Page 643 of 858 FirstFirst ... 143543593633638641642643644645648653693743 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    @Padoru
    Logically they will cancel each other out, but that kinda boring right? I like to think they work similar with card game chaining, whoever activate their Skill last will be the one that successfully activated. If Jack aware her information was being profiled, she can just simply erase that; while if Recruiter aware his information was being erased, he can just profile them again.

L A N C E R

Alt FC?
    Alternate Class: N/A
    Epithet: Missing Link
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Prehistorical

Parameters
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: A+
    Luck: C
    NP: EX

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: E
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Born in a time far before the formalization of magecraft of any kind, Lancer has one of the lowest possible resistances. She maintains an E rank due to her body rejecting the base ether composing the magecraft.

Personal Skills:
    Primordial Body: A+
    The possession of a body that exists as an independent concept from Homo Sapiens--Humans. Simply, a body that was produced an epoch before humans as a species even began. A composite skill that includes the effects of Natural Body. Because the World had not yet rejected humanity as a disease when the wielder was born, Primordial Body also carries purge-defense aspects akin to Divinity. However, while the World itself will not seek to purge the owner of Primordial Body, the higher the rank the less inclined one becomes to simply breathe modern air. Random Luck checks are taken and applied in a manner similar to Weak Constitution should they fail.

Grants a permanent STR plus modifier. No matter how many calories Lancer ingests, she will remain svelte. Functionally, Lancer is considered a “missing link” between the Homo genus and the dominant primates that came before. Techniques that specifically target a “human body” will utterly fail beginning at Rank A and above, however broader attacks will not be affected at all. Lancer’s lungs are Raw Mana Engines akin to those of the dragon species, but on an obviously downgraded scale. A time so far in the past of the Age of Gods that even those who would become human were capable of ingesting and processing raw ether.

The physical properties of the limbs and organs are also alien in nature. An existence attempting to thrive in the time of the gods, before the separation of the phantasmal planes, is already at an immediate disadvantage. To counter the natural limitations of the humanoid form, Primordial Body allows for free manipulation of the body down to manually shifting the location of joints and muscle tissue to ensure the greatest distribution of strength and balance.

Soul Eating: D
    A method by which one consumes the soul of another living organism to strengthen their own magical or health systems: a soul eater.
    Lancer is a member of a genus recently discovered to be the first link in the human chain that was determined to have eaten meat. While simply evolving into a prototypical carnivore isn’t entirely miraculous in its own right, Lancer demonstrates the earliest known instance of a “primate that consumes the life of another for sustenance”: or soul eating.

Consumption of organisms provides a small recharge to magical energy.

Pre-Conception: A+
    A Skill denoting one's existence as an ancient “human” predating history. Provides resistance against the Authority of those that came after. Due to living before words like Hero and God became codified as concepts, both Heaven and Earth-type existences will be at a disadvantage. Since a holder of this Skill must be older than the Throne of Heroes itself, possessing it greatly lessens the Servant's status as a Heroic Spirit. In exchange, even a Mystery as overpowering as Potnia Theron can be disregarded.

Instinct: EX (C)
    Instinct is the ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms.

The methodology of living and surviving as one who existed prior to the human luxuries of needless thought and emotion. Every action is governed purely by instinctive self-preservation, the prototypical foundation of the official Common Sense of Man. Because of Lancer’s limited cognitive ability and experience with modern interactions, this Skill is relegated more to deciding whether or not an enemy is worth pursuing. The simplest way to not be injured is to avoid a fight.

Noble Phantasm
    Eltanin

O Gaia, Bring About the Age of Ice

Type: Anti-Life, EX

Extinction.

The greatest fear of any species, whether consciously aware of it or not. Consumption of energy, expense of energy, constant copulation, all fundamental techniques evolved to stave off an end without end. Oftentimes, unfortunately, the struggles of life meet an obstacle that is impossible to overcome. The world, through its own will, seeks to eliminate species as a means of its own survival. Since the planet’s inception, there have been plenty of extinction events, Eltanin represents merely one of these.

Millions of years before, when the dinosaurs had been dominant, Gaia had responded to a potential dominant species uprising by creating the Dragon Kind as natural counters. However, prior to taking care of the problem itself, Gaia had first opted to calling on its brethren to send assistance. This assistance came in the form of a massive meteor sent hurtling towards the planet...sent from perhaps the furthest and least helpful area of the solar system. As the “offspring” of Quetzalcoatl (from a previous alien impact) began to take shape as the Greater Primates--the first hominids--a new fear arose in Gaia.

Thus the massive satellite was opportunistically used in a secondary plan of action. The Eltanin impact, landing in the South Pacific Ocean around 2 million years ago, exploded 700 foot high waves all over the world. Massive amounts of water and salt were thrust into the atmosphere, condensed by the gradual cooling of the planet already in process. Glaciers grew over land and sea as species died by the hundreds. There’s only one term to describe the world after such a trigger:

Ice Age.

A world of ice and frost, one by its pure logic that shouldn’t allow for life to continue. And yet, life finds a way. The primates continued to thrive, continued to evolve. Unfortunately, humanity and the planet itself evolved in such a way that surviving the hardships of their past is an impossibility.

Eltanin the Noble Phantasm is tied to Lancer’s spear. Lancer’s species, as the first step away from Lower Primates to Greater Primates, has also recently been discovered to be the first link in mankind’s family to create tools. Specifically, the first thing that can be called a “spear”. A simple branch with a split to hold a sharpened stone blade, tied together with plant fibers or dried intestines. The dominance of simplicity.

Invocation creates a true Extinction Event-level phenomenon. However, “Eltanin” itself is a True Name only in theory, as Lancer is physically incapable of the premeditated thought or vocal capacity necessary for the use of the Noble Phantasm. Only through a Master’s Command Seal or the like would Eltanin’s existence even be cemented.

History

In 1974, a small team of paleoanthropologists searched a dig site around a tiny village in Ethiopia, tipped off from previous discoveries that Ethiopia is a veritable hotspot for early hominin fossils. They were successful.

On the morning of November 24th 1974, the being that would usurp Homo Habilis as the earliest hominid was discovered. The species was given the tentative name of Australopithecus Afarensis. The subject was called Lucy in honor of the Beatles’ “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” that was playing on the radio nearby.

A story. A legend. Mankind’s fascination with itself and its own history has unearthed another mystery, and even given it a name.

A being from before the time Gaia and Alaya had disassociated, a mechanical existence that can be directed with impunity by the Counter Force. That is the true identity of LUCY.

This was...something. Pretty sure I took one of the Personal Skills from someone else but forget who and which one, I'll credit if I ever find out.

Anyone done one for Doomguy? If not I call dibs.

He finally got his sword.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure that guy goes to Modern Fiction

@Spartacus: I guessed it'd be something like that
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 14th, 2018 at 04:12 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Logically they will cancel each other out, but that kinda boring right? I like to think they work similar with card game chaining, whoever activate their Skill last will be the one that successfully activated. If Jack aware her information was being profiled, she can just simply erase that; while if Recruiter aware his information was being erased, he can just profile them again.
    It might be a bit silly, but I always love it when a Servants Skills/NP harks back to table top games. Probably just my inner child, but I also like to slip that sorta thing into my Sheets when I get the chance.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I like them too, I think almost all of my Sheets has an ability involves rolling a Check.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, so I have a question. I'm making an Avenger Nuclear Gandhi sheet, but I don't know whether to put it in this thread or the modern fiction thread. Someone please help.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since Gandhi is still a historical character, keep it here.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Hey, so I have a question. I'm making an Avenger Nuclear Gandhi sheet, but I don't know whether to put it in this thread or the modern fiction thread. Someone please help.
    Since it'd be mostly based on the fictional Gandhi from Civilization, I'd say Modern Fiction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Since it'd be mostly based on the fictional Gandhi from Civilization, I'd say Modern Fiction.
    I mean it looks to be a meme Servant, so I don't exactly see the reason to move it there.
    Last edited by SleepMode; August 14th, 2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Change my wording

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Thousands of years later, historians will argue that Gandhi indeed launched a nuclear war against the whole world. Of course, there will be people traced the date of the sources coming from the 21st century, a whole century after Gandhi's death. The debate escalates further because most of this is
    meme
    secondary sources
    , but others argue that the fact these secondary sources are so many is a proof for reliable quantitative data. They will start doubting Gandhi as the good person he was once painted, and he indeed plotting for the mass genocide he called 'peace'.

"That is the identity of enemy Servant, Avenger - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, better known as the Nuclear Genocide King." So her Master explains.

She stutters, how could she be confident to slay such a vile man?

Even if she was a proud knight from the lost era called 'the medieval.' Slains powerful sorcerer that control legions of the dead and her evil father who holds demonic spears that pierce like a thunderstrike. She never fought someone who causes chaos on a planetary level.

A Mystery-less nuclear strike can seriously harm or even kill a Servant, but a Noble Phantasm nuclear? And he has many of this, not just one?

"Master, I believe we need to join hand with other pairs." She, a proud knight, pleads.

"The only Servants left are Archer and Caster, but they certainly are reasonable."

"No, we need to ally ourselves with other Servant from different Grail War or Chaldea Security Organization."

That is the true weight of the danger this Avenger Servant possess.

Blog Entries
    Innocent Monster - EX

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Read my mind.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, that sounds hilariously awesome. Now I really need to read that sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Here.

Blog Entries
    So, due to two votes in favor of posting this here to one against, I'm just going to leave this here.

WARNING: This sheet is intentionally broken. It is a complete joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Mahatma Nuclear Gandhi
    Alignment: Chaotic Nuclear

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: E
    Mana: EX
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
    Avenger EX
    Gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.

Memory Correction EX
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Unlike his normal counterpart, Avenger never forgets a slight against him until the one responsible has been nuked off the face of the Earth. Then he forgets them.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) A
    One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Item Construction EX
    Avenger is capable of creating nuclear weapons in almost no time at all. This is a very bad thing due to how terrible Avenger's temper is.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster EX
    The true Mahatma Gandhi was a man who became a symbol peace. However, a certain bug in a certain game featuring various historical figures caused its version of Gandhi to become hyper-aggressive and obsessed with nuclear warmongering, in stark contrast to his real life counterpart.

Mental Pollution EX
    At this rank of mental pollution, it is almost impossible for Avenger to be affected by mental interference thaumaturgy.

Avenger has an unexplainable obsession with nuclear warmongering. One cannot discern whether he is simply an extremist seeking peace or a genocidal madman seeking to burn the world to ash. But because virtually no one can come to an understand because of his very high ranking Mental Pollution, none can discern just what his goal is.

Double Summon A
    A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and 'modern classes' like Gunner.

Avenger possesses Class Skills from both the Avenger and Caster classes.

Noble Phantasms
    Nuclear Gandhi
    Our Words Are Backed With NUCLEAR WEAPONS
    EX
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: 100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000
    Avenger's ultimate nuclear missile. It is capable of causing an extreme amount of damage to the area it is unleashed in. However, it takes a large amount of resources to create. This is fortunate for Avenger's opponents because it gives them a good window of opportunity to kill him before Nuclear Gandhi is complete. Otherwise, he very well might just end the Grail War with one fell swoop and a horrific amount of collateral damage. In addition, unleashing this Noble Phantasm may very well spark a nuclear war between countries.

Lore:
    Mohandas Ghandi was an Indian activist and the leader of the Indian independence movement against British rule. The honorific 'Mahatma' ('high-souled'/'venerable') was first applied to him in 1914 in SoutH Africa and now used worldwide. In India, he is known as the Father of the Nation and a symbol of peace to its people.

However, one day a certain game came along and accidentally ended up damaging Gandhi's image. Said game featured a variety of different historical figures, with Gandhi among them, and the goal was to create a civilization that stands the test of time. However, a glitch occurs when Gandhi attempts to select democracy as his form of government, which he is naturally inclined to do. Democracy decreases a civilization leader's aggression by two, but Gandhi by default has an aggression rating of 1. When the system attempts to lower Gandhi's aggression, it underflows from 0 to 255 out of 10.

And then when the Atomic Age comes, Gandhi gains an obsession with nuclear warmongering and any civilization that angers him in the slightest will most certainly get nuked. The fans of the game were so amused with the results of this glitch that the creators carried Gandhi's resulting hyper-aggressive behavior over to newer installments in the series as his default trait.

However, because these behaviors were never possessed by the real Gandhi, Nuclear Gandhi is technically a false one and possesses Innocent Monster EX.

Personality:
    Nuclear warmongering is the very reason for Gandhi's existence, a far cry from his real counterpart's pacifistic nature. Launching nuclear weapons is his solution for everything. Someone slaps you? Nuke them. Someone gives you the middle finger? Nuke them. Someone runs your dog over with a truck? Nuke them. Someone sues you? Nuke them. Famine? Nuke them. Drought? Nuke them. Someone nukes you for nuking them first? Nuke them again! An enemy nation is still operating despite having been ravaged with nukes? Nuke them some more! He is by far the most unreasonable Servant ever and will not stop until either he is dead or his target of anger has been nuked into oblivion. He is not at all bothered by the fact that his existence is the result of a glitch in a video game. That said, he will still nuke its creators because he wants to nuke everything.

His destructive nature is so devastating that even the Throne of Heroes itself will actively try to prevent Nuclear Gandhi from being summoned by a Master.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; August 15th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    0/10 not enough EX

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Where is the backstab skill?
    Are you even Civ?

Blog Entries
    =RIDER=

Artist: cuboon

Possible Alternate Classes: Archer
    True Name: Wenona - The Lost and Found Fallen Star
    Height/Weight: 160 cm / 56 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: America

The Human Radio by Shinedown

=Parameters=

Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: -

=Class Skills=

- Riding (A):
    can ride any and all mounts with exceptional expertise, save for things of phantasmal, divine, and dragon origin

Teddy is the name of her horse, after the then vice president.

- Magic Resistance (C):
    cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

While being born into the Age of Man would normally render this skill non-existent, due to acquiring trinkets and spiritual awakening and attunement with the World itself, Rider’s rank was upped by one. It was further upped by two because of her association with a princess fallen from the Moon and granted protection by violet winds.

=Personal Skills=

- Blazing Moonlight (A):
    this Servant’s parameters are increased when sunlight dims and night begins. All ranks D and lower “awaken”—burning brightly as the moon in the night sky—gaining one rank each while those B or higher are given a plus (+) modifier.

Born from her infamous status as both a literal and superficial fallen star.

- Instinct (D):
    the ability to always “feel” the best course of action during combat.

Time spent away from the rush of gunslinging and trickshotting, coupled with a life drowned in booze and cigarettes have devalued Rider’s rank in this by one.

- Divinity (E):
    the strength of one’s god-like nature; the more god-blood flowing in the veins, the higher the rank.

Rider is one part moon, one part man, and two parts wild west.

- Magical Energy Burst (E):
    a version of the standard that transfers magical energy into the user's weapons and body. At this rank, specifically for Rider, it’s used to dazzle her audience and amplify the magnitude and range of her acoustics.

It could be said that this ability was granted by being plugged into the World.

=Noble Phantasms=

- Thunderbird (-):
    a space guitar

=Bio=

An old soul in a youthful body, Wenona is an older Lillian Frances Smith after she traded her furs for feathers and ruffled many more with her continued performances at center stage before fading into obscurity like a crestfallen star.
    Last edited by Historia; August 24th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Assuming you'll be filling in the NP later, going by your other sheets. Curious to see what it'll be like.