Page 777 of 858 FirstFirst ... 277677727767772775776777778779782787827 ... LastLast
Results 15,521 to 15,540 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    "Tell me, Master. Have you ever had the thing you loved the most taken from you? How about twice?"

Avenger
    Kriemhild

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Man

STR: D
    CON: D
    AGI: C
    MAG: B
    LUK: E
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Avenger:
    A
    The status of one who gathers others’ hatred and grudges onto themselves manifested as a Skill. She becomes a natural target for the animosity of others, yet that animosity only serves to bolster her. In the end, many came to revile Kriemhild as a fiend for the lives that were consumed in her vengeance.

Oblivion Correction: A
    The ability to hold onto a grudge, even while others have already forgotten it. After his murder, there was not a single day in Kriemhild's life that she did not weep for Siegfried, even after marrying Etzel. The endless love she held towards him became endless hatred towards his killer.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): EX
    Until she has accomplished her revenge, magical energy will endlessly surge from body. Beyond her own determination to avenge Siegfried and retrieve what was stolen from her, the Nibelung curse itself fuels Kriemhild, if only to spread more misery and ruin.

Personal Skills:

Counter Hero:
    A
    Greatly reduces the parameters of opposing 'heroes'. In her case, this skill is limited to being 'anti-knight'.
    Etzel's and Bloedel's Hunnish knights. Iring's Danish and Thuringian knights. The knights of Bechlaren. The knights of Bern. The Burgundian and Nibelung knights. In the end, thousands upon thousands of Europe's most valiant warriors perished, either to avenge Kriemhild or to protect her enemy.

Grace of God:
    A
    A skill that denotes the beauty of royalty. Held above all other women of her era, it was her legendary beauty that drove Siegfried to Worms, to behold her with his own eyes and take her for wife. Even her years of suffering and mourning could not damage her flawless looks.

Golden Rule: E-
    Though most of the Nibelung hoard was sunken into the Rhine by Hagen, whatever remained for Kriemhild was still more than she could ever spend in her lifetime. Yet, the theft did nothing to diminish the curse carried by the treasure.

Oneiromancy: C
    Divination based on the interpretation of dreams. An art she learned from her mother, Queen Uta. Though Kriemhild's dreams correctly foretold of Siegfried's demise, both before they ever met and on the night preceding it, in the end she could not stop fate...

Noble Phantasms

Phantasmal Greatsword - Sorrow of the Dragonslayer's Widow
    Balmung
    - Anti-Unit, Rank A+

The sword wielded by the hero Siegfried, Kriemhild's beloved husband, stolen by Siegfried's murderer Hagen of Trony and only returned to Kriemhild on the last day of their lives. With Balmung, she did what a thousand knights could not or would not, and brought justice to the man that ruined her life. Shortly afterwards, she herself was slain by Hagen's mentor Hildebrand, thus ending the tragedy of the Nibelungs.

In Siegfried's hand, it is a holy sword of dragonslaying; but in Kriemhild's, it becomes a demonic sword of vengeance. Though she is unable to perform its Anti-Army attack, having only ever used it to kill two people, the jewel on the hilt responds to her desire for vengeance and coats the blade with its True Ether, charging her strikes with deadly power. The more hatred she bears towards the target, the more Ether is released by the jewel, and the blade might eventually be surrounded by a storm of Ether, ripping through any type of material or defense in hopes of reaching those who wronged its wielder.

The sword also still retains its anti-dragon properties, but Kriemhild would have to emply them at melee range, making it significantly more difficult for her to act as a dragonslayer.

Infernal Feast of Vengeance
    Kriemhilden Hochzeit
    - Anti-Army, Rank A

Kriemhild's everburning hatred, and the tragedy of the Nibelungs, have sublimated into a pseudo-Reality Marble that takes the form of the hall where the Burgundians and Huns slaughtered one another. An immense hall of stone with burning tapestries hanging from the walls and thick smoke in the air, littered with the corpses of knights, and drenched in so much blood it has becomes impossible to see the floor.

With its True Name release, all nearby targets - friend, foe and bystander - are brought into this nightmarish room filled to the brim with death. Within it, all except Kriemhild herself suffer continuous fire and curse damage, and a massive reduction to defense and Luck, as the Nibelung curse tries to claim more and more victims. Magic Resistance is useless - only those blessed by a higher power, or who possess the ability to defy fate, have a chance to avoid these effects. Of course, if Kriemhild perishes, the Noble Phantasm will cease to function, and its victims will be brought back to the world.

Lore
    Dislikes: Knights, kings, queens, thieves
    Talents: Sewing and embroidery
    Natural Enemy: Brunhild

The protagonist of the Nibelungenlied, with whom the tale starts and ends. A princess of the kingdom of Burgundy, sister to the three kings Gunther, Giselher and Gernot, unrivaled in beauty and in virtues, who was wedded to the most valiant and worthy of knights. But their happiness was not meant to be.

A lie that was told during the wooing of Queen Brunhild by King Gunther led to great enmity between the the two women. For his queen's sake, with the consent of his king, Hagen of Trony betrayed and murdered Siegfried. Fearing Kriemhild would use the Nibelung hoard to take revenge on the Burgundians, he hid the treasure in the Rhine. But the widow found other means to exact justice, marrying King Etzel of the Huns, and setting up a dreadful festival that turned into a bloodbath. In the end, she got her revenge against Hagen with her own hands, but was immediately slain by Hagen's mentor Hildebrand. She never saw the Nibelung gold again.

In truth, Siegfried himself chose to die, hoping his death would put an end to the quarrel between the queens and avoid a larger tragedy, and entrusted his friend Hagen with hiding the Nibelung hoard to prevent its curse from causing any further harm. He did not take into account how his much his wife loved him, and instead of preventing anything, his death only served to bring ruin to great kingdoms and death to thousands of innocents.

Avenger Kriemhild is cold, distant and ruthless. Summoned with her self from the second half of the Nibelungenlied as a basis, she feels only sadness and hatred - all her virtues went away with the tears she wept for Siegfried. Her relationship with her master is "purely professional", as is her behavior in the war, cutting through enemy Servants and Masters without caring who they may be and accepting any means that bring her closer to the Grail. But if she finds someone worthy of her hate - an honorless knight, a greedy king, or maybe an arrogant queen - she will become very passionate about putting an end to their life. With Hagen dead by her hand and Siegfried avenged, there is only one thing left for her to wish for - retrieving Das Rheingold. The Grail is only a means to that end, and if she ever found out it's current location, she would certainly abandon the War to pursue it.

Relationships

Altera: "King Etzel... to be honest, she was more like a mindless weapon that the Huns pointed at their enemies, rather than an actual king, but she feels different now. Almost as if she has a soul... Pity."

Sigurd: "That person... he is clearly not Siegfried, I can see it with my eyes. Yet, whenever I look at him, it's the same feeling... no, it is not. It cannot. My heart beat only for Siegfried."

Brynhild: "That IS her! She may look different, but I can feel it in my heart! Master, I demand to split her head from her body with Balmung! It is my right!"

As Avenger Kriemhild is an existence incompatible with Siegfried being alive, if she ever were to meet him again in this state, her Saint Graph might undergo serious damage, or suffer great distortion.

Decided to instead update this other old sheet rather than Diomedes #20. I hope Asterism doesn't mind me stealing his superior template.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; July 26th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    At first because i saw your Birthday is ,heartly happy Birthday Zero !
    As main maker of ths sheet have i to ask :What do you mean with"they dont seem to connect together "?

About the lack of Hathor i know that in one Version Sekhmet were put into Deep slumber and then became Hathor but also on on other were Hathor Sekhmets mother and at the beginning i tried to insert Hathor somewhere but it had just nowhere fitted in a pleasing way so i didnt integrate her into.
    My, thank you. It means that it feels less like a sheet and more like a collection of ideas. Cool ideas for sure, but ideas nonetheless.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Brainstorming wise:
    i try to find some ideas for the following Greek Philosphers(as CAsters)

Aristoteles

Sokrates

Platon

for These three i found that for them a "Golden Tongue " skill would be Fitting here is the description: instead to lure others with their lies like in silver tongue does they convince others with the sheer force of the honest Facts of the world ,which gives the user a fastination effect.

aside that does i imagine the three as that they should be very powerfull Casters as they were for the development of Humanity crucial persons .

also for These does i search ideas

Heraclitus of Epesus

Thales of Miletus

and Pliny the Elder

i am for every idea and suggestion very glad and thankfull
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 26th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Kriemhild: I love Kreimhild, she was my first sheet and i still like it despite it's obvious flaws, that means I am quite interested in any sheets of her.
    I like your, you capture the tragedy of the character well, but it kinda lacks something to differentiate itself from all the other Kreimhild's.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I like your, you capture the tragedy of the character well, but it kinda lacks something to differentiate itself from all the other Kreimhild's.
    Well, it's an update of my old Saber Kriemhild, which might've been the first Kriemhild sheet on CaS1? So I guess it wouldn't be too different from the norm

I thought of making her undergo the Evil Dragon Phenomenon thingie since she became obsessed with the Rhinegold, or maybe make her some living embodiment of the Nibelung curse, but in the end couldn't quite figure out how to properly put it into words.

I'm still hoping she'll show up in FGO anyway. She's mentioned in Siegfried's interlude, Altera's interlude, Siegfried's mats... and Altera's mats mention her witnessing curses.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; July 26th, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "I am Ruler, here to pass judgement on this War. All those who break the law, know this! I will judge you, I will condemn you, and, if necessary, I will execute you myself! There will be no mercy, no leniency. For criminals, the only sentence I offer is death!"

Berserker Ruler
    Draco

STR: C+
    END: D+
    AGI: C
    MAG: B-
    LUC: B
    NP: B
    Alignment: Lawful Insane

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (EX):
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Draco has a calm and composed demeanour that befits a tyrant. However, he is obsessed with writing, upholding, and enforcing his laws. Coupled with Mental Pollution, it makes reaching a mutual understanding with him incredibly difficult.

God's Resolution (n/a): A Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Draco does not actually possess this skill, however it's slightly possible that he might be able to force Servants to follow his command through the sheer force of his will and personality.

True Name Discernment (n/a): a Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant. Draco does not actually possess this skill.

Magic Resistance (D): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills

Double Summon (False): A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and 'modern classes' like Gunner... in most cases. Draco does not truly possess this skill, and it is only present due to his insistence that he is a Ruler, not a Berserker. The power of this belief plus the Mad Enhancement skill means he possesses false versions of Ruler skills

Blood Feud Condemnation (A+): Despite the harshness of his punishments, Draco's laws were a formalization of the Athenian legal system which was largely built on personal feuds between powerful families and interpretations of oral laws. This system, designed to do away with blood feuds as a way of administering justice, gives Draco the passive effect to nullify the seeking of revenge for personal reasons. In his presence, all skills and abilities associated with both the Avenger class and revenge in general will be sealed.

Mental Pollution (A+): a Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. Draco's obsession with the law means naught but the most dedicated to 'defeating evil' will even come close to understanding him.

Executioner (False, B):
    A Skill that increases damage towards those of the Evil alignment. Also, a Servant will also become a target if his/her actions are regarded as evil. Severing evil by means of evil; the ultimate judgement act. Famous for enacting the death penalty for even minor sentences, Draco is given this skill even though he did not carry out the sentences himself, thus it has the 'false' modifier.

Noble Phantasm

Codex Draconis
    All Men are Equal Before the Law

Anti-Law, B: Before Draco's time, Athenian law was an oral history generally known only by a few powerful people; said often modified and re-evaluated to suit the needs of whomever was doing the evaluating. The aristocratic exploitation of this system began during the mid-seventh century BC, and laws were often amended to benefit the aristocracy. This triggered feuds by families ignorant of the law in an attempt to obtain justice. In response to these feuds, the aristocracy appointed Draco to create a new series of written laws that could be viewable by everyone. This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a tablet on which Draco's laws are written. Upon activation, the written words rise off the stele and form into phantasmal chains which then twine around everyone in the vicinity. They are then irrevocably bound by Draco's laws, and should they break any of them, they are automatically subjected to trial and condemnation. There is only one punishment under Draconian law: execution, thus the chain of laws will manifest around the criminal, and tighten around them until they are crushed. A cruel and simple curse that is almost impossible to avoid, though Magic Resistance can hold off the execution for a time depending on rank. As his constitution was repealed after he was deposed, Draco's death will undo the effects of this Noble Phantasm, barring one exception: for those who have killed, there is no escape from the law.

Lore
    And Draco himself, they say, being asked why he made death the penalty for most offences, replied that in his opinion the lesser ones deserved it, and for the greater ones no heavier penalty could be found.
    An Attican noble who was appointed to legislate and codify Athens's laws during the 7th century BC. As noted above, Athenian law at the time was highly exploitable and the result left many unsatisfied. Draco was the first democratic legislator, requested by the Athenian citizens to be a lawgiver for the city-state, but the citizens were fully unaware that Draco would establish laws characterized by their harshness. The death penalty was enforced for all but the most minor crime, it is said that Draco's laws were written not in ink but blood. The most lasting change from Draco's reformations was the differentiation between intentional homicide and manslaughter, this being one of the few aspects of his laws not repealed by his successors. Presumably tired of suffering under his cruel control, the Athenians eventually exiled Draco to the nearby island of Aegina.

The most fascinating part of his legends is the curious nature of his death. It is said that upon arriving at a theatre in Aegina to view a performance, the public threw cloaks and hats at him, a traditional display of approval. Indeed, so many hats were thrown at him that he was smothered to death underneath them.

Personality
    Dislikes: Criminals, hats
    Talents: Legislation
    Natural enemy: All who break the law

A man with a devout and passionate belief in the ability of the law to bring stability and happiness into people's lives. His harsh punishments were intended to be a deterrent, so that the innocent civilians would have nothing to fear. Sadly, being summoned as a Berserker has twisted and amplified his belief into a fanatical worship. He has a bad habit of using splitting to judge people: either they are good and innocent and worthy of his trust and protection, or they are wicked criminal scum who must be put down for the sake of said innocents. Even the slightest offence may be enough to convince him that you do not deserve to live. However, he believes in the right of people to have a fair trial, so even if he considers you evil, he will still at least be willing to listen to your side of the story and to hear any justifications you have for your behaviour before he executes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The Mad Queen of Wonderland, The Queen of Hearts

The Mad Queen of Wonderland
    Berserker The Queen of Hearts

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Alter Ego, Foreigner, Assassin, Beast
    True Name: Queen of Hearts (Lorina Liddell)
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Armaments: Gavel, Scepter, Card Soldiers, Guillotine, Executioners axe

Wish for the Grail: Love, love, love, I want the love of everyone, and I want to give my love to all.

Appearance: Beautiful woman (20’s~30’s) dirty red-hair which flows down both sides of her face and neck, whom wears a red dress, a clear heart motif (obviously). The bottom of her dress has a layer of red feathers at the top.

BioBio: Within the world of wonderland created by Lewis Carrol, there existed the Queen of Hearts, a ruler as mad as the rest of her subjects, she was cruel and easy to anger. Through this story she became famous, but she never existed there was no “kernel of truth” and thus she existed as but a Phantom Spirit unable to be recorded within the Throne of Heroes. However unique circumstances allowed for this Phantom Spirit to be absorbed by a human soul, manifesting as a true Anti-Heroic Spirit.

This human soul was Lorina Liddell, lesser known elder sister of Alice Liddell. Much like her sister she lived an ordinary life unworthy in its own right to be recorded, yet her connection to Carrol allowed her to subsume the phantom’s created by his work. In absorbing the Queen of Hearts, she became a Berserker inflected with Madness, madness which manifested as an intense love. Love for her siblings, love for friends, love for random strangers, and love especially for her “Uncle Carrol.” Her greatest desire is to have everyone’s love, and to give her love to everyone.

Parameters

-Strength: B+
    -Endurance: A
    -Agility: D
    -Mana: C+++
    -Luck: B
    -NP: A++

Class SkillsClass Skills:

Madness Enhancement EX: A skill which sacrifices a servant’s sanity in trade for increasing their parameters. Berserker has an intensely passionate nature, one which treads past into madness, easily earning her this skill at its highest rank.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) A+: A unique skill which continually provides a servant with small amounts of Mana, using their emotions as a catalyst. Due to both the unique circumstances that resulted in Berserkers creation, and her intensely passionate nature, she has earned this skill at its high ranking.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Wonder Origin EX: A skill unique to servant with origins in wonderland, it denotes both their being part of wonderland and having the mad mind set typical of that world. Though normally the earthly origin of the human soul used to manifest/create Berserker would decrease this skill, however her Madness Enhancement skill has allowed it to maintain rank EX. At this rank Berserker can resist all forms of mental attack, perform actions which do not follow the laws of physics, and create new “Mysteries.” These mysteries will dissipate over time if not maintained.

Monstrous Love A: A variation of Monstrous Strength tied to a servant’s passion and love, it increases both Berserkers strength and resistance to mental attacks while in a state of passion. At its current rank it allows Berserker to increase her strength up to A rank and resist most mental attacks.

Order of Execution B+: A skill given to servants famed for ordering the executions of others. While normally Berserkers fame for giving such orders for any reason, or even no reason at all, would earn her this skill at its highest rank it has been explicitly stated that these orders were rarely if ever executed de-ranking this skill severally. This skill allows Berserker to decrease her enemies Luck and ability to resist the alteration of fate, as well as increasing her own abilities in these fields.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

Off with Their Heads: Mad Trail Where the Sentence is First A++:

An executioner’s axe embolden with this phrase most associated with the Queen of Hearts, in this form it will continually decrease the rank of her enemies Luck parameter, and skills which increase resistance to damage (physical, magical, or mental). After fully activating its true manifestation unfolds, revealing an execution platform complete with executioner. The enemy is dragged to the top of said platform where they are to be beheaded, the exact method being chosen by the Queen of Hearts. And of course, the execution is proceeded by the trail where in the executed charged with their crime, and their guilt is decided.

Interactions with othersInteractions with others:

Summon: “I am the Queen of Hearts, the card which rules over love. Give me all your love Master, and all my love is yours. (Insert calm but crazy laughter)”

Emiya: “My king, my king, come to your queen.”

Gilgamesh/Ozymandias: “You think yourself to be higher than I? Off with your head, off with your head, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!! (Insert crazy laughter)”

Kiyohime: “How tragic, how tragic, left without love. I could give you love, I will give you all my love you need only give me all your love in return.”

Alice Liddell: “Sister, my sister how I love you, I love you, you love me don’t you?”

Lewis Carrol: “My dearest Carrol, my deepest love, oh how I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. Now give me your love, all of it, every last bit of your love.”

Others interactions with herOthers interactions with her:

Ozymandias: “Hahahahahaha, sorry I’m already quite experienced with having my head chopped off.”

Kiyohime: “Master, her love is…frightening.”

Alice Liddell: “I wish you were in a different class, perhaps then we could actually have a conversation.”

Lewis Carrol: “I do love you yes, but only as an uncle loves his niece and that shall never change no matter how hard you may try.”

Authors Notes: So, for a while now I have been coming up with concepts for Singularities and Lostbelts, and of course each one comes with new servants. The Queen of Hearts is the result of one such idea. The idea of this anomaly (as it can be best described) is that Wonderland has somehow become real, and more than all of the Liddell siblings have become servants by absorbing the roles of the various characters from wonderland. Lorina Liddell, Alice’s elder sister, became the Queen of Hearts. As a result of this, some of Lorina’s feelings for Lewis Carrol, as well as a natural disposition towards love and passion has been brought up to 11 (on a scale of 1-3).

Blog Entries
    "IJN Yamato at your service, my master"

Faceclaim:

source: pinterest

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, archer
    True Name: IJN Yamato
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Japan

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B-
    AGI: D-
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: B++

Dislikes: Also nothing in special, except maybe the sound of any aircraft.
    Natural Enemy: "They say I should hate my old enemies, but I simply can't feel that way anymore"
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: Type 99 rifle, 8mm Nambu Pistol and a Gunto (military sword)
    Catalyst: One of his destroyed cannons

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent action C

Magic resistance E- (when saber)
    As his concept was born in modern times, his only magical resistance is provided by the class container. However, as that same concept takes form of a modern weapon of human war, even the container's skill is degraded. At this rank, it is barely noticeable.

Voyage C (when saber/archer) ~ B+ (when rider)
    A skill denoting one's steering techniques for a ship. Because it is specialized for ships only, it is impossible for one to ride horses or chariots.
    Rider's concept takes the form of a weapon, not its wielder, so his riding ability is limited to naval vehicles.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation C++
    The ability to continue fighting even after receiving severe wounds. At this rank Rider can continue fighting with considerable damage to his body and spiritual core.
    This skill came from the Innocent monster skill, and represents Rider's original idea of "symbol of greatness in war" that, even after losing most of its meaning, is still too strong to be ignored.
    As his historical last
    sacrifice, desperate move
    sortie
    , he will fight don't matter how bad or disadvantageous the situation is.
    "My arms don't have the strength they are supposed to have. My legs don't run as fast as they should run. My mind don't have the absolute certainty they promised. But still, somewhere deep in my soul, I feel an intense fire that will never extinguish."

Bushido Code E
    A Skill characterizing the unique set of values of a samurai warrior. Similar to the self-constraint Skill of a certain demonic vice-commander, Rider gains plus modifiers to his parameters as long as he submits to the Bushido code of honor. However, every time he breaks or disregards any of the tenets of Bushido, one of Rider's parameters will randomly suffer a rank-down. At this rank however, both effects are tied to a luck check.
    This is only a remnant of the old traditions the military still somewhat hold. This tradition - and its meaning - has lost its power in modern ages, but is still burried deep into the soldier's souls.

Innocent monster D-
    This is an attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance.
    To begin with, Yamato was originally a ship, a modern weapon of war, not fit to become an heroic spirit. It is only able to be summoned as a servant because its essence was filled with the strong
    hope, ambitions
    desire
    of an entire country. That gave the ship an human form, a personality and even a conciousness. Another way to see it is that the desires first took the ship's form, but that's another story.
    However, even desires like this lose their meanings through time, becoming weak memories. The loss of faith reduced this skill's rank.
    "I set sail as a symbol of power, and sank as a symbol of defeat. No, I don't really care. It all seems like a hazy, distant dream now."

Lore
    Yamato was an IJN (Imperial Japanese Navy) ship built shortly before world war 2. The first of two Yamato-class battleships.
    When antique naval doctrines still dominated, the battleships - big, powerfull warships - were the main naval power and the pride of every nation. More than that, they represented humanity's tendency to push their tecnology to the ultimate limits.
    Or, on the other side, humanity's wish to reach maximum destructive power. Their wish to impose their might upon anything,
    Or their wish to annihilate everything, to deconstruct the world itself with pure brute force.
    They were the symbol of ultimate destruction, representing the innermost ambitions of the human nature.
    Among that, we have Yamato.
    It was the heaviest and most powerful battleship ever built. It carried not only unmatched firepower, but also the
    desire
    hope
    of its country.
    Designed to win against any potential enemy, Yamato represented the country's power. They believed that while this ship was still running, they would never lose. It was almost an idol of worship.
    The entire country deposited their
    desires
    hopes and dreams
    to this dreadfully destructive steel beast.
    However, reality is often disapointing.
    The war was lost, the result decided before the ship even battled. The most powerfull ship was destroyed without sinking a single enemy, shattering every ideal it carried.
    Strong worship carrying heavy meanings, and then massive depression. That is basically this servant's path.
    Created by that
    desire
    hope
    , and failing miserably right after.
    His last
    sacrifice
    sortie
    was a mark on history, the fall of a country, and the end of the war.
    Even so, a dream inhabitated the minds of every one of this country's sons for decades thereafter,
    A ship taking form in the mist. A ship of unimaginable size, carrying the most powerfull weapons ever built, filled with promisses of glory.

Personality
    "I don't really know, master. My feelings have been numbed for a long while"
    Rider takes the form of a japanese WWII soldier, his personality however is nothing like one would expect.
    Probably because the meaning of his essence was destroyed right after it was born, Rider's personality is ratter bland.
    He always looks distant. Rider don't hold any rage or hate for the ones he was once supposed to fight, and his affection toward the land he was once supposed to protect also seems uncertain. He is like a lost child, or like someone that lost something important he definitelly did not think he would lose. Or, maybe, like a cold, unthinking weapon.
    "I don't have any feelings about that plan of yours, master. Use me as you see fit"
    But certainly there still is a fire, burning strongly somewhere in his being.

While Rider carries a certain variety of weapons, his fight style varies with the class. When Saber he will use mostly the Gunto, when Archer will use the rifle, and when Rider will vary across all of them.
    He don't think about his wish for the grail, but would probably say something like "prosperity for my homeland" without thinking too much.

Noble Phantasm
    The most powerfull guns ever built
    Great Harmony

Type: Anti-Castle
    Range: Long

The monster of steel with terrific firepower.
    Yamato's main armament, nine 460mm Type 94 cannons, were the mightiest naval guns ever mounted on a ship, they held trully devastating power. More than that, they held the weight of the country's
    desires
    dreams
    This Noble Phantasm bring that dreadfull power to the field.
    It can be used as an always active Noble Phantasm, in which case it will take form of a Mana Burst skill, giving a big bonus to the performance of every weapon at the cost of considerable amounts of magical energy. But at maximum output, this Noble Phantasm show its true form.
    The cannons themselves will appear in thin air around Yamato, bringing forth raw calamity to his enemies, with enough power to change the whole landscape.
    At first sight this maybe doesn't seem as powerfull as the many magical destructive powers out there, but the cannons themselves aren't the main source of power. The meaning of that legend, the weight of the dreams and ambitions, the materialization of humanity's destructive desires. That is the power of this Noble Phantasm.

Voyager of the storm
    "Interesting!" shouted the woman "looks like I found a fellow captain!"
    Her wild, large smile expressed pure joy. Not the kind of joy that you feel when meet an old friend, more like a pirate looking at a worthy fight. The opponent however, carried an empty, almost dead face. He didn't look sad, hateful or happy, was just waiting his enemy make the first move.
    "Then let's battle like true sea dogs!" the joy filled her voice.
    Not holding back one bit, she summoned her noble phantasm. Numerous ships came out of nowhere, filling the sky. At the center, the woman commanded the entire fleet.
    "My name is Temeroso El Drago. Show your ships to me, and be prepared to have them plundered!"
    Her opponent wasn't as fired up. He looked at the vast number of enemies with an empty gaze.
    And inside him, a flame was lit.
    "I'm no captain" said, with an emotionless voice.
    "What?"
    Then, a thunder crossed the sky.
    No, it was louder than a thunder. No storm in the world could produce a sound like that, a deafening sound followed by a massive cloud of fire and smoke.
    One of the flying ships exploded. In one moment, the ship cracked open violently, becoming small pieces of debris.
    Around the man, three gigantic triple naval turrets - nine cannons - appeared. Menacing, in a way that only the most powerfull weapons can be, they aimed at the enemy fleet.
    "My captain is long dead" was the last sound that could be heared.
    His finger pushed the trigger, again and again. It has no meaning now, the pistol was out of ammo, his body ran out of magical energy. Eight out of the nine gigantic cannons were destroyed, two of the turrets even disappeared as he ran out of magical energy to sustain them, and the last cannon of the last turret was also out of ammo. The rifle was jammed, and the gunto shattered. His body was in a similar condition: the right arm disappeared, all the way up to the shoulder; one of the legs was completelly broken, the other one was still good but it means nothing when the backbone is so badly twisted.
    The only part of his body that still move is the left arm, holding up the pistol aimed at the enemy that approached slowly.
    "Damn, you should know when to give up" Drake's voice lost the joy it had at the beggining.
    Drake was badly damaged, but not as bad as him. Almost all of her fleet sank, including the beloved Golden Hind; her body suffered severe damage, but nothing fatal.
    She approached and aimed the pistol to his heart, while he still tried to fire his.
    "The ship shouldn't carry such burden, that's the role of the captain. A ship without one is simply too sad".
    Only then the flame inside his body extinguished.

Creator Notes: That's a wild idea that came out of nowhere. Maybe I'm playing too much World of Warships.
    Last edited by Criarino; September 7th, 2019 at 09:19 PM. Reason: small corrections
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Makes a ship servant, doesn't use a kancolle FC. You sir, are a madman.

I love the concept of objects as servants. It is usually hard to justify them, but you did a good.
    But i also have to nitpick, he should have Voyager of the storm instead of Riding.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Makes a ship servant, doesn't use a kancolle FC. You sir, are a madman.

I love the concept of objects as servants. It is usually hard to justify them, but you did a good.
    But i also have to nitpick, he should have Voyager of the storm instead of Riding.
    Wow, totally forgot about Voyager of the storm
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries

Caster of the Sabbath

"Servant Caster, let's exchange greetings as per formality"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: True neutral
    Region: France
    Height: 160cm
    Weight 56kg
    Dislikes: saints, restraint of knowledge, ignorant people
    Talent: unification
    Armaments: herself
    Natural Enemy: king Philip IV

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: E
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Item construction(EX): The skill to manufacture magical items. Caster's nature make so she is able to produce magical items that are on the level of divine constructs.

Territory Creation(EX): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, false realities can be generated in which the power of recreated items/constructs rival that of their originals.

personal skills

Innocent monster(EX): A skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted. Caster existence has been so drastically changed, to the point that she can be considered a entirely new being.

Daemonic Existence(A): Daemons may be assessed as allies of humanity, who exist so as to empathize with and resolve the sufferings of humanity. Despite this, the concept of Daemons is by humanity treated as the greatest of obstacles.

Imaginary element(A): the ability to manipulate the sixth imaginary factor,
    hollow
    imaginary number
    . This skill is responsible for caster's rank in Item construction and Territory creation.

Noble phantasm

Perfect union of opposites
    Black sabbath

A Noble phantasm representing Caster's nature as a symbol of absolute union.
    It allows Caster to collect conceptual magic energy from all the things around her and focusing it on a single point. Because of the natural diverting polarities that reside on all things, this results in a violent reaction that forms a singularity similar to a pseudo black hole. In functions, it is very similar to the arms of a certain eastern saint, even if working by very different principles.
    A powerful Noble phantasm that saps the strength of both enemies and allies, before deploying a lethal contraption. There are very few ways to escape it's reach, even Caster needs to make sure that she is hidden behind barriers of imaginary space or she herself will be destroyed by it.

Background

Caster's identity is that of the Demon Baphomet. While technically the saint graph is that of the French occultist Eliphas Levi, it was distorted beyond parameters and being used only for anchoring purposes, with the only remnant of its original form is the Caster class container.

Caster is a Demon that the Knights Templar were falsely accused of worshipping and that subsequently was incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions. It's appeared in trial transcripts for the Inquisition of the Knights Templar starting in 1307. It first came into popular English usage in the 19th century during debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.

Since 1856, Caster has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Levi which contains binary elements representing the "sum total of the universe" (e.g. male and female, good and evil, on and off, etc.). On one hand, Lévi's intention was to symbolize his concept of "the equilibrium of the opposites" that was essential to his magnetistic notion of the Astral Light. nowadays however, it's image has become synonymous with satanic religions and devil worship.

Personality

As Caster has the ability to decide her gender, she will usually assume a female form upon summoning to further separate herself from the figure of Eliphas Levi.

From a distance, Caster may seem cold and calculated, and she certainly has the potential to be that, but usually she is just apathetic and doesn't care much for things that aren't connected to her.

She is friendly enough to be cordial to anyone she meets and she is honorable enough to face enemies in "fair" combat, but will also not hesitate to kill her opponents, be they servant or not. It is good to remind that even as a noble demon, she is still a demon.

She has an interest on human culture, being an avid reader and, when summoned in modern times, and avid movie watcher. As a demon, Caster has a ingrained dislike for saints and religious figures that became stronger with the church's long history of trying to suppress knowledge. This may be another remnant of Eliphas left in her.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Baphomet: Guessing this guy is more like Mephistopheles rather than an actual demon right?
    Also, hello everyone! I'm back!

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    No, Baphomet is an true demon, which is why she can't just be summoned normally.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    You mean a Daemon? True Daemons are completely different IIRC. Like Outer God tier.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    I thought they where beings born from human desire to realize human wishes. I mean, Len is a demon and she doesn't seem Outer god tier.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought they where beings born from human desire to realize human wishes. I mean, Len is a demon and she doesn't seem Outer god tier.
    Doesn't that describe a regular daemon? True Daemons, as I understand, are made from the same stock as regular demons, but "unbound" by any designation from humanity. Being "unbound" like this, they're way beyond anything humans can do. However, they're also nameless entities without so much as a shape (especially not a human one).
    From what I've understood, though, Outer Gods are on a higher level still when compared to True Daemons, not that this has actually come up as a comparison.

Blog Entries
    Then i guess i got then a little mix up, but it shouldn't show in the sheet i think. Speaking of it, is it any good?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, but mephi isn't actually a demon, is he?

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then i guess i got then a little mix up, but it shouldn't show in the sheet i think. Speaking of it, is it any good?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, but mephi isn't actually a demon, is he?
    The amount of EX ranks is a bit disturbing, especially given that she can't actually be a True Daemon by way of having a name. She could be a former True Daemon like my Avenger Jahi and thus be tied to the concept as her origin (thus attaining the powers related to that), but that's digressing from the subject. However, given that Unit Designation is stated to grant a Daemon true freedom, Independent Action (or even Manifestation) might be apt.
    From what I can peruse about Nasuverse lore, the 6th Imaginary Factor has no real connection to the Imaginary Elements. 6thIF is even referred to as 'Daemon', thus ruling out that it could be 'Hollow' the Imaginary Element.
    Black Sabbath is also kind of meh, being simply one of Amakusa's tricks (mind you, that thing is only ranked A+ before Strengthening - it was still a black hole even back then) and having a description that is pure
    magic technobabble
    goetic gibberish
    . A union of opposites also strikes me more as resulting in a star (which is fitting, given that the satanic pentagram is sometimes known as the Star of Baphomet) by way of fusion, rather than a black hole. Still destructively splodey, but more thematic. It could also fit in with Baphomet's connotations as an enlightening force. I'm also pretty sure that 'Hollow' can't do barriers. Diving into Imaginary Space yes, creating Imaginary Barriers no.

And yes, Mephistopheles isn't an actual demon, just gets cool demon powers from being one in stories.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, i bit more then i could chew.

Fate / White Memoria

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think we've seen any true demons though IIRC Kiara was described as becoming close to one or smth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.