Page 855 of 858 FirstFirst ... 355755805845850853854855856857 ... LastLast
Results 17,081 to 17,100 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Well, in that case I guess I'll post the contest compilation together with the old indexes at the beginning of the new thread instead of posting it here.

Now we'd have to wait for the Higher Ones to officially close this thread, or how would it work?
    I’ll handle the 50-page milestone compilations and contest compilations. That way there’ll be less work for you.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That'd be a lot of help! Thank you very much!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I’ll handle the 50-page milestone compilations and contest compilations. That way there’ll be less work for you.
    good and since i started with it do i volunteer as sort of correctur for the Indexes if you dont mind Lambda or Padoru ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    good and since i started with it do i volunteer as sort of correctur for the Indexes if you dont mind Lambda or Padoru ?
    You handle the contest compilations. Divide and conquer. But, we should check each other’s work to make sure we don’t miss anything.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any help is more than appreciated!

I just PM'd Lambda some entries from the contest. I'll send them to you now as well, Koga

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

Appearance
    :

Source

True Name: Herod

Alignment
    : Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes
    : Berserker, Assassin

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- B

Personality
    Haughty and high-handed. Caster flaunts his regal authority, expecting others to shower praises on even the ground he walks on. He has a weakness for beautiful women and often tries to flirt with them, having indulged in numerous wives during life. But beneath his frivolous and hedonistic exterior, Caster is actually a ruthless politician and shrewd schemer. He would stoop to even the most vile acts to preserve his own power, from executing his family members to slaughtering innocent children.

Caster is also a very paranoid man, as he believes the only one he can rely on is himself. There's no one he holds close in his heart and no one he wouldn't betray, all to satiate his bottomless lust for power. He even had his wife Mariamne killed when in the throes of madness he suspected her of plotting to usurp him.

However, Caster truly loved his wife and feels great remorse over the act, one of the few sins he genuinely regretted in his life. According to legend he was haunted by visions of Mariamne afterwards, only exacerbating his poor sanity. Thus Caster's wish on the Holy Grail would be to revive Mariamne and live happily with her, free from the lies and political scheming that drove them apart in life.

A surprisingly tender wish coming from a merciless tyrant like Caster.

Dislikes: anything that endangers his reign
    Talents: expunging threats, building great architecture
    Natural Enemy: a certain messiah

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- A+

The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. Despite his wickedness Caster was a magnificent architect. He spearheaded countless great building projects across Judea aimed at improving the wealth and prosperity of his land. The most famous of these is his reconstruction of Solomon's Temple.

As a Servant Caster can manifest any of the buildings he erected in life. The ones he most favors reconstituting are his numerous fortresses, boasting splendid defensive walls, and of course, the Temple itself. Within the Temple, the seat of his power and glory as king, Caster gains a bonus modifier to all his stats and can evoke powerful holy Magecraft drawing from the Judaic ritual foundation.

The latter lets him serve capably as a Caster-Class Servant despite lacking affinity for the arcane arts in life.

Item Construction- D
    The talent to craft magical items. Caster was never known for creating anything other than buildings, and even those he ordered built rather than personally constructing.

As such he only possesses a low rank in this Skill as an artifact of his Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Paranoia- C
    Caster was a notoriously paranoid man. In life he executed countless people he suspected of posing a threat to his reign, including his beloved wife and three of his own sons. His paranoia serves as a form of Instinct, giving Caster a heightened ability to sense threats against himself before they occur. However, he also has a high chance of suspecting danger where none exists, making this Skill something of a double-edged sword.

Charisma- B-
    The ability to inspire others and command armies in battle. As the king of Judea Caster exercises a B-rank in this Skill, able to govern over an entire nation.

However his increasing paranoia and erratic behavior earned Caster the scorn of his people. By the end of his reign Caster was reduced to an insane tyrant desperately clinging to his power by any means possible. Thus a - modifier is attached to this Skill, reflecting that while leadership abilities increase, the morale of those under his command drops abysmally.

Monstrous Strength- D
    A Skill that permits a temporary augmentation in the Servant's Strength parameter by emphasizing their existence as a monster or demonic beast. At this rank, Caster can grant himself a rank-up to Strength lasting for roughly a quarter of battle. Caster possesses this Skill due to being sometimes conflated with Herut, an evil serpent in Egyptian Mythology who pursued the infant Horus. However as this connection is quite tenuous, he only obtains it at a low rank. Using this Skill causes Caster's body to ascribe serpentine traits, like scaly skin and slitted pupils.

Noble Phantasm
    Innocentium Caedes
    The Son Of God Must Die

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm born from Caster's most infamous deed, his massacring all the infants in Bethlehem in an attempt to kill the newborn Messiah. Instead of crystallizing the act itself, the form this Noble Phantasm takes reflects Caster's wish to have killed the Savior of Man back when he was a mere powerless child.

Upon invocation countless wraithlike hands emerge from Caster's shadow to grasp the opponent and hold them down. Then as the hands are grasping them the enemy Servant undergoes a temporal regression in their saint graph, dragging them to the moment when they were weakest and most defenseless in life. If Heroic Spirits are normally summoned at the "apex" of their life and legend, this Noble Phantasm locks them into its "nadir" instead, at least as far as combat power is concerned. For most targets this would equate to childhood, for what could be more helpless than a child?

However, for beings who never had a proper childhood like those born directly from the earth itself, or heroes gifted with divine strength in their infancy like Heracles, this Noble Phantasm might work the opposite way, bringing them further in time until they're old and feeble. If the opponent possesses invulnerable armor, then their "weakest moment" would surely equate to before they put it on, or after they lost it.

A craven ability befitting an underhanded tyrant like Caster, letting him pick off foes at his leisure while they're vulnerable and helpless. This effect of "regression" only lasts as long as the target is being pinned by the shadow-hands, restoring to their "proper" form upon escaping. However given they're by definition at their weakest moment, breaking free is no easy task even for the mightiest hero.

Naturally, this Noble Phantasm is powerless against those rare heroes who never exhibited a single weak-point even once in their life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a King Herod sheet I've been tossing around for a while. I intended to post this up around Christmas as a kind of "Anti-Christ" Servant, but it got delayed for lack of inspiration. I wasn't exactly sure how to make his NP work at first, but this is the best idea I could come up with so I hope y'all like it. As usual, comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Judea baby-killer... Quite the sheet to end the thread

NP sounds like it should've been higher than B ranked. Does the target get to keep their skill and NP?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post

NP sounds like it should've been higher than B ranked. Does the target get to keep their skill and NP?
    Wait, I've not been keeping up much (been in hospital) but we're starting a new Thread? Huh.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post

Skills and NPs inherent to the target's body like Natural Body or God Hand would be kept, as they're carved indelibly on the Servant's saint graph, but item Noble Phantasms they obtained later in life would disappear like in the invulnerable armor example I gave. And honestly I wasn't sure what rank to give that NP given it's kind of esoteric concept. Gae Bolg is an instant-death curse that reverses causality to instantly pierce the target's heart and it's still only B-rank, so I figured that'd be fair enough. In any case, thanks for the feedback Kamerad!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Wait, I've not been keeping up much (been in hospital) but we're starting a new Thread? Huh.
    Yup. Though there should still be some room for more sheets here. IIRC the character limit is 150,000, and so far the overall compilation for this thread is barely over 115,000. I have yet to add some of the latest sheets, but I doubt the finished compilation reaches 120,000 characters.

This number is only for the sheets and creators. With the contest sheets and links to other threads, we could probably reach the limit.

Hope you're better!

Well, between my next Saber Servant and a couple Loki servants I'm working on(spoilers, he's not a Pseudo-Servant because Technicalities are fun), I have plenty of material for CAS 3.

I won't let this thread end on a dour Servant like that baby killer, no sir.

And aw beans Volfodr I think we might have the same premise for how to make a Loki servant work

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    kiwi, I beg you: don't make a Greek Servant. It's for my sanity's sake

Blog Entries
    Fun fact: Greek Servants compose about 25% of the sheets in this index, enough to cover 10 pages in a Word doc.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

define 'greek'

also, any ETA on when the next thread is going up, exactly? like, is this a "tonight" thing or "maybe like next week"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oops

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm about to hit the sack, so it won't be tonight. Koga is still working with the contest compilation and I don't know how much it'll take him, so between this and that give it about a week

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I won't let this thread end on a dour Servant like that baby killer, no sir.

And aw beans Volfodr I think we might have the same premise for how to make a Loki servant work
    Well, to be honest, I also have a few "Odin but not Odin" sheets in the works as well, though they are more interesting on how they go about things.

padorus are asleep post greek servants

"You must be my Master! I'm your Servant, Avenger. My name? Herostratus! Make sure you let everyone know, so that they know who it is that's going to be winning this Grail War!"

True Name: Herostratus
    Class: Avenger
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Origin: Historical Fact - Greece, 4th Century BCE
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Parameters

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: B

"Of course I'm a Heroic Spirit! 'Hero' is even in my name! What, would you rather have Heracles or something? The nerve!"

Skills
    Class Skills

Independent Action: E+ (EX)
    As Avenger grows stronger, his Independent Action skill ranks up in line with his Parameters.

Avenger: D
    Avenger is hated, certainly, but does not gain much power from it specifically. At a low rank such as this, the mana generation bonus of the skill is practically moot-- instead, it serves to merely make him unlikable to others as a point of instinct. People who meet him simply cannot help but think "This guy is a bad influence..."

Oblivion Correctionl C
    Instead of his 'hatred' or 'lust for revenge', which Avenger himself has very little of, his focus is on the relentless pursuit of fame. As such, his Oblivion Correction serves only to keep him 'selfish', making sure he will never abandon his single-minded goal of being remembered forever.

Personal Skills

Herostratic: A+
    Avenger exists only to become as famous as he possibly can. It's the goal he strove towards his entire life, and the thing that lead to his death. Such was his desire to have his name known that it's become an intrinsic part of his Saint Graph-- manifesting as a frighteningly useful skill to which he lends his name.

Essentially, the Herostratic Skill makes Avenger more powerful (via the amplification of his Parameters) the more people know of him. The boost is fairly weak at first, but as his reputation in a given Grail War grows, so too does the rate at which his power increases, in something of a 'snowball effect'. Unfortunately, he has to 'earn' the reputation he draws power from, and thus, he cannot simply go around declaring "I am Herostratus!" (though, his True Name becoming known would serve to incrementally increase his stats). Indeed, the boosts from this Skill only begin to take effect once he has a 'Reputation', something acquired by performing impressive acts during his time as a Servant. For instance, defeating other Servants or such enemies, saving lives, surviving some incredible attack, all would be considered 'Reputation' worthy. The more incredible the feats he performs, the more powerful he becomes, in turn leading him to be able to more easily perform astounding stunts.

Now, if only he wasn't such a braggart...

Demolitionist: A
    As a man who was able to destroy one of the 'Seven Wonders of the Ancient World', and a temple to a Goddess at that, Avenger is able to deal additional damage to structures, Fortresses, Temples, Territories, etc., and even further damage to those related to Divinity.

Noble Phantasm
    Damnatio Memoriae
    Who Knows Whether the Best of Men Be Known?

Type: Anti-Fortress, Anti-Unit
    Damnatio Memoriae is the embodiment of the singular deed which made Herostratus a name that will forever live on in infamy. A mighty fire that he can afflict upon any structure, object or individual so long as he knows the True Name and 'Legacy' of the target. He's limited to one target at a time, and the flames won't spread beyond said target, but the fire will continue to burn until either the target is destroyed or Herostratus is.

The name of the Noble Phantasm, Damnatio Memoriae, is an ironic appellation he took from the law passed in the aftermath of his crime. Upon his execution, it was declared illegal to speak of him and his name was struck from all records, an attempt to have his legacy 'erased'. However, in spite of this, his name continued through history as 'The Man Who Destroyed the Temple of Artemis', completely invalidating the efforts those who judged him. In fact, his name has outlived the names of those who tried to erase him, an irony that is crystallized as the secondary effect of this Noble Phantasm.

When his fires have successfully burned away their target, the 'Fame' of that thing is added to Herostratus' own. For instance, if he manages to kill say, Heracles with this Noble Phantasm, he'll become as famous as Heracles, which, due to his Herostratic Skill, serves to increase his abilities exponentially. And, as the strength of Damnatio Memoriae's flames are tied to the strength of Herostratus' reputation, in turn this serves to empower his Noble Phantasm and make it easier to use to it accrue more Fame.

Truly, the potential of this Noble Phantasm is only held back by the shortsightedness of its owner...

Background
    Herostratus was a simple, low-born slave, with little to his name. He hadn't performed any great acts of heroism, he hadn't gone on any grand adventures, he didn't even dress very well. The epitome of a forgettable, pitiable soul, whose legacy would be forgotten as soon as his life came to an end.

One day, in a moment of clarity, Herostratus realized this. He realized that a man's 'Name' was the only thing he truly left behind, and that if his 'Name' was forgotten, his life would have been completely, utterly meaningless. If you don't make an impact on anybody, you might as well have never been born in the first place. He set out to change his legacy.

Now, Herostratus was strong, but not as strong as heroes like Hercules. He was street smart, but not as smart as great thinkers like Plato. He was no coward, but he wasn't as fearless as a warrior like Achilles. He was just a slave. No education, no training, nothing he could use to carve out a legend for himself. He couldn't become some great Hero, or some Politician, or Philosopher, or Artist. It seemed as though Herostratus was cursed with being simply average. Why couldn't he have been favored by the gods?

Favored by gods like Artemis, whose temple he lived in the shadow of...

The temple that hundreds visited every day, dedicated to one of the most famous, beloved gods of Olympus.

A plan soon hatched. Herostratus didn't have the qualities of somebody who'd go down in legend, true, but he could use the legends of others to bolster his own fame. Like a parasite, he would latch onto the fame of Artemis, and of the Temple itself, and become famous as the 'One Who Destroyed the Temple'. After all, when somebody important is killed, their killer becomes just as famous, no? It was the same principle...

And so, on the day that coincidentally also saw the birth of the infant who would become Alexander the Great, Herostratus burned the Temple of Artemis to the ground. And now, over 2000 years later, we still know his name.

Lore
    Dislikes: The Upper Class, Gods, People Who Are Given Greatness, Himself
    Talent: None
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Most Greek Heroes
    Armaments: None
    Catalyst: Pieces of the Temple of Athena, his Name

Normally, somebody with a legend like that of Herostratus, whose fame comes from a selfish act of vandalism that destroyed a priceless work of human achievement, for entirely selfish, petty reasons, wouldn't even qualify for status as an Anti-Hero, let alone a Hero. How he got a spot in the Throne of Heroes is anybody's guess, and if Herostratus knows what caused it, he isn't sharing. The currently accepted theory is that some particularly powerful enemy of Artemis, whose temple he burned down, took a liking to him and 'pulled a few strings', so to speak.

As for why he's an Avenger? Well, he's not particularly skilled with any kind of weaponry, or magecraft, or riding any vehicles or animals. He wasn't particularly good at killing, nor was he known for any fits of rage. No, the most notable thing about him is the envy of 'Heroes' and 'Legends', an envy born out of a self-inflicted sense of having no future, an envy focused like sunlight in a magnifying glass directly into the anthill known as the Throne of Heroes. Envy, like all sin, comes from an unearned sense of importance... To the point where he took out this sense of 'deserving fame' on the gods he felt 'slighted' him by not giving him the great gifts of heroes past.

He didn't have anything that would make him a hero, and he'd make the world pay for it. Even if everyone hates him, at least they know his name.

Relationships
    Heracles
    "What's so great about Heracles anyway?! He's just a dumb brute who only made it so far in life because he was the son of a god! Without that, he'd probably be even lower than a slave like me!" "...Why do I get the feeling there's somebody behind me?"

Iskandar
    "Now you're a true Hero! I wish I had been there to see you show the world what a self-made man can do! ...Who did you say your father was?"

Columbus
    "An explorer? I like how that sounds! Do you have any extra spots on your ship?" "...what do you mean you're all full? You have three boats, don't you?!"

Orion
    "What a cute little bear! What's his name?" "...Orion? That's alright, I guess... and what's your name, miss?" "...o-oh, I see! M-my name? Uh, it's, not important! I'd better be going!"
    Last edited by kiwi; January 13th, 2020 at 05:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    That's a really interesting Herostratus sheet. He sounds like he'd an absolute nightmare to the secrecy of the Grail War. You did a good job of making him sympathetic personality-wise despite his all around petty and spiteful personality. I can't help but relate to someone who was born with nothing and just wanted to leave an impact on the world, even if he chose an absolutely wrongheaded way of going about it.