Page 856 of 858 FirstFirst ... 356756806846851854855856857858 LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

I'm glad you like it! I was worried he'd come off as too wanky, but I'm happy he seems fine. He's actually a Servant I considered but probably am not gonna end up using in a story thing I'm working on, so he's got a bit more development than the ones I normally post.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I really like him, Servants that put the preservation of Mystery in jeopardy are always fun.

I don't think you made him too strong because he's very reliant on his gimmick to be effective in any way. If it was me though, his NP would be Rank C at most and his Parameters would be even lower, making him even more reliant on his fame to be effective in a Holy Grail War.

Aight so I updated Herostratus a bit (lowered his Stats, added a bit to the Lore section, added an entire Relationships section), take a look if you want.

Unrelated, I have more daily archive nitpicks. Stephen Hawking is listed as American instead of being British. Carry on.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Noted. He'll appear in Britain in the newest index.

Also, I hate you for making another Greek

don't hate the player, hate the greeks

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hate the Greek? Hey at least you and Penth have something in common now.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    From now on I'll scream kiwi's name whenever a Greek sheet is posted, independently of its author

Blog Entries
    CASTER - DELUSIONAL POISONED PERSON

‘DELUSIONAL POISONED PERSON’

CLASS:
    CASTER TRUE NAME: GIACOMO RAPPACCINI
    ALIGNMENT: CHAOTIC EVIL ATTRIBUTE: EARTH ARMAMENT:TOXINS
    TITLES: PROFESSOR RAPPACCINI, DELUSIONAL POISONED PERSON
    REGION: ITALY SOURCE: FICTIONAL - RAPPACCINI’S DAUGHTER

MANIFESTATION COST:
    MEDIUM
    COMPATIBLE MASTER: ATRUM GALLIASTA NATURAL ENEMY: HASSAN OF SERENITY
    SETTING DESIGN: REAPER OF REMNANT CHARACTER DESIGN: HOSHINO KATSURA
    CV: YUTAKA AOYOMA MAIN WORKS APPEARANCE: FATE/STAY NIGHT

PARAMETERS
    STR:
    E CON: E AGI: D
    MAG: B LUK: C PHA: C

CLASS SKILLS
    Territory Creation B:
    The aptitude for creating or converting an advantageous territory to oneself as a magus.
    Although specialized in a different school of thaumaturgy, Rappaccini may produce a heavily-defended [Workshop]which appears inescapable.

Item Construction B: An ability to produce tools tinged with magical energy.
    As a prestigious scientist, Rappaccini is able to manufacture high-quality medicines, hallucinogenic drugs and deadly poisons using natural materials gathered from foliage. He can also develop basic homunculi if given enough time.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Herbology B:
    The seventh faculty of magecraft focused around the usage of flora.
    Rappaccini was once famed for his advanced knowledge of floral-life - both mundane or magical. He is notably skilled at combining his scientific and thaumaturgical dabblings together to reproduce numerous species lost to time through genetic modification or crossbreeding. It is even possible to decrease their growth-cycles, increase their production-quality or perhaps enhance their harmful characteristics with this skill.

Mental Pollution C: A deranged mentality protected against mental interference at the cost of losing communicational understandings with others. Rappaccini had no qualms in sacrificing his own daughter’s livelihood to ensure his research succeeded. In Servant form, he possesses no value for human-life either - using unwilling sacrifices to forcefully improve his cruel experiments while giving little regard to anything else.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Rappaccini’s Last Laugh - Delusional Poisoned Person: C
    [Type: Anti-Unit] [Range: 1] [Maximum No. of Targets: 1]

Rappaccini’s Last Laugh. A metallic flacon that was found within the records of Rappaccini’s botanical workshop and of which contains a colourless liquid that gives off no smell or taste discernible to the human senses. This is but a nectar that had been extracted from the genetic code of his child in life - crystallized into reality as a Noble Phantasm.

Rappaccini may apply immunity against certain toxins to those who drink this liquid through submerging toxic materials within the substance and then mixing them together. If successful in his endeavours, the consumer can then no longer be harmed with the effects of that specific poison and cannot die no matter how much they intake for about twenty-four hours. However, the true power of the flask is within this very same element - those who consume without the required level of poison resistance rapidly develop disadvantageous traits such as acidic blood or deadly skin the more they continue to feast from it without question. These traits may then be passed onto close allies as well over time - even through skin contact alone - where the eventual result should resemble a permanent reproduction of a certain Hassan’s body.

PERSONAGE
    FIRST PRONOUN:
    我 (ware) SECOND PRONOUN: あんた ちゃん (anta-chan) / 貴様 (kisama) THIRD PRONOUN: 其奴 (soyatsu) / 諸君 (shokun)

NATURE
    An elderly gentleman in sophisticated robes, Rappaccini presents himself as benevolent to his opponents but is ruthless beyond reproach. There lies an elegant topper perched upon his head which almost covers the shock of silver-hair cascading below his shoulders - whilst his crazed eyes remain concealed beneath opaque glasses fixed themselves above an ominous grin.

Rappaccini is also best noted for his sadistic mentality which presents difficulty in human interaction. He is passionate regarding science and mostly enjoys the companionship of intellectual peers who appreciate his work however - including magi. His largest annoyance is interruptions during his research periods through outside sources in this situation yet he has no qualm in sacrificing humans to his experiments just because. There is no dirty trick he would not pull on his enemies either.

MOTIVES & ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MASTER
    Rappaccini showcases loyalty to his Master yet remains scheming behind the scenes under most circumstances. He is closer with those that appreciate his methodology and he might realize it easier to simply serve those who do not - in order to appease their suspicions whilst secretly lamenting them. There are even rarer occasions where the Master’s assistance is requested if he perhaps believes them trustable. It must be recognized however - that prospects of victory achievable through eliminating the Master might be reasonably entertained.

The wish he seeks is that which previously drove him to such extremes - the discovery of an elixir which cures every physical ailment.

INTERACTION EXAMPLES
    [Summoned]:
    I give regards to you upon summoning myself as your Servant, my dear Master-chan. However, I must ask - is there is any laboratory around here perchance? My research cannot wait for idle hands you see. It must be resumed post-haste.

[Likes]: There is naught more enjoyable than having an experiment performing as expected. Actually, perhaps I could even show the inner workings of my methods sometime, my dear Master-chan. Hmm? You would prefer not too? How perplexing...

[Dislikes]:I detest anyone that dares to interrupt my work and those that attempt to sabotage it. It is inexcusable and incorrigible! My experiments MUST be continued without delay, understand? Please do not let me lose faith in yourself.

[The Holy Grail]:I would like a new laboratory, my dear Master-chan. Oh...and more subjects to test some new theorems I have developed recently. Hmm? That isn’t what you mean by a ‘wish?’ I’m afraid I don’t quite follow then.

[Birthday]: As congratulations for this special and momentous occasion, I shall permit yourself with a once-in-a-lifetime viewing of my most secretive experiments. Indeed, let us have a wonderful birthday celebration together, my dear Master-chan.

[Event]: The rabble out there can be rather distracting at times can’t it? I have so much work to do that I can’t join in but...alas, it does sound like such fun sometimes. Perhaps later then, my dear Master-chan.

[Bond Level 1]: I’ve procured potions for yourself, my dear Master-chan. Please have as many as you wish for there is no limit to my experiments. Everything that is mine shall be yours.

[Bond Level 2]: Would you mind joining me for some science work for a short time? I understand that there is a breakthrough which will be happening recently. I’d prefer if my dear Master-chan were a part of this revolutionary idea also.

[Bond Level 3]: My own child committed suicide because of my actions. Even her own lover died himself right before my eyes. However - was my research into poison really that wrong? I cannot bear to imagine that notion myself. What I achieved was for the greater good. Exactly so.

[Bond Level 4]:You have never once shown appreciation for my work and have always tried to interrupt it...but with you at my side - I think I could accomplish anything. Let’s perform some new experiments, my dear Master-chan.

[Bond Level 5]:
    My life revolved around producing an elixir that could cure all ailments yet I was forever unsuccessful. No matter how hard I attempted it did not work in the end and I was driven into sheer insanity. Therefore - perhaps this is a second chance where I could move down a different path. Do you think so too, my dear Master-chan?

[Noble Phantasm]: It’s time for yourself to perform a symphony of screams. Let me hear your suffering from afar. This is Rappaccini’s Last Laugh!

[Hassan of Serenity]: You are the famed Assassin - that one whom resembles my dear Beatrice? Perhaps if she were also here it would be possible that you’d understand each other quite well. Alas, I have doubted myself on whether it is possible that she could make it. Therefore, I MUST request an experiment be performed on your body immediately.

[Gilles de Rais]: I realize your evocation of demons is unparalleled but even I shall admit your research methods are questionable in places. I mean - isn’t it wasteful to display your experiments to the public like that rather than sacrificing them straight away? The work of a scientist is never finished after all.

LEGEND
    A natural genius born into a prestigious lineage of herbalist magi, Giacomo Rappaccini held little interest in improving his family works as an adult. He was instead content to squander his riches onto an education in science until he would finally be excommunicated by his dishonoured relatives for his heretical actions - an act which led him to travel the globe in search of rare poisons for which he became renowned within mundane society.

This decision turned into his downfall however - since his obsession with toxins spiralled into sheer madness through time. Even the artificial homunculus he procured with thaumaturgy but raised as his daughter became cursed with a poisonous boy due to the cruel experiments he undertook and she committed suicide alongside her lover after later cursing the man to suffer the same condition by her unwitting hand.

Without either his youth nor the time to reproduce another homunculus, Rappaccini therefore realized he could not continue his work as a scientist so chose to quietly die rather than return to the magi society that had once disowned him. He was later ironically forgotten within the mundane society that had once respected his genius and even the writer whose work he inspired thought him as fictional.

CREATOR NOTES

It’s been some time since I last posted a Sheet as I’ve been in the hospital for a while and then had to recover after - so I am actually pleased I got this one out in the end. It’s a Servant I’ve been working on for a while from one of my favourite stories. Introducing - Giacomo Rappaccini from Rappaccini’s Daughter!

He’s pretty neat I think. Though the Sheet was originally Beatrice Rappaccini, I felt she was too similar to Serenity and I ended up scrapping her completely. I moved onto her father instead as I realized he could be a more creative villain who’d replace Medea in FSN. He would procure lots of human subjects but then infect them all with his Noble Phantasm - which is what I was going for. His backstory was surprisingly easy to write as well! I just ended up putting a magi twist on it with the whole homunculus thing really. It seems pretty cool.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 14th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rappaccini: For one thing, I like your new formatting style. Reminds me a bit of GO's profiles but with your own touch added in. Giacomo is quite cool as well. Bonus points for the Millennium Earl FC, which fits his character perfectly. Mad scientist poisoner is a cool but underused character type, much more interesting than the obvious choice of writing up his daughter as a Servant a la Serenity. His NP is also interesting for how subtle and not flashy but powerful it is. I imagine he could give it to people apparently as a gift while surreptitiously turning them into hidden time-bombs to infect their allies.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Wait, I've not been keeping up much (been in hospital) but we're starting a new Thread? Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    CASTER

CLASS: CASTER TRUE NAME: GIACOMO RAPPACCINI
    ALIGNMENT: CHAOTIC EVIL ATTRIBUTE: EARTH ARMAMENT: TOXINS
    TITLES: PROFESSOR RAPPACCINI, DELUSIONAL POISONED PERSON
    REGION: ITALY SOURCE: FICTIONAL - RAPPACCINI’S DAUGHTER
    MANIFESTATION COST: MEDIUM

COMPATIBLE MASTER: ATRUM GALLIASTA NATURAL ENEMY: HASSAN OF SERENITY
    SETTING DESIGN: REAPER OF REMNANT CHARACTER DESIGN: HOSHINO KATSURA
    CV: YUTAKA AOYOMA MAIN WORKS APPEARANCE: FATE/STAY NIGHT

Nature
    An elderly gentleman that dons a sophisticated robe of white over his voluminous figure, Caster presents himself as benevolent to his opponents but is ruthless beyond reproach. There lies an elegant topper perched upon his head which almost covers the shock of silver-hair cascading below his shoulders - whilst his crazed eyes remain concealed beneath opaque glasses fixed themselves above an ominous grin.

Motives & Attitude
    Caster is passionate about science and desires to perform experiments on either humans or animals without qualm - excluding when he is interrupted. He shows loyalty to those he considers intellectual peers yet remains constantly scheming behind the scenes under most circumstances. If there were prospects of victory achievable through eliminating even his own Master he might reasonably entertain the notion also. The wish he seeks is that which previously drove him to such extremes - the discovery of an elixir which cures every physical ailment.

Legend
    A natural genius born into a prestigious line of herbalist magi, Giacomo Rappaccini held little interest in improving his family’s noble works. He was instead content to squander his riches onto an education of science until he was finally excommunicated by his dishonoured relatives for his heretical actions - which led him to travel the globe in search of rare poisons for which he became renowned.

This decision would soon become his downfall however, since his obsession with poisons spiralled into sheer madness over time. Even the artificial human he had created through thaumaturgy but raised as his own daughter became cursed with a poisonous body due to the cruel experiments he undertook and she committed suicide alongside her lover after later unwittingly cursing the man to suffer the same condition with her hands.

Without either his youth nor the time to reproduce another homunculus, Rappaccini therefore realized he could not continue his work as a scientist so chose to quietly die rather than return to the magi society that had once disowned him. He was later ironically forgotten within the mundane society that had once respected his genius and even the writer whose work he inspired thought him as fictional.

Personage
    FIRST PRONOUN: 我 (ware) SECOND PRONOUN: あんた ちゃん (anta-chan) / 貴様 (kisama) THIRD PRONOUN: 其奴 (soyatsu) / 諸君 (shokun)

Interaction Examples
    [Summoned]: I give regards to you upon summoning myself as your Servant, my dear Master-chan. However, I must ask - is there is any laboratory around here perchance? My research cannot wait for idle hands you see. It must be resumed post-haste.

[Gilles de Rais]: I realize your evocation of demons is unparalleled but even I shall admit your research methods are questionable in places. I mean - isn’t it wasteful to display your experiments to the public like that rather than sacrificing them straight away? The work of a scientist is never finished after all.

[Hassan of Serenity]: You are the famed Assassin - that one whom resembles my dear Beatrice? Perhaps if she were also here it would be possible that you’d understand each other quite well. Alas, I have doubted myself on whether it is possible that she could make it. Therefore, I MUST request an experiment be performed on your body immediately.

Parameters
    STR: E, CON: E, AGI: D
    MAG: B, LUK: C, PHA: C

Class Skills
    Territory Creation B: The aptitude for creating or converting an advantageous territory to oneself as a magus.
    Although specialized in a different school of thaumaturgy, Caster may produce a heavily-defended [Workshop] in which to greatly accelerate his mysteries.

Item Construction B: An ability to produce tools tinged with magical energy.
    As a prestigious scientist, Caster is able to manufacture high-quality medicines, hallucinogenic drugs and deadly poisons using natural materials gathered from foliage. He can also develop basic homunculi if given enough time.

Personal Skills
    Herbology B: The seventh faculty of magecraft focused around the usage of flora.
    Caster was once famed for his advanced knowledge of floral-life - both mundane or magical. He is notably skilled at combining his scientific and thaumaturgical dabblings together to reproduce numerous toxic species lost to time through genetic modification or crossbreeding. It is even possible to decrease their growth-cycles, increase their production-quality or perhaps enhance their harmful characteristics with this skill.

Mental Pollution C: A deranged mentality protected against mental interference at the cost of losing communicational understandings with others. Caster had no qualms in sacrificing his own daughter’s livelihood to ensure his research succeeded. In Servant form, he possesses no value for human-life either - using unwilling sacrifices to forcefully improve his cruel experiments while giving little regard to anything else.

Noble Phantasm
    Rappaccini’s Last Laugh - Delusional Poisoned Person: C
    [Type: Anti-Unit] [Range: 1] [Maximum No. of Targets: 1]
    Rappaccini’s Last Laugh. A metallic flacon that was found within the records of Caster’s botanical workshop and of which contains a colourless liquid that gives off no smell or taste discernible to the human senses. This is but a nectar that had been extracted from the genetic code of Caster’s child in life - crystallized into reality as a Noble Phantasm.

Caster may apply immunity against certain toxins to those who drink this liquid through submerging toxic materials within the substance and then mixing them together. If successful in his endeavours, the consumer can then no longer be harmed with the effects of that specific poison and cannot die no matter how much they intake for about twenty-four hours. However, the true power of the flask is within this very same element - those who consume without the required level of poison resistance rapidly develop disadvantageous traits such as acidic blood or deadly skin the more they continue to feast from it without question. These traits may then be passed onto close allies as well over time - even through skin contact alone - where the eventual result should resemble a permanent reproduction of a certain Hassan’s body.
    Wellcome back Reaper ! i hope it were not an serious matter in any case get well soon !and good Rehabilitation !

Your Rappaccini is quite interesting and could you more detailed describe in which way his Workshop is heavily defended ? Also would i be curious how he would find my THeophrastes as he were the founder of Botany and Botanomancy?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 13th, 2020 at 08:49 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Servant Ruler:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: St. Eulalia

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D+
    Agility- C
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- C+

Personality
    Placid and softspoken. Ruler speaks in a cold, indifferent tone of voice that makes her be easily seen as emotionless. But she's actually a kind-hearted and gentle girl who cares deeply for others, she just has trouble showing it. Her demeanour may be frosty like a glacier, but beneath that she's as warm and caring as a radiant sun.

Due to being a patron saint of snow Ruler likes the cold and everything associated with it. She enjoys watching snow fall, making snow-angels, eating icecream, cold drinks, all that sort of thing. In particular due to her deep faith and association with winter she's taken on a fondness for the modern holiday of Christmas, and will often wholeheartedly wish it to people even when the season is wrong. Needless to say, the sight of this petite girl going up to random people and wishing "Merry Christmas" in a deadpan voice is sure to bring a lot of bemused smiles from passerby.

Conversely, Ruler hates hot weather and spicy food. Even if she isn't literally made of ice she'd often feel like she's about to melt when exposed to them. Thankfully Ruler's Noble Phantasm serves to insulate her in a permanent bubble of pleasant (to her) cold, insuring she doesn't have to face the hot outside world. Which is part of why she keeps it constantly active...

From her Christian faith, Ruler has a strong sense of justice and abhors those who'd oppress the beliefs of others. Even though she tries to be an impartial moderator of the Holy Grail War, Ruler will break away from her role to punish any Servant or Master who tries to harm innocent civilians, deploying her Noble Phantasm to mercilessly assault them.

Ruler also has a sharp wit and a knack for finding people's faults. While she normally doesn't show this given her usual shyness, she can display a deadpan and snarky sense of humor directed against arrogant authority figures. After all, this is the same girl who ridiculed the Pagan governor Dacian to his face as he tortured her. From Ruler's point of view, even the grandest king is but a speck before God, so she has no qualms in calling out the vanity and hypocrisy of those who proudly claim to stand above their fellow man. Needless to say, she's the kind of girl who easily gets in trouble with authority.

Dislikes: hot weather, mean people, spicy food, tyrants
    Talent: courageously standing by her convictions
    Natural Enemy: Dacian, Ozymandias

Class Skills:

God's Resolution- A
    The privilege of the Ruler presiding over a Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Seals for every Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-appropriate the Command Seals of others.

True Name Discernment- B
    Status information such as true name, Skills and parameters are instantly revealed to Ruler upon encountering a fellow Servant. For Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck check is required to successfully glean their true nature.

Magic Resistance- A+
    Confers protection against magical effects. Spells of A-rank or lower are cancelled. At this point the Servant is virtually untouchable to modern Magi, so it wouldn't be inaccurate to dub them a "Magus Killer". The natural resistance of her Class and Ruler's resolute faith have combined to award her a nearly peerless level of resistance. Due to her Noble Phantasm, Ruler enjoys further protection against heat or cold based spells.

Personal Skills:

Soul Of A Martyr- A
    The ability to negate mental interference through firmness of faith. Ruler withstood countless hellish persecutions by the Pagan governor Dacian in an attempt to get her to abandon her faith. But even as her body cried out in agony, her heart never once renounced God. She taunted her torturers all the while throughout her ordeal, unnerving them that a mere girl could display such mental fortitude. Ultimately Ruler met her end with a cheerful smile, grateful that she could reunite with her creator. Having endured the most horrific of torments at such a tender age and never faltered, Ruler is nearly impervious to all forms of mental interference, magical or otherwise.

Familiars (Doves)- D
    A Skill that allows the use of doves as familiars. At this rank, familiars can be commanded by thought alone, without need for a contract. According to legend when Ruler was finally executed via beheading, a white dove flew up from her severed neck. Her ability to call on doves to aid her as a Servant stems from this anecdote.

Face In A Crowd- C
    An unusual Skill that Ruler possesses not through her own legend, but by being conflated with one of the Countless Martyrs of Zaragoza. The Countless were a group of Christians who perished under the persecution of Emperor Diocletian. Dacian ordered all Christians in the city to gather at designated gates, promising freedom to worship if they complied. When they arrived, he and his troops massacred them to the last.

This Skill allows Ruler to conjure a crowd of hazy, intangible doubles around herself. These shades have no combat power and will dissolve upon being hit by any attack. But they're handy for disguising Ruler's actual position and appearance. As the opponent tries to figure out which one is the real Ruler she can slip into the crowd and either escape or come in for a sneak attack while they're distracted.

This is little more than a magic trick, and can easily be seen through by experienced warriors. But in a pitched battle it might give Ruler the brief advantage she needs.

Noble Phantasm
    Ventisca de Pureza
    Storm That Veiled The Maiden's Chastity

Rank
    : C+

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm seemingly manifested as a simple white dress Ruler wears. Its true nature is a layer of swirling snow and ice that constantly wraps Ruler's body, giving the illusion of a dress. A conceptual garment that draws from the legend of Ruler's martyrdom, where after her death it was said snow fell from the heavens to shroud her naked body from prurient eyes. Because of this event, Ruler is revered as a saint of ice and snow.

As a Noble Phantasm, the dress has several effects. As well as completely insulating her from any heat or cold based attacks below B-rank, it also allows Ruler to freely control snow and ice. She can whip up blizzards either to attack enemies or conceal herself, generate a "flash-freeze" effect on a given area of space she focuses on (akin to certain Mystic Eye-types) and form small weaponry out of ice.

When Ruler releases its true name, the dress unfurls outwards like a blooming flower, expanding into a giant snowstorm that engulfs Ruler's surroundings. This evokes the snowstorm that took place on Ruler's death, reinterpreted as an attack of divine punishment. Being a divine punishment, it only targets those who bear ill intent towards Ruler.

Ruler and her allies- as well as unaligned parties like innocent bystanders- will only feel a pleasant cool breeze within the blizzard, but her enemies are assaulted by frigid soul-searing gales and whirling shards of ice that can cut flesh to ribbons. Ordinary humans would be killed in seconds, either by being frozen solid or torn apart, while Servants and those with magical protection can last up to a few minutes before succumbing.

Ruler herself stands at the eye of the storm, placidly offering up a prayer to God in the midst of the howling maelstrom. With her dress dissolved she's totally vulnerable, having no means of defense except the squall itself. As such this technique is something of a double-edged sword, surrounding Ruler in a nigh-impregnable barrier but leaving her helpless against any opponent who manages to break through and reach her. Ruler can withdraw this Noble Phantasm at will to make the blizzard condense back into the form of her dress, but that takes ten seconds and still leaves her totally exposed in the meantime.

Much as La Pucelle is the offensive reinterpretation of Jeanne D'arc's burning at the stake, this Noble Phantasm crystallizes the landscape of Ruler's death; the snowstorm that God sent to cover up his beloved maiden's purity. But as it's born from an anecdote after Ruler's death rather than embodying her demise itself, Ruler can freely use this Noble Phantasm without offering up her own life.

Which is good, since she lacks many offensive means otherwise...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a saint sheet I cobbled together over yesterday and today. Her legend was pretty sparse so I had to stretch things a bit to give her some interesting Skills and NPs.

As usual, comments and critiques would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Rappaccini: For one thing, I like your new formatting style. Reminds me a bit of GO's profiles but with your own touch added in. Giacomo is quite cool as well. Bonus points for the Millennium Earl FC, which fits his character perfectly. Mad scientist poisoner is a cool but underused character type, much more interesting than the obvious choice of writing up his daughter as a Servant a la Serenity. His NP is also interesting for how subtle and not flashy but powerful it is. I imagine he could give it to people apparently as a gift while surreptitiously turning them into hidden time-bombs to infect their allies.
    Sorry for the late reply, but glad you liked it - though I've updated it with newer content since then to better match my old Sheets. I agree that ME was a good fit as I felt they were similar in personality with a bit of Gecko Moria pieced in as well. I feel he'd make a compelling villain. Anyway, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Wellcome back Reaper ! i hope it were not an serious matter in any case get well soon !and good Rehabilitation !
    Your Rappaccini is quite interesting and could you more detailed describe in which way his Workshop is heavily defended ? Also would i be curious how he would find my THeophrastes as he were the founder of Botany and Botanomancy?
    Glad to be back Koga but bad news - I am quite seriously ill but recovering (hopefully). Don't have time to make Sheets that much nowadays but I try when I can. As for the Workshop, it's just normal defences like Bounded Fields and stuff. I'd imagine him and your Servant wouldn't get along either - Rappaccini is pretty evil in terms of personality.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    St. Eulalia: From what I know about her, she didn't die beheaded but burned after her hair accidentally caught on fire during the torment. She then started sucking the fire, and the dove came out of her mouth. That could turn out to be a fire-eating skill, or something that lets her project her soul as a bird

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    St. Eulalia: From what I know about her, she didn't die beheaded but burned after her hair accidentally caught on fire during the torment. She then started sucking the fire, and the dove came out of her mouth. That could turn out to be a fire-eating skill, or something that lets her project her soul as a bird
    Well, there's actually two separate versions of the St. Eulalia legend that I more or less freely conflated. One is just as you said, and in the other she very much is executed via decapitation and the dove flew out of her severed neck. I referenced the latter here becaue I thought it made for better imagery. Your idea for a "fire-eating" Skill is a good one, but I feel it'd be kind of redundant given her NP. In any case, thanks for the feedback Padoru!

Blog Entries
    Indeed, the enemy is superior to us in almost every possible way.
    However, they lack the most important thing; God is not on their side.
    For that reason alone, we shall be victorious.

Peace be upon you, unbeliever, for God the Most Generous has lent you His sword. A word of warning: as long as you don’t use this sword against His will, I shall give you protection and guide you towards His light. However, if you intend to use me to defy Him, then I assure you that this blade shall be your end.

I am not here to serve you; it is only righteous to protect those who need protection and to guide those who need guidance. As long as you continue to walk along this path of righteousness, this sword shall grant you asylum and guide you towards His light.

There is little honor in participating in this blasphemous ritual, and I have no interest in that vessel of greed they call Holy Grail and nor should you. As long as I can fight for a worthy cause, as long as I can bring God’s light to the darkest of hearts, as long as I can serve Him with what I do best, then I am satisfied.

Men are bound to their fate, predetermined by God long before he’s born. To deny this is to deny your own being. That’s why you must accept this fact wholeheartedly. To be fully conscious of this, that is what is called having faith. To make even the most stubborn devil such as yourself to submit to God—that is it means be the Sword of God. In the name of God, I shall destroy you!

Class: Saber
    True Name: Khālid ibn al-Walīd
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts
    Region: Arabia

The ultimate measure of a swordsman’s strength, the ultimate test of the blade, is the battlefield. What use is the strongest blade or the most clever sword technique if it cannot bring victory in battlefield? To hone his skill through hundreds of battlefields, to struggle against evil and hardship in God’s name, to bring victory to a worthy cause, to spread His light through the sword, such is Khalid’s way of the sword.

Parameters:
    STR: B ~ A+
    END: C ~ A
    AGI: B ~ A+
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Riding: B ~ A+
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles, it is the class skill of Rider and Saber class Servants. At A+ rank, all creatures and vehicles up to the level Phantasmal and Divine Beast can be mounted, with the exception of the Dragon Kind.

Hailing from the clan that’s known as the best horsemen in Arabia, Khalid is extremely skilled in horse combat, and the elite cavalry brigade he led is often the key to many of his victorious battles. Although summoned as Saber, he is able to fully exercise this ability through sheer effort. summoned alongside the horse he rode during the Battle of Yarmouk.

Magic Resistance: A ~ EX
    Grants resistance to magical effects. At rank A, cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer", and indeed he was. In life Khalid was sent by the Prophet himself to slay magus and heretics alike in order to cleanse the last remaining influences of the pagan traditions from Arabia.

Personal Skills:
    Struggle by the Sword: B+ ~ A+++
    The struggle to “submit oneself, others and the world to God’s teaching”, which in this case is done through the sword—a skill based on the Islamic concept of Jihad. It is a powerful composite skill which includes of Protection of the Faith, Charisma, and all kinds of military and combat abilities such as Military Tactics and Eternal Arms Mastery.

First, with great effort, Khalid completely submits himself to God and obtained the absoluteness of mind and body. Then with even greater effort he guides others to submit to God and obtained the capacity to command men convert infidels into believers. Lastly, with the greatest of efforts, by employing all kinds of martial and military skills, he forces the battlefields, his enemies, his weapons, his armies and whole countries to submit to God’s will.

Idol Slayer: C ~ A
    The sweeping of the last remnants of the Age of Gods, the destruction of pagan divinities and its worship and foul rituals—in other words, the declaration of God’s oneness. Grants advantage when fighting against those false idols with false Divinity and those polytheists who worships and draws their power from them, including those who draws power from higher beings that is not God, including most magi. Also grants extremely powerful magic resistance. However, advantage and resistance does not work against Divinity of Abrahamic religion origins.

Noble Phantasms:
    Ghazwah Mu’tah
    The Tenth Sword that Became the Sword of God
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Mu’tah, it is the battle which earn Khalid the name “Sword of God”. During this battle, where the three thousand Muslims faced a hundred thousand Byzantines, it is said that the battle was so overwhelming that Khalid broke nine of his swords. In the same battle, Khalid was chosen for the first time as the leader of the Muslim army, after succeeding three other leaders who fell in that same battle. With his leadership, he managed to grasp the chaotic situation and saved the army from total annihilation, with only twelve casualties. Afterwards, the prophet declares that the Sword of God is unsheathed. After breaking nine swords, The Sword of God is finally drawn.

In effect, this Noble Phantasm is a revival ability which also functions as seal which locks his Noble Phantasm and true power, until nine of his swords are broken, or in other words, until he either dies nine times or break his sword nine times. Every time his blade/body breaks, he revives and receives an upgrade to his Saint Graph, boosting his stats and skills, until after nine swords/lives are broken, which activates his true power as the Sword of God and unlocks his final Noble Phantasm. Additionally, it is possible to speed up the process by using his sword/body as a Broken Phantasm.

Sayf-Allāh al-Maslūl
    The Drawn Sword of God
    Type: Anti-Army
    The Drawn Sword of God, the true nature of Khalid ibn al-Walid as a living Noble Phantasm sent by God to the world with the purpose of spreading His light. The crystallization of the peerless warrior and commander who never lost in over two hundred battles, of a weapon which brought Arabia, Syria, Mesopotamia, Persia, and parts of Byzantines to submit under God’s will.

With true name invocation, Khalid transforms his Saint Graph into giant sword, and then four angelic figures made of light will appear, coalescing into something resembling a hand wielding the sword. Then, it slashes the sword towards the enemy, releasing a brilliant burst of light which forces everything in its path into submission to God.

Blog Entries
    Khalid: Kind of funny this comes right after my "good Christian girl" Servant. But seriously, this is a really good sheet. The quotes at the beginning work well to flesh out his personality without needing to include a lengthy section just for that. His first NP is a really creative interpretation of the "breaking nine swords" anecdote.

Out of curiosity, since Khalid's second NP transforms him into a literal sword, could he theoretically let someone else "wield" him? I know it might be unlikely he'd trust someone so much to let them do that, but I wonder if it could come up. Could be pretty badass, I'm imagining a scene a la Shirou and Arturia swinging Caliburn in tandem against Berserkles in the Fate route.

Blog Entries
    He could, but only to specific persons. Theoretically his Master could too, but only if they pass the criteria. When they do, they receive buff to their physical parameters and combat ability, in accordance to their faith to God and Khalid's personal feelings towards them.

And now I'm stuck. I'm working on a sheet for Melehan(you know, Mordred's kid), but I've hit a brick wall in the form of what to use for an NP. I just keep looping back to the concept of "You killed me in a church, therefore you have invoked the wrath of god and now you will lose the Grail War. What's that, you're the last servant standing? Not a problem, you lose anyways and the Grail War ends in a draw".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    And now I'm stuck. I'm working on a sheet for Melehan(you know, Mordred's kid), but I've hit a brick wall in the form of what to use for an NP. I just keep looping back to the concept of "You killed me in a church, therefore you have invoked the wrath of god and now you will lose the Grail War. What's that, you're the last servant standing? Not a problem, you lose anyways and the Grail War ends in a draw".
    I'd say a curse that only activates once Melehan is killed, but sets the opponent's Luck stat to zero and makes every Luck check they perform an automatic failure would be a pretty fitting interpretation of that legend. That way it wouldn't be as OP as "you lose the Grail War no matter what" (which would pretty much insure a draw in any War he's summoned in) but would strongly encourage any opponent to leave Melehan for last. If you want to weaken it further you could also make it so the curse only takes effect if Melehan is killed in a dishonorable way, like by ambush or betrayal, recreating the conditions of his legend.

Also, out of curiosity are you planning on making Melehan a genderbend like Mordred or a real boy this time (possibly a rare male Saberface)?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Getting stuck with an NP that only activates upon your death is a pretty sucky trump card.