Page 617 of 858 FirstFirst ... 117517567607612615616617618619622627667717 ... LastLast
Results 12,321 to 12,340 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Ignatius Yakovlevich Stelletskii
    (Assassin)

Sorry i havent found currently a Fitting Picture but he is a middleaged and bearded Man that wears a Rough gentlemanly clothing .

Other Name:Ignatiy Stelletsky
    Height: 174~ cm
    Weight: 55~
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Ukraine
    Alternative classes: Caster
    undisturbed,passionfull people
    Dislikes: being interrupted,passionless or ignorrant people
    Talents:
    Research,Deciphering of old documents
    Natural enemy: ?
    Parameters
    Strength: D+
    Endurance: D

Agility:
    B
    Luck: B++

Mana: C

NP:
    A+

Background
    He was Born in the year 1878 in the ukraine ,he graduated in the kiev Theological Academyin 1905, and within half a year he was teaching history and geography at the Russian-Arab Seminary in Nazareth. During this period of his life he visited Egypt, Turkey and Syria, where he became interested in archaeology. This passion was so strong that in 1907 he left his job to settle in Moscow, where he entered the Moscow Archaeological Institute.In February 1912, Stelletskii organized the Commission for the Study of Underground Antiquities, which was built to study the underground tunnels of Moscow.
    Later in the 1910s, Stelletskii began searching for the Library of Ivan the Terrible, even though historians doubted the existence of the supposed library which should become his Live.goal.

Personality
    He is a extreme dedicated and emphatically person.He is a indidual that favour the fact to been summoned as Servant due to have attained through the Grail ist existense and has empowered his elan for his search.He appreciate convictive or passionsfull People even when their lifegoal seems impossible ,regardless if the one of the mentioned drives are due to their traditional or individual reasons.He is quite a tenacious Man who is steadfast in his conviction ,so he wouldnt like to backstab peoples that Shares a similar Degree of conviction like his own.Towards his Master has he a initially friendly and polite demeanor but in the case he would have a Unmoral Master he would feel the neccesarity to kill him ,should he have a convictionsless Master he would over the time become indignant and Forget his loyalty towards his Master .

Skills
    Class skills:
    Presence Concealment:B is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. He is able to spy and shadow efficently ,but in the case of a attack ist rank Drops .Additionally is he able to increase its Rank to A for one certain Person through his Single-Mindedness

Personal skills:
    Single-Mindedness:B+ After Hearing once from, the Library he dedicated(or better said focused) his whole life About to find the Library of Ivan.It enables him to study a certain Person with the caution(and noise-less) of a owl, or to bost his epionage skill.
    Espionage: C+ He has due to that he used the Right Arguments to the Right time to search under the Kreml after the library without being arreested or killed .As Servant it provides that when he is not in his sevant form is he not distinguishable from normal Humans,also even when he is detected in his Servant form is he able to being viewed as non dangerous being.
    Official authority: C is the Allowance he reseived from the Russian Government it provides a effect similar to Imperial Privilege rank D- but ist Main use it that he is able to walk in his Reality Marble without to being attackedby the Soldier Ghost or the Oprichniki Wraths ,About the former he has through it to some Degree a command abbility but to the latter he is a "autorised Person who is allowed to stay and pass here".the effect of this skill is also bestowed upon his Master.
    Unyielding Will: D+Despite the dangers and difficulties he had during his Research he faced he never lost his will eveen after his active search.

Noble Phantasm

Put' mechty

Podzemnyy mir Kremlya

Type: Labyrinth
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets: ~

Description:
    This is the Underground Corridor sytem of the Kreml sublimated as Reality-Marble in a Labyrinth like Formation,in which he seeked the lost library of Ivan the terrible ,the Labyrinth has several characteristics like in it he gains a Mad Enhancement like bost based on his Berserker like endurance when he some of them are distorted due to that Stelletski isnot the real wielder/evoker but is able o call it forth because his life was basically tied to the Location,like one of them is that two wrath like entities are roaming first modern soviet Soldier ghost of Stallins time equipped with Guns,Rifles and Knives and Machetes they are quite weak in comparison to Servants but are for normal Humans difficult to deal with.The second are on the other hand a distorted aspect namely Orochniki wraths they appearance and strenght is distorted in a innocent Monter like way due that Stelletski is not the orginal evoker of the complex(which whould be Ivan the terrible) they are armed with Spears,Hellebards,Berdyschs,Swords and Daggers of different types like a Shalom they are gaining a servant like mystery strenght bost and around five to six are able to overwhelm a weak Knight class servant.Stelletski doesnt have basically any Control over both of them (only About the former has he some influence)additionally should this Noblephantasm be used in a cave ,Basement are the Mana consumption rate reduced and should it being used in the Rusian-european cultursphere it is possible that withhin the corridor-system are also the lost library of ivan being summoned with ...
    This is the appearance of the Oprichniki Wraths

Relations
    Ivan the terrible: " Ah Ivan i would wish that you allow me to see atleast a glance at your Library ,but i think then you would kill me Right ?"
    Jean Rum: " She seeked also after the library i would wish she would be my Master so we ccould search together "
    Herodot: " please Vater of the History use your Historia to manifest the Lybrary? "

Author Note i hope he is a interesting and a bit unormal Assassin for you .
    and King of Padoru what would your Ivan hold About my Ignatius?
    Good servant as always👍, i love the noble phantasm because it's really suit the servant. What i love most is thr extension of your imagination, you never let history bound you, you follow your creativity although other people said it was wrong. Just like how nasu make the canon servant, just look at ryouma how the heck he got a dragon just because he got word "ryou" or dragon on his name and he life short live. In the end i always love your servant sheet keep up.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's not why...Ryouma actually has...

No. I won't fall for the troll post. I'm better than this.

Victor of Aveyron: Decent. There's still room for overall improvement.

Adam: Bad. Bad Royd. Adam Kadmon and the Adam of Genesis are two wholly different things. The lack of Biography or Lore sections really hurt you this time.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Adam: Bad. Bad Royd. Adam Kadmon and the Adam of Genesis are two wholly different things. The lack of Biography or Lore sections really hurt you this time.
    Yeah, I knew that. I just use the Kadmon title because it sounded cooler, and for consistency with my older Adam sheet. I don't see why he really needs a Lore section, since his history is a pretty straight depiction of one of the most famous myths in the western cultural sphere. I probably could've fleshed out his personality more though (may still do so).

- - - Updated - - -

Aside from that, what do you think of the other stuff about him? The Skills and NPs and whatnot?

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's not a excuse. If you present a Servant named "Adam Kadmon", I expect a Servant Adam Kadmon (now that would be something to see), not Adam Ha-Rishon.

The Skills are meh, but I'm not of the mind to think of anything better. "Suitable" is the best I can say. The sword NP is an obvious excuse to give the Servant a weapon, even if he doesn't deserve it, there are other figures far more directly connected to the sword (one of which I wrote), and it is only indirectly related to his legend. The other NP is almost worse; Adam was kicked out of Heaven because God was pissed, and now you're telling me he pity-threw him some legendary hide? Most people probably won't care, but you'll get no praise from me for that idea.

Of course, I guess you could now ask me what a suitable NP for Adam Ha-Rishon would be. Well, how about Adam Kadmon? At least, the anthropomorphization in Lurianic Kabbalah. The obvious thing would be taking that "Forbidden Fruit" Skill of yours to eleven, but the obvious thing would be boring. You can pull off some serious wtfery with the idea.

For more lewds, and since Nine brought up Ryouma (even if they were wrong), how about Eve as a NP? I mean, she literally came from Adam, did she not?

PS. Homestly, not even I know why I care this much about this. It's probably the part of my soul that still clings to my old fanfiction.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The mixing of the two Adams hurts the sheet a bit (calling it just 'Adam' would alleviate that), but there's nothing really wrong with the bread and butter of it.
    I would note that the second NP seems a bit weird, given the connection to Leviathan. That thing was only really mentioned a couple times (as far as I'm aware) and is destined to die in the Apocalypse. Would be weird if it gets killed before that. I also don't get where the invincibility is coming from, all things considered. Rather than a sea creature, I'd assume that would be something that Behemoth would have.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 27th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's not a excuse. If you present a Servant named "Adam Kadmon", I expect a Servant Adam Kadmon (now that would be something to see), not Adam Ha-Rishon.

The Skills are meh, but I'm not of the mind to think of anything better. "Suitable" is the best I can say. The sword NP is an obvious excuse to give the Servant a weapon, even if he doesn't deserve it, there are other figures far more directly connected to the sword (one of which I wrote), and it is only indirectly related to his legend. The other NP is almost worse; Adam was kicked out of Heaven because God was pissed, and now you're telling me he pity-threw him some legendary hide? Most people probably won't care, but you'll get no praise from me for that idea.

Of course, I guess you could now ask me what a suitable NP for Adam Ha-Rishon would be. Well, how about Adam Kadmon? At least, the anthropomorphization in Lurianic Kabbalah. The obvious thing would be taking that "Forbidden Fruit" Skill of yours to eleven, but the obvious thing would be boring. You can pull off some serious wtfery with the idea.

For more lewds, and since Nine brought up Ryouma (even if they were wrong), how about Eve as a NP? I mean, she literally came from Adam, did she not?

PS. Homestly, not even I know why I care this much about this. It's probably the part of my soul that still clings to my old fanfiction.
    Your critique of the sword NP was fair enough, but the story of God giving Adam and Eve clothing from animal skin after kicking them out of Eden is really in the Bible, not something I made up for the sheet. My only stretch was making it Leviathan's hide, which is based off the passage (Psalm 74-13) where God was described as "crushing the head of Leviathan, and giving him as food for the people of the wilderness". I chose to interpret that as God giving Leviathan's hide to the first humans in the wilderness (i.e outside of Eden). I'm pretty sure I came across other sources identifying the clothing of animal skins with Leviathan's hide too, but I'm too lazy to find those right now.

An NP based off the Adam Kadmon concept would be cool, but probably more fitting for a Caster than a Saber, and anyway the idea was a little too "WTFy", as you put it, for me to work with. I actually used Eve as an NP in my original Adam sheet, so I wanted to try and go with something different this time around (plus, I believe Eve would qualify as a Heroic Spirit in her own right, so it feels demeaning for her to just be reduced to Adam's glorified familiar).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    The mixing of the two Adams hurts the sheet a bit (calling it just 'Adam' would alleviate that), but there's nothing really wrong with the bread and butter of it.
    I would note that the second NP seems a bit weird, given the connection to Leviathan. That thing was only really mentioned a couple times (as far as I'm aware) and is destined to die in the Apocalypse. Would be weird if it gets killed before that. I also don't get where the invincibility is coming from, all things considered. Rather than a sea creature, I'd assume that would be something that Behemoth would have.
    I already explained my basis for making it Leviathan's pelt in my reply to Daneel, so I won't go over that again. But I will note the book of Job lavishes tons of description on how super strong and impenetrable Leviathan's scales are, so I think an invincibility type of NP is fair enough. Heck, if I wanted to wank it more I probably could've given it a "rejection of human civilization" ability like the Nemean Lion's pelt.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    About the Leviathan i know that in im not shure was it the old Testament where two Leviathans are mentioned male (the who should die in the apocalypse) and a female one that was killed by the Deities at the beginning of the times to Prevent the breeding of the creatures.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Koga: Either Presence Concealment or Espionage, but not both at the same time. Other than that, it's a decent sheet

- - - Updated - - -

@asterism: This is quite a solid sheet. Seeing Berserkers act as animals is always cool

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About the Leviathan i know that in im not shure was it the old Testament where two Leviathans are mentioned male (the who should die in the apocalypse) and a female one that was killed by the Deities at the beginning of the times to Prevent the breeding of the creatures.
    Yeah, that's the version I'm going with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    @Koga: Either Presence Concealment or Espionage, but not both at the same time. Other than that, it's a decent sheet
    Yan Qing has Espionage and C-ranked Presence Concealment though.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's the point of Mata Hari having PC supposedly replaced with Espionage then? It's the same as having both Riding and Voyager of the Storm.

Wait...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm questioning his being an Assassin more than his Skill selection for the class though. As far as I understand, he never did anything particularly sneaky and never really killed anyone. His parameters are also somewhat questionable for a fairly new (not to mention no-name) Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    What's the point of Mata Hari having PC supposedly replaced with Espionage then?
    Because Mata Hari has no qualifications for Presence Concealment at all. I suppose giving up the Class Skill gets her an amplification to Espionage or something.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I under an impression that was Doppelganger in the work.

Blog Entries
    I'm questioning his being an Assassin more than his Skill selection for the class though. As far as I understand, he never did anything particularly sneaky and never really killed anyone. His parameters are also somewhat questionable for a fairly new (not to mention no-name) Servant.
    Koga PMed me about this, and his justification for being Assassin is sneaking around under the Kremlin. Plus it was either that or Berserker, which doesn't exactly fit him either.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Reformation
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Henry VIII of England
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Britain (16th century)
    Armament: “Walking stick”, sword

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MANA: D
    LUCK: D
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - Rank D: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once. However, in this case, Assassin can take additional effort to mask his identity. Though his presence is still easily detected, Assassin’s identity and particulars about his appearance become harder to grasp.

Personal Skills:

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high. As a popular king during his era, Assassin commands the faith and loyalty of his people. In addition, his sheer charisma gives him an imposing air, even making it possible to terrify lesser monarchs with one’s presence.

Protestant Reformation - Innovation - Rank D: The version of Innovation possessed by those who took part in the Protestant Reformation.
    Assassin’s participation in the Protestant Reformation was half-hearted, and barely had anything to do with the Protestant movement itself. His actions still laid the groundwork for further reforms, so he is granted this Skill, much to his chagrin. Protestant Reformation - Innovation manifests in the form of plus modifiers when facing Catholic Heroic Spirits or Saints of Catholic origin. Assassin remains somewhat disturbed by this, having considered himself a devout Catholic in life.

Item Construction (Strange) - Rank D+: An offshoot of Item Construction, dealing with the creation of abnormal or bizarre items. The unifying factor in the items produced by this Skill is their lack of practicality.
    Rather than the ability to construct items, Assassin instead gains the ability to acquire such things through mysterious means. As he was no mage, the magical quality of the items he acquires is also not very high, though he more than makes up for this with sheer quantity. As for the items themselves, Assassin is particularly proud of his walking stick-hammer-pistol combination, and uses this Skill to gain replacements should the original be damaged or destroyed.

Contradictory Mind - Rank D: The manifestation of a mental state similar to Mental Pollution. One is almost literally of two minds, usually swaying from one extreme to the other. Further, the holder of this Skill is not aware of their twofold nature, and cannot come to understand it even if their differing sides are pointed out to them.
    For Assassin, his two sides are more in harmony than certain other holders of this Skill, resonating with his motto, “true heart”. He is capable of spectacular kindness as well as wanton cruelty, depending on his mood. Assassin’s natural tendency for eccentricity is also increased. Thanks to being roughly in control of himself, his alignment has defaulted to Chaotic Neutral instead of swaying between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil.

Noble Phantasms
    Thy Head Upon the Chopping Block
    Treasons Act

Anti-Unit, Rank C+
    Assassin’s infamous tendencies brought to existence as a Noble Phantasm. Born from his notorious tendency to execute people based on imagined transgressions or drummed up charges, sometimes without so much as a trial. It takes the form of an executioner’s sword, which he normally carries at his hip.
    The sword is rather ordinary for a Noble Phantasm, simply being a tool for the beheading of the condemned. As such, it deals superb damage against human targets. However, there is one stipulation to its usage. The target must be condemned and proclaimed as a criminal, or the sword cannot be drawn from its sheath. Assassin also believes that such stipulations are necessary, though with his volatile temper, a condemnation is sure to be forthcoming. It is high treason to insult the king, and Assassin is quite the irritable monarch.
    Due to his deeds and reputation later in life, Treasons Act deals greater damage towards female targets.

Description
    Dislikes: Dissenters, money problems
    Talents: Athleticism, all manner of arts
    Natural Enemy: His wives

Assassin’s true identity is Henry VIII of England, the Trueheart King.

Usually appearing bedecked in well-made plate armor and wielding a heavy mace, Henry does not bring to mind an Assassin in terms of appearance. He is a boisterous man, seeming to be having the time of his life in almost any activity. Indeed, he seems to excel in oddly many things, chalking it up to his status as a king. Henry would also be quick to switch his clothing to follow the latest fashions of the modern world.
    He seems to approach most things with bravado and good-natured humor, delighted to be able to take part in a battle of legends and prove his worth. Though on the outside, he is full of himself, he does find himself comparing unfavorably to most Heroic Spirits who were rulers in life. Despite this relative humility, he still holds himself above Heroic Spirits who weren’t rulers.
    Henry fancies himself as something of a ladies man, being quick to approach beautiful women with amorous intent. Normally boisterous, Henry would turn quite sweet when approaching a lady he fancies, trying to woo them with his talents in the arts or his physical prowess. This change in demeanour is not entirely an act, but refusing his advances would still provoke him.
    However, Henry also holds a fierce temper, and brooks no argument from anyone, reacting with fury to the slightest resistance. There are many things indeed that can rouse his anger, and he is quick to denounce those that push his buttons, sentencing them to death for their crime. The law his Noble Phantasm is based on, penned by Henry personally, provides a multitude of excuses for a swift execution. Still, it is possible to calm the king with flattery. He also respects a steadfast devotion to duty, and may grant leniency when finding such a side in a person.
    As a proud king, Henry would look down on anyone calling themselves his Master. If they insisted on it, Henry would be quick to turn on them, possibly even killing them if provoked enough. A Master posing themselves as his attendant and advisor, on the other hand, would be someone he would get along with well. As long as they don’t aggravate him, of course.
    On the subject of his wish, Henry is indecisive. On one hand, he would wish to prevent the injury which led to the loss of his sanity as well as prevented him from partaking in his treasured sports. On the other, he would seek to undo the Protestant Reformation that his actions led to. Henry still sees himself as Catholic first and foremost, and is appalled at what his, admittedly rash, actions led to.

Lore
    Henry VIII of England was the second king of the Tudor line, coming to the throne after the death of his elder brother, Arthur. He excelled in book learning as well as in the physical exercises of an aristocratic society, and, when in 1509 he ascended the throne, great things were expected of him. Soon after he obtained the papal dispensation required to allow him to marry his brother's widow, Catherine of Aragon.
    It is from this marriage that his lifelong quest for a male heir began. Eventually, he concluded that Catherine couldn’t grant his wish and therefore sought to have their marriage annulled. After seven years of fruitless negotiation with Clement VII, Henry had had enough and declared himself head of the Church of England in the English Reformation, annulling his marriage with Catherine.
    It is around this time that Henry suffered a crippling injury during a joust, putting a stop to the athletics he so enjoyed. From this point on, his health and sanity would deteriorate, eventually leading to his death. During his reign, he famously went through six wives, though his fell reputation is somewhat undeserved, having only executed two.
    Henry's reign was also marked by an increase in the number of executions, his go-to response to problems. It is said that he had as many as 72,000 people executed over the years, though this number is most likely inflated.

Henry’s legend as an Assassin stems partly from his tendency to wander the streets of London in disguise, both to protect his people and to see that his constables were working. On one of these walks, the police failed to recognize their king and thus imprisoned him. Henry took this with amusement, giving those responsible a promotion and a stipend, as well as supplying the prison he was locked in with plenty of coal and food.

Notes
    Behold one of the least Assassin-y of Assassins. This version of Henry VIII is him as the “good king”, at least as much as he was ever was one. Besides the thing mentioned in the Lore section, Henry also executed a lot of people, giving more qualification for this class.
    In hindsight, I should probably have focused more on his eccentric side as was my original intention. The whole sheet started from his "walking stick".
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; July 5th, 2019 at 03:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Shiki-pon: The quality is still good, but I'm frankly astounded by how quickly you're churning out these sheets. Did you have them all written up ahead of time or are you just that fast a writer?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Shiki-pon: The quality is still good, but I'm frankly astounded by how quickly you're churning out these sheets. Did you have them all written up ahead of time or are you just that fast a writer?
    Well, I started on this one yesterday, but I've been bouncing ideas about it around for a week or so. And yes, it seems I'm a fast writer.
    I usually don't have finished sheets lying around for very long, unless its a sheet I'm iffy about.

That's not why...Ryouma actually has...

No. I won't fall for the troll post. I'm better than this.

Victor of Aveyron: Decent. There's still room for overall improvement.

Im not trolling, i know his NP oryou is a snake mountain god that fall in love with ryouma after he save her. Afterthat that snake mountain god having regret for she cannot save him from his died because she go shopping when ryouma assassination happen. ofcourse i know that because japan is first language. now i ask you this, do you think he really saving a mountain god in real history, in real history oryou was his wife name, who get married and after ryouma dead she remarried but eventually get divorced and died in poverty, how do i know this, because i learn this in middle school. If you don't know this, in our country ryouma life was symbolized as dragon, because his grandiose short live and his '' without regret'' doing your best in short life. Do you know there was two ways to write ryouma name, one was the normal ways and the second was write the word ryou with the word ryu from the the word of dragon. You know what yakuza game original title in my country it was Ryū ga Gotoku 龍が如く, "Like a Dragon" or life like a dragon. Im not trolling, im japan ofcourse i know what i talking about. Im sorry if im sound like im angry, but im not. I explain you so you know not every person who saying nice think is trolling, you know in our country type Moon sometimes make a servant contest and you will see how op the servant NP was. I do enjoy koga work because it's good and i beg you once again please do not accuse someone as troll. Peace from japan person who work abroad right now.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The issue with Koga's sheets isn't that he's being creative, it's that most of his ideas don't work well, or just seem to make shit up sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    The issue with Koga's sheets isn't that he's being creative, it's that most of his ideas don't work well, or just seem to make shit up sometimes.
    It's not about he saying koga sheet is bad, this about why he call me troll for saying i like someone sheet. It's not problem if he saying koga sheet as shit, but can he not saying someone opinion as troll instead of maybe asking why me who saying ryouma NP as manifestation on his life. just because he literally taking what written on ryouma card that doesn't mean he can just said someone as troll, why not asking what the reason i said ryouma NP as picture of his life.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You release something complete Koga, I'm impressed. Other than your usual English, you need to address stuff where the Skills/NPs came from for people to be able to accept the usual Nasu wank.
    do you mean with address stuff the justification ,spartacus ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Good servant as always, i love the noble phantasm because it's really suit the servant. What i love most is thr extension of your imagination, you never let history bound you, you follow your creativity although other people said it was wrong. Just like how nasu make the canon servant, just look at ryouma how the heck he got a dragon just because he got word "ryou" or dragon on his name and he life short live. In the end i always love your servant sheet keep up.
    Thanks umu ~ it feels good to hear praise once .

Because Mata Hari has no qualifications for Presence Concealment at all. I suppose giving up the Class Skill gets her an amplification to Espionage or something.
    Well he sneaked under the Kreml and searched under dangerously tensioned citcumstances an d i dont know that Mata Hari has killed someone or that Jekyll has better compabilities with the Assassin class ,but that juust my oppinion.

Well, I started on this one yesterday, but I've been bouncing ideas about it around for a week or so. And yes, it seems I'm a fast writer.
    I usually don't have finished sheets lying around for very long, unless its a sheet I'm iffy about.
    You are reall y fast ,just one Suggestion i would say you Assassin is also a not exactly Fitting represent of the class,one Question which would be his abbilities in his other classes ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 28th, 2018 at 08:08 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...