Page 586 of 858 FirstFirst ... 86486536576581584585586587588591596636686 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's kinda funny that your Caster has C-rank in Strength after you told Wizard about Caster's base parameters, although seeing he has qualifications as a Saber, it can be valid (then again, Cú Chulainn has E-rank in Strength as a Caster). Can't really say if the Mystery-altering music is wanked or not, as I don't really know about this guy, but seeing how he has a harp-like instrument, why not giving him Harp of Healing?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    It's kinda funny that your Caster has C-rank in Strength after you told Wizard about Caster's base parameters, although seeing he has qualifications as a Saber, it can be valid (then again, Cú Chulainn has E-rank in Strength as a Caster). Can't really say if the Mystery-altering music is wanked or not, as I don't really know about this guy, but seeing how he has a harp-like instrument, why not giving him Harp of Healing?
    I have to correct you on the subject of parameters, since what I said (or meant to say) was that the parameters can't differ from the container without justification. Väinämöinen is a warrior as well as a mage, and even in his mage-y legends has certain physical feats attributed to him. Granted, that STR is kinda on the edge of C and D as far as I'm concerned.
    The Mystery-altering music is mostly conjecture and stems from connections. There's also the fact that Kalevala has been ballparked as occurring after the Age of the Gods, but tons of magical stuff happen anyway and there's some minor Divine Spirits running around. All of that goes away with Väinämöinen's departure, implying that there might've been a connection with the retained Mystery. Still a bit wanked, but at least sorta justified.
    I did consider Harp of Healing, but figured that adding it would bloat the sheet unnecessarily and wouldn't be fitting, considering the Servants who do have Harp of Healing as well as what they did to earn that Skill in their legends.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heres is my Genoskwa 2.0 profile i hope it has really become better.please everyone look inpartial/candid at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    The fear of the Iroquois and Seneca

Genoskwa

Pictures

(Berserker/Assassin)
    Other names:
    ot ne yar hed(Stonegiant)
    Height: 275 cm
    Weight: 195
    kg
    Alignment: ??

Attribute:
    Earth,Elemental
    Origin: Indigen Myths of the Iroquis

Dislikes: ???
    Catalyst: a from Iroquis shaman blessed earth or a mud piece that touched the Genoskwa skin

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C

Agility: C+

Luck: B

Mana: C

NP: B

Background
    Around the world has spread the existence off Ape like Creatures who Shares resemblance with Man most well known are Yeti and Bigfoot whoose latter are known in different subspecies/folclores because almost any American tribe knews his own "Version" of Bigfoot the one of the Iroquis is the Genoskwa

Behavior

(I will describe this being as "he"for the sake of simplicity)
    Normally he is surprisingly quit and cautious being .Should he be forced to stay in urban regions due his master he will get stressed and aggrsive over time .He will normally communicate with his Master through gestical conducts although ist capable through the summoning of the grail to communicate in our language, but he refuse to use this new gained abbility unless he found fondness towards his Master then he will use his new found speak.He sees his Master as at first similar like a Indigenic Human to on of the Zivilisation but should his Master hhave a bond to nature or act in a honest friendly manner he will become a determined Guardian.

Fighting Demeanor:
    He is unlike Human natured Assassins reluctant to move in Urban Areas great cities in particular but it as no hesitations to attack other Servants or Masters if provoked ,one exception where he would attack from his side if he sees environmentally destruction or perhaps Servants who where Beast Killers in their live but this is more unlikely or when he must protect his Master. On his Territory on the other hand he Displays a complet other behavior where he attacks any Intruder/Servant or Master with great hostility the only exception would be his Master or Animals and respectfull men and Women aswell as Children atfirst atleast.
    His First attack moves are the tossing of Spear out of Branches or Stones unless he sees his enemy as powerfull foe like in the case of a heavy muscled Berserker where he will prefers to attack them directly.

Skills
    Class skills:

Presence Comcealment: C /(A) Under normal circumstances ist rank is A but in Urban Areas are the effectivity ranked down at two Ranks so its full potencial is only useable at Wooden or similar Environments.
    Mad Enhancement (Beast):B He gains a Parameter boost by sacrifying sanity (or more shyness in this case).

Personal skills:
    Double Summon:B It enables Genoskwa the acces of the Assassin and Berserker classskills
    Mystic Defender of the Forrests :C (A in America) Is the crystalisation as his Counter Guardian like Entity is enables him to claim spiritually a to defending territorial Domain while in provides in fight on his Terrritory a Parameter bost until the invaders are either chased away or killed .the more urbanised the area is the is weaker is the spiritual pressure or in other words the weaker are the gained Blessings.
    Language of Nature(Elemental):B- due to being a Creature of Nature he is able to speak the language of the animals(mostly in a treating like manner) and even the Words which was said only be spoken by pixis and fairies which have a similar effect like te language of Gods .
    He is able to communicate fluently with Beasts ,Animals and is able to execute a sort of Elemental Dvination to call Storms and Thunder forht aswell as Heal prayers and strenghtening calls.

Noble Phantasm
    Stonecloat
    Ot ne yar heh

Type: Anti-Unit(Selv)
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description: :Is the charackteristic stonearmor he possess and is named for ,the armor reduce the taken Damage from all attacks at 10% additionally it provides protection of Arrows against ranged attacks upto Rank C and reduce the attack force of all higher Ranked Arrow based attacks but ist weakness against Heros who are known for crushing Stones (like Samson who crushed Temple pillars) is that it provides almost no resilience against attacks that are known for stonedestruction .after the destruction of the armor are droping the Ranks of Luck and Endurance by one Rank but he gains a plus modifier at agility.also in America it would gain much :;!}/\'i'E/; ;:::'!'i:;´:
    Trickster
    Iktomi
    Type: Anti-Fear
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description: The enemy will be put in a ordeal like Nightmarish scenario where a luck check and exam of courage and fear /Bond to nature will occure,the stronger the regrets/fear and the weaker the bad luck is the more inevitable will be the decapitation also will be proven the faith and bond/relation of the entrant to the Nature, if the foe is a Nature destroyer or animal humiliator like some European royals Iktomi will become a sure-kill attack that by crumble/distortion of the cervical spine kill the Opponent.

Relationships:
    Jironimo: Defender...of….the…..World.....it.....is my Honor..to meet you….

Fenris:Grooohh ! …..*it seems he feels some treatening pressure from him*

Christopher Columbus: GRRRghe !!! miserable...demon...you will.....be…...exterminated.

Every Servant that has spanish roots: *Although the conquest has occured Long ago i will never forgive this crime*

*his voice sounds dissimilar
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 1st, 2018 at 07:09 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Genoskwa: What is going on with the last sentence of his Stone-Coat NP? Something censored out?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I have to correct you on the subject of parameters, since what I said (or meant to say) was that the parameters can't differ from the container without justification.
    I see, I misunderstood you then.

Blog Entries
    please can somebody say me if it has become now better as in the Version before ?
    I have now also used Royds and shiki-pons Feedbacks as good as possible.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Queen Elizabeth I

Class: Archer
    Other Applicable Classes: Saber, Caster, Leader
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Sex: Male
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Armament: Custom-Fitted Armored Combat Dress (not-pictured)

STR: B
    CON: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Legend

When
    the young princess Elizabeth grew resentful of her life and of her father, she took a kitchen knife to her own face. The result was a large bloody scar that could not be hidden in time for her father’s return to the sleepy town where Elizabeth hid from the plague. There was no time to scour the country for a replacement, but one appeared as if by miracle. A young boy, a playmate of the young princess, bore an uncanny resemblance to her. The king’s visit came and went, with no issues whatsoever. However, as the ruse continued, the governess found the boy a much more palatable princess than the rebellious girl he had replaced. As such, an arrangement was made: Elizabeth would be granted her freedom if she gave up her name to the peasant boy who had been her shadow. She agreed, of course, and the two maintained contact even when he became Queen and she became a notorious captain.
    Elizabeth became a mighty queen as he grew into his role. Under his rule, Britain reached new heights of power. The Anglican church flourished and strengthened its hold over the nature. With the help of his occulted left hand, John Dee, Elizabeth strengthened the magical and mundane defenses of his Empire. Under his 44 years of wise rule, the nation’s self image had been cemented despite the turmoil caused by King Henry VIII’s other children. After his death, his legacy blossomed as other kings and queens paled in comparison to him.

Tactics

Archer is not actually Elizabeth’s most suitable class; in fact, it might be the worst. Despite the potential for direct catastrophe made accessible by the class container, in the form of the Archer variant of Uriel Gloriana, his other Classes grant him greater benefits. The Saber class bestows the sacred relic Curtana, Caster draws directly upon the legend of his court sorcerer John Dee, and Leader improves his capacity to lead others to total victory by improving their base abilities. Regardless of class container, Elizabeth functions best as support for stronger allies. Rosethorn Basiliscus may be able to decimate enemy lines at incredible range, but his personal skills improve his ability to negotiate with others and thus improve upon their inherent strengths.
    Despite how amicable and well-meaning Elizabeth can be, he is a ruthless queen at heart. He cherishes his allies and wishes the best for them, but his enemies must be taught to fear him and his own with every fiber of their being. Such behavior can be seen clearly in his historic treatment of England’s Catholics, as well as the other claimant to the throne: Mary, Queen of Scots. A master with a differing opinion on how to properly administer mercy may find their orders disobeyed before they can even properly react. A master with an appreciation for the works of Bram Stoker may find themselves shot.

Class Abilities

Independent Action: A
    As someone who had to rule without allies for much of his tenure, Elizabeth has a high rank in this skill. He is able to stay in the world a week without any mana whatsoever. He is theoretically harder to control than a normal servant and he likes to make sure his master knows that.

Magic Resistance: D
    Weak magic resistance that lessens damage somewhat and cancels low rank spells. As John Dee’s assistance primarily manifests in the form of his Noble Phantasm, Rosethorn Basiliscus, his Magic Resistance does not take into account Dee’s usual aid.

Personal Skills

Looks of Loveliness (Queen): A
    A variant of Looks of Loveliness that endows its bearer with a beauty that leaves those who behold them with the impression of a faultless Queen. Bonuses are provided when negotiating with both men and women, and chivalrous figures are drawn to him.

Charisma: B
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King… or perhaps as its Queen.

Queen's Request: D
    A unique personal skill that bestows Elizabeth with a variety of abilities designed to improve the performance of his allies. The effects of Incitement, Enchant, and Self-Field Defense are manifested at will. This skill would be of higher rank under other class containers.

Noble Phantasms

Rosethorn Basiliscus
    Break Every Barrier, My Little Dragon

Type: Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm
    Range: 100 km
    Maximum Targets: Single Target

A custom made Basilisk cannon commissioned by a Dutch Nobleman and offered as a gift to Queen Elizabeth on his coronation day. The cannon, created with the best metalworking the Dutch could offer, far outperformed any and all cannons of that day and age. As though that were not enough, the weapon was further enchanted by Elizabeth’s court mage, John Dee. His magecraft allowed it to be a self reloading weapon that formed its cannonballs out of ambient mana. Elizabeth has lovingly nicknamed this weapon his “pocket pistol.”
    Asa servant of the Archer class, Elizabeth can summon this cannon at his behest. He has chosen to do away with the carriage that carried the cannon in life and has instead decided to carry it with his own two hands. The Archer class container has bestowed him with a surprising amount of strength, enough so that he is able to resist the recoil of the weapon on top of its incredible weight. The cannon’s incredible range and raw damage output make it an excellent weapon for extreme distance artillery, but its slow reload speed make it ill-suited for the high speed combat typical of close-range servant encounters. Its legendary feat of shooting cannonballs across the English Channel seems to be almost conservative upon viewing first-hand the sheer firing range of the real thing. Since Elizabeth does not have the Clairvoyance skill, he is unable to make much use of this distance.

Uriel Gloriana
    The LORD Shall Scatter the Enemies of the Rose

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 20~40
    Maximum Targets: 20 Ships

A Noble Phantasm derived from the divine storms sent down from the heavens to decimate the Spanish Armada. As a result of being the “greatest mystery of the Elizabethan era,” it is a Noble Phantasm that stays with Elizabeth regardless of his class container, but also one that changes to better suit the class container. The Archer and Leader class containers best suit this Noble Phantasm, which is reflected by the A+ Noble Phantasm rank shown by those containers.
    Under the Archer class container, this Noble Phantasm manifests as a large, hefty “cannonball” which looks like a sovereign’s orb containing a swirling hurricane. It can either be used by launching it into the heavens, where it will explode and immediately blot out the sun with storm clouds, or into the sea, where it will begin to churn the seas. This barely contained turmoil is released by invoking the true name of this Noble Phantasm. Doing so will either create a category 5 hurricane or a rank 10 tsunami, depending on the location into which it was fired. The storms and waters are bound to Elizabeth’s will, so he may spare his subjects or their property should he desire it. Despite the strength of the storms, they are extremely localized.

Author's Notes
    I kinda felt like obscuring the gender pronouns in some way, but I'll just leave it the way it is. The "Leader Class" mentioned occasionally is a custom class that you can read more about by clicking on the class icons in my signature. I'll make some servants for those classes eventually.
    Last edited by gyrowins; September 21st, 2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Clarified something in the tactics section

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Elizabeth: Cool sheet, but is it just me or is the description for his Looks Of Loveliness (Queen) Skill copied verbatim from Crowley's Charisma Of An Evil Genius? I guess it could be intentional (if you have a very cynical view on monarchy) but in any case it struck me as a little odd.

Blog Entries
    DON'T LOOK AT THAT I FUCKED IT UP

To explain: I still haven't actually made a proper template for this new sheet style, so I've basically just been copy pasting the previous entries and editing them like some kind of animal. This sort of thing will happen occasionally until I get around to making a template.

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice sheet, Gyro. Funnily, the second NP reminds me of an astra. I can't wait to see Traplizabeth as a Leader

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Good sheet. Though it does raise the question of what happened to Drake, as I recall that Queen Elizabeth is purported to have switched places with them. I always figured that the "Queen Elizabeth" would have been the original Francis Drake from then on.
    I'm also curious as to how he would fight under normal circumstances, given the cannon's possible unwieldy nature and slow firing speed. Could he just use Queen's request to have someone else fight for him while she supports (or doesn't) from the back? The Skills granted by that seem to be tailor-made for that sort of thing.
    Also, good research on the part of the Noble Phantasms.

Blog Entries
    I basically conflated the Bisley Boy and Francis Drake. I just didn't explicitly name Elizabeth "Francis Drake" in this sheet, but the intent was they were the same person. Typically, he does get other people to fight for him, but he is also capable of "quick-drawing" the cannon to fire it at a close range foe, but that's more of a one-trick pony since it takes a long time to reload.
    Last edited by gyrowins; June 1st, 2018 at 08:44 AM.

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean being fair, "Francis Drake might be Queen Elizabeth" was a literal throw away line in Extra, and so far nothing else has really given any focus to that, not even Drake's GO Mats info.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just mostly take that as the justification for Drake's gender flip, hence my latching onto it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Funny, I just noticed that Elizabeth's NPs are natural counters for my Philip Alter. History repeats itself..

Blog Entries
    Funny, I just noticed that Elizabeth's NPs are natural counters for my Philip Alter. History repeats itself..
    Now you're making me imagine him firing the Uriel Gloriana cannonball straight into San Lorenzo de Escorial. I assume a huge battle's going on too, with demons fighting whatever allies Elizabeth could get a hold of.

Now that sounds pretty damn cool!

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    CREATOR WARNING
    Spoiler:
    First of all: SORRY FOR THIS BEING A TOTALLY WANKED SHEET! The thing is, some days ago, when there was that “Brazilian sheet fever” I felt I also wanted to make something to honor my country. However, I wanted a heroic spirit that could compete with most other ones, that me or any other Brazilian could say: “I would summon this hero from my country and with him I’d have good chances at winning a Holy Grail War!” but, as Brazilian history starts around 1500, we don’t have much heroes with fancy powers to take from, let alone with enough strength to compete with beasts (the expression, not the class) like Ozy or Achilles. I turned myself to those who were in our land before 1500 then: the indigenous people. Researching Tupi-Guarani Mythology, probably the most well-documented one of all native ethnicities I found this guy with telekinetic powers. An idea started to form in my head: “The Strongest Brazilian Heroic Spirit” (he’s Paraguayan too, but, details). I worked him together with the legends of lost advanced civilizations in South America and tried to incorporate the Tupi-Guarani “not-exactly-gods-but-everyone-calls-them-so” to the Nasuverse. The result, as you can see, is the long-ass lore section, which I feel could become a book if developed enough. I constructed his backstory to fit with his Psychokinesis, and he ended up becoming “Brazilian Gilgamesh or worse”, which I both like, because now we have a Heroic Spirit which can be on par with most other Servants, and not, because people can have the impression that I made him only trying to wank, but I swear it wasn’t on purpose, it was the natural progression of his abilities. I tried to give him handicaps where I could, and I hope they made his “overpoweredness” tolerable. Said this, hope you enjoy the fruit of my hard work!

Archer of Lemuria

Original Source: https://kittykamichan.deviantart.com...-Boy-572801634

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Ruler, Caster.
    True Name: Pay Sumé
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Brazil
    Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A+
    NP: EX

Height/Length: 1,80 m
    Weight: 75 Kg
    Dislikes: Humanity, arrogance, destruction.
    Talents: Inventivity, teaching, medicine;
    Natural Enemy: Altera, Gilgamesh, other Culture Heroes;
    Attribute: Star;
    Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Male, Divine, Resistant to Enuma Elish.

Lore 1: The Lemurian Odyssey
    Spoiler:
    Archer’s true identity is that of Pay Sumé, also known as Tumé Arandu or only Sumé, the Culture Hero and great prophet of the Tupi-Guarani people from Brazil and Paraguay.

For his story to be fully understood, however, we need to go back in time a little farther than his lifetime, 14000 years ago, to be correct: before the arrival of the Great White Titan of Sefar, many civilizations flourished on Earth’s surface, like Atlantis, Mu, Shambala and the one from which Archer descends, Lemuria. These civilizations coexisted with the original Twelve Pillars, the prototypes of all of Earth’s mythologies, and were experts in manipulating the abundant True Ether present in the planet’s atmosphere. Each civilization developed a characteristic thaumaturgical crest, usable by all its people, which led to great development to the human condition. When Velber 02 arrived, however, all of it was lost: cities crumbled, landmasses sank, and lifeforms were extinct. Lemuria wasn’t an exception, and piece by piece, their resistance fell.

It was in this hopeless environment that a group of daring Lemurians put up a last stand: with their continent localized in the middle-south of the Pacific Ocean about to be fully assimilated by Sefar, using at its fullest their special Magic Crest, which enhanced with Magical Energy their incredibly rare condition of inheritable Psychic Powers, they were able to mask a ship with all they could save from their culture and technology from the perception of the White Titan, safely reaching the South American western coast. The mental strain to perform this final act, however, cost the lives of almost all the remaining Lemurians, with only two couples arriving alive to their final destination.

While Velber 02 still rampaged through the world, the four hid between the Andean peaks, waiting for a miracle to happen. After the titan finally fell by the hands of the mysterious Holy Sword Wielder and the planet slowly went back to normal, the remaining Lemurians exited their hiding place, decided to rebuild what once was their great nation. They followed a water stream to the middle of the continent, to what would one day be called the Amazon Rainforest. Using the artifacts saved from their lost continent, together with their ESP abilities, the four alone were able to create a new city from scratch. This city became a beacon of hope to many of the few remaining humans spread across the globe, which gathered at that place following an incredibly bright light emitted by the city’s central temple.

With all these people put together, the city was able to grow even more, becoming a final monument to all the cultures lost in the battle against Sefar. As the years went on, however, the Magic Crests of each civilization weakened, and the memory of the old days slowly vanished from the younger generations, who, unable to make use of the many wonders the city offered without magecraft, left it.

Lore 2: The Tale of Sumé
    Spoiler:
    Fast forward to the beginning of the V century B.C., around the year 500 B.C. The only ones left in the city are the descendants of the two Lemurian couples: Rupave and Sipave. The plan of their ancestors had failed, the ancient cultures of the world had totally vanished, and despite still having a little Psychic Power, enough to keep the lesser functions of the city, theirs was still very much lesser than the one of their ancestors. They had no hope anymore of one day bringing back the glory of the old times. A miracle happened, however. Lurking in the depths of the South American continent, a testament of tenacity on par with that of the Lemurians arose. Fragments of the Twelve Pillars which fell against the White Titan, their wild essence as natural phenomena, not “gods” in the strict sense, but what remained from their rage, angst and fear for losing against the alien invader. If the Greek Gods were the closest humanity reached to the original formation of the Twelve Pillars, the Great Spirits of the Tupi-Guarani are the closest to their original essence. They couldn’t accept for humanity to once more face a calamity on the level of Sefar and be so one-sided defeated, they couldn’t just rely on a Mysterious Swordsman. Humanity needed to make progress, new, great civilizations needed to flourish and go beyond what those of the past had reached. For this task, the Great Spirits chose the two Lemurians.

Under the order of Nhanderuvuçu, the Sky “God”, Tupã and Jaci, Thunder “God” and Moon “Goddess”, respectively, possessed the two for a night. From this night, two children were conceived: Sumé and Porâsy. Both were blessed with great power, comparable to that of the first Lemurians. They were able to control all the systems of the city, which went back to its once great splendor. Before their parents died, they were once more possessed by the two Spirits, giving Sumé and Pôrasý their life missions: Sumé would travel the continent, teaching the descendants of humanity the basics of civilization and magecraft, enough for them to one day reach the city and dominate its power. Pôrasý would be the great overseer, keeping the different tribes from straying of the path they would be taught.

Sumé than started his journey, traveling through South America teaching the different tribes the arts of agriculture, craftmanship, medicine and morality. To those with affinity he also taught magecraft, creating the figure of the Pajé, who were supposed to guide their tribe to the Yvy marã e’y, the Land Without Evil, how Sumé chose to call his city.

His powers and kindness, however, enraged many of the powerful people of each tribe, who didn’t accept to have their privileges surpassed. Having to constantly deal with the evil of humans, his special Mystic Code, which helped shape his psychic energies, shaped a new personality from the view of humans as rotten creatures. This new “Sumé” appeared when suffering aggressions, turning the calm and collected man into a merciless killing machine who had no problem abusing his ESP abilities. The two personalities were so different between themselves that people started believing that they were two different beings: one, the just leader, was called Marangatu, while the other, the despicable rogue, Japeusá.

One night, after Japeusá went once more beyond control and seduced a woman, waking up as Marangatu he ended up actually falling in love with the girl, deciding to marry her. There was the issue of the split personality to deal with first, however, and, decided to end the issue once and for all before worse things happened. He executed a ritual that consisted in underwater meditation, fusing his two personalities through the Lemurian Mystic Code, finally turning back into a whole Pay Sumé again.

After marrying, Sumé took the whole tribe in his civilization-spreading journey and eventually had a daughter, Kerana. As a descendant of Lemuria herself, Sumé felt like she deserved to know her origins. Training her since little to use her Psychic Powers and magecraft, when she became 16 he decided it was time for her to meet the lost city. Sumé and his daughter reached Yvy marã e’y and were received by Pôrasý, who, delighted in having a niece, gave the best reception possible to the two.

During the night, however, once more the Great Spirits acted. Having been conceived when Japeusá was dominant, Kerana had a special resonance with Tau, “God” of Evil. He possessed her, but due to her inherent good nature and powerful ESP abilities, he wasn’t able to fully take her mind. Helped by Sumé and Pôrasý, the three were able to exorcise Tau, but the consequences were terrible. The berserk evil essences took hold of some of the True Ether that coated the city and gained form. Seven Creatures, one for each evil of humanity. Teju Jagua, Mboi Tu’i, Moñai, Jaci Jaterê, Kurupi, Ao Ao and Luison, while not truly Beasts they acted on the same principle of the Apotheosis of Humanity, as they were born from the augmented evil of Japeusá Kerana carried, who is the “notion that humans are corruptible and deserve to be punished” of the otherwise gentle Sumé. A twisted love that kills human because “it’s the best for them”.

Acting together, the seven monsters had power comparable to a true Beast. Sumé, Kerana and Pôrasy, using the power of the city, together with their own, were able to hold them up, but it wouldn’t last forever. Adopting a “Divide and Conquer” strategy, the three isolated the Third Evil, Moñai, the horned serpent, who had the power to control the devastating winds. Pôrasy, whose job was to guarantee humanity would flourish, couldn’t possibly let the power of the Monsters onto the world. She needed to break their chain of power and killing one of them was the way to do it, no matter what it would cost. She tricked him into a cavern and ordered her brother and her niece to lock it with a giant boulder. At first, they didn’t accept, but she convinced them it was her duty. Once the two were alone, a titanic battle started. Having an elemental affinity with air, Moñai was weak to fire, and Pôrasý tried to use this to her favor, using her powers to creat flames. The monster, however, put up a fight, and tired from the exorcism and battle with the other 6, Pôrasý was about to fall. As a last stand, she prayed to the Great Spirits with all her might. The fragment of the dawn goddess resonated with her pledge, and took hold of her body, unleashing a devastating explosion which ended Moñai. With the death of their brother, the Chain of Evil was broken, and they lost almost all power.

Fleeing from Yvy marã e’y, the six hid in the depths of the continent, entering into a deep slumber from which they would only wake every 50 years to feed, until going to the Reverse Side of the World, like every other Phantasmal Beast with the progress of humanity and the decay of Mystery.

Losing his sister made a big impact in Pay Sumé, who decided it was time his mission ended. He left Kerana as the guardian of the city, who would put up an extremely powerful Bounded Field, covering it from the outside world, revealing itself only when humanity reached its level or if someone worthy of its power appeared, lasting even after her death. He explained everything to his tribe and wife, who accepted his pain and agreed to be left by themselves.

As his last act, he soared through his people with his telekinesis, promising that if ever needed, his power would be with them. He then went oceanward, circling the globe until reaching the place where once existed Lemuria, finally letting the sea embrace his tired body, having brought a conclusion for the Lemurians but also starting the story of a new country, that one day would be called Brazil.

Passive Skills:
    Spoiler:
    *Independent Action: B+
    It’s the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells. At B-rank, It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. The “+” modifier takes in consideration his Caminho do Peabiru Noble Phantasm, which allows him to take control of the leylines of whatever location he’s in, granting him a constant supply of Magical Energy.

*Magic Resistance: A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Archer’s cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. Being a descendant of the Lemurian race, a civilization which existed during the time of the Twelve Pillars, he is naturally resistant to all Mysteries born from the civilizations whose gods are derived from them.

*Divinity: A
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Those who have A-Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Archer’s rank is A because of his status between the Tupi-Guarani people. They didn’t have the exact concept of “god” in their religion, instead cultuing “great spirits”, representing the amorfous will of the natural elements, which could eventually manifest in some antropomorphic fashion, making them comparable to the gods from other cultures. Son of the last Lemurians Rupave and Sypave while they were possessed by the god-spirits Tupã and Jaci, after Sumé finished teaching the natives the technics needed to make a civilization flourish, he left with a promise to return when needed, making the indigenous think he was an immortal entity. His ancestry and the cult developed to his figure led him to be elevated to the Seat of the Gods after the concept was introduced by the Portuguese, same with the Great Spirits, fragments of the Twelve Pillars.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    *Saint (False): C+
    Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of Saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". While not an actual saint, the Jesuit missionaries, trying to evangelize the different indigenous tribes, syncretized Sumé’s figure together with that of Saint Thomas the Apostle, who was said traveled the whole world to spread the World of the Lord. Despite obviously not being the same person, the legend was popularized enough to sublimate itself as this skill and to qualify Sumé as a Ruler. Due to being a “False” version, Archer has no actual knowledge of sacraments or on how to produce a holy shroud, but he can use the skill to obtain temporary bonus modifiers against those against which the rituals of the Church are particularly effective, such as vampires. As he has no Charisma skill, Saint (False) strengthens his Telepathic abilities when using it to control minds

*Psychokinesis: A
    Telepathy and Telekinesis. According to legends, Pay Sumé was able to fly, float above waters, cure wounds and diseases, calm belligerent spirits and once deflected a whole volley of arrows back to the assailants, which also consists the base for his Protection from Arrows skill and Pytajovái Noble Phantasm. With telekinesis he can lift and move objects up to the same weight one can lift with STR the same rank as that of the skill. He can also use it to fly, float, and to enhance himself physically, making his blows stronger or strengthening his movement speed on par with the fastest Heroic Spirits. He cannot use it on other sentient beings, though, unless allowed to or if he manages to break trough their minds with telepathy. Its range of effect is half the distance Archer’s field of vision comprises.

Telepathy allows for mind-reading, mind-bending and long-range communication. The success of the first two isn’t assured, as it can be countered by skills like Magic Resistance or specific Skills that protect the mind, such as Mental Pollution. Mad Enhancement makes it easier to read or control minds, unless at EX rank, where it can have the opposite effect and stun the user. Lacking applicable skills, a MGI check needing moderate success is effectuated by the target to resist. Other uses of telepathy comprise using it as some kind of Instinct or Clairvoyance, gaining almost-complete awareness of one’s surroundings, predicting things like coming attacks and feeling the presence of all those around, breaking through even the lower ranks of Presence Concealment (E-C). Archer can also use it to communicate with normal people, animals and even plants at long distances, which are also much easier to convince and/or control than Servants.

*Protection from Arrows: EX
    It’s the ability to deal with projectiles, an increased defense against ranged attacks by predicting the projectiles' trajectories through exceptional means, such as hearing the sound of air being cut, or sensing the killing intent of the enemy. Archer’s legend of being target of an assault from various chieftains (“Caciques”) angry at him for giving the commoners his knowledge instead of sharing it only with the powerful is the root of this Skill. One day, when Sumé was approaching a village, the enraged Caciques and their warriors received him with multiple arrows. When they went looking for his corpse, though, there he stood unharmed, proceeding to turn the arrows against his assailants. A constantly-active application of telekinesis, all projectiles directed at Archer stray from their path when nearing him. Even special projectiles such as Noble Phantasms with the property of “never missing” are negated, because Sumé’s mind simply rejects the concept of “harm from projectiles”: even when hit, the total damage amounts to zero. The only way of bypassing this defense is trough physical attacks, energy attacks or magical attacks. It’s an automatic counter to the normal use of the King of Heroes’ Gate of Babylon.

*Lemurian Mystic Code: B+
    As the last descendant of the Lemurians, Archer received from his parents a special Mystic Code which is the main terminal to control all of the artifacts housed in their hidden city.

A crab-shaped automaton which can be transformed into an armor, despite the Lemurian artifacts only being accessible when summoned in South America, it has enough tricks upon its sleeve to be useful when summoned anywhere else. Its main function is that of giving physical shape to Archer’s psychic energy in the form of constructs. In the current class, Sumé mostly uses it to manifest a bow and psychic arrows with different effects, like shockwave impacts, illusion arrows, hypnotic arrows or simple piercing, but it can also manifest other weapons, like spears, staffs or scythes and common objects.

If used together with the Caminho do Peabiru Noble Phantasm, the constructs start to deal damage like NPs and a special function is unlocked, the Divine Blessing, which gives archer the ability to manifest the power of the gods. Tupã gives him protection and partial control over lightning; Angra over fire; Iara over water; Jaci lowers the enemy’s resistance against psychic attacks; Guaraci shares his power over light; Angatupiry, the spirit of Good, gives advantage against evil; Tau, his counterpart, the opposite; Andurá exchanges sanity for more devastating psychic powers; Chandoré strengthens the more wounded one is; Nhanderuvuçu strengthens the constructs even more; his sister, Pôrasý, who became one with the dawn goddess, can be summoned for a short time to fight by his side. The war god Pytajovái’s blessing is counted separately as the Noble Phantasm which shares his name. Only one of the blessings can be used at a time, and after choosing one, Archer needs to wait 24 hours to change it.

Having the ability to shape the user’s psyche, this Mystic Code unintentionally split Sumé’s personality after he had witnessed the greed and egoism of humanity form time enough to question if they were worth guiding. The gentle and wise one, Marangatu, and the cruel and tricky one, Japeusá. They were so different from one another that even their physical traits changed when switching personalities. This led the tribes he visited while having this problem to think that they were distinct beings, brothers of the rumored “Noble Prophet” messengers from other tribes spoke about. This “triplication” led to the three being registered as three different heroic spirits both by common history and the Throne of Heroes; despite sharing the same body, they were three different minds. The main personality, Sumé, which can be summoned as either Archer, Ruler or Caster, and the two opposite Alter-Egos, which can also be summoned as Lancer (Marangatu) and Avenger (Japeusá).

Suffering from the constant personality switch, Marangatu executed a special ritual consisting of underwater meditation to seal together both halves using the mystic code, which originated the legend that Japeusá committed suicide by drowning and was punished by the Great Spirits by turning his soul into a crab.

After turning back to normal, however, there was a collateral effect: the crab automaton gained sentience. Both personalities, while stuck together inside Sumé, had their data stored separately inside the Mystic Code, and became able to talk through it. This led to a talking Mystic Code that switches from a polite and soft persona to a foul-mouthed and rude one, this when they aren’t bickering between themselves at the same time like those “angel and devil” sides from cartoons.

This trait was carried over to the Mystic Code summoned with the Servant, and it becomes worse when he’s wearing it, because they become able to speak through Sumé’s mouth (only speech, though, they can’t control him), turning almost every tentative of serious dialogue with him into a cacophony.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    Caminho do Peabiru
    Road to the Beyond

The Noble Phantasm's Ultimate Function - Abaangui - being activated.
    Source: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

“This is the true legacy of Lemuria
    The light that will guide humanity
    Yvy marã e’y, the Land Without Evil
    Walking this path together, we will surpass all limits
    Caminho do Peabiru – Road to the Beyond

Type: Anti-Country
    Range: –
    Max Targets: –
    “Path of Peabiru”. It’s the name given to a trail network that spreads trough all of South America connecting the Western and Eastern coasts of the continent, from the Andes to the Atlantic Ocean. It has innumerable branches, spreading from the fields in the south to the rainforests in the north. It reaches important landscapes, such as the Iguazu Falls, the Lagoa dos Patos (“Duck Lagoon”) the Amazon River and what is known today as Island of Saint Catherine, where the city of Florianópolis lies.

The secret of these paths is that they follow the Leylines of the South American continent, forming not only a way for different tribes and villages to communicate and trade but also, for those who know how to use them, a powerful source of Magical Energy.

Between the Azorean people from Portugal that colonized the Island of St. Catherine, there was a group of witches who, finding these mysterious Leylines, established their workshops over them, obtaining more success than ever before in the actualization of their Thaumaturgical Theories. This led to even more Magi putting up residence there, and of course, the spreading of rumors, which led to the Island to receive a new denomination: Island of Magic, which is kept until today as a memento. The place is one of the few in the modern world that keeps a certain constant level of Mystery, leading to a branch of the Mage’s Association being installed in the city, after the Magus Franklin Cascaes published a register of the Witches’ activities disguised under the form of a Collection of Tales, The Fig Tree, dedicated to the study of the mysterious Leylines.

Legend has that the paths were traced by Sumé himself as a way to connect those he spoke to, making the process of civilization-building easier. The truth is that the paths aren’t only to connect tribes but also function as a power source and a map. If one found the main branch of the path, he would arrive to the bounded field that covers Yvy marã e’y, the Land Without Evil which both draws power from the Leylines and distributes it throughout the continent, being what keeps the constancy of Mystery.

The effect of this Noble Phantasm varies with where Archer is summoned. If he is summoned outside South America, the effect will be to give him control of the Leylines in a 5 Km radius, granting him constant Magical Energy Supply while also keeping his foes from easily charging their reserves. It also powers-up his Lemurian Mystic Code Skill, making the damage calculation be that of Noble Phantasms (Ex: C-rank NP deals the damage of an A-rank normal attack) and unlocking the Divine Blessing Function.

When summoned in South America, however, things get much more impressive. Being near the true Path of Peabiru, Archer can unseal his privilege as the one who traced the paths and legitimate successor of the Lemurians to connect with Yvy marã e’y and use its artifacts. He can summon mind-controlled battle automata, True Ether Blasters, Swords, Spears, Axes and other weapons made of Lemurian Steel, which can weaken special protections, psychic-powered attack vehicles, psychic enhancers, which make his Psychokinesis almost unsurmountable (but risky to use, as they can cause mental breakdown on the user), battle armors and others.

As the “First and Strongest Brazilian Heroic Spirit”, all other ally Brazilian Servants, his “successors”, receive massive bonuses in the form of two rank-ups in every Parameter when using this Noble Phantasm.

The ultimate application of this Noble Phantasm while in his territory is even more devastating, however. By taking hold of the Central Temple of the city, Archer can use the Photonic Crystal at its top, the one who guided the lost humans to the city with its light, in his weaponized version. Developed thousands of years after its foundation, when a piece of Velber technology retrieved from the disintegrating Lemuria before fleeing was finally retro-engineered, a man-made Anti-Cell which can assimilate everything it touches. When activated, the crystal detaches from the temple and floats to the sky, from where it can unleash a beam of disintegration with range enough to reach any point in the world, acting essentially as a satellite cannon.

Despite its range, it can only be activated on South American soil, so it isn’t that great an advantage. Another downside is that its use drains a lot of Magical Energy, essentially disabling the Leylines around the city for days, weeks or even months, until they are replenished, overall also lowering the Mystery of the world due to its consume.

The power demonstrated by this ultimate attack can vary from Anti-Unit to Anti-City, the needed time to recharge depending on which version is used and with how much intensity. Its use also disables the other functions of the Noble Phantasm due to the drained Leylines not providing enough energy.

The calling for activating the Ultimate Function is that of Abaangui – The one reaching both the Earth and the Moon, the name given by the Lemurians (and consequently by the Tupi-Guarani) to Sefar and consequently to their weapon of the same effect as the Titan.

The Inca Heroic Spirit Manco Capac shares a Noble Phantasm with a similar name and concept: Peabiru – Portal to the King Star. His version however, comes from the fact that his father, the god Viracocha, who possessed the “Blood of Chicxulub” that is, the power from the alien microorganisms housed in the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs and also the origin of the Mesoamerican Divine Spirits like the Mayan Kukulkan and the Aztec Quetzalcoatl, was aware of the power from the Phantasmal City, which he called Manõa and in the future would be called El Dorado and Akakor, and wanted to use it. He sent his son to build a temple in one of the terminations of the path, where he could use the branch’s connection to the ancient magecraft together with his own powers to generate True Ether and become more powerful. This place would be where the city of Cuzco was founded by Capac and where to this day one of the Branches of the path is found.

Capac’s version involves a materialization of the Temple of Viracocha which creates “paths” that draw the enemies in and burn them in Solar Flames.

As a last point, unworthy people that reach the city are subject to Psychic Suggestion and allowed to breach the Bounded Field (which looks like a mountain) only to be rapidly killed by guardian automata. A testimony of this is the famous “Manuscript 512”, kept on the Brazilian National Library and which tells of a city lost in the jungle from where some managed to return, only to become obsessed by it and go back, this time forever. The effect seemed to also affect the manuscript, as Colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett became obsessed only by reading it, and also disappeared eternally while searching for the city.

Pytajovái
    Justice from the War Spirit

Source: Fairy Tail

“O’ Great Spirit of Conflict and Honor
    Listen to my pledge to restore the ancient power
    May the miracle of the ancestors be reproduced
    Pytajovái – Justice from the War Spirit

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 400
    Max Targets: 50
    The anecdote of Pay Sumé turning back a volley of arrows directed to him against his assailants turned into a Noble Phantasm.

Carrying the name of the Tupi-Guarani Personification of War and Righteousness, this Noble Phantasm represents Archer’s philosophy of never attacking anyone unless attacked first.

In order for this Technic to be unsealed, Archer has to either seal the Protection from Arrows skill, as it was used “only after the arrows reached him”, even though he wasn’t wounded, or to receive damage and not heal it. These restrictions are imposed by the concept of “just” which its True Name implies.

After this Noble Phantasm is used, the seal inflicted to unleash it is permanent for the duration of the Grail War, so he either won’t be able to use PfA or his wounds will only be healable by his Master or naturally, never by himself.

The effect of the Noble Phantasm consists in using the Lemurian’s abnormal Magic Crest which mixes their most rare inheritable Psychic Abilities with magecraft. By taking hold of whatever inorganic material, no matter how resistant, present in a radius of 5m and shaping it with molecular precision into arrows through telekinesis, then charging them with both potential kinetic energy and Magical Energy, they are unleashed at unbelievable speeds, beyond that of the sound, against the enemy.

Despite not being made necessarily from special substances, their overwhelming velocity and the different magical properties attributable through the Lemurian Mystic Code’s Divine Blessing, together with a low cost, making it a repeatable attack, make it a match against most Noble Phantasms and compensates enough for the skill lost to unseal it.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Despite being mostly known as a responsible old sage, Pay Sumé is summoned in his younger days, when his journey was still in the middle and his body wasn’t tired.

Due to considering that his duty in life was fulfilled, his personality isn’t what one would expect. Instead of a responsible and mature man, what a potential Master gets instead is a laid-back, good-for-nothing youngster.

Archer feels that he did already a lot during his life and that given now a second chance, he just wants to chill, to enjoy the little things the everyday life offers to the common man.

While he is difficult to deal with, once he is convinced, his original colors reemerge. When fighting opponents that show cruelty, excessive greed, non-mad enhancement-induced free violent tendencies or that menaces common people, especially the last one, his switch is triggered, and the lazy man gives place to a cold and merciless fighter who hesitates at nothing to finish the ones who cross his moral lines.

To the master, despite his general attitude, he is actually very grateful, and would do anything for them if asked enough. If his Master was menaced, he wouldn’t think twice and unleash his ultimate weapon if needed, even if it meant sacrificing what little Mystery remained in the world.

If a foe picks his interest he will mostly play around with them at first, trying to understand their way of thinking, to then decide if he needs to get serious or not. Sumé feels it’s a bother to waste Lemurian technology for something like a Holy Grail War and will use it only if he sees it’s absolutely necessary. Due to this attitude he usually ends up using his Second Noble Phantasm early up, sealing up his precious, practically cheat-like, Protection from Arrows skill for all of the War, much to his Master’s chagrin.

Despite being a pacifist to the core, Sumé enjoys fighting, because it’s something he didn’t do much during his lifetime and that he enjoys in his new thrill-seeking Servant self.

Faithful to his innovation-loving nature, he also became really into the entertainment of the present time, spending his time when not doing anything with games, comics, books and window shopping. He’d probably make the Master buy a smartphone for him, even if he can communicate through telepathy, just so he can feel “part of the modern world”.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Altera: “That girl is... but the nose... Oh, ohoho! Who could ever guess that the legendary Abaangui would be such a charming girl! Who’s Abaangui, you ask? Oh, nothing, don’t sweat it. Miss, I can say that I’m very, very interested in you! Would you spare some time to tell me your story?”

Gilgamesh: “The King of Heroes, another descendant of the ancient people... I hoped we could become friends but look at him! He’s like the most incredibly self-centered greedy egomaniac ever! Collecting all the treasures in the world, come on! Couldn’t he be doing something better with his time? What did you say Master? His main ways of attack are...? Oh, I see... (Japeusá speaks) Hey, you! Yeah, you, golden “pure breed”. Come at me bro, show me what the Mongrel-King can do! (Sumé: ) Wait, what?! No, no, nononono! (activates PfA)” (after a lot of Noble Phantasms flying here and there and misunderstandings cleared, the two became friends).

Manco Capac: “Wait, why can you use my path? It was supposed to help people build civilizations, not to feed energy to every god who asks! (Marangatu: ) But thanks to that the Inca empire was born! He did the right thing! (Japeusá:) Yeah, but you forgot that when our guys went to them searching for help in 1569 they were captured and enslaved! (Sumé:) Can you two stop, please? I’m trying to clear up things here, and you two aren’t helping!”

Brazilian Servants: “One of my successors! A Noble Hero from the nation of Andurá, the flaming tree! Let me say that it is an honor to meet you and that I am very grateful for all you hard work! If you ever need help, be assured that my power will be at your side!

Marangatu and Japeusá: “I can’t with those two! Even in my second life they insist in tormenting me! (Marangatu:) He’s talking about you, Ja. (Japeusá:) Don’t even start, Mr. goody two-shoes, I heard when he said two! I may be evil, but I’m not stupid! (M:) Yes you are! (J:) Nu-uh! (M:) Uh-uh! (J&M:) whatdidyoujustsay repeatitifyouhavethecorage justwaituntilimsummonedandillkicktheshitoutofyou.. . (Sumé, almost crying:) STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! Help me, Master, I beg you! I’m gonna collapse if I keep listening these two idiots! (J&M:) HEY!!!”

Quetzalcoatl: “The Mesoamerican Sun god is an energetical girl?! And she is also goddess of Venus? This sisterly air... it’s like her own... Excuse me, but, can I hug you, just a little? Ooooh, thanks... You really are like Pôrasý... Que saudade...

Saint Thomas the Apostle: “They mistook me for THIS guy? Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to say it out loud it’s just... Oh, never mind! But still, even the way you are, I can see that your dedication to your mission is as strong as mine. Hmmm... I’m beginning to see how similar we actually are...”

Lore Notes that didn’t fit on the text:
    Spoiler:
    *FGO Materials about Quetz mention that all Latin American deities come from the alien microorganisms found on the dinosaur-killer asteroid. I decided to make the Tupi-Guarani “gods” as descending from the Twelve Pillars because different from all other main Pre-Columbian myths, where the central god is the Sun Deity (Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha) the Tupi-Guarani King was the Sky/Thunder god (either Nhanderuvuçu or Tupã, sometimes they are treated as one and the same), just like all proto Indo-European Mythology. Also, because having other gods be “true” gods and ours here “just aliens” feels bad, at least for me.

* The full power version of Caminho do Peabiru can be used normally in the Moon Cell, as it simulates Yvy marã e’y as a Reality Marble when using it. In a Grand Order scenario he would be able summon the Lemurian artifacts under the excuse of “being summoned to save the world”, but not the Disintegration Beam.

*Having Pay Sumé to exist around 500 B.C. is because it’s the date accepted for the creation of Proto-Tupi, the language from which all other Tupi-Guarani languages descend. Giving his legend is an overall common point throughout the different tribes, the point in time when they were the same feels natural to be the one when their Culture Hero was alive.

*There are a lot of references to other Tupi-Guarani and overall Brazilian myths spread through the sheet. I hope it makes people interested in them and creates a new wave of South American sheets, seeing our culture is as rich as any other, besides making my compatriots here proud of our history and legends.

*I tried to be as faithful to the original myths as possible, but being they needed to be located in the nasuverse, some things had to be changed, like Rupave and Sypave being the first humans; Marangatu and Japeusá, who are distinct from Pay Sumé originally but as they didn’t fit in the overall story became split personalities; The story of Kerana and Tau, which stretches for much more time (and rape) to happen and, of course, all of the Lemurian shenanigans, whose base is the many tales of American Civilizations being created by survivors from lost continents. Abaangui is a figure whose kids are said to have built a chain connecting the Earth to the Moon. I translated this as Sefar manifesting herself on Earth trough the Moon Cell, and it became her Lemurian name. Another legend regarding him is that of him having a nose so big he took a chunk of it off and threw it to the sky, turning into the moon, that’s why Sumé is surprised by Altera having a normal nose.

*Sumé refers to Brazil as Land of Andurá, a legendary flaming tree of Tupi-Guarani Mythology, because the name “Brazil” means “ember pot” in Portuguese, and comes from the Pau-Brasil tree, who in turn has this name due to the burning-red color of its wood.

*If Pay Sumé is “the First and Strongest Brazilian Heroic Spirit” whose Noble Phantasm gives him power over all of the country’s land (space), there is another particular Brazilian Hero whose Noble Phantasm can be said to represent the country’s history (time). I want to see if someone can guess who this mysterious Heroic Spirit is!
    Last edited by MoonCell; June 3rd, 2018 at 02:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thats now really interesting have you thought intenionally on somethink like that ,when not its a real cool coincidence, i musty say oh and how would actualy Spearfnger react upon Genoskwa would she have fear or perhaps could she gets interest in the case Genoskwa is a different being as Nûñ’yunu’wï ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't give a damn unless he tries to steal her food or attacks her

Okay, here's the Servant template I said I was working on. Wish I'd checked on the April contest... Thanks for the picture, too, @RoydGolden; I'm just going to say that it's an especially flat-chested woman

The First Labor of Heracles

Class: Berserker

Name: Heracles?
    True Name
    Nemean Lion ~ Cybele

Appearance: A flat-chested barbarian woman clad in nothing but the fur of a monstrous lion. Much like how a classical Heracles would look if he were a she.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Lore:
    Maybe I'm a Lion
    In the beginning, there was just a common lioness, a mundane beast of little notice who would kill and be killed in turn. But this lion, to the surprise of all, refused to die. It learned when to fight and when to run, surviving where all its kin failed and slowly using its experiences to grow stronger. And as this was the age of gods, an animal that refuses to submit to the cycle of life on the planet is no ordinary creature, but a monster. It became a goliath of a lion, with a hardened hide that could blunt even the strongest of man's weapons. But even then, it was looking for something more.

Then one day, it encountered a human woman who had fled to the countryside in face of an engagement to a man she feared. It would be so easy to just eat the hapless thing, but for some reason, the lioness stayed its hand, and instead guided the lady through the wilderness. For the monster was lonely, and longed to have children to teach the ways of the wild like it saw with ordinary beasts. The woman came to appreciate the untamed wild much like her adoptive mother, but then one day tragedy struck, as an even worse monster hunted the woman.

Instinct told the lioness to flee, but its bond with the woman had made it...something more. Taking a stand, the lioness saved the woman at the cost of her own life, leaving nothing behind but her battered fur. The woman cried for her dear friend, but then she felt a stirring of life within the hide. Taking it upon herself, the woman welcomed the enduring spirit of her mother, and the lion was reborn anew.

From that point forward, the lioness sought to find others she could teach to be wild, so they could be free like her. She would break into a village and steal away a maiden she felt was deserving of her gift. Heroes ventured off to save the kidnapped girls and slay the monster, but the lioness, now able to take the form of a human since her fusion with one, would appear as the maiden to lure them close before she gobbled them up. The women she brought to her home, however, were treated dearly like her own children.

When the latest woman accepted the call of the wild, the wearer of the lion coat would pass it on to the next woman, making her the new lioness. The former wearer, freed yet transformed in soul through the experience, stayed in the wild rather than return to civilization. In time, many of these former bearers started to worship the loving being who had made them into beasts. They called her Cybele, the fast-paced mountain mother.

But as the lion's infamy among civilized folk grew, particularly in the area known as Nemea, more and more heroes sought her out for the glory of the hunt, and one day she met her match. A mighty man named Heracles came to her lair, determined to kill her. She first appeared to him as a fair maiden, but he was not fooled. Sensing his strength, she tried to escape out the back egress of her cave, only to find that he had blocked the passage. With no choice but to fight, she charged him, hoping to use her impenetrable hide to her advantage. However, while her coat was invincible to all weapons forged by man, his hands - a natural weapon of the body - pummeled and strangled her until he finally found a way to strike her unprotected body beneath the lion fur. Even then, her skin survived and tried to take command of her next wearer. But the divine blood of Zeus in Heracles' veins prevented her from seizing control. In the end, she became just another trophy and tool in his adventures, until she burned to ashes on his funeral pyre.

Even so, her legacy lived on. The Nemean Lion became infamous as the first great foe Hercules had to fight, and the gods preserved record of the battle in the stars themselves. Moreover, her precious children continued to tell of Cyble, a great lion mother, a goddess of nature untamed.

Personality:
    A Wild Huntress
    Cybele is a being of many apparent contradictions. As monsters have no equals, she is used to being a loner, and even her daughters were gently pushed away after they shed her skin. Yet she also longs for company and enjoys teaching as a mother, with particular affection for children, women, and people forsaken by civilized society. Overall, she just wants to help others see the beauty of nature and embrace the wild. Is it so wrong for her to want to help people find the happiness they'll never attain in a city?

That said, even as human ideas intrigue her, she remains at heart a wild animal, with logic alien to human reasoning. If she finds someone she believes worthy of her teaching, she will take her away to the wild - even if the person refuses, even if she must slaughter a village to reach her. Anyone who she viewed as a threat would not even receive that kindness and would instead be simply seen as prey to hunt and eat.

While she has a reputation as an aggressive monster, she is actually quite wily and prefers only to fight when she has the upper hand or has no other choice. After all, she didn't last so long by attacking everything in sight. If faced with an enemy that she is not entirely certain she can kill, she will attempt to withdraw until she can learn more about her opponent's weaknesses and strike at an advantageous point. When cornered, however, she will fight to her last breath.

Her summoned form is a composite of her past human wearers. Her appearance makes her look a lot like a female Hercules, and she will play along with that assumption to keep her true identity safe. While her later status of a goddess enables her to speak the language of man, she prefers to be silent, as she feels that the best ways of communication are the unspoken gestures and murmurs of wild animals. Her past bearers' histories enable her to use weapons as well, and she may occasionally use them to feign the role of Heracles, but she would much rather just fight with her claws and teeth.

Cybele has no large wish for the Holy Grail War, simply a desire to live and to teach others how to return to the natural world they've left behind. For the optimal tactics, she will be summoned by someone with strong compatibility with her own wild values. Either way, she will work to persuade her master to embrace his/her wild side and fuse with her, thus enabling the master and Servant roles to combine into one fighter. She will then stalk potential followers and do what she can to bring out their wild sides. Even when defeated, Berserker is not necessarily down for the count, given the special qualities of her armor...

Parameters:

Strength (A)- Parameter boosted under Mad Enhancement, Monstrous Strength, and Leo.

Agility (C)

Endurance (A)- Parameter boosted under Mad Enhancement and Leo.

Mana (E)

Luck (D)- Parameter boosted under Leo.

Noble Phantasm (B)

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (B)- Raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Ranks up most parameters but takes away most of one's sanity; however, Animalistic Logic enables Berserker to retain higher-level thinking, albeit more in the thought processes of a cunning hunter rather than that of a human.

Personal Skills:

Animalistic Logic (A)- A combative way of thinking resulting from transforming into a beast. It's not useful for finding weak points, but the speed of thinking focusing on killing the enemy swiftly increases. It also enables Berserker to retain a larger level of her thought processes when under Mad Enhancement.

Divinity (E)- A measure of one's aptitude as a deity, the skill enables the user to pierce past skills relying on divine protection. Plus, its purge defense reduces special defensive values in proportion to the user's divinity rank. As an ancient mother goddess, Cybele has divine blood, but it has been diluted due to her primary record in myths as the monstrous Nemean Lion, something anathema to the gods. Ranked lowered when drawing upon the Monstrous Strength skill. Rank raised when Leo is active.

Monstrous Strength (B)- Borne from one's nature as a monster, it temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of the skill. As the first of Hercules' 12 Labors, the Lion of Nemea was one of the greatest monsters in Greek mythology. The power of the skill can only be accessed when Berserker transforms into a full lion.

Shapeshift (D)- Enables Berserker to shift between the form of a human woman wearing the skin of a lion and the form of a monstrous, truck-sized lioness.

Wild Charisma (A)- An enhanced version of the Animal Dialogue skill, this ability enables the user to not only communicate with animals but gain their loyalty and obedience. As the king of beasts, the lion naturally has the unquestioned loyalty of all wild animals, such that they will fight in its defense, flee its domain with their tails between their legs, or kneel and submit to be eaten should it but ask. The charisma is ineffective on humans and other beings who have rejected the natural world, but people with some level of wildness or connection to nature may be affected by the skill to some degree (see Tympanum noble phantasm). Rank raised when Leo is active.

Noble Phantasms:

Fifth Zodiac of the Divine Skies ~ Leo (B)- After being killed by Heracles, the gods placed the Nemean Lion in the sky as a constellation, which later became venerated as the zodiac sign Leo. When Berserker can see either her constellation in the sky or the sun (which is the sign attributed to Leo), she can activate this noble phantasm. It enhances several key parameters and skills such as her Strength, and it also surrounds her with a fiery aura that burns on contact. However, the noble phantasm can only function if the constellation or the sun is fully visible.

Tympanum ~ Wild Heartbeat of Mother Gaia(C/B)- A traditional tambourine drum used first by the devotees of Cybele and later for worshipers of Dionysus. The wild music was often used in rites where maenads and other followers would descend into animal-like frenzies. Every beat of the drum reverberates through your body and soul like the clap of thunder on an empty plain, the pounding stampede of a thousand wildebeest, the aqueous roar of a waterfall crashing on the rocks - the very heartbeat of the planet. Everyone who is exposed to the music, unless they have sufficient Divinity, Magic Resistance, or general willpower, will have their natural instincts heighten and begin to behave like wild beasts. This can boost skills that draw upon affinity for nature or natural instincts, but it will also cloud human reasoning and connection to civilization. The effect lessens when exposure to the music ceases, but people who fell to the music long enough or found that they liked their wild selves may come to desire that wild state and actively seek it out. As Berserker primarily targeted women, females are more susceptible to the call. Berserker can also unleash a concentrated form of the music through a lion's roar at close range; this higher-ranked version generally affects fewer people due to its limited range but has a greater potency on said individuals than the standard drum). The noble phantasm itself does not make those affected naturally loyal to Berserker, and in the hands of a foe strengthened by the wild regression it may in fact hinder her, but keep in mind that with the targets now more like beasts than men, Berserker's Wild Charisma skill has greater effect in turn.

Nemean Lion's Hide ~ A Skin Defiant of All Works of Humanity (B)- A thick lion's fur that Berserker wears across her entire body as a coat. She wears it all the time and becomes hostile if anyone tries to remove it from her person. The hide embodies nature's resistance to civilization, and as such it is invincible against unnatural weapons such as swords, lances, arrows, and bullets. That said, there are a few weaknesses to the natural armor. First, it does not protect the user against "natural" weapons such as one's own hands. This also exposes the fur to elementally-charged weapons to a degree; a fire-infused sword, for instance, would fail to leave any cut on the target, but the flames would leave burn damage. That said, the skin is still very thick, so it will still be hard to leave lasting damage with all but the strongest attacks, especially if Berserker is in full lion form. Second, only the exterior of the hide protects the wearer. If one were to find a way to get past the armor and hit the actual wearer, Berserker would suffer critical damage.

If the wearer of the armor is killed without having first destroyed the armor, the Nemean Lion's Hide will remain intact instead of fading alongside the Servant, as it sustains itself with natural prana from its surroundings. The coat is rather flexible, and one could easily put it on to receive the same protection as Berserker did. However, though it is not immediately noticeable, one must make a save check as soon as you put on the furry coat. If you have sufficient Magic Resistance, Divinity, or overall willpower, you will be able to wear the coat without any effects other than its invincibility against weapons; men also have a slightly better chance of resistance. However, those who fail the check slowly begin to change. The most immediate effect will be increasingly feral behavior - bestial aggression, taste for raw meat, claustrophobia in artificial spaces, etc. After 24 hours, the hide will have shifted to fit the user like a second skin, and said owner will refuse to take off the coat; their strength and endurance will also have increased by 1 parameter. After 48 hours have passed, the wearer gains access to the skills Mad Enhancement and Wild Charisma as well as the Leo and Tympanum noble phantasms; in addition, the user will be tempted to incessantly play the Tympanum drum, which accelerates his or her descent into nothing but a wild animal.

When the user has worn the Nemean Lion's Hide for 72 hours nonstop, there will be one final save check. If that fails, his or her soul will permanently shift to a "Wild" Origin, and he/she is now considered Berserker, with all of her memories, parameters, skills, and noble phantasms returning to her. Any skills or abilities that the wearer personally had will be infused with Berserker to further enhance the lion's powers. It is also possible for Berserker to willingly give the coat to someone who has accepted the call of the wild, causing that person to instantly and voluntarily become the Nemean Lion. The initial wearer of the coat, being a composite of the past wearers, will fade away to nothing, but any subsequent wearers who pass on the coat will return to their original form, albeit with a permanently altered Origin and the ability to shapeshift into a lion; as a result, with enough time Berserker can form a small "pride" of lions ready to aid her in the hunt.

Relationships:

• Heracles- Despite having died at Heracles' hands and being worn by him as a trophy, Cybele does not feel any particular hatred for him. Rather, she sees him as the closest thing she has to a worthy rival, and she welcomes a rematch.
    • Asterios- Berserker has mixed feelings about Asterios. She feels hunger for him, as bulls are her natural prey; hostility, as solitary monsters perceive each other as rivals; and pity, for she empathizes with his longing for the refreshing freedom of nature. She prefers to address him as the Minotauros, for she considers it to be a compliment.
    • Orion/Artemis- Cybele views Artemis as the only Olympian deity she can truly respect, and she happily welcomes the Goddess of the Hunt. She also thinks that Orion is really lucky to have such a kind mate who gave him a beast's form instead of leaving him as just another unfortunate human.
    • Atlanta- Cybele feels a sense of kinship with Atlanta and would love to have the opportunity to hunt alongside her. In fact, Cybele was the one who turned Atlanta and her mate into lions, though both Cybele and Atlanta considered it more of a blessing than a curse; Cybele understands the utility of having a human form for hunting, but she offers to turn Atlanta back into a full-fledged lion if she but asks.
    • Circe- The Nemean Lion admires how Circe turns humans into animals and encourages her to indulge in her hobby, even wondering why Circe hasn't gotten around to "helping" her master become a wonderful animal.
    • Jackie the Ripper- Cybele pities the little girl as an unfortunate victim of civilization's horrors, and she tries to take on a motherly role, treating the abandoned wraith like a little lion cub (that's not necessarily just a metaphor).
    • Frankenstein's Monster- Cybele would encourage her to give in to her wild side fully and reject the ways of man that created and abandoned her.
    • Kiyohime- Cybele's advice for how Kiyohime should keep her mate with her is simple: shed her skin, become the skin she sheds, make Anchin wear her skin, and then the two of them can fuse and be together forever.
    • David- Cybele is rather interested in David, musing that he reminds her of a shepherd boy she was once fond of (a callback to the myth of Attis). Unfortunately, as she is quite taller than him, any potential romance is never to be.
    • Arturia- Cybele feels a mix of fear and longing toward the King of Knights, as while her history as a monster-killer and her dragonic lineage makes her the natural enemy of monsters, her connection to Avalon's natural paradise fills the lion with a sense of longing.
    • Lion King Arturia- In contrast, the Lion King deity, as anathema to Cybele's own emphasis on freedom in the wild, is nothing but a sworn enemy that Berserker wants to tear apart and devour.
    • Tamamo no Mae- Cybele is unsure how she feels about Tamamo, who is in some ways a parallel to her own story - only, instead of a monster becoming a goddess, Tamamo was a goddess who became a monster. Cybele respects Tamamo as a worthy rival and companion to fight against or alongside of, though she sometimes like to smugly point out that lions eat foxes as snacks.
    • Kintoki- The Nemean Lion feels a sense of affection and pity for Kintoki, believing that it would have been better if he had stayed in the wild and eventually become a beast himself. She is interested in fighting him and seeing how he compares to her old foe Heracles.
    • Raikou- Cybele, as an overly protective mother of her "pride", agrees with the overall philosophy of Minamoto that "mother knows best."
    • Shuten-douji and Ibaraki- Being a monster who at best could only pretend to be human, the Nemean Lion understands and empathizes with the Oni sister's similar inhuman values. Like Ibaraki, she does not take pleasure from bloodshed, but simply does it as a predator fighting to survive in the world. Also, as a deity whose cult became intertwined with the later drunken rituals to Bacchus, Cybele appreciates the joy of rich wine and partying, and she is interested in indulging in that hobby with Shuten - and she's curious to taste the wines they have in the Far East, beyond even the eastern boundaries of her homeland.
    • Jaguar Man- This wild, proud feline deity has a certain appeal to the Nemean Lion, and she would quite like to be its mate. The fact that the body of said being is female does nothing to discourage her and may in fact encourage her given her liking for women.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; July 13th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.