Page 698 of 858 FirstFirst ... 198598648688693696697698699700703708748798 ... LastLast
Results 13,941 to 13,960 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I talked with Koga about this over PM and it's not actually as game-breaking as it sounds. The tree needs five hours to fully take root and upon doing so, it needs to be planted in an area with plentiful leylines to have enough magical energy to grow. In a Grail War story I imagine Loki would spend the first half of the story skulking in the shadows and secretly setting up a territory for the tree. Near the end there'd be a big twist where he invokes it and throws the Grail War into chaos, forcing the remaining protagonist Servants to put aside their differences and work together to destroy the tree before it can grow to full size.

Basically he'd end up a final boss character like Shirou Amakusa from Apocrypha, whose schemes remain in the background for most of the story but totally derail the plot when fully revealed.
    Ah, I see. That'd actually work for a plot, but the NP still is sorta busted. Also, would the World even let such a thing happen, or is it anti-World enough and is Loki strong enough to do it anyway?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm still not convinced about a NP that makes a Grail War pointless, final boss or not, but well... The process could and should take waaaaaaaay more than a mere 5 hours. 5 days would be better, and even that feels like too short for me.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm still not convinced about a NP that makes a Grail War pointless, final boss or not, but well... The process could and should take waaaaaaaay more than a mere 5 hours. 5 days would be better, and even that feels like too short for me.
    Maybe 5 weeks or 5 years? It'd be an even more Amakusa/FSF-style long game. The Snowfield Grail War and the Greater Grail War both took about 70 years to prep, so who knows? I will admit these are different circumstances, but still...Also, Gilgamesh does have the Great Cup of Uruk in his vault, so...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's much better. It could even form part of a Lostbelt-like story in which Loki can only prepare his Yggdrassil 2.0 by making it do a Surtr and assimilate tons of stuff like his three sons, the Quixotic Tree, etc. It'd make more sense than just popping it out in a regular HGW

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Five days wouldn't be so bad. Any longer would be too much, given most Grail Wars take around a week or so at most.

Also, I might be more sympathetic to the idea because it's kind of similar to the NP I used for my old Saint Patrick Servant.

Yeah, that's much better. It could even form part of a Lostbelt-like story in which Loki can only prepare his Yggdrassil 2.0 by making it do a Surtr and assimilate tons of stuff like his three sons, the Quixotic Tree, etc. It'd make more sense than just popping it out in a regular HGW
    Yeah, that Lostbelt idea is a good one.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Five days wouldn't be so bad. Any longer would be too much, given most Grail Wars take around a week or so at most.

Also, I might be more sympathetic to the idea because it's kind of similar to the NP I used for my old Saint Patrick Servant.
    grail wars are usually two weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    So I was right in assuming as such? Great.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Still though, five days sounds about right, at least assuming Loki invokes it around midway through the Grail War.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I talked with Koga about this over PM and it's not actually as game-breaking as it sounds. The tree needs five hours to fully take root and upon doing so, it needs to be planted in an area with plentiful leylines to have enough magical energy to grow. In a Grail War story I imagine Loki would spend the first half of the story skulking in the shadows and secretly setting up a territory for the tree. Near the end there'd be a big twist where he invokes it and throws the Grail War into chaos, forcing the remaining protagonist Servants to put aside their differences and work together to destroy the tree before it can grow to full size.

Basically he'd end up a final boss character like Shirou Amakusa from Apocrypha, whose schemes remain in the background for most of the story but totally derail the plot when fully revealed.
    Sorry i must correct you not the root growing Need 5 Hours ,Mistilteinn Need the 5 Hours to convert and transform Hringhorni into the tree after then ist completely depending on the leyline structures if they Arent any usefull ones then will the tree not take roots and Loki must use a so grat amount of Mana that he Need atleat one day to be able to materialize himself ,to Regress the process/dispell it .Also he cant dispell Hringhorni after the infection with Mistilteinn as that then would be reverted the changes of Mistilteinn. And yes under circumstances could either Gaia or Alaya interfere
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Ah, I see. That'd actually work for a plot, but the NP still is sorta busted. Also, would the World even let such a thing happen, or is it anti-World enough and is Loki strong enough to do it anyway?
    He is a Cheater so he doesnt Play without some underhanded tactics and i think he belongs to the type of Person who is more capable as it seems.
    his three Sons ?what do you meant with do a Surt a i get it , but atleast my Version of Loki would indeed doesnt Show any restrain if in the grailwar are his childrenn the other participants(as sort of his paternal Duty to let them grow over themselves) but he wouldnt Assimilate them if it is irreversible .

ps:How do you find my Adaption of Mistilteinn as spear ?and the second words of his two Noblephantasm ? they means Accomplishments and banquet .

- - - Updated - - -

Still though, five days sounds about right, at least assuming Loki invokes it around midway through the Grail War.
    Well you have Right that Loki would Need Five days to scout the area and find the Right Location to use and prepare Hringhorni veizla .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 19th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The Strongest Man in History Louis Cyr

The Strongest Man in History
    Grand Brawler Louis Cyr

Class: Grand Brawler

Alternate Classes: N/A

True Name: Louis Cyr

Alignment: Lawful Good

Armaments: Boxing Gloves

Appearance

Bio On th 10th of October 1863 Cyprien-Noé Cyr was born in Quebec Canada. Like his grandfather, and his mother, Cyprien-Noé had inherited great strength, earning him high praise from within his family. While between the ages of nine and twelve he worked in lumber camps in winter, and on the farm in the summer, further helping to build his strength.

In 1878 his family moved to the United States, seeking fortune, and for its ease to pronounce in English, Cyprien-Noé Cyr changed his name to what would go down in history as the name of the strongest man in history, Louis Cyr. While living in the US Louis worked in varies places, from a textile mile, a farm, a machine shop, and many other jobs. He loved showing off his immense strength, though also enjoyed other such hobbies as dancing and the violin.

At 18 years of age, Louis Cyr entered his first strongman contest, and lifting a horse of the ground, easily won. 1882, Louis moved back to Quebec, and married within that year. Taking a job as a lumberjack where, yet again, his feats of strength provided his fellow works with the greatest entertainment there at the camp. However, his stay in Quebec was short, as he soon moved back to Lowell Mass. seeking greater fortune, taking with him his wife.

He was warmly received by the Franco-Americans living there, whom already knew of his great exploits. Unfortunately, a swindler tricked Louis, sending him on a tour, challenging other strongmen, but it ended month's latter, with Louis gaining nothing for his endeavors. Yet this did not detour Louis Cyr.

With aid from his family, he created the Trope Cyr, and toured through Canada. Louis was a natural showman, and had convinced all who saw him to know him by his rightful title as the strongest man in Canada. For a short time he settled down in Montreal as a Policeman, but it was not long before toured again, this time with a group of athletes he had recruited.

March 1886, he official gained the title of Strongest man in Canada, but not long after, he settled again, as the owner of a tavern in Montreal. He would amuse his patrons with his feats of strength, but Louis Cyr was most at home on the stage, and within a year, he was on tour again, with his wife and brother in tow. Throughout Canada and America, Louis performed, soon joining an American trope, were he would soon be called, the strongest man in the world.

Touring throughout the world, he faced many a challenger, and even learned how to boxing and wrestling, skills learned to fight Édouard Beaupré. With Cyr at 5 foot 8, and Édouard Beaupré at 7 foot 8, the match was held. Cyr won.

Cyr health began to decline, bad eating habits and inactivity catching up with him. Even in his declined condition Louis still accepted challenges, and won, each and every time. One such challenger was Hector Décarie, who couldn't stripe Cyr of his title, whoever, knowing it was his time, Cyr conceded the honor to the younger challenger. A few years latter, 1912, he died in his daughters home.

Louis Cyr was recorded into the Throne of Heroes, as the Strongest Man in History, for even now in the modern age, no one has yet to match the feats known to history to be true. Let alone those thought to be not but legend.

Parameters

Strength: EX

Endurance: B

Agility: C++

Mana: D

Luck: B

NP: EX

Class SkillsSelf-Made Man B: Grand Brawlers strength has been cultivated over the course of his life, as was the legend he built for himself, however he did have a head start, having been born with great strength, demarking this skill. This skill allows Grand Brawler to learn new skills, which remain with him forever (though normally forgotten if re-summoned). The power of these skills cannot exceed the strength they would've had in Grand Brawlers time.

Independent Manifestation B+: After obtaining the title of Grand Brawler, the Independent Action skill was replaced with this skill. The title of Grand Brawler has allows this servant to manifest himself.

Personal SkillsShowman A: A unique skill, given to servants known for being entertainers, it acts similarly to Charisma allowing Grand Brawler to easily control/command others. However, unlike Charisma, Showman can only takes effect while the Grand Brawler is entertaining. Another additional effect of Showman is that it allows Grand Brawler to absorb and store mana given to him by those he entertains. The High rank of this skill is due to Grand Brawlers natural talent in it.

Mana Burst (Force) C+: Via unknown means Grand Brawler has obtained the ability to imbue his fists with Mana and then release it as a burst of Kinetic Force by punching at the air. These burst of mana can only carry as much force as 80% of the force given in the punch, and can travel as far as 5 meters before gradually losing more and more energy, the further it moves, completely dissipating within 50 meters.

Natural Born Strength B+: Being born with great strength, it is impossible for Grand Brawler to fall bellow such might. This skill prevent Grand Brawler's Strength from falling bellow B+, by any means.

Noble Phantasms Trope Cyr: The Great Family of Strength B

Throughout Grand Brawlers Life, his family loved, and supported him however they can, this Noble Phantasm acts a manifestation of this, allowing him to summon his family to help him in battle. However, only one to two members of this family may be summoned at a time, and only his wife and daughter are real. Any other summoned, are only Wraths which best fit the role and personality of that family member.

The Strongest Fist in History: The Culmination of My Life EX

The Noble Phantasm that earned this servant his title of Grand Brawler, it acts a single powerful fist carrying all the force of his many feats of strength within his life. It is almost always active at 10% of its normal strength, owing to his EX strength parameter. It can be used at any percentile, and even used long range when combined with Grand Brawlers Mana Burst (Force) Skill. This is in part necessary as unleashing it at full strength gives a strike comparable to one given by the Sword of Rupture: Ea, but comes at the price of damaging Grand Brawlers Body. Even with proper fortification, it is all but guaranteed to kill Grand Brawler in the process.

Interaction with other servants Gilgamesh Brawler: "King of the world and all its treasure? I must admit, it is a rather impressive title, and I like your willingness to prove worthy of it."

Artoria Pendragon: "I am a big fan of your stories, use to read them to my daughter all the time. Wish I knew you were a woman though, might've made them even more inspiring to her."

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: "Your work, masterful. If I might be so bold to ask, I would love to play violin with you."

Paul Bunyan: ".........you.........you are not what I expected."

Authors NotesBehold, in all his might, at the Strongest Man in History, and my explanation for much of his skills, and etc. So first, his EX Strength, some of you are probably thinking "Seriously, that is way to much." But this guy is called the Strongest Man in History, he deserves it, especially when you take into account that part of it is because of his NP The Strongest Fist in History. Next, that very same NP, and its comparison to freaking Ea, which seams absurd, but consider that it is ALL of his feats of strength he had in life, including the ones so absurd that can't be real (and totally are in Fate)

Other servants I've done Mary Seacole, Shielder Artoria Pendragon, Caster Artoria Pendragon, and Brawler Gilgamesh
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 19th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Remember what I said about EX strength before? Well, that.

Also, backlifting 2 tons isn't much of a big feat when you have things like Heracles creating the Strait of Gibraltar or Karna pushing the weight of the Universe. Sure, it's impressive for a normal human, but not EX Strength + Grand title impressive

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, for God's sake, EX-Rank Strength is too much! And posting an incomplete sheet, really? The guy should have like C-rank Strength at the most. He was born in 1863 and died in 1912. And his C++ in Agility doesn't make sense because the sheet is incomplete, so what are the circumstances that allows his Agility to Rank-Up. And I cannot see anyway that he could have EX-Rank in Noble Phantasms. Like Padoru has told you numerous times, compare his power-levels with those of other Servants.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    And posting an incomplete sheet, really?
    Cyr's info is hidden behind collapses. And yeah, back-lifting 2 tons does not warrant EX-strength.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For reference, Medusa lifts and throws cars (1.5~2 tons) easily, Achilles stops a fucking Boeing (330 tons) barehanded (both have B+ Strength), and Asterios (A++ Strength) can lift the Golden Hind (100 tons) when wounded.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 19th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Cyr's info is hidden behind collapses.
    I see.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I see.
    Sorry for asking but what is your oppinion of my Loki ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 20th, 2018 at 11:09 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

To everyone complaining that Louis Cyrs strength is too much, consider for a moment that at base, his strength is equal to 10% ALL, EACH AND EVER, last one of his feats of strength combined. He lifted 2 tons ten times in his life, that is his base strength, he lefts 2 tons a hundred time (which is entirely possible seeing as he lifted a lot in his life) he can lift 20 tons like nothing, and thats assuming that those a hundred times lifting 2 tons were the ONLY feats of strength he had, which is unlikely seeing as he was a strongman since the age of 18. On top of that, that is only including the things we know he did in our universe, just like with anyone whom gains fame, there are a lot of overblown stories of him doing even more impressive things, which I specifically state in the authors notes, he actually did do in the Fate universe (well if I got my way at least).

Read every last thing before making a comments such as "That doesn't make sense" because I specifically addressed the point of why his strength is so high. 10% OF EVER SINGLE LAST FEAT OF STRENGTH HE PERFORMED IN LIFE IS HIS BASE STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you still don't think all of his combined feats of strength in life are enough, consider that he had to lift god know how much tens, if not hundreds of times for EACH of his tours through Canada, and America, more than once, and also through England. Lets say throughout all of those tours, he lifted 2 tons about a hundred times each (not counting reapeat trips, and everything he did before, after, and between his tours) than he can lift approximately 600 tons with his NP, and 60 tones would be his base, and that ignores a lot.
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 19th, 2018 at 09:30 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For reference, Medusa lifts and throws cars (1.5~2 tons) easily, Achilles stops a fucking Boeing (330 tons) barehanded (both have B+ Strength), and Asterios (A++ Strength) can lift the Golden Hind (100 tons) when wounded.
    I repeat, what you're considering feats of EX-rank Strength are nothing in the Nasuverse. But well, if you think this guy can be "Saitama Servant Edition", I can't stop you from thinking so

Blog Entries
    1/10 not enough unironic wankery

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    Grand Brawler Louis Cyr

Louis Cyr was recorded into the Throne of Heroes, as the Strongest Man in History, for even now in the modern age, no one has yet to match the feats known to history to be true. Let alone those thought to be not but legend.
    This right here is the epitome of Nasuverse lore.