Class: Saver
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: England
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Pale Rider, Monji Gatou
    Armaments: Syringes

Nature
    Saver’s true name is Edward Jenner, the founder of immunology and creator of vaccination.

The son of a reverend, Saver took to the medical space as a surgeon’s apprentice in his youth, going on to become a full-fledged doctor with a reasonable reputation in medical circles by adulthood. While he made waves in zoology, discovering things that even the later authority of Charles Darwin wrote off, his true reputation was in the human medical sciences.

Going beyond the previous practice of variolation, Jenner created the science of vaccination with regards to smallpox, one of the greatest killers of the time. While others may have touched on the theory in the past, it was Jenner who synthesized and proved the basis of vaccination. After initial ridicule that was crushed under the weight of results, his findings spread like wildfire, and before long the practice had become widespread across Europe. Advancing and refining vaccination for the rest of his life, as well as continuing research in other scientific spaces, Saver was exalted as the father of immunology.

As a Heroic Spirit, Saver is an eighteenth century hero who would seem to possess little mystery to his legend. Indeed, if anything, he would better be called an enemy of mystery, and ordinarily should be considered a low-ranking Heroic Spirit. If summoned in the Caster class, for instance, his abilities compared to the standard of the class would be called dismal at best.

However, if the definition of a hero is “one who can save those fated to die”, then Saver loses out to no Heroic Spirit in the strength of his legend, save for perhaps that golden king who towers over all.

Despite being a mere eighteenth-century hero, Saver is estimated to be the man whose contributions to society have saved the most human lives that would have otherwise met an early death, across human history. He is a pioneer and innovator who crafted and proved the theory of vaccination. For, in the end, far fewer men die to swords and arrows than to the true grim reaper of disease, and it is Saver who paved the way for the death of that very reaper.

Manifested in the abnormal status of a Saver class Servant, then, he is alight, the class’s nature dredging out this aspect of him as a rescuer of lives. The cumulative blessings of the lives he has saved enrich his spiritual foundation, just as the readers who have love for an author might grant that author magical energy. Rather than a middling Caster, Saver has become a representation of the salvation of human life and the destruction of disease. Incidentally, this is also the reason for a certain outlier among his parameters.

One might say that if Nikola Tesla is the modern era’s god of lightning and Carl von Clausewitz is the modern era’s god of war, then Saver is the modern era’s god of health.

...however, Saver is an utter pacifist. Unless against a truly reprehensible enemy, the notion of fighting is an impossible one to a man such as him, and indeed any Master who summons him must keep this in mind. While amicable, polite, and easy to speak to, there is a strength of will within Saver that cannot be easily cowed. He considers himself a healer and values the sanctity of human life, even for ghosts dredged out of a forgotten time, and so does not take to violence easily, even if it is for the sake of his wish. One could say that, beyond mere duty, this aspect of Saver has become an obsession that touches the border of a true mental pollution.

Speaking of, Saver’s wish is for the “eradication of all illness”, a natural extension of his life’s work. It is a pity, though, that the one wish he himself is incapable of granting is his own.

If one desires to have their own wish granted, though, then perhaps there could be no greater friend than Saver. If one were to supply him with sufficient magical energy, for instance, it could be possible to achieve an unquestioned “good end” for all involved parties.

...Of course, humans are rarely so reasonable. The very existence of Holy Grail Wars proves that much.

Parameters
    STR: E
    CON: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: EX
    LCK: B

Class Skills
    Charisma: C-

A person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.

Saver lacks the capability to lead even an army and is an incompetent in military matters, but nonetheless served as the head of numerous medical societies, a justice of the peace, and the mayor of Berkeley for a time. While low for the Saver class, he does possess a certain presence that common men cannot deny.

Counter Hero: B

Reduces the parameters of enemies that are proper Heroic Spirits by two ranks. In the case of Anti-Heroes and similar beings, the reduction is lowered to one rank.

Saver is a hero who denies the notion of heroism, as he is one who acts as a vehicle for anyone to become such a being. In some regard, Saver is the truest example of one who saved those who were fated to die, and is himself a testament to the notion that anyone can become a hero.

The ideal of “the one and only” is an antiquated falsehood. With belief and will, anyone can achieve something beautiful.

Personal Skills
    Immunology- Innovation: A

A skill granted to heroes who brought about revolutions in their eras. For Saver, this is the creation of immunology and vaccination.

The nature of vaccination has become imbued within Saver. Saver is a man who discovered and proved the process of immunity through exposure in a way that revolutionized the world. That is to say, this has manifested such that at the time when Saver is exposed to a form of extrinsic interference or phenomenon, he obtains an increased resistance to said class of phenomena for any later exposures, which could almost be called a genuine immunity. For instance, if one were to burn Saver, he would obtain a resistance to burning for later exposures. It is, however, worth noting that this does not apply to phenomena which originate from Saver himself, and that this is not a skill that can be disabled.

It goes without saying that, while within Saver’s presence, the mystery of such phenomena after immunity has been obtained falls drastically. The basis for this is not unlike how knowledge of the human anatomical chart crippled the magecraft of crafting humanoid puppets, as the phenomena obtain the status of “have been vaccinated against”.

Human Anatomical Understanding: A+

A skill that allows one to have a grasp of the inner workings of the human body, like a piece of precision machinery.

All actions intended to heal through skills, magecraft, and the like are improved. One is able to target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased. In addition, all damage received by the user is reduced.

As one who invented a branch of anatomy, this can be called a nature that reaches beyond mere knowledge. However, he seldom makes use of this for offensive purposes, and so specializes in matters of defense. As a result, his “ability to survive” can be called first-rate among Servants, in spite of his apparent frailty.

Poison Resistance: A

The capacity to resist and invalidate poisons.

Saver is the individual accredited with kickstarting the true destruction of diseases, and the reason for the eradication of smallpox. Poisons, diseases, and the like are meaningless before the face of his existence, and it is not an exaggeration to call Saver anathema to such things as the modern era’s god of health. Only such miracles as Aqua Vitae may claim superiority in this sphere.

Natural Insight: C

The ability to perceive the true nature of things. Saver is a pattern-finder by nature, and it is this aptitude that helped him towards the discovery of vaccination, the nature of the cuckoo, and so on. His eyes observe without fault, devising plans and theories unceasingly.

In Saver’s case, rather than calculating the future through his insight, he devises theories of “weakness”, of how to overcome a problem from the broader strategic level, as opposed to danger avoidance skills which function on the tactical level.

Of course, as with his life, there are times when his theories simply aren’t up to snuff.

Noble Phantasm
    Vaccination
    May No Man Die Helpless In Bed

Classification: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Purge
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

Saver is one who took apart a problem that prevented human civilization and technology from progressing to the next stage, solving the problem using existing resources, and spreading the consequences of solving it to other human beings for it to become common sense to elevate humanity to the next level.

Saver is not a hero who killed, but a hero who saved. He is not one who killed monsters, or one who killed other humans. Rather, he is a hero who did nothing more than make other humans able to realize their dreams. In other words, one could call Saver a Holy Grail.

It is for this reason that Napoleon called Saver one of mankind’s greatest benefactors who even he could not dare refuse, and why Saver is estimated to be one of those who saved the greatest number of human lives in all of human history, despite the relative recency of his legend.

One who dies of disease does not die of honor or with their dreams fulfilled, but nonetheless, far more die from disease than anything else. Saver is an icon of rebellion against such trivial deaths, and as such, the lives and dreams of those saved by Saver dwell within him.

To put it simply, as a self-created Holy Grail who charges forwards in the name of human dreams, the wishes of all those saved by Saver naturally become “something that Saver can accomplish” with sufficient resources, even if it is a contradiction to do so. Naturally, unless an abnormality such as being connected to the Holy Grail itself were to arise, the corresponding resource cost will be overwhelming in most cases. Moreover, this is, of course, limited to those who are saved by this specific manifestation of a Servant. In other words, an aptitude with excellent peak performance, but which will never be allowed to reach that level of performance.

Rather than turning a zero into a one, it is turning a zero into a one (creating a miracle), and then converting that one into a one hundred (mundanizing that miracle to man). It could be called the final evolution of those heroes who call themselves Pioneers of the Stars.

Because no matter how much of a pipe dream it is, there is nothing unachievable in the world of human imagination. This is the nature of his Noble Phantasm, and indeed, the nature of Saver himself.

Relationships

Arash
    Incredible, truly incredible! The very picture of health!

Heracles
    Aha, it’s certainly flattering that a hero of your stature defends himself through vaccination. Perhaps we could compare notes?

Hassan of Serenity/Semiramis/Illyasviel von Einzbern’s Talking Stick
    Oi, Oi, what are you all doing?! Stop that, right this instant!

Medea Lily
    A kindred spirit, I certainly hope that we might get along. And these pancakes are just scrumptious! What did you say was in them?

Florence Nightingale
    ...I understand your perspective, but perhaps it is just a tad excessive.

Berserkers
    Ah, a sickness of a different breed. How troublesome, I will give this my full attention.

Napoleon
    Oh, you’re here as well, I see. I must thank you for your work last time. It is a pleasure to meet you face to face, at last.

Li Shuwen
    This is-...how am I meant to vaccinate against that?!

Pale Rider
    ...disgusting. Horribly disgusting. Transcendentally disgusting. There is no place for you in this world. The only prescription is death.

Jeanne d’Arc
    I assure you, I follow the Lord as well, but please, trust me that prayer alone will not cure that young girl’s tuberculosis!

Okita Souji
    STOP RUNNING AWAY, IT’S JUST AN INJECTION—

Bond Craft Essence
    A Balloon Over Kingscote Park

People are creatures of habit.

Because of that, we are slow to change theories, even when there is proof otherwise. The world around us contains the proof for all the ideas we could ever dream up, but we are always slow to acknowledge it. We cling to the old, and set unreasonable expectations for the new.

But, we must innovate. We must charge into the frontier and discover new things.

Look at the system by which fire is made. Look at the depression in the bird’s back. Look at the resistances we gain to disease. The proof is already there, we must simply discover it.

Even as they mock and deride what dreams I make, I can’t help but love humans.

And that’s why, that’s precisely why I throw myself into this work.

Find the threads that others have missed and tie them together. The world has already made these rules, so we need simply discover them. God’s grace will not save us if we do not strive, so as humans, we must save humanity.

We must find an answer. They will call us obsessed, but that doesn’t matter. Every second wasted is another second trapped in an antiquated past, so we must strive endlessly. Every second wasted is another life snuffed out in vain, so we must work quickly. Faster, faster, faster-

...ah.

Ah, Catherine, if only I was just a hair faster.

Creator Notes
    So, with the month’s prompt, my first thought was about how “a hero is someone who can save those that are fated to die”, and Jenner was one of the first to come up in my head. While there’s some debate over who’s saved the most lives in human history, synthetic fertilizer and such being big points of discussion there, if it’s the question of who saved the most people who were “fated to die” rather than just letting more people be born, Jenner’s the number one without much question, so I figured that I had to be able to do something with that.

Originally, I toyed with the idea of an investigation-style Caster Jenner, but after rolling the idea around for a bit, I decided to scrap it. I still wanted to stick with Jenner, though, since I felt like there was something good there, and once the concept of “modern era’s god of health” came into my head, the rest of it flowed pretty easily. I swallowed some disgust, penned in “Saver” as the class, and took some cues from Hans, Herc, and Pioneer of the Stars.

After I’d decided on that idea, the sheet itself took almost no time comparatively. If forced into a Grail War, Saver would be the sort of character that tries to lead everyone to a good end, but gets murdered by the midboss during the second volume. Then, when the protagonists are fighting the final boss, one of them would flash back to something inspirational Saver had said, which would help lead into a stunning reversal-...something like that.

His abilities are based around survival, both for himself and for others, which makes him something of a pain to deal with if you’re careless in spite of his poor CON. Of course, surviving is pointless if there’s nothing else to it. While Herc has the ability to turn 99% of Servants into paste as the second half of his survival, Saver’s lynchpin is his Noble Phantasm, which ensures that with sufficient time and magical energy, he can achieve things well beyond the usual scope of the Fuyuki Grail system.

With an intelligent Master and dire conditions, then, there could be a chance of Saver achieving something incredible, but really, we all know he’d die in an opening act.

I'm still not apologizing for the class.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    disgusting provax propaganda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    okay covid

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Glacáin: Cool sheet. Is the combo of Determination Of Steel and Single-Mindedness really necessary though? They feel a little redundant together, since both represent his resolve to dedicate himself to helping patients.
    Fair enough. I went and removed the Single-Mindedness skill.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Foreigner of Sunrise
    The Father of Impressionism

source

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 97kg
    Dislikes: There’s no greater evil in this world than a sickness that takes away sight from an artist.
    Attribute: Man.
    Alignment: True Neutral.
    Region: France.
    Catalyst: One of his last paintings.

STR D
    END D
    AGI C
    MGI A
    LUC C
    NP EX

Foreigner’s true name is Claude Monet, the artist whose works sparked French Impressionism, an art movement that is characterized by free, visible brushstrokes and its focus on depicting the world as it is seen by the painter, with particular regard to the changing qualities of light and how it affects colors along the passage of time.
    Among his most famous paintings are Impression, soleil levant (Impression, Sunrise), the painting that sparked the impressionist movement and the The Water Lilies series, a series of paintings of the same scenery that he produced as he lost his vision to cataracts, the previously immaculate depiction of his own garden gradually changes color and loses its form, becoming darker and blurrier.

Personality and History

Oscar-Claude Monet is one of the greatest artists to ever live. His works depict relaxing and transient scenes, capturing us in that singular moment recorded on canvas. He often painted the same scenery repeatedly, depicting the changing colors of a landscape through the passage of hours, days, seasons... Each one being a unique, nostalgic look into the past.

“When I look at nature I feel as if I’ll be able to paint it all and capture everything … then it vanishes.”

Despite that, his personality wasn’t as pleasant. Slave to his own love for painting, Monet gave little care for anything else and grew ill-tempered and unfriendly as the years went by. Like many of his fellows, for most of his life his artistic work wasn’t profitable enough to sustain his lifestyle, and he often begged his friends and family for money, growing bitter towards those that didn’t help him.

“Once again I’ve had to reach out to people I barely know and receive snubs from them.”

Even his wife, Camille, suffered his temper. His love for her was undeniable and Monet often used her as a model, even painting her as multiple characters in a single scene. Camille came to be ill with tuberculosis, and Monet often agonized over how weak she grew day after day, yet he still isolated himself from her and his children for days or weeks to paint. When she ultimately succumbed to the illness, the widower painted the woman in her deathbed, resulting in one of the most intense depictions of loss to date. He wasn’t blind to how deeply obsessed with color and art he was.

“I one day found myself looking at my beloved wife's dead face and just systematically noting the colours according to an automatic reflex!”

These self-doubts had followed him through life. Always a pessimist, Monet became specially depressed one year after the birth of his first son. His art wasn’t recognized, his monetary problems were worse than ever and his son was a sickly child. Monet attempted suicide by trying to drown himself in the Seine River.

“I must have undoubtedly been born under an unlucky star. I’ve just been turned out without even a shirt on my back from the inn in which I was staying. My family refused to help me any more. I don’t know where I’ll sleep. I was so upset yesterday that I was stupid enough to hurl myself into the water. Fortunately no harm was done.”

That may be so, because his unluckiness continued. At the height of his fame, Monet develop cataracts and slowly began to lose his sight. The Water Lilies series, which he painted during those years, shows his suffering clearly. The same scene becomes more and more blurry and unrecognizable as the series progresses. Monet became more depressed and desperate as the condition worsened. Finally, he agreed to surgery to his right eye, despite his fear of losing sight completely.

“I prefer to make the most of my poor sight, and even give up painting if necessary, but at least be able to see a little of these things that I love.”

Monet was a uncooperative patient and rendered the postoperative period a nightmare for himself and his surgeon. The surgery did solve the cataracts, but it changed the way he perceived colors forever. It is said that those who undergo this type of surgery sometimes become able to see ultraviolet light. Monet described how he felt about this new world he perceived:

“The distortion and exaggerated colours that I see are quite terrifying.”

...Terrifying

Claude Monet was deeply unsettled by these changed colors he saw now, yet he continued his work, even going as far as changing earlier paintings and destroying some that he made while affected by the cataracts.
    As the days went by, Monet started having nightmares about those colors. As things warped around them and their mutated hue spread across his beloved garden.

At his final moments, Oscar-Claude Monet dreamt once again.

He dreamt of his garden. Of the trees moving even with no wind, reaching out to the heavens. Of the leaves drying, crumbling into grey ashes. Of the stench of rot coming from the now dark waters of the pond. Of the mutated animals, rolling masses of barely-alive flesh. Melting, living things with many eyes and heads and mouths. Sick beings crawling towards death.
    They are ill, the painter can feel it too. It’s a sickness that burns cold and wet from the inside.

It is in the water but it comes from above. Not a who or a what but a which.

A burning hue of cryptic poison.

A cosmic and unrecognizable chromaticism.

Oscar-Claude Monet believed that there was no greater evil than a sickness that took sight from an artist, yet here it is: a sickness that robs color.

An iridescence that beckons grey.

A dye that tinges in death.

A Colour Out of Space.

Class Skills

Entity of the Outer Realm C.

Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Those that are both fictional creations from the dreams of a genius and observers from an abyss far away.

Regardless of its origin, this is still the conflict that Monet struggled with his whole life: his art matters too much to him. Foreigner despises this thing that steals color and life, and would do anything to rid the world of it… but, as an artist, he wants to paint this vampiric thing. Register its phosphorous whims a hundred times. Enchanted by the evil hue, he possesses and wields part of its power.

Territory Creation EX.

It is the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

The Colour Out of Space is fundamentally incompatible with its surroundings, but if it comes into contact with a body of water it can contaminate it with itself. The plant and wildlife that partake from that water will gradually change to display the same Colour, as well as mutate. Long-term exposure leads all plant-life to dry, grey and crumble. Humans only feel sluggish and tired at first, but start displaying signs of madness at this stage. Their, as well as animals’, mutations grow more and more debilitating as their bodies go through the same process and ultimately crumble as well.

Personal Skills

All Things That Light Touches A++.

An observing eye capable of investigating the state of things as they change or endure through the passage of time.

An eye capable of noticing even the most subtle change, it’s almost impossible to trick Foreigner even with illusions. His familiarity and knowledge about a place grow by observing it multiple times, in multiple situations. Perhaps because he served the army, this ability can also be used in combat. Each time he meets an enemy, he becomes more accustomed and can respond better to their mannerisms, techniques, personality and even fighting style.

Soleil Couchant C.

Some of Monet’s most iconic paintings are the ones in the The Water Lilies series, and mostly because of the way it changes as his vision worsened. It is a core part of his history and legend.
    His eyesight gets progressively worse as All Things That Light Touches’ rank goes down. This process ends 30 days after he is summoned, he doesn’t become blind, but his perception of colors is warped and his vision becomes devastatingly blurry.
    If he was summoned as a Caster, oblivious to the nightmare he saw on his deathbed, his wish for the Grail would surely be to get rid of this skill permanently but… unlucky as he is, there are more important things to worry about. He only hopes that the temptation of the Grail won’t make him forget the threat of the Colour.

Six-Times Struck D.

A peculiar magnetic quality of the body that attracts lightning. A side effect of
    Je Suis sa Météorite
    A Vessel With Which to Dye

Monet is able to attract lightning to himself regardless of weather. He cannot control the electric current, so this can only be used as an attack if he is engaging the enemy physically. Being struck causes no harm to Monet but the incredible heat of the bolt agitates the Colour. As this may weaken his control over it, Foreigner tends to avoid using it, but he can’t do anything about it in case lightning happens naturally around him.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Je Suis sa Météorite
    A Vessel With Which to Dye
    Type: Anti-Army

"It comes down in the rock. Poisoning everything, changing everything, into something like the place it came from, into what it knows. They'll all drink the water, it'll get strong, feed itself on them. It comes from beyond the stars. Where things are too different.
    It's just a color, but it burns cold and wet... it sucks, and it burns."

I am its meteorite. The Noble Phantasm born out of his connection to the Colour Out of Space.
    The Colour manifests itself out of a meteorite that doesn’t cool down and shrinks as it grows hotter, liberating the Colour as some kind of gaseous substance, but one that does not follow any physical laws known to us and appears to be alive. If it reaches water, it will use it to spread and consume the living in order to gather enough energy to leave the planet. It cannot, however completely separate itself from the water. A remnant of itself is left behind on the tainted place that nourished it, a remnant that seems to seek the same freedom…

Monet is able to manifest those qualities, allowing the Colour to spread and escape. Of course, he would never allow that.
    Through the continuous use of his second Noble Phantasm he is able to utilize the Colour Out of Space’s physical characteristics with regular colors. In other words, Monet can paint physical things that then shrink and fade into gas after a while.

Due to the need of using both of his Noble Phantasms in order to be able to fight effectively, Monet consumes quite a bit of magical energy in battle. He will always make sure to check if his Master is able to provide. Utilizing this NP alone is not an option, so if they are not, then the Servant will probably give up on winning the war immediately.

Soleil Levant
    As a Single Scene Births Countless Impressions
    Type: Anti-World

Sunrise. Claude Monet’s own Noble Phantasm.
    To practice his talent to the fullest, Foreigner needs to be able to paint the same scene across different times of the day, seasons, years… Such a task is incompatible with the temporary existence that is a Servant. However, the manifestation of the Heroic Spirit Claude Monet should be able to perform his art at its highest level, it is the reason he was recorded on the Throne.

This Noble Phantasm is the solution to that contradiction. Manifesting as a red sun that rises in the sky as if painted onto it, this ability allows Monet to completely alter the colors and lights of a scene. He cannot depict the impossible though, just any and all natural appearances a specific landscape could show.

If needed he could make enough alterations to trick enemies into thinking they’re at a different place or a different time, but battle and trickery are not its main purpose, this is a facilitator to allow Monet to create paintings: his true gifts to the world.

Since Monet insists on using the Noble Phantasm on himself during battle, during it his own appearance resembles that of one of his paintings, and one can always see the mysterious painted sun on the sky.

Comments
    Y'know... Usually I try to keep the biography of a Servant as concise as possible, but I couldn't bring myself to take anything out of this one, and once I got a quote for one of the paragraphs, I had to get it for the others too...
    Also, I stumbled upon a scene from the 2019 movie adaptation while researching. This is the one story I don't think would translate well to a visual medium because... well, it features a color that doesn't exist? But it was actually pretty good, maybe I'll watch the movie someday.

Source for a lot of stuff and the places I got the quotes:

Last edited by pinetree; November 16th, 2021 at 10:16 PM. Reason: broken img links

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll LOVE to comment on all of these entries in two weeks from now if all of them keep having this level of quality that you guys are bringing to the table, is all I'm saying.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Archer, Ruler
    True Name: Lugalbanda
    Nicknames: The Fierce King of Uruk, The Shepherd
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Mesopotamian myth

Info

Height:188cm
    Weight:70kg
    Dislikes:Standing still, dark & confined spaces
    Talents:Survival, Cosmetics
    Natural Enemy:?
    Attribute:Heaven
    Traits:Male, Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Enuma Elish, Sky or Earth, Riding, Beloved, Sovereign
    Armament:A lavishly decorated axe.
    Catalysts:A strange feather, found near a mountain, bearing faint remnants of ancient cosmetics.

Parameters

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAG: B+
    LCK: C+
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance B
    An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals it is difficult for the Servant to be affected.

A natural result of being a hero who originated in the earliest days of the world, when magical energy was plentiful beyond measure and spells were far more potent than they are now, as well as miscellaneous blessings from the gods.

Riding A+
    The ability ride mounts and vehicles. The rank of "A" is sufficient to ride all vehicles and creatures, and the divine blessings which Lugalbanda was granted means even Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts can be ridden. Does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind, however.

As a Heroic Spirit most suited to the class of Rider, Lugalbanda possesses a very high rank. His mount, Anzu, can be considered a paragon of Divine Beasts in every way, possessing immense power as well as the ability to control storms.

Personal Skills

Survivalist B+
    That night, in the evening, he set off, hurrying through the mountains, a waste land in the moonlight. He was alone and, even to his sharp eyes, there was not a single person to be seen. With the provisions stocked in leather pails, provisions put in leather bags, his brothers and his friends had been able to bake bread on the ground, with some cold water.

Lugalbanda had carried the things from the mountain cave. He set them beside the embers. He filled a bucket with water. In front of him he split what he had placed. He took hold of the stones. Repeatedly he struck them together. He laid the glowing coals on the open ground. The fine flintstone caused a spark. Its fire shone out for him over the waste land like the sun. Not knowing how to bake bread or a cake, not knowing an oven, with just seven coals he had baked giziecta dough. He garnished it with sweet date syrup.

A skill noting an aptitude for surviving away from civilization in the wilderness. Like Independent Action, it allows the Servant to persist far longer when the Master's supply of Magical Energy is rejected or otherwise absent, but requires deliberate action for the Servant to survive in this state; merely passively existing is not sufficient.

After his resurrection, Lugalbanda received knowledge of how to survive by himself in the mountains: which plants were edible, how to cook food and bake bread, and more. While the knowledge of those days is no longer directly applicable to most of the world, the mindset required to survive by oneself has remained very useful.

Silver Tongue B
    Lugalbanda, partly from fright, partly from delight (...) flatters Anzud: "Bird with sparkling eyes, born in this district, Anzud with sparkling eyes, born in this district, you frolic as you bathe in a pool.

Your grandfather, the prince of all patrimonies, placed heaven in your hand, set earth at your feet. Your wingspan extended is like a birdnet stretched out across the sky! On the ground your talons are like a trap laid for the wild bulls and wild cows of the mountains! Your spine is as straight as a scribe's! Your breast as you fly is like Niraḫ parting the waters! As for your back, you are a verdant palm garden, breathtaking to look upon. Yesterday I escaped safely to you, since then I have entrusted myself to your protection.

Symbolizes a talent for convincing others as well as the masses to do one's bidding, whether by words, by actions, or both. When used against an individual it functions almost like a mental attack. Can be freely used in all manner of situations, social or otherwise.

In his legend, Rider managed to sweettalk the mighty Anzu into offering him a boon of his choosing. Later, he convinced Enmerkar to let him be the messenger to Ishtar, and finally to cede the crown to him.

Divine Resurrection EX
    "Utu, I greet you! Let me be ill no longer! Hero, Ningal's son, I greet you! Let me be ill no longer! Utu, you have let me come up into the mountains in the company of my brothers. In the mountain cave, the most dreadful spot on earth, let me be ill no longer! Here where there is no mother, there is no father, there is no acquaintance, no one whom I value, my mother is not here to say "Alas, my child!" My brother is not here to say "Alas, my brother!" My mother's neighbour who enters our house is not here to weep over me. If the male and female protective deities were standing by, the deity of neighbourliness would say, "A man should not perish". A lost dog is bad; a lost man is terrible. On the unknown way at the edge of the mountains, Utu, is a lost man, a man in an even more terrible situation.

Don't make me flow away like water in a violent death! Don't make me eat saltpetre as if it were barley! Don't make me fall like a throwstick somewhere in the desert unknown to me! Afflicted with a name which excites my brothers' scorn, let me be ill no longer! Afflicted with the derision of my comrades, let me be ill no longer! Let me not come to an end in the mountains like a weakling!"

A skill given to those who were on or beyond the brink of death, but were resurrected by the actions of deities and given (semi-)divine status.

Rider received three main blessings from three gods. From Shamash, god of sun and justice, Rider received the blessing of the sun, allowing him to draw power and energy from sunlight. From Innanna, the divine prostitute, he received the blessing of her love, increasing his resistance to all mental attacks. From Suen, god of the moon and of shepherds, Rider received the blessing of the moon, allowing him to stand up whatever his circumstances, essentially granting him C-rank Battle Continuation.

As an aside, this skill is also what qualified Lugalbanda to father Gilgamesh and thereafter become a god. He has mixed feelings about this; while grateful for the opportunity to become immortal and divine, he wishes he didn't have to die first.

Noble Phantasm

O Bird with Sparkling Eyes, Come Forth
    Anzu

Target: Anti-Army

Now the splendid 'eagle'-tree of Enki on the summit of Inana's mountain of multicoloured cornelian stood fast on the earth like a tower, all shaggy like an aru. With its shade it covered the highest eminences of the mountains like a cloak, was spread out over them like a tunic. Its roots rested like saĝkal snakes in Utu's river of the seven mouths. Nearby, in the mountains where no cypresses grow, where no snake slithers, where no scorpion stings, in the midst of the mountains (...) nearby the Anzud bird had set his nest and settled therein his young. (...)

When at daybreak the bird stretches himself, when at sunrise Anzud cries out, at his cry the ground quakes in the Lulubi mountains. He has a shark's teeth and an eagle's claws. In terror of him wild bulls run away into the foothills, stags run away into their mountains.

A monstrous bird from Mesopotamian lore, conceived from the union between the Abzu (the primeval sea) and Ma (the Earth). It is the personification of southern wind and of the thunderclouds. It features in many tales, such as that of the Tablet of Destinies and the story of Ishtar/Innanna and the Huluppu Tree. During his life, Lugalbanda met and made a positive impression on this bird by first honouring its progeny, returning it to its rightful home in the nest, and then flattering Anzu itself. Due to this story, Lugalbanda has gained the ability to summon it and ride it, hence why he is qualified to be a Rider.

With the body of a gargantuan bird and the head of a lion, the Anzu is an extremely imposing sight. Its wingspan is immense, and due to its nature as a storm divinity, it is constantly surrounded by storm clouds that spit thunder at its targets. It is fully sapient and is quite capable of engaging in conversation, though quite susceptible to flattery.

Of course, since the Anzu is extremely obvious and requires large amounts of magical energy to manifest itself, Lugalbanda may occasionally wish to summon its eaglet instead. It isn't capable of the destruction its parent is, but it is a foe not to be underestimated. As a side bonus, it is also extremely cute.

Let Me Reach Wherever My Heart Desires
    Karabu Anzim

Target: Anti-Fortress

"Let the power of running be in my thighs, let me never grow tired! Let there be strength in my arms, let me stretch my arms wide, let my arms never become weak! Moving like the sunlight, like Inana, like the seven storms, those of Iškur, let me leap like a flame, blaze like lightning! Let me go wherever I look to, set foot wherever I cast my glance, reach wherever my heart desires and let me loosen my shoes in whatever place my heart has named to me! When Utu lets me reach Kulaba my city, let him who curses me have no joy thereof; let him who wishes to strive with me never say "Just let him come!"

This Noble Phantasm is the blessing Lugalbanda asked for from the Anzu: the ability go wherever he pleases, without anyone being able to impede him.

Upon activation, Lugalbanda's Agility is increased to EX rank. Moreover, Lugalbanda is automatically given complete knowledge of the fastest route to go wherever he wants. While it does not allow for travel to completely abstract spaces, this Noble Phantasm allows Lugalbanda to easily ignore the normal difficulties of travelling past barriers or through inhospitable terrain. Given his extreme speed, even running through the air becomes possible.

Lore

Lugalbanda was born as a citizen of Uruk, at the time when Enmerkar was king. The world was still young at this time, and still recovering from the flood: the Age of Gods was at a high point. Enmerkar warred with the lord of Aratta, a man named En-sughir-ana, and Lugalbanda became a soldier for Uruk together with his seven older brothers.

However, he was soon struck with illness on the way to Aratta. His situation seemed hopeless, and death was a certainty. His brothers left him there, in a cave, and marched onwards, weeping all the while.

As he lay dying, Lugalbanda prayed relentlessly to the deities of the Sumerian pantheon. Surprisingly, they responded, offering him divine encouragement, curing his illness, and transforming him into a fully-fledged demigod.

When he emerged from his cave, Lugalbanda used his newfound strength to survive in the wilderness, capturing bulls and goats and sacrificing them to the gods who had given him a new lease on life.

In a second tale, Lugalbanda came across the chick of the Anzu - a bird-like monster of immense power. Lugalbanda decided to return it to its father's nest, honoring it all the while.

When the Anzu returned, it saw its young chirping merrily due to Lugalbanda's tender care, and repaid him by offering him one mystic power. Lugalbanda chose to ask for immense speed, and this wish having been granted, caught back up with the army of Enmerkar without delay.

By this time, Enmerkar and his men had laid siege the city of Aratta for a year and more, unsuccessfully. Lugalbanda offered to ask Inanna for help and was taken up on this offer. He then made the journey over seven mountain ranges in a single day due to his fleetfootedness, and returned the next day with the goddess' advice.

Because of his blessings and his service to the state, he was crowned the next king of Uruk, reigning for a full 1200 years. Eventually, he fathered Gilgamesh, and with his duty fulfilled he ascended and became a full deity.

Personality

A jovial man, larger than life, who seems to mostly be interested in using his third chance at life to have fun. He tries to act like he did when he was a mere youth and a soldier, but 1200 years of kingship have left their mark on his personality.

However, he is also claustrophobic (afraid of confined spaces) and frankly has too much energy for his own good. He can, and will, run full marathons for pleasure, even giving himself extra challenges to make sure he actually tires. Rather than staying with his Master continually, he prefers travelling around - with his abilities, there are very little distances that pose any issue to him, anyway.

If there is a single "thorn" in his new life, it's Gilgamesh. He loves his son and is a proud father, but Gilgamesh's rejection of his own divinity is a rejection of his parentage - and therefore of Lugalbanda. While both recognize this as inevitable, Lugalbanda insists Gilgamesh clearly loves him like a son.

Relationships

Child Gilgamesh:
    "To think you'd take the form of a child again. I can't say I mind, actually. Want to go play for a while, kiddo?"

Enkidu:
    "So you're my son's only friend, huh... Well, I can only really ask you to treat him well, please. Even if that's difficult sometimes."

Linguistic Notes

The second Noble Phantasm features what might be charitably called attempts at translation from English into Akkadian, using a bunch of sites (cited below). If someone can correct me, they're welcome to point out what I got wrong. For reference, my notes for the attempts to piece everything together, cleaned up a little.

I was a little undecided on which language to use, Akkadian or Sumerian. Canon seems to use both interchangeably (in that Gil uses mostly Akkadian, Ishtar uses Sumerian, as does Ereshkigal). I went with Akkadian in the end for father/son symmetry.

The original name I wanted to go with was "blessing of the Anzu" or something of the like. "Blessing" is karābu, Anzu is just Anzu. Mixing in the genitive gives Karabu Anzim. I think.

Quotes come mainly from the following two sources: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section1/tr1821.htm (Lugalbanda and the cave) and http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin...ext=t.1.8.2.2# (Lugalbanda and the Anzu).

Linguistic advice came mostly from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_language supplemented with some extra googling.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 3rd, 2020 at 02:40 PM.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agoraphobia is the fear of wide open spaces, the fear of confined spaces is claustrophobia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Agoraphobia is the fear of wide open spaces, the fear of confined spaces is claustrophobia
    fug

I expected language corrections, just not on my English.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Worth noting that Riding- A doesn't actually allow you to ride Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. That's A+. Might want to fix that. Great sheet otherwise though.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's notes
    I've decided to do something different this time, building this entire sheet as if it's a part of some Epic of Remnant, where the True Name system held so much importance, so first of all, a word of attention: there's a lot of collapsed text in this sheet. I think pretty much in every section there's at least one hidden information. It was so hard to get everything working properly, but I think I did it!

Speaking of the character itself, at first I wanted to do a "cursed individual", but after two days of no ideas, I've decided to go back to the drawing board; instead, I tried to search for healers. After the Mary Seacole sheet, I thought I had some experience in how to mold one of these types anyway. After a whole lot of research, I came to the perfect candidate: this person. I hope you guys like her as much as I ended up liking her.

Thank you, as always, for all of your support!

“Greetings, Master, I am… Ah, no, no. It’s too early for you. You don’t deserve that honor, not yet. For now, why don’t you call me Alterego of Epidaurus? I look forward to witness your hardworking figure.”“Servant, Alterego. I am Epione, the healer, at your humble service. You’re such a hopeless Master, but I’ll take care of you anyway, don’t worry.”

alterego of epidaurus

Class: Alterego
    Other Classes: Caster, Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Greece

Height: 164cm cm | 5'4''
    Weight: 50 kg | 110 lbs

Natural Enemy: Her husband, the gods
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Divine, Servant, Earth or Sky, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: B+

ENDURANCE: C

AGILITY: C

MANA: B

LUCK: B

NOBLE PHANTASM: A

Class Skills

high servant: B

Although her materialization can be regarded as similar to a Pseudo-Servant, the nature of her existence is a composite of mythological essences, a High-Servant.She houses the essences of Aceso, Aglaea, Hygeia, Iaso, Meditrina and Panacea. Furthermore, her rank is reduced from what originally is supposed to be (rank A), because of the sheer number of clashing essences inside of her. (It is said that she knew of the cons of housing too many personalities in one single Saint Graph, but still wanted to take all these spirits on her.) Even then, the dominant personality is still Epione’s.

goddess' essence: B

Because her circumstances are very similar to those of a Pseudo-Servant, the rank is only up to B. It still prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. (She absolutely insisted on having this effect, if nothing else.)

item construction: A

Although restricted to the manufacture of healing items, her painkillers have the ultimate performance. At this rank, with proper materials, even the creation of a potion of limited immortality is possible.

riding: A+

All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.As the daughter that looked after the sacred cattle of the sun god Helios back when she lived in the island of Thrinakia, she has a natural affinity with this Skill.

territory creation: A

Creation of a “Temple”, which is superior to a “Workshop”, becomes possible.The Sanctuary of Asclepius, where he and his family were revered as healing deities, was a major cult site, such as the Sanctuary of Zeus in Olympia or the Sanctuary of Apollo in Delphis. As his wife, she is able to recreate that imposing atmosphere. (She even says she works better when inside its walls anyway. The whiteness of a nowadays doctor’s room is too much for her.)

Lore
    A beautiful woman of mature charms and a sadistic personality, her hands are miraculous performers, capable of healing and hurting in the same way. She vows to stay and watch over the Master, all the while lamenting the fact she is trapped with such a person by her side. (And yet, she never leaves.)Epione is the wife of the god of medicine, Asclepius. She reigns over the soothing properties of healing, such as the care needed for a patient’s recovery and the absence of pain. As his helper, it can be said that she is History’s first nurse. She is also the mother of two boys and six girls, all fathered by her husband: physicians Machaon and Podalirius, two heroes of the Trojan War, and Aceso, Aglaea, Hygeia, Iaso, Meditrina and Panacea, all of them representing a part of Apollo’s arts and Asclepius’ powers.

She was born as Lampetia, the shining lamp lady, daughter of a secret liaison between the sun god Helios and a nymph, Neiara. Taken in by her father, together with her sister Phaetusa they were tasked to guard his sacred cattle in the island of Thrinakia. They watched over 700 animals in total, including sheep, cows and other farm animals, living an idyllic and uneventful life surrounded by nature.

One day, during his travel back to the island of Ithaca, Odysseus and his men got stranded on that island. Without a single breath of wind to sway their ship towards home, they could only wait; meanwhile, frightened by the strangers in their land and fearing for the worst, the two girls only hid theirselves, not offering any help. After a month of starvation―even when they knew of the consequences, thanks to the warnings from the witch Circe to not touch the sacred animals―they slaughtered some of the cattle for consumption. Lampetia, seeing the precious and ageless cattle meeting such an undignified end, then fled to her father’s side, where after knowing what happened back in the island of Thrinakia, demanded the gods to avenge the deaths of his cattle, threatening to bring sunlight to the underworld if the men were not punished. Without much choice, Zeus then sent a lightning bolt down and after that, a storm, killing all of Odysseus’ men.

As the thunders ripped the sky apart in a beautiful light spectacle, killing the filthy heretics in her precious island, Lampetia thought that those were such beautiful lights…

――And yet, little did she knew that, the act that made her so happy there, would also bring her the utmost bitterness in the future.

She grew up and married Asclepius, a man who was the son of Apollo, changing her name to Epione after that to symbolize her new life as a woman promised to the path of healing. She vowed to dedicate the rest of her life to learn how to take care of people, just like him; how to take care of him, so he could perform his duties beautifully. Under his tutelage, she blossomed as a talented healer.

From the very first day, she thought that he was a remarkable man, one who used his knowledge only to heal, never to hurt; so different from everyone she knew until then. To say that she was very interest in the mystery that he represented was an understatement―― and yet, with time, she noticed that her married life wasn’t something to cause envy on anyone.

You see, she found out far too late for her own heart that she was the second in his life. That, as much as she loved him, he’d never return her feelings in the same earnest way.

After all― he was in love with his job.

Long shifts away from home made the sweetness of the longing become a distant resentment. His erudite disposition became a reason for aggravation. His tendency of being a man of few and snarky words became the source of many fights. The love she once felt, one that could forgive everything, was tested again and again, and left each battle with more and more scars.

And then, one day, everything ended…

Asclepius loved his job, despite his complains. He loved to cure. It was in his blood, it was his destiny. And that was a destiny that took him farther and farther from her― instead, it took him directly to the hands of Gorgon, of Athena, and finally to the cold grip of death, when he broke the
    ressurection
    ultimate taboo
    , inciting the rage of the god of the underworld, Hades, who complained at Zeus about that indignity. The same thunder bolt that took the life of the boorish soldiers soiling the land of her father now took the life of her one true love, and she could only stood there and watch it unfold.

Epione could have cried, as she watched the sky shine brightly with a new star. A beautiful constellation in the shape of a serpent.

――And yet, everything she felt as she looked at those twinkling dots, glimmering as if they were the tears that were on the verge of her eyes, was rage.

Personal Skills

familiar (serpent): A

At this rank, her familiars can be directed by thought alone, without the need for a contract. Furthermore, they can even act as her avatar, taking away the need for her to be physically present in a battlefield.Lampetia, her maiden name, was described by a Greek poet as a “serpent slithering in emerald fields” when she fled to her father's side. She had been associated with this motif for a long time, and for the Greeks, snake venom was thought to be remedial; their skin-shedding was also viewed as a symbol of rebirth and renewal. At some point, perhaps thanks to
    husband
    that person’s
    assimilation of her myth, perhaps because since their marriage snakes were always by his side anyway, serpents started to be considered sacred to the followers of Asclepius, and they were always seen on his temple, being very tame with men.

child of light: B+

While under the sunlight, her power will always increase by a great amount.Where her husband reigns over the night as the Ophiucus constellation, Epione reigns over the day, as the child of the sun god, Helios, and the bearer of his sacred light. Even after shedding away her maiden name and her past, those blessings kept flowing in her blood. Unfortunately, she does not like the sun that much, preferring the gloomy interior of temples. “It’s hard to be a fan of the heat when you’re always in black,” she objects.

apollon's arts (healing): EX

Beyond the field of medicine, reserved for doctors (the treatment of disease through medication, medical procedure and sometimes surgery), Alterego, instead, is the best of the best when it comes to the formal expertise of a trained nurse (caring for the sick, with knowledge of both holistic and wellness-oriented programs, while also having knowledge of how to diagnose, treat and manage many common ailments.)Epione―the one who personifies the soothing of pain―and her five daughters are, in a sense, all facets of the god Apollon’s arts: Panacea is universal health, Hygieia is cleanliness and sanitization, Iaso is recuperation from illness, Aceso is the healing process and Aglaea is the splendor of health. While their father was directly associated with healing, they were associated with the support for the sick beyond that of pure medical diagnosis: in other words, “nursing.”

pankration arts: C

“I’m a healer, but...”

It was said that the heroes Heracles and Theseus invented pankration, an ancient Greek martial art, as a result of using both wrestling and boxing in their confrontations with opponents. It is a ferocious style of fighting that allows for grappling, joint locks, chokeholds and a variety of takedowns.Needless to say, during her widowhood, she had plenty of time to learn some few new tricks, including this one. (Well, it was only natural if one wants to protect themselves from Zeus' passes.) Besides! After all, how could she slap the everlasting life out of her husband the next time he appeared in front of her with his reckless and nerdy ass if she didn’t know the best way of inflicting pain on someone? Besides, he can heal himself later, right? So that’s fine! Furthermore, at rank C, although she is not a specialist and is not proficient in many of the style’s most difficult stunts, she is still able to at least gouge out an eye. Which is more than enough for her. (“Do you think he can heal that...? No? Excellent.”)

Noble Phantasm

. . .“Your limbs are frail and your words are insufficient. And yet, as long as there is the fragrance of a flower or a gust of wind... Reach even higher, towards the sky, and cross the limits that even the gods are unable to. Such is the power of mankind. Such is your power.――
    Aigios Asclepeion
    Threshold of Absolute Immunity

Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: 40m
    Max. number of targets: 10~25

The “shinning lamp maiden” who became, by her own effort, “the soothing goddess”. Her miraculous hands were rumored to heal all painful ailments, taking away any pain the sick would feel as soon as they step inside of the Temple of Asclepius.

A Noble Phantasm that replicates the Temple of Asclepius, but instead of deploying a huge Reality Marble that would imitate its interior, she utilizes it in a tinier scale, “in each and every one ally’s body.” After all, as the old saying goes, “a healthy body is like a sacred temple.” Since she is the strongest inside of its walls, in this situation, she can then utilize her ultimate invention: painkiller.

The goddess who reigns over the sensation of pain can take it away as easily as one can imagine. As long as her Noble Phantasm is working, the afflicted allies become incapable of feeling pain, allowing them to think clearly and continue to move despite a grievous injury that would normally disable them in any other situation. This includes (but is not limited to) twisted limbs, loss of members, extreme torture, damage to internal organs, and any other sort of crippling injury. Furthermore, her range is not limited to the physical sense of injuries, also extending to other uncomfortable sensations on an ally’s body, such as itching, swelling, fevers or other extreme body temperature alterations; and that, regardless of what is causing that reaction (poison, infection, allergic reaction, or even someone else’s powers.)

Her powers, as benefic as they sound, are not curing any of the injuries an ally may take while under the effects of this ability―after all, this is a different sort of immunity than the ones granted by Fafnir’s blood or the runic blessings of Baldur―which may disable them without them even knowing why should they take a crippling injury they are unaware of.

Personality
    Likes: Her children, Soap operas, A mug with hot pipping tea and a blanket over her shoulders in a rainy day, H-her husband…
    Dislikes: Valentine events, Her husband, Cute couples, People dying inside of her workplace

She can be described with one word: Tsundere. “H-hey! Who you’re calling a tsundere!?”She presents herself with cold and indifferent front, regarding her Master as if he was a particularly annoying patron full of unreasonable requests, before gradually showing a warmer and friendlier side. She houses a lot of passion inside of her body, unashamedly showing all of it on her duties and her hobbies, and nothing she does is ever devoid of heart or good intentions.

For her, a woman who lived under the motto “all or nothing,” that love
    husband
    that person
    held for her was like an alien concept. She, who can only pour all of her love in whatever strikes her fancy, can’t understand that some people can love two or more things equally, regarding them with the same care, even if they never externalize that love with words or grand gestures. Because of that, in her eyes, she could not see how her symbol, the serpent, becoming
    husband's
    that person’s
    symbol as well, held everything that could be said. Because of the fact she could only see her failure, she decided that “she had been cheated with work.” She could only silently pray for
    husband
    that person
    to get a papercut.

Even after everything, she loves her job as a healing deity, as a nurse goddess. She loves helping people, loves to see their thankfulness reflected in their eyes; and she even came to understand why
    husband
    that person
    loved this so much as well. It only adds to her pain, to the difficulty of accepting that, as she suspected, she kind of understands that “medicine is indeed so much better than her…”

She understands the depths of her own heart, and absolutely refuses to allow it to contemplate its situation. If she ever allowed herself to shed all the tears she wanted to pour since she looked at the sky, to the shiny constellation in the shape of a serpent, she knows she’d be done as a Servant. “I have to hate something, you know? Or else I’ll cry to sleep.”

She is Epione, and she doesn’t have time to be a maiden. Not anymore.

Quotes
    dialogue quotes

>>Level up<<Ah, this power… You’re pampering me, aren’t you?

>>1st Ascencion<<Why am I wearing black clothes, if I’m a doctor? Oh, Master, Master… There are a lot of assumptions you are making there. I am good enough to not need bright clothes to determine whether I’m doing a good job or not.

>>2nd Ascencion<<Nothing to report. Ah, but that doesn’t mean you can’t praise me a bit more. I’m so used to take a backstage when it comes to these things, from time to time, is nice to be the center of attention, you know?

>>3rd Ascencion<<So? What do you think? This is a reminiscence of my old garments. I thought it would be nice to change the airs and try something new. ―Huh…!? D-do you think the brighter colors suit me? A-ah, you cheeky little…! Don’t go and praise me out of nowhere, let me prepare myself mentally first, at least!

>>4th Ascencion<<I… I don’t think I remember the last time I felt like I was loved this much. Thank you, Master. I’ll say that just once, so make sure to pay attention, okay? I’ll support you in anything, anywhere, anytime. No questions, just say the word and I’ll be there. N-now! T-this whole thing made me want to try and brew some healing potions! Do you want learn a thing or two with me?

>>Bond 1<<Ugh, stop smiling like an idiot, that’s so annoying. Don’t you go thinking that just because you have a pretty face, I’ll take easy on you. ―N-not that you actually have a pretty face, that was just an example, alright!

>>Bond 2<<Master! …Well, we did started in the wrong way, so I humbly ask you to correct my terrible first impression. May I invite your esteemed person to a tea party? The sweets are exquisite and the tea, marvelous. I… …. …… ――I CAN’T! This is so bad, I feel like a phony talking like that! I’m so sorry, Master! But I still want for us to try again, alright?

>>Bond 3<<Hmm? Why am I not interacting with the other healers in Chaldea, you ask? I’m not… Very found of medic procedures, actually. There are remedies that leaves a bitter aftertaste, right? It’s kind of the same for me… Except that it’s the whole thing… A-ah, but that’s a long story, one we shouldn’t discuss right now, anyway! I like it better when you smile. ―Was I too upfront? Ehehe, maybe I’m getting your disease…

>>Bond 4<<One day, I want to say “I love you” and really mean it. I know that there’s a billion of other Servants that will want my head if I say that, but… You’re a good person. And I think I deserve better than what I was given, don’t you think? ―Yeah, I think so too! So… I’ll do my best! To get over myself! And sort my feelings! And… And… And maybe, I’ll stop looking at the stars, too. I… Think I should start living with my feet right here, in the ground…

chaldea quotes

>>Odysseus<<Eugh, Master, can we avoid that person for now? ―Well, it's not like I still hold a grudge over what happened in the island of Thrinakia or anything, it's just that... Penelope this, Penelope that... I don't think I'm strong enough to stand that sort of man...

>>Chiron<<Oh… You are
    husband's
    that person’s
    teacher, am I right? Should I call you “master” as well? So… How’s
    husband
    that person
    doing? Is he eating properly? He has this tendency of overworking himself, and there are so many Servants in Chaldea, I… ――W-who said I’m worried!? B-because I’m not! Could it be that stupidity is contagious!? You’re just as stupid as him!

>>Paris<<Is that…
    Father-in-law
    Father
    …? What are you doing here in this form? ――Ah, wait, wait, I think it’s for the best if you don’t tell me. I don’t want to lose the already thinning respect I have for you…

>>Florence Nightingale<<So, you are the rumored Angel of Crimea, the one who defined what a “nurse” is for modern humans? Yes… I can see why now… Not too shabby, not to shabby. Maybe there is a lot I could learn from you as well. But now, tell me, what do you think about teaching me how to fire those “firearms” you wield within your person?

>>Murasaki Shikibu<<O-oh… G-good day, Master, how are you? If you excuse me, I have to… A-ah! What do you mean, what do I have behind my back? N-nothing at all!? Ahhh, maybe you’re sick… Look at you, even seeing things that don’t exist already, you poor thing! B-besides, even if I had something in my possession… Which I don’t… T-they’re most definitely not romantic books recommended by miss Murasaki herself to comfort me!

>>???<<Oh, is that you...? Sheesh, what are you doing all meek and shy, come here already! You didn’t clean up after yourself properly, there’s still ice cream in your face.

>>After completing the Atlantis Lostbelt<<So, did you get Zeus? ―No? Tch, so that guy is still alive… Very well, wait right here! I’ll concoct the ultimate potion to restore your stamina. And after that, don’t you ever show your face here until you take that man down, okay?

>>Asclepius<<[After seeing that he is very fine and healthy and alive, she can allow herself to shake with barely controlled rage]
    Y-you… You stupid… Imbecile… The worst… You’re an… An absolute… I-i-i-i… YOU IDIOT.
    [Proceds to run away and not be seen for an entire week after that]
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 17th, 2021 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Added more quotes
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Watcher of the Red

"..."

Class: Watcher
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: ???
    Height: Varies
    Weight: Varies
    Dislikes: N/A
    Talent: Bringing death
    Armaments: N/A
    Natural Enemy: Miss Blue

Stats

Str: N/A
    End: N/A
    Agi: N/A
    Mna: EX
    Lck: N/A
    NP: EX

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(EX): Protection against magical effects. As a conceptual existence above the reach of Magecraft, Watcher cannot be affected by anything short of True Magic, if even that.

Territory Infringement(A): The Skill to infiltrate any kind of territory without being noticed or suffering from punitive effects. At rank A, no bounded field can deter their entry and only something akin to a Divine Authority can prevent Watcher from reaching into a place.

Personal Skills

Independent Manifestation(A): A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without the necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skill holder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect attacks and attacks affected by time manipulation.

Innocent World(EX): A Skill that pronouncedly reflects the imagery created by humanity's fear of death and disease. Since said images are so miscellaneous, mixed and disorganized, they get simplified when recalled, and their nature varies for each individual.

Masquerade(A): A skill representing Watcher as something that the human cannot fully comprehend and as such, subconsciously chooses to ignore. Unlike with skills such as Presence Concealment, there is no actual attempt from the user to hide his presence and beings that are being observed by Watcher still faintly feel an indistinguishable something. This skill is sealed when this Servants Noble Phantasm is activated.

Noble Phantasm

Strike the Ebony Clock
    Darkness and Decay

A Noble Phantasm representing Watcher's own nature manifested into the world around them as something akin but different from a Reality Marble. Originally formless Nameless formless power, it was given this shape by the limitations of the Servant container.
    It takes the form of the collection of seven-colored rooms from the story who gives Watcher their name, they being: the Velvet Room, the Purple Room, the Green Room, the Orange Room, the White Room, the Violet Room and finally the Black Room, where it lies a grandiose ebony pendulum clock.
    In the beginning, Watcher will position themselves in the Velvet Room. After every hour, when the Clock strikes, he will move to the next and eventually reach the final room. After that, everyone inside the Noble Phantasm will die.
    Each room is essentially an isolated plane from the other, so those in one room cannot communicate with those in another. Furthermore, only one person may enter or exit the rooms at any given time, meaning any attempt to stop watcher must be made by either a single person or by an extremely coordinated group of people.

Background

Watcher is known by several names. However, in this specific summoning, they are identified as The Red Death from Edgar Allan Poe's The Masque of the Red Death.
    In the story, Prince Prospero attempts to avoid a dangerous plague by hiding in his abbey. He, along with many other wealthy nobles, hosts a masquerade ball within seven rooms of the abbey, each decorated with a different color. In the midst of their revelry, a mysterious figure disguised as a victim of the Plague enters and makes his way through each of the rooms. Prospero dies after confronting this stranger, whose "costume" proves to contain nothing tangible inside it; the guests also die in turn.
    In truth, this story is mostly a work of fiction. Watcher is actually an agent of the counter-force, in charge of dealing with those members of the human race who come too close to the origin of the world. The "Prospero" in the story was actually a Magus who, amidst attempting a complex ritual, ended up attracting this unwanted attention.

Personality

Watcher doesn't have a personality or sense of self in the way most servants have. They are simply a mechanical being who exists solely for the purpose of completing the job he is in charge of. They do seem to have some sort of values, as they have been noted to have spared the lives of certain individuals before, but the reasons or specifics of these situations are not clear.

Last edited by the god of world-0; April 19th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oswaldo Cruz

Class: Avenger
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Brazil
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 171cm
    Weight: 64kg

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Magic: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Avenger: E

The Avengers’ nature of gathering people’s grudges and resentments made into a Skill. It’s easy for them to accumulate hatred.
    This makes it easier for hostility to be directed against them, but Avengers can convert negative emotions aimed at them directly into power.
    This Skill’s rank is severely lowered due to how Oswaldo’s reputation was salvaged with the eras, and due to how his own hatred is directed at public ignorance rather than at the people themselves.

Oblivion Correction: C

People can forget things, but Avengers can’t ever.
    Their hatred will never clear away no matter how much time passes. Not even if they find something more delightful than revenge.
    This Skill strengthens the critical hits of Avengers when they strike from beyond oblivion.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): C

Mana springs eternal until his revenge is fulfilled. He replenishes mana every turn, even if just a minimal amount.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster: EX

Oswaldo Cruz was a highly accomplished bacteriologist who managed to reduce the number of yellow fever deaths from 584 to 48 in an year, as well as successfully containing bubonic plague and smallpox epidemics.

This is not the reason why his name shows up in every Brazilian History textbook.

To the ignorant masses and the skeptic media, Oswaldo’s cutting-edge sanitization campaigns were silly lunacy and fake improvement at best or the government’s new plan to invade the privacy of people’s homes at worst. Oswaldo and his health agents steadily gained a strong image as symbols of fear among the carioca population, which culminated in a large-scale civil revolt against mandatory vaccination.

Since Oswaldo went down in history for the Vaccine Revolt rather than for his medical successes, he is only available for summoning in the Avenger and Berserker classes, rather than his more ideal Caster class.

Germ Slayer: A

His essence as a bacteriologist and epidemiologist made into a Skill.
    This enables him to purify surfaces and liquids, as well as to easily eliminate familiars that classify as vectors of disease (rats, mosquitos, worms, etc).
    His powers as a Servant are super effective against Heroic and Divine Spirits of Aztec origin, as an unexplainable side-effect that puzzles and intrigues the doctor.

Undesired Hero: A

An offshoot of Determination of Steel. It expresses a will to save other even when rejected by the very people he’s trying to help.
    Aside from a strong protection against mental interference, Oswaldo also has a chance of resisting Command Spells, depending on the complexity of the order.

Noble Phantasm
    Soldiers confronting death and ignorance
    Brigada Mata-Mosquito

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 2-50
    Max. Targets: 1200 people

Oswaldo Cruz’s infamous squadron of sanitary agents, empowered and twisted by their former public image. Without a Master’s mana supply, Oswaldo can still summon and maintain up to 85 of them.
    They’re equipped with Germ Slayer, Innocent World and Territory Infringement, all at Rank B. The appearance and strength level of these nameless soldiers is determined mostly by their Innocent World Skill, but overall, they are all defeatable by physical force. Additionally, no matter which appearance they are made to take, they always keep their identifying cross-emblemed cap.

The mata-mosquitos are armed with insecticide spray canisters and vaccine syringes.
    As the Vaccine Revolt happened in an era when vaccines were believed to be not only ineffective but also sources of syphilis and tuberculosis, their chemicals remain toxic even those fully aware of its nature, but overall, their symptoms and noxiousness are still subject to Innocent World.

Character
    Personality:

A quiet workaholic, wholly dedicated to saving others, regardless of “silly formalities” like prestige and recognition. However, underneath that dedication, he carries a strong belief that the masses are stupid and don’t know what’s best for themselves.

He intentionally poses himself as a man of few words because when he does talk, the explanations tend to get too long. He vehemently refuses to give summaries on anything because he believes incomplete knowledge can only lead to others getting conceited and less inclined to learn in depth.

That said, unlike a certain Mad Enhanced nurse or his own Mad Enhanced self, Avenger’s “I’m right and everyone else is wrong” attitude applies exclusively to his own field of public health. For all other topics, he takes a more passive “ask the expert” attitude.

As an Avenger, Oswaldo bears a strong and mind-consuming hatred. However, his hatred is directed exclusively at humanity’s ignorance and lack of trust in those who fight hard to improve their lives. While this hatred can distract Oswaldo when brought up, he remains loyal to his true wish for better health conditions to all, no matter how tarnished his image may get.

Motivations and attitude towards the Master:

Oswaldo can work cooperatively with any Master, provided they don’t challenge his decisions or have goals that conflict with his cause. He’s quick to threaten self-termination against an incompatible Master, knowing they most likely won’t be able to use a Command Spell to stop him.

His wish for the Grail is to enable his own summon as a Caster class Heroic Spirit. Even under all his circumstances, Oswaldo Cruz still only wants to help people as a doctor. Believing one day his expertise will be truly needed by Alaya’s Counter Force, he wants to be there in the Class he’ll be most capable of doing the best work he can.

Dialogue examples:

“Our work is never done, Master. The end of a successful operation only marks the start of the next one.”

“My brigade is here to save you. From the plagues of Death and from yourselves.
    Soldiers confronting death and ignorance
    Brigada Mata-Mosquito
    .”

“What I hate? Panic and misinformation, of course. People who don’t any better are out there hindering those with years of preparation because of petty fears and inability to trust. Times of crisis are when we need to be the most rational, and yet the populace is never rational enough to know not to speak out of turn.”

Lore
    Historical character and figure:

Oswaldo Cruz was in São Luis do Paraitinga as the son of a doctor born. Following his father footsteps, he went to study medicine in the then-capital, successfully graduating on the very same day his father passed away. He later moved to Paris and further his microbiology studies on the Pasteur Institute for 3 years. As the plague continue to ride Rio de Janeiro, the President Rodrigues Alves contacted the Institute asking for their best specialist to solve their crisis, only to be surprised by the answer that their specialist was already living in the city at the time of the call.

The microbiologist was given authority over the Brazilian public health office. There he quickly established his
    mosquito-killing brigade
    Brigada Mata-Mosquito
    , a team of men hired to eliminate all vectors of disease in the city. They would go around applying insecticide, hunting rats, sealing water tanks, etc. With time, they even gained the authority to enter and inspect the people’s residence, enforce curfews and to order the demolition of facilities that failed the hygiene standards.

In this state of chaos, Oswaldo became perhaps the most slandered figure of Brazilian history. With their freedom and privacy threatened, the population interpreted his campaigns as a major nuisance, a threat to public order and even as a government conspiracy to have more direct control of the people’s lives. Even the intellectual press of the time was disdainful about Oswaldo’s methods due to his focus on the germ theory, which had yet to be proved by experimentation. In his best attempts to contain the plague, Oswaldo became known to all as a public enemy.

The last straw was the mandatory vaccination law. The mata-mosquitos were given authority to vaccinate people against smallpox by force. This kickstarted a major civil revolt that turned Rio de Janeiro into a warzone for 3 days, until they government finally undid its decision.

Oswaldo spent the last years of his life away from the capital, focusing on his pioneer work in the study of tropical diseases. As the medical sciences progressed worldwide, he became more and more vindicated in the eyes of the people, but the panic and chaos from the Vaccine Revolt still left an everlasting mark in his nation’s history.

Related characters:

Nightingale:
    “It’s awfully telling that the most agreeable person here is officially classified as a mad warrior. I see mankind’s collective will hasn’t changed a bit. Sigh…”

Asclepius:
    “A doctor most noble and dedicated to his cause. An inspiration to us all. His title of God of Medicine is very well earned. That said, his outward personality is a bit disconcerting. Rather than a doctor trying to save lives, he gives stronger vibes of a mad scientist just trying to intellectually challenge himself with rare diseases for fun. I wonder if that’s how the public saw me at the time…”

BB:
    “So this is what a nurse AI is like, huh... I’m very supportive of the idea since the people of this era seem to trust machines better than qualified professionals, but… please, not this one.”

Antonio Salieri:
    “I deeply cursed my current existence, but seeing this other Heroic Spirit born of slander, I can see that my case is not nearly as bad as it could have been.”

Leonidas:
    “King Leonidas, namesake of Leonidas Deane, it’s an honor to meet you. Deane was one of most notorious successors of my tropical pathology research, so his success went great lengths to correct my reputation. Although, ironically enough, in my current state, having my reputation salvaged only weakens me as an Innocent Monster. Huh? I should train with you to compensate my loss of conceptual with muscle strength, you say? Very well, why not.”

Author notes
    FGO Mats formatting because that's what I'm used to working with. Also, no faceclaims because the concept is still very weird and new to me. I'm very open to suggestions if anyone has any, but as a general rule expect my sheets to not have a faceclaim because that's just not how my thought process works.

Onto the main topic, Innocent Monster Oswaldo Cruz was an idea that first came to me about 5 years ago, when me and some friends were discussing the lack of Brazilian heroes in Fate/ (which sadly hasn't changed a bit since then), but then Nightingale happened and the idea was shelved because I no longer knew how to make him different from her, until this contest prompt encouraged to pour some actual thought into it again.

It was already completely within my plans to have my first fanservant sheet be someone from that conversation, but it was most definitely not going to be Oswaldo. But when I saw the theme for this month, I felt like Oswaldo's moment was now or never, so here he is.

Cancer Woman

Class: Assassin

Alternate Class: Berserker

END: A
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (A): Hides one's presence as a Servant. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected,
    even against a Servant's perception. However, efficacy will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. Knowledge of Assassin's true nature and
    very existence were known to only a select few for over thirty years. Outside of a laboratory, Assassin is indistinguishable from an ordinary human.
    An untrained eye will never be able to find her.

Personal Skills

Library of Stored Knowledge (Self) (B): A wealth of knowledge that does not come from a life as a polymath, but rather representing the treasure trove
    of information contained within Assassin herself discovered by others. The information is accessed via pure instinct, giving Assassin great aptitude with
    biology and human anatomy, allowing her to unerringly strike enemies' vitals, diagnose diseases and manufacture biological weapons. She can be likened
    to a factory of scientific knowledge about the human body in this context.

Invasive Contamination (A): The ability to invade the biology of others due to a highly corrosive nature. Once her cells are inside her opponent's
    body, she can track them anywhere. The introduction of foreign matter into the body causes fever, weakness and a feeling of impending doom. Given
    time, Assassin can use the deposited cells to regrow herself from inside the enemy's body, bursting out in a dramatic and gory fashion.

Berserk (A): A composite skill comprising Bravery and Madness Enhancement, providing Assassin with a bonus to melee damage and the ability to ignore
    mental interference. This is a bonus due to qualifying for the Berserker class, owing to Assassin being a primordial entity in the shape of a human.

Noble Phantasm

Helacyton Gartleri~The New Humanity (B, Support)

Assassin's true nature as a new species spawned from a human womb. A result of doctors playing God, she is the closest humanity has gotten to biological
    immortality without the aid of magecraft or sorcery. Since she was originally harvested as a tiny clump of cells, scientists have grown an estimated fifty
    million metric tons of Assassin's cells. The effects of this are evident; nearly limitless regeneration, condensing Assassin's muscles and bones to enhance
    her strength and durability to the level of a Servant, and rearranging her anatomy to make a definitive killing blow all but impossible. The final piece of the
    puzzle is a touch of mystery to cement Assassin as a confirmed existence, which comes in the form of being recognized as a new species, the next step in
    human growth and evolution. Indeed, Assassin's true power is her ability to persist and expand beyond the expectations and desires of her human cultivators.

Background
    HeLa, better known as Henrietta Lacks, was an African-American woman who worked as tobacco farmer in Baltimore, Maryland. She and her husband had four
    children before she felt a "knot" in her womb. On January 29th, 1951, she was admitted to John Hopkins University Hospital, the only hospital in the area that
    treated black patients, and was told that she had cervical cancer. During her treatments, two biopsy samples were taken from her cervix without her consent
    or knowledge. These cells became the first immortal cell line, a group of cells that have mutated to replicate and divide indefinitely.

For the next thirty years, the HeLa cell line became invaluable to the study of biochemistry and biotechnology. Since they do not die after a set number
    of divisions, an estimated fifty million tons of cells have been grown since then. Most notably, the polio vaccine was developed using mass production
    of HeLa cells as test subjects. By the 21st century, over sixty thousand scientific articles have been published about research on HeLa.

Henrietta Lacks, however, died less than a year after her cells were harvested after the cancer in her womb metastasized throughout her entire body.
    She was buried in an unmarked grave in rural Virginia. In 2010 a gravestone was donated and an epitaph written by her children and grandchildren:

Henrietta Lacks, August 1, 1920 - October 4, 1951
    In loving memory of a phenomenal woman,
    wife and mother who touched the lives of many.
    Here lies Henrietta Lacks (HeLa). Her immortal
    cells will continue to help mankind forever.
    Eternal Love and Admiration, From Your Family

The Assassin before you is the HeLa cells having taken on a life of their own. It has been proposed that she is an entirely new species due to how much
    her biology has diverged from that of the original Henrietta. Though she appears human, the spitting image of her "mother", she is better described as
    a primordial life form, a creature capable of self-advancement, life that designs itself. Being cooped up in a lab for so long has made her claustrophobic
    and anxious to see the world, and the humanity that she feels she was robbed of when she was ripped from her "mother's" womb.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; April 15th, 2020 at 08:28 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Caster of Hamelin

Class: Caster

Source: Folklore/History?
    Origin: Germany
    Height: 184 cm
    Weight: 70 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral

Info

Talents: Accomplished musician, beast tamer, magic practitioner
    Natural enemy: None
    attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humaniod, weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Flute, phantasmal beasts
    Catalyst: The skeleton of a Rat-King from the town of Hamelin, drowned in the Weser river.

Parameters and Deck

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B+
    MAG: B+
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Quick - Quick - Arts - Arts - Buster

Class skills

Territory Creation (C+): while Caster’s legend about controlling beasts is heavily debated, this skill allow for the creation of a den for the phantasmal beasts he controls to grow and give birth to new offspring. While the den itself can produce phantasmal beasts, it does not allow for caster to use magic instantaneously while within it. The den can also be expanded to multiple locations through the use of tunneling however these tunnels are only as large as the phantasmal beasts.

Item Construction (C) False: even while not knowing forms of magic that would allow him to do so according to legend, caster is able to instantaneously create a flute that is used for his magic.

Personal skills

Charisma of Vermin (C): A unique Skill that allows Caster to turn into a phantasmal beast. With this skill, Caster is able to turn his body into multiple phantasmal beasts at will and then form back together.

Animal Mastery (EX):

“Despite Caster’s success, the mayor reneged on his promise and refused to pay him the full sum (reputedly reduced to a sum of 50 guilders) even going so far as to blame the Caster for bringing the rats himself in an extortion attempt. Enraged, the piper stormed out of the town, vowing to return later to take revenge. Then one day, while the adults were in church, Caster returned dressed in green like a hunter and playing his pipe. In so doing, he attracted the town's children. 130 children followed him out of town and into a cave and were never seen again.“

A skill that denotes a servant’s aptitude in control both animals and phantasmal beasts. This skill also denotes at least an A in Animal Comunication. Given Caster’s legend, his magical ability to control things with his melodies is not just limited to animals but to humans too, though the extent to which who he can control is limited to those with the human trait who are also either a child in age, or mentally a child.

Plague Creation (A):
    “A number of theories suggest that children died of some natural causes such as disease or starvation and that the Piper was a symbolic figure of Death.“

A skill given to servants who created a plague upon the land or are associated with one due to their legend. With this skill, Caster is given immunity to Curses less than 10 lines and is able to spread curses a a rapid rate.

Noble Phantasms

Leben des Virmins (C+)
    100 years since our children left
    Anti-Populace Noble Phantasm
    A common problem during the 13th century was the number of rats living among and around people. As such the profession of a rat catcher was one that many would employ due to the recent plague that had swept across Europe. As his primary noble phantasm and per his legend, this noble phantasm allows caster to create and control phantasmal beasts that are akin to rats. While these beasts are not very strong on their own if enough are able to swarm a target, they are able to take down much larger foes. These phantasmal beasts are also able to transfer a powerful curse that affects both humans and servants alike similar to the bubonic plague.

Lied von Hamelin (A)
    Price of an unpaid debt
    Anti-Army Noble Phantasm (130 max targets)
    Caster’s strongest noble phantasm, while normally caster would only be able to control a human or servant that is a child or childlike, this noble phantasm allows him to trap whoever hears his flutes melody in a trance which allows Caster to control them freely. Servants and humans with a higher magic resistance are less affected by this and will only be stunned by the melody.

Lore

While Caster of Hamelin, or more commonly known as the Pied Piper, was almost certainly not a real person. The legend of his feat of freeing a town of plague infested rats and forcing the town to pay for the job with the lives of their children has been passed down from generation to generation ever since the legend’s inception some time in the 13th century. As such, as long as people know of his legend the spirit of the character will not die and so will he.

While this part of his legend is heavily debated, some legends say that Caster had set the plague infested rats upon the town of Hamelin prior to his arrival thus creating the need for a rat catcher. Due to this theory, Caster is able to create the very same beasts he was sent to kill.

Due to the nature of Caster’s legend dealing with the famous bubonic plague. His legend is synonymous with the disease itself. Because if this many have attributed his tale as a precautionary tale of the disease and how you should always fulfill your end of bargains.

Personality: Caster is Typically cheery and friendly, often times the first one to introduce himself or attempt to lead a conversation, in all form of the term, his is a salesman. Caster is the type of person that is always willing to lend an extra hand in times of need, offering help to other servants at Chaldea when they are completing their more difficult chores. However, just like in his legend, if Caster feels as though he has been lied to or double crossed, he will seek out revenge in ways that will hurt them the most.

Lines

General:

Summoned: “ Hello master, I am the Servant, Caster... you don’t have a pest problem do you?”

Likes: “Hmm, what do I like? A fair deal, in fortunately that’s something that can be hard to come by these days. *sighs*”

Dislikes: “ I would say that I dislike those who go back on deals the most. Though punishing them is something I do like.”

Holy Grail: “ Oh my wish? I guess I’d wish for a world of honest people. Ya that’d make everyone’s life easier! Haha!”

Bonds:

Bond LV 1: “Master huh? I don’t know why you’d want help from a literal glorified pest controller, but I’m happy you asked.

Bond LV 2: “ Ah master, watch out for my pets! They may seem like vermin but each one of them is my precious child.”

Bond LV 3: “ Play you a song you say? Are you sure? No matter what I play you will surely be raptured by its grace and elegance. Give me a request and I’ll play to your heart’s content.”

Bond LV 4: “ Though I had my doubts when you summoned me, I’m happy to see a glimpse of a honest person in this second life.”

Bond LV 5: “oh wow, I’m surprised you kept me around this long. To celebrate this milestone in our relationship, I shall play you the song of my people!”
    Last edited by Perry Ellis.; April 13th, 2020 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Changed up skills

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pied Piper: Was wondering if I'd see a sheet of this guy here, since his legend is often thought to be an allegory for the Black Death. This is pretty good overall. I think both Animal Dialogue and Animal Mastery are a little redundant together, so I'd probably just combine them into a single Skill that lets him command and speak to animals. Also not sure why Beast Form is a Class Skill when no other Casters have it. Cool imagery with his body breaking apart into rats and then swarming back together to reform though.

@roydGolden,
    thanks I went back and made those edits, this is my first time posting a servant so hopefully everything is readable and makes sense

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "That's strange... Why am I an Assassin? I've never taken a life before, and... ugh, my apologies, I cannot seem to remember... Ahem, anyway, a pleasure to meet you, Master. Would you like to try some of my homemade pastries and ice cream?"

Source

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Mary Mallon
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Ireland (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: A-
    NP: B

Dislikes: People questioning her health
    Talent: Cooking, housekeeping
    Natural Enemy: Florence Nightingale, George Soper
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: Medical journals detailing her condition
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Assassin does not possess this skill, as its effects are overwritten by her Denial of the Insignificant skill. Assassin was not exactly stealthy in life. Instead, she evaded capture for so long due to a variety of other factors stacked together, some involving sheer luck, and others due to her own actions.

Personal Skills
    Asymptomatic Carrier

Denotes Assassin's status as an individual infected with a certain pathogen without showing a single symptom. Assassin was a famous carrier of a certain deadly pathogen during her time. She lived her life in perfect health, while infecting dozens of people through her actions, ending the lives of three people and subjecting others to misery. This skill grants her immunity towards most, if not all, biological debuffs. In fact, any kind of illness would simply remain dormant in Assassin's body until she transmits them through contact or airborne, depending on the illness. While most of these illnesses would only have a mild effect on Servants, they could be deadly for humans. This special characteristic of hers could be significantly strengthened by activating her Noble Phantasm. On another note, it seems that this skill also influenced her luck somewhat. Would she be considered "lucky" for surviving a deadly disease without even showing a single symptom, or "unlucky" for spreading disease and misfortune wherever she goes?

Denial of the Insignificant

A composite skill denoting a number of factors that helped Assassin evade capture for so long. Consists of suggestion, espionage, and self-denial​. First of all, she simply lacks any feat or defining characteristic. She's not a hardened criminal, a deranged murderer, or a particularly high-profile figure. She's simply a face in the crowd consisting of tens of thousands. Her later attempts at manufacturing false identities further supported this factor of anonymity. This feat- or lack thereof -manifests itself as a skill similar to espionage, reducing suspicion from others, minimizing her presence as a Servant, and allowing her to present herself as a simple caretaker. The second and arguably most important factor is her own denial of her condition. Even when people started to fall ill, theories arose, and medical professionals questioned her, she vehemently denied having any kind of illness, harshly refusing the doctors' requests to examine her further. For a time, her strong belief in her own health convinced others that she was truly healthy, temporarily allowing her to escape further scrutiny. To others, this factor simply manifests as a low-ranking mental attack (rank C) that makes it easier for them to belief Assassin's claims. Yet for Assassin herself, who strongly believes herself to be completely healthy until her death, this skill etches itself to her Saint Graph and warps her mind similar to high-ranking mental pollution (rank A). Assassin is completely incapable of seeing herself as the one responsible for any of the deaths and illnesses she caused, both in life and as a Servant. To her, there is simply an ominous, yet ultimately coincidental, string of misfortune that seems to follow her wherever she goes.

Berserk

Grants the user the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. It was said that when health inspectors insisted on taking her to undergo further testing, she flew into a murderous rage, chasing them off with a fork. While the feat is nowhere near impressive compared to heroes of legends and the power boost she receives is relatively small, this skill grants Assassin some form of self-defense when she is cornered. In her murderous rage, she would not hesitate to use anything she could get her hands on to inflict the most damage to her enemies.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Tragic Bringer of Misfortune
    Typhoid Mary

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

Assassin's status as an asymptomatic carrier, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. In truth, while she was not even responsible for the most infections transmitted during her time (that title belongs to a lesser-known Italian immigrant who infected roughly twice the number of people that Assassin infected), her status as the first asymptomatic carrier of typhoid sparked the public's unrest and fear, who vilified her and gradually increased her infection and death count through rumors and urban legends. The proliferation of these rumors serve to further strengthen this Noble Phantasm in a manner akin to innocent monster.

Upon its activation, any pathogen within Assassin's body would rapidly multiply, mutate, and evolve without displaying any symptoms on Assassin's body. Within a few hours of incubation in her body, a common cold would be capable of inconveniencing most Servants, a fever could incapacitate them for days, and deadlier diseases could kill them outright. While Assassin's "default" pathogen is the salmonella typhi, known for causing typhoid fever, it is possible for her body to house more pathogens the longer she spends time in this world, exposed to various pathogens.

The most difficult part of this Noble Phantasm would be transmitting the pathogens to her targets. As it would be hard for her to make direct contact with her target, or get close enough to them to transmit airborne pathogens, Assassin must rely on luck and stealth to create "secondary carriers" to spread the pathogens, for example by touching the targets' belongings or spreading them throughout the targets' residence. If left with no other options, she could also detonate the air around her and contaminate them with pathogens in a manner similar to mana burst, although its range is rather limited. Either way, if not handled carefully, these methods possess the risk of collateral damage by accidentally infecting bystanders in the vicinity, or even the Master themselves. For this reason, Masters should think twice and plan carefully before deploying this Noble Phantasm.

Description
    Assassin's True Name is Mary Mallon, better known as Typhoid Mary. Gentle and motherly, Assassin embodies a perfect "maid" who wishes for nothing more than to take care of others. In particular, she is fond of cooking, housekeeping, and taking care of children. Ironically, her hobbies make it particularly hard for her to enjoy being summoned, as she unwittingly, or perhaps in complete denial, poses a perpetual risk of harm to her Master and other Servants, and must take various hygienic precautions to minimize these risks, something Assassin believes to be "a complete waste of time, as I am completely healthy as can be".

Since Assassin's denial of her condition is rooted so heavily within her psyche, Assassin is still completely incapable of seeing herself as the one responsible for the spreading of illnesses, as well as the deaths that followed. Whenever she activates her Noble Phantasm, she simply believes herself to be activating "some sort of supernatural curse that causes people around her to fall ill and die". She believes herself to be completely healthy, and for this reason she despises those who force her to undertake any kind of medical checkup and health and safety precautions (it doesn't help that these procedures also remind her of a certain annoying health inspector she knew in life). Any mention of these things would instantly put her in a bad mood, and if pushed further, she could fly into a murderous rage, violently assaulting the target of her rage while screaming about how obviously, completely, definitely healthy she is. In a way, perhaps her condition truly is a "curse" for her, though she is incapable of realizing it.

The erasure of Assassin's status as an asymptomatic carrier would seem like the most obvious thing to wish upon the Grail. However, due to Assassin's denial, such a wish could never cross her mind. Instead, she would simply wish to be allowed to cook and take care of children again. She believes that the various measures taken by her Master and other Servants to avoid the spreading of her mysterious "curse" effectively robs her of the chance of being human, as she cannot do most of the things she enjoyed in life.

Lore
    Mary Mallon (1869-1938) was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 51 people, three of whom died, with typhoid fever, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease. Because she persisted in working as a cook, by which she exposed others to the disease, she was twice forcibly isolated by authorities, and died after a total of nearly three decades in isolation.

The tale of Typhoid Mary, as she later came to be known as, began during the early 1900s. Seven affluent families in New York fell ill with typhoid fever, and in turn, they infected others within their neighborhoods, leading up to one of the earliest recorded typhoid outbreak in the 20th century. In response to this incident, a researcher by the name of Dr. George Soper decided to investigate these outbreaks, assisted by a number of health inspectors and medical professionals.

Eventually, by mapping the areas where the outbreaks happened as well as taking waste samples from around the area, Soper managed to find one common factor between the families struck by typhoid; All of them had employed a worker named Mary Mallon. By all accounts, the families described Mallon as a hardworking cook and caretaker, who genuinely did everything she could to take care of the children when they fell ill. These families were also fond of her peach ice cream and homemade pastries in particular. Soper's team briefly interrogated her, but the positive testimonies from her employers, as well as her friendly demeanor around them discouraged Soper and his team from pursuing this lead further.

Ultimately, however, Soper himself remained unconvinced. He persuaded Mallon to undergo testing, and she adamantly refused. Afterwards, he tried again, only for Mallon to go berserk and chase him off with a fork, screaming profanities at him. On his third attempt, Soper finally managed to coerce Mallon to undergo testing. She was taken to North Brother Island for quarantine. She remained in the island for three years as she underwent over a hundred tests, all which turned up positive for typhoid. Mallon herself showed no symptoms, however, a case which puzzled medical professionals of the time. Eventually, the health inspectors agreed to let Mallon out of quarantine, as long as she stops being a cook and takes extensive hygienic procedures routinely.

Then five years later, another outbreak happened at a maternity hospital in New York. Soper investigated the incident again, and he found out that the hospital cook was a certain Irish woman by the name of Mary Brown. Unfortunately, the cook already left, much to Soper's frustration. For the next few weeks, Soper pursued her trail, and finally, Mary Mallon was apprehended and returned to quarantine on March 27, 1915, where she spent the rest of her life. After her death in 1938, her gallbladder was removed, and researchers found live typhoid bacteria within, establishing her as the first asymptomatic carrier of typhoid in America.

While tales of her action gradually mixed with urban legends, cementing her as a malicious woman who infected hundreds through her denial and ignorance, some theories stated that her denial stemmed from being the first instance of an asymptomatic carrier, as she believed herself to be completely healthy, and the prejudice towards immigrants at the time (she believed that the "accusations" were nothing more than ploys to discredit her and take her job).

Relationships
    Child Servants:
    "Ah, how delightful, there are children here! That reminds me, my employers' children was always so fond of my peach ice cream. Perhaps I should let them have a taste sometimes..."

Emiya, Tamamo Cat, Boudica, Benienma:
    "Master, why do they keep warning me to stay away from the kitchen? I assure you, I just want to cook."

Hassan of Serenity:
    "That's strange, for some reason I feel some sort of kinship with that girl... It's like she reminded me of something about myself, something I can't put my finger on... Either way, can I give her a hug?"

George Soper:
    "Why... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!? LEAVE ME ALONE, CAN'T I JUST ENJOY MY LIFE IN PEACE!?"

Creator's Notes
    A simple sheet I've been procrastinating on. Overall, she's a pretty weak Servant with a very specific niche. Seriously, imagine if she's summoned in the same HGW with Pale Rider, only for her to harmlessly absorb "it" to herself and suddenly becoming a major threat not just to the HGW participants, but to the entire city, if not worse. As a footnote, this month's prompt is pretty challenging for me and I'm not too familiar with medical lingo, so excuse any misuse or inaccuracies of the terms here and there.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Stats
    Servant: Rider
    True Name: Jeffery Amherst???
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: E (A)
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Class Skills
    Riding (EX)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Due to his unique circumstances, rather than obtain this rank through one's own skill or even riding anything at all, Rider has obtained this incredibly high rank by becoming the mount of an entity whose qualification for this skill is much higher.

Magic Resistance (E++)
    A skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to being born in an era where magic had mostly faded to the background and mystery was thin, Rider possesses this skill at the lowest rank possible. Despite that, due to the god which has attached itself to him, his magic resistance is notably higher when applied to his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills

Charisma (Contagion) (D++)
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Originally just a below average charisma skill, well suited to command an army or battalion like Rider did in life, but due to Rider’s possession this skill has received a severe intimidation bonus. While not as effective for the military support this skill once intended, this skill instead strongly compels others to act in abnormal manners out of fear of divine punishment. Whenever Rider speaks a command, it inspires the sort of adherence through fear that once created long held superstitions centuries past.

Military Tactics (Biological) (D)
    A Skill that denotes tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized.While once a normal military commander it has since been infected, any military expertise Rider may have once possessed has since been overwritten by a single infamous strategy that will plague his legacy forever, causing this skill to only boost Riders strategies when employing biological warfare. This skill is ranked so low due to the singular nature and relative simplicity of the strategy employed, but it has since received a notable bonus due to the severity and fame of the contagion empowering.

Red Plague (A)
    A skill for pseudo-servants created not through traditional methods but rather by being infected through a conceptual plague. Due to an infamous event that has been strongly intertwined with Riders legend, a disease deity embodying the relevant contagion was able to take the opportunity to obtain servant status through using a servants legend as a host. Through this unusual combination, Rider's saint graph has been rewritten to express the characteristic of their host deity, altering their skills and Noble Phantasm while also providing such abilities as divinity and magecraft. While this does allow Rider to express the many capabilities of their host deity, due to being a god of many names and forms through various cultures, this also forces upon Rider the gods many strange weaknesses such as the fear of dogs or the color red.

Noble Phantasm
    Babalu-Aye
    The Speckled Monster

Type: Anti-civilization

Now just a darkness of past ages vanquished by human ingenuity, humanity had once been haunted for centuries by a plague so wicked its viciousness had ascended the realm of mortals and into the world of the divine. As a phenomenon now deified, under normal circumstances smallpox would be unable to meet the requirements to become a servant, but the persistence of such a force of nature can not be underestimated. By taking advantage of those whose legends have become far too intertwined with smallpox, it has used their association to forcefully manifest an aspect of itself, conceptually infecting their legend and saint-graph, materializing as their Noble Phantasm. Luckily, Rider just so happened to meet the perfect conditions to properly produce this situation.
    This Noble Phantasm serves as a crystallization of Rider's most infamous military strategy in which he provided Native Americans with blankets infected with smallpox in order to decimate their populations. Embodying the simple but devastating trap this strategy sets, this Noble Phantasm summons the deity Babalu-Aye who can infect anything it touches with smallpox, turning any object in the environment into a potentially devastating trap for anyone who touches it. Due to being empowered by divine magic, this Noble Phantasm's particular strain of smallpox is exceptionally devastating, even infecting and killing servants in a very quick period of time. Beyond just the immediate danger of environmental hazards, due to smallpoxs nature as an infectious disease, it has the capacity to spread throughout entire populations, devastating massive swathes of the local population during a grail war.

Lore
    Jeffery Amherst was an officer in the British Army and as Commander-in-Chief of the Forces. He was also known as an architect of Britain's successful campaign to conquer the territory of New France during the Seven Years' War. Under his command, British forces captured the cities of Louisbourg, Quebec City and Montreal, as well as several major fortresses. He was also the first British Governor General in the territories that eventually became Canada. His most infamous aspect of his legacy however was his advocacy of biological warfare in the form of gifting blankets infected with smallpox as a weapon, notably including at the Siege of Fort Pitt.

Sopona, who was folded into the deity Babalú-Ayé when the Yoruba people took their traditions about Shapona to the New World,the god of smallpox in the Yoruba religion. While smallpox has been remembered as many gods and demons throughout the world's history, the deity specifically took this form under this summoning due to its association with the new world. Smallpox was believed to be a disease foisted upon humans due to Shapona’s “divine displeasure.” Formal worship of the god of smallpox was highly controlled by specific priests in charge of shrines to the god. Prior to the early 20th century, people of this religion believed that if the priests were angered, they were capable of causing smallpox outbreaks through their intimate relationship with Shapona. The name Sapona is considered a secret and taboo name, not to be spoken aloud in respect for the power of the Lord of Infectious Disease. For this reason, the deity has a number of other names and titles which have been in use since the pre-modern period, such as Omolu.

Personality
    Jeffery Amherst is a slow, reserved and methodical man, always attempting to observe the world with a careful eye. Always careful to keep up appearances, he always tries to act sotic and stern, especially when being observed by a subordinate.
    He is a difficult man to get along with, humorless, strict and stubborn, he often sounds like a broken record who's as plain as white bread only concerned about the goal at hand. Despite that, he is a man who enjoys intellectual pursuits and is highly opinionated in private (even if some of his opinions suck). In more casual situations he is slightly more emotionally expressive, willing to entertain himself through more more mundane conversation. It is only through his more idealistic beliefs about improving the world, as misguided as they have become, is what emplores him to welcome a disease as a partner openly where others may have rejected such a cruel affliction.
    Babalú-Ayé on the other hand is a strange and peculiar companion for the stoic Amherst. Due to its inhumane nature, it approaches the world with a foreign perspective, eternally curious about understanding modern humanity. In contrast to Amherst stern efficiency, Babalú-Ayé acts with the hubris inherent to a god and approaches the world with a hedonistic attitude, destroying and consuming without care. Despite being an enemy of humanity, killing them to empower itself, Babalú-Ayé does not hold any actual ill will towards humans. It is willing to pay respect to the cumulative existence which its current existence depends on, but it cares for none of them on an individual basis.

Dislikes: Indigenous People
    Talent: Strategy
    Natural Enemy: Native American servants, Medical Servants

Relationships
    Florence Nightingale:
    She’s certainly quite the stalker ain’t she. I’ve had many followers in many cultures, but none as obsessive as her.
    “She was trying to kill you you know?”

Pale Rider:
    Ah, It’s daddy!
    “...Never say those words to me again.”

Asclepius:
    Ah, so it is practices like these that can even kill gods like me. Humans are good at forcing the laws of nature under their control. Do you think you could tell me more about it?
    “Curiosity without forethought will only end in disaster. Get him as a teacher and he’ll only use it as a chance to put you down.”
    Hmmmmmm, you humans are quite difficult, no wonder I died because of men like him.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Creators Notes
    I think this ended up being a pretty average sheet overall, but the theme was a bit hard to make an idea for so that's fine. This isn't really a sheet you should take too seriously considering its just a jojo reference. I was even considering putting a line that went something like “It’s too late, Babalu-Aye has already touched those blankets.” but I decided against it. Anyways thanks for reading.
    Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; April 15th, 2020 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    “If this be my fate, then I shall become the world’s greatest villain.”

True Name: Cao Cao
    Class: Saber
    Region: China
    Source: Chinese History / Romance of the Three Kingdoms
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Dislikes: Corruption, chaos
    Talents: Administration
    Natural Enemy: Liu Bei

Parameters:
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: EX
    NP: C

Abilities
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B
    Cancels spells below three verses

Riding B
    Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill

Personal Skills:
    Unscrupulous Hero A
    Grants bonus modifiers against Chaotic-alignment Servants

A unique skill representing Saber’s nature and reputation as a man without morals. When Saber was a youth, it was said that he would be a capable minister in peaceful times and an unscrupulous hero in chaotic times. Likewise, in the turbulent era of the Three Kingdoms, he became a great warlord known for his cruelty and trickery. As such, he is a man whose true talents manifest greatest when dealing with a chaotic situation.

Art of War B
    Composite skill of Military Tactics and Strategy. Grants bonus modifiers in regard to Anti-Army Noble Phantasms

Comprehensive knowledge and experience regarding military matters. This skill is not merely military tactics, but specifically the knowledge regarding strategies recorded in Sun Tzu’s Art of War. Saber was actually essential in the preservation of the war manual, as it had been falling out of favor during his era. He both preserved it and even wrote his own extensive commentary, adding in his personal observations and experiences. Some sources even say that he completely rewrote the book and claimed that it was Sun Tzu’s work. In that case, the greatest strategy manual of all time would have come from Saber.
    Either way, it is clear that Saber was a military mastermind. His campaigns took China by storm and he employed many innovative tactics that reinvented Chinese warfare. It would not be farfetched to consider Saber the greatest commander of the Three Kingdoms.

Charisma B
    Increases morale and abilities of allies during a group battle

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Saber was a very likeable leader, to say the least. His officers simply adored him. They always remarked how warm and friendly he was, how caring and generous his actions, and how much interest he showed in their well-being. Saber is someone whose genuine care for his subordinates and vision for the future inspired others to do better with their lives. He took the dregs of society – bandits, murderers, and rebels – and turned them into fine generals and warriors. He saw the frightened and starving and gave them hope to cling onto. He was someone who brought out the best in everyone who followed him. That, perhaps more than anything, was what made him such a phenomenal leader.

Migraine C
    Receives headaches that hamper intellectual capacity

A brain disease that plagues Saber even as a Servant. He is constantly afflicted with chronic headaches that hamper his ability to think properly. It has a random chance of happening at any time, and an episode will leave him dizzy and confused. At such a point, he would be certainly unable to defend himself in battle, making this a major weak point of his.

Noble Phantasm:

Trust in Heaven
    Yitianjian

Type: Anti-Unit / Anti-Army

"If heaven bestows such a fate upon me, let me be King Wen of Zhou."

An absoluteness of faith.

This Noble Phantasm is the personal sword of Cao Cao – Yitianjian – translated as “Trust in Heaven”, “Sword of Heaven”, or “Heaven-Reliant Sword”. Except for its long length, it is in no way a particularly special blade. Instead, as a Noble Phantasm, it is a symbol representing the life and mindset that Saber possesses. As the name suggests, it is a weapon that relies on heaven to win.

Yitianjian is a blade imbued with immense divine power, capable of destroying armies and conquering nations. The sword’s ability is not uniform but rather a vast and varied collection of potential effects. Its holy energy can be used to slice through enemies, protect allies, unleash a massive blast of energy, and much more. As one who fights in the name of heaven’s will, Saber has been bestowed these many divine blessings to aid in his battles. Unfortunately, though, he has little actual control over power of the sword.

Unlike most Noble Phantasms, the power and ability of Yitianjian is completely random, determined solely by the whimsical decree of heaven. One moment it may be a peerless weapon that can slice through any defense, and the next, it may be a flimsy dull blade that can’t even cut paper. Perhaps, at this moment, it may possess a special ability that covers the user with an impenetrable barrier, or lets them control weather, or allows them to predict the future, or it may just curse them and cause unbearable pain every time they swing it. Such outcomes are all possible, if Heaven were to will it.

As one can tell, Yitianjian is an incredibly unreliable weapon, if solely due to its unpredictable abilities. A sword that may self-destruct at any moment is not a sword that should be brought into battle. No strategist would ever rely on such a chaotic, capricious power… that is, except for Saber. After all, he is a hero who thrives in chaotic battle. He is someone who understands that even this seemingly random weapon has one absolute rule: the Mandate of Heaven.

Though he may not understand it, Saber completely believes in the righteousness of Heaven and has dedicated his entire life in carrying out its will. That’s why he completely trusts the decisions it makes in dictating the abilities of his weapon and has the fortitude to capitalize on any effect it may choose to have. If it gives him the power to defeat the enemy, he will mercilessly do so. If it leads him to death, he will graciously accept so. That is the conviction of one who has placed absolute trust in heaven.

As a side effect due to this Noble Phantasm, Saber’s LCK stat is recorded as EX. If it had to be quantified, however, then his parameter would actually be 0. As he has placed his full trust in the will of Heaven, he lacks to ability to overcome fate like other heroes. This also means that he is incredibly weak to other “causality” abilities such as Gae Bolg or Crocea Mors. Against a predetermined fate, he would almost certainly be defeated instantly.

But such a thing would not bother Saber. He would simply say that such was the decision of heaven and he had no place to question it. From the very beginning, that was the path he chose to walk.

That was his Mandate of Heaven.
    Background
    Story
    It all began in 155, China, when a crafty young boy was born to a Minister family, unaware of the things the child would accomplish one day. The young boy was a clever, mischievous child who knew how to get what he wanted through a trickery and deception. One day, he met a government official, famed for his ability to see a person’s potential talents, and was told that, in times of peace, he would be a capable minister. In chaotic times, however, he would be an unscrupulous hero.

After distinguishing himself a little in war, the young man took up a government position in Ji’nan, a corrupt town where aristocrats used their wealth and influence to do what they pleased. The young man was merciless to such evils and took justice into his own hands; he would ruthlessly punish anyone who broke the law, regardless of their social position. Eventually, he grew weary of the corruption and hatred he received, so he retired to become a reclusive scholar. It was his every intention to live an idle life from then on, reading books and hunting in peace, at least until the government was reformed. But such a life was not to be had. The fate that had been foretold for him was now to come.

Not long after his retirement, due to many political circumstances, chaos and mayhem broke out across the entire kingdom. He was called upon to help pacify the situation and restore China to its former peace. So it was that the man began to battle in that turbulent era, a cesspool of bloodshed, battle, and betrayals. One by one, he crushed his enemies and time after time, another one appeared before him. First the tyrant Dong Zhou, then the rebellious Yellow Turbans of Yan, then the extremely dangerous Lu Bu, then the despotic Yuan Shu, and then even his childhood friend, the power-hungry Yuan Shao. Each one he believed to be the final battle; each time he patiently sought the peace that would come at the end of the fight. And at last, before he knew it, he had defeated almost everyone. He had united all of North China. He was victorious. He was the champion. He was the strongest man in China.

And, as foretold, he had truly become an unscrupulous hero.

He had become a demon utterly devoid of morality.

For generations to come, people would know him as a merciless monster whose endless ambition rocked the world. His crimes and schemes and bloodshed would become the fruits of legend.

He was none other than Cao Cao, the great villain of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Keywords
    01 – “Speak of Cao Cao and Cao Cao arrives”
    A popular Chinese phrase, equal to the English idiom, “Speak of the Devil”.
    The classical depiction of Cao Cao treats him like some sort of bogeyman. Portrayed as the malevolent villain of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, he was a hateful figure that frightened many. Children listening to the legendary story would cry whenever Cao Cao won a battle, and they’d laugh and dance whenever he lost. To this day, such a reputation is maintained.

02 – Mandate of Heaven
    A Chinese political concept that justifies the rule of their King or Emperor. The Sovereign of China was said to be chosen by Heaven as a just ruler; it is simply destiny that they should rule, and citizens should merely accept that as fact. On the other hand, if an Emperor is overthrown, that means that they lost the mandate and had become unworthy. In essence, it was essentially a convenient excuse to politically manipulate the masses. Cao Cao, however, believed firmly in it and never declared himself Emperor despite having ample power and opportunity to do so. In a more general sense, the term may simply be used to refer to Heaven’s will.

03 – Cao Wei
    One of the “Three Kingdoms” that emerged from the end of the Han Dynasty. Though he did not live long enough to see its creation, Cao Cao was responsible for laying the foundations for the new state with his many reforms. He created a government system made solely of virtuous, capable men, rather than the corrupt politics he worked with in the past. He also established revolutionary agricultural colonies that staved off the famine ravaging the countries, reigned in the wild inflation caused by his predecessor, and pushed for greater education by establishing many private and public academies. Though he never became Emperor himself, those who came were lucky to inherit the stable empire that he built.

04 – Migraine
    Right before his death, Cao Cao was said to suffer blustery, chronic headaches. To cure them, he called upon Hua Tuo, a legendary physician with magical powers, but the old man did not want to work for him. He tried to get out of the job through countless excuses, but his deception was eventually discovered, and he was executed for it. With no one left to cure him, Cao Cao died of his brain disease.

05 – “The country is still unstable”
    The last will of Cao Cao. It is said that upon his death, he decreed that he was to be buried without gold or treasure and that none of his subjects were to attend his funeral. Instead, they were to stay at their posts as, in his words, “the country is still unstable”. Such was the final regret of Cao Cao, a man unable to obtain the security and peace he had chased his entire life.
    Character
    Character Image

"Servant Saber, Cao Cao. To destroy oppression and drive out evil, I shall serve dutifully.”
    “Haah… it looks like I don’t get to rest even in the afterlife. What a pain…”

A man who wishes for nothing more than a lax, boring life, yet will not rest until he achieves it.

In life, Cao Cao was a man with very little ambition. He never sought to revel in grand power, or swim in great riches, or usurp the emperor’s throne. Instead, he much preferred a comfortable life as a reclusive scholar, reading books, hunting for leisure, and never having a single worry in the world. In other words, he was a rather lazy coward that idolized peace and security. Not wanting to be thought of as a man of ordinary ability, he did seek to gain a little achievement and reputation in serving his nation, but otherwise his goals were low.
    “I would have liked to have had the stone tablet at the gate of my tomb inscribed with the words, ‘The former General Who Subdues the West, Marquis Cao of the Han.’ This was my whole ambition.”

Unfortunately, he was a man of principle and duty. When the Son of Heaven called upon him, he could not ignore it. And when he saw the chaos that was ravaging the kingdom, he could not allow himself to quit until it was all settled. One after another, he vanquished many difficult foes, stopping at no cost until the country was peaceful once more. And somewhere along the way, he ended up unifying North China and becoming the strongest man in the nation.

Till the very end, he could not enjoy the peace that he had coveted and fought for. Only in death, passing on with many regrets, could he finally rest…

Now, do not misunderstand. Cao Cao is not a good person. He is certainly a despicable villain who has and will massacre thousands without a second thought. If there is any that could be called evil, then surely, he would be at the top of the list. But, at the same time, he is no devil. Neither is he a saint. From the very beginning till the very end, he is and always has been a simple human, just doing what he believes is right.

Personality:
    A man whose true character is difficult to read.

Cao Cao is not someone of vast expression or many words. He often remains stoic, hiding his true intentions behind the stone mask of a fearless general. At the same time, he does not allow his emotions to control him, abandoning kindness and morality for sheer efficiency. The few times he does allow his emotions to surface, though, are in times of great anger and fury. It is no wonder then that people think of him as a brutal, demonic overlord. But, beneath it all, is just a tired old coward who eagerly awaits the day he can finally retire.

On one hand, Cao Cao is an incredibly smart man – possibly too smart for his own good. He is able to keenly see what is necessary to achieve his goals and knows how to manipulate others into doing his bidding. On the other hand, he is a foolish dreamer who still believes in such nonsense as justice, righteousness, and the Mandate of Heaven. He cannot tolerate corruption of any sort and only allows virtuous officials to serve under him. Though he wishes for peace, he considers it his responsibility to serve the rightful rule and defeat the many supposed traitors of the country. Even as the strongest man in China, he never usurped the throne of the Emperor out of absolute respect for the Mandate of Heaven. These two factors combined, his intelligence and his justice, make him a strict, principled leader who sees evil in the world and will do anything it takes to defeat it.

Above all else, Cao Cao values peace and security. For himself, he desires a leisurely life in the countryside, alone and without trouble. For the kingdom, he envisions a world where none have to fear the violent whims of a conquering warlord and a nation under one rule. In the end, perhaps his greatest flaw is that he cares too much about others. Unable to just live the peaceful life he actually wants, he pushes himself to do what he believes is right, what he believes is the will of heaven, even if it means his own demise. In his words, such a fate can’t be helped since it’s just the Mandate of Heaven.

As an aside, he is apparently a vegetarian. This is because he feels that meat is a pointless indulgence when so many people have nothing to eat at all. In other words, as long as there are starving children in Africa, he will not allow himself to enjoy unnecessary luxuries. That’s just the kind of person he is.

Dialogue Example
    Master:
    “Don’t get carried away. I would rather betray the world, then let it betray me. You are no exception.”
    “Y-you aren’t planning on backstabbing me, are you? I better sleep with my eyes open.”

Battle:
    “All will fall before me. Let us move onto the next prey.”
    “Ugh, so tired… I just want to sleep already. Let’s hurry up and get this over with.”

Victory:
    “Heh, what an easy victory. Everything went according to my plan.”
    “Uwah, I can’t believe that actually worked. Lucky~”

Liu Bei:
    “Hm, it’s the naïve fool of Shu. Have you come to promote your delusions again?”
    “Gyah, it’s Liu Bei. Get out of here, dude, you’re so persistent.”

Lu Bu:
    “Is that the rabid dog I see in the corner of my eye? Very well, I suppose I’ll teach him another lesson.”
    “Aaaaaah, it’s Lu Bu! Shit, shit, shit, he’s not still mad at me, is he? Nope, he’s definitely still angry. Run, run, run!”
    Related Servants
    Liu Bei
    A man of opposing justice. Liu Bei was a man who believed that benevolence and righteousness were the keys to fixing the state of the country, while Cao Cao believed order and control was the correct path. Though they both sought to save the nation, they could never see eye-to-eye.

Chen Gong
    A former friend. Impressed by Cao Cao’s loyalty to the Emperor, Chen Gong once served him, but eventually left to join Lu Bu. Cao Cao doesn’t hold any hard feelings about this and still considers Chen Gong his brother and savior. He still chose to kill him though as part of his no-mercy policy.

Lu Bu
    One of Cao Cao’s greatest rival. In the end, Cao Cao managed to defeat the almighty warlord, but not without immense difficulty. He occasionally still has nightmares of Lu Bu.

Artoria
    As one who possesses similar ideals, he sympathizes with her greatly. He too was one who dedicated his entire life to his nation, a slave to his own justice.
    Bond CE
    Another Fate:

The man in Runan told me of two lives: one of chaos in which I become the great villain I am today, and one of simple peace.

Even now, when I close my eyes, I can see that other life.

I would build a fine house fifty leagues east of Qiao. In the autumn and summer, I would read books. In the winter and spring, I would shoot and hunt. For twenty years, I would do so until the empire had been reformed, then I would come out of retirement and accept some appointment. I would do good, just work befitting my ability, and gain some reputation. Then on my tomb it would say some nice sounding title and I could pass knowing I lived a good life.

Yes… what a fate that would’ve been.

Author's Rambling
    I feel like it's been awhile since I actually submitted something for a contest.

Anyways, here's a Cao Cao sheet, which hopefully doesn't break the prompt. Looking around, I realized most Cao Cao sheets have been pretty simple, so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

There wasn't any FC that seemed to suit my image of him, so I had no choice but to make my own. I hope my gross attempt at art doesn't offend your pupils too much.