Page 719 of 858 FirstFirst ... 219619669709714717718719720721724729769819 ... LastLast
Results 14,361 to 14,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    It's honestly just part of my design philosophy. I consider myself pretty stingy with Skills in the first place, since it kinda seems to me that overusing certain Skills (especially at the higher ranks - Charisma > C for example) robs them of what makes them special. Major figures obviously deserve more in the way of Skills, but that's a given anyways (more legend -> more feats -> more Skills and NPs).
    Besides the generic Skills, I also don't like to spam unique ones too much, since that also feels like selling them short somehow. I'm especially aghast at the kinds of Servants who have nothing but unique Skills, since that sorta implies that they are so far removed from the norm (or that their exceptional qualities so overshadow everything else) that they don't really feel like... I dunno, products of the Human Order anymore?

So I tend to only give Servants Skills that they really qualify for. The less you use, the further you go - or something.
    One way I tried to circumvent this is to create Skills that while unique, they are generalized and sound generic enough where other HS are qualified to have it. Take my Sigmund's Savage Raid or Liu Bang's Fearless Coward, for example. I don't know, it somewhat feels lazy if their skillset are 100% canon Skills.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Rider of the White Bull

Class: Rider
    Alternate Class: ​Lancer
    True Name: Europa
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region: Greece (Crete)
    Source: Greek Mythology

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Height: 157cm
    Weight: 54kg
    Dislikes: Laziness
    Attribute: Heaven
    Natural Enemy: -
    Armament: Talos

Personality
    Personality
    Europa is a wild young woman to say the least. Fearless and outgoing, it is perhaps these traits that attracted the eye of Zeus, seeking out the spitfire and taking her to his homeland of Crete to make love to her. Europa never backs down from anything. When approached by an unnaturally beautiful bull that was obviously some kind of god, she didn’t run away or question it, simply hopping aboard and riding it over the ocean with a gleeful smile. It was only in hindsight that she thought perhaps she should have informed her family before leaving. After being gifted a beautiful necklace, Europa asked Zeus for three things: A ‘super-cool monster to keep around’, a puppy, and a spear that never missed to ‘hit anything that got in her way’ before walking off and marrying the king of the island she’d been left on.

As a Servant, Europa is excited to find herself in a new era, delving deep into the culture of the times and getting to understand the people. She is an incredibly observant person despite her outward nature, catching onto little details about people and things, though she doesn’t always feel a need to point them out or act on them, arguing that it is more fun to let things play out. Europa can be a bit childish when it comes to things she likes, unwilling to share them, perhaps spawning from her nature as the only daughter of a wealthy king

Attitude Towards Master
    Don’t get in her way. When Europa gets an idea in her head, it is better to let her do it than try to fight her. If it really is necessary to stop her from doing something--such as crashing into the enemy base in a burning mecha--try and distract her with something else and hope she forgets the first idea. She probably won’t. Treating her like a tool is a good way to get stomped into paste. She was both a princess and a queen, she does the ordering. She will listen to suggestions unless she doesn’t like them. The typical magus will likely find themselves in a lot of trouble if they summon Europa, so it is better for everyone if she gets someone more like her, even if it ruins the secrecy of the Holy Grail War entirely.

Dialogue
    Summoning: “Hello, Master! Europa, former princess of Phoenicia and Queen of Crete, has answered your call. Let’s get along and have some fun, okay?
    Like: “There are tons of things that I like, but if I had to pick something….definitely finding something new that I like! It’s the best feeling, right? You just get this kind of rush, right? It’s amazing! That’s why I love this era, there are so many new things to like!
    Dislike: “Huh...I don’t think about what I don’t like much. What’s the point in doing that”
    If Medea is Summoned: “Well, well, well, if it isn’t little Miss I’ll-Kill-Your-Super-Cool-Flaming-Robot-So-My-Boyfriend-And-His-Pals-Can-Take-A-Nap…Can you show me how you did that?!
    If Asterios is Summoned: “I know we’re not really related but you can call me Grandmother if you want! So come here and give your grandmother a hug! Mm~ So fluffy~
    If Hercules is Summoned: (shivers with excitement while imagining him wrestling Talos)
    If Edward Teach or Osakabehime is Summoned: “EVA? What the hell is that?What the hell is a Doujin? Is it cool? Can you show me?”

Skills
    Class Skills
    Riding: A
    The ability to control all vehicles and creatures except for Phantasmal and Divine Beasts. Europa can drive most vehicles with the skill of a professional. Just because she can does not mean she will.

Magic Resistance: B+
    An ability that invalidates with three verses or less, nullifying damage from even High-Thaumaturgy. Europa lived in the Age of Gods, and thusly, has a natural resistance to magecraft and magic, added onto by her own godly origins.

Personal Skills
    Golden Rule (Body): A
    Born with a natural beauty that captivated the King of Gods and entranced the king of Crete in a matter of days, Europa is one of many beautiful women from Ancient Greece. She takes pride in her looks and is thankful for an ability that makes maintaining them effortless. This ability is the reason Europa appears as she did when she was a teenager; the height of the beauty and the way she looked when Zeus abducted her. It allows her to heal faster than normal in an effort to maintain her immaculate beauty.

Beloved of the Thunder God: C
    Being loved by Zeus is hardly a rare occurrence, but those select that do take the King of Gods as a lover and bear his children are blessed with a bit of his godly power over the heavens, particularly lightning. At this level, Europa is able to generate electricity from her body similar to Mana Burst (Lightning) around C-rank. She thinks this is the best thing to come out of sleeping with Zeus, at least as long as her sons aren't around.

Divinity: C-
    Europa is not only the lover of Zeus himself, but also the granddaughter of his brother, the sea god Poseidon, on her father’s side as well as having Zeus as her great-great grandfather from the same side. She doesn’t like thinking about that part.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm

Proikisméno Kósmimata
    Dress of the Fire God
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The necklace given to Europa by Zeus as a parting gift alongside her faithful guardians was forged by the god of fire and craftsmanship, Hephaestus. A beautiful piece of jewelry, the necklace served another function. When activated, the necklace forms a ‘dress’ around Europa meant to protect her from any threats that bypass her other guardians. Zeus asked for such a function, fearing retaliation against Europa from his wife Hera. The form fitting nature of the dress was another request of the King of Gods. Thankfully, the Phoenician princess never had use the necklace function while alive; however, as a Servant, she keeps it active at most times to be ready for any potential threats. Any resemblance to a certain type of bodysuit from a certain franchise is entirely coincidental.

Talos
    Ultimate Warmachine, The Great Automaton
    Type: Anti-Army
    The greatest of Europa’s protectors, Talos was an automaton forged by Hephaestus from pure bronze as the first automaton of his kind. Due being the first of his kind, Talos was not particularly complicated. A giant towering over any mortal man at four meters tall, armed with nothing save his bare hands and the burning ‘heart’ within him that kept him alive, Talos protected the island of Crete for several decades, lapping the shores of the island nation three times a day in search of incoming threats, throwing flaming boulders at any would-be invaders. By venting some of the heat from his heart, Talos is able to increase his body temperature enough to even catch fire and use it against his opponents. With Europa out on the battlefield, Talos opens up the compartment for his brain and allows her to sit inside, directing him with more skill and strategy than he normally does.

Pathiasméno Astéri
    Overflow, Burning Heart of Mine
    Type: Anti-Army

When the Argonauts came to the island of Crete, they faced its giant guardian, blocking his flaming boulders and coming ashore. With a combined effort, they were able to push Talos from his post on the shore, but were unable to kill him outright. Only with the aid of the witch Medea were they able to slay him; she used her magic to removed the false blood from his veins, cutting off the fuel to his burning heart. Weakened, the bronze automaton was slain and Crete lost its guardian. This is Talos’s greatest shame and regret. Though the Argonauts brought no harm to his beloved princess, he still failed in his duty to protect her home. Had Medea not removed his blood, Talos would’ve been able to activate his ultimate destructive sequence, setting his blood ablaze and creating an explosion powerful enough to outdo Medea’s magic. Should he be pushed back once again during the Holy Grail War, Talos, of his own free will, can activate this Noble Phantasm, ejecting Europa from his body and erupting into a pillar of flame and destruction capable of destroying an army.

AN
    Author's Notes
    The Lancer version of Europa is equipped with her never-miss spear and her dog that can hunt anything, Laelaps. I decided to make Europa more wild and reckless than she is really portrayed in the legend to give her a bit of variance from the dozens of calm and pretty princesses that the gods bang. Plus, I figured anyone willing to approach a strange animal in Mythological Greece is either an idiot or fearless. She got fearless and I went on from there.

Talos essentially being a mecha came from that CE of Martha in the cyber armor and a recent watch of Gurren Lagann. Talos is actually a really cool guy, sort of. He doesn't really talk but he does have feelings and cares a lot about Europa since it's his job to protect her. Think of it as him being her giant bronze big brother. He has a bit of a grudge against Medea and tends to glare at her.

Europa would probably end up being good friends with Blackbeard and Osakabe, which is probably a bad thing in the long wrong.
    Last edited by Wizard; December 17th, 2018 at 11:56 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have to say, I really love this take on Europa. Never would've imagined her as the tomboy type, but you really made it work.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i havent watched lagan but this is indeed a interesting Concept of Europa ,would she got along with Atalante because Atalante is/would be actualy also a Princess and which Agonauts where beside Medea present when tey landed on crete ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Very nice Europa Sheet. OverFlow could probably be folded into the main Talos NP, but that's just a nitpicky thing.

Also, i'm still alive.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Isabella of France
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: France (14th century)
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: D
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank C: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills

Planning - Rank C+: Tactical thinking meant for assassinating a target. Unlike Military Tactics, this is constricted to only assassination missions in which few people are involved.
    Assassin has a talent for planning secretive assassinations, though she has little experience in putting them into use personally.

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Queen. The morale of military forces Assassin commands is extremely high.

Princess of Loveliness - Rank C-: A charismatic nature not for leadership, but to bring and attract to her the people in her surroundings.
    Knightly individuals are drawn towards Assassin, though they must know of her existence first. It is difficult for them to refuse her requests, but their Luck is ranked down whilst acting in her defense.

Golden Rule - Rank B: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Though Assassin lived in poor conditions while her husband ruled, she eventually came to possess enough riches to never have to worry about financial problems again.

Noble Phantasms

A Curse Upon the Favored
    The King’s Favorite

Anti-Unit, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm used to designate a target as the equivalent of one that Assassin hated in life. Rather than a singular person, her enmity is focused on the focus of the king’s, her husband’s, favor. Whether through fate or chance, those that Assassin’s husband favored above even his wife eventually met with grisly fates. It is this effect that The King’s Favorite enforces on the target of this Noble Phantasm.
    The King’s Favorite is activated as a kind of curse, against a target that Assassin has seen. Though there are no immediate effects, the target rapidly begins to accumulate bad luck, becoming prone to accident, injury and failure with seemingly no rhyme nor reason. In addition, when they take damage, the incoming damage is multiplied. If the target of The King’s Favorite suffers an attack from Assassin herself or her allies, they receive additional damage, which takes effect before the multiplication.
    As it manifests as a curse, The King’s Favorite is affected by Magic Resistance. However, certain factors can bring the target closer to the favorites of Assassin’s husband, lowering the chance of resisting the curse’s effects. These are the target being male, having a cruel disposition, having received an item from Assassin and having a close relationship with a monarch.

Phantom Execution Order
    Interficere Nolite Timere

Anti-Unit, Rank B-
    Assassin’s primary offensive Noble Phantasm, Interficere Nolite Timere originated from an unclear message that supposedly resulted in the execution of her captive husband. Legend tells that Assassin and her conspirators crafted an incomplete message that could either be interpreted as commanding that his husband be left to live in fear or that the captors should not be afraid to kill him. Rumor has it that the latter interpretation was favored, and Assassin’s husband was killed with red-hot pokers.
    At Assassin’s command, an attack is executed. Targeting the enemy’s position at the time of the order, a target suffers damage as though being impaled by red-hot spears. Though the target can see the pokers appearing to stab at them, the attack and the resulting damage is undetectable to others. Included in the effect is an obfuscation of the attacker’s identity, and as such it is difficult to tell that the Noble Phantasm used was Assassin unless she is the only combatant in the vicinity.
    Owing to the interpretable nature of the order and its basis in rumor and hearsay, Interfice Nolite Timere’s activation carries a significant failure chance. The attack simply fails to inflict damage around a third of the time, but the chance can be lessened through outside interference.

Description
    Dislikes: Cruelty, being sidelined
    Talents: Seizing opportunities, diplomacy
    Natural Enemy: Edward II

Assassin’s true identity is Isabella, the She-Wolf of France.

Bearing a cool temperament bordering on cold, Isabella’s manifestation as an Assassin is strongly colored by her later years and the negative rumors circulating about them. She despises her reputation as a cruel, manipulative figure, though she is aware of those same legends twisting her mentality somewhat. She rejects the temptation to inflict similar pain as she herself suffered upon others, despite the allure of such acts seeming to be insurmountable on occasion. Isabella is wont to punish those that mistreat or betray her, but her intent is simply to exact vengeance, not make her target suffer.
    She fully acknowledges her relative weakness as a Servant, and as such operates according to her strengths, namely her intelligence and diplomatic skill. As was the habit in her era, she focuses on establishing mutually beneficial alliances whenever she can. However, she is a little set in her ways and has a mindset focusing on marriages of state and gifts as a means of establishing collaboration. This maladjustment, combined with her general unwillingness to drop her regal affectations, may make her appear as something of an oddball to others.
    Isabella’s view of other Servants roughly follows the line of thinking of a monarch. She has a deep respect to other kings and queens and despises lawbreakers and usurpers, as they are enemies of state. Due to her experiences, she has problems with men that abuse their power, much as his husband’s favorites did. Isabella is also a huge fan of Arthurian legends, and acts very much unlike a monarch and more like an overexcited fangirl in the presence of Heroic Spirits that originate from those tales. She also has a soft spot for those that are descended from her line or otherwise related to her family.
    Despite her ominous reputation and cold appearance and behavior, Isabella cherishes her Master. The favour they have granted her by allowing her to manifest in the living world once again is something that can only be repaid through loyal service. Though she is a queen, the thought of serving another is not foreign to her and as such she has no problems with having a Master… As long as they do not act in a way that reminds Isabella too much of her husband’s favorites.
    Isabella’s wish is to alter history so that her husband, Edward II, would not have indulged in favorites and ruined the realm with his reliance upon them. As a side-effect of her wish, Edward would spend more time with her, as he did when his first favorite was imprisoned. In a way, her wish is to simply return to those blissful times.

Lore
    Isabella of France was the queen consort of Edward II of England, and eventually played a principal part in his deposition.
    As queen, the young Isabella faced numerous challenges. Edward was handsome, but highly unconventional, possibly forming close romantic attachments to first Piers Gaveston and then Hugh Despenser the younger, whom he favored to the extent that he would lavish them with gifts while ignoring his wife entirely. Edward found himself at odds with the barons, too, in particular his first cousin Thomas, 2nd Earl of Lancaster, whilst continuing the war against the Scots that he had inherited from Edward I. Using her own supporters at court, and the patronage of her French family, Isabella attempted to find a political path through these challenges; she successfully formed an alliance with Gaveston, but after his death at the hands of the barons her position grew increasingly precarious. Edward began to take revenge on his enemies, using an ever more brutal alliance with the Despenser family, in particular his new favourite, Hugh Despenser the younger. Eventually Isabella found herself at increasing odds with both Edward and Hugh, ultimately resulting in Isabella's own bid for power and the invasion of England.
    Isabella was facing increasing pressure from Hugh Despenser the Younger, Edward's new royal favourite. With her lands in England seized, her children taken away from her and her household staff arrested, Isabella began to pursue other options. When her brother, King Charles IV of France, seized Edward's French possessions in 1325, she returned to France, initially as a delegate of the King charged with negotiating a peace treaty between the two nations. However, her presence in France became a focal point for the many nobles opposed to Edward's reign. Isabella gathered an army to oppose Edward, in alliance with Roger Mortimer, whom she took as a lover. Isabella and Mortimer returned to England with a mercenary army, seizing the country in a lightning campaign. The Despensers were executed and Edward was forced to abdicate – his eventual fate and possible murder remains a matter of considerable historical debate.
    Isabella and Mortimer ruled together for four years, with Isabella's period as regent marked by the acquisition of huge sums of money and land. When their political alliance with the Lancastrians began to disintegrate, Isabella continued to support Mortimer, her lover. Isabella fell from power when her son, Edward III deposed Mortimer in a coup, taking back royal authority for himself. Unlike Mortimer, Isabella survived the transition of power, however, remaining a wealthy and influential member of the English court, albeit never returning directly to active politics.

Notes
    I'm a bit leery at her having Charisma, but I couldn't quite bring myself to remove it. She did essentially multiply the size of her army within days of making landfall in England again.
    The second NP is pretty terrible. I guess I could’ve just made it so that Isabella pokes the target herself, but that would’ve gone against the undetectability angle (besides her not being around being the point of the order).
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 18th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Have to say, I really love this take on Europa. Never would've imagined her as the tomboy type, but you really made it work.
    Thanks. Honestly, her personality was the last thing that I came up with because I wasn't sure what to do. I was a bit worried the reckless personality wouldn't go over well, but I'm glad you liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Very nice Europa Sheet. OverFlow could probably be folded into the main Talos NP, but that's just a nitpicky thing.

Also, i'm still alive.
    Good job on being alive. Hard thing to maintain that life of ours. And yeah, that could probably be made the same thing, but it stuck out enough to me as something separate. It was something that was purely Talos's and purely hypothetical. Not something he did in life but could have done and wished to have had done; to win even if he fails.

On another note, I've got to figure out how to add a link to my Servant list beneath my messages. No idea how y'all did that. Might also want to spruce up the list a bit, make it less boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    i havent watched lagan but this is indeed a interesting Concept of Europa ,would she got along with Atalante because Atalante is/would be actualy also a Princess and which Agonauts where beside Medea present when tey landed on crete ?
    Considering that, as with many Greek legends, there are various members of the Argonauts that may or may not have been there, I'm just going to say that Jason, Atalante, and Heracles were definetly there. Talos doesn't really remember all of them, more specifically remembering Medea since she was the reason he failed. Europa would likely get along with Atalante but probably not hang around her much since she's too mopey for her taste.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Considering that, as with many Greek legends, there are various members of the Argonauts that may or may not have been there, I'm just going to say that Jason, Atalante, and Heracles were definetly there. Talos doesn't really remember all of them, more specifically remembering Medea since she was the reason he failed. Europa would likely get along with Atalante but probably not hang around her much since she's too mopey for her taste.
    Wouldn't Heracles have been left behind in Book I of the Argonautica though? The Talos encounter (as I understand it) only happens in Book IV, before which Heracles had been stranded by the will of the gods (i.e. so he wouldn't break the plot).

Also, behold!

Wizard's Servant Sheets
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 18th, 2018 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Wouldn't Heracles have been left behind in Book I of the Argonautica though? The Talos encounter (as I understand it) only happens in Book IV, before which Heracles had been stranded by the will of the gods (i.e. so he wouldn't break the plot).

Also, behold!

Wizard's Servant Sheets
    Well then, he wasn't there. The Argonauts weren't really my focus when making the sheet, so I don't really know who was there and who wasn't besides Medea cause they weren't really that important. His lack of being there does make Europa's desire to watch Herc and Talos fight more reasonable since she was probably watching the Argo v Talos fight go down. If she was alive. I don't if she was.

Also, thanks! Now, how do I put it below my messsges like you do with your "My contributions to Create-A-Servant".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Also, thanks! Now, how do I put it below my messsges like you do with your "My contributions to Create-A-Servant".
    Just go to the edit signature section on profile settings and paste it in.

Blog Entries
    I think I did it?
    No I didn't

- - - Updated - - -

Now I did it!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Assassin
    True Name: Freydís Eiríksdóttir
    Origin: Iceland (10th century)
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank E+: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.
    Strength parameter is ranked up without loss in sanity. However, Berserker’s personality is rendered rougher and she is prone to rages. These rages ramp up her natural stubbornness and make her behave recklessly.

Personal Skills

Voice of Panic - Rank B+: A mental attack that weakens the hearts of those who hear it.
    A wordless warcry that cows Berserker’s enemies. In life, she frightened off an enemy force by her lonesome.

Bravery - Rank B: The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    Though nothing compared to the great heroes of old, Berserker still stood alone against a force of enemies. Due to her Mad Enhancement being so low in rank, Berserker retains the benefits of Bravery while she is not in a rage.

Noble Phantasms

The Terrifying Bull’s Rampage
    Nauti af Karlsefni

Anti-Army, Rank E

Image link
    Berserker’s Noble Phantasm, which summons the bull of her village that partook in her legend. It was originally a simple animal, but simply due to its age has attained the status of a Monstrous Beast. Being the lowest ranking of the Magical Beasts, its power is far from spectacular. However, due to the fact that the bull’s rampage occurred against people who had never seen anything like it before and thus caused them terror, Nauti af Karlsefni has warped its appearance and it is now far removed from the animal that it once was, bearing a horrifying visage.
    When Nauti af Karlsefni is activated, the bull appears alongside Berserker to charge at her foes. At the moment of summoning, a fear effect is projected against any who witness it. The bull also shares the benefits of Berserker’s Mad Enhancement, as its rampage is a part of the legend through which she qualifies for the class.
    It should be noted that Berserker cannot actually control the bull, as she lacks the Riding skill. The bull still recognizes her as an ally, but attacks everything else indiscriminately.

Description
    Dislikes: Cowards, panic
    Talents: Housework, losing her temper
    Natural Enemy: Leif Eiríkson

Berserker’s true identity is Freydís Eiríksdóttir, the Shieldmaiden of Vinland.

Freydís is a headstrong woman with a temper to match that of her father, Erik the Red. Though she is capable of calm, she is naturally prone to outbursts, a tendency only heightened by her Mad Enhancement. She is something of natural-born berserker, sometimes losing herself in wild rages that seemed to make her immune to fear and grant her strength beyond ordinary men. Freydís regards her ability with pride, seeing it as proof of her lineage as well as marking her as worthier than the men around her.
    An oddity among Berserkers, Freydís does not shy away from boredom and regular work. She takes pride in her skills at ordinary housework, and focuses on these sorts of activity when she wishes to remain calm. Cooking, sewing and the making of jewelry and other ornamentation are her areas of expertise. Part of the calming effect that doing these things has on Freydís is to see proof of her handiwork. Naturally, should anything ruin or interrupt her work, she is sure to fly into a rage. She also has some skill in using weapons due to experience with woodwork, though swords are somewhat foreign to her.
    She views Heroic Spirits as those who have made it to Valhalla for their deeds in life, as they are warriors that get to fight on after their death. Given her view, she idolizes most Servants. However, born and bred as she is to the standards of her people, Freydís most appreciates those she sees as manly: warriors and leaders, as well as those that rely on strength. Conversely, she is suspicious of those who rely on magic or stealth and is open in her disdain for them. She was one among settlers of an unknown country, where they made their own lives and rules. Due to this, she carries no particular respect toward authority figures.
    Freydís views her Master as something akin to a child: unable to properly defend themselves and requiring the guiding hand of an adult (herself). As such she treats them protective and earnestly wishes for her Master to grow into a strong person, but she is rather insistent that this growth be physical. Due to her obstinate and headstrong nature, she is likely to force her Master to accompany her in housework and to make them go through something resembling a boot camp in order for them to become skilled and strong. Woe betide a Master that shows too much caution in her presence, as she is likely to give them a stern lecture afterwards.
    Her wish to the Holy Grail would be for the success of the Vinland colony. She truly loved her home, and would like the settlement to prosper.

Lore
    Freydís was the daughter of Erik the Red and half-brother to the explorer Leif Erikson. In the Icelandic sagas, Freydis is portrayed as a fearless and protective viking warrior.
    She joined an expedition to Vinland led by Þorfinnr Karlsefni, but is only mentioned once in the saga when the expedition was attacked by natives. The natives stealthily attacked the expedition's camp at night and are reported to have used siege weapons.
    Many of the Nordic invaders panicked having never seen such weaponry. As men fled during the confusion, Freydís, who was eight-months pregnant, admonished them saying:
    "Why run you away from such worthless creatures, stout men that ye are, when, as seems to me likely you might slaughter them like so many cattle? Give me a weapon! I know I could fight better than any of you."
    Ignored, Freydís then picked up the sword of the fallen Snorri Thorbrandsson and engaged the attacking natives. She undid her garment exposing one breast and beat the sword's hilt on her chest, giving a furious battle cry. With this, the natives retreated to their boats and fled.
    There are also more negative portrayals of her in other sagas, which sometimes portray her as conniving, greedy woman who would attack fellow settlements in her lust for profit.

Okay, it's been a while since I posted my last sheet, so after some tuning, I'm posting another sheet I originally posted on another site.

Rider
    Spirit: Xtabay [Xkeban]
    Alternate Class: Caster

Faceclaim:
    Spoiler:

Credit to MisRoma/Mr.Romance (pixiv page contains NSFW content)

Nature:
    Spoiler:
    Kind and comforting. Lewd and passionate. Those who have met her would describe Rider such. Neither side could be called false - Rider passionately offers comfort, and kindly shares her acts of lewdness. Those around her are simply prone to seeing the latter traits first.

Rider gives off a nature that seems to invite one to castigate her with words, and yet she will never respond in kind. No matter how cruel one's words, she will never cast back a single hostile word. Does she relish in those harsh words, or does she simply not care what people say about her?

Much as she is open with her desires, so too is she open with her wish - to see a world brought forth wherein sexuality is no longer viewed as something shameful, as something sinful. It is not as if she looks down upon those who do not share her enjoyment of carnal union; she simply finds it sad to see people prevented from making their own choice on the matter due to social pressure.

Rider has her doubts about her likelihood for success in a Holy Grail War - she's a fairly weak Servant and she knows it. Even so, she's not the sort to not put her all in what she does, and so she won't go down without a fight. Her strategy will likely revolve around charming other Servants or Masters to aid her, guiding those she can to tear down the greatest threats, and leaving those she feels she has a hope against to be her final opponents.

... and if she can have a lot of fun while she's at it, then she can't say it was a waste of effort to try, even if she loses, right?

Dislikes: Jealous people
    Talent: Turning the other cheek
    Natural Enemy: She who bears that name...

Legend:
    Spoiler:

Among the Yucatec Maya, there exists a tale of two sisters. The people called this woman
    Xkeban
    the Sinful Woman
    , and they called her sister
    Utz-Colel
    the Good Woman

The girl named
    Xtabay
    She Who Ensnares
    , who was commonly known as Xkeban, was infamous in her hometown for her lascivious way of life. Hardly a person could be found who had not either lain with her, or could not name one who had. As such, she was reviled by the public for her improper way of life.

And yet, even as the masses looked upon her behaviour with scorn, Xkeban would give all that she had for the poor and downtrodden. Much of the many gifts and great wealth she acquired from her paramours would be given to dress those who had no clothes, or to buy medicine to treat the sickly. When her neighbours had 'useless' or sickly animals to get rid of, Xkeban would take them in and tend to them herself. Even as the townsfolk spat vicious words at her, Xkeban would never reply in kind.

One day, Xkeban went missing. This disappearance was paid little mind by most of the people - it would not be the first time that Xkeban had left town for a day or two to visit a lover from a neighbouring town. However, as time passed and Xkeban did not return, an enticing scent caught the attention of all across town, and so they searched for the source. Eventually, the people traced that lovely aroma to Xkeban's home. When they entered, they found her on the floor, dead. Around her were the animals she raised, licking her corpse clean of grime and flies, keeping her body fresh, and it was that body that gave off that sweet perfume.

Xkeban's funeral was a small affair - she was buried by a few people who felt pity for the hated woman's fate. But the next day, the townsfolk would all flock to her grave, as it was suddenly overgrown with flowering vines, each bloom giving off that same bewitching scent for all to enjoy. This plant came to be known by the Maya people as
    xtabentún
    The Twisting Vine that Grows Upon the Rocks

Utz-Colel was outspoken with her disbelief regarding this state of events; she declared that this must have been the work of wicked spirits seeking to tempt others to embrace sin, for how else could anything but a foul stench come from the corpse of a sinner? She declared that when her end came, her corpse would give off a scent far, far more lovely than that of a whore like Xkeban.

Some time would pass, and Utz-Colel would also die. Her funeral was a grand affair - all of the town came in sorrow for the beloved woman's fate. But soon after her burial, a rancid scent would emerge from Utz-Colel's grave, disproving the claim she made when Xkeban died. Furthermore, in the days to follow, a tzacam cactus grew from Utz-Colel's grave, adorned by flowers that gave no scent at first approach, but proved to be foul when held close to the nose.

It would be from witnessing these events, that the people would reflect upon the ways of the two sisters, and they would conclude that regardless of the purity or sinfulness of one's actions, a person's goodness came from their heart.

While the legend behind the name Xtabay would continue on, Xkeban's tale would end here... except for one matter. The flowers that grew upon her grave, the xtabentún, would become the source of a honey-based liquor of the same name, said to be as sweet and intoxicating as the love of that woman who pursued and shared the pleasures of the flesh with the entirety of her pure heart.

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

Skills:
    Spoiler:

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (D): This level of Magic Resistance can nullify Single-Action spells.

Riding (A): A skill at riding vehicles and beasts alike - sufficient to ride anything short of a Phantasmal or Divine Beast.

Personal Skills:
    Golden Rule (C): It seems that money troubles are entirely unknown to Rider. Even as she's prone to giving her possessions away to those in need, one way or another, she ends up laden in wealth once more.

Masochistic Disposition (D): A nature that attracts abuse. In group battles, Rider is more likely to be targeted by enemies. On the surface, this would seem to be a negative skill, but for Servants with strong defenses, it makes one a valuable escort - a Tank-type character, if one will. The skill also comes with a minor bonus to one's defenses. Unfortunately, even with that bonus, Rider's defensive capacities are not particularly strong.

Scent of Alcoholic Fruit (A): Rider emits a sweet aroma that beguiles the mind, intoxicating all who inhale it. To catch but the faintest edge of it is to be tempted to seek more, and to be surrounded in that aroma is like floating without a care for anything else. One with some form of magical resistance may be able to resist the effect of this phenomenon, but for those without, nothing else but her matters once one has been ensnared.

Suspicious Drug (A): As sweet and lovely as the flowers she spreads may be, a shady compound can be refined from their depths. Any place she takes prolonged refuge in bears the risk of developing into something like a small Psycho Garden, but it would take a trained eye to recognize the risk inherent in these flowers. The drug produced is very potent, but things such as this can only lead to good-for-nothing developments, right?

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:

Xtabentún
    Nectar as Sweet as Love

Rank C Anti-Army
    Coiled around each of Rider's ankles are anklets formed of twisting vines. From each vine grows a series of white blossoms. Should she will it, any step she takes may sprout more of these blooming vines underfoot, which she may then control as she wills.

When the True Name is released, the nectar of all of the flowers surrounding her flows out from within, and is processed into an intoxicating brew. Whether to offer as a beverage to consume, or to unleash a deluge to barrage and intoxicate the minds of the enemies, the result will ensnare the minds of those who taste it.

Kan Manik-pok-oom (Precious Deer who Cleans)
    Kind Beast of Purification

Rank C Anti-Unit
    With a whistle, a white-tailed deer comes bounding to Rider's side. Such a beast seems amazingly small for a mount, yet it seems to live up to the task well enough. Whether this is a feat of her Riding skill, or testament to the beast's might, is unknown.

An aura spreads approximately three metres outward from the deer's body. Within this field, the concept of 'decay' is held at bay - diseases, fungi, and other similar existences will find no hold where this deer stands.

The beast may be far from the mightiest among mounts, but its greatest strength can be found in its nimbleness. Even if the foothold will last but a fleeting moment, even if the opening amidst obstacles will exist for but an instant, this beast can seize the opportunity to make its move, whether or not it bears Rider upon its back.

"Perhaps, as a Rider, you expected me to have a mightier steed? I'm sorry, this is the best I have to offer."

Craft Essence:
    Spoiler:

Honey Beneath the Heavens

Honey is sweetness. A single lick is pleasure upon the tongue.

Honey is purity. Sealed, it will hold across generations, across millennia even.

Honey is sacrifice. That which is taken by man who stands over the bees, and that which is given to the gods who stand over man.

Honey is medicine. It is soothing to the tormented stomach, and a balm to the seared skin.

Honey is intoxication. From it is born drinks that befuddle the mind and lighten the spirit.

Cab
    Honey
    is
    Cab
    the World
    "At least, that's how we say it among my people."

Relationships:
    Spoiler:

Fergus: "I have to put you on my 'by appointment only' list, Fergus. I can't afford to pass out from exhaustion if I'm expecting more clients later in the evening."

Jack the Ripper: Xkeban was understandably quite unnerved by the infamous killer of prostitutes on their first meeting.

Medb: There's a faint tension when they're together. Their girls' talk often drifts toward discussing their respective bedroom affairs, but Xkeban and Medb do not see eye-to-eye on the subject of how to view material gains stemming from those they "ride".

Merlin: Xkeban seems to be interested in how he also spreads flowers in the wake of his steps.

Quetzalcoatl: "Ah, I'm afraid the only sort of wrestling experience I have is more suited for atop a bed than within a wrestling ring, if you follow my meaning, Kukulkan-sama."

Utz-Colel: Tries to avoid her - nobody enjoys the company of an overly critical
    sister
    neighbour

Last edited by Tsuzurao; December 20th, 2018 at 01:46 AM.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh, are you aware that there's a contest happening right now with a Native American theme?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Oh hey, I remember seeing this sheet over in Spacebattles a while back. I guess we have ourselves a cross-poster here.

And I agree with Jet, this would be perfect for the contest. (Especially since there's not very many entries as of yet).

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Uh, are you aware that there's a contest happening right now with a Native American theme?
    Honestly, I did not know that. I had only recently remembered the Create-a-Servant Contest was a thing at all, and I was planning on looking through the whole thread at my leisure, so I wasn't aware of what this month's contest theme was.

Do you think I could still transfer this sheet over as an entry for the contest, or would it be too late at this point?
    Eh, even if it is too late, I could always enter the (literal) sister sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh hey, I remember seeing this sheet over in Spacebattles a while back. I guess we have ourselves a cross-poster here.

And I agree with Jet, this would be perfect for the contest. (Especially since there's not very many entries as of yet).
    Yeah, much like the Izebal/Jezebel sheet I posted a while back, this is a Servant I originally posted (with a few details censored) for a game of Guess-that-Servant. I've only been carrying the ones I feel particularly confident in over to Beast's Lair.
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; December 20th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of shigisan

"so nice to meet you, i am the servant Rider. huh? evil old man? That is a misunderstanding! a lie! bad publicity!"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: chaotic/neutral
    Region: japan
    Height: 155kg
    Weight: 46kg
    Dislikes: tradition, pretencious people, others messing with her kettle
    Talent: tea making
    Armaments: guns, spider kettle
    Natural Enemy: oda nobunaga

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding(B) :Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

personal skills

Tea mastery(A): expertise at making tea and knowlegde of the various types of tea leaves. At rank A, the servant is able to make teas with almost super-natural abilities, like curing illness or granting strength.

Military tactics(C): Possess the Military skills and tactics to effectively direct a single army, and conquer/maintain order over a single country.

Eye for art(C+): if a noble phantasm has artistic elements to it, there is a resonable chance that rider may guess it's name. A bonus is recived if the noble phantasm is of japanese origins.

Noble phantasm

Ancient dan flat spider
    Kotenmyou Hiragumo

Rider's noble phantasm, her most beloved tressure.
    It takes the form of a giant black iron kettle with eight mechanical spider-looking legs. It has incredible resistence, and several hidden weapons such as cannons, granade lauchers, flame-throwers and is also capable of emiting a poisonus cloud.
    While one may thing that the vehicle is the famous kettle from Rider's legend, it is actualy only a protection, and the true kettle is hidden safely inside.
    This noble phantasm also has an automatic self-destruction mechanism once inreparable damage is sustained.

background

Rider's identity is Matsunaga Danjo Hisahide, a daimyōand head of the Yamato Matsunaga claninJapanduring the Sengoku period.
    Her several betreyals and acts of destruction made so she is remembered as a vilan, however, she claims "that is just how things worked at the time, i am no more devil the anyone who was ever in a comanding possition".
    The mostra famous event in her legend is the siege of Shigisan. where after understanding that victory was not possible, in an acts of defiance againt the invading oda nobunaga, she smashed her favorite and blow up Her on head, só neither could be claimed as treasure.

personality

Despite all the images and represententions of her as a "malignant old man" and a "twirling mustache villain", rider is a preatty cool and calm person when. Spending most of her times drinking tea and admiring pieces of art, she is also somewhat interested in guns, although she is a little bits ashemed by it because she thinks it brings Her closer to that "vilanous" image.
    In battle however, Her personality changes drasticaly. She sports a scary smile and frequently taunts the enemy, while still following a good strategy, her savage way of attack gives off a impression of over confidence.
    She is on very terms with nobunaga, in part because of her defeat, in part because she finds very unfair that nobu has a more positive represententions despite having way more of a villan personality then she (even if the are more alike then she thinks).

Last edited by the god of world-0; December 20th, 2018 at 01:44 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Nakamura Jirokichi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Japan (19th century)
    Armament: Grapple

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B+
    MANA: E
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank A: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule - Rank D: A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.
    Though Assassin is unlikely to have trouble with money, he has a tendency to spend so much that he attracts unwanted attention.

Mark of a Criminal - Rank B: A Personal Skill similar in some respects to Innocent Monster. It unmistakably marks the user as a criminal, though the particular form this mark takes varies from lost digits or limbs to particular tattoos. Even though the user’s status is perceptible at a glance, they receive a rank-up to their Endurance due to the often painful nature of their marking. Mark of a Criminal is a Personal Skill that cannot be removed or sealed.
    In Assassin’s case, a minor fame bonus is also received in addition to the Endurance boost.

Noble Phantasms

Box of the Thieving Rat
    Nezumi no Fukuro

Anti-Team, Rank D
    Manifesting as a box rather than the bag it was recorded as by legend, Nezumi no Fukuro is a Noble Phantasm that Assassin was only reputed to possess in life, but one he possesses nonetheless due in part to his nickname. It was said that Assassin’s nickname came from a trick he used while robbing houses, namely carrying a bag filled with rats and releasing them as a distraction. With the swarm of rats making noise while he stole, the residents would react to noises thinking they were simply the work of the rats.
    Though normally the box is empty, Assassin can conjure up swarms of rats from within it, with the box acting as a portal. The primary use of Nezumi no Fukuro is to unleash a swarm to cover his movements and to distract enemies with the sight. As the rats are conjured creatures rather than actual animals, they are in fact capable of harming Heroic Spirits. Even though a single rat is nothing but a nuisance, the massive swarms that Assassin can unleash are capable of swarming and killing weaker Servants. He can exert a measure of control over the creatures he has created in order to target specific enemies.
    After some time, the rats fade out of existence. Nezumi no Fukuro’s cost in magical energy is quite low, so using it repeatedly is a valid tactic. As a side note, it is possible to hide something in the box and using the conjured rats as defenders of whatever is placed inside.

Description
    Dislikes: Tattoos, the rich
    Talents: Rat charming, burglary
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Assassin’s true identity is Nakamura Jirokichi, better known by his nickname, Nezumi Kozō, the Rat Burglar.

Jirokichi is a fun-loving, carefree man with little regard to the laws of society. Despite being a Servant, he has no qualms about interacting with ordinary people, and his spendthrift nature is bound to attract other to him. He carries affection toward the common man, and takes offense if he perceives them as being mistreated. Rather than take up their cause directly, he’ll instead settle to rob and humiliate the offender.
    Though he isn’t the folk hero that legends portray him as, Jirokichi freely spends his money to buy things for others. Rather than being a case of a thief acting altruistic, he instead rewards those who lavish him with attention and spend time with him. His methodology from life hasn’t changed at all, and he is even more daring a burglar than he was in life given his improved abilities as a Servant.
    Jirokichi does not particularly care about other Servants, nor does he have much to gain in fighting a Holy Grail War. He would be interested in others that share his background as a thief, wishing to compare their respective skills. Jirokichi can’t stand those that hail from a noble background and flaunt their high social rank.
    In regards to his Master, Jirokichi couldn't care less about them. Despite acting as an obedient Servant, he would do his utmost to avoid spending time with or following the orders of his Master, no matter what he might say to them. He is remarkably good at coming up with excuses for his actions and providing alibis, so he is capable of keeping his Master in the dark about his true nature for quite a while.
    Jirokichi has no wish for the Holy Grail, but as a thief desires the cup itself as his prize. In an ideal scenario, he would be able to snatch it from in front of a prideful ruler and win the Holy Grail War as a dark horse.

Lore
    Nakamura Jirokichi was a Japanese thief and folk hero who lived in Edo during the Edo period.
    Operating as a thief, he was caught and tattooed, and banished from Edo. He was later captured again, and confessed to the burglary of over 100 samurai estates and the impressive theft of over 30,000 ryō throughout his 15-year career. Jirokichi never took money from the storehouses of the rich merchants in Edo, since they kept a strong guard around them and often hired Ronin to protect their property. He stole money from the Samurai estates, since there the guards were not strict, and the pride of a Samurai would forbid many to report a thief.
    At the time of the arrest, Jirokichi was found to have very little money. This, combined with the public humiliation he dealt out to the daimyo, resulted in the popular legend that he gave the money to the poor, turning the petty crook into a posthumous folk hero similar to Robin Hood. The fact that he died alone, serving his wives with divorce papers just prior to arrest in order to protect them from sharing in the punishment as the law decreed, further enhanced his stature.
    He was tied to a horse and paraded in public before being beheaded at the Suzugamori execution grounds. His head was then publicly displayed on a stake. He was buried at Ekō-in located in the Ryōgoku section of Tokyo.
    So many pilgrims chip away pieces of his tombstone for charms that substitute stones have had to be constructed since shortly after his death.

tfw finally done with school so you're not dead but your backlog is so huge you don't feel motivated to start up again

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    Honestly, I did not know that. I had only recently remembered the Create-a-Servant Contest was a thing at all, and I was planning on looking through the whole thread at my leisure, so I wasn't aware of what this month's contest theme was.

Do you think I could still transfer this sheet over as an entry for the contest, or would it be too late at this point?
    Eh, even if it is too late, I could always enter the (literal) sister sheet.

Yeah, much like the Izebal/Jezebel sheet I posted a while back, this is a Servant I originally posted (with a few details censored) for a game of Guess-that-Servant. I've only been carrying the ones I feel particularly confident in over to Beast's Lair.
    I feel like it's okay.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book