Page 664 of 858 FirstFirst ... 164564614654659662663664665666669674714764 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,280 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Charles V of HRE/Charles I of Spain, same guy, so yes.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just the little amount of love I have for my country popping up

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Class(es): Caster, Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Britain (Arthurian Mythos)

Height/Weight: 160cm/50kg
    Dislikes: Flowers, Perverted men
    Talent: Raising world renowned swordsmen,
    Natural Enemy: Merlin, Morgan le Fay
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: King/Queen, Humanoid, Female, Servant, Riding
    Armament: Sword, Water

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. As a fae creature and the good counterpart of Morgan le Fay, it is only natural she would possess a high rank in this class.

Riding: A+

A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Saber is a higher-being than that of a meagre human and closer to nature with a greater affinity. She is the one who taught the famous Lancelot how ride.

Personal Skills:

Child of Nature: B

A Skill that represents one as children born in the Reverse Side of the World that will eventually become the same. Even if they are not naturally occurring life, but living things created by human hands, sometimes even they can receive great blessings from the World. Although born in the material world with and existing in the Age of Man, there was still strong mystery around the time of her era.

Hero Creation: A

A Skill that represent the techniques to artificially give birth and raise a hero. Saber is the parent of Lancelot and raised him to be the most famous Knight of the Round Table. In the modern day, one could argue that the legend of Lancelot is at least equal to the renown of King Arthur.

Mana Burst (Water): A+

A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that accompany tidal waves and roaring bursts of water. In the case of Saber, she can use water-based ranged attacks alongside allowing her to strike with the speed and power of a jet.

Territory Creation: A

It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Rather than a mere workshop, she manipulates the environment to create a lake that she resides in where A-Rank weaponry comparable to that of Noble Phantasms can be forged.

Noble Phantasm

Holy Weapons of the Lake
    Gate of Avalon

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Targets: 1000 Persons

The Noble Phantasm of Saber, enabled through her position as one who raises and arms the worlds greatest knights.

It allows her to call forth the Noble Phantasms belonging to any member of the Knights of the Round Table due to her possessing some of these weapons before passing them onto her ‘children’. Due to the her legend and affinity due to her class, she has a particular affinity for the swords of legend such as Excalibur, Arondight, Excalibur Galatine and Cortana quickly and at their full power but she can wield weapons like Failnaught, Prydwen and Carnwennan and others.

In spite of owning a number of these weapons and being one step older counterparts, she is not the “True” owner of them so in certain cases the Rank and Type downscale when she wields them. However, it seems that these limitations do not apply when she bestows these weapons on another.

Biography

Saber’s identity is that of The Lady of the Lake, also known by her True Name of Vivian. She is a highly important figure in Arthurian Mythos and the chief enchantress in the Matter of Britain.

Vivian is a fairy, not a human, whose legend arose to that of becoming a Heroic Spirit, a most beautiful maiden whose being entwined with Mystery, she was the adoptive mother of Sir Lancelot who raised him and taught him to ride amongst other things.

Residing in a castle underneath a lake, Vivian caught the attention of Merlin and the two became compatriots, then teacher and student as he taught her everything he knew about magecraft and possessed every skill he had other than his clairvoyance. Most notably, she possessed the ancient titan-slaying planet grade weapon Excalibur and when the time was right, Vivian passed it on to the King of Britain when he was ready.

As time passed, she grew tired of Merlin whose continual attempted pursuits of her only earned her ire. Eventually she wanted rid of him and struck out at him. Merlin fled, believing Vivian wanted him dead and took refuge in the Reverse Side of the World. Merlin stumbled into a foreign land known as Avalon. Merlin had thought that the “evil witch” could not reach him anymore. But he encountered a gate that was built with rough stones, resembling the stone circles. The gate was inscribed with "Only the innocent may pass." Merlin realized that the gate was a trap and he was imprisoned when he had walked into it. Massive walls of stone emerged from the ground in front of him. The walls seem to vertically extend forever, effectively trapping the visiting magus inside.

When King Arthur was fatally wounded at the Battle of Camlann, she retrieved her sword from Bedivere who carried it to her and tossed it into the lake, where she caught it and returned to the waters, disappearing from the earth.

Although she still lives, residing in Avalon, waiting for her King, her legend lives on in the hearts of men. She calls forth, waiting for her wish to be granted.

Character

Vivian is someone who both is, and is not, an ally to mankind.

Although she wears the shell of a woman, she is not one herself and as a result she comes across as quiet alien.

She does not understand why people act the way they do. She cannot relate to humans. Her own morals do not fully align with the conventional rules of humanity either. She can be in a loving relationship for one moment, then never want to see that person again a moment later. Despite being full of love, it is not “Love” as we humans understand it, Vivian stands alone on one side of the window with the rest of the world on the other side. She can shout so she can be heard on the other side and place her hand on the pane, hoping that another will to but Vivian does not belong in the world of humans.

That said, Vivian is someone who adores humans as individuals. She raised Lancelot, carefully sculpting him into the man he became, helped mold King Arthur alongside Merlin and loves all the Knights of the Round, considering them her children. Vivian does have clear favourites however, Arthur and Lancelot – whom she considers to be her greatest loves.

Vivian has the nature of a gracious and gentle woman with those who she loves, doing everything she can to nurture them and soothe their pains. To those who earn her anger, it is legendary to the point of making the greatest magus Merlin turn tail and flee as fast as he can.

She will likely not understand her Master, she may turn to love them regardless. Ultimately, she is not compatible with conventional humans and one must be unconventional or extraordinary.

“In the end, I’ll do what I’ll always do. Raise you up to greatness and leave. It’s what a mother does but it always hurts…”

“My Beautiful King, my Perfect Knight… I miss them. I want to be with my children again.”

Relationships

Artoria Pendragon & Lancelot:

Her most beloved children, although feeling some guilt for not helping prevent their ultimate fates, the feeling is overwhelmed by pride and love.
    “My children, I’ve missed you for so long. Come now, let me hold you.”

Knights of the Round Table:

Assorted mismatch Out-of-control kids:
    “Misbehaving, again are we? Time for some… discipline.”

Ogier the Dane:

A fellow resident of Avalon
    “Ah, you remind me of my sweet—Wait, you’re dating le Fay?”

Morgan le Fay & Merlin:

No comment

Creators Notes:

I'm back.

Ok, no. I'm not back, I just finished one of the WIPs that had been laying about for a year. All my current energy for stuff here is still directed towards Quest of Fate for the time being. I used as much canon knowledge as I could get from what little we have on her and I filled in the rest with the best I could muster. And yes, the NP is a reference to a doujin-album.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; September 18th, 2018 at 06:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    She is like a female Charl which made sense considering who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Just the little amount of love I have for my country popping up
    I'm confused
    Last edited by Spartacus; September 18th, 2018 at 06:23 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm Spanish, so I'm more used to saying Charles I than Charles V

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I thought Spanish dislike HRE in general or something

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Oh, I thought Spanish dislike HRE in general or something
    Nah, we're busy hating each other, with all the crap about Catalonia's independence and that.

Saber
    Identity: Asi
    Also known as: The primordial sword
    Height:
    247 cm
    Weight: 243 kg
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Hindu mythology
    Armament: None
    Natural enemy: Altera, Surtr

Parameters:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: A++

Background
    A long time ago, even before the White Titan arrived to the planet Earth, the newly created world was filled with evils of any kind. Demons in the shape of Daanavs and Asuras governed unjustly and performed wrongdoings as they pleased. The gods protested and complained about the unfairness of this situation, and pleaded Brahma, the creator of the universe, to take action on the matter. The four-headed god reunited all the Devás and Rishis at the side of the Himalaya, and performed a great sacrifice. From the sacrificial fires, a creature appeared and terrified the gods with its dreadful visage. Its power was such that just by existing the world trembled, shaking the earth, the water, and the air. Even meteors in space started falling, as if they were unable to keep floating in the cosmic void. The creature then proceeded to transform into a never seen before object, shrouded by flames: a sword, the first sword. Brahma baptized the sword as Asi and gave it to Shiva, who used it to blanket the earth with the corpses of demons.

Asi is considered as the first weapon ever created, the primary energy contained in all weapons ever created. Its existence is even older than that of the Holy Sword of the Planet, and was modeled after the nameless object that separated the earth and the heavens. Among its multiple wielders, we can count Drona, who became unbeatable in the Kurukshetra war.

Personality
    Although possessing human form, Asi’s nature is actually closer to a machine than to a human. For that reason, he behaves as such, discarding any hint of emotions in favor of focusing on his duty. He only sees worth in destroying what is evil, and defends what is good. This premise is unchangeable, and affects allies and foes equally. Despite that, he can't help but show confusion when involved in conflicts where his unique way of viewing things doesn't work properly. A good example would be the Kurukshetra war, in which he participated and where the factions couldn't be classified between good and evil. Children of gods killed other divine sons while working together with descendants of demons. In that kind of situations, Asi is unable to think on his own the best course of action, and limits himself to abide by the word of his allies, all while keeping his doubts to himself.

In the modern world, Asi has started showing interest in American comic books. He considers them a good source for him to learn what to do in those complex situations in which things aren't either white or black, but grayish. He also feels annoyed at the downfall of religion. If people aren't interested in the gods anymore, he can't know who to defend and who to consider an enemy.

Treatment with the Master: A Master that holds no evil intentions will be followed without hesitation, all their orders mechanically obeyed. Should Asi detect malice in his Master, he’ll proceed to promptly kill them and fade out of this world due to not having any anchor to the World. In the case of a good Master allying with evil characters or fighting a good person, Asi will unconsciously show his discomfort and start doubting again about what's correct. That said, because reading him is hard, it's important that the Master gives the first step and asks him what is wrong, insisting as much as possible so that he finally gives a satisfying answer that can help finding a solution to the problem.

Dislikes: “Evil must be eradicated.”

Wish for the Grail: “My only goal is to bring Dharma to the universe.”

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance A
    At this point, Asi is untouchable by modern magecraft. Even the most powerful spells have little effects on him.

Riding –
    Lost because Asi is too big to ride any normal vehicle.

Personal skills
    Divinity A
    Asi was directly created by Brahma due to the desires of the Devas to vanquish evil. Therefore, he has one of the highest ranks of Divinity.

Archetype (Sword) EX
    Denotes that one is the first of their kind, the first instance of a concept. As the first artifact to be considered a weapon, a sword to be specific, Asi obtains an advantage over other objects with the same concept. Bonus modifiers are added to checks related to combat and success if the opponent holds something considered a sword. Additionally, Asi's body obtains the properties of a sword even in human form, allowing him to use his limbs to slash and pierce as if they were blades and possessing the sturdiness of iron.

Dharma Protecter A++
    The declaration that Asi killed the enemies of the Devas during his life. Extra damage is dealt against Demonic and Evil lifeforms, as well as against those who went against the gods.

Mana Burst (Flames) A
    By infusing weapons with magical energy, a blazing effect is added. Because Asi himself is a weapon, he can imbue his own body with scorching flames. Not only he’s represented as a blazing sword, but also Asi’s deity is Agni, the god of fire.

Noble Phantasm

Asi Khaḍga
    O Brahma, O Devas, grant me victory through destruction

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Demon
    Description:

“I am the one who puts an end to everything which is wicked. I am the blade of Shiva who brings victory to the righteous and cleanses the world from impurities. O original Father of the Universe, you who created me, witness and watch over this going of mine. Asi Khaḍga!!!”

The power contained in the second to none weapon called Asi the item that predates the concept of weaponry, a power that could probably be equaled to the combination of every single weapon on this world. An apocalyptic Noble Phantasm that already causes large-scale destruction with its activation, opening long cracks in the ground and causing hurricane winds to blow around the area, Asi’s body is surrounded by divine flames and transformed into the primordial sword that Brahma birthed.

A Divine Construct able to kill hundreds, and even thousands of demons with a single blow, the blade of Asi revolves at high speeds to gain momentum as it becomes charged with an immense amount of magical energy that increases even more the intensity of the destructive phenomena caused. That increase only happens for an instant, after which all that devastating energy is sucked in towards Asi, who will direct it towards the enemy front in the form of a cataclysmic vortex of pure destructiveness. The damage output is increased by leaps and bounds against Demonic opponents. As if it wasn’t enough with it, Asi can further increase the power of this Noble Phantasm by adding the effects of Mana Burst (Flames), a release named
    Asi Khaḍga Aagi
    O primeval fire, let us purge the world
    . In that case, its classification would change to Anti-Country.

Relations
    Altera: “You who were sent to this world to destroy it, you who destroy civilizations, are a primary target. The light of your sword shall be consumed by my fire.”

Artoria Pendragon: “You who wield a sword of victory are an ally. I shall not fight you.”

Gilgamesh: “That weapon is what I was modeled after, and therefore an item of the gods. But you who wield it rebelled against them. Therefore, you are an enemy.”

Enkidu: “You who were forged by the gods should be an ally. But you disobeyed the gods in the end, what makes you an enemy.”

Karna: “You who are a son of Surya are an ally. Our flames shall eradicate evil at once.”

Arjuna: “You who are a son of Indra are an ally. A hero of victory like you combined with I who bring victory shall not fail in our goal.”

Rama: “You who are an incarnation of Vishnu are an ally. Not even the strongest of demons shall stand in our way.”

Angra Mainyu: “You who contain all the evil on this world are a primary threat. You shall be thoroughly eliminated.”

Surtr: “You who slay gods are a target of high priority. Size matters not. I shall destroy you.”

Demonic Servants: “Enemies have been detected. Ready to initiate combat.”

Beasts: “You who are demons that attempt to extinguish mankind are enemies. I shall not restrain myself. Your existence shall disappear from this world to not appear ever again.”

Thanks to Bugs for letting me use the FC.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 19th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    your Asi is great ! Padoruou,col Picture indeed onne Question how is his view on Krishna ,Thor and (my)Goliath?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ally, ally, and... Ally I guess?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Nah, we're busy hating each other, with all the crap about Catalonia's independence and that.

Saber
    Identity: Asi
    Also known as: The primordial sword
    Height:
    247 cm
    Weight: 243 kg
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Hindu mythology
    Armament: None
    Natural enemy: Altera, Surtr

Parameters:
    Strength: A++
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: A++

Background
    A long time ago, even before the White Titan arrived to the planet Earth, the newly created world was filled with evils of any kind. Demons in the shape of Daanavs and Asuras governed unjustly and performed wrongdoings as they pleased. The gods protested and complained about the unfairness of this situation, and pleaded Brahma, the creator of the universe, to take action on the matter. The four-headed god reunited all the Devás and Rishis at the side of the Himalaya, and performed a great sacrifice. From the sacrificial fires, a creature appeared and terrified the gods with its dreadful visage. Its power was such that just by existing the world trembled, shaking the earth, the water, and the air. Even meteors in space started falling, as if they were unable to keep floating in the cosmic void. The creature then proceeded to transform into a never seen before object, shrouded by flames: a sword, the first sword. Brahma baptized the sword as Asi and gave it to Shiva, who used it to blanket the earth with the corpses of demons.

Asi is considered as the first weapon ever created, the primary energy contained in all weapons ever created. Its existence is even older than that of the Holy Sword of the Planet, and was modeled after the nameless object that separated the earth and the heavens. Among its multiple wielders, we can count Drona, who became unbeatable in the Kurukshetra war.

Personality
    Although possessing human form, Asi’s nature is actually closer to a machine than to a human. For that reason, he behaves as such, discarding any hint of emotions in favor of focusing on his duty. He only sees worth in destroying what is evil, and defends what is good. This premise is unchangeable, and affects allies and foes equally.

Treatment with the Master: A Master that holds no evil intentions will be followed without hesitation, all their orders mechanically obeyed. Should Asi detect malice in his Master, he’ll proceed to promptly kill them and fade out of this world due to not having any anchor to the World.

Dislikes: “Evil must be eradicated.”

Wish for the Grail: “My only goal is to bring Dharma to the universe.”

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance A
    At this point, Asi is untouchable by modern magecraft. Even the most powerful spells have little effects on him.

Riding –
    Lost because Asi is too big to ride any normal vehicle.

Personal skills
    Divinity A
    Asi was directly created by Brahma due to the desires of the Devas to vanquish evil. Therefore, he has one of the highest ranks of Divinity.

Mad Enhancement EX
    Because Asi is a lifeform with just one reason to exist, he was granted this skill to prevent he strayed off his path. The already high parameters of the Saber class are raised, and it’s possible to hold a conversation with him, but he’s so fixed in fulfilling his task that he’ll always end up talking about it.

Mana Burst (Flames) A
    By infusing weapons with magical energy, a blazing effect is added. Because Asi himself is a weapon, he can imbue his own body with scorching flames. Not only he’s represented as a blazing sword, but also Asi’s deity is Agni, the god of fire.

Noble Phantasm

Asi Khaḍga
    O Brahma, O Devas, grant me victory through destruction

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Demon
    Description:

“I am the one who puts an end to everything which is wicked. I am the blade of Shiva who brings victory to the righteous and cleanses the world from impurities. O original Father of the Universe, you who created me, witness and watch over this going of mine. Asi Khaḍga!!!”

The power contained in the second to none weapon called Asi the item that predates the concept of weaponry, a power that could probably be equaled to the combination of every single weapon on this world. An apocalyptic Noble Phantasm that already causes large-scale destruction with its activation, opening long cracks in the ground and causing hurricane winds to blow around the area, Asi’s body is surrounded by divine flames and transformed into the primordial sword that Brahma birthed.

A Divine Construct able to kill hundreds, and even thousands of demons with a single blow, the blade of Asi revolves at high speeds to gain momentum as it becomes charged with an immense amount of magical energy that increases even more the intensity of the destructive phenomena caused. That increase only happens for an instant, after which all that devastating energy is sucked in towards Asi, who will direct it towards the enemy front in the form of a cataclysmic vortex of pure destructiveness. The damage output is increased by leaps and bounds against Demonic opponents. As if it wasn’t enough with it, Asi can further increase the power of this Noble Phantasm by adding the effects of Mana Burst (Flames), a release named
    Asi Khaḍga Aagi
    O primeval fire, let us purge the world
    . In that case, its classification would change to Anti-Country.

Relations
    Altera: “You who were sent to this world to destroy it, you who destroy civilizations, are a primary target. The light of your sword shall be consumed by my fire.”

Artoria Pendragon: “You who wield a sword of victory are an ally. I shall not fight you.”

Gilgamesh: “That weapon is what I was modeled after, and therefore an item of the gods. But you who wield it rebelled against them. Therefore, you are an enemy.”

Enkidu: “You who were forged by the gods should be an ally. But you disobeyed the gods in the end, what makes you an enemy.”

Karna: “You who are a son of Surya are an ally. Our flames shall eradicate evil at once.”

Arjuna: “You who are a son of Indra are an ally. A hero of victory like you combined with I who bring victory shall not fail in our goal.”

Rama: “You who are an incarnation of Vishnu are an ally. Not even the strongest of demons shall stand in our way.”

Angra Mainyu: “You who contain all the evil on this world are a primary threat. You shall be thoroughly eliminated.”

Surtr: “You who slay gods are a target of high priority. Size matters not. I shall destroy you.”

Demonic Servants: “Enemies have been detected. Ready to initiate combat.”

Beasts: “You who are demons that attempt to extinguish mankind are enemies. I shall not restrain myself. Your existence shall disappear from this world to not appear ever again.”

Credit for the FC goes to Bugs for letting me use it. There's nothing new with the skillset, so I didn't bother writing the general description of each skill.
    Shirou's sword boner just arose. That, and Musashi and Muramasa too would likely salivate at the mouth upon seeing this guy.

Blog Entries
    It ain't necessary to quote the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    It ain't necessary to quote the whole thing.
    Felt lazy.

Blog Entries
    Credit for the FC goes to Bugs for letting me use it.
    Credit for the FC should go to the actual artist.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Asi: Cool idea, but his personality is incredibly boring. I get that it makes sense since he's a living weapon and all, but you could've still had him a develop a bit more of a personality beyond just wanting to eradicate evil. Especially given how much TM loves narratives of automatons learning how to be human... Also, I feel that Single-Mindedness might fit better than Mad Enhancement in Asi's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Credit for the FC should go to the actual artist.
    This one I actually know so I can help out, it's https://twitter.com/pvc_parfait?lang=en

As for Asi, he does seem a little...bland. I appreciate the inclusion of Mana Burst like all Indian Servants have, but I think he might have really benefited from some unique skills.
    Last edited by Bugs; September 19th, 2018 at 12:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    As for Asi, he does seem a little...bland. I appreciate the inclusion of Mana Burst like all Indian Servants have, but I think he might have really benefited from some unique skills.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe some variant of Natural Body to represent him being the "Perfect Weapon"?

Even if he is bland, it makes an unfortunate amount of sense. Besides, automata learning to be human is getting a bit overdone. Sure, those can be great plots, but...

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Even if he is bland, it makes an unfortunate amount of sense. Besides, automata learning to be human is getting a bit overdone. Sure, those can be great plots, but...
    There's nothing wrong with automata just being automata, yeah. I mean clearly he was a raging demon before he was turned into the sword, so it'd make sense that there would either be some of that left over, or some indication that his personality has been reforged into a robot.

My unfinished Asi's wish was to fight Gil because he considers Ea his direct ancestor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    There's nothing wrong with automata just being automata, yeah. I mean clearly he was a raging demon before he was turned into the sword, so it'd make sense that there would either be some of that left over, or some indication that his personality has been reforged into a robot.

My unfinished Asi's wish was to fight Gil because he considers Ea his direct ancestor
    Since he was originally a raging demon and all, maybe Asi secretly enjoys fighting a bit more than a proper weapon of justice should? You could play that for drama (he's terrified of what would happen if he ever lost his programming and reverted back to being a raging monster) or even a bit of comedy with Asi getting embarrassed when his Master points out how much he's enjoying himself.

Many different options you could go with, all of which would be way more interesting than having him just be an emotionless robot.