Page 65 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15556063646566677075115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by uyjulian View Post
    Post the URL in this forum.
    https://pastebin.com/6JNmrWVs

What's going on in here?

Quote Originally Posted by summersalter View Post
    https://pastebin.com/6JNmrWVs

What's going on in here?
    Move "faterealtanua_savedata" in your Documents folder to another folder (example: Desktop).

Hi, first of all, thanks for your work. I have finished the fate route, but I don't know for sure how to start with UBW, I thought it would automatically change, but it stays with fate.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inigoim View Post
    Hi, first of all, thanks for your work. I have finished the fate route, but I don't know for sure how to start with UBW, I thought it would automatically change, but it stays with fate.
    You have to go back to the end of the 3rd day from Shirou's perspective, after Saber fends off Lancer but before Rin appears.

There should be a new plot-branch choice that appears which wasn't present before.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Thanks! found it

I get the member kag does not exist error, and when I delete the config.ksc file it asks me for a save folder. When I select a folder, I get the kag error again. What now?

I get the member kag does not exist error, and when I delete the config.ksc file it asks me for a save folder. When I select a folder, I get the kag error again. What now?
    Move "faterealtanua_savedata" in your Documents folder to another folder (example: Desktop).

Still happens to me even if the savedata folder is on the Desktop.

In the savedata folder that you specified in the folder selection, there should be a file named "krkr.console.log".

E-mail that to me: (my username) at gmail dot com

In the savedata folder that you specified in the folder selection, there should be a file named "krkr.console.log".

E-mail that to me: (my username) at gmail dot com
    Sent.

Sent.
    Install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015". https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

Install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015". https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It finally works! Works great too!

Just hit the white screen glitch at the end of the prolog. Before using the provided tool to fix the issue is there anything I should know or other way to fix the problem since I am running the VN through wine on mac. Loving it so far, hope the fix will help or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Datlambo458 View Post
    Just hit the white screen glitch at the end of the prolog. Before using the provided tool to fix the issue is there anything I should know or other way to fix the problem since I am running the VN through wine on mac. Loving it so far, hope the fix will help or something else.
    You need to disable movies.
    Go to Patch->Options and ensure that "Skip movies in-game" is checked.

Thanks!!! Should I look them up or are they super spoilerfests. Links to movies/terms to look up and when to watch them would be greatly appreciated if possible/recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Datlambo458 View Post
    Thanks!!! Should I look them up or are they super spoilerfests. Links to movies/terms to look up and when to watch them would be greatly appreciated if possible/recommended.
    They aren't really important to the story. However, you can watch them later in the "Movie" section of the "Extra" menu.

The next version of the patch will fix the movie issue for Wine users.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Got to watch our waifu2x-upscaled UBW Vita OP on a family friend's LG E9 OLED TV (65" model).

10/10 would recommend.

Extra details and specifics for people that care
    Unfortunately were super pressed for time, otherwise I would have gone through all of the other OPs and such and more. Most of my video-watching time with the TV was spent going through 60-some short test files that I made to confirm what sort of media formats it can play from a USB drive directly on the TV (shockingly enough, it not only supports MKVs with 24bit 192KHz FLAC audio but also multi-audio MKVs/MP4s as well even MKVs with freaking SubStation Alpha subtitles commonly used for anime fan-subs!)

For reference, I encoded directly from the lossless RGB 1920x1088 video that SmilingWolf made - I first cropped to 1080p, upscaled to 3840x2160 via lanczos3 in order to not loose any chroma resolution (because the TV does not support videos with 4:4:4 chroma), and exported the video in 10bit HEVC at Q10 with medium preset.

...I'd be lying however if I didn't think the visual quality was really all that much better than on my CRT monitor. Yes it's higher resolution with better dot pitch / pixel clarity and it can retain color saturation without crushing all of the dark tones as well as run with higher brightness (I didn't really try HDR stuff though), but it all still felt more like an evolutionary improvement from CRT vs the supposedly revolutionary improvement from LCD. Heck when I was checking the viewing angles, I was even saying out loud that "it's just like my CRT" whereby the picture just don't really degrade at all and you can clearly see even from like an 85 degree angle.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I'll provide an updated build this weekend.
    I've been meaning to release a version already but I've been kinda of busy lately.
    But it's gonna be soon. I promise.
    So, no update anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Arilando View Post
    So, no update anyway?
    What do you want in an update?

What do you want in an update?
    For this bug to be fixed.

This has been fixed and will be in the next release.