Page 794 of 858 FirstFirst ... 294694744784789792793794795796799804844 ... LastLast
Results 15,861 to 15,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Naimes reminds me of a quote about the titular character in Medaka Box: "It's not that she doesn't know how to doubt people, it's that she knows how to trust people". Overall, a very interesting and well fleshed out character. It also occurred to me he'd probably get along well with my Deianira Lily, since they both strongly value trust and have distrusting people as one of their core dislikes.
    Glad you liked the personality. That’s the part of my latest sheets I’ve been most worried about. I’m always scared I’m just retreading old ground and off I try to go out there like with Naimes I scared I go a little too far.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Caster, Alter Ego, Avenger
    True Name: Zhongli Quan
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Chinese Mythology
    Armament: Fan

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A+
    AGI: C
    MANA: A
    LUCK: A
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent Action - Rank A: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Personal Skills

Heaven’s Feathered Man - Rank A: Immortality, recited by the Taoism ideology as an aspect of the Xian​. An absoluteness of body that renders the user resistant to most harmful effects and passively recovers from physical damage.
    Archer is one of the Eight Immortals, having achieved immortality through enlightenment.

Intoxicating Aroma of Fruits - Rank D: The capacity of making a target drunk via various means.
    Targets can be made drunk through high-grade alcohol or even a miasma of alcohol surrounding Archer. Rather than a form of offense, this Skill is simply a result of Archer’s winemaking and drinking habits.

Pacifying Sage - Rank C: A unique Skill representing martial abilities carried over from an earlier lifetime. The user is granted the benefits of Tactics and Knowledge of Melees due to military experience both as a commander and sole combatant.
    In life, Archer put his natural talents as a military commander to use in pacifying regions of China and attempting to conquer surrounding areas. However, as he has mostly forsaken his past, this Skill’s rank has been lowered.

Noble Phantasms

War Fan of the Immortal General
    Sh́xí Bājiāoshàn

Anti-Army, Rank A++
    Archer’s Power Tool as one of the Eight Immortals, taking the form of a handheld fan. Though always retaining the shape of a fan, the precise details of Sh́xí Bājiāoshàn’s appearance can be altered at will. This change in appearance is achieved through the Chinese alchemy infused into the fan by Archer during his years of study.
    Differing from the rest of the Immortals’ Power Tools, Archer’s fan was an object that had been in his possession since childhood, rather than being something he constructed and imbued his power into. When swung, Sh́xí Bājiāoshàn generates gusts of wind carrying enormous force, to the point of serving as Archer’s ranged weapon even without the release of its True Name.
    With a full release of its power, Sh́xí Bājiāoshàn can unleash a veritable hurricane, so strong as to be capable of extinguishing fires on the level of volcanoes.
    As a Power Tool, Sh́xí Bājiāoshàn carries a strong advantage against evil-aligned and demonic targets. It can also be used as a powerful catalyst for healing effects, amplifying recovery power.

Description
    Dislikes: Running out of food, nagging
    Talents: Winemaking, brawling
    Natural Enemy: Tawara Touta, Sun Wukong

Archer’s true identity is Zhongli Quan, the General of the Eight Immortals.

Quan is among the most pleasant personalities of the Eight Immortals, being fun-loving and generous. However, he carries little of the dignity shared by his compatriots, and can easily be mistaken for a wastrel due to his appearance, lax manners and obsession with wine. He is also boisterous and does not shy away from fighting, furthering the illusion that he is not an enlightened Immortal at all.
    Quan is used to throwing lavish celebrations, especially the kind that allows one to eat and drink to their heart’s content. However, this has warped his perspective somewhat, leading him to moments of despair when presented with a situation where masses of food and drink are not readily available. As he always seeks to help others, this can cause instances where he misguidedly attempts to help those that he believes are suffering from a veritable famine.
    The thought of facing Heroic Spirits in battle awakens Quan’s own warrior spirit. Though he knows that such feelings are unbecoming of an Immortal, he covertly relishes the idea of fighting. As he is fond of physical confrontation, he is most interested in Servants adept in close combat. Due to his ideals, his demeanour is unlikely to change just because he and another warrior have to fight, treating them in the same friendly manner as he would anyone else. However, the aura of a beautiful ruling woman seems to be off-putting to him somehow, leading to Quan seeking to avoid meeting them.
    Due to his generally free-spirited ways, Quan is without doubt one of the more troublesome Heroic Spirits available to Masters in a Holy Grail War. Though Quan does recognize that he is a Servant to his Master, he merely serves them as he would anyone else. As it suits his own goals, he eagerly takes the fight to the other Servants, but can be a headache in other fields of service, often arriving and departing at his leisure.
    As an enlightened Immortal, Quan does not possess a real wish to the Holy Grail, but he does possess a desire. For some reason, he feels that he should prove himself in the eyes of Heaven, and believes that attaining the Holy Grail would allow him to do just that.

Lore
    Zhongli Quan was born in Yanjing during the Han dynasty. According to legend, bright beams of light filled the labour room during his birth. After he was born, he did not stop crying until seven full days had passed. He was perceived to have physical qualities that made him destined for greatness, some even saying that he descended from the Heavens themselves. Seven days later, he began to speak, and the first sentence he uttered was, “my feet have wandered in the Purple Palace of the Immortals, my name is recorded in the capital of the Jade Emperor." Not long after his birth, he somehow came to possess the fan that he carried with him for the rest of his days.
    As it happened, he was even an immortal, who, because of certain indiscretions in heaven, had been sent to earth as punishment, but with the destiny that, if he chose to study the Way of Dao, he could once again attain to his former status as an immortal.
    When he grew up, Quan was fond of fighting and battles. Some people say that he had an older brother, who was eaten by a tiger. Little Quan was so outraged that he trained in martial arts until he was able at the age of nine or ten to chase down the tiger and thrash it until at swore off human flesh forever. In time, Quan became a great general, known for extraordinary bravery. He was also known for his ever growing belly, for he liked food just as much as he liked battles.
    However, Li Tieguai, first among the Eight Immortals, lamented Quan’s chosen path, destined only to lead him to become a high official and waste his days living in luxury. So he descended into the camp of a defeated enemy commander in the guise of an old man and suggested that a night attack upon Zhonglí Quan’s encampment might be surprisingly successful.
    Though wary of of an enemy attack, none of Quan’s soldiers thought anything was odd about an old beggar who appeared near their camp, since beggars are pretty much everywhere when a land is at war. The beggar was in fact Li Tieguai, who quietly slipped around to the supply tents on the far side of the encampment and set them afire just as the enemy soldiers attacked from all sides.
    In the chaos that followed, all was lost. During his retreat, Zhongli Quan was surrounded by the enemy host, but through sheer, mad courage fought them to a standstill and made his escape.
    When he got home, Zhongli Quan told his family all that had happened. And he told them that he had to flee before the imperial troops came to take him to the emperor for beheading. And he told them that he had decided to become a hermit and study the Way, having been inspired to do so after spending a night in a Daoist temple.
    He trekked back to the Tibetan mountains where he had been defeated, seeking seclusion in the mountains. There he came across an old man who led him to a spiritual sanctuary where he was welcomed in and told that he could stay as long as was needed. There he learned the ways of the immortal rituals and extensive amounts of alchemy. After hard years of teaching, he was dismissed and told to use his newfound powers to serve his people. When he turned back to talk to the man, he and his home had vanished. Using his power of alchemy and his magical fan, he created silver and gold coins from stones and saved people from poverty and famine.
    He took the cave sanctuary where he was taught as his home. Eventually, as he was engaged in meditation upon the Way, Zhongli Quan suddenly saw a stone wall and inside was a small jade box. Inside the jade box was a secret formula. Taking a break from his winemaking, he followed it to the letter, producing a pill and eating it. In a few days he saw a colored cloud and heard celestial music, and a white crane came to him and said, “The Jade Emperor commands your presence in Heaven.” With that, it is said, Zhongli Quan departed the mortal lands to join the Eight Immortals in heaven.

Notes
    A cookie for anyone that figures out who I’m trying to imply Zhongli Quan used to be in his earlier life. It’s not a precise fit, but it was enough of a coincidence that I decided to throw it in.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Destiny
    Prelude

10 year old Roland rolled in his bed crying. “Please, why me? Can’t somebody else do it?” Tears rolled down his eyes before stopping and he whimpered a “Okay.” before falling asleep.

The next morning he went up to his father with a smile. “Hey dad, I was wondering could I start training in swordsmanship now?”

‘Now I will become a prodigy so I get my own squadron.'
    Part 1

Roland crossed blades with Olivier, the female knight matching him step for step.

‘Two slashes, a dodge, block, take a small cut to make myself more human. Now accidentally get dust in her eye and don’t take advantage of it.’ The events played out just as Roland had been told.

“You really are a man of honor Roland.” Olivier said.

‘Now with a second in command I can request a squadron from Charlemagne.’
    Part 7

Roland chugged another large mug of beer and let out a burp. “You’re pretty cute you know, you sure you’re a dude?”

Astolfo laughed. “Maybe you should find out!” And he winked.

Roland laughed too. “I saw you on the battlefield you know. I’d love to fight alongside you!”

“I’d love to!”

‘Now Sieg will be saved from the Yggdmillennia and be able to stop Amakusa. In addition Agartha will not fall and humanity will retain enough mystery to combat the Alien God.’
    Part 22

“Love is love Bradamante. If you think this man is worth chasing it doesn’t matter what side of the fight he’s on. Go after him!” Roland said.

“You’re right!” Bradamante shouted. “Ruggiero here I come!”

‘Now the last master of Chaldea has an additional ally to summon and during the Third Holy Grail War the Edelfelt and Tohsaka masters will fall in love and create Rin.’
    Part 30-A

“What if I said that I need you in the Paladins to save the world, no not just the world but all of human history.”

Rinaldo stopped. “What do you mean?”

‘Now the master of Chaldea will have a guide to Lostbelt X.’
    Part 30-B

Rinaldo laughed. “This world is far beyond saving and besides you saw how useless I was against Marfisa. I don’t stand a chance.”

“You’re right you don’t. Not without a little help from something that not even the Saracens can fight. Tell me Rinaldo how far are you wiling to go for power?”

‘Now the master of Chaldea will be able to convince Rinaldo to burn down the Fantasy Tree.’
    Part 99

Roland threw Durandal unto the cliff. and drew his Oliphant Horn. Now was the time for his death. He blew the horn, so hard his brain turned to mush in his head.

‘Now Charlemagne and the rest will be immortalized in legend.’
    Part 100

“Servant Berserker. It was destiny that brought me to you last master of humanity.”

‘Now I can act directly to change the destruction of Pan Human History’

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Roland
    Alignment: True Destiny
    Place of Origin: France

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: EX
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: -
    NP: A

Dislikes: Nothing
    Talent: Following Destiny
    Natural Enemy: God
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Durandal
    Catalyst: Durandel

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Madness Enhancement
    A man who has seen beyond the future and acts according to a preset script. How can mutual understanding be achieved when all you do has been decided.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Charisma (False)
    A level of Charisma more akin to a curse than a skill. In life Berserker always knew exactly what to say to have what needed to happen happen. However this isn’t the ability of Berserker to inspire from his own talents but rather divine inspiration.

Revelation
    The power to know the optimal path towards a goal. The rank is the highest possible, EX. Rather than a path to ones own goal Berserker was given a path to follow to achieve God’s goals.

Battle Continuation
    Berserker wielded the indestructible blade Durandal however it might be the weakest part of Berserker. Even the facing an army all on his own Berserker did not die from wounds inflicted on him by his enemies. The only way for Berserker to be killed is for him to activate his second Noble Phantasm for an extended period of time. However the more damage Berserker takes the greater the mana drain on the master so it is not a truly invincible

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Durandal
    The Peerless Sword

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 50

The peerless invincible sword that was once used as a spear by Hector of Troy. After the spear capability was lost it found its way to Berserker. The sword itself is the host to three Holy Relics within the hilt. The tooth of Saint Peter, the blood of Basil of Ceasarea, and the raiment of Mother Mary. Each of those relics holds a different Miracle inside of it.

The tooth of Saint Peter holds the Miracle Cross Over Fang in it. By calling out its name a cross shaped burst of energy flies out of the blade and attacks an enemy with light attribute damage.

The blood of Basil of Ceasarea hold the Miracle Bloody Needle. By using his own blood that has been spilled Berserker can control the blood to attack his enemies. The most common way it is used it to create spikes from puddles of blood to catch the opponent off guard.

The third and most power Miracle comes from raiment of Mother Mary the Holy Mother. When invoked this Miracle creates a holy giant in the shape of the mother of Jesus Christ who will attack all of Berserkers enemies with holy judgement.

Oliphant Horn
    Roland Calls For Aid

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Army
    Range: 1000
    Max Targets: 10000

Berserker’s Oliphant Horn which he refused to sound when initially surrounded by Saracen troops. However as the battle raged on and his men were slaughtered Berserker was the last man on the battlefield and put the horn to his lips. He sounded the Oliphant horn with such ferocity that he burst the blood vessels in his brain killing himself when the Saracens could not. His sounded of the horn altered King Charlemagne of the attack on the rear guard and allowed the main French army to descend on the recovering Saracen forces and destroy them.

Oliphant Horn serves two functions, one it emits a sound so loud that anyone within the approximate square area of Tokyo will be able to hear it, secondly the more it is used the more it damages Berserker. With extended use enough damage will be inflicted to destroy his spirit origin.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

The Throne of Heroes. It connects the past present and future together with the heroic spirits recorded there. Alaya the will of humanity, it is the manifestation of humanities collective unconscious to prevent extinction. Seeing the corruption of the Holy Grail, the Velber attack on the Moon, the corruption of the Apocryphal Saint, the end of Human History, and the eventual descent of the Alien God the two hatched a ‘plan’, as much as concepts can plan, although one can say this phenomena has always existed and is akin to a universal constant.

They used their knowledge of all time to give that information to a young French boy. A child no more than ten was told what was to happen to the world. He was not told to try and stop it, or to become a hero that would save the world, he was given instructions. Clear instructions on exactly what to say, to do, to not do in order for events to perfectly play out as needed under the guise of being God.

Roland, the nephew of King Charlemagne, became a machine with no will dedicated to the protection of humanity.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Can a machine have a personality? A thing created for the sole purpose of influencing others to behave a certain way. Is maybe the happy freewheeling pervert that he showed himself to be the truth? Or perhaps the melancholic man that reminisced about honor and glory with the older knights? Is the fatalistic young man who believes nothing matters and that he is nothing but a puppet the true personality or could it be this is another role that he has put on to achieve the Lord’s goals.

Roland is what he is told to be at the moment and no more no less. Any interaction during a summoning depends on what role he is assigned. As Berserker he has become sully and moody revealing the true driving force behind his actions. He speaks as little as possible and when he does it is only to say what destiny has decreed they do. He will wish for what God told him to and treat his master as he was instructed.

Perhaps in a lostbelt, a far off version of Pan-Human history the real Roland is there. One who lived his life as he pleased and felt happy, sad, angry, and passionate. However that version is not here.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Servant Berserker. It was destiny that brought me to you last master of humanity.”

If you have summoned another Paladin:
    “All is as it should be.”

If you have summoned Astolfo:
    “Sorry to disappoint, this is the real me.”

If you have summoned Olivier:
    “This conversation is not needed for destiny.”

If you have summoned Jeanne:
    “She had a revelation similar to me.”

About the Holy Grail:
    “I may or may not have to aquire a grail soon. It is a useful tool for the Lord.”

Bond 1:
    “… I am to say that now is not time to have this conversation.”

Bond 2:
    “Bond level 2 then. My interlude doesn’t start until level 3 so keep at it.”

Bond 3:
    “Ironically enough I am the only one with free will. You cannot escape the path if you do not know you are walking it.”

Bond 4:
    “Now I have warmed up to you. Our relationship is that much closer."

Bond 5:
    “Now I am to confess my affection for you.”

Creator Notes:

Here’s Roland who is nothing at all like he was presented in canon. Before I wrote the sheet I had planned for him to actually have emotions and to be very sad about his destiny even crying at his final battle. However the moment I started putting this to ink I came up with him being unfeeling, a true impartial wish granting machine for a specific cause. Summoned as a Saber he would act more like he did in Astolfo’s interlude but that would also be an act based on what he needs to accomplish.

In many ways it could be said that Roland died that day when he was ten and was given the mission of saving the world. There can be a lostbelt version who decided to ignore his revelations and lived a normal life but he wouldn’t qualify as a servant.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; September 6th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance:

True Name: Georgina Washington "King of Revolution"

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, Assassin, Ruler

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- A+
    NP- B+

Personality
    A shrewd, dignified and composed woman. Being a statesman as well as a soldier, Saber recognizes that battles are often decided more by cunning and eloquence than strength. Thus she has no qualms relying on tactics that many would call dishonorable. Spreading rumors to turn allied Servants against each other and assassinating enemy Masters outside of combat are all favored tactics within her repertoire. Even so, Saber is an honorable person in her own way, and would never go back on her word or betray someone she considers a comrade.

When her mind is not occupied by the grim topic of war, Saber shows a much more laid-back and fun-loving side to her personality. She has a strong sweet tooth and loves all kinds of sweets, especially ice cream. Upon summoning, Saber would display a childish glee in simply being able to sample the great variety of sweets in the modern world.

Saber loves horses. Having owned many horses in life and doted on them all exceptionally, her adoration for all things equestrian is nearly unrivalled. She's also somewhat perturbed at how horse-riding has gone out of fashion in the modern world. In Saber's words "Sure, these newfangled cars are cool and all. I can appreciate them as a testament to my country's spirit of ingenuity. But there's just nothing that can beat the romance of a good old fashioned horse-ride!" The feeling of wind in her hair, the steady clopping of hooves beneath her feet, all that is the greatest delight for Saber.

Saber has a strong sense of justice and equality. She firmly believes that every human has the immutable right to live and pursue happiness as they see fit, insofar as they don't harm others. Thus Saber disdains kings and royals of every stripe, considering them arrogant fools who place themselves above others merely because of their birth. She can reluctantly grow to respect a monarch who proves that they rule with the best interests of their people at heart (like Arturia Pendragon), but even then Saber will regard them with instinctive suspicion.

Saber is very proud of her country's achievements in the modern day. In her free time she enjoys visiting museums and other sites of American history, expressing pride in her country's national heritage. However, she's disturbed by the legacy of slavery and her own role in it. Saber's wish on the Holy Grail would be to rewrite history so that America never owned or trafficked slaves, erasing what she sees as her country's "original sin".

Dislikes: tyranny, public speaking, tea
    Talent: revolution
    Natural Enemy: George III

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Born close to the modern age after much of mankind's faith in mystery has withered away, Saber is only afforded a modest level of resistance through her Class Container. However, Saber's unbending opposition to monarchy in all its forms bolsters her defense against Magecraft deriving from regal authority. When faced with spells that evoke "the Divine Right of Kings", "The Mandate of Heaven" or similar concepts, Saber's effective resistance rises to A-rank.

Riding- A

The talent to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be ridden at a high degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Ever since a young girl Saber proved exceptionally skilled in handling and training horses. Her equestrian affinity was further honed on the many battles she got into, where a loyal steed proved an invaluable asset.

Saber's graceful figure on horseback was extolled by Benjamin Franklin, who called her the greatest horseman of her era.

Personal Skills:

Charisma- A
    The ability to inspire others and lead armies. At this rank, one can be said to have attained the highest level of popularity as a human being. Saber was actually not very charismatic in life, being rather shy and awkward when speaking in public. But the faiths and expectations invested in Saber as the First President have bolstered her natural charisma immensely.

Saber is swathed in an aura of charisma, leaving those who hear her speak liable to come away in awe of her courage and convictions. This isn't the charisma of a tyrant who enforces their will on those beneath them, but that of a revolutionary who inspires others to shrug off the yolk of tyranny and follow her.

Innovation: E Pluribus Unum- A+
    A unique Skill given to those heroes who brought about revolution in their respective eras. A conceptual revolution which subjugates the old to the new. Saber's variation of this Skill reflects her role in spearheading the American Revolution. Saber rejected the authority of kings in favor of championing self-governance by the common people. Thus Saber gains + modifiers to her stats when attacking foes who are kings or royals. This also applies when fighting those recognized as guardians of the establishment, even if they weren't actually part of the upper class in life.

Traverser Of The Unknown- B
    A Skill held by those famous for crossing arduous terrain to attack their foes in an unexpected way. Saber's crossing of the ice-choked Delaware river was one of the most famous examples of this tactic in history, rivalled only by Hannibal's voyage across the alps. This Skill negates degradations to Saber's combat prowess incurred by travelling over rough or unfamiliar terrain.

Also confers her Presence Concealment and Subversive Activities at rank C while in enemy territory.

Protection From Arrows- A
    The ability to evade projectiles through unusual means, like hearing the sound of the air being cut or sensing the killing intent of the enemy. Throughout her military career, Saber was famous for facing hails of gunfire and emerging utterly unscathed. In the Battle of Monongahela, a stray bullet shot her horse right out from under her not once but twice. She pulled herself up, mounted another horse and resumed her charge undeterred. After the battle, her uniform was riddled with holes but Saber herself suffered nary a scratch. This good luck verging on divine intervention lead many to believe Saber was blessed by God.

If summoned as Rider this anecdote would become one of her Noble Phantasms, allowing Washington to completely nullify damage from any projectile attack at the cost of sacrificing her current steed. Because of Washington's fondness for horses, she'd dislike using this ability and only invoke it as a last resort.

Noble Phantasms
    Sword Of Delaware
    Blade Of The Revolution

Type: Anti-Army

A seemingly unremarkable Colichemarde sword Saber carries as her primary weapon. Those to look more closely at the weapon's blade will find it etched with runic letters in an unidentifiable fairy language. The sword is actually a powerful magical artifact Saber found in Britain sometime shortly before initiating the Revolutionary War. It is likely one of the many holy swords crafted by faeries during the age of King Arthur, but its true nature and origins have been lost to history.

Not knowing the sword's original name, Saber invokes it after her famous act of crossing the Delaware river to ambush the Hesian mercenaries. A feat made possible by the sword's unique ability. Upon invocation, this Noble Phantasm allows Saber to freely generate and control a nearly unlimited amount of water. When the blade is swung through the air, space itself tears open like a floodgate. A massive torrent of icy water pours out of this momentary rift in reality, crashing over Saber's foes.

Saber can then manipulate the water, shaping it into virtually any form she desires. From tidal waves, to whirlpools, to grasping hands and bestial shapes like lions and gryphons made of water Saber can remotely command like familiars. One of her favorite tricks in combat is condensing water to form thin crescent-shaped streams that are so highly pressurized they can cut like a blade. These "water-blades" can be launched from Saber's actual sword to extend the reach of her slashes. With greater concentration Saber can even control the temperature and thus the state of water, forcing it to switch from liquid, solid, or vaporous states.

By cooling water Saber can bring it into a solid state; in other words, ice. Saber can freeze the enemy by trapping them in ice, or erect walls of ice to defend against attack. By instead warming up the water, Saber can transform it into a thick mist that blankets the terrain. Saber can use the mist to refract light and create optical illusions that obscure the positions of herself and her allies. However, commanding mist across the entire battlefield expends a lot of Saber's focus, a cost which could prove deadly if she's caught off-guard. Thus Saber prefers to focus this ability only around her sword, wrapping it in a thin and barely visible layer of water vapor.

By manipulating this vapor, Saber can subtly refract light around her sword, making it hard for the opponent to judge its position and size. To the enemy, the image of Saber's blade will appear to randomly double and distort as if glimpsed from far away through a thick fog. While not outright invisibility like a certain King of Knights' Noble Phantasm, it's still enough that the opponent will have trouble gauging where Saber's attacks are coming from to defend against them.

The weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that Saber only has a fixed amount of water she can command at a time, equal to that of the entire Delaware river. Also, Saber must expend a lot of Mana each time she forces the water to change state. Given Saber's merely average Mana parameter, she can only pull that trick off two or three times per battle unless she has an exceptional Master like Rin Tohsaka or is hooked up to a larger fount of Mana like the Greater Grail.

Historical Basis: During the Revolutionary War, there were many times where the weather nigh-miraculously intervened to help Saber. When she had to flee battle, a sudden downpour of rain hid the location of Saber and her men, keeping the enemy from giving chase. Later in the war, Saber wanted to ship a bunch of surrendered weaponry from a British fort at Ticonderoga to Dorchester Heights to fortify her troops there. All Saber's other generals cautioned against her plan. It was the dead of winter, and the armaments needed to be shipped across a large river. If the river froze at any point during the journey, they'd be totally stuck.

Saber went ahead with the plan. Miraculously, the river stayed thawed just long enough for her to finish bringing the flotillas across. Almost immediately after her men crossed the river it froze over. These and similar bouts of serendipity throughout Saber's military career inspired many Americans to believe she was divinely favored to win the war and liberate them from the British oppressors.

They were half-right. While Saber's victories were brought about by a providence greater than man, it wasn't the Christian God but a fairy enchantment woven into her blade. In life, Saber probably never even realized the true power of her sword, relying on its blessing subconsciously. As a Heroic Spirit, Saber realizes her weapon's true nature and can wield its powers far more openly than she did in life.

Declaration Of Independence
    Sacred Text That Secured Liberty

Type: Anti-Bondage

The immortal document penned by the thirteen original colonies who rebelled against Great Britain, asserting their independence from Imperial rule. It paved the first step for the founding of America. A shared Noble Phantasm that all the Founding Father Heroic Spirits would possess, due to them all signing their names in the declaration and contributing their lives to the cause of rebellion.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a simple folded parchment letter Saber carries with her. Although seemingly unremarkable, it can be seen to emanate a soft golden light. This Noble Phantasm embodies the concept of "defying the king's authority". Simply having it on her confers Saber Independent Action at rank A+, letting her sustain herself in the World even in the total absence of a Master.

When Saber proclaims this Noble Phantasm's true name, the document unfurls and releases a shockwave of golden light that destroys any binding or restraints. Chains shatter, Bounded Fields dissipate, mental interferences dispel, et cetera. This takes effect for roughly 30 feet from Saber in all directions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a George Washington sheet from me. I've had this one in my WIP folder for months but I just now got inspiration to finish her up. The genderbend and FC are kind of silly I'm aware, but I thought it'd be funny to make Washington another Saberface (complete with faerie sword NP). As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 27th, 2019 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Fleshed out personality more

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    ​how to delete another user's post

At this pace royd, you are gonna make Stalin into a saberface,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    ​how to delete another user's post

At this pace royd, you are gonna make Stalin into a saberface,
    Hey, don't blame me. I didn't make that FC.

And someone actually did make a shota Stalin back on the old thread, that was pretty good and didn't whitewash his deeds.

Aside from that, any thoughts on the sheet itself?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just read cooldown's Roland sheet now. Wow, that's a pretty effed up take on Roland. Like, based on how Astolfo described him and how he acted in your snippets I always imagined he'd be a cheerful idiot who nonetheless inspires people and has a strong sense of justice. Not some cold unfeeling machine who always follows what destiny dictates.

I have to admit your take is an interesting one and you pulled it off pretty well, even if the concept is a little depressing for my tastes. I laughed a little when he broke the 4th wall in his second Bond Line, but then I read on and saw how mechanical his replies are (even his confessing affection is just like reciting from a script). Then I just felt sad for him. Poor boy didn't deserve this.

I do like your take on Durandal as an NP. Giving each miracle its own effect as an NP was a cool idea, and I got a kick out of the chuuni names too. This is a nitpick, but why is the third miracle the only one unnamed?

Martha Washington in disguise would have been more acceptable than...this.
    The sword is a pretty cool idea though, I won't lie.

Blog Entries
    Hey, don't blame me. I didn't make that FC.

And someone actually did make a shota Stalin back on the old thread, that was pretty good and didn't whitewash his deeds.

Aside from that, any thoughts on the sheet itself?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just read cooldown's Roland sheet now. Wow, that's a pretty effed up take on Roland. Like, based on how Astolfo described him and how he acted in your snippets I always imagined he'd be a cheerful idiot who nonetheless inspires people and has a strong sense of justice. Not some cold unfeeling machine who always follows what destiny dictates.

I have to admit your take is an interesting one and you pulled it off pretty well, even if the concept is a little depressing for my tastes. I laughed a little when he broke the 4th wall in his second Bond Line, but then I read on and saw how mechanical his replies are (even his confessing affection is just like reciting from a script). Then I just felt sad for him. Poor boy didn't deserve this.

I do like your take on Durandal as an NP. Giving each miracle its own effect as an NP was a cool idea, and I got a kick out of the chuuni names too. This is a nitpick, but why is the third miracle the only one unnamed?
    I can see why it would be hard to tell with how it was written but the third miracle is called Holy Mother. I guess it just blends in with Mother Mary's name really well. Really glad you liked it though and my intent was to be a little overly depressing. Durandal was the part I was most worried about because I didn't want another sword beam or Hector's NP part two. I remember reading some other Roland sheets that had the three miracles be like a mana burst type thing and all the miracles the same and didn't want t repeat of that.

Also having a goal for my sheets was real fun I might try something like that again soon but also really stressful because it was almost impossible to create some of the servants from the literal nothing they had on them. Anybody have a suggestion for what group I can do that won't step on anybodies toes? Like I definitely won't be doing the eight immortals.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition I adore Georgina Washington. So over the top and the Deleware sword just clinched it that it is now one of my favorite sheets. One nitpick would be that she has Charisma A when only Alexander had that and he was presenting as like the best dude. I feel maybe B with a plus modifier when leading troops against king affiliated enemies would be enough.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; September 6th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    Well I don't know if you've done all the paladins that you wanted to do to make their numbers add up to 12 cooldownnow, but in terms of shoring up the ranks of an already existing group, you could try the Argonauts, the Knights of the Round Table, the Fianna, the Knights of the Red Branch, the Shinsengumi, anybody who is a Buddha or a Bodhisattva, or even creating the last two members for a TMNT expy team or anybody involved in any of Koei's games for starters.

But if you're looking to make a team that hasn't been done before, try something like Kiso's Big Four, the Yang Family, or the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors for starters. Also Shiki-pon, was Zhongli Quan's past life a relatively famous legend or not? It might help narrow down the search.

EDIT: Though upon looking over the Servant list for this board, I'd suggest you stay away from Chi You and Xuan Yuan (Yellow Emperor) since Daneel Rush made them. I think the Yellow Emperor's wife Leizu is fine though.
    Last edited by Dragolord09; September 6th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Also Shiki-pon, was Zhongli Quan's past life a relatively famous legend or not? It might help narrow down the search.
    More like a monster of the week, really.

Blog Entries
    I don't suppose you mind telling me in which legend he was a Monster of the Week? Like Water Margin, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Generals of the Yang Family, etc.?

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ₫onne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    A cookie for anyone that figures out who I’m trying to imply Zhongli Quan used to be in his earlier life. It’s not a precise fit, but it was enough of a coincidence that I decided to throw it in.
    Imma go on a blind guess and say Zhū Bājiè though it probably won't be.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Tamiya Iemon & Yotsuya Oiwa
    Alignment: Neutral Evil~Chaotic Mad (Iemon)/Chaotic Evil (Oiwa)

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement E+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.

Normally, one does not receive the effects of Mad Enhancement. In exchanga, one retains a normal capacity to think. Iemon’s possession of this Skill is derived from how constantly being haunted by Oiwa drove him insane. As time passes, this Skill will Rank-Up, granting both the benefits and repercussions of higher-ranking Mad Enhancement. Eventually, this causes Iemon’s alignment to change to Chaotic Mad. In particular, Iemon will no longer be able to discern dream and reality.

Personal Skills
    Onryo Kind Spirit A
    A Skill representing the supernatural powers and spiritual nature of an onryo. It is a composite Skill comprised of Avenger, Memory Correction, Stalking, and Hollow Lament of the Falsely Living.

Curse A
    A Skill representing the ability to control nature and diseases. It is rather common for onryos to possess this ability.

Unlike most onryo, Oiwa usually doesn’t attack her victims physically, instead preferring to psychologically torment them and drive them to madness. In particular, she seems to prefer doing this by causing the target do believe that their dreams and reality are merging, using her powerful illusionay abilities.

Noble Phantasms
    Grave of Oiwa
    Spirit That Haunts Myogyoji Temple

Type: Covenant
    A Noble Phantasm that is the crystallization of Oiwa’s grave at the Myogyoji Temple. Due to numerous strange accidents, injuries, and even deaths occurring during the production of Yotsuya Kaidan, it has become tradition for key actors and the director to make a pilgrimage to Oiwa’s grave to ask for her permission and blessings for the production. Once Iemon is summoned, this Noble Phantasm will be placed at the site of his summoning and cannot go into spiritual form, so it will remain there until Iemon is slain.

This Noble Phantasm is unique in that it ultimately proves to be more of a hindrance than a help. Every twenty-four hours, Iemon, his Master, and any allies must offer a prayer to the Grave of Oiwa or else they will suffer a Rank-Down in Luck. This effect lasts for twenty-four hours. If another twenty-four hours pass but they still do not offer a prayer, the effect will be a Rank-Down for all parameters.

In the case of any Masters, not offering a prayer will result in a powerful supernatural curse tampering with their magic circuits and Magic Crests. This tends to result in spellcasting backfiring, with a high risk of it being lethal.

If anyone allied with Iemon does not offer a prayer, then this Noble Phantasm’s effect will still afflict every single person who is supposed to have prayed to it.

From the Paper Lantern
    Emergence of the Vengeful Spirit

Type: Summoning
    Range: 1~100
    A Noble Phantasm based on a famous painting by Hokusai depicting Oiwa emerging from a paper lamp as well as the famous horror movie ghost Sadako emerging from a television.

Although Oiwa is normally an incorporeal spirit and cannot interact with the physical world, this Noble Phantasm allows her to temporarily manifest in a semi-solid form. However, in order to do this, there must be a light source, such as a lamp, a television, or a reflective surface within this Noble Phantasm’s range. Then, upon activating this Noble Phantasm, Oiwa will emerge from the selected conduit.

While manifested, Oiwa will drain the Master’s mana to sustain her semi-solid form and will go back to an incorporeal form when her manifestation can no longer be supported. Oiwa’s manifestation allows her to interact with the physical world and she can even harm others directly rather than relying on trickery and manipulation to get targets to eliminate themselves or others.

Lore:
    Two of the main characters of the Yotsuya Kaidan, a kabuki play that tells a tale of betrayal, murder, and ghostly revenge. It is arguably the most famous Japanese ghost story and has influenced several works in the horror genre, particularly ones originating from Japan.

One day, the ronin Tamiya Iemon was engaged in a heated argument with Yotsuya Samon, concerning Samon’s daughter, Oiwa. Samon suggesting that Iemon and Oiwa separate enrages Iemon into murdering him. At around the same time, a character named Naosuke, who was sexually obsessed with Oiwa’s prostitute sister Osode, murders his master Okuda Shozaburo after drunkenly mistaking him for Yomoshichi, Osode’s husband. Iemon and Naosuke unite to mislead Oiwa and Osode into believing that they will avenge their father’s murder, with Naosuke convincing Osode to marry him in return.

However, the granddaughter of Ito Kihei, Oume, has fallen in love with Iemon but views herself as unattractive compared to Oiwa, leading her to believe that Iemon would never marry her. Sympathizing with Oume’s troubles, her family plots to have Oiwa disfigured by sending her a topical poison disguised as a facial cream. When Oiwa uses the facial cream, it causes her to become horribly scarred, which horrifies Iemon into deciding that he can no longer be with her. He asks Takuetsu, the owner of the brothel Osode works at, to rape Oiwa so that he can have an honorable basis for divorce. But Takuetsu finds himself unable to do so, so he instead shows Oiwa her reflection in a mirror.

Oiwa realizes that she has been deceived and become hysterical, picks up a sword, and runs towards the door, prompting Takuetsu to try to grab her but in doing so inadvertently causes Oiwa to accidentally slit her own throat. As she lays dying before a horrified Takuetsu, Oiwa curses Iemon’s name. Shortly afterwards, Iemon becomes engaged to Oume, only for Oiwa’s ghost to trick her into murdering Oume and her grandfather on the night of the wedding.

Oiwa then causes the annihilation of the rest of the Ito household. Iemon kicks Oyumi, Oume’s mother, into the Onbo canal, and Oyumi’s servant Omaki drowns by accident. Naosuke arrives disguised as the eel vendor Gonbei and blackmails Iemon into handing over a valuable document.

Still being haunted by Oiwa’s vengeful spirit, Iemon flees to an isolated mountain retreat. As he hides there, he rapidly descends into madness due to his dreams and reality beginning to merge due to Oiwa’s haunting intensifying. Eventually, Yomishichi tracks Iemon down and slays him out of both vengeance and compassion.

Personality:
    Although Iemon tries to put up a friendly demeanor, he is an incredibly selfish man who only desires his own success, not caring if it comes at the expense of others. He is incredibly aware that Oiwa is still haunting him, but neither that nor the memory of what led to his downfall in life deter him from acting so selfishly. He suffers from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder and will instantly turn on anyone, even his own Master, if he believes that it will benefit him. Initially, he will try to ignore Oiwa in hopes that she will go away but her constant attempts to sabotage him will ensure that this doesn’t last long.

As Oiwa continues to haunt him, Iemon’s sanity will begin to deteriorate. At first, he will become incredibly irritable, but as his sanity decreases further and further, he will become increasingly volatile and prone to fits of violent rage in a desperate attempt to make Oiwa stop tormenting him.

Oiwa is incredibly vengeful, as befitting of her nature as an onryo. She hates Iemon more than anything else in the entire world and wants nothing more than to see him suffer. Thus, she will continually attempt to sabotage him. She is also very silent and never says a single word. Typically, she only attempts to harm Iemon and won’t go after anyone else. She is indifferent towards the Master, though she is upset that they gave Iemon the opportunity to walk the Earth again.

Creator's Notes:
    Finally! I stopped procrastinating on this one and at long last completed it. Shout-out to King of Padoru for coming up with the idea and helping me out with making this sheet. I really liked this idea and had fun with writing this sheet.

So, I have a lot of sheets in the works now; Berserker Mrs. Prodgers, Berserker Kagutsuchi, Rider Bull Demon King, Rider John Silver, Assassin Catherine II, Archer White Rider, Berserker Red Rider, Rider Black Rider (*ring, ring*"Hello, Department of Redundancy Department!"), Avenger Mechi, Rider Skanderbeg, and Avenger Vlad III (Lostbelt). Also, I'm considering the idea for Beast Amatsu-Mikaboshi, but the lore on that one is so incredibly sparse that I might not do it.

Mrs. Prodgers is mostly complete. I just need to get a few things finalized first. Um, she will be a joke Servant, which makes sense considering that her claim to fame is being the so-called "nemesis of the cabmen". That's it. The woman waged a singlehanded crusade against London cabmen for two decades. After that, Berserker Kagutsuchi will most likely be next, since he's also mostly complete too. I just need to find a way to create a good description for his Noble Phantasms, though Shiki-pon and I have worked out ideas for two NPs. And as it stands, Lostbelt Vlad will probably follow sometime shortly afterwards.

But enough about that. I hope that you liked this. I think it turned out pretty good and I hope you think so too.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 7th, 2019 at 11:25 AM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey, you've finished them! They're looking really good

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I don't suppose you mind telling me in which legend he was a Monster of the Week? Like Water Margin, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Generals of the Yang Family, etc.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Imma go on a blind guess and say Zhū Bājiè though it probably won't be.
    Skull actually got fairly close, it's even the right legend, though Zhu isn't exactly a monster of the week (I mean I guess that's how he started out).

Blog Entries
    Take two, hopefully with less BL eating the formatting.

Class:
    Saver
    True Name: Henry David Thoreau
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:
    STR: C
    AGI: D
    END: A+
    MGI: B+
    LCK: A
    NP: A++

Background:
    Saver was born Henry David Thoreau, an American essayist, philosopher, and poet of the nineteenth century who wrote chiefly on human improvement, natural philosophy, and environmentalism. However, he has manifest in a most peculiar form, owing perhaps to the irregularity of his designated class - he is a “leader” who retreated from others without leading them, a “saint” of the natural world rather than human religion, and a Saver under only the loosest of definitions. Rather than being summoned in the prime of his life, he has been summoned as a curious form, devoid of most human features and communicating only in lyrical noises akin to birdsong or the sounds of the forest. Perhaps this is the closest to his ideal form - but it is impossible for Saver as he is to either confirm or deny that hypothesis.

Growing up in Massachusetts, Thoreau was a student of Harvard, where he diligently studied rhetoric, philosophy, mathematics, science, and classical literature, only to refuse at the end to pay even $5 for a diploma upon graduating - he is reported to have spurned the materialism of an actual degree, responding that the school should “let every sheep keep its own skin” rather than have his diploma made on sheepskin vellum. Thoreau was an early follower of transcendentalism, holding that the ideal spiritual state could be felt intuitvely, transcending the physical and empirical world. Later called a “hermit saint,” he advocated self-reliance and connection with nature, leaving aside external and unnecessary trappings such as consumerism, hunting, and self-aggrandizement. To Thoreau, the only self-improvement was in oneself, not one’s standing, and he believed that the comforts of life were hindrances to others’ self-improvement.

As he grew older, Thoreau began to resent the distractions of the material world, feeling a burning need to focus on his beliefs and his writing. A fellow transcendentalist, Ellery Channing, advised him to “build himself a hut, & there begin the grand process of devouring himself alive.” Greatly tempted by the idea of immersing himself in nature and his own inner self, Thoreau made up his mind when set upon by tax collectors and briefly imprisoned, eschewing the world of civilization entirely. Retiring to live in the forest, he described his decision as a wish “to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if he could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when he came to die, discover that he had not lived.” In short, he spent two years, two months, and two days communing with nature, living solely for the sake of living under his own power.

During that time, he would begin writing his seminal work, “Walden; or Life in the Woods”, summarizing his belief that living was easy if one shed all distractions and complications and focused on the necessities of life. He believed that human civilization led only to a desperate lot and struggle in life, compared to the peace, harmony, and simplicity of nature. Those two years, two months, and two days shaped the remainder of his life and beliefs, the most shining moments of his earthly existence.

Thoreau would ultimately lose his life to tuberculosis, forced to return to the care of others against his wishes and will, but Thoreau spent the last year of his life not wasting away, but meticulously editing his works and writings until the last of his strength left him. When asked if he was not afraid for his life or if he had made his peace with God, a puzzled Thoreau responded only that he was not aware they had ever quarreled, and died peacefully and without further thought about the matter.His writing and thoughts would go on to inspire countless others, a totem of the so-called “back to nature” movement and preservationists who oppose the march of humanity and civilization across the texture of the world.

From birth to death, despite his efforts to disconnect from the human world, Thoreau died firmly ensconced in the trappings of civilization - though whether that remains the case is another question entirely.

Personality:
    Difficult to ascertain.

Little of Thoreau’s personality can be gleamed from words, given he does not seem capable or at least inclined to communicate in words. He expresses no joy or anger, no pride or distaste, merely quizzical sounds that could be interpreted differently by different people. The only way to determine his personality is through his actions, and even those are quixotic, as Saver seems to follow his Master and wander off as it suits him, with little clear evidence what he thinks or why he does so. His behavior is like that of a bird, curious but inconsistent, and greatly at odds with the focus and intensity for which he was known in life. He drifts from place to place, guided by some indecipherable motivation, making cheerful burbling noises all the while.

What is Saver thinking, and how does one reconcile the mysterious and mercurial fairy with the hard-working and philosophical man?

Class Abilities:
    Counter Hero
    At Rank C, it reduces up to three of the opponent’s parameters by two ranks. Due to the nature of Thoreau’s means of salvation, this skill is inherently weaker against Heaven heroic spirits and those derived from or connected to nature spirits, reducing their parameters by one rank instead.

Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. In life and through his way of living, Thoreau inspired many to follow his example, and the morale of forces he commands is extremely high - however, this is not reflective of increased morale, but rather, a reduction in other areas....

Personal Skills:
    Child of Nature (False)
    A Skill that represents those born in the Reverse Side of the World that will eventually return to there.

Even if it is not naturally occurring, but the result of human hands or philosophy, sometimes even one born in the texture of the human world can receive great blessings from the world. In Saver’s case, through his transformation into his current state, he has become an existence that is able to draw an inexhaustible supply of magical energy from the physical world. He benefits from constant regeneration of his spiritual body, even if it is almost completely destroyed, and running out of prana is nearly impossible for Saver unless he is completely cut off from the natural world in some way. However, the amount he can draw at once is limited by the shape and vessel of his current body, ordinarily restricting the amount he can output at once to that of a single “ordinary” Heroic Spirit.

Incidentally, while his slender besuited form seems to be roughly in the shape of a human body, it lacks anything that could be recognized as human organs, with no equivalent to a “heart” or a “brain.” As such, his entire body can be said to be a single spiritual core.

Calm and Collected
    A form of mental defense, Saver does not get confused in any kind of situation. He calmly observes his surroundings, guiding towards the most optimum tactics (though what he deems optimum may not match what others would conclude). This skill bestows a grand plus correction to mental resistance, especially against confusion and impatience. Rather, at this rank, Saver does not seem to experience such emotions or thoughts in the first place, and mental interference is all but impossible as the gap between his mentality and others is too vast for such concepts to be reconciled to begin with.

Noble Phantasm:
    Walden - A Life As One with the World
    Type: Anti-Civilization
    A Noble Phantasm of unusual nature, one theorized to crystallize the greatest work of Thoreau’s life, converting him to an artificial incarnated elemental spirit, at one with the natural world and basking in its bounty. At least, that is the theory.

Spoiler:

In reality, Thoreau’s Noble Phantasm is not a crystallization of his writing, like many authorial Heroic Spirits, but something closer to a reality marble contained within his own body, one that he tapped into and made contact with during the two years, two months, and two days of isolation in the woods of North America - a reality marble that made him a receptacle and conduit for the natural world.

The makeup of his body can be said to be an externalization of what he has already taken inside himself - countless displaced nature spirits and elementals intermingled with one man so that all of them may live and create a safe space for them, one that renders civilization and the common sense of mankind to nothingness. The effect of this Noble Phantasm is not to transform Saver, but to transform the world and others, disconnecting humans from the thoughts and society that separate them from nature. Both a terraforming and brainwashing Noble Phantasm, Walden converts others to unthinking avatars of nature, just like Thoreau himself, assimilating them into a communal collective of self-reliant drones. By eroding faith and thought, Saver slowly begins to create a space in which the reverse side of the world is safe to leak through, a boundary in which the human order has no footing.

Similar yet fundamentally dissimilar to a Filtering Alternate History Phenomenon, Saver is less an individual and more a humanoid, mobile
    tree
    terminal
    that drills and pins an alternative history to the texture of the world, one in which humanity never achieved ambition and became immortal, perfect plants and rocks. The more Saver touches the leylines of an area, the more he places seeds throughout the terrain and the people inside it, the more he erodes the “proper” history and replaces it with one where the natural world is paramount and humans live in simple, effortless self-reliance, little more than a piece of the terrain and free to grow without advancing over thousands of years.

Once converted by this Noble Phantasm, humans are made into featureless beings much like Saver himself, following the same dictates and benefiting similarly from Child of Nature (False) and Calm and Collected at identical ranks.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    Thoreau: Another top-notch sheet as usual from you, Sunny. The FC, music and your descriptions combined wonderfully to create the atmosphere of something beautiful and ethereal, but with an unsettling undertone that grows the further you read into the sheet until finally building up to the terrifying conclusion of his NP.

As a minor nitpick, while most of the formatting issues have been fixed there's still some odd spacing between paragraphs which I'm not sure is intentional.

Blog Entries
    A Relaxing Day at the Movies

“That was awesome!” Rider shouted as he and his master Myles walked out of the movie theater. “Way better than the plays performed back in Egypt.”

“Wow.” Myles said. “Never thought I’d hear somebody be so thrilled about a Fast and Furious movie. Anyways what should we do next? There’s an arcade downtown, or maybe get lunch?”

“Hmmm.” Rider thought about it for a few seconds. “Maybe we can - Get down!” Rider suddenly pushed Myles away right before a bullet ripped through the space he used to be and shattered the concrete below.

“That power! This is definitely a Noble Phantasm’s bullet. Is it an Archer class or Assassin?” Rider kept his gaze focused on the direction of the shooter. “Get behind me Myles we can’t let our guard down for a second.” Rider took a second to look at Myles as he moved into position then noticed a second bullet from a complexly different direction. “Shit!”

He didn’t have enough time to push Myles out of the way so he leapt in front of Myles and took the bullet to his arm. “Rider!” Now the crowd was panicking as they saw Rider bleeding.

“Dammit! This won’t make things any easier. Come with my Myles!” Rider grabbed Myles in his uninjured arm and began to run. “If it weren’t for all these civilians I could just summon my Noble Phantasm and Sobek would have no trouble dealing with these bullets, but of course we have to do this the hard way.” Rider complained. They reached an abandoned alley way and Rider left up taking them to the rooftops. “That bullet was definitely not shot from the same location, there must be multiple enemy servants with a servant that can split itself into multiple personas.”

Rider saw a third bullet coming at him and used a blast of magecraft to maneuver out of the way. “Nice dodge Rider.” Myles said but then the bullet curved its trajectory and lodged itself in Rider’s leg. “It can curve! That was how we were shot from two different angles!”

“So we are dealing with some sort of shooter that can curve their bullets?” Rider said balancing on one leg to give his other time to recover. “Looks like my two shooter theory was quickly disproven.” He jumped to avoid another bullet only to have to set up a wall of energy to block one from behind. “Damn how many of these can he control, and since they curve can we even chase after where we think they come from?”

“Wait Rider! Why didn’t those first two bullets curve?”

“What do you mean? The second one had to if it could come from that angle.” He continued dodging curving bullets and almost simultaneous shots.

“But that first bullet, we had no idea it could curve then to why did it just his the concrete? Based on how fast these bullets can curve it could have curved around and hit me. I think there are two types of bullets! Ones that curve and ones that come with a second shot from the side!”

Rider smiled. “Of course, and that’s such a specific skill that we should be able to figure out his true name-“

“and weakness”

“and still be home for dinner!”

Myles began to think. “Curving bullets and second shooters. He has to be more modern servant because these are bullets and,” He reached into Rider’s arm wound. “Ow! What the fuck dude!” He pulled out the bullet and saw it was a modern looking rifle round. “These look modern! So he’s definitely post World War II! The amount of fame and mystery it would take to become a servant during that time is insane, the only confirmed post World War II servant was Neil Armstrong but only because he gained lunar mystery.”

“Umm,” Rider put up a barrier around him to stop the bullets only to have to leap out of it as a bullet seemed to appear from inside the barrier grazing him. “As much as I love to hear you ramble that’s much better at home than on the battlefield!”

“Right right! A bullet firing Servant with curving bullets and second shooters can only be one man! The one that shot president John F Kennedy Lee Harvey Oswald!”

“Awesome! So how to we beat him?”

“No idea.”

“Ra dammit! What do you mean?”

“It’s not like it’s Achilles and I can just say to aim for his heel, Lee Harvey Oswald was just a regular man killed in police custody. He shouldn’t have any conceptual weaknesses! He shouldn’t even be able to do these things! It’s all conspiracy theory nonsen- oh my god!”

“What?”

“I read about servant’s like this before based on concepts rather than people! This isn’t Oswald, it's the personification of the question ‘Who Shot JFK!’ That means that he might be everyone ever thought to be the culprit!”

“So how does that help?” Rider has been trying to steadily make his way to where the bullets seemed to be coming from but being unable to summon his Noble Phantasm and having to keep Myles safe was severely hindering his progress.

“It means if he is any of them he might be all of them! And the most famous ‘members’ of the conspiracy are the Man on the Grassy Knoll/Badge Man, Umbrella Man, E Howard Hunt, and J.D. Tippit. Then if he’s affected by public perception of the conspiracies then the one doing the actual shooting is the most popular who must be…” Myles looked around and small slope of grass in the direction the bullets were coming from. He couldn’t see anybody there. “Right there! He must be hidden somewhere on that knoll!

Rider instantly sent a large blast of energy which blew up the knoll. From the dust a man in a police uniform leapt out. He and Rider locked eyes before the figure began to lose features eventually becoming a living shadow. An umbrella then appeared in his hands and he held it up covering his entire body. Then it fell to the ground and the shooter was no longer there.

“Do you think he’ll renew his assault?” Myles asked.

“No.” Rider said putting him down. “He knows when he’s beat.” Magical energy began to flow and heal Rider’s wounds. “Besides I sensed something from him, he was looking for an excuse to leave. His powers may be suited for assassination but I don’t think he actually likes it.”

Rider gave a big sigh. “Anyways I am pooped! Let’s just head home and take a nap.”

“Seconded.”

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Menes
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Egypt

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: EX
    LCK: A+
    NP: EX

Dislikes: Hippopotami, Hard Work
    Talent: Leading
    Natural Enemy: Hippopotami
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: None

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Riding
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. Thanks to the Noble Phantasm Sobek’s Aid even dragon kind which are not usually included in the Riding skill can be ridden.

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

Twin Crowns
    The mixture of the White Crown of Lower Egypt and the Red Crown of Upper Egypt. Two royal symbols combined to become an ultimate power for one of the cradles of civilization. In addition to raising the users base stats by a rank it holds power that can replicate the authority of divine spirits.

Charisma
    Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.

Affection of Horus
    A Pharaoh’s Divinity changes in accordance to the era, etc., but he is regarded as a child of the Sky God Horus, as well as his incarnation.

Divinity
    At the same time that a ruler is one that controls the people and reigns over the land, a pharaoh is also someone who reaches the gods. A pharaoh has his divinity change in accordance with factors such as the era, etc., but Menes is regarded as the child of the sky god Horus, as well as one of his incarnations.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Sobek’s Aid
    Thanks for the Ride to Crocodilopolis

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 500 people

The Noble Phantasm based on the tale where Menes was chased into the river by his own hunting dogs and was aided in his escape by a crocodile after which he founded the city of Crocodilopolis where he landed in dedication to the god of crocodiles Sobek. In actuality it was not a regular crocodile servant of Sobek but rather Sobek himself who went out to save the Pharaoh of the Unified Egypt.

Menes is able to manifest this Divine Spirit of Sobek as a mount. It takes the shape as a giant building sized crocodile although it can shrink to more manageable sizes, Menes' prefered size is about that of an eighteen wheeler truck. Sobek has also taken on the aspect of dragon kind, the strongest type of phantasmal as it is the only classification worthy of it. Sobek despite being of a level beyond Heroic Spirits is happy to be manifested by Menes to both protected the beloved pharaoh and sate his own bloodlust.

This Noble Phantasm also has a strange after effect where places that Sobek is dematerialized will have good fortune in the upcoming years. An empty lot will become a successful restaurant, that office building is where the next multi billion corporation will start, and so on. A skill that has no use in a Holy Grail War but sometimes it is nice to know that sometimes things go alright.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

The first pharaoh of a unified Egypt. Menes was born to a poor young mother who claimed that the god Horus had come to her as a host for his newest incarnation. The people of Hierkanpolis thought she was mad and cast her out as a fraud and a slut however when Menes was born there could be no denying that he was something else. As he grew up he gained a following. He eventually took control over the city of Hierkanpolis and from there gained control of the entirety of Upper Egypt. He was not satisfied there though as he marched his troops north and also conquered Upper Egypts greatest enemy, Lower Egypt.

Despite the military organs of his rule he became known as a beloved ruler. He created religious practices of sacrificing to the gods as well as written language and founded many cities such as Crocodilopolis and Memphis. With these gifts the Egyptians experienced prosperity like no other civilization had before. It is said that the Egyptians had so work so much less that they invented many hobbies just to keep themselves occupied. Later writer Diodorus Siculus claimed that Menes had invented luxury itself. While Gilgamesh can claim to be the first hero Menes can claim to be the first conquerer and luxurious ruler.

Eventually, after 62 yeas of ruling, Menes finally died. He was killed from an attack by a Hippopotamus. It is unknown if his death was revenge by Set, the master of Hippopotami, as revenge for the humiliation done upon him by Horus; or perhaps if it was a blessing by Tawaret, Set’s consort with the head of a hippopotamus, to return him to the heaven’s where he belonged. Only he knows the answer to that.

Personality:

Spoiler:
    Menes is the king of luxury. Everything he does is in the pursuit of an easier life. Menes detests the very concept of handwork and will do anything to get on the path of relaxation. He is not what he would call false lazy, he is on the self proclaimed path of true laziness. In his words a falsely lazy person will put off doing dishes and then have to work twice as hard to clean them once the filth has solidified but a truly lazy person will do the dishes immediately so that he has less work to do latter. He became the pharaoh of a unified Egypt simply because the current way his country was run did not allow for his preferred lifestyle and if he didn’t take over Lower Egypt then he would constantly have to worry about being invaded by them.

Can that really be called lazy though?

If he was granted a wish on the grail he would want world peace, not for any altruistic reason or because he is a hero of justice, but rather because if everything is peaceful he can simply relax. He will chafe under most masters that don’t allow him to take his brakes as often as he wishes but if they do he will consider them a good friend. He tries to avoid the other pharaohs as they tend to freak out once they realize his personality. With other servants though he loves to chat and learn about different cultures and their own forms of entertainment and relaxation. He has actually developed a strange affinity for the card game Magic the Gathering but don’t try to convince him to go to a tournament, too much effort.

He just wants to relax in the shade until its time to fight, is that too much to ask?

In combat he will let Sobek do all the fighting but if he has to he will step in himself. If he does he fights with his fists and will use his raw unrivaled magical energy as the first conquerer to emit beams of divine light.Theoretically if he trained his potential he could perform feats of magecraft surpassing almost all of the Caster class but as Sobek does the job well enough he’s fine not doing that.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Wassup Master. Menes the first Pharaoh, class Rider. Let’s just relax for a bit huh?”

If you have summoned another Pharaoh:
    “Huh, kind of interesting to see what a legacy I had.”

If you have summoned Nitocris:
    “I guess she’s my ‘sister’ on some senses of the word. Wish she’d loosen up though she keeps on telling me to behave like a true pharaoh. Why can’t it be like it was before we talked where she would get to flustered to even move when I entered a room?”

If you have summoned Ozymandias:
    “Wow, that man is, wow. Not going to touch that bag of overachievement with a ten foot pole.”

If you have summoned Gilgamesh:
    “Huh, that guys pretty cute saying he’s the first and all that. I know it would ruin my lazy days for a while but I want to see the look on his face when I tell him.”

If you have summoned Astolfo:
    “This guy, this guy here gets it. Just go with he flow and have fun.”

If you have summoned Elizabeth Báthory
    “Master I was going to a concert with some of the other servants. Who is playin? The greatest musician in Chaldea of course, Liz-Chan! Why are you backing away?”

About the Holy Grail:
    “Hmmm, an interesting question. I guess I would make the world a perfect place to just relax.”

About his Likes:
    “Relaxing. Nothing better than just sleeping until noon and then spending the rest of the day catching up on some light reading.”

About his Dislikes:
    “My two least favorite words are hard and work. If you say them to me in that order I will break off this contract.”

Bond 1:
    “*Yawn* Sorry master I’m a little sleepy, another time?”

Bond 2:
    *Snore*

Bond 3:
    “Wow I really needed that. Hey master, want to join me next time I take a nap? It really melts away your stress.”

Bond 4:
    “You really do go the extra mile don’t you. That’s something I really admire about you. Just don’t make me do the same.”

Bond 5:
    “Fine, I won’t mind putting in a little extra effort if it makes you happy.”

Bond CE
    The Pschent

This right here, this crown was probably the hardest part of my life. The two separate crowns were completely unwieldy on their own, I mean the Hedjet would almost never stay on my head on its own always falling off at the worst times. I told my advisors I could just not wear a crown, or maybe do something simpler like a ringlet maybe but they said if I was to rule a united Egypt I needed a united crown. I lost so many potential naps working with my men to figure this out. Give me that time back already!

Creator Notes:

The first Pharaoh of a united Egypt. He may not be as famous as Ozymandias but I think the age difference and the power gained from being the unifier it why he is on a different level. Originally he was a caster but then I saw the crocodile story and now he’s a Rider. I bumped up the strength of the crocodile to Sobek so that he has that monster of a Noble Phantasm ranked at EX.

Before anybody asks yes the Jesus parallels are on purpose with the details surrounding his birth. The personality came from me wondering how Ozy would react if the first pharaoh was just completely different from his idea of a pharaoh. the concept of the true lazy comes from the No One Can Known About This podcast. As for my next ‘group’ I’ve decided to flex my writing muscle by making a set of seven servants and do snippet of a war around them.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; September 8th, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    Menes: First off I really like the fanfic snippets you've been including lately. Does that mean you'll do an Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald sheet next?

Menes himself is quite good. I like the lazy yet diligent personality you gave him. Definitely helps set him apart from the other pharaoh Servants we've seen in canon. I also got a kick out of him basically treating running a country like a real-time strategy game, where he wants to optimize everything so he can enjoy his peaceful life.

My main complaint with this sheet is the lack of flavor for his Personal Skills. For both his Twin Crowns and Affection Of Horus Skills you don't include any flavor of what they actually do, which makes the sheet feel kind of sparse. In particular the description for Affection Of Horus feels just like Divinity reworded slightly, so I don't know why you bothered making it a unique Skill if you're not going to set it apart.

Blog Entries
    Menes: First off I really like the fanfic snippets you've been including lately. Does that mean you'll do an Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald sheet next?

Menes himself is quite good. I like the lazy yet diligent personality you gave him. Definitely helps set him apart from the other pharaoh Servants we've seen in canon. I also got a kick out of him basically treating running a country like a real-time strategy game, where he wants to optimize everything so he can enjoy his peaceful life.

My main complaint with this sheet is the lack of flavor for his Personal Skills. For both his Twin Crowns and Affection Of Horus Skills you don't include any flavor of what they actually do, which makes the sheet feel kind of sparse. In particular the description for Affection Of Horus feels just like Divinity reworded slightly, so I don't know why you bothered making it a unique Skill if you're not going to set it apart.
    Affections of Horus is literally the exact same wording from the official Nitocris sheet and I figured that Menes as another child of Horus would need the skill as well. Twin Crowns does say what it does, it acts as a pseudo divine authority that Babylon in FGO was all about and I still have no idea what the hell it actually means but its equated to great power so I figured that Menes would have that. If that wasn't clear I could try to reword it.

Also two things about your first comment. One remember it isn't Lee Harvey it is every conspiracy theory about the JFK assassination, second I have another sheet in the same set coming up but I can't wait to write the Man on the Grassy Knoll sheet. It was one of the first original servant's I came up with when I was writing fanfiction on looseleaf paper for a friend back in high school.

Looking back over the servant's I wanted to include (and the story was a Fate Zero fanfic that would lead into stay night) they involved, Iago, Thor, Merlin, Ozymandius, a Hassan I already wrote, two different St. Longinus(A lancer and berserker), and a Counter Guardian Shinji from a timeline where he was a genuine friend to Shirou and became a Counter Guardian to protect him. Now I want to make the ones that aren't official servants yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright so I went back and changed the description of twin crowns. Looking back over it I can see how it wouldn't really be that helpful and I also gave it a bit of a buff so it has a more obvious use to it.

Also decided to add in a bond CE since I just got some inspiration for it.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; September 8th, 2019 at 12:26 AM.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night