Page 592 of 858 FirstFirst ... 92492542582587590591592593594597602642692 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker Of Chaos:

Appearance
    :

(Official art of Hawkeye from Fire Emblem)

True Name: Khufu "The Heretical Pharaoh"

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster

Strength- B+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- E
    NP- EX

Personality
    Aggressive and egotistic, Berserker resolutely refuses to acknowledge the worth or significance of anything other than himself. Once he decides on something, Berserker cannot be argued with or persuaded, considering his every passing whim tantamount to a command from the gods themselves.

He despises the gods, believing that he alone should be worshipped, and his wish on the Holy Grail would be to erase every god from existence so only he remains.

Dislikes: the gods, those who defy his authority
    Talent: solipsism
    Natural Enemy: Herodotus for revealing the "truth" of his deeds

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- C+

A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters at the cost of sanity. All parameters other than Luck and Mana are ranked up, but in return one can no longer think or speak properly. Due to Berserker's personality already being that of a vicious brute, his mentality・disposition is largely unaffected by this Skill.

However, upon seeing anything that reminds him of the gods, Berserker loses all sanity and begins to rampage, not stopping until the object of his ire is destroyed.

Personal Skills:

Contempt Of The Divine- B
    The curse of one who refused to revere Divine Spirits, even in the Age of Gods when they walked the earth alongside men. Negates Skills and Noble Phantasms derived from divinity if below B-rank, and otherwise weakens them by a full ranking. Uniquely amongst pharaohs, Berserker was never depicted making offerings to the gods.

According to the historian Herodotus he even closed all temples to the gods during his reign and forbade the high priests from worship.

Charisma- E
    The ability to inspire others and lead armies into battle. Originally holding a respectable B-rank, this Skill has been ranked down multiple times due to the legends painting Berserker as a tyrannical king reviled by his people. While he can be an effective leader, the morale of those under his command drops to abysmal levels.

Imperial Privilege- A
    An ability that- through the insistence of the owner- Skills that would normally be impossible to possess can be obtained for a short time. In Khufu's case, the relevant Skills are Riding, Military Tactics, Golden Rule and Eye For Art. Due to his hatred for the gods, he also uses this Skill to seal the high-ranked Divinity he would normally possess as a child of Ra.

Noble Phantasms
    Ahrāmāt Al-Jīzah
    Monument Of The King's Eternal Rest

Type: Anti-World

The legendary Great Pyramid created over a 20-year construction process during Berserker's reign. The oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world, and the only one to endure largely intact in modern times. Until the Eiffel Tower was completed in Paris in 1889 CE, the Great Pyramid was the tallest structure crafted by human hands in the world, standing unsurpassed for nearly three thousand years.

Once invoked, a replica of Berserker's pyramid rises up from the ground, given form from the surrounding earth. Due to its sheer size, simply summoning the pyramid can constitute a powerful Anti-Fortress attack, destroying all structures in the vicinity to make way for its ascension. The inside of the pyramid is guarded by defensive curses, powerful Divine Beasts such as the Sphinx of Abu El-Hol and deadly physical and magical traps that would give even the most experienced adventurer trouble. Furthermore, the exterior is etched with a defense array of magic glyphs that can focus sunlight into searing rays equal to A-rank Noble Phantasms.

By evoking his association to Khnum- Egyptian deity of earth and creation- Berserker can freely manipulate the architecture of the pyramid as if it were an extension of his own body, opening some passageways while sealing off others, or even flooding entire chambers with water to drown out intruders. In effect, the entire pyramid is less of a monument than a carnivorous living organism that exists to devour and kill Berserker's enemies.

If the opponent manages to surmount the traps, curses, hordes of Divine Beasts and a terrain that constantly shifts to hinder them, they will be rewarded by finally reaching Berserker's throne room at the center of the pyramid. As the throne room is the seat of his authority as Pharaoh, Berserker gains several bonuses to his combat capabilities while inside it. Not only are all his parameters elevated by two rankings, but Berserker can summon all the treasures of Egypt to assault his foes; manifesting countless war chariots, Khopeshes (ancient Egyptian curved swords), spears and bows that operate as if wielded by invisible soldiers.

If summoned in Egypt, Berserker would lose the ability to summon his pyramid from the earth in exchange for being able to claim authority over the already existing pyramid. In that case, all damage inflicted on the pyramid from thousands of years of decay, looting and erosion will be instantly undone, restoring it to its former lustre as a divine monument.

Khafre Isfet
    Symbol Of The Blaspheming Tyrant

Type: Anti-Fortress

A divine ceremonial axe that originally belonged to the god Ra, handed down to Berserker to signify his rightful authority as Pharaoh. However, due to being soaked in his hatred and rejection of the gods the axe has taken on a new and demonic appearance. A blackened, twisted weapon that emanates a sacrilegious aura.

When Berserker invokes its true name, magical energy accumulates around the axe's blade, wreathing it in hellish black flames and chaotic howling winds. Berserker then slashes his axe through the air, assaulting the enemy with a massive wave of hellfire and flesh-searing winds expelled from the blade's edge. In midair the outpouring of power coalesces into the shape of a giant serpent resembling the Egyptian chaos demon Apophis. The serpent then coils around the enemy before exploding in an unholy supernova of fire and wind, razing everything from one mile of the target and devastating the very landscape so nothing can grow in a hundred years.

If summoned as Caster he'd have...
    Shefdew Djehuti
    False Book Of Thoth

Type: Support

According to certain legends, Khufu eventually repented of his contempt for the gods and wrote a sacred book held in great esteem by the Egyptians. As no other accounts of that book exist, it has been conflated with the mythical book authored by Thoth, the Egyptian god of wisdom and writing.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a long Egyptian scroll covered in glowing heiroglyphics. Scrawled into the book are the secrets to all of Egypt's thaumaturgical foundation. Essentially, it wouldn't be inaccurate to consider this Noble Phantasm an externalized thaumaturgic crest for all of Egypt. By merely reciting a relevant line from the book, Khufu can perform elemental blasts, curses, speaking with animals, healing, conjuring souls of the recently dead, and many other magical feats.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the ideas on this guy, King of Padoru and others. And Koga, sorry if I ripped off your idea a little. As always, comments and criticisms are welcome.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that's an awesome Pharaoh (did Koga get NTR'd again?). The second NP is badass af. Can he throw the pyramid as a last resort like Ozy?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Well, I just want to say that Ahrāmat Al-Jīzah is Arabic. And is probably too complicated for the Berserker Khufu to have/use. Probably.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Wow, that's an awesome Pharaoh (did Koga get NTR'd again?). The second NP is badass af. Can he throw the pyramid as a last resort like Ozy?
    Glad you liked the 2nd NP. I wasn't sure about it because of how little connection it had to his legend. I don't imagine he could throw his pyramid like Ozy, since it's plenty overpowered as is. He can use its eruption from the earth as an "attack", however, as I described in the sheet itself, which was slightly inspired by Ozy (well, that and Temen-Ni-Gru's ascension in Devil May Cry 3).

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Don't think you're clear on the concept of what the "Servant of X" titles refer to in-series, but as stand-alone flavor they're okay.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Well, I just want to say that Ahrāmat Al-Jīzah is Arabic. And is probably too complicated for the Berserker Khufu to have/use. Probably.
    I know it's Arabic but I couldn't find any sources of translated ancient Egyptian, so I just went with Arabic as the nearest thing (since that's the language modern Egyptians use). Your second point occurred to me as well (I probably a little overboard when constructing that NP) but I kind of justified it by saying he's not hindered as much by Mad Enhancement due to his mentality being savage to start with. A bit of a stretch, maybe, but oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Don't think you're clear on the concept of what the "Servant of X" titles refer to in-series, but as stand-alone flavor they're okay.
    Yeah, I know the titles in GO are quite different from what I'm going for (for one thing, they tend to relate more to the Servant's role in the story than their original history/legend).

I (and a bunch of other users here) are just using them to sound cool. Appreciate your concern, though.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I used this for my Medjed sheet. Hope it helps.

Blog Entries
    I used this for my Medjed sheet. Hope it helps.
    Oh, now that's cool. I'll probably keep Ahrāmat Al-Jīzah since it is a real title, but I will swap out the Arabic word for book in Kitab Djehuti's name with the proper Egyptian one. Thanks a lot Padoru!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    It's weird to have a 'Servant of x' sheet because you would eventually put the True Name of the Servant in question anyway so the 'Servant of x' placeholder becomes moot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh, now that's cool. I'll probably keep Ahrāmat Al-Jīzah since it is a real title, but I will swap out the Arabic word for book in Kitab Djehuti's name with the proper Egyptian one. Thanks a lot Padoru!
    I just realized that third NP's name.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    itssok Abu El-Hol is an Arabic name too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    It's weird to have a 'Servant of x' sheet because you would eventually put the True Name of the Servant in question anyway so the 'Servant of x' placeholder becomes moot.
    *Ryuunosuke voice* But it's coooooruuu!!!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No problem. Finding dictionaries/translators for ancient languages can be hard (I remember I almost cried once trying to find a good one for Akkadian).

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It's not a big deal, I was just airing an idle thought I had about the practice and how I feel it doesn't really make much sense of bear that much purpose to the sheet unless one's roleplaying the character's role in a would-be alternative Grail War.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    itssok Abu El-Hol is an Arabic name too.
    True.

God, the Nasuverse is doing an amazing job at butchering languages.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No problem. Finding dictionaries/translators for ancient languages can be hard (I remember I almost cried once trying to find a good one for Akkadian).
    Assuming you haven't found one yet (I assume you have), here's one.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    And so do we with our Google Translate-kun NP!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Damn you, Book Maker!

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Assuming you haven't found one yet (I assume you have), here's one.
    Splendid. Great job, Shiki!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    And so do we with our Google Translate-kun NP!
    As far as I can tell, Google Translate doesn't even have Egyptian as an option, or at least not by that name.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    As far as I can tell, Google Translate doesn't even have Egyptian as an option, or at least not by that name.
    I mean NPs in general, not just Egyptian.

In case you are confused, I replying to MehKitteh's, I post before shiki-pon's post appear in my screen.
    Last edited by Spartacus; June 4th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.