification E, Charisma C+, Disengage D, Familiars (Birds) E, Miracle C, etc.

Additionally, this Skill grants her some authority over other birds. They must obey her like little children obey their mother, which means they can sometimes go against her orders and throw tantrums, but they'll end up obeying her regardless in the end.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Ursprüngliches Vogel Königreich
    The Feathered Holy Grail
    Type: Summoning

"Come out children! Come! Live! Win!"

Primordial Bird Kingdom. Urvögel herself.
    Whereas the Primordial Genome skill is the permanently-active effect of it, this is the full activation of her nature as a Biological Pseudo-Throne of Heroes. Urvögel can summon forth Shadow Servants of the Phantoms and other spirits stored within her Primordial Genomes. These Shadow Servants share her class and need to be sustained by her Master's magical energy, they don't have access to Noble Phantasms and have low parameters, but can make full use of their Skills. The magical energy consumption differs for each Shadow Servant, but an average magus should be able to sustain at least two average Shadow Servants with no issues.
    Urvögel also gains a single Command Spell after activating this Noble Phantasm for the first time, her CS is not as powerful as a regular one, it is just a clump of magical energy rather than a strong curse, but can regenerate itself 60 hours after being spent.
    Basically, Urvögel is a Servant that reflects the capability of the Master: with an average Master she's just a very versatile Berserker, but with an exceptional one she can become a real threat, a constantly changing Servant accompanied by a small army of shadow birds—she can go from a mid-level random encounter to a dungeon's final boss.

Bond Craft Essence

Extinction

(an empty nest)

Extinction, the absolute extermination of a species, a fate she already went through.

For her it means something else.
    The end of her children: that's the only extinction that scares Urvögel.

"Then, so that all of them may live forevermore,
    Let me bring some of their older siblings back."

Relationships

Nikola Tesla.
    Son-in-law...?

Robin Hood.
    Finally. Babysitter.

Sasaki Kojirou.
    You fiend! I'll... End you!

Semiramis.
    My cute. Daughter.
    Last edited by pinetree; January 8th, 2020 at 12:20 AM. Reason: minor editing stuff

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance:

By omer88 on DeviantART

Identity:
    Saber is a Servant who lacks a true name, being an amalgamation of all the nameless and forgotten samurai who fought for the Taira clan in the battle of Dan-No-Ura. The name he takes upon summoning, Heikegani, is simply the title for the species of crab thought to carry the spirits of those fallen samurai in Japanese folklore.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength- B
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C++
    Mana- C
    Luck- E
    NP- B

Equipment:
    A sword that once shone with divine authority, now covered in rust and barnacles.

Personality
    Stoical and taciturn. Saber rarely speaks or shows emotion, regarding himself as a sword whose only purpose is to serve his
    Emperor
    Master
    . As a samurai Saber follows the Bushido code of honor, acting justly and protecting the innocent. However, if his Master orders him to commit evil acts, Saber will reluctantly disregard his vows and obey. After all, it is not the place of a sword to ask questions.

Saber is burdened by a deep guilt over his failure to save the emperor he pledged his blade to in life. His wish on the Holy Grail would be to change the outcome of the Battle of Dan-No-Ura so the Taira forces won instead, allowing his emperor to survive and hopefully live the full and prosperous life that he was denied in history.

Dislikes: the Minamoto clan, himself for being unable to protect his emperor
    Talent: all the skills needed for a samurai, crab-walking?
    Natural Enemy: Minamoto No Yoshitsune

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Born when the Age of Gods was already in decline and never facing Magecraft in life, Saber's rank in this Skill is the bare minimum furnished by his Class Container.

Riding- B+
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, most mundane mounts can be ridden at a high degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. As a samurai, Saber would be expected to be familiar with riding horses into battle. For some reason, the rank increases when attempting to ride certain forms of sea-life.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation (False)- A

An ability that allows for the continuation of combat after receiving mortal wounds. At this rank, Saber can keep fighting despite severe damage to his body and spiritual core, only dying if his heart is pierced, his neck severed or his body completely destroyed. Rather then a natural ability of Saber's, it has been granted by his Noble Phantasm.

Protection Of The Divine Emperor- C
    Denotes favor from a god or deified being. Saber's protection comes from the emperor he served and revered, even when he was but a child. As Antoku was deified into a
    god of water
    Mizu-No-Kami
    after death, this Skill manifests in Protection From Water at the same rank, as well as ranking up Saber's Strength and Agility parameters.

"It's okay. You don't have to keep getting hurt for my sake anymore. Because this time, I'll be the one to protect you."

Bushido Code- B
    A Skill characterizing the unique set of values of a samurai warrior. Similar to the self-constraint Skill of a certain demonic vice-commander, Saber gains plus modifiers to his parameters as long as he submits to the Bushido code of honor. However, every time he breaks or disregards any of the tenets of Bushido, one of Saber's parameters will randomly suffer a rank-down.

Incidentally, the seven values of Bushido that Saber must obey are
    Rectitude
    Courage
    Compassion
    Respect
    Integrity
    名誉
    Honor
    and
    忠義
    Duty

Noble Phantasm
    Heikegani
    Crustacean Bulwark

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Heikegani is a species of crab native to Japan, bearing peculiar markings on its shell that resemble the face of a grimacing samurai. In Japanese folklore, these crabs are believed to be reincarnations of the Heike samurai who died loyally defending emperor Antoku in the battle of Dan-No-Ura.

As a wraith born from the spirits of all such fallen samurai, this legend constitutes Saber's only Noble Phantasm. It confers increased defense against attacks by way of
    reincarnating
    converting
    dead tissue in Saber's body into a hardened chitinous material resembling crab shell. This material is harder than iron, able to withstand up to B-ranked attacks without breaking. When Saber is sufficiently damaged that the "armor" spreads to the majority of his body it functions as a second (exo)-skeleton, supporting his body far past the point it would normally collapse from his injuries.

Another power of this Noble Phantasm is that, when a part of Saber's body (such as an arm or leg) is completely severed, it will begin to rapidly break down as its organic material is converted into an equivalent mass of Heikegani crabs. Being born from his body and magical energy, these crabs are familiars that act on Saber's will and can be commanded to attack foes, crawling over them and clawing them with their pincers.

Though spiritual beings and thus able to harm Servants, they are still only as strong as regular crabs and are thus little more than a distraction against most opponents. Nevertheless, the shock of a severed limb suddenly sprouting into new enemies might be enough to give Saber the advantage in a pitched battle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's my (first?) entry for this contest. Ever since reading the samurai crab legend I thought it was really cool and wanted to work it into a sheet someday. My first idea was to do a sheet for Antoku himself, with crab-summoning as an NP, but due to lack of inspiration and the current theme going on I decided to switch to writing up the Heikegani directly.

I really like his NP, but the rest turned out a bit "generic samurai" for my liking. Then again, given the concept I chose that was probably fairly unavoidable... As always, comments and criticisms are appreciated. Thanks!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    "Who are the twain
    that on ten feet run?
    three eyes they have,
    but only one tail?
    Character Image/Faceclaim:

Source: Granblue Fantasy

Class: Rider
    True Name: Sleipnir
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Gesta Danorum/Poetic Edda

Parameters:

STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A++

Height: 753cm
    Weight: 4571kg
    Dislikes: Weaklings, windless nights, waiting for Ragnarok.
    Talent: Horseracing
    Natural Enemy: Helhest, Gullfaxi
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament: Hooves, body
    Catalyst: Unbreakable horseshoes, a branch from the valley of Ásbyrgi.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: EX

Denotes one’s resistance to Magecraft. Standing near the apex of all Divine Beasts, Sleipnir is immune to conventional magecraft and can repel any and all spells with a combination of an enormous innate resistance and his reinforced dwarven-forged barding. A portion of this resistance is conveyed to anyone in his saddle.

Personal Skills:

Primal Combat: B+

Just as man has to be taught how to fight, a pup must learn from its mother how to kill. The possessor of this skill is an exception however, a life that came into the world with the way of combat ingrained in its most base instincts. At this rank, the combat performance of the possessor of this skill cannot be hindered through any means other than injury and a supreme reaction speed can be displayed against unexpected acts and surprise attacks.

Divinity: E

Denotes the user’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Born from the unholy union of Loki, a Jötunn in the shape of a mare and Svađilfari, the mighty horse of the man who built the walls around Valhalla, Sleipnir possesses no divine heritage, but due to being held up as a holy symbol of what a horse should be, he possesses the barest hints of divinity.

Comet Among Raindrops: A+

Speed is force, enough acceleration can turn a pebble into an all-destroying meteorite. When this Servant accelerates, its power grows in proportion so long as that speed is maintained, allowing for extremely deadly charging attacks. So long as Sleipnir is currently breaking the sound barrier, his STR greatly increases and will only continue to increase as he goes faster. By combining this skill with his Noble Phantasm, Skálmöld, the power generated by this also applies to Sleipnir’s rider, accelerating and strengthening their attacks greatly.

Ken of Death: C

A Heroic Spirit who is connected with death, one that freely walks along the border of this world and the next. The effectiveness of instant death effects and Noble Phantasms with a connection to death and the Underworld is reduced by a considerable amount against both Sleipnir and his rider. Having traveled to the underworld in the failed attempt to bring back Baldr unscathed, Sleipnir shakes off the touch of death the same way a dog might shake off water.

Noble Phantasms:

Krafturinn tekur fram vonum, gáir ţó ađ sér, er gćfur og rór, um gjótur er fljótur,
    aldrei hann sligast og engan hann slćr
    Skálmöld
    : B

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1M
    Max targets: 1-3.

An unconquerable spirit that can never be conquered by soothing words or taming. Riding up to Rank A++ is rendered null when trying to control Sleipnir. Only a being of enough power to break it by force or someone who shows promise perceptible only to the bestial instincts of Sleipnir will be allowed to mount it. Odin was of the former of said categories, as while powerful enough to make Sleipnir submit, the great horse thought him a coward.

Sleipnir, rather than being ridden, rides. A worthy rider will never be thrown from his saddle atop Sleipnir no matter what, but they will never be able to direct the beast themselves. In addition, anyone worthy to be carried on Sleipnir’s back has their physical attributes increased to be able to endure the enormous G-forces generated by Sleipnir’s speed, if they cannot already endure them.

Fjöllin brjóta, menn á helgum vegum, Himinninn hrynur, Ragnarok er í nánd
    Fyrir sigur eđa dauđa, ég er dýriđ: A+

Type: Anti-Monster
    Range: 100000M
    Max Targets: 1

The charge that brought certain death to both Sleipnir’s rider and their target. Stampeding single-mindedly across the battlefields of Ragnarok, a lightning-clad black comet, towards Fenrir’s maws. Though Odin was lost to the wolf’s maws, Sleipnir delivered a devastating attack that left Fenrir open to Víđarr’s legendary boot to kick its jaw in, killing the beast.

By designating a target, Sleipnir begins to run through the sky, building a gallop so swift that it looks like a soaring comet of blackness to the untrained eye, before charging directly at the target for an utterly devastating attack. Anyone fortunate enough to survive the initial charge is left in a position where Sleipnir’s rider will be able to finish them off with an attack greatly boosted in strength from Comet Among Raindrops. The damage dealt is heavily increased against enemies bearing monstrous traits.

However, due to the nature of the charge, the rider is left in an exposed position at the apex of Sleipnir’s speed due to all of the horse’s power being focused on offense rather than defense. If one can react to the insane speed or be satisfied with a double-down, it is easy to take out the rider and leave Sleipnir Master-less.

Lore and Personality:
    A fearsome beast from when the gods were still young, Sleipnir was brought into the world when Loki, shapeshifted into a mare, distracted the builder of Asgard’s wall’s mighty stallion Svađilfari by mating with it, so that the gods did not have to pay the builder his prize of Freyja, the sun and the moon. At the time of birth, rather than being a foal, a gigantic horse with eight legs tore its way out of Loki’s womb, after which Odin took it as his mount by force. Sleipnir was a demanding beast, however, and had its own hall instead of a stable and lived off the same meat and mead as the warriors in Valhalla, as well as taking many mares for itself, all of which produced splendid offspring, such as Grani. This awesome mount would later carry the Allfather to his death and be consumed by the flames of Surtr at Ragnarok.

While a disagreeable beast with a fierce temper and a lust for battle, Sleipnir is endowed with a sense of honor, much the same way as a great warrior or a knight, and will reject any demand from his Master of deliberately doing things it perceives as evil. Sleipnir will shun both cowardice or deliberation, but courage blossoming from the depths of fear and plans made in the moment are both things it highly appreciates in its Master, and are needed to be marked as a worthy rider by the great horse.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; April 6th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sleipnir: Aw, no NP referencing the legend of him creating the Ásbyrgi canyon? Cool sheet otherwise though.